Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Site Story Reviews  (Read 8690 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Site Story Reviews
« on: August 31, 2019, 04:49:53 AM »
One thing I've been thinkig of lately in regards to the ste is a review thread. I believe it'd be a good idea, to give stories and authors a bit of a spotlight as well as maybe help curious readers find stuff that's right up their alley.

However, I think when putting a topic like this together, there needs to be a good set of rules, so here they are:

Rule 1: No negativity, be constructive. You don't have to like everything your read, but that's no reason to be a dick about it. That doesn't help anyone. Being constructive does. Focus on what you like and instead of saying "This sucks" in terms of how much you disliked something doesn't. What does help is using phrases like "This could have worked better" or offer an idea on how things could improve. Let's not try to jab at each other. Be excellent to each other.

Rule 2: Give at least a paragraph for a review in the thread. Five sentences minimum.

Rule 3: When reviewing a series, it is 100% up to the reviewer as to whether or not they want to do it as a whole, like an over view thing, or chapter by chapter. Also, if you're reading from one of the site's antholgy/multi-author stories topics like The Brevity Series or The Jukebox collection, feel free to review them on their own, as the stories are connected by theme rather than any kind of continuity.

Now, with all that said, I'm going to start us all out by reviewing Slyguy's excellent Era Erotica series, starting with chapter one, which can be found here:

https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=68.0

Era Erotica Chapter 1 by Slyguy

Reviewed by MaxwellLord

I don't think it would be much of a shock to anyone that I'm a huge fan of Talor Swift. Totally adore the woman. As a result, I have high standards for what I want out of a story featuring Ms. Swift. Slyguy always hits and exceeds those expectations, and the first chapter of Era Erotica is on different, which is a great feat as it is the first chapter of a currently twenty-four chapter story.

It all begins with a phone call. Taylor calling an old friend by the name of Cole. The scene is set wonderfully with a groggy Cole being awoken by a tipsy and apologetic Taylor Swift who gives him a question that would be sure to keep him thinking until the Sandman would return to take him back to dreamland:

What if they had been more than just friends? The question isn't truthfully fully asked by Taylor in the chapter, but the way it's written and the feelings it triggers within Cole makes it crystal clear that was on her mind. Especially with Taylor's use of the phrase "First time", referring to something in their past together. Which led to many other instances of them ending up in bed together, booty calls as Cole refers to the events, as the First time never led to a solid relationship between them, a romantic one at least. And we're given the idea that when the subject was approached, it didn't end all too well.

The phone call leads to a memory for Cole, which begins with another phone call between a younger, right on the cusp of college version of him and similarly young eighteen year-old Taylor Swift. The dialogue really shines here as we instantly feel the deep relationship between the two lead characters. It sweet and sincere right up until Taylor adds a little heat to it, dropping the info to Cole that she's a virgin. The topic is treated with a believable bit of trepidation from her telling him all the way into the beginning of the actual act. Cole's excitement and nervousness about the act as well, at least initially, is also endearing, adding to the sex scene that is to come.

And when that scene arrives, everything built up so far comes crashing together so well. From the sweet initial kisses to Taylor first experience even seeing or touching a cock to the actual act itself. It all feels genuine. Nothing about it feels off or like it's not supposed to be there. The sweet awkwardness of a first time. The kindness and tenderness with more than a good helping of young lust. It just fits together, even the abrupt ending to couple's orgasmic afterglow by the early return of Ms. Swift's parents to their home.

This is top tier Taylor Swift fun. It has heart and heat to it. You can't go wrong with the combination of Slyguy and Taylor Swift. If you're newbie to the series, get ready as you're in for a true treat, especially if you love yourself some Taylor.

Well, there we have it, the first review. If you feel up to one, please, add it. Hell, review the same thing I did if you want. Just remember the rules and it's all smooth sailing.

Keep in mind, this isn't meant to replace commenting in the threads of a story's origin. This is just to provide a more fleshed out review. Both forms are wonderful as a way to provide feedback to the authors you enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 05:01:10 AM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Grobnar, thenewcomer, MoscowCalling

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Site Story Reviews
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 01:23:50 PM »
Honored and flattered you'd select Era Erotica as the first review!  I like to think that my writing has improved since the first chapter, but I am pleased that the preexisting relationships and the feelings, both spoken and unspoken come across in it.  I think it does an excellent job of setting the tone for the rest of series, even if it isn't the hottest or sexiest chapter of the series. 

Definitely look for more reviews of stories coming from me soon in the future.  Thanks Max for putting this thread together.  Love this idea.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, thenewcomer

MoscowCalling

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 08:03:10 AM »
Decided to throw my hat in the ring, for a great writer that delivers great prose (and even poetry sometimes) with every new story.

Review: Ebony and Ivory (series as a whole) by thenewcomer

Link to the last chapter - contains links to the previous ones in the main post as well - https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

From the first chapter, one can see we're in for a great ride. Focusing entirely on Scatlett Johansson - one of my own personal favorites - the chapter delivers us a multitude of great scenes with her and a group of studs in the main role. What thenewcomer is able to provide us with is an image of Scarlett as a woman who knows what she wants and isn't shy to work for it. The sex itself is also great - with the men giving Scarlett many rounds of fucking, all the while the entire affair manages to stay hot, tender and loving in a great mix. From the outset we can see we are in for a great ride.

Throught the ongoing chapters we are introduced to our second main heroine - Taylor Swift. Now, while she isn't one of my favorites, throught the series I started to warm up to her, even though we can see glimpses into her darker and messy side. This is another great thing - we see the two main characters as fully fleshed out people, with goals that they want to achieve at any cost and all the faults that come with it. The relationship between Scarlett and Taylor feels real - it's genuine and loving, but also messy and difficult at the same time - something that is hard to portray correctly, but it works very well here. I guess this is the mark of a great writer, which thenewcomer proves time and time again. The additions of song lyrics, fake news reports and the beautifully done artwork as well as pictures and gifs also help to establish the world and give it the air of legitimacy and closeness to the real one - and they succeed.

And then there is the sex. As most know, even the greatest setup won't matter if the sex is badly written. Fortunately, this isn't the case here. All the scenes - whether the gangbang in the beginning, the tender encounters between Taylor and Scarlett or the plane threesome - are written with upmost care and detail. They feel real and possible, hot and lovely, with emotions soaring through right until the very end.

Overall, the series is a great treat for everyone looking for quality entertainment. Go give it a read, you surely won't be disappointed.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:21:41 PM by MoscowCalling »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, thenewcomer

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 10:29:38 PM »
Old Flame Blues by Cadeauxxx

Sometimes love goes south. It's a fact of life. Even when it goes right it very rarely goes as expected. And second chances at at, even if you know it's for only a short time, are few and far between. A fleeting second chance is what this story is all about.

Right off the bat from the first description of the club Cade makes you feel the desperation,some subtle and some blaring, of the locale within. Just like the greater setting of Los Angeles itself, the club is awash with the smoke and sounds of dreams both living, dead, and waiting to be born. Also like LA itself, the club has a history much dirtier than you'd ever be lead to believe. A bumpy road to being a high class high spot. Derek, our lead, is a living representation of that.

A guitar player with a hopeful past and a middling present. He's got good band and a following within Jerry's Soul Club, but there's also a feeling there could have been more, a feeling that only increases once his old flame, Jennifer Love Hewitt, enters or in Derek's case re-enters, the picture. What starts as two old friends, and at one point more, catching up on old times becomes something a lot more tactile than memories.

Which isn't to say the walk down memory lane isn't there where we discover the ups and downs and the eventual end of Jennifer and Derek's initial romantic relationship. It all helps showing the overall feeling of longing within the tale itself. Especially with how their love fell apart under the spectre of fame and Derek's very negative reaction to it. In a very real way, it reminded me of the recent A Star Is Born remake. Though far less tragic and with hot sex. The tone though, the tone is there. And it makes that hot sex feel so much more rewarding when it explodes.

And explode it does, though a softer, more tender kind of explosion, all born from Derek's fantasy of Jennifer being his wife, a fantasy she's very happy to play into. The sex is hot with a passion of people who hungered for each other for a while and know that what they have in that time need to be cherished, because they're not going to have it again. The time is precious and Derek and Jennifer are savoring it. Young love for old lovers.

The second scene one would think would be more of the same, but the ante is upped with Jennifer's ass and a nice new location in a bathtub. But that longing heat is still there. The details both here and and in the previous scene are wonderful and they give a sense of romance over filth. This isn't pure, raw fucking. Yes there's anal, titfucking, stuff that wouldn't necessarily seem to be the most romantic. However, in this story Cadeauxxx does just that. There's lust, yes. But there's also that longing once more. Resurrected love might even be better term.

Two days of old lovers rekindling the ember of their flame ends with Derek's life seeming a bit better. The ghosts of his past that haunted him became a lot friendlier, the albatross of days gone removed. All wrapped up the final gift of his dream guitar from his dream woman. A welcome happy ending that's earned.

This story gets the highest of recommendations. And if you're a fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt it goes without saying this is a must read. So go, read and enjoy.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, daxg2001, MoscowCalling

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 03:37:24 AM »
Wow huge thanks for the review, that put a smile on my face!

I think it's a huge compliment to tip the hat to the new Star Is Born remake. I thought of that movie a bit when I was writing the second club scene.

I haven't been more proud of a story in a long time. Old Flame Blues nearly became a mini series. I was going to stretch it out into 2 parts and you may be able to see where the second half of the story was going to be a completely separate story, but I didn't want to write a trilogy. Had I split it into two parts, I know that would've motivated me to eventually return and write a third part later on, like I did with the Lucy Pinder Fine Time stories. But I didn't want this one to become a trilogy like that.

I do want to eventually write another story with Derek's band, but I probably won't use him as a protagonist again. His story has been told, and I'd like to write out his band members. They are younger than him and more in line of musicians striving for success and making it. I'm going to use the band and club in another story down the line.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, MoscowCalling

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 10:48:19 PM »
Era Erotica Chapter 2 by Slyguy

Reviewed by MaxwellLord

Slyguy continues his epic with a strong sophomore chapter. Once more we start in the present with Cole having some conflicted feelings towards his relationship with Taylor. He meets up with an old college buddy. This friend brings up the fact, unknowingly, that no matter what woman he was with, Cole was always chasing Taylor. She was always on his mind. This brings us to the flashback, the meat of the chapter.

Taylor has come to visit Cole in college, staying the night in his dorm room after a planned night of the college party life. Sly sets this up in a casual phone call betweenthe two where niether of them can help but flirt with each other, totally destroying the mirage of "only friends" to anyone observing, save for themselves.

Taylor's desire to have a normal night of early twenties partying feels all too real for a young woman in her position. The desire to be able to cut loose feels very real and natural for her, and it of course is the key to opening another lock preventing Cole and Taylor from acknowledging how they feel about each other.

The night of partying begins just as innocently as they both would hope. Then the two start to dance. CLose, skin to skin and before long desire takes the wheel, letting logic take a nap in the backseat of the station wagon. Cole and Taylor cut the party early, then it's time for the other half of the college life for Taylor to take place.

Once again in addition to the sweet and tender interactions with just a a tinge of lust, Slyguy delivers with some red hot sex between Taylor and Cole, filled with little touches of real life that stick out and make the moments unique. From the clumsy lustful fumbling in the dark making Taylor need to guide Cole's cock inside of her to Taylor' keeping her boots on, the details or little bits of tinder thrown on to turn a small fire into a full blown blaze.

Then Slyguy changes it up a little from how scenes tend to be done. The night before? Full on sex. The next day? All oral from both. Hot, sweet, and tender. With an added little bit of Cole being the first man she ever swallowed. A touch of the nasty with a hint of sweetness.

And of course, when it comes back to the present, it becomes more of a bittersweet memory due to the constant back and forth of will they won't they. It's taken a toll on Cole and it really pulls the reader in to see what exactly is going to happen next. How will a moment in time from the past speak to how Cole is feeling today.

Within two chapter's Slyguy's series got off to a roaring start. And spoiler, the quality stays the same and manages to get even better.

Every chapter is worth it, and two is a shining example of building upon the solid ground put forth in the previous chapter.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MoscowCalling

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 05:43:33 PM »
On The Road by Blackjack

Review by MaxwellLord

Blackjack gives us a story with a simple enough set up. Taylor Swift's upcoming tour is thrown for a loop when she loses an opening act. This obviously stresses out the music mega star who need to find a way to blow off some steam. After her usual checklist doesn't spark her interest enough, she discovers a pair of YouTube music sensations, and, well, the simple set up delivers intensely on the the heat and action to make this one off story something special.

The detail is superb. There's just an extra bit of oomph in the description. Taylor both giving up control but somehow staying in complete control. Her being the one to instigate the action. Letting her lovers get free reign over her body. The double finishes both on and in her. And Taylor never loses control of the situation for a minute. She straddles the line and blows her men away while doing it.

I'd love to be able to elaborate more on the story but frankly, I almost feel it ruins the effect of reading it one's self. The sex is almost too hot to broken down beat by beat. This is the kind of one and done story I think a lot of authors wish they could pull off. It's absolutely top tier and if you want a great, one sitting Taylor story it's hard to improve on what Blackjack's done here.

It's got Taylor swift in a DP. It's hot and dirty without taking away the feeling of Taylor being the one in the charge. If you love Taylor it's impossible to go wrong with this.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, daxg2001, MoscowCalling

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 11:43:27 PM »
Inked Fantasy by Cadeauxxx

Reviewed by MaxwellLord

Scarlett Johansson is pure Hollywood glamour and Cadeauxxx treats her as such in this story.

It centers around a tattooed model named Aaron, a modern man with an affinity for old Hollywood. Names liek Rita Hayworth or Marilyn onroe come to mind when that phrase is uttered, and Scarlett Johansson fits that bill as well. Andy Dufresne could have used a poster of Scarlett to cover his escape from Shawshank prison. Aaron's old Hollywood dream is perfectly summed up in the sensual form of Scarlett Johansson, despite meeting in a location as far away from old Hollywood as it could get, a tattoo parlor albeit a high end one.

From this meeting the pair have become, well, fuck buddies. There is a bit of an affection there beyond that, bubbling under the surface. Cadeauxxx plays that up wonderfully both in how they interact in a more casual setting to the outright heat that explodes during the act of sex.

ANd the sex that happens is truly off the charts. After a mishap involving a mixed message from Scarlett's agent at a Hollywood party, Scarlett makes up for that lost time the very next day with some searing loving that mixes her Hollywood glam with the just the right amount of sleazy underbelly. The blowjob is hot and sensual and thedirty talk is delightfully sinful, but there's just no shaking Scarlett's beauty and class. And the clash of class and filth makes for a wonderfully combustible sexual time. Even when Scarlett takes it up the ass, the mix is so well done.

This story is definitely more than worthy of Scarlett Johansson. Class and lust mixing together incredibly well. If you're love Scarlett then there is no reason for you to not to read this. Sexy, hot, lusty and classy. This story is a perfect one and done for fans of the buxom beauty. You can almost hear her voice in the dirty talk.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:47:49 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, daxg2001, MoscowCalling

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2019, 12:16:03 AM »
Thanks for the lovely review.  ;D

Glad to see someone caught on with the names and references to old Hollywood in that story.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 02:56:33 PM »
Porn Star with Jessica Alba by sammycolt

Reviewed by MaxwellLord

This is another one and done that excels with a simple setup. Jessica Alba wants to make a video for her husband, who wants to see her get fucked by his favorite male porn star Nacho Vidal. Hard, dirty, and hot beyond bounds. A lot of folks might fumble with something so simple or simply turn in something tepid where even the sex seems paint by numbers. We've all seen that happenn. Sammy not only makes this story work, it has so much personality it explodes in length and still feels like its read in a breeze.

Jessica really comes alive as a loving wife, in both meanings of the word. A sweet little sinner more than capable of keeping up with a professional filth master and his camera man, whose name is Mario Juarez. Mario almost seems jaded, but still happy. Dropping details of his life as a porno cameraman such as fun with Asa Akira or Bobbi Starr makes me want a bit of a prequel of sorts seeing such a thing. A wonderful little bit of enticement before we get to the main course, Jessica Alba being fucked and fucking like a maniac.

And that is hot. White hot. Not only is the sex itself written well, but because of how well Jessica had been defined earlier through her dialogue it takes it to a different level.  Seeing her being so ready to be pushed to the limits and figuratively laugh in the face of the idea she couldn't handle it with Nacho gives it a wonderful bite. The entire sex scene between Jessica and Nacho si absolutely scorching from start to finish. Jessica and Nacho use each other so thoroughly. It's a different brand of sex, pushing the limits but it still works so well.

ANd even though Nacho and Jessica do eventually finish their fun, Mario gets his round as well when he catches Ms. Alba having some post scene fun. A nice little extra bit of excitement before the end of this excellent story.

If you're a Jessica Alba fan you're doing yourself a real disservice by not reading this story, especially if you want to see the delectable Ms. Alba be a little dirtier than usual. It's one of those top tier, must read stories for a celeb.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, sammycolt, daxg2001, MoscowCalling

MoscowCalling

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2019, 03:17:32 PM »
Review: Kat's Casual Encounter by Volente
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=850.0

From the get-go, the story greets us with a simple, but effective set up - Kat Dennings is on a date, looking for some casual sex. The premise, while common, works very well in this story, mostly due to the ability of the author to construct some very realistic dialogue between Kat and our male protagonist - Dan. It also delivers us a very funny scene where Kat flatout asks Dan to sent her a dick pic - and it happens!

After the introduction in the bar we move back to Kat's apartment, where the fun continues - both in the humor and the sex sense, too. The discovery of the vibrator on the bed is a fun addition, quickly followed up by Dan making sure to show he really enjoys the look and feel of her breasts, which with Kat is a given. The dialogue keeps up the pace with the action, both of our protagonists being very open about how fun everything is - as it should! The rest of the sex feels great too - with both Dan and Kat making the most of their encounter, seamlessly transitioning from fun to lust and ending of fitting finishes.

Kat's Casual Encounter is a story that really ticks boxes - fun, realistic and hot all at the same time. It's great and I recommend it to everyone.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, Volente, thenewcomer

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »
Devil's Night Starring Taylor Swift By MaxwellLord

Looking for a Halloween story that's so sinfully sweet, you might need to visit a dentist afterwards?  Then look no further than this one off story by MaxwellLord.  No ghosts, ghouls or scares, but it is definitely a treat. 

It's Halloween and Taylor Swift is on the lookout for a good time.  After successfully ensnaring her first man of the evening, she decides on snatching up another one as well.  Meeting in her hotel room, the men couldn't care less that they have to share (and who could blame them).  Costumes are stripped off as the fun begins.  There's a build up here, starting off with simple touching then to oral.  Taylor is a prominent celebrity in many of Max's stories and he has perfected the art of a blowjob scene with her.  That is true here as well.  The fun then moves to the bed, sweating, primal grunting following until the second man joins in.  They tagteam Taylor Swift until all three of them cum and fall back, exhausted.  One of them made the cut for a follow up session, the other didn't.

While not the longest or the most complicated story, Max does an excellent job setting up the simple premise and follows it up with some truly excellent sex.  The men feel individual and different, not just there as objects for Taylor to use (although that's sometimes fun too).  Taylor herself is naughtily sexy in her devil's costume.  Calm.  Cool.  Collected.  Totally and utterly in charge of the situation.  Just the way I prefer her written.  There's plenty of fun too though, especially a bit with a fedora that made me chuckle.  Check it out.  It's the perfect story for this time of year.         
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 06:04:52 PM by Slyguy »

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2019, 10:22:23 PM »
Love Don't Cost A Thing by Cadeauxxx

Reviewed by MaxwellLord

Jennifer Lopez is a star beyond compare, so it's only fitting that she would have more than a following the realm of erotic fan fiction. There have been more than a few stories written about her by many a great author, but with Love Don't Cost A Thing by Cadeauxxx, the bar is set and it's pretty high.

The story starts out by giving us the character of Ezekiel, better known professionally as Prince Zeke. A very intensely focused musician, sometimes to the point of appearing anti-social, he's a bit of a DJ/House music wunderkind who's built a huge following within the Miami nightclub scene. And while his agent Johnny is continually telling him of his greatness and how big he could be, Ezekiel brushes it off. He's about as concerned with that as he is with his hometown of Chicago: not at all. His focus is 100% on his music and art, and anything else is a distant second.

Everything changes though on the night he decides to play a remix he's done of the Jennifer Lopez hit "Love Don't Cost A Thing". And with that decision everything changes. And those changes brought with them an encounter with Jennifer Lopez. Via the magic of social media, Ezekiel crosses paths with J.Lo, and, well, happily ever after occurs with some very sexy pit stops across the way.

Ezekiel is written well, the classic mysterious musician. Drives women wild and makes his peers jealous as Hell. A misunderstood frontman who's more than a little bit of a fanboy when he meets the Luscious Ms. Lopez. Though that soon fades away when Jenny from the Block turns on the charm to eleven and rocks his world like never before.

Cade really know his way around Jennifer Lopez and both the attraction and affection for the celeb shines through. Sleazy chic, the sex is always dirty and burning hot but doesn't go too far over the line into being a circus sideshow with no affection behind the filth. White hot and dirty in all the best ways. Jennifer Lopez is done justice. You could amost call her a cougar in this, but it almost feel like she needs another title to more accurate display what he has written her as. And of course, a wonderful bit of focus on her legendary peachy rear.

Frankly, if you're into both Jennifer Lopez AND erotic fiction and haven't read this...well, I'd question the former label you've given yourself. A MUST read, especially for lovers of Ms. Lopez.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 09:00:57 PM »
Thank you so much for this review, it made my night!

Thehouseofweird

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 09:05:32 PM »
So I thought why not give this review section a shot, give some input of other stories. After all a writer in any medium can't get better without input on their works.

Miami Lyfe Shorts:
A review by The House of Weird.

https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=113.0

This is a collection of three short erotic tales involving a different celeb in each short. I'm not going to speculate if the goal was in fact to start a sort of mini series of harmless one shots or if it was just table scraps for stories that never went anywhere but I do like this concept. A few short stories getting to the action right away in one long story is quite fun in practice. So let's look at all three parts individually first...

Short one: Olivia Holt.

The plot for each of these isn't important really, the first being a guy getting Olivia to follow him into the sauna for a good time is all fun and games. It's also the one that caught the most attention to me when I initially read it so it really is a fun little read.

Short two: Victoria Justice.

Next up is a similar set up, a guy getting Victoria's attention and a bathroom quickie ensues. The only gripe I have is that it has a similar set up as the Olivia story, for example they both get the girls attention by their swim trunks going down and exposing their large cocks, one intentionally, the other on accident, but still pretty similar to not notice. Did it hinder my reading of it? Absolutely not.

Story three: Natalie alyn Lind.

Full disclosure I'm not the biggest fan of Natalie Alyn Lind in fact I barely know about her, I also don't fully get the whole mile high fantasy but a mile high experience with Natalie was this stories theme and I didn't hate it at all, it felt a bit comedic of to how they got into her giving head but like the rest it's also harmless. Don't pay much attention to the fact that they got away with a messy blowjob in a plane with no one catching them and enjoy the quickie.

All together I think this is a great idea and I'm surprised MiamiLyfe or anyone else hasn't touched on this idea of very short sex scenes being collected into one story that much, there's bigger stories with several large parts or chapters but nothing this quick and simple. In conclusion this is a fun little read that if you got a few minutes is totally worth it.

8/10 good and fun smutt.
No one truly knows my sexual preferences... [Insert evil laugh]

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA