Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Mentorship with Sabrina Carpenter  (Read 18127 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
The Mentorship with Sabrina Carpenter
« on: October 04, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Mentorship starring Sabrina Carpenter
by MaxwellLord
Chapter 1
(MF, handjob, facial)

"A bad lay?!?" Sabrina said to herself. The anger was still fresh, and the fuel for it was aplenty. If it wasn't bad enough she just got dumped, she got dumped by text. And then the reason was because she was a bad lay?

What did he expect? They were eighteen for crying out loud. It wasn't like he was a dynamo with his dick, but she wasn't going to dump him.. Sabrina was shaking she was so mad.

"It figures," she muttered aloud. "Everything starts going right, something has to come along and torpedo it." She flopped backwards on her bed. She knew what most girls would do right now, most girls would cry and feel sorry for themselves. That wasn't Sabrina Carpenter. Anger didn't call for tears. Rather, it wanted to be sated.

"I have to get that shitbag back," she said, staring at the ceiling. But how? That was the question. Then, puzzle blocks began to fall into place. If she was abad lay, which she doubted, then maybe she needed some practice. If she needed practice, obviously she needed to have more sex. She was going to be the absolute best in the sack that any man would have. Then she'd fuck her ex, finish, and laugh at him for not satisfying her. Seemed more than just to her.

There was a question though. Who? She couldn't just pick out some random guy. Mainly because for all she knew they could be horrible in bed. No, it had to be someone a bit more reliable, someone she'd heard good things about through the grapevine.

Sabrina pondered this question, and before long it hit her. Billy Oliver. He was a studio musician who'd played on her albums. She'd gotten to know him a little. He was cute, funny, and when he wore tight jeans she could tell he could be a lot of fun.

Sabrina also knew his reputation. He'd played for a couple other Disney girls. In fact, three names came to mind: Olivia Holt, Laura Marano and Dove Cameron. Fortunately for Sabrina, none of these women were too private when it came to their sex lives, at least among the Disnsey sorority. From every thing Sabrina had heard, Billy was exactly what she was looking for.

However, there was an issue. Billy had a rule; nineteen and over only. Sabrina was eighteen and according to her three sources he never budged. Sabrina also noticed a similar line in all those stories of Billy staying steadfast. That thread? None of the ladies really tried that hard. That was an issue Sabrina wasn't going to have. She was both determined and persuasive.

She called the studio to see who was there. No one questioned this. After all, she had a contract, and had recorded there before. The question made perfect sense, and the answer to that question was exactly what she wanted. Billy was at the studio. He'd been there all day. Also not unusual. One of the benefits of being on call for Disney as a musician was he pretty much had access to the recording studio whenever he wanted.

It wasn't long after she hung up the phone than she called for an uber and was soon at the studio. Then it was the usual rounds of his and hellos, smiles and handshakes. Once that was done, Sabrina was a young woman on a mission.

It didn't take too long for her to find Billy. He was where any session guy would be if they weren't on the job: the furthest studio away from anyone. Some place where they could just be alone to play and fool around in the studio. Private. Perfect.

When Sabrina entered the studio she went unnoticed. Billy was there all right, but oblivious to her presence. He was sitting in front of the console, headphones on and probably listening to something he recorded without anyone's permission. Nothing unusual. All the musicians did it.

Still, they also knew they weren't supposed to do it, which gave Sabrina an idea to have a little fun with Billy before she had a lot of fun with him. She snuck up on him, a smile on her face. As soon as she was directly behind him, she grasped him by the shoulders and exclaimed “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Billy jumped from the seat, landing on his ass while scrambling to get the headphones off. “What the Hell?” he said, turning around to see Sabrina doubled over in laughter. “Very funny, Sabrina.”

“Oh, I'm glad you agree.” Her eyes were on him as he retook his seat, her plan of attack solidifying in her head second by second.

“So, what's up?” Billy asked. “You already doing album numero three? Demo time?”

“Not quite, but I was hoping to see you.” Sabrina walked closer to Billy. He still seemed unaware of her intentions.

“What for?”

“Well, I just got dumped by my boyfriend for the dumbest of reasons.”

“Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there,” said Billy. Sabrina's intent was clear, and he knew she was one year shy of his requirement. He was ready to stop her, not quite realizing Sabrina had plans of her own.

“No, you're not.” She smiles as she pressed her index finger to his lips shushing him, softly kissing him when she removed it. “You should really listen to what I have  to say.” She sat on his lap to further make her point. That was just step one. “Now, like I was saying, my boyfriend dumped me. By text, if you can believe that. And you'll never believe the reason why.”

“What was it?” Billy said, trying to think of a way out of this that didn't involve throwing Sabrina off him. Yeah, it'd get the job done. But he also didn't want to throw someone that small around. At six feet tall, he towered over her easily. Sabrina, however, was about to give him a big incentive to make him wish she'd never leave her position.

“He said I was a bad lay.” As soon as the word left her mouth, the blonde pixie began to sensually grind in Billy's lap. “Can you believe that? I mean I know I'm no master, but he's my age so I can't exactly call him a genitalia genius. But it was fun.” Sabrina knew she'd won. Billy wouldn't need any convincing. If he did his hands would be trying to gently remove her at this point. She had him. Still, she needed to lock it it in. She could feel him through his jeans, getting hard. “I mean, I'm right to be hurt by that, right?”

“Yes,” Billy said, officially hers. Any barrier, any rule he may had was long eroded by excuses popping into his brain as why it would be all right, just this once,to give in.

“I know, right?” Now Sabrina was getting turned on, well more than she already was at her idea. Something about feeling a guy get hard and knowing she did it got her off. “So here's what I'm thinking: prove him wrong. Maybe fuck a couple of his friends, let it get back to him that essentially, I'm pretty amazing. Here's the sticker though. I need to make sure I know I'm amazing. That's where you come in. I know you're rep. No bad reviews. So, you're going to teach me.”

Sabrina then stood up and turned to face Billy. She thought she had him, but with her gone from his lap, some of his senses came back.

“Look, Sabrina, you're really hot, right? But I kinda only stick to nineteen and over.”

“Uh huh. See, I'm willing to bet I can get your to change you mind without taking anything but my jacket off.”

“Okay, games over, I-”

“What? You don't want to take that bet? I mean, what's the worst that can happen? There are no cameras here. And this isn't the part of the studio that records. You've got nothing to lose.” Before Billy could formulate a response, Sabrina had already dropped her leather jacket and knelt before him. Her blue eyes locked on his as she went to his jeans, unzipping them and grasping his cock. She maneuvered her head directly over it and drooled her warm saliva over his cock, then began jacking him off.

And that was when Billy's resistance went bye-bye for good. “Fuck,” he groaned, shifting in his seat.

“See, I can't be that bad if I only started and you're already making those sounds. I mean, I haven't even started with the good stuff yet. But I bet you want to feel that good stuff, huh?”

“Oh yeah...please...”

“Looks, a good cock, and polite, what a steal.” Sabrina smirked, her face radiating sex while her hand worked like magic on Billy cock. Her nails teased the sensitive head, her thumb rubbed underneath it in circles. Every movement she made made him want to shoot on the spot but kept just enough on the other side of the edge.

This isn't just the good stuff, Billy thought to himself. This is the GREAT stuff. His hands grasped the armrests of the chair, h was white knuckled and didn't know how long he was going to last.

“I bet you want to cum, don't you?” Sabrina asked, her smile and tone betraying she knew the answer. “There's only one way that's going to happen. Agree to help me get better at sex. I know I'm good at this, but I want to know what I don't know. And don't worry. I'm not some starry eyed starlet looking for love. I just want to be a better fuck...and more urgently, I want that hot cum you want to shoot so badly all over my face...can you do that for me? Cum for me Billy...cum all over my face....”

“Shit!” Billy groaned, doing just what Sabrina had asked. His cum shot out like a rocket, coating her lower face and then oozing down to her hand. She softly put her mouth over the head, sucking out the last few drops and making him shiver. He watched in awe as Sabrina licked her hand around her mouth clean, the scooped any stray cum into her mouth and swallowed.

“I'm going to take your orgasm and stunned silence as an agreement to my terms,” Sabrina said with a wink.

“Definitely.” replied Billy. “I hope you're up for the lesson plan.”

“Oh, don't worry about me Billy,” Sabrina said. “I'm a very good student.”

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Mentorship with Sabrina Carpenter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

by MaxwellLord
Chapter 2
(MF, Oral, Cons)

"I think it's important we lay down some ground rules," Sabrina said in between bites of her sandwich. It was hardly an hour after the handjob she gave to Billy, and they were eating just as casually as if they'd just laid down a track.

"Hey, this is your idea." he replied. "I'm all ears."

"Yeah, my idea, but I wouldn't say you're not a participant. Lets get the major stuff on my end out of the way. We go in tiers. We don't do everything all at once. That's not going to give me any kind of edge, in my books. Second, you don't cum in my pussy. I'm on the pill, but I'm not taking any chances in that arena that I don't need to. My mouth, 100% fine. Everything else, well, I'll leave the lesson plan up to you, teach." Sabrina winked at him before sipping some water through a straw.

"That sounds fair. Keep in mind, I'm keeping you to that 'not looking for a romance' thing, got it?"

"Totally understood."

"Now, since you said tiers, we will be starting simple. Not too simple, you clearly have a good instinct with your hands and spitting some hot fire. So I have a fair idea of what to do next."

"See? This is going to go swimmingly."

"Swimmingly?"

"Yeah, means go well."

"I know what it means, I'm just used to grandmas saying it, not short stack nymphs."

"I told you I was mature for my age," Sabrina grinned.

"Yeah, and octogenarian in a teenager's body," he joked. "Look, there's a house party tomorrow, a friend and his band are going on tour, we're throwing a goodbye party for them. Everyone there wouldn't be too much older than you, mostly around my age."

"That sounds like a date," Sabrina said. "Are you trying to break the "no romance" rule?"

"Nope. Just trust me Sabrina. That why you chose me, right?"

"Well, that and other reasons. Trust me, you come well...reviewed."

"Thanks?" Billy said. "I can pick you up here if you want to keep this whole project a secret. I'll be here around seven."

"Works for me," said Sabrina. The two shook on it and finished their post-handjob snack. And the rest of the day and the first half of the day went about, well, normally. As far as either of them were concerned, they just had an appointment, a plan they both had made. The  plan just happened to include sex.

Before two long, seven o'clock had arrived the following day, and Sabrina and Billy met up at the studio and headed to the house.

"Let's go over some thing before we get in," Billy said.

"No problem with that," Sabrina said. "But please keep in mind, I'm not some naive little angel who needs protection, so don't talk down to me."

"Got it." he replied. "Okay, basics that you probably know. Don't take a drink from anyone you don't know, male or female. End of discussion. Just because I know some of these people doesn't mean I know all of them, and there are probably more than a few scumbags here. Any drink you do take, make sure you can open it yourself. So that means mix your own drinks, unless it's a beer or a bottled water."

"Okay. I mean I knew that, but thanks for showing you aren't a secret scumbag."

"No problem." Billy parked his car a couple houses down and the two headed towards the party house. Even if Billy didn't know where they were going, the loud music emanating from the house would have been a dead giveaway.

The two entered the house, Billy doing the rounds, saying hello to friends and introducing Sabrina as a friend that he's recording with, which was definitely mostly the truth. To Sabrina, everyone seemed cool, but oth she and Billy noticed more than a few people looking at her like they were sharks and she was a dolphin separated from her pod.

Still, not all of the people were creeps, these tended to be the people that Billy knew best, including members of his band, The Questions. The one that made the biggest impression on her was the bass play, Jules. He had the same kind of appeal as busy. She made a mental note to ask about him at later date.

"I don't know if I said it earlier Sabrina, but you look really damn hot tonight," Billy said, and stone cold sober. "Just, wow."

"That's the point." she replied, smiling wide. "That and to give you some...inspiration for the next lesson."

"Really?" he asked. Sabrina nodded. Billy then took her hand. "Follow me, short stack. Class is in session."

"I love the sound of that," Sabrina said. She followed Billy up the stairs into a restroom. The moment the door was locked, Billy turned towards her.

"Tonight's lesson is going to cover a great deal. Telling your partner what you want during sex, foreplay, and spur of the moment fun."

"Well, the last one is obvious." Sabrina smirked, a look returned by Billy. Billy then made his way towards Sabrina, kssing her when close enough and guiding her to the toilet. Sabrina sat down and Billy dropped to his knees.

His eyes locked on hers while his hands glided up her skirt and grasped her panties, pulling the garments down and placing them to the side. Sabrina began to breathe heavily, becoming more and more turned on as Billy worked his way up her legs with caresses from his hands and kisses from his lips.

"What do you want Sabrina?" Billy asked, resting one of Sabrina's legs on his shoulder. "If you don't tell someone what you want, how can they give it to you?"

"Ooohh...fuck...I...I want..." Sabrina moaned, her eyes fluttering, Billy's tease turning up the heat much hotter than she expected.

"Yes? Say it...say it Sabrina."

"Eat my pussy...fuck, eat my pussy."  Getting the request, Billy set about fulfilling it. He flipped Sabrina's skirt up and began to work. "Oh fuck." Sabrina reacted immediately to the work of Billy's mouth. She began writhing, humping her lover's face as his mouth and tongue worked in harmony with his hands, every movement, every stroke, lick and tease, was driving Sabrina further and further up the wall in the most pleasurable way possible.

"OH my god Billy...Billy please I need...I need..."

"Need what?" he asked knowingly, his fingers still working inside her. "Tell me...don't be afraid, don't be bashful. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me!" she exclaimed breathless. "I need your cock in me...fucking now!" Billy fulfilled the request as soon as he got it. In a swift set of motions he picked Sabrina up, setting her on the sink while he and Sabrina worked in concert removing his pants, Sabrina handling the belt while he pushed down the denim entrapment his cock was behind.

Their eyes locked on each other and Billy entered her with one thrust, holding still a minute to let Sabrina get used to the intrusion.

"Fuck me," she said, he signature smile now tinged with a degree lust. "Do it...fuck me Billy." And he did, a slow pace at first, not so much for her as for him, savoring everything inch of Sabrina's pussy before building up to a quicker pace. This suited Sabrina fine, loving the slow build. Her legs wrapped around him, ankles locking, holding Billy close.

"Fuck that's it...oh Billy keep going...a little faster now." Sabrina arched her back and Billy's hand went behind her, grabbing the zipped of her dress and pulling it down. Sabrina got the hint and pull the top half of her dress down, exposing her breasts to the air. "Mmm, suck my tits Billy...lick them, suck them, nibble them...fuck yes."

Sabrina was getting very into making her desires made clear. Everything she asked for, Billy responded to. Every time he surprised her with something, she let him know how much she liked it. When she was ready for a change in position, he had no hesitation. "Never waste time on someone who's only interested in one position," he said in a grunt. "Exception being a quickie, of course."

"Oh, of course," Sabrina moaned. After that, the two moved back to the toilet, Billy sitting down while Sabrina rode him "Sit back and enjoy...I think it's time I show off what I already know."

"I certainly won't stop you." Sabrina gave her lustful smile again before building up her own rhythm, surprising Billy with her rather experienced technique. Her eyes seemed to be studying him while look insanely sexy. Every move that got a great reaction from Billy, she took note of, did again, and improved. For her bit about needing to learn to better in the sexual arena, Sabrina seemed to making a case for being in the advanced class. Billy took note of this, well, as best he could while having a pint-sized sexual dynamo riding him like a bucking bronco.

"Fuck, you feel so good in me," Sabrina moaned. "I love the way you feel inside me Billy...mmmm fuck I'm really close baby...fuck I'm gonna ride this dick till I cum..."

"Oh, please do," Billy said. His hands reached out to Sabrina's surprisingly round rump, grasping and squeezing her cheeks as she got closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Don't cum...remember...don't cum...I want to taste it...don't cum yet...not in me...taste it..." Sabrina was getting lost in the moment, a pretty much sure fire sign she was on the verge of cumming. Billy moved one of his hands from her ass to her clit, working it to push her closer and closer until a cry rang out that someone down stairs had to have heard despite the loud music playing singalled Sabrina's orgasm.

Sabrina threw her head back, shaking in Billy's lap as she came. Her pussy convulsions were just enough to now push Billy to the point of no return.

"Shit, Sabrina, I'm cumming!" Billy exclaimed.

"Yum." Sabrina replied, making sure he could see her lick her lips before hopping off him and getting to her knees. Before Billy could register it, his cock was in Sabrina's mouth, and holy shit, somehow she was damn good at this too. Not a master, there was definitely room for improvement, but most of the women who've blown him weren't this good. Then again, she was close to cumming and her mouth was just finishing the great job her pussy started.

"Shit!" he groaned, holding Sabrina's head in place as she shot his hot load in her mouth. The blonde moaned with each gulp of his semen, never stopping her suckjob until her was limp and empty.

"So, teach," Sabrina said, a cocky look on her face. "What grade would you give me?"

"A-." Billy replied, catching his breath.

"A-? Why the minus?"

"I'll be sure to tell you that when I'm capable of more logical thoughts than 'Holy shit that was amazing."

"Fair enough," giggled Sabrina.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 06:03:27 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it ever occurred, nor would it.

by MaxwellLord
Chapter 3
(MF, oral, cons)

"Fuck me!" exclaimed Sabrina. She and Billy were in a bathroom backstage at the venue she was playing that night. She was bent over the sink, pants at her ankles, loving every thrust Billy was making into her. Billy's hands were at her hips, his eyes going from her bubble butt to their reflection in the mirror.

"Fuck, Sabrina.." he moaned. More and more, he was enjoying the "tutoring" arrangement the two had come to. It really was no strings attached. Sabrina wanted to be better in the bedroom, and every time, she was getting better. Not that she was even bad to begin with. Ever since that tryst in the bathroom at the house party, Sabrina had gotten very fond of these spur of the moment quickies. Still though, Billy wanted to do a bit more with Sabrina. And since now she'd hired him, as well as his buddy Jules, to be in her touring band, he had a bunch of opportunities to enhance the curriculum.

Billy geared a hand back and smacked Sabrina's pale, round ass. Not too hard, but enough to garner attention.

"Fuck!" she yelped. "Wow...fuck...didn't think I'd like that!" She looked him in the eye through the mirror. "DO it again..harder Bill...slap my ass!"

'Nice,' Billy thought to himself. He did it again, only harder this time, a red imprint on Sabrina's ass. She yelped again, the end of the sound trailing off into a moan. They were short on time; sooner or later someone would notice she'd been in the bathroom for a long time. Billy was close, and luckily, so was Sabrina. With one more smack to her peach, she came. Not the strongest orgasm she'd had, but still a damn good one.

They'd done the extra credit routine so often, it was almost like clockwork, intensely pleasurable and fun clockwork. Billy pulled out and Sabrina turned around, dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth, sucking, licking and jerking him to the point of no return.

Gasping, Bill yanked his cock from Sabrina's mouth and sprayed her face with her seed, a look of total ecstasy on Sabrina's face as she was being covered. She took him in her mouth, sucking the last few drops before releasing him.

“Well teach,” Sabrina said, licking around her mouth, picking up the cum and swallowing. “What's the score?”

“A double fucking plus.” Billy replied. “There is something I want to bring up though.”

“What's that?”

“Well, not that this little pop quizzes aren't fun, but what are you really going to learn by doing the same thing over and over again?”

“Fair point. To be honest, it was less about our arrangement and more about really wanting to fuck.”

“And I'm so no complaining about that.”

“You better not be,” joked Sabrina. “So, what did you have in mind? I mean, we're on tour now, options might be a bit limited.”

“Oh, it's nothing that complex.”

“Okay then Wild Bill, shoot.”

“Well, every time we've fucked, to be blunt, it's always in, well, circumstances like this. It's fun, don't get me wrong. Really, really damn good. But...well...I don't kow if we get to really enjoy the enjoyment..”

“I think I get what you mean,” Sabrina said. “Savor the moment.”

“And make sure the guy you're with savors it with you.”

“Okay, so how do you plan on showing me this lesson, teach?”

“Well, like you said, we're on tour. You've got a hotel room for the next two days. I'm sure we could find the time for a lesson.”

“I think I can pull that off. It'll after to be after the show tomorrow. I'll tell my sister I need an early night, really exhausted from performing and travelling. She'll go crash somewhere else, and then the room will be all ours until the morning, just so we have all the time we need for higher education.”

“I do like the way you think, Sabrina.”

“I should hope so, I'm not just a five foot two sex nymph.”

“Of course not, you can also sing.” Sabrina laughed, then kissed Billy on the cheek.  She left the restroom first, leaving him to pull his pants up and prepare for the night's show...as well as the after party.

The rest of the day went by as quick as it could with the anticipation both Sabrina and Billy had for the night ahead. The show itself went off without a hitch. Billy took as many glances at Sabrina as he could, her stage outfit driving him wild. Sabrina definitely noticed it, trying her best to subtly tease him as the show went on. The fire may not have been started yet, but Sabrina was surely providing some rather volatile tinder for it's eventual igniting.

Before anyone realized it, the show was over and everyone left the stage. Sabrina already began her performance, feigning being more tired than usual. Not to subtle, but not laying it on too thick either. Billy couldn't help but smirk. The girl could certainly get what she wanted, he had first hand experience with that, quite literally.

After a short drive to the hotel, Billy made his way back up to the hotel room he was sharing with Jules. Unlike Sabrina, who was just playing at exhaustion, Jules was actually dead tired. He passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow, leaving Billy with no need to make an excuse for why he needed to leave the room.  It was now just a matter of waiting for Sabrina's text.

Billy didn't wait long. After a few minutes of strumming on his guitar, his phone lit up with a text from Sabrina. It simply read “The bell rang teach, where r u? ;)”.

After that text, it felt to Billy  like was almost instantaneously at Sabrina's door from how quickly he got there. Billy wasn't the only one anxious either. One single knock was all it took for Sabrina to open the door. She then grasped his hand, pulling him in while the door shut behind them.

“So, is class in session?” Sabrina asked with a smirk. “I do believe I brought all the proper materials.” She wasn't lying either, she was still in her outfit from the show. She ran her hands over it, almost like a spokemodel on a gameshow.  “How's this for an apple for teacher?”

“Pretty good,” he said, drinking her in. “But I think I have a soft spot for the apple you always bring.” He approached her and pulled her close, his hands squeezing her plump butt. “This right here is perfection.”

“Yeah, it is pretty nice, isn't it?” she looked up at him, her blues eyes sparkling with lust. Billy lifter her up, Sabrina wrapping her legs around them as the two began to make out heavily, and for th first time, with no real rush.

Billy held her and pinned her to the wall, not with any speed or force, just someplace to brace her against while his lips collided with hers and his hands roamed her body, from her shapely legs all the way up to her gorgeous face.

Though she'd become a big fan of the quick and dirty session she and Billy had shared, Sabrina had to admit that savoring the moment was more enjoyable than she'd though. She loved the personal touch, the attention. Every look Billy was giving her, every movement her was making made it perfectly clear, ti was all about her in his mind. She hoped she was reciprocating the sentiment. She wanted the slow burn to feel every bit as good to him as it was for her.

From the wall he walked Sabrina over to the big, lush king size bed, lips, eyes and hands still focused on her. Billy gently laid her on the bed and moved back from her. Sabrina watched as he removed his clothes, taking in every sight of his body. When he was about to climb back on to the bed, Sabrina stopped him.

“My turn,” she smiled. She slid off the bed, Billy's eyes glued to her as she slowly removed her stage clothes. The thigh high boots, then then the unitard and finally the stockings. Sabrina the returned to the bed and wagged her finger for Billy to join her.

He crawled on to the bed, their mouths once again meeting. “Every part of sex like this is about enjoyment,” he said. “Enjoying every sensation. If we're both not enjoying it, we're doing it wrong.”

“I get the picture...let's continue with the lesson.” Billy worked his way down Sabrina's body, lips to neck, neck to chest, chest to stomach, and stomach to her sweet pussy. He took his time on his trip down. He breathed in deep while at her neck, taking in her scent before slowly enjoying her chest, sucking and nibbling her nipples before a series of kisses led him down her stomach to her pussy.

Sabrina looked down on him anxious for his next move. She licked her lips as he rubbed and kissed her thighs, savoring the flesh he had never gotten a chance to before. The tease of it all was building the fire up and up, the heat getting more powerful than before.

“Oh Gooood”, she moaned when his mouth finally met her slit. Sabrina's hand grasped tightly at her sheets while Billy slowly worked her up.

The pleasure shooting through Sabrina's body was making her writhe on the bed, her thighs pressing against the sides of Billy's head, but it wasn't as urgent as any of their times before. Again, savoring the moment,the pleasure.

The only sound in the room was Sabrina's moans, there wasn't a lick or caress that Billy was doing that wasn't driving her wild. But at the same time, she knew when enough was enough, at least for her. Now it was time to reciprocate and let Billy enjoy some of the things she'd learned in the past few weeks.

The switched places, lips meeting in several deep, slow kisses as Billy got on his back and Sabrina made a similar slow travel between his legs. She winked at him, her sapphire blue eyes holding his gaze and she slowly began to suck him.

“Fuck yes Sabrina,” groaned Billy. Sabrina knew exactly what to do, what the mood was. Just as he slowly worked her up, Sabrina did the same. Every trick she knew and had learned, she used, just at a slower pace, and never letting up with eye contact.

She licked, sucked and teased him. Took his cock all the way in her throat, jacked him, sucked his balls, everything she could think of that would drive him wild. She circled her thumb right under his cockhead, making Billy shiver and jerk.

“Fuck that's intense,” said Billy.

“That's why I did it.” she responded. Sabrina kissed his cockhead then snaked back up his body, straddling him. Their gaze never broke as she grasped his cock and aimed it at her pussy, then slowly sunk down.

Once he was all the way in, Sabrina slowly, achingly slowly built up a rhythm. She licked her lips and smiled when Billy reached around and grabbed her ass. He loves to play with that, doesn't he...maybe he might get to do more later, she thought to herself, the possibilities of future “lessons turning her on even more than she was already.

Slow and steady, that was the order of the night, but Sabrina knew there was more to the action than just going up and down on his cock. She ground into him, working her hips, sometimes achngly slow, sometimes fast, loving every moment of watching him squirm, knowing she was going to get hers later. And again, it was something she couldn't wait for.

Billy surprised Sabrina by lifting her up and walking her to the couch in her room. “Hope you don't mind he said,” kissing her shoulder.

“Not at all.” She resumed riding him, pulling his face to hers, moaning in her mouth while their tongues massaged each other. His mouth moved to her chest while Sabrina pulled him closer. Sabrina's moan got a little louder when Billy began to thrust up into her.

“Mmmore,” hissed Sabrina. “More....fuck I need it Billy....don't stop.” He didn't, rather, his pace increased. Sabrina locked her legs around him, her moans getting louder and louder as their pace increased.

Billy picked her up one last time and laid her on the floor of the room. “You doing okay?” he asked in between breaths.

“Amazing,” she said, also gasping. “Don't want it to end...keep fucking me...yesss..” Billy began tho thrust again, his paste firm and steady. He moved Sabrina's legs, placing them at his shoulders and drove deeper into her, making Sabrina release a moan so loud the rooms above and below must have heard it.

The two had lost track of time, they were lost in the lust of it all. But both of their bodies were telling them it was almost time. They were a mess of sweaty flesh, their soaked hair matting against there bodies. They were getting closer and closer to the end until finally Billy knew he going to going to get past the finish line first. He quickly pulled out, shooting his come up Sabrina's body, covering her from stomach to face, the beautiful nymph scooping the jizz up with  her fingers and swallowing it down. However, just because Billy was finished didn't mean Sabrina was, and he needed to remind her of that for future reference, no guy gets away with not letting you cum.

He began to finger her wildly, a sloshing sound coming from Sabrina's cunt and the sound mixing with that over moans until she came hard, her back arching as wave after wave of pleasure exploded through her. When she was done, they both fell down beside each other, both sweaty, exhausted heaps.

“Fucking wow,” Sabrina said, almost laughing. “That was intense.”

“No shit, Shortstack. Remember, sex isn't done until everyone involved cums, got it.”

“Oh fuck yes. One question though, Bill.”

“What's that?”

“You have any special lesson plans for my birthday?”

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 06:11:33 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

by MaxwellLord
(MFM, oral, cons, anal)

Chapter 4

Of the many years he'd spent drinking to excess, Billy had discovered his mutant power, he could drink to any excess and never be hung over. Never thrown up. No pounding headache, no grogginess, he was invincible.

Of course, there was a bad side to such an ability, he tended to oversleep by about five hours, minimum. Which was the case today as he found himself walking back to his hotel room. He and the tour drummer, Smitty had been out on the town, getting totally plastered until they both passed out in Smitty's hotel room. Billy woke up face down and high noon.

Fortunately for him, it was a day off the. The entire tour got three days off for Sabrina's nineteenth birthday. Billy had a good lesson plan in mind for his sexy student, but it had t be scheduled just right. Night one was the night that Sabrina spent with her family, so no schooling then. The next night was a blur for him, but the third night, he knew it was time to end the three day celebration with a bang. Sabrina agreed, having texted him before he could her about what she wanted to do.

She had kept it vague, but not vague enough to wear it wasn't totally obvious she had a big time pitch to make. Luckily for Sabrina, her history of having great ideas for her curriculum was pretty spotless in Billy's eyes.

He was about to open the door to his room when it opened for him and Sabrina was already behind it, rushing out.

“Oh, hey Billy,” she said, in a rush. “I'm in a bit of a hurry, need to meet up with my sister before she starts a search for me. But I need to talk to you, say, around two o'clock in the cafe?”

“Uh, yeah. Sure.” he replied. She gave him a nod of acknowledgement and was a streak down the hall to the elevator. Billy then entered the room to see Jules zipping his pants up. “I don't even need to ask, do I?”

“Duuuuude,” Jules  said. The eternal stoner seemed to be in a level of disbelief. “She totally initiated man.  It's all cool.”

“Uh huh. Just remember its your job and I know your rep. The past ain't on your side. Remember Dove Cameron?”

“Oh yeah...I'm gonna go toke up and think on this.”

“Well, I believe the first part. Whatever you do, keep it quiet, I'm going to crash for a couple hours.”

And that plan went off with flying colors, most likely because as soon as Jules smoked up he began to wander around the hotel, eventually settling in the pool area. By the time Billy woke up, it was near time to meet up with Sabrina. A quick shower and a brush of the teeth was all he needed before he went to meet her.

By the time Billy had made it down to the cafe, Sabrina had already been seated. The blonde cutie greeted him with a hug and a cheek kiss before he sat down.

“Someone's energetic,” said Billy. “Jules was either that good or that bad.”

“Is that jealousy I hear?” she coyly asked. “I'd hate to think that was the case...well, mostly hate but a tiny bit turned on.”

“Not that. But still, a bit surprising. I guess someone has to be the recipient of your education.”

“That's all it is, really. Honestly If I'd been able to find you yesterday it would have been a different story. But now that I've been there with Jules, it gives me an idea.”

“I think I know where you're going with this,” Billy said. “But I can't promise you can get his bong away from him for any real amount of time. I could maybe get him to roll us some blunts though.”

“Not what I was thinking of, but something I'm going to definitely keep in mind.”

“Okay then, Shortstack, what exactly did you have in mind?”

Sabrina arched her eyebrows and leaned  over the table, Billy followed suit. “Well,” she whispered. “I was thinking, since I already had the BIG birthday party, maybe I should have a more intimate celebration of my nineteenth year, and have a couple lessons, during it.”

“Sounds like an exclusive party.”

“Mmm hmm. Just three invites.”

A sly smirk crept across Billy's face to match the one Sabrina was sporting before the full realization hit him. “Wait a minute...you mean?”

“Yep. You, me, and Jules. And please, don't have a break down, I'd hardly be the first girl you two have shared. You're both in a band. You kind of have to double team groupies. No judgement, by the way.”

“Okay, but most of those women, are well, one and dones. I'm not friends with them, neither is he.”

“Good, so I'll get the best you both can give me.” Sabrina paused, she couldn't help but feel a little good at Billy's apprehension on this. It wasn't because he didn't want to do it, she could tell that. “Look, I know if things get out of hand or I feel uncomfortable, you'll be there to stop it. I'm covered. I wouldn't bring this up or would have even started this whole thing if I didn't trust you.”

“Okay, you got it.” He replied. “One thing before we do get down to it. A quick review. I have a question.”

“Shoot.”

“It's kind of timely since you're planning on a threesome, but more pertinent than just being one on one. Who's in charge in the bedroom?”

“I am. But it's okay to let the guy think he is if that's what everyone's into. And if everyone involved isn't having a good time, the sex isn't worth it.”

“Good. Now that that's settled, I could go for...dinner? I guess. What time is it anyway?”

“Just get what you want, it's on me,” she said. “Besides, we're both going to need some energy for later when both you and Jules are also on me. And if you're good, well then, even more energy. Eat up.”

Most times, Billy would have paused Sabrina right there, but his hunger combined with looking forward to the night's festivities.

After the meal and a late afternoon spent on his guitar, Billy got a new text from Sabrina. She had the hotel room to herself again, and it was time to come up. By the time he arrived, he saw Jules making his way to the door as well.

“Hey man,” Jules said. “Sabs gave me the lowdown. You cool with this?”

“As long as you stay cool, I am.” replied Billy. Jules nodded and smiled, his attempt to look cool while being as baked as a cake. Bill knocked on the door and before long Sabrina opened up.

“Well, I guess my room service is here,” she said with a giggle. “Hope you boys don't mind splitting the tip.” She lead us into the room, quickly dropping her gold nightgown to the floor, leaving her totally nude. “Come on now guys, don't make me the odd woman out here. Strip.”

Billy took no time in shedding his clothes. Jules did, just mainly due to his disbelief in Sabrina's confidence combined with an impaired reaction time. Billy decided to have a bit of fun while Jules figured out to take his boots off before his pants.

He swept Sabrina up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He wasted no time in planting his face directly between her legs, eating her out like it was going out of style.

“Oh GOD!” Sabrina moaned, her back arching as Billy worked her clit in overdrive, pulling every trick he knew that she knew and a few new ones at her. Billy figured if he had to share at some point, he was going to get as much alone time with Sabrina as possible.

“Oh...oh Billy...fuuuck.” She arched her back and reached down his head, grinding her pussy into his face as he enjoyed his time downstairs. By this point, Jules had finally stripped and made his way to the bed. He presented his cock to Sabrina, who took him in her mouth and eagerly began sucking. Quickly though, she found she wasn't giving it her all with Billy's mouth working his own magic. Though Jules didn't seem to mind, Sabrina hated to be anything but at the top of her game. Both the guys deserved a good quality blowjob.

Sabrina removed her mouth from Jules' cock and had Billy stop his delightful work. She then slid from the bed to the floor, getting on her knees and waving her men over. Once they were there, Sabrina began, and both men gladly showed their appreciation, in different ways.

Billy ran his fingers through her blonde hair, called her beautiful, amazing, a perfect little cocksucker. It was filth mixed with glam and it turned her on to no end. Jules was a bit different, a bit more blunt. More about giving direction and complimenting on a job well done. This also worked big time for Sabrina. Two flavors at once, both made her hungry for more.

Her men were having a good time as well. Jules still in disbelief at his his luck, both numbing and heightening his excitement. Bill on the other hand was once again amazed by Sabrina's natural aptitude. The idea that she needed to be “taught” to be better sometimes seemed like a joke to him, but he also couldn't deny that everytime they went at it, she was indeed better than before.

One of the major ways that she'd improved was knowing went to take a breath and move on. From the way both mean were moaning and breathing, Sabrina knew if she kept going, they'd lose it. This was not what she wanted, not yet at least.

“Time for something else boys,” said Sabrina. She got onto the bed and got on all fours.  Jules took point behind her, inserting his rigid dick in her pussy while Billy once again got Sabrina's mouth, this time solo. Not that Billy minded. He knew he'd get a shot behind there. Besides, there's really no bad side to being blown by Sabrina Carpenter and having her look up at you while she's doing it.

“Fuck that's it Sabrina...damn girl you're beautiful,” Bill said through a grimace of pleasure. It wasn't the best head he'd  ever gotten from Sabrina, but considering she was being plowed from behind at the time, she was far above the norm. Eye contact, teasing, she did as much as she could when not having to moan herself, and actually seeing Sabrina enjoying sex without use of a mirror was unique pleasure that Billy was savoring.

Sabrina was also getting used to a new experience. Jules was pounding away behind her. Hard and fast, enjoying himself. The experience was a new one for Sabrina, Billy being a bit slower. Still, it was new, and turned her on more than she thought it would. The harder thrusts, the simple grunts and groans, not calling out her name...there was something a bit dirtier about Jules and it hit all the right check marks for her. More often than not, she'd prefer fun with Billy, but Jules could certainly make a case for himself.

Soon the two switched, Jules once again at Sabrina's mouth and Billy entering her. And again, the differences between her two lovers showed. Jules wasted no time in starting a rhythm in fucking Sabrina's mouth, which surprised the petite blonde for a few seconds. Billy on the other hand, took things bit slower, in part to counteract the rougher treatment Jules was giving her mouth. Still, he wasn't too soft. He Sabrina well enough at this point to know exactly the balance or tender and hard she liked.

The new experience of having two men was taking a toll on Sabrina, she was very, very close to cumming. When Billy began to play with her clit, it was over and she came, hard. Jules pulled out of her mouth, jerking himself off as he watched Billy fuck her through the orgasm, making Sabrina's pleasure extend for even longer.

When she had finally ridden it out, Sabrina once again dropped to her knees, her energy level surprising Billy a bit. Usually she was completely out of it when she came. She still seemed incredibly dick drunk, but a lot more in control. That and the look she gave him as he walked over to her was a big damn signal she wasn't finished with him tonight.

Once again, Sabrina alternated her mouth between the two men, sometimes having them both in her mouth at once. It wasn't long before she was covered with two doses of cum, both men going off at near the same time. When he was done, Jules fell backwards onto his ass, somewhat in shock from the the intensity of the orgasm. With him out of the way, Sabrina took Billy in her mouth for a bit of post-cum head, slow and sensual.

“Well, thanks for the late birthday present boys,” Sabrina said. She got up and had Billy bend his ear to her mouth. “Go in the restroom,” she whispered. “I'm not done with you.” He nodded in response.

“Hey man, I'll meet you back at the room, I need to make a quick bathroom stop,” said Billy.

“Yeah, cool,” Jules said, putting his clothes back on in a daze. “Great, man.” As soon as he was closed, Jules was out of their and Sabrina joined Billy in the bathroom.

“Shower time,” she said, a wide smile on her face. “I mean we worked up a bit of a sweat, did we not?”

“Can't argue there.” The shower was on, steam filling  up the room. Sabrina and Billy were in a deep embracing, kissing hungrily. Sabrina still had a lot more left in her tank, and from the quick revival his cock had to full hardness, so did he.

“You know Bily, I'm not quite done with the lesson tonight.” Sabrina slowly pushed Billy back into a seat in the shower, the straddled him, sinking down on his cock.

“Oh no?” he asked, groaning as she slowly began to ride him.

“Un uh. There's one more thing I want you and you alone to do. Jules was great, but I don't want to do this with him. I know, well, if I'm not into it, you'll stop, no questions asked.”

“Definitely...fuck...it's not worth it unless we both are into it, remember.”

Sabrina nodded, her body needing to release a moan more than it needed to verbalize. As soon as she was able to form a sentence, she spoke again. “Fuck my ass. Please. I want to try it, and I need it to be you...please...please put your dick in my asshole.”

Hearing Sabrina moan that out while his dick was inside her pussy pretty much eradicated any willpower to say no Billy might have had to that request. “Yes...fuck yes. I need to you to bend over though,hands again the tile, okay?”

“Okay.” Sabrina got up and moved to the middle of the shower, she bent over, the water stream hitting her and cascading down her body. Billy got behind her as she planted her hands on the wall. Her gently but firmly grabbed her hip with one hand the positioned his wet and lubed cock against her back door.

“Take a deep breath,” he said. “I'll go slow, okay?”

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded, breathing deep as he pressed forward. “Aaaaahh...ah..gentle..gentle.”

“You okay?”

“Just go a little slower, okay?” He nodded, then moved his hand to her clit, working it as he pressed forward, hoping the pleasure from her clit would help things go smoother. It did, and soon he was halfway in. He left it there, letting Sabrina get used to the feeling.

“Look at that Sabrina,” he said. “Halfway in. You're doing so good, you know that? So good honey.” He leaned forward and kissed her back and neck, reassuringly and soflty. “You're so beautfiul, you know that? You feel so amazing. Do you want to stop?”

“Mmm, no,” she said, calmer, much more at ease. “Keep going...I'm..I'm starting to like it a lot.” Billy gave her neck on last kiss before inching slowly out of her ass and then going back in, slowly, ever so slowly building up a rhythm. Sabrina was in complete control in this arena, and she needed to know it.

“Feeling good? How's it feel?”

“Oh god better...so much better...go faster...not too much, just a bit.” Sabrina's hand joined his in working her clit, pleasure entering into Sabrina's moans and groans more and more until it was the overwhelming sound she made.

If it wasn't enough of a surprise how quick Sabrina was finding herself enjoying anal sex, Billy was surprised at how close he was to cumming again, but everything about the situation was taking a bigger toll on him than he expected.

“Sabrina, I'm gonna-”

“It's okay,” she moaned. She licked her lips and looked over her shoulder at him. “Cum in my ass...you can do it...shoot up my ass...”

With one last thrust, that's exactly what he did, groaning loudly as he pumped Sabrina's ass full of cum. As he was coming down, he slowly pulled out and both collapsed on the floor, in utter ecstasy in the afterglow.

“Wow,” Sabrina said, dreamily. “That was...that was different. Good different. Really want to do it again. Thanks for the birthday present. “ she kissed him on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.

“No problem,” Billy said.  “May I ask what brought this on?”

“Well, with how often you talk abut me having a bubble butt, kind of got curious. And I'm super glad I did.”

“Same here. So, got any other surprises for when we get back to the states?”

“Of course,” she said, smiling wide. “But if I told you about them they'd hardly be surprises, now would they?”

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 06:17:40 PM »

by MaxwellLord
Chapter 5
(MF, FF, MFF, oral, anal)

Guest Starring Ariana Grande

Despite the European leg of her tour being done, Sabrina's self-enrolled lesson plan with Billy wasn't over. There wasn't even a break, though honestly at this point the two were just finding excuses to rush off and have some fun. Fortunately for them both, the perfect opportunity for some fun was coming up for them both, July 4, Independence Day. No one would think twice about him being there. Everyone liked him on the tour, he had been signed on for an extension to join her on the Detour, and he'd performed on almost every song Sabrina had recorded. It was the perfect set up.

They obviously enjoyed each other's company, but there was no romance. It was lust, pure and simple. With that being the case, Sabrina didn't want to make the fact that she had a fuck buddy common knowledge. Again, understandable. Hence, the secrecy

They both had at some point passed on the pretense of Billy tutoring her in the act of sex. It had started that way, for sure, but at this point, Sabrina was a dynamo. Her instincts were strong, but there was still one thing she wanted to try...but that would have to be when the tour resumed.

July 4th though wasn't the time to worry about that, if it indeed was anything to worry about rather than look forward to. No, Independence Day was a holiday, and that meant fun. That was definitely the feeling when Billy came by. The backyard was bustling. It seemed to be only Sabrina, her sisters and some friends. No parents or ankle biters running around. This obviously was a good thing for any fun Billy and Sabrina were hoping to have.

Billy said his hellos to everyone and grabbed a drink, the entire time scanning the area for Sabrina. When his eyes caught her, he had to start chugging to keep his tongue from hanging out of his mouth like a Tex Avery cartoon.

There she was, draped in an American flag. As she turned, he could see her in a sexy white bikini. Patriotic and sexy. A deadly combo for such an occasion. When their eyes met, Sabrina gave him a quick smile and  discreet wink before going over to meet him, as friendly as she could be without giving the other side of their relationship away.

They had the routine down pat, they had done it enough on tour to sneak off for the odd quickie. Small talk about everything, sticking to the surface, not betraying the fact they knew each other a lot better than they let on.

After that foundation had been laid, it was time for step two, excuse themselves in a manner in which no one would suspect what was going on if they weren't gone too long. This time, it was Sabrina turn.

“Hey,I just got a new guitar,” she said. “You should come check it out, let me know in your own unique guitar snob way if it's a good one or not. I promise at least try not to fall asleep out of boredom as long as you don't go past five minutes.”

“Well, no promises. But let's go take a look.” he replied. The group they were around heard the alibi. It made sense. Billy was indeed a guitarist. Sabrina could indeed play guitar and had bought a new one. Perfectly innocent. Certainly nothing remotely fuck buddy like going on.

As soon as they were in the house and behind the closed doors of Sabrina's bedroom the two were on each other, locked in a lustful embrace, mouths colliding and tongues massaging each other.

Sabrina moaned into Billy's mouth as his hand roamed her body, squeezing her peach-bottom while the other hand slid the straps of her bikini top off. His mouth followed his hands, moving down her neck to her chest, happily journeying over them with his mouth.

As much as Sabrina always appreciated the attention Billy gave her body, she also knew this wasn't the best time for it. They could only be gone for so long with their cover story.

Sabrina pushed Billy against the door, her mouth in an open smile and her blue eyes locking on his, the gaze never faltering as she dropped to her knees. In a flash his swim trunks were down and his cock was in her mouth getting a treatment that had somehow gotten better every time he experienced. Sabrina was just a natural born cocksucker, and every time she did it, she just got better. Perfect eye contact, knowing when to use her hands, when to leave the be. Teasing, pushing forward, holding back, keeping her man on edge, she was a master at it and still learning new tricks.

“Fuck your mouth is so fucking hot,” Billy growled, his fingers running through Sabrina's blonde locks. “Shit baby, keep sucking it...suck that cock...”

“Yeah, you love how I suck this dick, don't you?” asked a knowing Sabrina, jacking his cock as she spoke. “Love how hot and wet it is...love what that tongue does to you...makes you want to feed me that cum, doesn't it?”

“Fuck yes Sabrina.”

“Mmmm, I like the sound of that. How about you fuck my throat for a little bit and see where that takes us?” Sabrina opened her mouth, her tongue seductively licking her lips before Billy put his cock back in and began to grant her request.

“Fucking take it baby,” he moaned, thrusting in and out of Sabrina's mouth. “Fuuck yes.” Sabrina took Billy in her throat, the sensation making his knees buckle. As much as Billy loved Sabrina's mouth, he wanted more. And of course, so did Sabrina.

Billy pulled out of Sabrina's mouth and pulled her to her feet and spun her around so she was facing the door.

No words were spoken when Billy entered Sabrina from behind,the only sounds were sighs riddled with pleasure. He wasted not time in building up a fast and steady rhythm. Sabrina badly wanted to be fucked, it radiated from her the moment there eyes met and Billy was more than happy to feed her need.

Sabrina was pressed tightly between Billy's body and the door, getting closer and closer to her release with every thrust of Billy's cock. Something about the situation, people being outside waiting for her to comeback, the door not even being able to be locked and how badly the two of them wanted each other's bodies in the moment was turning her on more than she could explain. There were no words needed and frankly, neither were interested in using them.

Billy grasped Sabrina by the hips and pulled her to him tightly. He began to jackhammer hard into her cunt, the nymph releasing yelps of pleasure with every thrust. She was close,and Sabrina knew she was was, Billy was definitely on the verge as well.

Just as the thought entered Sabrina's head, she came, moaning louder than she should have as the pleasure hit her like a tidal wave, the petite sex bomb shuddering in his arms while her pussy convulsed around his cock.

And with that sensation, Billy was ready to cum as well. He quickly pulled out of Sabrina, the blonde spinning around and dropping to her knees in a graceful motion. She got his cock in her mouth just in time for him to fill it up with every drop of cum he had in him, Sabrina happily swallowing every stream.

After a few post-cum sucks, Billy pulled out of Sabrina's mouth and pulled his trunks back up. “Holy shit, Sab,” he said, gulping for air. “Just, wow.”

“I know, right?” she answered. “Holy fuck. Seriously, just...mmmmm in all the good ways mmmmmm can mean.”

“Totally.”

“Look, since you are already pretty much dressed again, you go back out first,” Sabrina said. “Just say I'm putting my guitar back. Then I'll meet you out by the pool. We need to talk about the Brazil tour. Some ideas about the lesson plan.”

“You got it.” Billy got up and rejoined the party, giving the assigned story to anyone who asked where Sabrina was. After those rounds were made, he walked over to the pool and sat on the edge, his feet submerged in the cool water. Soon enough, Sabrina came back out, making her own rounds before joining him at the pool.

“So, the tour in Brazil,” she said, obviously waiting to unload a bombshell. One f the many things Billy had discovered about Sabrina was when she was REALLY excited about something, her poker face was incredibly lousy.

“What about it?”

“Well...you know who we're opening for, right?”

“Ariana Grande...”

“Yep,” she said. “So...I was thinking..you've worked with her before right. Like REALLY worked with her. Say, as closely as you've worked with me?”

“Yeah.” Billy replied. “Really close.”

“Well, here's my thought. Since I've already done the threesome thing with two guys...why not have one where you're the one sandwiched?”

“Well, I certainly wouldn't say no.”

“Would Ariana?”

“Let me work on that,” Billy said. “Ariana definitely has a strong affection for meat, but she's not remotely adverse to going vegetarian.”

“Nice. If you can pull this off, it will be 100% a learning experience. I've NEVER been with a woman before. Already getting a little wet thinking about it.”

“Well, hold off. Not promising anything. But there's a good chance. Let me work on getting us a T.A. For your next lesson.”

And that was that. The two texted and sexted back and forth, but didn't see each other until the flight to Brazil, a flight they did share with Ariana and her crew. This was when Billy made his move. Ariana was on this leg of her tour alone...no boyfriend. Which he knew Ari was open for some serious fun.

He made his way up the plane to Ariana's seat. She always sat in the middle with both seats to her side empty.

“Well hello Ms. Grande,” he said, taking the aisle seat.

“And how do you do sir?” she asked with a smile, giving Billy a friendly  hug. “I heard you were with the new girl. Is she good or did I get stuck with a dud?”

“Sabrina? She's the real deal. Girl's got the voice, the moves, the look. She knows what she has and how to work it.”

“Knowing you, you've got much more up close and personal with her than just playing guitar on stage.”

“Ari, you know me too well.”

“Very well, and I had a lot of fun getting to know you.” She reached her hand over and place on Billy's crotch. “And since I'm alone for these South American dates..you feel like renewing our mile high membership?”

“Is that up again?” he asked, grinning like a hyena.

“Mmmm hmmm.” she replied. “And unless you're packing a lead pipe in your pants the membership isn't the only thing that's up.” The two shared a small kiss, Ariana licking his lips before they both got up and headed to the restroom. Fortunately for them, they were the only ones up so no one noticed.

Once they were in the bathroom,  Ariana got in position bending over the seat, her tight pants down. She looked at Billy through the mirror, a smile on her face. “Take that cock out and fuck me.”

Once the door was locked, Billy's pants were down. After slapping her ass a few times with his dick before thrusting in her.

“FUCK!” she yelped.”Holy shit I forgot how big you were!”

“Want me to slow down?”

“Fuck no, I want you to fuck me.”

“As the lady wishes.”

“Damn fucking right.” He grabbed her hips and began to fuck Ariana hard and fast. There was no build up to the pace.  Billy had fucked Ariana to know when she wanted it slow and when she plain just wanted to be fucked. This was the latter.

“Fuck yeah, pound that tight fucking pussy!” she exclaimed.”Give me that good dick...fucking give it to me you son of a bitch. Every. Fucking. Inch!”

“Such a dirty bitch,” Billy said, smacking Ari hard on the ass. “Getting fucking a an airplane bathroom...so fucking dirty.”

“Yeah...fucking...fucking dirty girl! Fuck...FUCK that's it! Aaaaaah fuuuuck!”

They hadn't even been at it for ten minutes and Ari was already close to cumming. Hard and fast, filthy talk, ass being slapped and a big cock, the perfect cocktail for an orgasm in her book.

“Mmmmm, don't stop...don't you fucking stop Bill...fucking fuck me! Don't fucking stop...keep fucking in me...fucking shoot that cum in me and keep fucking me...FUCK ME!”

“Fuck yeah...take it...take every drop in that fuckhole..gonna fucking fill that pussy up Ari...fuck..fuck cumming!”

“YESSSS!” she hissed, cumming the moment his hot cum began to coat the walls of cunt with cum. The convulsions of her pussy milked a few extra streams from his cock before her leaned forward, kissing her affectionately as the both basked in the afterglow for a few seconds. “Mmm...good boy.”

“Sexy girl,” Bill said, kissing her cheek and slapping her ass before pulling out. After pulling her pants back up, Ariana grabbed his head and pulled it to hers for a deep, passionate kiss.

“Really did miss you,” she said. “Fuck that was good.”

“Same here Ari. Back to the seat?”

“Sounds good to me.”  Once the two were seated again, Billy decided to make his sales pitch to Ari.

“Ari, I have a question for you,”

“After a fuck like that you can ask me whatever you want,” she joked.

“Good to know. So I'm just going to ask it. You ever been with a woman?”

“Oh fuck yes. First woman I slept with was Victoria Justice. Yes, way before Liz and I did anything, and that was in a threesome. Vic I actually had one on one.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Dude, fucking nice.” The two high fived, Ariana laughing loudly at the situation.

“So, what you want to know that for? Hoping to add a third to our next rendezvous?”

“Well, now that you mention it...”

“Yes. Fuck yes I'm down. It's with the newbie, isn't it? Sabrina? Yes. Fuck yes I'm in.”

“Wow, I din't even have to make a sales pitch” said Billy.

“Bill, threesomes are fun, especially if there's a hot nymph like her involved and a big cock like yours. So fucking in. Holy shit am I breaking her in for women? PLEASE say that, it'll be so hot for me.”

“Actually, yes.”

“Then I am even more in than I was before. After the first show, both of you come up to my room. Just do it, I'll take care of everything else.”

“Really?”

“Fuck yes, how many times to I have to say it?”

“Great, I'll go back to Sabrina and let her know when she wakes up.” Billy gave Ariana one last kiss before heading back to Sabrina, a big grin on his face for what was in store for him in the near future.

Of course, Sabrina was just as ecstatic at the news when she heard it.

“Holy shit this is going to be awesome,” she said, a big grin on her face. “I can't wait. I'm going to be wet all fucking day, Billy.”

“Use it in the performance tonight,” he said, “You know Ari will be watching. Turn her on, then she'll turn you on, then in her suite we're going to have quite the explosion on our hands.

“Couldn't have said it better myself.” After that, seconds seemed like hours to the three of them. Each of them absolutely starving for what the night was going to bring to them.

As soon as Sabrina hit the stage, she poured everything into the performance, Ariana and Billy watching her every move, Billy having the best view, up close and personal.

And of course when Ariana took the stage, Sabrina and Billy had there eyes glued to her. Even though the night ended before any of the three knew it, it seemed to last an eternity. They couldn't wait .

After a small after party, the wait was over. Sabrina and Billy both managed to get away from their respective groups to make it up to Ariana's suite. One knock on the door and it opened, Ariana behind it.

“Hello,” she said, her demeanor friendly and sultry. “Come in.” The two entered ad the door shut behind them. “God damn girl, you look absolutely delicious.”

“Oh she is,” Billy said. “So sweet, but a lot of spice as well.”

“Just how I like it Billy.”

“You look great too,” Sabrina said. “I've been waiting for this all day.”

“Oh, I think that goes for all of us sweetie.” Ariana approached Sabrina, a cat on the prowl. “Now, Billy here tells me he's been showing you how to fuck. That someone had the nerve to call you a bad fuck and you're doing all this to prove him wrong. Is that true?”

“Yes it is.” replied Sabrina.

“Fuck, I love that! Good for you girl. Fuck that asshole, he doesn't know what he lost out on. If he had half a brain maybe he'd be here. But lucky for Billy, and us quite frankly, he's too much of an asshole to deserve something like this.”

“Totally,” Sabrina said, beaming. “So..um...how do we...you know, start? I've never done anything like this, you know...with a woman.”

“Oh honey, don't be nervous,” said Ariana. “I'll tell you what. How about you and I start, just the two of us. Give Billy here a nice show. That sound good? I'll show you the ropes.”

“Yes! Yes that's great.”

“Good. You don't mind, do you Billy?”

“Oh, not at all Ari. You and Sabrina have some fun...I'll pick my opening.”

“Oh, I bet you will,” Ariana said with a wink. And then Ariana turned her attention to Sabrina. “Mmm, I've got you all to myself right now.” Ariana moved her mouth to Sabrina's and kissed the eighteen year-old, and action the blond nymph eagerly returned. It was too long from that that one kiss turned into a deep session of making out.

Slowly but surely, Ariana maneuvered Sabrina to the bed, both ladies shedding articles of clothing before finally getting on to the bed, both completely nude.

Ariana was on top of  Sabrina, soft delicate kisses alternating with slow and passionate ones as Ari moved down Sabrina's body. Delicate kisses, phantom caresses of her fingertips, touches, kisses and licks all adding up, throwing fuel on the fire building up inside of Sabrina.

Ariana made it to Sabrina's crotch, giving her pussy lips a slow, broad lick before moving even further down, kissing and teasing her inner thighs then moving to Sabrina's calves before slowly working her way back up to her pussy again.

“I bet you taste as good as you look sweetie,” Ari said before beginning to feast on Sabrina's pussy.

“Oh...ohhhhhh...oh fuuuUuuuuck yes,” moaned Sabrina. “Wow that's good...fuck...holy shit...fuck don't stop Ari...”

“Not planning on it sweet thing.” Ariana gave her a wink before turning her attention back to Sabrina's pussy. She started small at first. Quick, teasing licks at her clit alternating with small, playful kisses and bites at her inner thigh. Nothing hard, barely any pressure, just enough for a sensation in a sensitive area. Ariana was throwing sticks on a fire, slowly building it up.

“Ohhhh holy shit...fuck I'm shivering...holy fuck...” Sabrina moaned and whined, begging for more as Ariana slowly built up her treatment, getting more aggressive with Sabrina's clit. The fire got hotter and hotter, the sparks lighting something in Ariana as well, her pussy getting sopping wet with every breath Sabrina made, every time her back arched and every  noise of passion she made.

While the embers were just beginning to flare in Ariana, Sabrina was going into a full blown blaze, racing towards an orgasm much faster than she ever had before.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled  ”Ariana I'm fucking cumming! FUUUUCK!”

“Yeah, that's it baby,” Ariana said, using her fingers to finish off the blonde. “Cum...cum for Ariana...fucking baby...you deserve it..I wanna see you cum sooo bad!”

“Unnngggaaaah fuck!” Sabrina cried out as she came, Ariana's tongue happily lapping it up up, sending aftershocks through the young woman's body. She then moved up Sabrina's body, licking her way up to her mouth, Sabrina hungrily kissing Ariana, tasting herself on the singer's tongue.

“Your turn,” Sabrina smiled. She rolled over on top of Ariana, the excited songstress working far faster than Ariana had. Though that didn't bother Ariana one bit. What Sabrina lacked in experience in this, she made up for it with eagerness. Teasing and building up to the main event was amazing, but there was something equally as great as someone who just couldn't wait to eat pussy.

“Oh fuck that's it girl,” Ariana hissed, her eyes fluttering as Sabrina began to attack her clit. “Fuck honey, you sure you've never eaten pussy before? Fuuuck!”

Sabrina didn't bother answering she was havng to much fun amking Ariana feel amazing. She knew she wasn't doing it like Ariana did, all those slow and small actions buildingup to something big. But she must have been doing some thing right with the way Ariana was moaning and writhing on the bed. She didn;t think it could get better than this.

Sabrina was proven wrong when Billy found his opening, namely, Sabrina's. Sabrina moaned into Ari's cunt as Billy's cock entered the minaiture blonde sexpot.

“Mmmmm, I always did like to watch,” Ariana moaned. She licked her lips as Billy built up a pace. “That's right, fuck her...make this night even more memorable for our girl....fuck that's hot...oh baby eat that pussy.....”

“God damn this is hot,” Billy said, giving Sabrina a firm smack on her ass. “You're so fucking hot...both of you...fuck...”

“Mmmmm, bring me that cock Billy,” Ariana moaned.  “Wanna fucking taste her on your dick.”

Billy nodded, giving Sabrina a few more thrusts before pulling out. He did kiss both the cheeks of her peachy ass before moving up to Ariana, presenting his cock to her, which she eagerly took in her mouth and began to suck.

“Fuck yes Ari,” Billy moaned. “Fuck that's it...god damn.”

Ariana loved sucking cock as much as she did eating pussy. She loved using her mouth to get people off. And if that dick had just been inside a cunt or that pussy had just been filled with cum, even better. She greedily sucked at Bill's cock, her tongue snaking all around, getting every last trace of Sabrina's juices. And when that was done, Ariana had a new request.

“I need that cock in pussy again...I need that big fucking dick in me again...you don't mind, do you Sabrina, honey?”

“Not at all.” she replied. “I've never actually seen, you know, people fuck in person.”

“Ooohhhh, our girl might be discovering a new kink, Billy Boy.”

“Well, this is all about education,” he said, kissing Ariana and getting into place as Sabrina moved to the side of the bed, her eyes glued to the scene as Billy entered Ariana and began giving her everything he had, no build up. And Ari loved every second of it.

“Mmmm fuck yes! Fuck me just like that baby,” she screamed. “Fuck...fuck I love it like this...fuck yes...so fucking hot and dirty...mmmm fuuuuuccckkK!”

Sabrina began to finger herself, Ariana lost in the pure ecstasy of being fucked senseless while Billy utterly ravaged her body. It was totally unlike any sex she'd had before, especially with Billy. It was both a huge turn on and fascinating to watch. She licked her lips and moaned, tweaking her own nipples when Billy sucked and bit on Ariana's, the Dangerous Woman's eyes fluttering and begging for more.

“I want that cock again,” Sabrina moaned. “I want you back inside me so bad...”

“Mmmm, sure thing honey, I'm obviously big on sharing.” With a quick kiss, Ariana moved and Sabrina got in her position, then surprised them both a little by getting on all fours.

“In my ass,” said Sabrina. “Fuck my ass...fuck it Billy...fuck it good for me.”

“I fucking love this girl,” Ariana said. “She's so awesome.”

“How about you show that appreciation while I give her what she wants?” suggested Billy, getting a nod from Ariana.

As Billy pressed his cockhead against Sabrina's puckered opening, slowly getting through, Ariana slid under the girl, licking her pussy and doubling Sabrina's pleasure and stimulation.

“Oh shit....” Sabrina said, barely above a whisper. “Oh my God that's good...oh fuck don't stop...oh shit...” Before too long, Billy found his rhythm, giving Sabrina the ass fucking she wanted while Ariana enjoyed herself, alternating between licking Sabrina's clit and sucking on Billy's nuts. And then Ariana got a surprise of her own when Sabrina moved her head down to eat her out again.

“LOVE this girl,” laughed Ariana. “Ohhh that's it honey...fuck, I'm taking you on tour again sweetheart...”

“Mmm would LOVE that.” Sabrina replied. “Fuck...mmm Billy this is so good...fuck you both are so good...oh fuck...”

Ariana gave Sabrina's pussy a few more licks before moving out from under her, kissing the the girl deeply and looking deep into her blue eyes with her brown eyes.

“Mind if we switch places honey? One last time?”

“Mmm, you want his dick in your ass too?”

“Great minds think alike,” winked Ariana. Sabrina smiled back and Billy slowly pulled out. Ariana then got on all fours.

Before Billy pressed forward, he had an idea. “Sabrina, how about you lay down right there, let Ariana have a bit of a snack while she getting her ass fucked?”

Sabrina smile, laying out, her legs spread in front of Ariana. Ariana gave Sabrina a smirk before moving her head back between Sabrina's legs.

“Oooooh Ari...fuck that's it...” Sabrina sighed, her fingers running through the brunette's hair.  Being eaten out by Ariana while getting a full view of her being fucked in the ass was amazing beyond words, the images burning in Sabrina's memory. Every moan, every look of absolute pleasure on Billy and Ari's faces spurring her on more and more. And when Ari finally came, Billy balls deep in her ass, that combined with all the stimulation during and up to that point was too much for Sabrina, the small blonde cumming and cumming hard for the second time in the night.

And obviously, being balls deep in Ariana Grande while she cums, the feeling of that asshole clamping down on his cock combined with the visuals of two beautiful women coming was the finish line for Billy.

“Holy fuck, cumming!” he exclaimed, pulling out of Ari's ass. On auto-pilot, the two well-fucked starlets slid to their knees on the floor, each attacking on side of his cock, almost kissing with it in the middle, alternating between sucking it solo while the other worked on his balls before finally, he exploded, covering both of their beautiful faces in white, hot cum. The last thing Billy saw before falling on to the bed was the sight of Ariana Grande and Sabrina Carpenter kissing and licking his cum from each other's faces.

“Well,” an exhausted Ariana said. “I think she's passing all her courses with flying courses. Of course, I wouldn't object to any extra credit you two might come up with.”

“I'll definitely get back to you on that,” Sabrina said, smiling an orgasm-drunk smile.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 06:25:25 PM »

by MaxwellLord
Chapter 6
(MF, MFM, oral, anal, DP, Cons)

"Oohhh fuck baby that's it," hissed Sabrina. Billy was between her legs, or more accurately that's where his head was, happily serving the petite sexpot orally during a quick pit stop on her current tour.

The two hit an insane stroke of luck when Sabrina's tour bus was essentially abandoned by her crew, as they chose to go sight-seeing before getting back on the road. Sabrina though, her mind quick and her body wanting a bit of attention, instantly put together a workable plan. She simply told her sister and the others that she wanted to just take a bit of a nap so she'd be fully ready for the show. Once she was sure they bought it and had gone, she shot a text to Billy. And with the whole bus to themselves, he wasted no time coming and starting to snack on the blonde's tight pussy.

"Fuck I needed this," she growled. She really did, too. As much fun as the tour had been, with all the special “lessons” she had received from Billy, sometimes it did get to be stressful. Thankfully, few things she found nipped stress in the bud quite like having someone eat her out, especially if they were really into it like Billy was.

And to say he was just into was severely underselling the matter. Billy was already a big fan of eating pussy. The fact that it was Sabrina just added a bit of sizzle to an already damn fine steak. Her moans, how her body twitched and writhed, there was no better aphrodisiac in his mind.

“Oh...oh fuck...gonna cum...fuck fuck cumming!!!!” Her back arched, a high pitched moan escaping her mouth. Billy hooked his arms around her legs, pulling her close, his mouth refusing to stop as she rode out her orgasm. “Fuck...fuck oh shit keep going.” Her moaning pleads coming from a smiling mouth, laced with a couple giggles.

When the pleasure was done rocking her body, Sabrina laid back, drained but also somehow energetic. “Wow,” she said. “Fuck stress relief balls.”

“Well, glad I could help,” Billy smirked,. He licked his lips then got up on the bed with Sabrina. He knew there wasn't going to be any action, this was strictly something for Sabrina's benefit. That however, did not mean Sabrina didn't have ideas of her own.

“So, the tour's ending soon,” she said. “And I've been thinking.”

“About?”

“Well, how do I put this...my graduation. Or rather, my final exam I guess would be more accurate. I was wondering if you had any ideas.”

“Not really. This has been about following your lead, what you want to do. Besides, I'm guessing that was just a formality. I'm sure you already have something you want to run by me.”

“Note to self, I have a bad post-cum poker face. But yeah, totally have an idea. So...I want to have one last threesome. I want to go back to being outnumbered...but I want to be filled...completely...at the same time.”

Billy immediately knew what Sabrina was getting at, and it hit him like a ton of bricks, though it really shouldn't have. Sabrina's adventurousness should have stopped surprising him at this point. Yet she always found some way to up the ante.

“Look,” he said. “I'm not even going to try and talk you out of it. Not by a long shot.”

“But....”

“But, well...Sabs you're pretty petite. You're even smaller than Ariana.”

“Yeah, but you both told me you and Jules DPed her and she said she loved every second of it. I want to try it. Besides, I know if I don't like it you'll stop it on the spot. I trust you to do that. Otherwise I wouldn't even both asking and just give you a goodbye blowjob when we were done.”

“Well, thanks for the confidence. If this is what you want, you got it. Tell me when and where I'll relay the message to Jules.”

“Awesome!” she said, bursting forward and giving Bill a big hug and kiss, licking his lips as she tasted herself on them. “Now, if you'll pardon me, you just about knocked me out. Nap time.”

“Sure thing.” he replied, giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the trailer.

While Sabrina took a good, orgasm induced nap Billy tracked down Jules to inform him of Sabrina's next “lesson.”

“Get the fuck outta here,” Jules said. “She ASKED for double penetration?”

“Yep.” I replied. “And I want to make one thing clear. You follow two sets of leads, hers and mine. If at ANY point she's not enjoying it, we stop. No matter what. I don't care how close you are, you pull out and stop, got it?”

“Yeah, I got it man. Why you so tense about this? We've already double teamed her.”

“DP is different and you know it. This is a tiny woman. We have to take it slow. Let her feel good before we even think about getting off. So if she says stop, stop. End of story.”

“Okay, got it. Frankly, I don't care what I have to do to get a little bit more of that sexy little blonde. And if she wants to get even wilder, all the better.” A Cheshire grin tempered with heavy amounts of THC on his face.

At the end of the day, Billy knew he didn't have much to worry about with Jules. He may have tended to use the jackhammer method above all, but he also knew when to stop and when to not push his luck.

With that out of the way, it was  now just a waiting game. A short one though. The tour itself was almost over, so it was just a matter of when Sabrina could get a hotel room all to herself.

When the night finally arrived all three were beyond anxious, Sabrina at times becoming a bit too obviously flirtatious with the two on stage. Rubbing her ass against Billy while he played, the way she danced. They all knew the night was going to be on fire and Sabrina was just adding more kindling.

When the show was over and everyone was back at the hotel, none of the three could wait for the action to begin. As soon as Sabrina had secured her room to herself, the text was sent out.

It was only a few minutes later that there was a knock at the door, the quickness of her lovers bringing a smile to her face. She jumped up and opened the door, Billy and Jules predictably behind it.

“Reporting for duty,” Billy said with a smirk. “How can we be of service?”

“I'm sure I'll think of something,” she grinned. She shut the door behind them, adding the deadbolt for extra measure. “You never know when a good idea is going to come.”

She approached the men, Billy leaning over to kiss the short woman while her hands dove into both of their pants, grasping and jerking their cocks.

“I think I have a good idea on how to begin.” Sabrina shared her gaze with Billy and Jules as she slunk to her knees. She waited, a mix between prim & proper and sexpot as the two dropped their pants.

With the formality of pants out of the way, Sabrina began the fun. She took Billy in her mouth first, treating his cock to a good, building-up blowjob. Not enough to put him to the edge, but just enough to give him all the right feelings. To say Sabrina had become a blowjob master over these few months would be a severe understatement.

Though Sabrina in all honesty did prefer Billy to Jules, she didn't want to be a bad hostess. She soon turned her attention to Jules. From the times she'd had casual romps with Jules, she knew he liked things a bit faster and let him go a bit further and allowed him to fuck her face a little. It helped knowing Billy was there to stop things if it went too far.

“Fuuuck yes, take that fucking cock in your throat,” growled Jules, already deep in the act. “All the way fucking down...fuck...”

“Mmm, you like this pretty little mouth?” Sabrina asked. “You want it all to yourself, don't you Jules?”

“Hell yes!”

“Mmm, good boy. Back off a little and you can have just that.” Both Jules and Billy took a step back and Sabrina got to her feet. She proceeded to give the two a short and sweet strip tease.

Sabrina felt herself simply get wetter as her two lovers eyes were glued to her, watching every shimmy, every shake, every grind, hypnotized by her hips and entranced by her has.

Every move was sensual. She caressed her body, licked and bit her lips sensually, all while one by one, every stitch of clothing she had came off. Her back was to the men as she slapped her peachy ass then looked over her shoulder.

“You ready?” she asked. The men responded in the only way they could, eagerly nodding, which earned a heartfelt giggle to come from Sabrina's mouth.

The sexy nymph climbed on to the bed on all fours. She extended her hand, wagging her index finger at Jules to come to her, which he eagerly did, presenting his hard cock to her.

“Mmmm, good boy,” she purred. Her eyes then went to Billy. “How abut you take my tight little pussy, Billy? Hmm? It's so wet...needs a nice big cock to fill it up.”

Bill smirked and made his move. While Sabrina began sucking on Jules's prick again Billy got on the bed and knelt behind Sabrina. His hand went to her surprisingly shapely bottom, squeezing and massaging the cheeks before he dove in, hungrily lapping at her pussy.

The reaction in Sabrina was immediate. She momentarily stopped her head's motions on Jules' cock, a deep moan sending intense vibrations through his hard dick. As soon as the pleasure-shock was over, Sabrina resumed her oral ministrations.

While Billy did love any chance he got to taste the wonderful pussy of Sabrina Carpenter, that wasn't the main attraction. Sabrina understood this, and didn't mind when he rose up, She was actually intensely anxious for the feeling she'd come to love and crave; the feeling of Billy hard cock filling up her pussy.

“Oh fuuuuuuck yes,” she hissed, taking a breather from her blowjob while Billy entered her sopping cunt. “Fuck me...” With those final two words, Sabrina went back to her suckjob supreme while Billy built up the pace quickly in her heavenly pussy.

Billy's hand grasped Sabrina's hips while Jules' grasped her head, the petite sex bomb being filled at both ends and loving ever second of it. She never would have dreamed she'd ever be in this position, but now that she was, she can't imagine ever not doing it again and she hadn't even gotten to what she really wanted to try. Just thinking about that gave an extra edge to all the sensations she was feeling.

As much as Jules was enjoying Sabrina's mouth, he flat out needed to feel that pussy again. He pulled out of her mouth and both Sabrina and Billy knew exactly what he wanted. Billy pulled out and Sabrina laid on her back, legs open and welcoming Jules to take the spot he so badly craved.

“Goddamn you're tight,” Jules growled. “SO fucking tight baby.”

“Mmm, fuck that tight pussy Jules,” Sabrina said, her voice seductive and breathy. “Fuck me...” Not that Jules needed the invitation, but hearing it in that manner did add a bit to the experience as he began to drive into Sabrina's pussy.

While Jules was getting his turn in her cunt Billy knelt next to Sabrina's head, the cock-hungry sprite wasting no time in sucking his cock in her mouth, loving the taste of her pussy on it. In this position, Sabrina couldn't give the best head, but what she could do was more than enough to satisfy, considering there was also a simply perfect visual to go along with the tactile sensations.

As much fun as Sabrina was having, she was getting ready to set up for the main event.  Billy backed away while Sabrina and Jules rolled over, Sabrina now riding cowgirl wit Jules playing the part of bucking Bronco.

Billy didn't even make an approach, not immediately. He was too entranced by watching the event. Here was just something so inherently erotic about Sabrina that when she did get down to the dirty, everything was just amplified. Her moans, the way she caressed her body, her grind, her ride, her body glistening with sweat, the sight alone could make most guys cum on sight.

As much as Sabrina loved the way Billy was looking at her, she wanted him in on the action as well. After all, that was the point of this little lesson.

“Come on baby,” she said, looking over her shoulder. “Mmm...join in the fun.”

“You sure about this?”

“Mmmhmmm,” she moaned, biting her lower lip. “I want it.” Billy climbed back on the bed behind Sabrina, kissing her while she held still.

“I'm going to go slow, okay?” he said. Sabrina raised her ass and Billy pressed his cock, still slick with her saliva and juices, against her back door, slowly working his way inside her tight, tight canal.

“Oh fuuuuck that's tight,” Sabrina whined, the sensation of being completely filled for the first time sending a combination of sensations through her body. Billy'd had her ass before, she'd fucked Jules before, both were rather big, but this...this was something new. She didn't hate it...but she didn't know how much she liked it just yet.

“Play with your clit, honey,” Billy said, kissing her neck. As his head popped past her sphincter, he gently grabbed her hand and moved it to her cunt, rubbing her clit as he and Jules slowly, almost achingly slowly began to build up a rhythm. “Feels good, doesn't it? You're doing so good...so good....fuck you're beautiful, you know that?”

“Mmmm...fuck Billy...Jules...I...I like it....oh holy shit I actually like it!” The shock was real. Sabrina would have never thought in a million years that this would be something she'd enjoy...but she did...and she knew she'd do it again. However, that was for later, now, now it was time to enjoy the moment.

“Fuck, that right baby?” Jules said, smacking her ass. “You like being pounded by two dicks, don't you? Dirty girl...”

“Fuckkkkk I love it..holy shit I didn't know it'd feel so fucking good!”

“Feels good on this end too,” Billy said, kissing her shoulder.

“Switch up?” Jules asked  “I want a piece of that ass.”

“Sabs?”

“Mmm, cool with me,” she said, more than a little dick drunk. Both men pulled out of her and Sabrina turned around, now facing Billy while she lowered her her ass onto his cock. Once she taken him in, Billy took position, entering her pussy and once again continuing Sabrina's first time double penetration.

“Fuck this ass is good,” Jules growled. “You love cocks in your ass, don't you? Don't you?”

“Oh fuck I love it..I lvoe this...fuck I think I'm gonna cum..fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum!”

“Yeah that's it Sabrina...cum for us..cum with out cocks inside you,” Billy said. The two locked gazes while Sabrina's face contorted in pleasure, just on the precipice of the orgasm of her dreams. The two kissed deeply, hungrily as Sabrina finally came, crying out loud and shaking as he pussy and ass spasmed and clamped down on her lovers' cocks.

“Cum on me,” Sabrina said, her voice somehow both energetic and completely exhausted. “Cover my face...cum on me!”

The men scrambled out of Sabrina as the tired nymphette slid to the ground. She somewhat surprised the two of them with her fast and voracious blow on the both of them. Before too long, Sabrina held back, looking up at the two of them with a smile and and open mouth as they unloaded stream after stream of cum on her face. Both men needing to sit down once their taps were empty.

“Fuck baby,” Jules said. “You're a god damn machine. Fuck.” He began to gather his clothes putting them on as he headed for the door. “See ya tomorrow.”

“He's certainly a poet,” a very tired Sabrina said. “Sensitive soul.”

“I'm sure that's why you keep him around.” Billy replied. He was entranced as he watched Sabrina clean her face up, licking the cum from around her lips and fingers tips. She didn't have a single clue as to how hot she was. She just...was.

“Shower?” she asked. Billy nodded and the two headed in. There was no action, not like what they had just done, just washing, caressing and kissing. It was all they had the energy for.

“So I take it you liked it?” Billy asked, running his hand up and down her spine as the hot waters of the shower ran over their bodies.

“Oh hell yeah.” she responded. “I never...fuck I never imagined.”

“Glad you enjoyed it,” he laughed.

“Oh, don't act like you didn't have fun too,” he said. She turned around to face him, her eyes showing more energy than her body was capable of at the moment.  “I'd say a good time was had by all. One of the many reasons I'm sad the tour's ending soon. I'm gonna miss it. Not just this, but all of. I really like all of you guys. The band, the crew...and yes, before you joke in this actual moment of emotion, I'm really going to miss you.”

“Don't be so sad. Yeah, the tour's been fun. And of course we've had fun...but the fun doesn't have to end just because the tour's over.”

“You're right,” she smirked. “I mean after all, if this is the final exam, I kind of need to have a “graduation party, don't I?” She winked at Billy then spoke no more of it. After all, half the fun of a surprise is not spoiling it.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA