Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Raina meets Alex Kingston  (Read 2908 times)

icestorm

Raina meets Alex Kingston
« on: October 23, 2019, 04:16:20 AM »
Written by icestorm

Disclaimer: If you ain’t 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you’re not.
Hope you enjoy it, if you don’t well, I tried.
I don’t take requests, sorry.

And remember, there is no spoon.

Lipstick vibrator actually exists.

Please note, I have never been to any Comic-Con, so I have no idea if there really is a look a like contest.

Raina loved Comic-Con. She strolled down the hall, her heels clicking on the floor.  She was entering the "River Song Look a like" contest.

She was dressed as River from the Doctor Who episode The Wedding of River Song. She entered the room, and took a seat.
She quickly scanned around and saw other fans in different River Song attire. Soon, the judges entered the room and the other ladies sat down. One of the judges spoke "Welcome to the 5th annual River Song look a like contest. This year, the winner will have dinner with Alex Kingston.." The group applauded. "As usual, we'll start at random. Each of you must read with Matt Smith from part of an actual Doctor Who episode. Do you all have your papers?" The ladies nodded." Good, let's start with...you." A girl next to Raina stood. "My name is Patricia, and I'll be reading from Silence in the Library." Matt stood and read the part of the Doctor. Patricia read as River. After Patricia was done, the judge pointed to another girl, then another. Finally it was Raina's turn. She stood. "My name is Raina, and I'll be reading from The Wedding of River Song."
Raina started.

Raina: Those reports of sunspots and the solar flares. They're wrong. There aren't any. It's not the sun, it's you. The sky is full of a million, million voices saying yes, of course we'll help.You've touched so many lives, saved so many people. Did you think when your time came, you'd really have to do more than just ask? You've decided that the universe is better off without you, but the universe doesn't agree.
Matt: River, no one can help me. A fixed point has been altered. Time is disintegrating.
Raina: I can't let you die.
Matt: But I have to die.
Raina:Shut up! I can't let you die without knowing you are loved by so many, and so much, and by no one more than me.
Matt: River, you and I, we know what this means. We are ground zero of an explosion that will engulf all reality. Billions on billions will suffer and die.
Raina: I'll suffer if I have to kill you.
Matt: More than every living thing in the universe?
Raina: Yes.

The room exploded with cheers. One of the judges called for a break so everyone can calm down. Raina took a deep breath. She had gotten lost in the scene. After the judges came back, the other ladies had their turn at reading their parts. After the last girl read, the judges once again, left the room. Ten minutes later, they returned. The judge said  "The winner is Raina."  The other ladies cheered. Raina was stunned. She felt one of the other girls was better than she was. She stood as the judges approached her one by one and shook her hand. They then went to the other contestants and shook their hands as well. Alex approached Raina, she shook her hand and whispered in her ear, " It won't just be dinner we'll have." She reached behind Raina and caressed her ass. "See you soon, Sweetie." She released Raina, winked at her and walked away.

2 weeks later:

Raina was alone with Alex in a restaurant. Alex's friend, who was the owner and chef, prepared their meals. He gave Alex the key and left. Both women ate and talked. Afterwards, they put the dishes in the dishwasher. At the table, Alex stood behind Raina as she was getting her purse. Raina turned around and Alex kissed her. The purse fell as the kiss was returned. Alex broke the kiss, and removed Raina's dress. She caressed her tits, and leaned in and sucked on Raina's nipples. Raina moaned, arching up. Alex's hand slid down to Raina's pussy. She slid a finger and caressed it, eliciting a moan from her lover. A second finger slid in, and Raina bucked her hips. Alex removed her fingers, took off her own dress, grabbed Raina by the waist and proceeded to grind against her.

Alex stopped, grabbed her purse and pulled out a double strap on. She bent Raina over the table, and pulled on the double strap on. One end went into her, the other she used to penetrate Raina. She pumped slowly at first, then increased the pace. She alternated between fast and slow. As Raina gripped the table, Alex slid her hands from Raina's hips, to her waist, to her ribs, and finally, to her breasts, which she caressed gently. She played with Raina's nipples, squeezing from gentle to hard. Raina pushed back, keeping the rhythm. Alex felt her orgasm approaching, Raina moaned out that she was about to cum. Alex pumped faster, Raina pushed back. Both women cried out as their orgasms hit. Alex collapsed on top of Raina, whose arms just to the sides of the table. They remained where they were, panting. "That was spectacular!" said Raina. Alex smiled. "It was,'' said Alex." Both women sighed.

After resting, they stood up, got dressed, and left the restaurant, Alex locking the door. They got into the limousine and headed to Raina's house. Both women started kissing each other deeply. Alex pushed Raina onto her back, and laid on top of her. Rania's hands traveled down to Alex's ass and gave it a squeeze. Alex groaned, never breaking the kiss. All too soon, the limo pulled up to its destination. The ladies straightened up before the driver got to their door. Alex got out first, followed by Raina. They walked up the steps, as the limo driver pulled off.

Raina unlocked to door, and both ladies entered the house. Raina closing and locking it. She gave Alex a tour, ending in the bedroom. They stripped off their dresses. And got into bed. Raina got on top of Alex, kissing her lips, neck, all the way to Alex's nipples. Here, Raina takes her time sucking, nipping, and licking one nipple, then doing the same to the other. Alex groaned, holding Raina's head on each nipple. She made her way down to Alex's pussy. Both women locked eyes as Raina slowly worked her tongue inside Alex’s pussy. Alex maoned. She bucked her hips. Raina held her hips down, and continued feasting on the delicious pussy. She worked her tongue as far as she could, bringing her lover closer to cumming. “Raina-” Alex gasped. Raina sucked her clit into her mouth, bringing Alex over the edge. Alex came, screaming Raina’s name. Alex passed out. Raina moved up, licking her lips.

Alex regained consciousness. She had never had an orgasm like that before. She and Raina kissed. “Thank you for the best orgasm I’ve ever had.” Alex told her. Raina smiled. Alex got up, and grabbed her purse. She pulled out what looked like lipstick. Raina looked at it, confused. Alex smiled. “Despite how it looks, it’s not a tube of lipstick. It’s actually a lipstick vibrator!” Raina looked skeptical. Alex smiled. “Let me show you.” She climbed back onto the bed. Raina laid back down. Alex kissed her, making her way down to her nipples. She sucked one, then the other. Alex turned on the vibrator. Raina got a better look at the vibrator. She liked how it looked. Alex lightly caressed first one nipple, then the other. Raina arched up, moaning. Alex skimmed th vibrator down Raina’s body, stopping just at her waist. She increased the speed, and slid it into Raina’s pussy. “HOLY FUCK!!” Raina yelled, her eyes rolling back. She clenched the sheet, panting.

Alex pushed it in and out, going further with each push. She was closing in on Raina’s G-Spot. “A-A-Alex!” Raina stuttered her lover’s name. Alex gave one more push, the vibrator hitting it’s mark. Raina screamed Alex’s name as she came, her juices gushing out. Alex kept it there for a few more seconds, before slowly pulling it out, giving Raina mini orgasms. Raina panted, shaking.

After a few minutes. Raina was able to talk. “Wow! Thank you!” Both women spent the rest of the night, using the vibrator on each other.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 04:21:03 AM by icestorm »
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Raina meets Alex Kingston
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Nice story, thank you for sharing with us!  ^-^
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA