Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Investigative Journalism" (Maria Menounos)  (Read 9838 times)

LazyNinjas

"Investigative Journalism" (Maria Menounos)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:21:33 AM »
Investigative Journalism
By: LazyNinjas
Celebs: Maria Menounos
Codes: (MF, Anal, Inter, Oral, )
Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has ever happened or ever will happen.

My name is Dirk Jackson. I had recently gotten famous from starring in some highly successful action movies. For the most part, everything was great. The fans were nice and so was most of the media, but there was one woman who seemed to have it out for me. Maria Menounos was starting to become a real pain in my backside. Ever since I got famous for starring in some pretty high earning and critically successful movies, I have felt like she has tried to do everything she could to destroy my life and my career. I had no idea why she was always out to get me. I have never done anything mean to her and only treated her with respect, but something about me made the woman's blood boil.

Tonight was going to be different though. I was going to have some male and female friends over for a night of having fun and hanging out. I planned the event with the hope that this would help me get my mind of the celebrity stalker I had seemed to acquire almost overnight.

I was not going to worry about her tonight. It was just going to be me, some guy friends, some friends who are girls, and a night of fun. Nothing was going to stop me from finally relaxing and just have some of the fun that I desperately needed. I made sure everything was ready for my night with my friends. All the beers were in the cooler, the food on the table, and napkins were placed where they could be easily found in case of a major spill. I had just gotten brand new leather couches and not wanting to ruin them so quickly, I put on the plastic covers.

I wasn't expecting any of my guests for at least another couple of hours so I decided to just sit on my couch and enjoy my brand new flat screen television. I had bought this new flat screen just for tonight, so why not try it out before the guests showed up? I turned on the TV and turned it to a channel that I liked. The first thing I noticed was how amazing and crisp the images looked. The surround sound was also amazing. It looked like buying this new TV was a pretty smart choice. The sun was starting to set and I was still enjoying watching my favorite shows on my new television.

I was tuned into my show when I saw a little flicker of light. I got up from my seat on my couch and looked down into my backyard. I couldn’t see who it was clearly, but there was someone on my property who wasn’t invited. I reasoned it was an intruder because all of my friends knew that they should come up to the front door of my place.

I rushed towards the door and went outside. It was way harder to see than it was in the lit living room, but I could still see the outline of the person. The intruder looked panicked and was trying to collecting things off the ground. I began to run towards this person in hopes that I could stop them. They tried to turn around and run for the hills, but I was able to get my arms around them and put them in a hold to try to force them onto the ground.

The intruder must have had some experience with being put in holds they were able to break out of my hold and elbow me in the stomach, forcing me to fall to the ground. The intruder tried to run away again, but I wasn’t going to let that happen. Once their leg lifted off the ground, I was able to grab their ankle, making them fall on to the ground.

“Ow! Fuck that hurt!” the intruder said. I immediately recognized the voice. I climbed on to the intruder to keep her from escaping. My backyard had clap on lights that I decided to have installed last year from when I sit outside and just relax. I clapped the lights on and I wasn’t surprised to see who it was. I had finally caught who was trying to spy on me and it was none other than Maria Menounos herself.

She looked stunning in a full-length white dress that showed off all of her curves. It was making it almost impossible for me to focus. She was wearing tan high heels that really made he legs look like they were miles long.

“Will you get the fuck off me?” Maria yelled as she tried to squirm her way out. My last movie had me training for months to be in top physical shape, there was no way she was going to get out of this.

“If I get off you and let you up, you are just going to run again,” I explained to her.

“Just let me up!” she screamed as she became infuriated.

“Then you go over to the table and you don’t get up from the chair unless I tell you so. Are we clear Maria?” I propositioned to her.

“Fine! Just please get off me! You’re crushing me,” she replied. I got off her and I guided her to the seat. I waited for her to calm down from the incident before I started asking questions.

“I’m sorry I had to take you down like that, I could not make out who you were and you were on private property,” I said before Maria chimed in.

“Didn’t mean you had to fucking tackle someone you prick!”

“First of all, calm the fuck down. Second of all, I did not tackle you. I held you in a hold that you got out off and I grabbed your ankle while on the ground, forcing you to fall,” I replied.

“It doesn’t matter, I could still sue you if I have any injuries,” she replied.

“Yeah. Let’s see how that goes when you mention the fact you were not invited onto this private property by the owner and just decided to take pictures with that camera of yours. In fact, why don’t I just call the cops now and see how they respond,” I said grabbing for my cell phone in my pants pocket.

Maria’s face immediately went from being angry to being terrified. She knew that if I called the cops, the rest of the media would be all over the story of Maria Menounos sneaking onto Dirk Johnson’s private property to take photos of him, she could be sent to jail as well as having her journalism career ruined.

“Wait! Please don’t call the cops!” Maria begged as she held her hand out in stop motion.

“Why? Why should I not call the cops Maria?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe we could work something out?” she replied.

“You want to cut a deal? Alright, tell me why you want to ruin my career so much,” I replied, wanting to see what type of shit she was going to come up with. Maria stood up from the chair and began to speak.

“I don’t want to ruin your career. I’m just doing my job,”

“Your job is to invade people’s privacy?” I said before Maria

"No, that’s not what I meant. Look, I’ll tell you what," she stated. "I will take off my top and show you my tits, and you will forget I was ever here. Sound good?"

"Why would I want that? You're the woman who is trespassing on private property and attempting to take photos for the purpose of defaming me, "I responded.

"Wait a minute. You don't want to see me naked?" she replied. I was a little off put that that's what she picked up from what I just said.

"Well, no to be honest. You would be pretty hot if you weren't trying to ruin my career at every turn," I snapped back at her. Her face began to show anger, like I had just made a huge mistake.

"Excuse me? I'm just doing my job as a journalist. If that means following you around all the time to get a story then so be it. And to think I thought you were hot," she blurted out. Maria covered her mouth after she had realized that the last part of the statement was supposed to stay in her head where it belonged.

"What did you just say?" I asked, completely confused. I was so confused at this point in the conversation. Did Maria think I was hot or did she want to be the one to ruin my career? I was getting sick of her avoiding the reason why she hated me so much and why she was always out for her career. I knew I had to use intimidation to finally get an answer out of her so I approached her and got closer to her.

"Well.... you're not bad looking. I mean look at you dude. You’re fucking ripped," she said as she pointed to my arms. I did work out for multiple hours a day to keep in shape for potential movie roles and I did maintain a healthy diet.

“I know that. I work hard to get this body,” I said as I did a macho man pose to throw off Maria. She looked at me like I was the biggest asshole on the face of the Earth. I could see the gears in her head turning as she tried to come up with a response.

“I know what you are trying to do, but trust me. It's never going to happen. We are never going to....,” she said before surprising the shit out of me by grabbing my face and pulling me in for a passionate lip lock. I break off the kiss, thoughts racing about what the hell was going on in my head.

“What the hell was that?” I asked Maria, who seemed as confused as I was about what just happened between us.

“I don’t know why I did that, but I want more,” she said to my shock and confusion. Before I could even reply, Maria was back on me, trying to wiggle her tongue inside of my mouth. I had no idea how to respond. On one hand I hated this woman for spying on me and just being a general annoyance to me since I got famous. On the other hand I couldn’t deny that she had the body of a Greek goddess, especially that world famous ass she had on her.

I decided to give in and start kissing her back. We wrestled to the ground as our tongues invaded each other’s mouths. My hands wandered down her back to her ass while her hands started to snake their way into my pants. I stopped before either of us could continue.

“If we're going to do this, we might as well go inside,” I whispered as I helped her get up and she helped me get up. We ran inside my house and slammed the door behind us. I guided her body over towards the living room as we continued our steamy make-out session. I sat her down the couch I had just covered in the plastic covering. She gets on top of me and undoes the straps on her dress and undoes the zipper, letting it slide off her body and fall to the floor. She was wearing a pink push up bra and matching pink pair of panties.

The striking brunette reached back behind her shoulders and unclasped the dazzling pink bra and tossed it to the side, leaving the Greek beauty totally exposed and completely topless.

"Holy shit." I gasped, as her remarkable breasts were fully exposed. Maria turned her head and flashed me a smoldering look, her nipples clearly erect as I could see that this entire lewd encounter was starting to have an effect on her, and caught up in the moment she finally began to speak her mind.

"You want a Greek treat?" she said as she bent down and smothered her breasts in my face. I love the way they smashed against my face. I opened my mouth and started sucking on her tits. I used both of my hands to message her tits and play with the nipples while they were still in my face. Maria purred as she obviously enjoyed the stimulation I was giving her. After a couple of minutes teasing her titties, Maria pulled them away from me when she felt the surprise of my hand ripping off her panties.

“Oh god. Keep going,” she moaned as her lust for me was beginning to get the better of her. I continued to reach between her legs finally yanked off her panties as she reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head before pulling at my pants and yanking my underwear off. Soon we were both naked as the day we were born. Her eyes grew wide as she saw my 8 inch black cock for the first time.

"I bet you can't wait to get your pretty mouth around this thing huh?" I smirked as I pointed down at it.

"Is this what you want Dirk?" she purred seductively. "Watch me wrap these lips around that black hard cock of yours?"

"Hell yeah, you made it this way," I responded as I pointed out how rock hard it was.

“I did this to you baby? Guess I have to fix it,” she whispered as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around my dick. She moaned contently with her mouth full of my 8 inch cock, her eyes closed and her cheeks hollowed as she teased and tormented my cock with her tongue.

"Yeah. Just like that baby. Use that sexy tongue of yours," I moaned as she used her amazing tongue to work every inch of my cock in her mouth. She guided my large member back into her throat and let it go as far down as it could. I started to thrust in and out of her throat, loving the feeling of having my dick rub up against it.

"Holy shit Maria! Suck my fucking cock baby!" I moaned as I placed my hand on the back of her head and fucked her mouth with great force. She started to go harder and harder on my cock before she took it out and gazed at it.

“You have such an amazing cock," she teased as she took one of my balls up into her mouth and sucked on it for a while before doing the same to the other one. She took my cock out of her mouth and started jerking it, but I stopped her.

"I don't want to cum yet, I have to get inside your pussy first."

"You want my pussy baby? Come get it," Maria teased as she got off of me and spread her legs on the couch, revealing her soaking wet pussy. I noticed that even though she was Greek, we went for a Brazilian wax. I grabbed her hips and lined my cock up to her entrance. We both moaned as I slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her.

"God damn!" I moaned from behind her. "Your pussy’s so fucking tight!”

"Oh! Fuck! Dirk!" Maria moaned lustfully. "Fuck me baby! Give me that hard cock!"

I did exactly what Maria told me to do. I grabbed her and put her on top of me. I grabbed her hips and pushed her down onto my dick.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as she bounced herself up and down on my dick. As she continues to ride me, I look at her beautiful tits jiggle everywhere.

“It feels so good being inside your Greek pussy,” I whispered to her as I began to suck on her tits again, her back arching as I continued to impale her on my dick.

“Holy shit that feels so good,” she purred as I guided my dick in and out of her pussy. I could feel her walls tightening around my length as she bucked her hips into me.

“Right there baby! That felt so good, I need more cock,” she hissed when my dick grazed into her g-spot, her hips pushing forward into mine as she maneuvered her legs around me and allowed me to thrust even deeper into her. When I heard her plead for more cock I picked up the pace and now rammed it into her as hard as I could.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Maria cussed so loudly that I was glad I didn't have neighbors who could possibly hear what was going on. I felt a warmness coming from Maria's cunt. I guess she just had an orgasm. I turn her around and make her stick her beautiful God-given ass up in the air.

"God. Damn. This ass" I moaned as I give her a hard spank on her left cheek. "I'm going to fuck your pretty Greek ass."

"Oh fuck," Maria grunted, her entire body now gleaming in sweat. "Is that what you want? To fuck my ass?"

“I want this tight ass right now,” I teased her as I bent her over the couch and slid my dick over her ass cheeks, kissing her neck as I slid my dick into her tight ass.

The Greek reporter had no problems with me attempting to fuck her juicy ass from behind. I slapped her bubble butt with my hand and heard Maria purr in ecstasy as I inserted myself into her anxious butthole. I waited to go as far into her ass as I could until I felt her anus constrict my cock inside her.

“Damn! Your ass is tighter than your pussy,” I teased her as I drilled her shitter, her anal walls beginning to tighten up around it as I put a death grip on her hips and drove my dick into her ass.

"Holy shit. Holy fucking shit! You're doing it. You're actually fucking my ass." Maria moaned as she thought she would never be driven to give up her anal virginity in her lifetime. She proceeded to assist me in my current position of fucking her sweet ass by wiggling her hips to get herself more comfortable with the huge rod that was invading her asshole. She hissed when I buried my dick into her ass and held it there

"You bet your sweet fucking ass I am." I hissed back at her.

“Pound my ass. Really give it to me,” she moaned as I grabbed her by the hips and started to thrust in and out of her tight, juicy ass, pulling on her hair every now and then to propel myself deeper into her bowels.

“Fuck my ass baby,” she moaned as I worked over her ass for a few more seconds, pulling her hips back into mine to really slam my dick in and out of her asshole.

“Pound my ass! Pound my fucking ass baby,” she hissed as I thrust and pulled her hips in.

"Ugh! Fuck me!" she suddenly hissed back at me. "Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me hard baby!" Maria cried out as I pushed harder and faster into her aching asshole that was just begging go get filled with cock.

"Ugh. God." she gasped over her shoulder, as I griped her hips and proceeded to fuck her with no concern or care. I grabbed her hips with both hands and pummeled her ass at a rapid pace, causing the horny brunette to moan out loud and go absolutely crazy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder!" And that's precisely what I did. I was going faster and hard than I had ever fucked before. It was giving me the biggest sexual rush of my entire life.

I had no idea when I woke up this morning that I would be spending it fucking the woman who I thought hated me the most. I was interrupted in my thought by the sound of Maria being louder than she ever was before.

"Oh! Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Maria continued to curse. Suddenly I felt her slimy sphincter muscle constrict around my cock as she climaxed violently. Her body started to spasm and jerk all over the couch. The tone of her voice, the feeling of her tight ass against my dick, and the sight of her orgasming was too much for me to handle. I exploded deep inside Maria's ass.

“You feel so damn good inside me…” she moaned as I filled her asshole with cum, completely draining my balls into her. Rope after rope of hot sticky cum squirted deep inside her gaping asshole. Feeling completely spent, we both collapsed to the floor panting and breathing loudly, trying to catch our breath and wrap our heads around what had just happened.

"Oh. God." Maria whimpered breathlessly. "That was incredible," she teased me as we made out on the couch, her legs still hooked around me as we started to get all hot and bothered again, but I remembered I had company coming over.

"I have company coming over at any time now. We need to get cleaned up," I said as I grabbed both of our clothes. We both got dressed before Maria replied.

"That was the best fuck I've had in a long time. You should be proud of yourself."

"You weren't so bad yourself. If you want to pick this up at another time I'm down," I replied.

"Great, here's my number," she said as she wrote it down on a piece of paper. I lead her to the door and she got out of sight before anyone else could see her leave. That night with my friends was pretty fun but my little fuck fest with Maria made the night special. We still hook up every now and again and it gets better every time. I never found out why she was really there that night, but I'm not going to bring it up. Even though Maria was there to see what I was up to, I think we made a better story ourselves.

The End.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:33:03 AM by LazyNinjas »

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

Re: "Investigative Journalism" (Maria Menounos)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »
Interesting story. It's rare to find stuff with Maria in it. I like her laugh.

The following users thanked this post: LazyNinjas, biggin101

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA