Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 1  (Read 6874 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 1
« on: December 21, 2018, 11:17:11 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 1
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Nothing Personal”

My name is Charles David Hall. And here is my story. I was born different than most. I have powers that ordinary humans do not have. And right now I was about to use one of them. Because there was a beautiful woman that was trying to get away from some guys and they’re getting a little rough. Like breaking the front window of the police car that she was in trying to get away from them.

“I think that the lady doesn’t want to go with you,” I said grabbing the guy on the hood of the car and using super strength throwing him fifty feet into the air and landing on the other guy. I went to the door of the police car. “Hello, there pretty lady. Would you like a hand?” I asked her through the door.

“Who are you?” she asked as she got out of the car.

“In this situation, you can call me S-Class,” I said as she made sure she had her backpack and everything that was inside it.

“S-Class? What the hell is that about?” she asked as the two guys started to get up.

“Later sleeping ugly and uglier is getting up,” I said.

“I got to get to the airfield,” she said as she started to run.

“Well, I think it would be quicker if we go my way,” I said as I grabbed her hand; teleporting the two of us to the airfield miles away.

“Skye? How’d you do that? Who is this guy? Where is Ward?” were some of the questions that I heard when we teleported to the airfield.

“Coulson? Agent Phil Coulson is that you?” I asked.

“How do you know him?” asked a woman I recognized immediately as Agent Maria Hill.

“That’s going to be hard to explain unless you have a biochemist with you,” I said.

“As luck would have it we do. But we need to get out of here like five minutes ago. Ward is HYDRA. And he and Mike are probably on their way here to figure out where we went and HOW WE GOT HERE.” the woman that saved said. That last bit was to me.

Later after we took off the biochemist that was named Jemma Simmons started to take my blood as I asked them to do. “Why would taking your blood help you explain who you are?” Agent Hill asked.

“Because of what she’s about to find out in 5, 4, 3, 2...” I said as I started counting down to the discovery.

“Oh my god, your not human,” Jemma said to me.

“You’re right. My name is Charles David Hall. Or just David. But in the field, I go by S-Class. And I’m what is called a mutant.” I said to everyone.

“What does that mean?” Skye (the woman that I had saved earlier) said.

“It means that I was born into a separate species that sprang from humans. Our scientific name is Homo Sapiens Superior. We really only have one gene different the X-Gene that grants those who have it special powers like super strength, teleportation, mind reading, and so much more.” I explained.

“I’ve never heard of such a thing,” Jemma said.

“Well, to be honest, I would have been surprised if you had. Because from what I’ve seen of this universe; they don’t exist here. At least not yet anyway.” I said.

“This ‘universe’?” Agent Hill said.

“Yes. Several years ago; I was altered. The power that I was born with was in a way taken away, and I was given new powers, to replace my old one. And I’m sure you did a scan for weapons and discovered that my skeleton has been coated with metal.” I said.

“Actually we didn’t. Fitz, scan him.” Agent Coulson said to his technical mechanics expert.

“Yes, sir,” he said as he grabbed a machine and started scanning me.

“Before you finish I don’t want you to panic,” I said as I drew out my metal claws with a snikt sound.

“You have claws?” Skye said.

“Yup, the metal is called adamantium it’s the hardest metal in many universes. I don’t even know if it exists in this one.” I said, retracting my claws.

“Anyway, when this happened I had very little, to no control of my new powers. One of which is to create a dimensional wormhole that allows me to travel the Omniverse.” I said.

“The Omniverse?” Skye asked.

“Yes, the Omniverse. We are all from the Marvel Multiverse which is a collection of the other universes that are connected to the seed universe from which the Marvel Multiverse sprang. Then there is the Megaverse; which is a collection of multiverse-related by similar origins. In our case, it’s comic books. Our seed universe was based off the comic book company called Timely Comics later renamed Marvel Comics. And then there is the Omniverse which is everything. Every Multiverse and every Megaverse.

“That’s how I know the both of you. I’ve run into several Agent Maria Hills, and I’m always meeting Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. though what the initials that stand for change. What are they here?” I asked.

“The Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division.” Agent Coulson said sadly.

“Yeah, I heard that S.H.I.E.L.D. was infiltrated by HYDRA if there is anything that I could do to help you, I’m yours,” I said.

“Really? Why?” Agent Hill asked.

“Because I owe a Phil Coulson my life. And I’ll be damned if I let one go if he needs my help.” I said.

“Can you help me find one of my friends?” Coulson asked.

“Sure; who is it?” I asked.

“Her name is Melinda May. Do you know who she is?” Coulson asked.

“No. I’ve never met some of you before. Show me what she looks like.” I said. He quickly brought me a photo of Melinda May. I looked at as I concentrated on the woman in the picture. It took me a minute, but I found her.

“She’s in a cemetery. Wait a minute there is a gravestone with your name on it Coulson.” I said, turning to Coulson.

“Yeah, that is a long story; but how can you know that she’s there?” Coulson asked me.

“Long story short, I can read minds while sending astral projections, and I’m in her mind right now. And I think that she knows I’m there.” I said, socked.

“What do you mean?” Skye asked me.

“She’s putting up mental firewalls locking me out of portions of her mind. For a human, she’s pretty good.” I said.

“Okay, can you tell her to stay in that area?” Coulson asked.

“Yeah but I think it would come better from you,” I said, connecting their minds.

“I don’t know who you are or how you’re in my mind. But you need to get the hell out.” May thought to us.

“May is that you?” Coulson asked out loud.

“Yes, I have connected your minds. But a word for the wise. You don’t have to speak out loud for this to work Coulson.” I said to both of them and out for the rest of the room to hear.

“It’s my first time talking like this, forgive me. May you need to stay where you are and stay safe we are on our way there. AND IF YOU RUN INTO WARD RUN HE’S HYDRA.” Coulson thought to her.

“He’s HYDRA?” she asked. “Yeah, I know. We need all of us safe and hidden away. We’re on our way. Stay safe.” Coulson said.

“What about our base?” May asked.

“Long story and it involves Hill. She tells me that the two of you talked about TAHITI. Listen, we’ll talk about everything when we get the Bus on its way to another one of Fury’s secret bases.” he said, making arrangements to meet back up with her.

“Thank you. I hate to keep you from trying to get back home any longer, but we can really use your help.” Coulson said to me.

“Coulson I said that I didn’t have control over my powers in the beginning, but I never said I was trying to go back. I’ve been back there several times. But for some reason, I keep searching the Omniverse; for a while now. It’s like I’m searching for something. But I have no idea what. But I think it’s here in this universe. I can’t put my finger on it.” I said. Looking around the room on the plane and landing on Skye. “But I think I’m closer to it than I have ever been before,” I said still looking at Skye.

“So this is where you ran off too,” I said, walking into the room where Skye was.

“Why are YOU the one that finds me?” she said to the ceiling.

“So I was right, you don’t want to have anything to do with me,” I said to her.

“It’s not that,” she said. Looking into my eyes to make sure that I could see that she wasn’t lying.

“Then why did you hide in the cargo hold with...I believe the cars name is Lola?” I said to her.

“It’s just what you said about being close to what you were looking for. And I’m not ready to start anything new,”

“Did you think that I was talking about you when I said that I was looking for something?” I asked.

“Weren’t you?” she asked, me looking puzzled.

“No,” I said with a small smile.

“Now I feel stupid,” she said, going red in the face.

“Don’t. Truth is that when I started traveling the Omniverse; I would have said that what you thought I was looking for WAS what I was looking for. And you would have met the qualifications for everything that I was looking for. You are beautiful and smart, tough as nails and soft as a kitten and you’re feisty as hell. I would have been all over you.” I said.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Well, where I come from women like you look down on mutants. Because their children may be mutants too. And racial equality is not very big there. I thought it would be easier to fall in love without all that over my head. But then I started fighting alongside not only other universes versions of the X-MEN, a team of mutants fighting for equality. But THE FANTASTIC FOUR, THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, SPIDER-MAN, THE AVENGERS and even Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D.  and that among other things started to change what I wanted and what I was looking for.” I said.

“A.C. can do that,” she said, calling Phil Coulson by a nickname that she had given him.

“A.C.? I like that. Now I want to know why you don’t want to start anything new.” I said to her.

“Why do you want to know that?” she asked, looking a little defensive.

“I graduated from college with the oddest assortment of Majors and Minors. Double Minor in Cryptozoology and Technical Mechanics, and a Double Major in Paleontology and Psychology. My psychologist side wants to know what could’ve happened to you to make you say that. And then there is the other side of me that doesn’t want to blow this. Because over the last twenty minutes, I’ve found it easier to talk to you than many in my home universe so kudos.” I said, giving her a smile and thumbs-up.

She giggled. “A few months ago I broke up with a longtime boyfriend who was selling information to the highest bidder and the last guy I liked turned out to be HYDRA,” she said sadly.

“Ah, so it’s all your fault. I mean the guy selling information must have been asking all kinds of questions. And then there’s the HYDRA guy. HYDRA is evil to the bone in every universe. So you must be the biggest idiot I’ve ever met.” I said.

“Why are you saying that just because they were scum doesn’t mean that I’m an idiot for falling for them,” she said pissed now.

“Exactly. Don’t blame yourself for the biggest morons in the kingdom of morons.” I said, smiling at her.

She smiled. “I see what you did there,” she said.

“Thanks, I try,” I said with mock humility.

“I see what you mean I’ve never warmed up to anyone this fast,” she said with a smile.

“Thanks. And as for the other thing about starting something new. My three friends might want to throw there two cents in.” I said to her.

“Three friends?” she asked, confused.

“Fate. Destiny. And God. When we think we CAN’T handle or CAN’T do something. One of, if not all of these three friends of mine throws just that in our faces. To show that we CAN.” I said to her. “I’ll keep that in mind,” she said, starting to smile. And we talked and laughed all night.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:02:01 AM by CaptainNinnin »

OMEGA15

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 09:17:15 PM »
Nice start here.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA