Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: BODY DOUBLE featuring Eva Longoria  (Read 12483 times)

HearszAM

BODY DOUBLE featuring Eva Longoria
« on: February 03, 2023, 10:18:22 PM »
"BODY DOUBLE"
featuring Eva Longoria
Written by HearszAM
Codes: MF, BJ, fingering, anal

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!!
Fantasy is Legal.

I had been working on the set for a new TV show as a body double for the main male lead role, played by Javier. Like me, Javier was a full Latino and he was like a long-lost brother. We looked and sounded so much alike that at times some of the crew mistook us for the other person.

Even though the money was quite good, the best part of my day was getting to see the sexy goddess, Eva Longoria. She was even more beautiful in person and I found myself at times lost in her eyes whenever I got the chance to talk to her, which was pretty few and far between.

However, when she and Javier had scenes together, I found myself leering at her shapely legs and her incredible arse. It was without a doubt the best rear end I'd ever seen in person and I could only imagine what it would look like completely void of clothing.

Having become good friends with Javier over the past few months of shooting, I'd noticed how much he’d become a hit with the ladies on and off the set. Due to us having so much in common, mainly our looks and how we sounded, we certainly got our fair share of tail, to begin with. But whereas I was getting laid from time to time, sometimes even passing myself as the star of the popular show, Javier soon revealed to me that he’d been in a secret sexual relationship with Miss Longoria.

The guy didn't hold back with any dirty details, saying that the Latino beauty was an absolute animal in the sack and he at times felt it difficult to keep up with her sexual needs. I probably should have known something was up between those two as their chemistry on-set was so convincing. Despite giving me all the gossip about their sexual encounters, knowing that Javier was getting to nail that hot piece of ass didn't make me feel any better.
It was fair to say I was jealous of him.

Filming for the show was going on hiatus for a couple of weeks, and the last day of this part of filming happened to fall on my birthday.
Javier, Eva and the rest of the crew gasped a collective sigh of relief when the director called,

"Okay everybody, that's a wrap. We're done for today. And before you all leave the crew and I would like to say a big happy birthday to our highly talented body double, Miguel".

Everybody clapped and sang "Happy Birthday" in unison, to my quite obvious embarrassment, and once the noise subsided the director continued,
"Now to show our appreciation for everyone's hard work, we're putting on drinks for Miguel's birthday in the bar at the Hilton on the corner of Wilshere Avenue. You guys deserve it!"

As the cast and crew slowly began to disperse, Javier came over to shake my hand and said,

"Tonight is gonna be off the hook, ese. Word is there might be some other famous faces attending the private party that we have booked for you."

"Look I know you had something to do with tonight's party, but be honest with me, it’s more for everyone else right?"

"Trust me homes, I'll gonna make sure you get more than laid tonight. I make it my own personal quest for you, my brother from another mother! This will be the party of all parties!" Javier said rather confidently.

Just as I was about to say something, Eva came over and wrapped her slender arms around me, kissing me on the cheek and wishing me a Happy Birthday.
The feeling of her sexy little body pressed against mine was brief, but certainly, a moment to savour.
She had been wearing a long-sleeved black top and a tight pair of jeans that even though showcased her fantastic backside, was still a bit of a disappointment, considering some of the sexy attire that she had worn on set during shooting. But I was sure she would dress to impress at the party that night. I was counting on it.

"So I'll see you boys later tonight then?" Eva asked, raising an eyebrow.

We both nodded and I noticed how she took a long last look at Javier before she left the room.

"I still can't believe you're hitting that bro", I said to Javier, like he was the most fortunate guy in the world, both of us watching Eva walk away, that sexy ass sashaying from side to side.

I dressed pretty casually for my "birthday party", arriving fashionably late. Entering the private bar, it was half full with a lot of recognizable faces from the set and a lot of people I'd never seen before. After speaking with some of the crew I'd found they were close friends of the director, executive producers and the like.

From nowhere, Javier put his arm around me and said, "now here's the homeboy of the hour!"

It seemed like he'd been drinking ever since I parted ways from him earlier that afternoon. He handed me a beer as we stood at the bar, checking out some of the fine females in their short skirts, young faces and some with quite open cleavages, some having had more work done than others.

"Hey homes, did you see who else is here?” Javier asked.

"No, I haven't had the chance to get right around as yet", I replied.

"Some of Eva's friends just arrived. Jessica Alba is here, man she got a great boo-tay! I saw Teri Hatcher a little earlier. And a woman I've always wanted to meet, Miss Salma Hayek!" he said like an excited schoolboy.

"Really, she still looking fine?" I quizzed my friend.

"Oh yeah, homes. I've had sexual fantasies about her for as long as I can remember. You know that scene where she and Antonio are doing the old bump 'n' grind in that movie "Desperado? I've imagined that I could be Antonio one day", he said with confident belief.

“We’ll, it's a shame that you and Eva have a great thing going on though, hey? I mean, I don't think she'd be a fan of your boyhood fantasy?", I said with a laugh, accidentally pissing on his parade.

Looking at the floor despairingly, Javier replied, "Yeah, you're right bro. Look I'm gonna go take a piss and mingle for a bit. You be right for a while?"

"I'm good bro. Go, enjoy yourself, that's an order!" I said cheekily, trying to reinstall some positive thoughts toward him.

Another hour had passed and I was genuinely having a good time, chatting with various members of the crew, cast and the odd extra who was hoping and praying for their big break. I had seen some famous faces and Javier was right, seeing Jessica Alba's amazing booty up close with my own eyes was more than just a Kodak moment.

On the other side of the room, I could see that my good friend was chatting up a storm with his childhood wet dream, Salma Hayek. She wore a tight black dress which served to show off her delicious ass and that gloriously massive treasure chest. Whatever Javier was saying to her was having the desired effect, the Mexican actress laughing at his every word. I don't know how he did it, but the way she ran her index finger around the rim of her champagne glass as he whispered in her ear, made me even more certain he was entering dangerous territory.

My attention was distracted when Eva came into my line of sight. She looked deadly attractive, wearing a gold silky cocktail dress that highlighted her desirable rump and caramel-skinned stems. She looked absolutely radiant with her smile lighting up the entire room. She sat beside me as my mouth hung agape. I hadn't drunk that much but I could tell Eva had had more than a few as she tilted uneasily in her high heels. I couldn't take my eyes off her, at times glancing down at her wide-open cleavage but she didn't seem to care. Even though she was nearly ten years my senior, she sure didn't act like it. It seemed that being free of marriage and not being tied down to one man encouraged her to be more outgoing.

While she asked me if I enjoyed being a part of the show and how my party was going, I lost myself in her puppy dog brown eyes and found myself attracted to her intoxicating perfume. Not hearing what she said, like a doofus, I just nodded saying, "uh-huh".

Drunkenly she laughed, "You're too cute. You really do look a lot like Javier you know?" she said, crossing her lovely legs which caused my cock to twitch slightly. Taking a sip from her champagne, she showed her appreciation for not saying anything about her relationship with Javier.

"I wish I could repay you somehow?" she said, my heart skipping a beat as I thought of all the filthy ways she could "repay" me for being such a good friend.

"You know I have some really hot friends? Maybe I could introduce you to some of them?"

It was obviously not what I wanted to hear. I mean I could imagine how hot her girlfriends probably were, but with the way the former “Desperate Housewives” star was
openly flirting with me, I expected a lot more. It was at that point I realized the whole idea of Eva and I being more than co-workers, especially with regards to her relationship with my best friend on the set, was just a pipe dream.

Looking away from Eva momentarily, I could see Javier at the other bar, waving for me to come over to him. He looked like he had a secret he desperately needed to share with me as I apologized to Eva, advising her that I would be back shortly.

"Hey dude, you feeling good?" he asked me kind of hurriedly.

"Um, yeah, I am. I was just chatting with your girl. Are you okay?" I asked kind of concerned.

"Yeah, I'm great man, it's just, well I haven't given you your birthday present yet man."

"Oh, no need, just happy to be around good people", I responded, trying to be polite and grateful he took the time to help put this bash on for me.

"Look, I've seen the way you look at Eva, I mean, what man wouldn't? And she's a great lay and all, but..."

"But what?" I asked, pushing to get him to spit out what he was trying to tell me.

"It's just, she and I have a hotel suite upstairs and any minute now she's going to tell me to follow her up to the room, separately of course, so as to not arouse any suspicion of our relationship."

"I'm sorry dude, I don't follow. What does this have to do with me?" I asked confused.

"Well, I've been chatting with Salma, and well, I always dreamed of hitting that as you know, ese, and I may never get a better chance to. You know what I'm saying?"

"Well yeah, but what about Eva dude, she ain't going to be exactly happy about that?"

"That's where you come in. I figured as a birthday present, I let you take my place", he replied to my astonishment.

A million thoughts were running through my mind. I'd dreamed of having this opportunity ever since I first laid eyes on Eva Longoria. Despite her relationship with my friend, it didn't deter me from dreaming up sexual encounters with her to the point I'd have to jerk out any tension it may have caused me.

"I don't know man, it seems pretty risky", I said with much concern. "What if I get caught? What if we get caught??"

"Don't sweat it, bro, She's had plenty to drink, as you would have noticed. She wouldn't be able to tell us apart. You can't tell me you've never thought about having your way with her, right?”

“Well, yeah, I have” I confessed.

“Well, here's your chance bro!"

"Hey boys, what are we talking about?", Eva said in a slightly slurred voice, interrupting us.

"Just seeing if my homeboy will be getting any tail tonight is all babe", Javier told her.

"Oooh really, you got your eyes on anyone?" Eva asked, keenly interested.

With a pause, I looked into her eyes, then glancing at Javier, I casually responded, "yeah, I think I may have a sure thing for the night".

Javier tried not to laugh, also relieved that I was taking a worthwhile bullet for him.

"Well, I best be off, I'll see you boys on the set in a couple of weeks", Eva said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She gave the most obvious look to Javier, which he must have been used to by now. We both watched in awe as she walked away from us, that sexy Latino ass and gorgeous stems having our attention until she exited the room.

"Are you sure about this Javier?", I asked a final time, still needing reassurance.

Putting his arm around me he replied, “Ese, the last time when she was this drunk, she kept calling me by her ex-husband's name when we were going hard at it. She was completely oblivious to the fact she was even fucking me! You look and sound like me, she'll be putty in your hands, homes! You can have her over and over again tonight…”

I breathed in and out deeply, taking in the knowledge that Eva Longoria would be mine for the taking.

"Here, take my jacket. That way she'll definitely think that you are me", he said, placing his jacket over my shirt which was almost identical to his.

Javier left me with one final word, "Happy Birthday, ese, it will be one you will never forget!"

And with that, I left the bar and made my way to the hotel elevator.

I was a jittery wreck as I rode the elevator up to Eva's penthouse floor. My palms were sweaty, nerves started to settle in. Even at my own party, I didn't have much to drink, but I really wish I had. The elevator's bell rang to notify me that I'd arrived at the target destination.

Javier had given me the hotel room card before I left him. Removing it from my pocket, I shakily held it in my hand as I found the door I was looking for. Popping the card quickly in and out of the slot, the green light illuminated, allowing me to turn the handle and enter the expensive-looking high-rise suite.

I looked around, the penthouse suite was more exquisite than I'd ever imagined.

"So this was living?" I said to myself.

The living room was huge, the kitchen was three times the size of my bedroom. The main entertainment room had a fireplace and a theatre-sized TV screen. Passing one of the bathrooms, I gasped in awe at the size of the shower and spa. Thoughts of Eva Longoria lathering up her naked body in there earlier sent shivers down my spine, which made me even more nervous.

I headed down the hall to the master bedroom, pushing the door aside and carefully taking a step at a time so that Eva's king-sized bed was within sight.

As I turned the corner, my eyes were stunned disbelief at the sight that I was presented with.
Eva Longoria lay in the luxurious-looking bedroom, on her side with her back facing me, but more importantly, her full round ass was naked in all its glory.

It was more perfect than I had ever imagined and I knew I couldn't let the chance slip now. The room was dimly lit, the full moon seemed to be shining the main beam of light through her ceiling window and down upon her perfect rear.

As I moved my hands down to remove my shoes and belt, Eva looked up and spoke,
"What took you so long Javier? I started playing with myself thinking that you would never come."

After sighing inwardly, I quickly stripped my shirt and pants off so I was just in my underwear.

She moaned seductively, "Hurry up and get naked and join me in bed baby".

My eyes never left that incredible ass of hers, my hard cock springing out when I had removed my last stitch of clothing. Standing to the side of the bed, I looked down at her beautiful face laden with makeup from none other than L'Oréal. I then peered down upon the tattoo symbols that had been inked above the crack of her cheeks. I temporarily wondered what the purpose of these symbols for, then realized there were more important matters at hand.

Lifting up the bed sheet, I slipped in next to her, in the spoon position. I had to hold in a gasp when I felt Eva Longoria's glorious rump pressed up against my bare thighs and more importantly, my naked erection.

"Mmmm, someone's eager", she murmured, as I felt her teasingly slide her wonderful ass cheeks up and down my throbbing cock. She backed into me, pressing her smooth back against my chest as I placed a hand on her hourglass hip. Her skin felt so soft and tender and I basked in the feeling of those slim legs shifting back and forth across the front of mine.

Reaching over with her hand, she took the one I had placed on her hip and moved it upon her firm breast. Like the rest of her incredible body, her breasts were as soft as marshmallows, with her hardened brown nipple begging to be tweaked. She elicited a deep moan as I did this, her sumptuous body continued to gyrate upon my most sensitive region.

By this time I noticed that Eva had moved her right hand down between her legs, the excitement of my fondling obviously prompting her to move things up a gear. Not leaving me out of the sudden shift change, I felt her detach her sexy rump that had warmed up my shaft earlier, to reach down and grab and stroke my tool. The feeling of her soft hand on my cock was a different, but just as pleasurable sensation as having her famous round booty teasing it before.

I leaned into her close, the Latino goddess could feel my heavy breathing and moaning close to her ear. I continued to squeeze and pinch at both of her breasts as she stroked my hard dick with more intent now, every so often dragging her fingertips over my sensitive balls.

She was now effortlessly fingering her juicy slot and moaned out loud as I extended my tongue out to lick at the bottom of her earlobe. I moved my hand down upon hers, as she fingered her pussy with more vigour. My cock had resumed its earlier position of being nestled in between her crack, wiggling those hips so amazingly to my satisfaction.

She moved her hand to let me continue the finger play on her warm moist cunt, the actress groaning uncontrollably as she felt my middle digit dip in and out of her sopping hole over and over again. As I continued to do this, I felt Eva slide her hand back down to diddle her sensitive clit.

Moving my mouth up to her ear again, I taunted her, "C'mon Eva my little slut, cum all over my fingers. I want to feel you cream all over my hand!"

Eva seemed to love me spurring her on as I felt her ass move up and down faster against me with two of my fingers now embedded inside her snatch. The gorgeous Latino babe was now fucking herself upon my stiff digits, as she moaned repeatedly.

I pulled her tight against me, a proud grin on my face, knowing I had caused the TV star to have an almighty climax. When her breathing had subsided, I removed my juiced-up fingers from her love canal and positioned them back upon her hip.

"Oh Javier, that was incredible!! Why haven't you done that before?" she asked still seeking breath.

"What can I say Eva? I've always wanted to make you cum like that, and I hope I didn't disappoint".

At that moment, Eva turned over and had her head rested upon my chest as she looked up at me. I expected to be found out, thinking she knew I wasn't Javier.

But instead, she replied, "Baby, that was just what I needed after a long week, you certainly didn't disappoint."

And with that, she moved up to kiss me passionately, massaging her tongue with mine. Damn, she was an awesome kisser. Eva tasted so sweet and caressed my body with her soft fingers. jerking my throbbing cock as our french kiss lasted a lot longer than I expected it to.

"I'm sure you need to relieve some stress as well, huh? Allow me to help you with that", beaming a big seductive smile, as Eva started to tantalizingly lick and kiss at my chest, moving down beyond my rib cage.

My stomach hollowed and my eyes tightened as she smothered kisses and licked her wet tongue in that area, the feeling sending shock-waves right throughout my body. As I re-opened my eyes, they parted just in time to see her gorgeous face in between my nervy legs and take a hold of my upright member.

"Ooh… I've wanted to suck this so badly all day", she said as she used her glistening pink lips to kiss and tease my glans, a moan erupting at her deft touches.

Eva Longoria used her lips and tongue to great effect, as she traced around my girth, my hands clutching the bedsheets tightly. I looked down at the incredible sight before me from time to time, watching as Eva used the flat of her tongue to lick up and down the spine of my pulsing staff. My eyes rolled into the back of my head when I felt her tongue go at my balls, running the tip of her tongue in circles around my nuts. The way she stroked my shaft as she suckled on each of my nuts was enough for me to tighten the muscles in my legs as this amazing woman pleasured me like no other.

Before I could try and compose myself, the gorgeous beauty opened her sexy mouth and took the head of my cock inside it, encasing those incredibly pouty lips around me. It was the feeling of utmost satisfaction to feel Eva Longoria blowing my cock, her mouth being stretched by my thick girth. As I pushed strands of her hair back behind her ear, I felt her fingernails graze across my sensitive sacs as she started sucking me deeper. With the tip of my eight-inch member well inside her warm wet mouth, I rested my hand on the back of her head to guide her to take me deeper.

"Oh Eva, suck that big dick... Unghhh, man you've got one talented mouth", I grunted.

Gasping for air due to a slight gag reflex, Eva slid my dick out of her mouth, a strand of saliva attached to her bottom lip. As she stroked my lipstick-smudged cock, she spoke,
"My god Javier, you felt so huge in my mouth! I don't think you've ever felt that big before?"

I was stunned into silence. Could I really be more well-endowed than Javier? This made me even more focused on giving Eva the fucking of a lifetime!! I let her suck and lick at my cock for a few more minutes, loving the way she tried, but failed to devour my large tool. As much as I wanted to explode into her pretty little sucking mouth, I couldn't wait any longer.

Signalling her to stop her servicing of my cock, she knew it was time to get the real party started.
Lying upon me, those succulent chest pillows were pressed upon me whilst we made out, my hand drifting down her back to squeeze and grope that luscious ass.

Rising up, Eva's delicious body was upright, her taut stomach, pert breasts and a patch of dark hair above her cunt were a sight to savour. Taking my dick in her hand, she placed her naked pussy above the head of my cock.

I momentarily wondered if she had forgotten to ask me to put on some protection or if she and Javier had been going without all this time. Was she on the pill? Did he pull out and cum on her? Or better yet did she finish him off with her talented mouth?

My many questions were answered as she spoke, "Let me know when you're close, okay?"
I nodded in reply and moaned out loud as she dropped her lithe little body down, my cock spearing deep inside her warm heavenly cunt.

Eva leaned her head back as she savoured my cock invading her for the first time, unbeknownst to her.
Holding each of her hips, I guided the sexy actress up and down my erect pole, the feeling of that juicy twat sliding up and down me was doing wonders for my libido.

"Unghh fuck, Javier, your cock feels so big tonight!" she exclaimed, grinding her cunt and thighs against me with more intent.

I reached up to cup and caress those pert titties of hers, Eva rocking her older body harder upon me as I squeezed both of her breasts much firmer now. I was so tempted to reveal my secret to her, to let her know that I wasn't Javier. But as she leant down so her face was close to mine, breathing heavily, she said something that nearly made me blow my load there and then.

As she gyrated her juicy pussy upon my naked cock, she said to me, "You know I have a confession, Javier?"

Playing her game, I asked with interest, "Oh yeah, what might that be?" I said in between heavy breaths, as she continued to rock her body forcefully downward on my dick every now and then.

"I have a little crush on one of our co-workers... You might know him?" she said with a devilish grin.

I was surprised. Did she really have a thing for me? Needing to know if it meant more than just words, I replied,

"Oh yeah, and why are you telling me this?"

"Well, I know you two are close, but I often fantasize about taking advantage of him", she moaned as my cock drove deep inside her warm haven.

Eva's eyes slammed shut at my hard insertion, hearing her secret fantasy revealed to me changed the whole complexion of this situation. And I was more than willing to take full advantage of it.

I moved her off of me, releasing my cock from her, the actress having a look of great concern, probably thinking I, as Javier was offended by her last remark.

"Turn over, I want you on all fours", I commanded.

She didn't question me, simply doing what she was told.

My eyes were ones of delight as Eva Longoria got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, her famous arse hoisted up slightly for my intended satisfaction. Kneeling behind her I ran my hand up the back of her thigh, feeling some of her earlier climaxes dried upon her caramel skin. The brunette moved her head down so it rested upon her pillow, her stunning naked body was all mine. A ran my fingers across her plump cunt lips, Eva moaning at my touch.

"Seeing as you have a thing for my friend. I want you to pretend I am Miguel. I want you to act like Miguel is fucking you. What would you say if he was touching you like this now? How would you react Eva? You want to fantasize? Well, I want to give you your fantasy. Now beg me."

Eva lifted her head up to look directly into my eyes and said, "Mmmm Miguel, touch my pussy, I want to feel your fingers play with my dirty cunt", she said, tantalizing me with her words. She moved her hand down and in between her legs so I could watch her fingers run along her lubricated slit, my hand now stroking my cock. As my spare hand started to stroke at her labia, the Latino sexpot moved hers up slightly to tease her sensitive clitoris.

As both of our sets of fingers teased her pussy for a few minutes, I found myself wanting to be in full control.
"Tell me how you want it Eva."

"Oh Miguel, give me that big hard Latino cock of yours. Open up my pussy I ram it in hard!!" she moaned erotically.

I could wait no more. I took a hold of my shaft and placed the head at her dripping entrance. I spread each of her amazing ass cheeks apart, taking a quick look at her tight dark sphincter, and after a few seconds of rubbing my cock head against her pussy lips, I plunged my length all the way inside her heavenly opening.

"Unghhhh!!!" Eva moaned, feeling the full force of my eight inches delving deep inside her.

I relentlessly rammed inside Eva Longoria from behind, fucking this goddess as hard as I could, which made her groan wantonly over and over again. The feeling of that moist celebrity snatch greasing up my hard tool was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. Javier had told me she was an animal in the sack, so I made sure that I would be the more dominant of this animalistic escapade.

"Do you like that you little whore?" I said as I started pulling at her hair, ramming that gorgeous specimen from behind. I delighted in the fact her famous rump jiggled as my thighs slapped against the back of hers.

"Tell me how much you love this body double's cock inside you!" I taunted her.

"Mmmfff, I love it, oh God Miguel, I always dreamed of having your long hard dick inside me. Your cock feels sooo good. I wish I could have you both inside me!!"

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Was she really suggesting a threesome with my good friend?
I decided to dig further after this astonishing new revelation.

"Tell me more about it Eva", I asked before continuing to rail into her wet slot with increased passion.

"Unnghh, if Javier were here, I'd suck his dick whilst you ploughed me from behind like you are now. I've always wanted to fuck and suck two Latino guys at once mmmmhhh", she grunted, ramming her ass back at me each time I slammed into her.

"Anything else?" I asked, seeing if there was any more to her fantasy.

As I waited for a response, Eva turned to look at me, the extent of the time we had spent during our sex romp was evident on her sweaty-looking face.

"Put it in my ass and I'll tell you more", she said with shameless desire.

Removing my cock from her horny pussy, I replaced them with some of my fingers and lathered them up with her juices. Once I felt there was enough on there, I spread those delicious ass cheeks, exposing her chocolate starfish and lathering it up with her own juices.

Eva grunted slightly as she felt my index finger probe at her tight opening, allowing me as much time as I needed to relax her anal orifice.

"Mmmm, you know it's been a while since I let any guy up there you know. I haven't even let Javier go there!"

Man, she was really convincing me with her acting. It was hard to tell what amazed me more. The fact that she believed Miguel, or I was fucking her or that Javier hadn't been able to nail her holiest of holes.

The whole night to this point had been one highlight after another. It was one thing to get a kiss on the cheek from a celebrity like Eva Longoria, but to be able to play with her body, lead her to orgasm, have her give me one warm wet blowjob, and then have her ride me and to be able to pound her into the expensive mattress was the stuff of pure fantasy for most.
But to be invited to take her last remaining entrance, and before my best mate was the kind of stuff you could only read about on fan fiction sites like CSS!

Just as I was about to aim the tip of my throbbing member at her anus, she put a halt to proceedings.

"Get down there and eat that ass, Miguel!"

Without any hesitation, I buried my face between those firm cheeks, caressing the sides of her hips as my tongue snaked inside her dripping cunt, before focusing my attention on her puckered, twitching backdoor.

"UHHH!" Eva grunted, feeling the tip of my tongue spear its way inside her asshole, my greedy hands firmly squeezing her ass cheeks as I pleasured the TV star by performing analingus on her.

"Okay Miguel, uhhh! I'm ready to feel that thick piece of Latino meat inside my ass!" she said in desperate need, her fabulous derriere hoisted higher than before as soon as removed my tongue from there.

I took a hold of my cock which was still covered in her pussy juices, then ran the length of my dick back and forth the crack of her glorious ass, her tasty rump still twitching in anticipation.

I placed my bell end at her tight puckered entrance, my saliva still glistening upon her wrinkled anus after the feast I'd just had. With a sharp grunt, I pressed my cock head against Eva's rosebud, a loud shriek escaping her lips as she felt my thick-headed meat open her rectal passage.

"UNGHHH!!! Holy fuck that ass is tight!"

Tight, but so fucking hot.

The juices on my cock and in and around her tight butt hole helped me ease the head of my shaft inside her as my fingers gripped her ass cheeks tightly whilst doing this. After everything that had gone before, I knew I wouldn't last long. How I hadn't cum yet defied belief. The tightness of Eva's anal passage was almost too much to bear for both of us, for very differing reasons.

"Spank me Miguel!, she pleaded, as I remained content to slide in and out with slow but firm strokes.

I sadistically spanked that sexy backside, delighted by her little squeal of pleasure each time my hand made contact with her glorious bubble butt.

"Mmm... I wish Javier was here you know", she said in between grunts.

"If he was, I'd ride his cock whilst you fucked my tight little asshole, Miguel!"

That set me off. Picturing me and my good friend filling both of Eva's horny holes, both of which I'd had the pleasure of fucking in the past hour, was enough to push me over the edge.

"Ughhh! I'm gonna cum!!!" I yelled, spurting the first shot of cum inside her ass, before sliding out my cock and jerking my huge load over her flushed, gaping derriere.

As I continued to jerk out my white batter, unbeknownst to me Eva had slid her hand down past her thighs and reached up to lightly caress my nuts as I jacked out my load. The feeling of her fondling my over-sensitive nutsack caused one long final eruption which shot out and landed upon the two tattoos on her sweaty caramel-skinned back.

"Oh wow... Now that was quite possibly the best I've ever had baby. It was like you were a different person", Eva said, her breathing still coming down from the unbelievable session of sex she had just endured.

"Sometimes role-play helps you know?" I said cheekily, Eva oblivious to the fact she wasn't the only one that was "acting" throughout our heated hours under the sheets.

With the gorgeous actress laying on my chest with her eyes closed, I knew I wouldn't be able to stay the night and would have to sneak out of her hotel room.

But just as I thought Eva was fast asleep, she had one last surprise in store for me.

"Good night... I hope this was a birthday that you'll always remember, Miguel."

"Wait?!? You knew it was me all along?" I said in shocked surprise.

"Of course, dummy!"

"Who do you think set Salma up with Javier?"

"Besides, I had to find out if you were more than just a body double..." Eva said seductively, grabbing my dick which started to enlarge again within her soft hand.

"After the way you handled my ass, I can say for sure that you are and that you're more than ready for another round," she said with a sexy smile and a smooth jerk of my dick, kissing down my body and moving between my legs, taking my cock in her mouth to resume the birthday celebrations, which would go on well into the early hours of the following morning...

The End...

« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 10:54:57 PM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, gotbooty44, alex94444, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: BODY DOUBLE featuring Eva Longoria
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 03:10:34 AM »
I loved this!!! So much fun dirty talk!  :)) Saved the best for last too with the anal  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA