Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Come On In (Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 11268 times)

200InchCOCK

Come On In (Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:50:00 AM »
In a tight black dress, Scarlett Johansson stood at the backstage after the show.
She made her entrance by pulling the 'Do you know who I am?' question at the security and flashing her ID.
They let her in without any questions.
Christina Aguilera had just put on a sexy show that put the actress in the mood after watching her shake her buttocks to the music.
Christina was always beautiful, but there was something different about her now.
Something more sexual than before that easily aroused Scarlett to want to take on another woman tonight.

Christina was coming down the hall.
The show was long over and she just had a few fans to take selfies with and then meet with her security.
Scarlett figured that she must've been the only important celebrity guest at this show, since there was no one else in the hall she recognised.
The two women locked eyes as they crossed paths in the corridor.
Christina grinned at her, stomping her heels in a skin-tight latex body suit that showed off her huge boobs and sexy curves.
Scarlett felt a surge of desire course through her veins.
She walked up to Christina, her hips swaying with each step.
Christina walked with a swagger that just said she was hot as hell and knew it.
Scarlett smirked at her. "Amazing show tonight."
Christina grinned, nodding. "Well well, if it isn't Ms. Scarlett Johansson. Happy to have you here tonight."

The two women stood close together, their bodies almost touching.
Christina leaned in, her lips brushing against Scarlett's ear.
"And I'm happy to have you here. You know, if you're looking for some more...entertainment..." She stopped and winked, finishing her sentence.
"Just follow me up to my room." Scarlett couldn't believe how the singer hit on her just like that, as if it were nothing.
"Oh, I'm always looking for a good time," she purred back at Christina.
The singer grinned, flipping her platinum blonde hair in a ponytail.
Scarlett followed behind her, noticing her newly enhanced thick buttocks.

They made their way up to the private floor where Christina's room was.
The hallway was dimly lit, with soft red lighting illuminating the way.
The door to Christina's room was ajar, and she could see the interior lit up with blue light.
Christina turned to face Scarlett, her body pressed against the door.
She reached up and untied the ribbon that held her hair in a ponytail, letting her long hair cascade down her back.
"I'm glad I spotted you. I never thought I'd get the chance to fuck you." She smiled seductively.
"Come on in my room, Scarlett."

Scarlett stepped inside, taking in the sight of Christina's room.
It was a reflection of her new sexual image; black leather and latex covered every surface, and the bed was adorned with silk sheets and a huge array of sex toys sparkling with glitter.
Christina closed the door behind them, locking it.
She turned to face Scarlett, who was now standing just a few feet away from her. "I'm horny and don't want to wait. Take off your clothes."

Scarlett slowly began to unbutton her dress, revealing a black lace bra and matching thong beneath.
As she slipped out of her dress, she kicked off her heels, leaving her in stocking feet.
Christina's eyes traveled up and down Scarlett's body, taking in every inch of her.
Christina took off her outfit, letting her huge boobs pop out with pierced nipples.
When she took off the bottom part of her suit, she revealed a gold ring piercing in her pussy.

Scarlett gasped, "I didn't know you had it pierced."
Christina grinned, "Don't worry, I have more surprises in store for you."
Christina stepped closer to Scarlett.
She grabbed her bra and yanked it off hard, then pushed the woman's thong down.
Now that they were both fully nude, Christina pressed her boobs up against Scarlett's.

"Come on, I wouldn't mind starting this off with you licking me." Christina grinned.
She led Scarlett over to the bed and sat down, spreading her legs wide.
Scarlett kneeled between her legs, looking up at the woman's wet pussy.
She leaned in and licked the piercing, tasting the warmness of Christina's arousal.
Christina moaned, her hands tangling in Scarlett's hair, guiding her to plant her lips onto her snatch.

Scarlett began to lap at her cunt, tongue dancing over the piercing before dipping inside.
Her tongue explored inside Christina, wiggling around.
She could feel the woman's hips moving against her face, her moans growing louder.
Christina reminded her who was in control and that if she wanted to, she could begin fucking her face at any moment.
Closing her eyes, the singer moaned as Scarlett ate her pussy.

"There you go. Eat me out," Christina moaned, her hands gripping the sheets.
"You're so good at that." Scarlett's tongue circled around the piercing, teasing Christina as she sucked on her clit.
She could feel the woman's wetness growing, her pussy becoming more and more slick.
Christina's fingers gripped her hair tighter, keeping her face embedded in her cunt.
"I'm close, Scarlett," she gasped. "Don't stop now."

Scarlett increased the pace of her tongue, lapping and sucking on the piercing as she thrust her tongue deeper into Christina's snatch.
She could feel Christina's body tensing, her muscles tightening around her face.
"You work hard! Just hard enough to make me cum! I'm gonna cum for you," she moaned, her voice straining before biting her lip.
Scarlett's tongue continued to move, driving her to the edge, until finally, Christina screamed at the feeling of her orgasm hitting.

As the aftershocks of her climax subsided, Christina released her grip on Scarlett's hair and lay back on the bed, panting heavily.
Scarlett crawled up beside her, their naked bodies entwined.
"You tasted most excellent," Scarlett said, brushing a stray lock of hair away from Christina's face.
"Thank you for letting me pleasure you."

Christina leaned in and kissed Scarlett, their tongues dancing together before it turned into a trade of passionate kisses.
The singer was still the one in control, asserting her dominance and reminding Scarlett of her submissive nature.
Christina got up. "Since you had your fun with me, I'm going to have my fun with you now."
She walked over to a table that was filled with sex toys and grabbed a pink dildo.

She walked back over to Scarlett and held the toy up for her to see.
"See this?" She asked with a smirk.
"Do you think it will fit in your ass?" Scarlett nodded eagerly, her cheeks flushed.
Christina guided Scarlett onto all fours, her legs spread wide, presenting her buttocks ready for the dildo.
With a devious grin, she thrust the toy into Scarlett's ass.
The actress moaned from how hard Christina shoved it in.
"Oh, I guess your ass is tight then," Christina chuckled.
She began to thrust it in and out, making Scarlett moan with pleasure as her ass was fucked by the toy.

"There you go," Christina cooed.
"Take it. Take it all." Christina shoved the dildo all the way in, listening to Scarlett whither and cry.

She began to thrust the toy in and out of Scarlett's ass while keeping much of it pushed in.
The dildo filled her up, stretching her asshole in ways she hadn't expected.
Christina left it halfway in her ass when she got off the bed and fetched a strap-on.
She grinned at Scarlett while putting it on and then playfully shaking the big plastic cock.

"I'm going to fuck you," she purred, walking back over to Scarlett.
"Get on the edge of the bed spread your legs."
Scarlett gasped. "You're really going to put that thing inside me?"
Christina nodded at her.
The actress moved to the edge of the bed, making missionary position.
Christina walked over to her, giggling.
"I've always wanted to fuck a bombshell sex symbol straight out of Hollywood. You should feel honoured it gets to be you."
She grabbed Scarlett's hips and positioned the tip of the cock at her entrance. With a smooth thrust, she guided it inside.
Scarlett cried out in pleasure and arched herself on her elbows, looking up at the singer taking her.
Christina began to fuck her slowly at first, relishing in the feel of being inside Scarlett's body.
"You like that, Scarlett? You like getting fucked?" Christina laughed as she thrust in.

She increased her pace, fucking her harder and faster.
The dildo inside her ass slapped against her pussy with each thrust, sending sensations through her whole body.
Scarlett moaned and writhed beneath her, her breath coming in ragged gasps.
"Oh, yes," she gasped. "I love it."
Christina reached down and rubbed Scarlett's clit, speeding up her descent into pleasure.
Scarlett's boobs began to shake as Christina was fucking her and still rubbing her clit with one hand.

Scarlett bit her lower lip, looking as if she was trying to hold back from cumming as she gripped the bed sheets.
"Go ahead," Christina groaned, "let it go and cum for me."
With one last thrust, she pushed deep inside Scarlett, feeling her body tense and shudder beneath her as she climaxed.
"OHHHHH, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!" Scarlett screamed, pulling the bed sheets.
Christina held herself there for a moment, basking in the feeling of dominating Scarlett.
She pulled the strap-on cock out of her snatch and took it off and then shoved it into Scarlett's mouth. "Lick it clean."

Scarlett moaned around the dildo, eagerly obeying. Christina pulled it out when she was confident all of Scarlett's cum was licked off.
She then turned the actress around and pulled the dildo out of her ass.
"I think that was a lot of fun. You can go back to LA and tell everyone I fucked you."

END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, flawed_existence, Heavenonearth, Cheogh, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA