Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 156748 times)

DarkSwordsman

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 27 Posted 12/13]
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2019, 07:16:03 AM »
Well, that escalated quickly!  Fantastic chapter!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »
Especially lovely gangbang with the especially lovely Ms. Swift. And I liked the hint of melncholy at the end when she missed Cole. Hot action combined with heart, as usual. Another great chapter in the books.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2019, 09:49:52 PM »
Fantastic work, IMO your best chapter yet. Gang bangs are so hard to pull off in writing and you did a superb job.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 28 Posted 1/13]
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2020, 05:28:53 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Haunted
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: F, Solo, Masturbation

“That was fun.”  Cole said, clattering the dishes loudly as he deposited them into the sink.

“It was.  They’re a cool couple and they definitely know how to have a good time.”  Taylor replied, her hands filled with dirty glasses as she placed them on the counter next to the sink.  “That story Sophie told.  Wild.  I can’t believe she blew that many costars all at once.  Although, if even half the rumors I’ve heard are true, that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her.”

They had just finished a remarkably enjoyable evening with Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas.  Taylor and Joe had dated once upon a time, and Sophie was a big fan.  It worked out well since Taylor was a Game of Thrones fanatic.  It had taken ages, but they had finally arranged this little get-together. 

“It’s nice that you’re so friendly with an ex.”  Cole said, his tone genuine and sincere.  There was no need for jealousy.  Not when you trusted your partner implicitly.  “I’m not sure I’ve even spoken to any of mine after it was all said and done.” 

Taylor laughed, “I’m certainly not that way with all of them.  I tend to forget we dated if I’m being honest.  It’s been so long, I was young and he’s dated other friends of mine since then.  Plus, he was kind of forgettable.”

“Must be something about him, to land a girl like Sophie.”  Cole replied, hands full of suds as he scrubbed the dishes.

Draining the last of her white wine, Taylor said, “Oh no, I meant in bed.  He’s lovely guy, handsome and charming, but…”  She lowered her voice dramatically.  “Small and quick on the draw.”  She returned to normal speaking levels.  “I’m sure the open marriage helps.”   

Cole stared at her perplexedly, “Open marriage?”

“Yea?  Did you not know?”  Cole shook his head.  “More for Sophie, if I had to guess, but I’m sure Joe’s got a few groupies he’s banging on the side.  Sophie needs ‘em big, hard and often.  Or so I’ve heard.  Hmmm, maybe I should invite her to Wonderland 2020.”

Pondering her words in momentary silence, Cole asked, “You and Sophie…ever…you know?”

Laughing again, Taylor smirked, “No, no, no.  Kind of weird to hook up with an ex-boyfriend’s wife.  Don’t you think?”

“Wouldn’t know.  I don’t have any ex-boyfriends.”

Throwing a playful glance his way, Taylor lapsed into deep reflective thought.  They finished the dishes in relative silence. 

“You know; Joe was only the second boy I ever slept with.  You being the first.  Obviously.”

“Really?  Did he woefully disappoint after I set the bar so high?”  Cole asked cheekily.

“Actually… yes.”

“Hnnghhh!  Taylor!”  He cried out, his voice high-pitched and whiny as it cracked.

Pulling out, his prick vanished as he wrapped his fist around it.  One stroke and he was done, dribbling out a few measly droplets of cum just below my belly button.  It all happened so fast, I failed to realize it was over.  The song hadn’t yet finished.  Letting out a nasally moan, he collapsed next to me.  I looked over at him and then down at my crotch.  Bringing one finger down, I touched the thin, watery string of jism there.  Then I looked back to him.  Already his lids were struggling to stay open.

“That was so great babe…” 

“It was?”  I asked in disbelief.

“Hmmm…yea…”  His eyes were fully shut as he groaned contentedly.

“Joe… Joe?  Joe!” 

“Hmmmm….” He grunted softly.  It was no use; he was already gone.

“Guess I’ll just get cleaned up then.” 

Sliding out of the warm bed, I tiptoed across the hotel room to the bathroom.  Closing the door behind me, I rested against it.  I’d been building this moment up so much in my head.  Cole had taken my virginity less than a year ago.  Any time after that shouldn’t have been a big deal, right?  Wrong.  Turns out being with your new boyfriend for the first time was just as nerve-wracking as the very first time.  Being that vulnerable.  Opening myself up.  Trusting them.  And now this.  I didn’t feel satisfied.  Or happy.  Or free.  Instead I was confused.  Lonely.  All of it at the same time.  No.  None of that was right.  I was just… horny.   

Stepping further into the bathroom, I grabbed a tissue and wiped the meager spunk.  It came off with ease, without leaving no trace behind.  Throwing it in the trashcan, I placed both hands on the counter and looked into the mirror.  My reflection stared back, innumerable blonde curls spilling out down my back, face painted for a what should have been a magical night, perky breasts topped with twin pink peaks hanging off my slender form.  Unbidden and unwarranted, my mind drifted back.  To my first time.  To Cole.  I could feel his lips on mine.  The warmth of his body pressed against me.  His tongue flicking back and forth across my sex.  That indescribable sensation as he entered me when no one else ever had.  A visible shudder rocked my body.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the cold of the tiled floor.  My eyes closed slowly, bringing darkness.  Joe Jonas was out there in the bed, right now, but all my befuddled brain could think about was Cole Stephens.  Cole and his huge, hard, throbbing cock.

No Taylor!  Stop it!

My own brain shouted at me, but one set of fingers was already touching bare, goosebump-covered flesh.  Sliding upwards, they lightly grazed my leg.  Five digits traced an arc from one thigh to the other, while the other five climbed higher.  Moving past my hips, across my stomach, they fingered each rib until they reached the tender hanging fruit of my left breast.  Each finger pressed into the perky pale flesh, squeezing reflexively as they slowly massaged their way to the hard nub resting at the apex of the alabaster mound.  Electricity jolted through me as the fingers came together, fingernails scraping the slightly darker skin of my areola, ready to roll that stiff nip at a moment’s notice.  The softest of moans escaped from my otherwise tightly pressed shiny pink lips.  With one hand latched to my breast and the other ready to dive deep between my quivering labia, my brain wrestled free from the grip my body had on it.  I couldn’t do this.  I shouldn’t do this.

“Taylor Alison Swift, what are you doing?”  I whispered, eyes reopening to stare hard at myself in the mirror with piercing azure eyes.  “You just had sex.  Kind of.  You shouldn’t be fantasizing about another guy.  Or his dick!” 

I groaned loudly, somewhere between exasperation and longing.  It was interrupted by another voice.  One from deep inside of me, emanating firmly from between my thighs.  One with all the sultriness and seduction it could muster. 

Fuck Joe.  He didn’t go down on us.  Barely a finger snuck in here.  Didn’t kiss or lick our breasts.  Hell, he didn’t even ask us to suck his cock!  We could barely feel it when it entered us.  Or when it came out two seconds later.  Go ahead.  Do it.  We deserve this.  We need it. 

Thoughts of Cole returned.  Harder with greater force this time, the meaty slam of hips on mine.  I was haunted.  Haunted by the thought of Cole and haunted by the merest notion of his big fat fucking cock pounding me into a quivering messy puddle.

“DAMN IT!”  I raised my voice in frustration. 

It was a feeling I hadn’t felt since that night.  My brain had lost.  My body was calling the shots now, and it demanded release, a salve for that burning desire coursing through my loins.  The lower hand closed the gap, my aching clitoris touched by the tip of a finger just as the upper hand squeezed and rolled the nipple between forefinger and thumb.  A violently expelled pent-up breath momentarily fogged the mirror as fingers acted on instinct and moved of their own accord.  Eyes closing again, Cole’s familiar features blossomed into being before me.  In my mind’s eye, I stared at his handsome face, dark hair and brilliant green eyes glowing.  His swimmer’s body, more impressive every time I saw it.  Sight drifting lower, I focused hard on his groin.  The mental picture was fuzzy.  I tried to focus, but it proved fruitless.  I had only beheld it one time.  My eyes snapped open, fingers still working their magic.  It wasn’t enough.  I needed more. 

“Phone.  Where’s my phone?”

Abandoning the self-touch, I threw the door open and scampered back outside into the room.  Joe was snoring loudly, totally dead to the world.  Skipping over to the nightstand, I snatched up my phone and made my retreat to the bathroom.  Needlessly.  Joe seemed so asleep I could probably fuck Cole right next to him screaming at the top of my lungs and he wouldn’t even wake up.  Flipping open my phone, I fumbled through until I reached Cole’s number.  Pausing, I was unsure of how to proceed.  I’d never done this before and my head was a jumbled mess.

Hey…u up?  Sent.

“Fuck.  That’s dumb.  Why did I have to say that?”  I let out a low groan.

Tracing the outline of my glistening labia, my other hand was already back between my legs as I waited with bated breath for his reply.  Thoughts tore through my mind like leaves caught in a hurricane.  Would he answer?  He’s probably asleep.  Damn it!  I shouldn’t have texted him at all!  One slick finger wormed its way inside, sinking down to the knuckle with one wet thrust.  I bit down on my lower lip, feeling the most wonderful wriggle inside of me as it greedily swallowed up all I had to give it.  The harsh buzz was a welcome interruption. 

Cryptic.  What’s up Swift?

My shaking hand typed out a response: No questions.  Dick pic. You.  Now.

The mere idea of seeing it again made my finger curl, sending my eyes aflutter and leaving me slack-jawed.  He took more than a moment to respond. 

What?

No questions!  I hurriedly typed out before he could ask again.  There was another pause, my finger moving from one right spot to the next, delving deeper between my dribbly ladylips with every passing moment.

Gimme a sec

“Yes!”  I whispered, relief and a rush of arousal seeping through me.

A second finger joined the first, disappearing more completely than a magician’s assistant.  Legs spread wide, a foot on each edge of the bathmat tested the elasticity of the fabric.  I dropped the phone on the counter and clutched the edge as two fingers scissor-kicked back and forth amongst the velvety folds.  Back hunched, my perky tits dangled over the sink.  Another loud angry sound buzzed against the stone countertop.  I nearly knocked the phone off in my frenzy to open it.  It was an image.  Opening it one second later and there it was, in all its huge throbbing glory.  Erect.  Standing tall from his well-groomed groin.  A beautiful thick veiny slab in a grainy low-quality image.  His shorts were bunched around his knees, clearly just lying in bed.  The picture was dark, illuminated only by the harsh flash of the flip phone, but it didn’t matter.  It was there and like a work of a skilled photoshop, my mental image was now complete.  Deep inside my hot box, fingers sailed across my silky wet walls, waves of pleasure emanating with each singular stroke. 

I wonder if he’s masturbating right now thinking about me?

The very idea of it made me gasp aloud and sent a fresh wave of wetness to my fiery loins.  Withdraw to the tips, my fingers plunged back with a hard driving force.  Arm shaking, wrist bent harshly, they did that over and over again.  Wet, slurping plops sounded as my hand slammed upwards.     

“Cole… oh God!  Cole!  Hhhnnnggghhhh!”  I whispered as I fingerbanged myself like never before.

Eyes fixated on the phone screen, my other hand was now free to tug and tease one of my rock-hard nipples before swapping to the other like a fiend possessed.  Heat filled my body, stretching to the tips of my curled toes to the top of my trembling curly-haired head.  Faster and faster my fingers rocketed into me.  In my frantic search for self-pleasure, I abandoned my breasts and reached down to once more feel my aching clit, teasing the oval-shaped pink hood with a firm, but gentle finger.  Short of breath, it was entirely another level.  Nimble and dexterous, one hand circled the ultimate pleasure button while the other jammed up into me.  But soon, my fingers soon began to ache.  It still wasn’t enough.

My eyes strayed from the grainy picture of cock around the bathroom, searching for something, anything to use.  Loofa?  No.  Hair curler?  Definitely no.  Toothbrush?  Maybe.  Hairbrush?  The large bulbous purple plastic end glinted in the harsh hotel lighting.  Yes.  With an audible slurp, I pulled my sticky fingers free.  They too shone in the light.  A pungent primal aroma filled my nostrils.  It wasn’t Cole’s, but it wasn’t unpleasant or unwelcome.  Snatching up the brush, it still had strands of blonde hair clinging to the bristles.  I had just used it before we had done the deed, making sure I looked as good as possible for Joe.  Now, I angled the handle upwards and pushed the solid end against my eager sopping twat.  The cold plastic was a shock against my burning sex, but the good kind of shock. 

“That’s it Cole.  Fuck me with that big dick.  God baby, please put it in…”  I whispered, utterly lost in the fantasy of it all as my gaze settled back on the picture.

Pushing upwards with both trembling arms, the hilt of the brush split my lips exactly like a good stiff prick would.  The expansion of my vaginal walls, wonderfully stretched to encompass the makeshift dildo was a welcome feeling of bliss.  The brush was firmly gripped with one hand, while the other returned to play with my clit, doubling down on the previous effort given there.  In and out the handle went, squelching deep drives into me, each more intense then the last as my quivering wrist flicked.  And it was working.  Succeeding where my fingers had not, hitting my g-spot with its bulbous bellend.  It was like Cole was there, rolling his hips into me with never-ending hardness.  Nearly cramping with the intensity of it all, my toes were curled into tight balls, painted toenails digging into the bathmat. 

“Cole… oh shit.  Cole.  Yes!  You’re gonna make me CUM!”  I said, my voice growing louder with every passing syllable until it rang clearly around the bathroom. 

Slammed to the hilt, my wet sloppy labia took the brunt of the hard plastic, fingers strumming my pulsating clit faster than during a guitar solo.  Every inch of skin was on fire, my insides twisted and boiling, a roaring inferno that needed release in one singular, spectacular explosion.  I was on the brink of that release.  That release that I’d been craving all night.  That release that had driven me to masturbate to the dick pic of my oldest friend in the bathroom while my boyfriend sawed wood in the next room.  The intensity was too much.  Release was here.

I’m cumming.  Oh my god.  I’m actually cumming!  I’M CUMMING!!!!

“I’M CUMMING!!!!”  I yelled out, suddenly.  Unexpectedly.

The explosion ignited, utterly wrecking me as it detonated.  The hairbrush slipped from my numb fingers, but held fast, lodged inside of me as my legs threatened to give out.  Eyes shut tight, I gripped the edge of the counter for support with wet and sticky fingers.  Pearly white teeth sunk into my lower lip to keep from shattering the glass with the power of my orgasmic wails.  Back arched violently, curls flew every which way as I threw my head and thrusted my chest out, breasts bouncing hither and thither.  The sweet and utter release of climatic oblivion washed over me, leaving every nerve in my body tingling with satisfaction. 

Unsure of the passage of time, my breathing gradually returned to normal.  Wide and dilated pupils greeted me in the mirror as I opened my eyes slowly.  There was a hazy glaze over those twin sparkly blue pools.  A foolish grin overtook my reflection.  Pulling the brush from between my legs, it too had the sticky sheen of arousal clinging to it.  Dropping it onto the counter, I straightened, still trembling.  Some semblance of sense returning to me, I took one last long lingering look at the dick in the in picture then typed a final response.

Thanks Cole.

I closed the phone shut with a snap and suddenly I was exhausted.  Exiting the bathroom, I returned to bed.  Joe hadn’t moved a single inch, despite my loud carnal exertions. 

We may need to break up… or I need to get a good vibrator.

And that was my final thought as snuggled under the covers next to his warm form.  I didn’t even hear the buzz of my phone that meant Cole’s reply.  I had already drifted off to sleep, dreaming of him…

“Oh my god.  I can’t believe I never figured this out before.”  Taylor said, looking shocked at Cole. 

“What’s that Swift?”  He asked, polishing off one last nightcap. 

“You’re the reason.” 

“The reason for what?”

“The reason I’m a size queen!”

Cole spat out his drink, choking on the whiskey.  Whatever he had been her expecting to say, it was not that.

“Every boyfriend after Joe Jonas had to measure up.  They had to be at least as big as you.  If not bigger.”

“Sorry?”  Cole asked looking thoroughly nonplussed.

“Don’t be!  The bigger the better!” 

Both of them had a good long laugh at that.  When the tears of mirth had been wiped from their eyes, Cole asked one final leading question for the evening.

“So, open marriage?  Is that something you’re interested in?”

Taylor took a long pause before answering, sensing the shift in conversation.  “Honestly?  I think… no.  I love how we are now, but I always thought when… if I got married, that would be it.  Just me and him.  Ya know?”

“With room for the occasional second woman to join in.”  Cole said jokingly. 

“Goes without saying.”  Taylor said with complete seriousness.

There was another moment of silence as the pair of them stared at each, neither of them voicing the marathon of images running through their heads.  Images of white dresses and chapels, of family, of a lifelong happiness.   

Finally, Cole was the one to break the quiet, “That’s good to know Swift.  Truly.”  His tone was gentle and warm.  He knew she got the message by the sly smile on her face.

“You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about you and that big guy down there.”  Taylor said, closing the distance between them, her love for him overwhelming.  Pressing her lithe body lightly against his, her mischievous hand found its way to his crotch.  “Feel like giving me a reminder as to why I like it so much better than anyone else’s?”  Her mind was peaceful and quiet, utterly focused on the singular person in front of her.

Cole finished his drink even as his pants quickly became uncomfortably tight.  He looked her right in the eye and said, “Happy too Swift.  Anytime.  Anyplace.  Always.”

End of Chapter Twenty-Eight
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:52:42 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, DarkSwordsman, MoscowCalling, JustinMays402, Hotdamn, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 28 Posted 1/13]
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »
I usually don't go for solo stuff like this, but you write Taylor so well it's hard to resist. The scene is written so well and her POV feels so well thought out and genuine. Great chapter. It really does stand out quite a bit, especially the dick pic to give Tay a bit of a visual aid. It all feels authentic. Great job.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 29 Posted 2/10]
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2020, 08:29:13 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Welcome To New York
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Oral, Swallow

It was quiet in the cabin, apart from the constant hum of the engines, steadily keeping them aloft at approximately 37,000 ft.  3 ½ hours into a 6-hour flight from New York to Los Angeles.  Business.  Mostly.  There was the added bonus of getting out of the city during the dreary winter months.  Taylor sat silently, reading a book and Cole was napping.  A jolt in the air awoke him and he rubbed his eyes blearily, stretching and mewling like a cat.  Craning his neck, he looked around in wonderment.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get over this.”  He stated matter-of-factly into the silence.

Taylor perked up from her book.  “Huh?  What do you mean?”

“I mean all this.”  He said, gesturing to the private jet, its cabin decked out with every amenity imaginable.  “Traveling in style.”

Closing the book with a snap, she fixed him with that familiar piercing blue gaze.  “That’s good.  You shouldn’t take it all for granted.  I try not to.”  She likewise gestured around the aircraft.  “But sometimes I feel like I spend half my life on a plane, so it’s only natural I splurge a little.”

“It wasn’t a dig Swift.  I guess I’m just still getting used to all this.  This lifestyle.  Your lifestyle.”

Our lifestyle.” She corrected him.  “It’s me and you now.  That’s all I want.”  There was a pause as she squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.  “I know that it’s hard… having a million people watching your every move.  Every second of every day.”

“As long as one of those people watching is you, I don’t care if it’s a billion.  Plus, it’s not all bad.  I’d say your personal private jet is a pretty big perk!”

“I knew it.  You were only after me for my money!”  Taylor said with an expression of mock outrage.  “Besides you’ve been on my private jet before.  Lots of times.” 

“Not before we were dating.  A few times, sure, and every time was memorable.  But still only a few.”  He was unable to stop smirking. 

Cocking one perfectly manicured eyebrow in his direction, she matched his shit-eating grin with a sly smile of her own.  “Any times in particular stand out?”

“I dunno, how about joining the Mile-High Club?”

“Ugh.”  Taylor said, collapsing in an exaggerated dramatic fashion into a seat directly opposite myself.  Glancing at her phone, she looked surprised.  “Oh my god.  Look at the time.  I’m so sorry Cole.  I’ve been ignoring you the whole flight.  I’ve just got a million and one things to take care off.  Things with the new album are absolutely insane.”

“Are you kidding me Swift?  I’m fine!  This is so fucking cool!”  I said, staring slack-jawed around the interior of the plane.  It had been nearly six hours and I still wasn’t over it.   

“Jeez, you think you’d never been on a private jet before.  I would have thought the excitement would have worn off by now.”  She said teasingly, then paused, forehead crinkling in thought.  “Wait.  Have you never been before?”  I shook my head back and forth, lounging comfortably as I stretched my feet out along the carpeted floor.  “I could have sworn we’d flown somewhere before.”

“Nope Swift.  We always seem to be headed in opposite directions.  Plus, I never wanted to ask.  I didn’t want to be that friend.”  I put the word in air quotes.  “Seeing you is treat enough itself.  I don’t care how I get there.”

Looking touched by my sentiment, she looked down shyly.  It was true that we’d seen less of one another as our respective careers took off.  Although, now with both of us living in New York that was beginning to change.   

“Well then…”  She said, steering the somewhat awkward pause in the conversation in an entirely different direction.  “If you’ve never been on a private jet before then you probably aren’t in the Mile-High Club.”  As she said it, silky smooth legs uncrossed under the pretext of straightening out a crease in her dress.

Staring blankly at her for a moment, I started to laugh, “Can’t say I am, why?  Are you a member?”

“Of course.”  She responded instantly.  Then she covered her mouth with a hand, her eyes bugging out as though she said something she shouldn’t have. 

I looked at her, a smile still tugging at my lips, thinking it was a joke.  That changed when her expression didn’t.  “Wait.  Are you serious Swift?  You’ve done it up in the air?  In this plane?”  Mouth still shut tight, she nodded silently.  “What?!?  With who?  When?  More than once?”  Taylor only shook her head silently from side to side, refusing to answer any questions.  “Alright then.  Wow.”  I looked around coolly and said to no one in particular, “Taylor Swift.  In the Mile-High Club.  Who would’ve thunk?  Although, really, when you think about it, it doesn’t seem all that crazy.  Especially considering how well I know you.” 

Returning to my attention to Taylor, I gave a start.  An enormous devilish grin was plastered on her face.  Standing up, she swayed slightly as some gentle turbulence rocked the plane and moved in my direction.  I knew that look all too well.  Stopping just in front of me, she slowly descended to her knees, fingers taking hold of the armrest on either side before slipping down onto my thighs.

“Consider this your official invitation then.”  She said seductively, fingers tracing the outline of the hardening bulge in my pants.

“Swift.  The flight’s almost over.”  I stammered, hard to think straight when all the blood I had was rushing towards my ever-stiffening groin.  “We’re landing soon…”

“Sir.  Please just sit back and enjoy the remainder of the flight.”  She said, her fingers somehow already having undone my belt and now working on my pants.

*ZZZZZIPP* and my fly came down, her nimble hand disappearing inside.  I felt her grasp it through my boxer-briefs, responding with a noticeable throb as her grip tightened.  A giggle sounded as she squeezed tightly and withdrew, tugging my pants and underwear downwards until they were securely nestled around my ankles.  Dick now free, it stood tall, heavy balls spilling out beneath it and ass settling into the warm leather of the seat.  Manicured fingers curled around the stiff pole, jerking it slowly while electric blue orbs stared at me above grinning red lips.

“Please ensure that your cock is in the upright and locked position as we prepare for landing!”  Taylor said, tracing her nails along the veiny underbelly, up and around the winking tip and along the outline of the swollen crown.  Clearly relishing her role, she said gleefully, “Oh my!  It definitely is!  Sir, how did you get this through security?”

She didn’t allow for an answer as her head descended, lips wrapping about the bulbous bellend, sucking something fierce.  Loud wet slurps escaped those scarlet puffy pillows as the pressure intensified, and they slid lower and lower down my length.  Tongue cushioning the underside of my schlong, I could feel long broad licks, even as she sucked more air in.  The slight bumping and jostling of the plane didn’t seem to disturb her, because in what seemed like no time at all, she was pressed down to the base.  Lips stretched accordingly and cute button nose digging into my groin, I felt a vibration that had nothing to do with the aircraft as she gave a throaty gurgling moan of pleasure. 

If the plane itself had been going down, I could not have been white-knuckling the arms of my seat harder.  Toes curling, my legs stretched, twitching uncontrollably as she dislodged me from her gullet and ascended upwards, a vacuum seal of tightness remaining unbroken.  Reaching the tip, she left it with a kiss and I looked down, light-headed and with blurry vision.  The shaft was smeared red, her lips much pinker than when we had started.  One hand gripped the slick base, wielding it like a spear as she circled the wobbling tip around her velvety smeared gobsmackers before diving back in for seconds. 

Blonde strands fell forward, escaping from behind her ears to tickle my thighs and obscuring her big blue eyes from staring up at me.  With gentle urgency, I tucked them away, her head bobbing fast now.  Each frantic journey to the base sent me quivering as her throat stretched wide only to find myself hurriedly withdrawn and forced back down it once more.  Moving from behind a cloud, sunlight burst forth, spilling across us as Taylor released me, taking a deep gasp.  Sinking her chin down against the seat, those fingers curled once more around the slick shaft, stroking.  Flicking out her tongue, it tickled and teased my balls, licking and lapping at them.

“I do so love airline nuts.”  She said, before inhaling one spunk filled gonad into her open maw.

A loud, hard sucking sound emanated from between my legs, her hand squeezing another fresh dollop of precum to ooze down my hard length.  Working one nut back and forth with her wet tongue, she released it coated in drool with a *POP* and did the same to the other.  Spitting that one out too, she straightened up while still kneeling, and wiped the few scant traces of spittle clinging to her lips with fingers sticky from precum.

“We provide only the best service to our customers on Swift Airways.  Are you enjoying your flight so far Mr. Stephens?” 

“Uh-huh…” I stammered, barely able to string two words together.

Rising to her feet she moved to the chair opposite me, hurriedly stripping as she went.  I got a flash of smooth, alabaster skin, her perky butt, and even perkier tits before panties were tossed playfully in my face.  Hanging off my nose, the primal smell of her arousal lingered heavily upon the damp fabric as I pulled them away to find her kneeling on the seat in front of me, arms hugging the back for support.  That pale perky ass was now pointed in my direction.  Peeking out were her bubblegum pink pussy lips, visibly glistening even from my seated position. 

“Can I offer you an inflight meal?”  She asked, head turned to face me. 

“Absolutely.  I’m starving.”  I said, nodding eagerly and standing up.

Discarding the remainder of my own clothes, I knelt down behind her, balancing on my knees.  She spread her legs as wide as she could within the confines of the seat, clutching the backrest even tighter.  Resting my hands on her flawless calves, I stuck my tongue out and was about to dig in when a bit of rough turbulence struck the plane unexpectedly.  Flying forward, my head smacked right against her tight toned ass, my outstretched tongue spearing her butthole like a bullseye.

“MHMMHMM!!”  I exclaimed, arms swinging wildly as I tried to balance myself, face full of ass and lips puckered against her anus.

“OHHHH!!!”  Taylor exclaimed, mostly out of surprise, some out of pleasure.  “I’m sorry sir, but we are not offering that course on this particular flight.  Maybe next time.”  She flashed a wink at me. 

Righting myself, I gave quick but thorough lick to her backdoor, swirling my tongue in a clockwise motion before moving lower.  Dragging my lips across her taint, I settled in, slurping down her steamy velvet twat like it was indeed an inflight meal.  Tantalizingly tasting her labia with my tongue, it roamed from one lip to the other before tickling her clit.  Lips pressed tight around her sex, I sucked and licked, lapping up the arousal leaking from her.  Hands wandered up from toned calves along smooth thighs, over hips and coming to rest upon her ass.  Squeezing and massaging those fit cheeks, my tongue darted in and out of her, flicking rapidly back and forth.  Eyes shut tight, I felt her fingers reaching back, running through and tousling my dark hair as I continued munching box.  Before long, those same fingers were tugging upwards, urging me to stand and give her something a little bigger.   

Rising up, I stood tall behind her, hands migrating to hips.  Aligning my cock with her dripping cunt, I teased the sopping entrance before pressing forward, sheathing myself fully inside of her in one swift push. 

“Swift…” I hissed.  “Fuck.  How do you always feel so good…”

Holding her hips like handles, my fingers bite into her skin as I started thrusting.  A wide stance let me put power behind each thrust, long and slow at first, letting her really feel every inch.  Arms constricting tighter around the seat, each deep dicking pressed the side of her face further into the chair.  The speed intensified.  Faster and faster.  Quickly followed by force, each hump harder than the last.  Smeared mouth opened wide, her face was burning red, grunting squeals of satisfaction echoing out.  They turned to muffled as her brilliantly white teeth sank into the leather.  Blonde hair, usually so styled and shiny was a mess, half of it falling on top of her head as she was squashed harder against the seat.  The seat rocked back forth, metal and plastic alike squeaking in protest, not designed for the force being applied to it, far more than any kind of turbulence could provide.

“Yes!  Cole!  Yes!  Keep going!”  Words had returned to Taylor, mouth gaping like a fish as she took the full unbridled force of my full hard length.

Still, she wasn’t shrieking her head off as I knew she was perfectly capable of doing when rolling around between the sheets.  After all, the pilots were still in the cockpit, even if the rest of the plane was thankfully empty.  I was really hitting my stride, totally and utterly focused on pounding Taylor into a quivering sloppy mess.  Then turbulence struck again.

The jet wobbled horribly and I reached out in vain to grab onto something.  Losing my balance, I stumbled backwards.  I half crashed, half landed in my own seat, an almighty thump sounding as my ass hit the cushion.  Taylor, holding onto her seat, fared much better and turned around in surprise at the sudden empty sensation of her insides.  Watching me fumble and curse up a storm, dick still jutting high from my groin and swinging wildly, she couldn’t help but give a snort of laughter. 

“Please make sure that all carry-on items are properly secured during the flight as they may shift during turbulence.”  She stared pointedly at my dick.  “Here sir, allow me to help secure that.”

As the plane leveled out, her arms came undone and she stood up, strutting over to me.  Straddling my lap, the seat was just wide enough for her knees to wedge themselves behind my ass as she sank down upon my cock.  One hand reached for the headrest, the other found the seat adjustments.  I felt the seat go further and further back, Taylor’s looming form only growing taller above until we were in a deep longue-worthy position.  She began to ride.       

“Why.  Were.  We.  Not.  Do-ing.  This.  The.  Whole.  Flight.”  Taylor groaned out, a breathy syllable expelled each time she filled her snatch with every meaty inch I had to give. 

Sliding along her jiggling thighs, both hands found her ass once more.  Clutching a perky cheek in each hand, I squeezed tight, guiding her clapping cheeks along my shaft as she worked her hips.

“Don’t know.  I’m gonna put a customer service complaint in with the airline though.”  I retorted before my lips latched onto one of her bouncing breasts, sucking hard on the pointed pink nipple staring me in the face.

“I’m.  Sure.  We.  Can.  Make.  It.  Up.  To.  You.  Sir.”  Taylor wheezed, bouncing harder than ever before, the seat rattling like crazy.  “We want you to ride this airline again Mr. Stephens!”  All the words escaping in one huffy pent-up breath.  “Oh, fuck do we want you to ride this airline again!”

One hand let go to give her ass a playful smack.  I couldn’t see much with my mouth full of tit, but I could feel that satisfactory ripple as I gripped the other even harder, still slamming it downwards upon my fleshy pillar.  Towering above me, her arms encircled my head, pulling me in tight, breasts smushed against my face.  Her hips had a mind of their own, gyrating, spinning and rocking before resuming the hard up and down of loud fleshy smacking, echoing ever louder throughout the cabin.

“That’s it!  Gonna… gonna cum!  C-c-cum!”  Taylor hissed. 

I gave her ass another smack, harder this time.  Her nipple was like a bullet between my lips, teeth gently scraping over it.  The other was equally hard as I quickly swapped to it, slobbering trails of saliva across her chest.  I could feel her muscles tense, the epicenter of the shaking tremors deep in her loins.  Eyes flicking skyward, I could see the outline of her beautiful face, mouth open wide, head hanging backwards, sunlight streaming through her golden haloed mess of a head and eyes screwed shut.  One final time she sank upon my thick slab.

“Ahhh-hhhh-ahhhhh!!!”  She shouted, primal erotic noises the only thing she could vocalize as she climaxed.

Whole body trembling, I held her close rolling my hips upwards in a series of quick thrusts, off the sticky leather of the seat into her suddenly vice-like pussy.  Each thrust was met with another spasm until I drove deep and held it there, her body vibrating all over until I finally felt her unclench.  Head hanging loosely like an unwanted sleeping passenger, she slowly opened her hazy baby blues to look at me.  As our eyes met and I gave a hard throb inside of her, barely holding back my own orgasm.

“Mhmmmm, fuck Cole.  That is… the only way I want to travel.” 

On shaking limbs, she slithered back down onto her knees on the floor in front of me, the seat quickly returning to an upright position.  “Back where we started.”  A quick look out the window and we could see the Manhattan skyline laid out before us.  “Better hurry.”  A quick wink and in the next second my cock had vanished from view.

Smacking my own head back against the seat, I was trembling from head to toe, Taylor bobbing up and down along the entire length with the greatest of ease.  Eager to suck the cum, and perhaps my very soul, right out of me.  It didn’t take long, the ground growing surprisingly closer with each passing second.   

“Tay.  Taylor.  Swift!  Fuck!  I’m cumming!”  I yelled out in warning, growing inside her gullet as she moaned in anticipation of impending jism.

Seconds later she was rewarded.  Piping hot cum sprayed forth, erupting wildly from my cockhead, securely held between her lips, cheeks caved in with pressure.  It throbbed, pulsating rapidly, splashing semen hither and thither across her oral cavity.  Hand on the shaft she jerked with fast steady motions, milking me for all I was worth.  Salty rope after salty rope was unloaded until my member gave one final twitch, balls thoroughly and utterly drained.  Digging my fingernails out of the armrests, I looked down at her.

A huge smile decorated her lips, still sealed tight.  Staring straight at me, a loud audible gulp sounded and those lips came apart as she smacked them together appreciatively.  With a cheeky grin she said, “Mhmmm!  Best inflight meal I’ve ever had!  Delicious!”

Just then, the buzz of the intercom sounded, the pilot’s voice buzzing through.  “Preparing for descent.  Please take your seats and buckle up for landing.”

Taylor grabbed her discarded dress, half dressing as she settled in the seat next to me, still licking the last of my cum from her lips.  As we descended and the minutes passed, we kept glancing at each other and laughing, the rationality of our brains finally catching up with the irrationally of our bodies in the post-orgasm haze.  Before long, the wheels of the plane touched down and we both jolted forward in our seats, gradually slowing as we moved down the runway.  The intercom buzzed again.  “Welcome to New York Ms. Swift.  We hope you enjoyed the flight.”

“I know I did.  How about you Cole?”

“Technically I don’t think it counts unless your above 10,000 feet.  That’s why they call it the Mile-High Club.”  She said matter-of-factly.

“Isn’t that way more than a mile?”  Cole asked.

Taylor shrugged, “I think it’s more like two, but you know I hate cardio.  Plus, nobody flies at 10,000 ft.  It’s around 37,000 ft or something like that.”

“So that would make our second time in a plane our actual first mile high fuck?”  Cole asked.

“Are you referring to the time where we had a bunch of champagne before takeoff and you convinced me to do anal?  And then I couldn’t sit straight in a seat for the rest of the flight?”

“I seem to recall anal was your idea.”  He replied, unable to keep the mirth out of his voice.

“Mhmm.  Agree to disagree.”  She said before lapsing into silence.  Her book remained unread as furtive glance after furtive glance was thrown his way.  Eventually, she tossed her hands up in the air and said, “Damn, now it’s all I can think about.”  Spinning around in her seat, she hugged the back of it and thrusted her big beautiful behind out in his direction.

Cole laughed and grinned, adopting a polite and professional tone, “Why Ms. Swift, I believe you’ve acquired enough frequent fucker miles for our platinum plus package.  And I think you’ll really enjoy it.”

“Get over here and give me that platinum plus package.  Right now.”  She demanded, yanking down her shorts to reveal her bare bottom, unencumbered by the presence of underwear and gave her ass a slap.

End of Chapter Twenty-Nine
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:53:10 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Hotdamn, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2020, 09:46:16 PM »
29 strong and still great. MHC scenarios are so good. Awesome, bruv.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2020, 06:47:26 PM »
Simply superb. Really liked the "customer service" dirty talk. It added a really nice bit of flavor to the scene. Made it unique.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 30 Posted 4/02]
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2020, 04:16:31 PM »

Chapter Thirty: Picture To Burn
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Anal, ATM, Oral, Facial

“Hey!  Look at that!  There it is!”  Cole said, emerging from the closet with something clutched in his hand.

He had been nervously rummaging around, turning the house from top to bottom for the perfect hiding place.  Someplace the itty bitty pretty kitty committee wouldn’t find it.  Someplace Taylor wouldn’t accidentally stumble across it.  Someplace for something very valuable.  Priceless, you might say.  The item in question had only just been acquired from the jewelers in New York before they had retreated to isolation in Taylor’s Nashville home.  Since then, it had been burning a hole in his pocket.  Thinking she was otherwise preoccupied with her piano, Taylor instead had chosen that precise moment to walk in on him.

Seeing him rummaging through the closest, she asked, “Whatcha doing lover?  Looking for something to do?”

Panicking, Cole had grabbed the first thing in reach.  It was a Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Taylor Swift Edition Instant Film Camera, a promotional item from her reputation era.  He’d used one before, but that had been years ago.

“I was just searching for this.  I figured we’re trapped inside anyways.  The perfect time to snap a few pictures, make a couple of memories.  You know.  Try and have some fun.”  He said, the words tumbling out of him in nervous jumble, his heart pounding as his free hand unconsciously slipped in his pocket to clutch square box. 

Still, he was pretty impressed with quality of the lie.  It wasn’t something he’d ever been great at.  Quizzically staring at him, he fidgeted uncomfortably and waited to see whether or not she would buy the lie.  More than most, Taylor had learned the hard way about seeing the truth in people’s words.  The pause stretched into uncomfortable silence.  It might have only been a few seconds or an eternity.  It was impossible to tell for Cole.

Finally, she shrugged her shoulders and said, “Ugh.  Like this?  No.  I look horrible.”

That was categorically untrue.  In fact, Cole wasn’t sure Taylor could ever look truly terrible.  In all his years of knowing her, he’d rarely seen a hair out place.  It didn’t matter if she was hungover, just waking up or drenched in post-workout sweat.  She always looked perfect.

“Come on Swift.”  He said, holding the camera aloft and peering through the lens at her.  “You look beautiful.  Always do.”  He clicked the camera, but it was empty.

“Oops.”  He said as she looked downward, blushing like a schoolgirl while he hurriedly fished for a cartridge of blanks.

Finding one, he jammed it in there and centered once more on Taylor.  A loud *CLICK* sounded as he blinded her with light.  An instant later, the *ZZZRRRTTT* of the printer sounded and the camera spat out the polaroid.  Grabbing the finished product, he gave it a few shakes, and offered it up her.

“See look?  Absolutely stunning.  Breathtaking.”

“If my boyfriend thinks that’s stunning, then he must be an idiot.”

“Or in love.”

Smiling slyly, Taylor sighed, unable to resist his charms any longer.  “If you insist on taking a photo, at least let me pose first.”

In an instant, she struck a pose with such ease and grace that even the most experienced of models would be envious.  A cute, alluring look fell across her delicate facial features.  Hands behind her head and elbows sticking out, she waited for her photographer to line up the shot.  He didn’t make her wait long. 

“Instagram worthy.”  He said producing the picture for her approval.

“Possibly.”  She said, smirking.  “You’re the marketing genius after all.”

“Please.  You make my job easy.  All the ideas are yours, I just help make them happen.”

Taylor’s wandering eyes traveled up and down his body as a look came over her face that he knew all too well.  Her tone was lighter, a little more playful, when she spoke again.  “Take another one?  Something a little less PG and a little more PG-13?” 

Leaning forward, she tugged on the front of her blouse, giving the already healthy view of her cleavage an even better look.  Temptation washed over her face, and Cole was pretty sure he could just make out a hint of areola as he took another snapshot. 

“Mhmm.  Now that’s what I like to see.  Work it for me Swift.”

“Let’s go R-rated.”  She whispered, taking those words to heart

In an instant, her arms crossed as they reached down and lifted her blouse upwards.  Tossing the sheen black material away carelessly, her bare breasts were visible only for an instant.  Blocking them from sight, she hugged her chest tightly.  Squeezing, her boobs suddenly looked bigger than ever before as they threatened to pop free from their confinement.  Adopting a deep pout, she waited as Cole took another photo.  A tremor ran through his body as something in his pants stirred to life. 

Daring to push it further, he said, “Lose the bottoms.”

Dropping her hands, Taylor was already undoing her pants.  Shimmying out of them, she turned around, away from Cole and the camera.  Her striped cotton panties struggled to cover the broad expanse of her butt.  More than a tiny bit of jiggling alabaster skin peeked out.  Thrusting her backside in his direction, she threw her head over her shoulder, letting blonde locks tumble freely downwards.  The individual strands nestled atop her smooth and flawless back.  Placing both arms against the wall, she adopted a wide stance.  The smoldering look she flashed him was enough to make anyone, man or woman, hot under the collar.  He could just make out the curve of her hanging breasts on either side of her torso as he produced another polaroid.

“You wanna see more?  Don’t you?”  She asked, batting her mascara laden eyelashes.  “X-rated?”

Not trusting himself to speak, he nodded silently.  Watching with bated breath, she slowly but surely slid her snug panties off.  Eyes glued to her bubbly booty, they followed it as she stood up and strolled, utterly naked, across the room to the chair in the corner.  Lounging carelessly upon it, she lifted her mile-long legs high in the air.  Straight as an arrow, and toes pointed to the ceiling, Cole watched in a drooling stupor, eyes trailing from her bubblegum pink pussy lips along meaty imposing thighs, across impossibly smooth and toned calves to the tips of her painted toes.  With all the grace and serenity of a seasoned yoga instructor, she spread them apart in perfect synchronization, until each leg was hanging off an arm of the chair.  Lining up another photo, he got an up-close look at everything.  Everything.  Pants now more than a little tight, Taylor gave a girlish giggle as her gaze drifted from the lens to his pitched tent. 

“My, my.  That doesn’t seem very professional of you.”  She said, not bothering to wait for a response as she slithered out of the chair.

On the carpeted floor, she began to slowly, achingly slowly, crawl towards her wannabe photographer.  On all fours, breasts swinging freely, her hips undulated and swayed hypnotically as she closed the gap between them.

“I think we should get you involved in this shoot.”  She said, her hands shamelessly groping at his crotch, framing his member with her hands.  “No need for it to be just me, and besides, every good photoshoot has props.  I left my favorite vibrator back in New York, so this will do just fine.”

Chuckling as she undid his pants, his cock was soon firmly secured in her fist, fingers wrapped tightly around the quivering pillar of hardness.  A few slow jerks, just to ensure it was up to its maximum impressive length, and then she released it.  Closing her eyes and puckering her lips, she gave her best Instagram-worthy kiss.  Placing it against the already wet tip of his prick, she held the pose.  Watching all of this transpire through the camera, Cole captured the moment forever with another loud *CLICK*.

The polaroid fluttered to the ground, as her eyes opened, and she stared straight into the lens.  Pouty lips inching forward, they surrounded the mushroom-headed crown, slowly engulfing it between soft pillowy pinkness.  That heavenly feeling of slobbery softness swallowed more and more of his member, those lips sliding downwards along every hard-veiny inch and not halting until they reached the root.  Stretched wide to accommodate the girth, the point of her button nose dug comfortably into his groin.  Unwilling to look away, even for a second, he took another photo, full proof evidence of her ultra-impressive display of oral aptitude.  Electric blue eyes never left the glare of the lens, as she held him there comfortably.  They blinked innocently, as though she didn’t have a mouth stuffed to the brim with cock.

Finding his voice again, it was low and soft, “That’s it Swift.  Show off for the camera baby.  Come on.  Show me what you got.”

Winking, she dislodged the shaft from the midpoint of her esophagus, retreating to the very end.  In her wake, she left a slimy trail of spittle behind.  It clung to the shaft, although it didn’t remain untouched for long as she began to bob along it, eyes still unwilling to break contact with the lens.  In fact, she seemed downright enamored with it.  Meanwhile, Cole did his best to hold it steady in his shaking hands.  While one long-fingered hand juggled his jewels, tickling and teasing the bulging sack, the other was stuck between her legs.  Cole could just make out the tell-tale flick of her wrist as her digits slipped in and out, mouth otherwise preoccupied with every inch he had to give.  This whole mock photoshoot seemed to really be driving her wild.  So wild, that she had not one or two, but three fingers knuckle-deep in her gushing snatch.  Those fingers moved faster than the blur of her blonde head as she sucked from based to tip in two seconds flat and then back again.  A bit of spit trickled down from the corner of her mouth as throaty gurgling moans of appreciation sounded.

Down to the base once more, Taylor held him fully, the bulge in her throat easily visible.  With a gasp of air and a splash of spittle, she released him.  Lifting it high and ducking beneath, she gobbled hungrily at his hanging tender testes.  Like a starving woman, she took one between her lips, making love to it.  Muffled pops sounded as she placed kiss after kiss on the hanging cum-churning gonads.  Meaty shaft draped across her features, the bellend rested on her forehead, nestled amongst a nest of blonde strands that tickled the winking eye with every movement of her mouth down below.  It made for quite the sight.  So, Cole made sure to capture that too.  Fingers curled around the shaft as she squeezed a fat dollop of precum from the tip.  The sticky liquid dripping onto her forehead as she continued feasting below.  It remained unnoticed, even as several more crystalline globs followed it.  When she finally pried her ravenous maw away from his bulging babymakers, they were drenched in saliva.

“Let’s move this to the bedroom.”  She said, licking her lips. 

Cole nearly chucked the camera across the room in his eagerness to follow Taylor as she stood up.  The pair of them scampered down the hall, male and female bits alike bouncing hither and thither as they tumbled into their bedroom.  Landing flat on her back on the bed, Taylor spread her legs wide and beckoned him over with a singular finger.

“Gimme the camera.”  She whispered huskily.  Handing it over with a shaking hand, she took it while her free hand spread the lips of her engorged labia apart, eyes indicating what was expected next of him.  “Go on.  Your turn to show off for me.”

Kneeling on the floor next to the bed, she draped a mouth-watering leg over each broad shoulder as his head sunk between her meaty thighs.  Smoother than silk, he lathered his tongue with the familiar taste of her arousal.  Taylor’s pussy was as well-known to him as the back of his own hand.  He knew exactly where to lick, to poke and prod with his tongue to send her over the moon.  Usually he liked to watch her face as it twisted and contorted with pleasure, a simple reward for a job well done.  This time his emerald eyes were looking not into Taylor’s crystalline blue ones, but the lens of the camera instead.  It blocked most of her beautiful face, but it couldn’t conceal her naughty smile.  A flash of light blinded him as another polaroid was produced, and as excitement rushed through him, stiffening his already rock-hard cock even further, Cole suddenly felt he understood why Taylor was practically gushing into his mouth.  The simple act of recording their carnal exertions, even on a device as archaic as this one, brought with it a new level of frenzied excitement.

He had barely begun his usual repertoire of oral tricks and already Taylor’s hands were tugging impatiently at his dark hair, urging him upwards.  Trailing his tongue along her entire body, they eventually made their way to her lips as the camera was tossed to the side, bouncing on the mattress.  Shoving her tongue down his throat, Taylor tasted herself as the sloppy lip-locking pushed back and forth. 

Releasing him with a stifled groan, she said, “Oh God.  Get inside me!  Please!”

Cock already stickily rubbing against her thigh, he blindly guided it towards her sopping wet entrance.  The familiar embrace of her soft velvet lips greeted his swollen head.  Thrusting inside with a hard grunt, he filled her up in an instant.  Both uttering wordless cries, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he began to thrust, hard and fast.

Tongues and lips connected once more, interrupted only by the occasional grunt or moan.  The bedframe shook as their bodies crashed together, lending a pleasing squeak here and there to the proceedings.  Hand leaving the smooth skin of her supple body, it searched out for the discarded camera.  Finding it, Cole pulled back, angling himself above her.  Still thrusting like a madman, he snapped a photo, capturing Taylor’s breasts mid-jiggle, mouth open in a cry of pleasure. 

Giving a particularly deep thrust, he held there and said, “Get on all fours.  Let’s see that ass.”

Immediately, Taylor pushed him off and clambered onto all fours, eager to show off.  Presenting, she wiggled her hips, showcasing the smooth sizable curve of her butt.  Giving it a slap, the impact of the palm spread out like ripples on a pond.  Watching intently, he smacked the other cheek as Taylor looked back at him. 

“You like that ass, don’t you baby?”

“Fuck yea I do.”

Groping her with one hand, he took a picture with the other.  Another loud *CLICK* and *ZZZRRRTTT* as the polaroid fell square in the middle of her back.  Brushing it to the side, Cole lined up his throbbing member with her thoroughly soaked cunt.  With a quick snap of his hips, he was buried to the hilt and pounding again in no time.  Taylor rocked forward with every thrust, yelping as he struck deep. 

“Come on, Swift.  Is that all you’ve got for me?”

She didn’t look back, but he would have sworn she was smiling.  Rocking backwards herself, she slid her pussy along his shaft squashing her plump rear against his pelvis.  Ceasing his thrusting, he remained still and rigid as a board.  Working her pussy along his cock, each slam against him was more powerful than the last.  Before long, the clapping of cheeks was louder than either sound coming out of them and the sight of them almost too much for him to handle.  The sight only became hotter as Taylor reached around behind her to grab hold of her butt.  With no arms for support, her head sank down, pressed against the sheet.  Ass higher up in the air than ever before, he was still balls deep as her pussy squeezed and contracted around him.  Prying her cheeks apart, her butthole was a magnet for the eye and looked ripe for the taking.  Licking a single finger, he traced the outline of the tight anal ring.  Another picture-perfect moment.

“Uh-huh.  You read my mind.”  Taylor said, the words slightly muffled by the sheets as light flashed behind her.

Wrenching himself free of her pussy’s firm embrace, he smacked his soaking prick against both cheeks before reaching over to grab their favorite brand of lube, kept conveniently in both nightstands, and all over the house really.  Then he was back in position, dousing the backdoor entrance in tingling liquid.  Working it in with a finger, it was a precursor to the much larger bellend that swiftly followed.  An intense pressure, labored breathing and the sound of a camera and Cole got the precise moment he penetrated her on film, butthole hungrily swallowing his entire shaft.  Cursing like a sailor, Taylor relaxed her anus until he was fully inside, balls flush against her still sopping wet taint.  As her fingers gently grazed her clit, he tossed the camera aside.  Now it was time for some real focused fucking.  Getting her accustomed seemed to take no time at all, and it wasn’t often they did anal without ample warmup, but soon she was begging for him to give it to her hard.  And he, of course, complied. 

“How’s!  That!  Swift!”  He yelled, each syllable accompanied by a hard thrust.

“SO GOOD!”  She screamed back at him, the force of his pelvis sending ripples not just across her ass, but through her entire body.

Both hands on her hips, he reamed her, pounding that butthole with lust-induced ferocity.  Each pummel of his hips inched her further across the mattress, but neither of them cared, the pleasure too great.  It was only when Taylor nearly tumbled off the edge of the bed that they stopped to reassess the situation.   

“Ride me Swift.”  Cole said, panting and out of breath.

“God. Yes.”  She replied as he pulled backwards on her hips.

In one fluid movement, he was on his back and she was on top, lengthy legs scrambling to find their footing, the length of meaty pipe still stuck up her butt.  Feet flat on the bed, her arms reached behind, taking hold of his muscular torso, the nails digging in deep.  Swaying her hips in a circle, she grinded upon his lap before beginning to bounce.  Up and down her tall blonde form went.  And if he had thought the sight and sounds of jiggling cheeks before had been pleasing, that was nothing compared to this.  Taylor rose to the very tip before slamming downwards with the aid of gravity.  With a thunderous clap, those plump peachy globes slapped against his thighs.  Arm nudging the camera as he reached forward, he instead grabbed it and took another photo.  Seeing the illumination, she stopped bouncing and on trembling legs spun around so she could face him once more.  Rocking her hips, gyrating back and forth and all around, her legs stretched outwards as she took a deep squat.  Her arms lifted up as she spun around, tangling her loose hair and pulling it up off her neck.  The look on her was face was one of pure sex.   

“Make sure to get a picture of this.”  She said and began to ride again, leaning backwards and grabbing hold of his calf with one hand, the other drifting towards her clit.

“Of what exactly?”  He asked, groaning as her sphincter squeezed his cock tighter than ever before.

“Of me going…of me going to…of me going to CUM!”

Grinning, Cole got the camera ready and watched through the lens as Taylor rode him for all he was worth, using his prick to get herself off.  He could see the approaching climax etched on her face.  All the signs were there.  Lips pursed tight together.  Eyes screwed shut.  Arm and legs shaking.  Breasts thrust outwards.  Then as though an avalanche being unleashed, her mouth opened and she flung her head backwards, screaming exhalations to the ceiling.   

“CUMMMING!”

Cole was ready with the camera.  A flash of light and Taylor in the throes of orgasm was preserved forever, golden hair surrounding her head like a halo in mid bounce.  Her riding faltered as she struggled just to stay upright, sphincter snugger than a velvet vice around his cock.  Camera thrown aside, he grabbed her by both hips and thrusted upwards.  Quick rolls of his hips brought his ass off the mattress as he slammed into her, near ready to blow his beans himself.  Grinning lazily as she swayed, the rod of steel was stiffer than ever up her colon.  Taylor looked down at him, those normally crystal-clear blue eyes cloudy and hazy.  It was that little bit that Cole need to push him over the edge.

“Time for the money shot.”  He said through gritted teeth.

Nearly bucking her off, Taylor felt slightly empty as he vacated her bowels and she slithered onto the floor next to the bed.  On her knees, she leaned back against it for support.  Lips parting, her mouth opened to accept Cole’s cock as he presented it before her, fit to burst.  Slobbering, she proceeded to devour his knob in an enthusiastically sloppy fashion.  Fluids, juices and lube alike were all slurped down by Taylor as she sucked him off like it was her favorite candied treat.  Holding the camera aloft, she switched to stroking him with both hands, arms pumping away furiously, like staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. 

“Make sure you smile for the camera.”

“Course’.  Just let me know when you’re about to-“  But she was cut off as his prick fired.

Fired was an apt term.  It shot everywhere.  Hot sticky ropes blowing across her features, drenching her from chin to forehead as her eyes snapped shut.  And good thing they did because she got two fat globes of jism in her right eye and a string of sticky spunk clinging to the eyelashes of her left.  Her lips were peppered with several volleys until they were glazed in white.  Upon the last spurt, she squeezed out the final dregs, doting one cheek and then the other.

“Now, blow me a kiss.”  He said, light-headed and barely standing on wobbly knees.

Eyes still shut tight, she puckered her lips once more, cum running in rivers down her face.  Cole lined up the final shot and took it, collapsing onto the bed as the polaroid was deposited on his chest.  Standing up on wobbly legs, Taylor made her way to the bathroom through squinted eyes.  Rolling over on the bed, the sharp edge of another polaroid dug into the small of his back.  Fishing it out, he saw it was the picture of her butthole.  It still looked incredibly inviting.  Grinning, he reluctantly got up and collected the rest of the pictures, following the trail back to where this all started down the hall. 

Later that evening they were relaxing by the roaring fire.  In these trying times, this afternoon had actually been a great way to deal to blow off a little steam and relieve some stress.  Snuggling up in one chair, they were perusing the erotic photoshoot.

“Some of these are filthy!”  Taylor said, shocking herself as she looked over them.  “Jeez. Put a camera in front of me and it seems like I’ll do just about anything.”

Cole laughed, “You and me both.”  They both had a good hearty laugh about it as they took one final look at the images.  “I suppose we should get rid of the evidence.  Huh?”  He was unsuccessful at keeping the disappointment from his voice.

“Sadly, yes.”  Taylor said, a tone of bitterness in her voice.  “Could you imagine the scandal?  A 30-year-old woman, enjoying some tawdry fun with her long-time best friend and lover?  Society sometimes.  I swear.”

Gathering the polaroids, she stood up and moved over to the fireplace.  One-by-one she tossed the evidence of their erotic afternoon in.  The polaroids crackled, catching immediately.  The edges of them curled as they blackened, the images upon them vanishing as quickly as the smoke up the chimney.  Only one remained.  It was the last one.  Taylor’s face drowned in cum.  Her hand wavered before turning away from the flames to face him.

“You can keep this one.”  She said, handing it over.  “For when I’m out of town.”  She winked.

“You sure Swift?”  Cole asked, finding himself unable to keep eye contact with her as he stared at the photograph. 

“I’m sure Cole.” She said smiling, and snuggling back up with him in the chair.  And then, “What’s that I feel pressing against my hip?” 

“Look what I’m holding.  Can you blame me?” 

She shook her head, laughing.  “I was just thinking we should do something anyways.  And there’s only so much to do trapped in the house.  Come on.”

Grabbing his hand, she led him to the bedroom, the polaroid still clutched in his other hand.  He’d put it in a safe place.  In the same place he’d found for his other priceless item. 

End of Chapter Thirty
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:53:51 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Volente, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Hotdamn, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2020, 10:30:00 PM »
Amazing as always. Love the relationship on the display and feel the same way about the build-up with the Polaroids. It makes the eventual sex nuclear hot but with a side of sweetness.

Top tier.

thenewcomer

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2020, 06:29:59 AM »
Drenched her completely. That’s the best way to end the night, gushing hot nut all over her face. Naughty TayTay.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 31 Posted 5/11]
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2020, 08:22:42 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-One: Style
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Creampie, Denial, Masturbation, Public

“This one?” Taylor asked, emerging from the closest in yet another outfit.

“Looks amazing babe.”  Cole said sleepily from his prone position on the bed, his eyelids heavy and drooping.

“Ok, put picture me with my hair all done up.  It’s not a super casual outfit.”

“Still amazing.” 

“Maybe with pants.”  Then she looked over at him.  “You’re not even looking.”  She said playfully, throwing a balled-up t-shirt at him.

In his defense, Taylor was currently rifling through one of several gigantic closets.  Larger than most bedrooms, they had been at it for hours.  Still isolated in Nashville, the couple had done just about everything there was do.  Doing it in every single room in the house, in every way imaginable.  Hobbies were on the verge of becoming professions.  Even binging Netflix somehow seemed unappealing.  And Taylor needed a break from songwriting, so now they were…cleaning.  The mound of clothes grew and grew as Taylor parted ways with a blouse here, leggings there and more accessories than he cared to count. 

“I guess we have been at it for a while.”  She said, rubbing her chin as her forehead crinkled in thought.  “Maybe just one more, then we can take a break.  Something that never goes out of style.” 

“Sure Swift.”  Cole mumbled, even as his eyes drifted lower and lower until they were shut completely. 

He failed to see her sly grin as her gaze lingered over his sleeping form.  He didn’t hear her rummaging around in the closet.  He didn’t even know how long she was gone.  He wasn’t aware of anything until she remerged, clearly her throat loudly. 

“EH-HEM!”

Jerking awake from his state of semi-sleep Cole’s eyes flew open.  Blinking the sleep from them, he glanced over at her.  Then he did a double take.  Jaw damn near hitting the floor he stared with dumbstruck awe.  Lingerie.  She was decked out from head to toe in it.  It was one he hadn’t seen before, and he’d seen quite a few on her.  Jet black, complete with a corset, thigh-high garters and a matching pair of spiked black heels.  Straddling the doorway seductively, she stretched out one long stocking covered leg along it. 

“Oh?  Do I have your attention now?”  She asked innocently.  “What do you think?  I should definitely get rid of this, right?  No reason to keep it.” 

“N-n-n-no.  No.  Why would you get rid of that?”  He stuttered, sitting upright on the bed and suddenly very much awake.

Chuckling, Taylor floated over to him, like something out of a dream.  “Perhaps you need a closer look before deciding?”  Reaching the side of the bed, she placed both hands on the mattress and surveyed him with those burning blue eyes.  Extending his hand to touch his lace-clad lover, she swatted it away.  “Nah-uh.  You didn’t want to help before.  Why should you want to now?  Someone needs to learn a little patience.”  She sported a playful pout.

“I accept any and all punishment you want to dole out.  Just.  Just keep that on.”  Cole said, something in his shorts stirring powerfully.  “Please.  It reminds me of that one from that Victoria’s Secret show.”

“Why do you think I bought it?”  She asked, her voice now barely a decibel above a whisper.  “You remember those outfits fondly, don’t you?”

He did indeed.

(This photo was selected with the assistance of Tayniel)

“Swift, I hate to be that guy, but how much longer is this going to take?  When you said you were free to hang out, I didn’t think you meant shopping.  All day.”

“Hush you.”  She said with a playful smack of a full shopping bag.  “Besides, there’s only one more place I need to go, and I really, really, want your opinion on something.  It’s why I invited you today!”

“And here I thought it was my charming personality and roguish good looks.  Alright Swift, you win.  But afterwards you’re going to make it up me.  Big time.  With dinner, drinks and delightful discourse.”

“Deal, but I think you are really going to like this next place.”

A barrage of paparazzi shamelessly snapped photos of us from across the street as we exited the store.  Hurriedly escaping into the privacy of the awaiting car, I soon lost track of where exactly we were in downtown Manhattan.  Pulling down an alleyway, we stopped at a backdoor entrance of what looked more like an office building than a store.

“What is this place?”  I asked, looking around for a sign.

“You’ll see.” 

A very tall and very beautiful woman opened the door for us as we exited the car and were quickly ushered inside.  Clearly Taylor an appointment as she was expected.  Through narrow corridors we were escorted into an elevator which promptly took us up to the 13th floor.  Directly across from us was an enormous graphic printed on the wall, supermodel’s wearing nothing but the skimpiest of underwear. Victoria’s Secret, was splashed across the top in bold letters.  One question answered.

“Right this way Ms. Swift.  Will your companion be joining us, or?”  The woman asked politely.

“He can wait in the viewing room.”

“Very good, just through those doors there, sir.”  She indicated to a set of double doors across the hall.  “Ms. Swift, please follow me this way.” 

Perplexed as to why we were in a Victoria’s Secrets office in downtown Manhattan, I nevertheless nodded and walked through into the room.  A small circular stage was set up in the center, three enormous mirrors in front of it.  I took a seat on one of the chairs against the wall.  Without anything else of note in the room, my mind wandered, wondering why we were here.  Perhaps this was a store for celebrity clients.  Ultra-private.  Exclusive.  Still, why did Taylor want me here?  To pick out underwear for some new guy she was into?  That didn’t sit too well with me. 

Ten minutes passed and still there was no sign from Taylor.  Aimlessly looking around, my leg bounced up and down impatiently.  Just as I was about to text her, the doors I had come through burst open in suitable dramatic fashion.  Startling me greatly, Taylor strutted in as they slammed shut behind her.  What she was wearing nearly made me fall out of my chair.  Lace clung to her towering slender figure.  Black as night, the only contrast was her gleaming tanned skin and crimson red lips.  Bare legs, smooth and shining, stretched out in front of her as she sashayed towards me, a sheer train dragging behind her.  Moving with precision she was a blue-eyed laser guided missile on nearly six-inch heels.  Beneath the spiderweb of delicate lace was a pair of high-waisted black bottoms and a tastefully sensual crop top.  I was speechless.  All my years and I’d never seen her in anything like this.  That innocent, cute-as-a-button girl next door was gone.  Replaced by this goddess of pure sex.  Stepping up onto the platform, she cocked one hip to the side and fix me with a gaze that sent a shiver of excitement coursing through my spine.  There was a silence that stretched on and on as I simply drank her in.  It was broken by a question.     

“What do you think?”  Her voice wavered, a hint of nerves peeking through the steely confident exterior.

“I…I…” I mumbled speechlessly.

“I’ll take that as a good sign.”  She said, the nervousness fading as her eyes drifted from my face down to my crotch.  “And that as an even better one.”

Looking down at myself, I found myself pitching such a tent that an entire family could have camped beneath it.  My hands moved to cover it, embarrassed at such a visceral reaction to merely her presence. 

“Sorry Swift.  It’s just…”  I trailed off, not knowing what to say.  It was like a dream.  One that usually ended with sticky sheets and the need to change underwear.  One that I’d had many times over the years if I was honest with myself.   

“Don’t be.  This is one of my outfits, for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show this year.  I’m doing it again and I wanted this year to be…sexier.  I’m so glad you like it and a little relieved.  Something this sexy, I was nervous, but your reaction makes me feel good.  Really good.  This is the third version.  The first one had me showing off my belly button.  Imagine!”

“Swift.  I mean.”  I cleared my throat, mouth dry and unsure of where exactly to settle my roaming eyes.  It was like staring into a blinding light.  “Goddamn.  It’s seriously unbelievable.”

The smile that graced her lips could melt my heart, but the mischievous grin that replaced it couldn’t have made it beat any faster.  With the merest hint of a whisper, just enough for her sweet voice to reach my ears, she parted her ruby red lips.

“Show me.”

“What?”

“Show.  Me.”  Louder now.  More confident.  Demanding even.  “Show me how much you like it.  Pull your cock out.”

“Here?  Have you lost it?  What if someone walks in?”

“I asked not to be disturbed.”  Clicking her tongue, she narrowed her eyes.  “Now pull out that big dick of yours and start jerking.  Do that and maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you see this little number in a more intimate setting.” 

Holding each other’s gaze, neither of us wavered as we tried to gauge what the other was thinking.  My pants tent gave a throb and I broke first.  I was never good at denying her.  And to be honest, it’s not like I ever wanted too.  Unzipping my pants, I finagled my prick with some difficultly and pulled it out through the hole.  It rose tall, a fleshy pink tower from a base of denim.  Surveying the sight with a smirk, Taylor waggled one finger at me naughtily. 

“Nuh-uh.  Pants off.  Down around your ankles.” 

Belt unbuckled, pants undone, I lifted my ass up just long enough to shimmy them downwards until they fell, coiling around my ankles.  My bare ass settled against the hard plastic of the chair.  Now fully exposed, I was free to take hold.

Nodding with approval, Taylor said, “Go ahead.  Start jerking.” 

My left hand coiled around the shaft as I began, slow and steady.  Up and down, squeezing the crown ever so slightly each time I reached the summit. 

“Mhmmm, that’s it.”  She was purring like a kitten.  “Jerk that fat cock.  Just for me.  This outfit turns you on, doesn’t it?”

“Yes Swift.  You look incredible.”  I hissed, through stiff lips.

“Faster then.”

Picking up the speed, I was still dry-dogging it as Taylor stepped off the platform.  The click of her heels was loud in my ears as she moved close, towering over me.  Bending forward at the waist, one of her tell-tale signature stage moves, her hands gripped either edge of the chair.  I could feel the tell-tale tickle of lace cuffs on my exposed hips.  With her face mere inches from mine, she gave me a look that made me throb in my hand. 

“Let me help you with that.”  It was husky, dripping with sensual implications.  “Hand off.” 

Deepening the bend, those lips descended to just an inch above my pulsating member, the one-eyed snake winking at her as she pursed those burning red lips.  The tips of her blonde locks were tickling my thighs.  From between those plump crimson pillows, a thick string of saliva emerged, hanging like a stalactite.  It stretched and stretched until that warm slippery spittle reached its target, coating my throbbing cockhead in wetness.  Inside my shoes, my toes curled, legs testing the elasticity of my jeans as it oozed down my shaft.  Over the head, down the veiny underbelly, that seemingly endless stream of saliva congealed around the base, heartily moistening my balls as they twitched from their position atop of the chair.  Now properly lubricated, Taylor released her grip and stood up tall once more, her shadow looming over me.

“Now stroke.  Fast and hard.” 

Hand flying back to cock like it was magnetic, I lathered up every girthy inch.  The slimy sputum squelched between my fingers as I beat my meat with furious intent.  An involuntary groan escaped me as I looked from her heeled feet, impossibly smooth legs, across her black-garbed pelvis and torso until I once more made eye contact with her. 

*SHICK*SHLOCK*SHLICK*SHLOCK*SHICK*

The sounds were loud in the relatively bare room, but they made Taylor smile, a solitary shiver running through her body.  Her eyes followed the progress of my hand as it flew like a piston. 

Then abruptly, she turned around and faced the stage once more, saying, “Stand up.  Follow me.”

Three strides of her mile-long legs and she was perched once more atop the platform, admiring the figure she cut in all three of the mirrors.  I was left to follow, awkwardly fumbling with my pants were still around my ankles.  As I did my best not to wipe out, I stepped up behind her, my outstretched penis pointed directly at her perky backside, still stroking.

*SHLOCK*SHICK*SHICK*SHLICK*SHLOCK*SHICK*

“Look at me.”  She said, lazily pointing a finger to the mirrors in front of us.  “Jerk off for the woman you see there.”

As if I needed the instruction.  I was spanking it like a randy teenager as we both stared at each other’s reflection.  A haze of lust settled firmly over both our faces, even as Taylor’s hand strayed towards her pussy, inching slowly over the lace, seemingly unable to stop itself. 

*BBZZZZTTT*

An incredibly loud and irritating noise sounded in the room.  I froze like a deer in headlights, unsure of what was happening.  A staticky voice cut harshly through the air.

“Is everything alright in there Ms. Swift?  How does it fit now?  Is the bust large enough?  The hem too short?  We can come in and take some additional measurements.”

Her hand fell to her side as she turned to face me and leaned in close.  So very close.  Lips tickling my ear lobe, she whispered, “I didn’t tell you to stop.  Keep going.”  My body obeyed her commands as my hand resumed stroking, my mind a blank space.  Sashaying over to an intercom I hadn’t noticed before, she placed one long finger against the button and spoke in an excitable, gleeful tone.  “That’s quite alright!  Everything fits perfectly!  I should be out soon.  I just wanted my dear friend’s opinion on it before I gave the final approval.”

“Wonderful to hear!  Please let us know if you need anything else Ms. Swift.”

The intercom cut out as Taylor turned, grabbing hold of the lace train.  Swirling it around her body, she gyrated her hips slowly.

“It does fit perfectly, right?  So stylish.  So sexy.”

I could only nod, as I continued masturbating.  For her.  Only, my palm was dry once more, her spit all used up, but damn near close enough to bring me to orgasm.  It did not go unnoticed by Taylor.  Nothing ever did.

“It’s so sexy, it’s going to make you cum.  I’m going to make you cum, aren’t I?”

“Yes…” I hissed through a severe case of lockjaw, the mere suggestion of release making my balls bubble with boiling burning baby-batter.

“Very good.  Stick out your hand.”  Releasing myself, I stuck out my hand with my palm facing the ceiling.  Working her way closer to me, Taylor spat a big sticky glob onto the outstretched hand. “Continue.”

Returning hand to cock, I was jerking like a fiend.  Stepping up onto the platform, she sidled up behind me.  Placing her hands on my waist, I could once again feel the lace clinging to her body tickling mine.  Framing herself behind me, she placed her head in the crook of my right shoulder, watching my reflection work in the mirror.

*SHLICK*SHICK*SHLOCK*SHLICK* SHICK*SHLOCK*

Tip to base I gave firm long strokes, the sensation to cum already very strong.  It became even stronger when Taylor reached an arm around me, and took a gentle but firm hold on my testicles, squeezing the gonads tenderly.  My cock jumped visibly as she squeezed.  Her face lit up as she handled them.

“I can tell by how big and swollen these are, they’re all full of cum.  Just for me.  Ready to blow?”

“Yes.”  I said, releasing the word with a puff of pent-up breath.

“I’m just too sexy, aren’t I?  Good.  Keeping going.  Get right up to the edge.”

*SHLOCK*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLOCK*SHLICK*SHICK*

“Swift.  Swift!  SWIFT!”  My groaning turned to yelling as my cock swelled, my balls contracting in the palm of her delicate hand.

“Stop!”  Her commanding tone cut through the air like a knife even as her hand wrenched mine away from my pulsating and throbbing member. 

“W-w-hat?!?”  I stuttered, unable to process anything but sudden and imminent sweet climax.   

“I said stop.  I can’t have you jizzing all over the changing room.”  A demonic grin split her otherwise angelic features.  “Besides I think I’ve more than proven this outfit more than sufficiently sexy.”

“What about…” I said looking down at my throbbing prick, confused. 

“We still have dinner later.  Right?  Maybe that will go well.  Very well.  And if you think this one is hot, I can’t wait for you to see me in the other one.”  She winked.

The show itself was a week later, and Taylor looked every bit as smoking hot as she had in the dressing room, if not more so.  On stage.  In her element.  Doing her thing.  It was intoxicating.  Still, with uncharacteristic nerves she had asked me to tag along for “emotional” support.  And when I saw her all dolled up her second outfit of the evening, a little pink number that served as a stark yet equally arousing contrast to the black one I’d experienced a week earlier, I just couldn’t hold back.  Saying as much, she grabbed me by the hand and led me somewhere with a bit more privacy. 

Now midway through the show, supermodels strutted their stuff on the runway above us.  Music blared and lights flashed.  We saw none of it, huddled beneath the very runway itself, in some sort of storage room along with a bunch of unused technical equipment.  Taylor still had to perform her second song of the evening, but currently we were preoccupied with something else at the moment.

Pants once more down around my ankles, it wasn’t my hand wrapped around my prick this time.  It was Taylor’s searing hot pussy, enveloping me like a velvet glove.  Deep and heavy grunts resonated through me as I thrusted into her.  Pressed up against a wall, she had one impossibly long, smooth and tanned leg wrapped around my waist.  The other wobbled in its fluffy pink heel as the meaty slap of two people fucking reverberated in our relatively confined space.  Her legs were bare, jutting from beneath a short silky skirt.  It was currently unattached, from its corset-esque garment that pushed her breasts up to form a cleavage that I would never have thought possible before today.  All of it lay beneath a pussy pink silk robe that hung off her slender body with effortless grace.

“Fuck Swift.  Forget what I said last week, this might be the most goddamn sexy you’ve ever looked.”  I said, my mouth a mere inch away from hers.
There was to be no kissing so as not to ruin her makeup.  And I was a man of my word, even if it was near impossible to resist the allure of those full glossy pink lips.

“Might be?  This steel rod inside me seems pretty fucking sure!” 

Instead of a responding, I gave her several deep thrusts, utilizing every inch as I pulled out to the tip before ramming back in with all my strength to reach new depths with every pass.

“Yes!  Cole!  Yes!”  Taylor mumbled, each word accompanying a thrust.  Taking a shallow breath, she continued mumbling, “We need to hurry!  They’ll need me soon!”

As if on cue, in the distance we both heard someone shout, “Has anyone seen Taylor Swift?”

Our eyes locked onto each other, bodies working even as our minds faltered.  Knowing our time together was rapidly dwindling, she spoke first.

“Hurry.  Make me feel as good as you say I look.”

Snarling with approval, I grabbed her by the hips, lifting upwards.  An excitable squeak sounded from those soft pink lips as she came off the ground, both legs locking together around my waist.  Wedged between the wall and my hammering hips, I bottomed out inside of her, humping with renewed vigor.  Arms wrapping around my head, I buried my face in her lace-covered bosom.  Mouth open wide in a silent shriek, her hair-sprayed stiff golden strands clung to the wall as she inched up and down it, taking the full unbridled force of my thrusts.

“OH FUCK!  Just like that!”  Taylor gasped.  “Tell me.  Tell me what you are gonna to do to me after the show.”

Resurfacing from motorboating, I tilted my chin upwards and opened my mouth to speak.  The words tumbled out in a slurred frenzy, spilling forth with a clumsy speed that only a heightened state of frantic lust could bring.

“Back to my apartment.  Throwing you down on the bed.  Tearing this sexy goddamn outfit off.  With my fuckin’ teeth.”

“Then what?”  She gasped again, the g-spot jackhammering of my cock seemed to have driven all of the air from her lungs.

“Making you cream all over this big fuckin’ dick.  Pounding every single hole.  Not stopping until you are a quivering messy puddle!”

“Uh-huh!  And then?”  Her voice was a good octave higher than usual. 

“Blow so much spunk.  The biggest fattest loads you’ve ever seen.  All for you.  In your pussy!”  I drilled down and held deep for dramatic effect.  “Up your tight ass!  Down your throat!  All over that pretty face and these perky tits!”  One hand snaked free to maul them, feeling the soft fabric beneath my palms as I squeezed.   

“Oh, yes!”  She cried out, the constrictor hold she had on my body growing even tighter, clinging to me like moss on a stone.

“Taylor!  Taylor!  Has anyone seen Taylor Swift?!?”  The voice seemed closer now, but it was a still distant thought in our lust-addled brains. 

“Not gonna be able to fucking walk the next day!  Gonna fuck you so hard.  Till the motherfuckin’ sun comes up!  Shit!” 

It felt like she was shredding the shirt on my back, her well-manicured claws raking me relentlessly.  Every muscle in her face was screwed up tight, locked in an expression of silent screaming. 

“I’m close!”  She whispered through numb lips.  So was I.  “Tell me again.  How hot am I?”

“So goddamn hot!”  I immediately spat out, my hips a blur as I fucked her like never before, balls beating like a drum against her taint as her body sagged, furiously impaled on my cock over and over and over again.  “You’re every guy’s fantasy.  Sex on stilettos.  Fuck!  You’re driving me wild!  With!  This!  Sexy!  Fuckin’!  Outfit!  SWIFT!”

“That’s right!  Who am I?”  She cried, neither of our bodies unable to stop the imminent cataclysmic eruption.

“Taylor Swift!”

“WHO?!?”

“Taylor.  Fucking.  Swift.”

“Fuck yes I am!”  She cried, “Gonna cum!  GAWD!  Gonna cum!  Don’t fucking stop!”

I couldn’t even if I had wanted too.  Every fiber of my being was focused on pounding her pussy.  There was nothing left to remind myself where I was not supposed to cum.

“TAYLOR SWIFT!  TAYLOR SWIFT!  WHERE IS TAYLOR SWIFT!?!?!?”  The voice was very close now, just on the other side of the doors.

“I’m-cumming-I’m-cumming-I’m-cumming!!!!”  Every part of her wrapped around me squeezed, like a python with its prey.

“SWIFT!”  I yelled, burying my face into her cleavage once more, her pussy quivering and convulsing around me as she climaxed with explosive force.

Without thought I unloaded into her.  A face full of lace, my roar of satisfaction was muffled by her push-up cleavage as I flooded her cunt with the roiling contents of my balls.  Thick strings of sticky jism spurted deep inside, splashing her cervix with an enormous wave of murky white goo.  It may have only been a few seconds, or it may have been minutes.  It was impossible to tell.   

Still clinging to each other’s bodies tightly, we stayed like, just catching our respective breath, the tension gradually uncoiling in both of us.  I could feel her chin resting on top of my head as her limbs slowly unwound from around me and I placed her down on trembling legs, pulling out in the process with a wet slurp as I bent over and placed a hand against the wall for support.

“That was…that was…” She started to say.

A door at the far end burst open and a haggard looking and harassed stage tech, came in, mostly obscured by boxes, but there was just enough visible that he could make out Taylor’s head.

“Ms. Swift!  Thank God!  We’ve been looking all over for you!  Please come this way right this instant, we need you on stage ASAP!”

In an instant our blissful orgasmic daze was ripped out from under us.

“Shit!”  She hissed, pushing me further down as I nearly fell over behind the crate.  “Hide!”  And then.  “Fuck!”  Even as I watched a thick glob of semen drip out from between her legs.  “Fuck, fuck, fuck!  You weren’t supposed to cum inside!” 

“Sorry!”  I hissed.  “Didn’t have much choice!”

“Just help me get this back on!”  She said, fiddling with her lower half.  Looking to the tech, she called out.  “Coming!  Just needed a moment alone.”

With hurried and hidden assistance from me, she reattached her bottom part, which was thankfully quite easy given the nature of her robe-like pussy pink ensemble.  Murmuring at me to return to my seat, she glided out of the room like nothing uneventful had occurred.  Waiting till they had left, I snuck out and managed to make my way back to my seat just as she came out on stage in proper theatrical fashion. 

Watching her with a bemused grin, it was a performance like few others.  I don’t know whether it was because I knew there was about a gallon of nut sloshing around inside of her or because she was just particularly focused on the choreography, but the expressions on her face seemed particularly exaggerated. 

I meant to ask her about it afterwards, but as soon as we connected after the show, we vanished like thieves in the night.  Even Karlie’s plea to take a turn with her in one of the dressing rooms couldn’t tempt me away.  Back to my apartment and we did exactly what I said we would.  That and more.  Taylor left my apartment bow-legged and trembling, while I could barely muster the energy to get out of bed, even with the sun high in the sky.

“I was so nervous about those outfits.”  Taylor said, as I returned to the present, focusing back on her in her current drop-dead gorgeous ensemble.  She actually looked a bit embarrassed.  “You really made me feel confident when I was wearing them.  Sexy.”

“Swift.”  Cole said, touched yet again by her vulnerability.  “You are, and have always been, the sexiest person I’ve ever known.”

Smiling, she looked up at her lover, and could not keep her feelings for him from gushing over.  “Oh Cole…”

Reaching forward, he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight.  Returning the squeeze, she said, “Thankfully, now I know exactly what to wear to drive you, and everyone else, nuts.”  She cleared her throat and adopted a more business-like tone.  “Now, where were we?” 

He gestured to her outfit and then more hesitantly down to his groin.  Taylor laughed.

“Right.  You are going to sit there, pay attention and help me finish cleaning out this closet.  I will be wearing this.  You will not touch yourself or else this outfit goes in the get rid of pile.  Understood?”

Cole nodded, and settled back on the bed to watch the upmost attentive eyes anyone could ask for.

End of Chapter Thirty-One
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:54:27 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, thenewcomer, Noopster, MoscowCalling, Jesse90, Hotdamn, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2020, 09:01:41 PM »
Taylor certainly does know how to make shopping fun. Love the directed masturbation and Taylor stopping Cole just short of paradise. Of course she makes up for it later o with some sex so hot it could melt a monitor.

And still underneath it all the sweetness beneath the heat,The sugar along side the ghost pepper.

Hotdamn

« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2020, 07:52:01 PM »
Awesome chapter!! Still waiting for the next one.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »
Awesome chapter!! Still waiting for the next one.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you saying so!  Apologies for the delay, I've been working on entries in some of my other series, but I'm hard at work on the next chapter now.  I'm hoping to have it up within a couple of weeks. 

The following users thanked this post: anonppanus

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA