Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fantasy Come True Part 2 (Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek)  (Read 17051 times)

200InchCOCK

Fantasy Come True Part 2 (Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:50:36 AM »
The room was lit from sunlight creeping in from the uncovered windows.
Scarlett Johansson lay naked on the bed, one leg dangling over the side, her long, pale legs visible for anyone to see.
She idly traced patterns on the bedspread with a fingertip, her mind drifting back to the events of the evening.
She couldn't believe what happened between her and Salma.
They made love first in the bath tub and then the shower.
Awakening like this, she could see where Salma slept next to her.
They cuddled together like lovers, but when Scarlett awoke, Salma had departed back to her own hotel room.

She stretched languidly, her back arching and her breasts rising high on her chest, nipples erect and sensitive.
The soft cotton sheets slid down her body, pooling at her waist.
She felt a surge of desire course through her veins, remembering the pleasure she and Salma shared.
The rumours she was told by their mutual friend Penelope Cruz were proven true last night.
Getting out of bed, Scarlett threw on some clothes and thought about how she could have another experience with Salma today.
She waited a few hours to have breakfast and get the day going and then she marched down the hall to Salma's hotel room.

She knocked on the door softly.
When Salma answered, she felt a rush of heat course through her body.
She looked stunning in her hotel robe, her dark hair loose around her shoulders, and heavy boobs under the robe.
"Good afternoon, Salma."

"Hello there Scarlett," Salma smiled warmly.
"I was hoping you would come by."
She stepped aside, allowing Scarlett to enter her room.

The room wasn't that different from her own.
The bed was made, with the covers neatly pulled back, revealing crumpled sheets and a hint of what Salma had been doing before Scarlett came.
In one corner of the room, a young man lay naked on the bed, his back to them.
He was Salma's lover.
His well-muscled back glistened with sweat, and his bare buttocks were parted, revealing a tight, dark asshole.

Scarlett was surprised.
The man turned, revealing his face with dark stubble making a beard as he stood up.
It was obvious to Scarlett that they had been fucking before she knocked on the door.
Salma smirked. "This is Nick, he's been keeping me company."

"Hello, Nick," Scarlett smiled at the man, noticing his erection as the naked man approached.
She stepped closer to him, running her fingers through his chest hair, feeling the warmth of his skin.
"Sorry for interrupting your fun."

Nick laughed, moving closer to Scarlett. "Don't worry about it. Salma told me about you, and I was thinking, all three of us could have fun together."
Scarlett was enticed by this idea.
She nodded at him while Salma stood behind her.
"That sounds like my kind of fun," Scarlett said.
He kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth, while his hand moved down to cup her ass.
Scarlett moaned into the kiss, feeling the heat from his body.
She glanced at Salma, who was watching them intently with a smirk.

"Do you want to join us?" Salma asked, her voice soft and sensual.
"Or shall we join you?" She gestured to the bed where Nick standing there in front of Scarlett, pointing at him.
The women looked at each other and Scarlett began to take her clothes off as Salma dropped the robe and stood naked in front of Nick.
Once Scarlett was properly nude, she and Salma both fell to her knees before him.

Scarlett watched as Salma took Nick's cock in her mouth, sucking hungrily but brief.
She pulled it out of her mouth, encouraging her to do the same.
Scarlett eagerly followed suit, taking his balls into her hand and teasing them gently before wrapping her lips around his thick shaft.
Her big blue eyes looked up at him as she started sucking.
Salma grinned at him. "Oh, look at her go. She's highly skilled at using her lips and tongue."
When Scarlett pulled it from her mouth, Salma instructed her. "Spit on it."
Scarlett did so before Salma started sucking it again.

Salma bobbed her head up and down, sucking him.
Scarlett moved her head to suck on his balls.
Together they pleasured him until Salma stopped sucking and Scarlett raised her head.
She watched Salma grab her breasts and wrap them around his cock.
Nick began fucking her tits.

Scarlett gasped at the sight of his cock moving between Salma's tits.
It made her want to feel him tittywanking her too.
Salma moaned, looking at him but without saying any words.
She talked with the look in her eyes, driving him to fuck her tits harder until he stopped.
When he stopped thrusting, Salma pulled her tits apart for his cock to leave.
It was Scarlett's turn.
She grabbed her boobs and wrapped them around his dick, just as Salma did.

Nick started thrusting between her tits, making Scarlett moan.
Scarlett was more than happy to have her tits fucked after watching Salma get to work hers.
She glanced at Salma, who was watching them intently.
Scarlett knew from the way she and Nick looked at each other, they had some history between them with doing this.
"Fuck her tits." Salma instructed Nick.

Nick picked up the pace, slamming into Scarlett's tits with more force.
Her breasts jiggled with each thrust, and she could feel his cock driving hard.
Salma moved behind Scarlett and gripped her tits, squeezing them hard around his cock.
She could feel the older woman's cool breath blowing down her neck.
Nick continued to thrust until he slowed down and that was the sign for Salma to let go of Scarlett's tits.
He pulled his cock out from her tits, and pointed at the bed.

"Why don't you both get up on the bed so I can fuck both of you." Scarlett and Salma grinned at each other.
"I'm flattered," Scarlett said.
Salma took her hand and pulled her up.
They moved onto the bed, laying side by side, legs spread out as Nick had the choice of who he wanted to fuck first and last.

"I think I'll start with you," he told Scarlett, sliding his cock between her wet folds.
She moaned and closed her eyes.
He began thrusting, filling her up, making her moan.
Scarlett then felt Salma's hands grabbing and fondling her breasts.
Scarlett moaned as Nick fucked her.

"Oh, god, yes," she gasped as she felt Salma pinch her nipples.
Her body ached for more attention, and she was grateful when Salma grabbed her boobs and began sucking one of her nipples.
The older woman licked and sucked her nipple, all while Nick's cock was thrusting inside her.

"Oh fuck, Salma," Nick groaned, "you're making sure I do another titwank before I cum."

Scarlett moaned as she felt Nick's cock thrust harder inside her, pushing deeper with each thrust.
She glanced over at Salma, who was watching them, a hungry expression in her eyes.
The older woman moved off her and was patiently waiting her turn.
For now, Scarlett knew he was going to fuck her into an orgasm.

"Oh, yeah," she gasped as he slammed into her with each hard thrust, again and again.
"That's it... fuck me... fuck my pussy..." Her words were breathlessly pleading, but she knew he understood.
He slid his hand between their bodies, finding her clit and rubbing it in perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

Scarlett felt herself beginning to lose control as she neared her peak.
She looked over at Salma, who was watching them intently, looking as ever at the fact her lover was fucking her.
The older woman reached out, taking one of Scarlett's hands in hers, and squeezing it gently.
Scarlett screamed loudly, shaking her legs as she felt her orgasm crashing over her.
Her body tightened around Nick's cock, her inner muscles squeezing him before he pulled out, leaving her there experiencing a hard orgasm as he guided his cock into Salma's snatch.

"Oh god, you're so tight," he groaned as he thrust into her, feeling her body grip him with each movement.
Scarlett moaned, her head thrown back as she recovered from her orgasm, watching the two of them begin to fuck.
She could see the way Salma looked at Nick, the way she moved her hips in perfect sync with his, taking him in, letting him fill her up.
It was clear that they had a connection, one that Scarlett was happy to be a part of, even if only for a little while.

Nick's thrusts grew faster and harder, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he fought to control himself.
Scarlett could feel the tension building inside him, could see it in the way his muscles bunched and released with each thrust.
She reached for Salma's huge boobs, grabbing them.
Salma looked at Scarlett as Nick fucked her.

"Oh, god, yes," she moaned, arching her back. "That feels so good."

Nick felt himself losing control, the sensation of being so close to release overwhelming him.
He looked down at Scarlett, her breasts heaving with each labored breath, her eyes locked on his, pleading for him to keep going.
He thrust harder and faster.

"Oh, god, Salma," he groaned, "I'm close... I'm close..."

Salma felt Nick's cock begin to throb inside her, and she knew he was about to cum.
She too was close to the pinnacle of her pleasure with a building orgasm ready to burst.
She looked at Salma, their gazes locked, and felt a surge of desire course through her.

"Oh, Nick," she moaned, "I'm gonna CUM!!!" Salma screamed as she felt her body start to tremble with the onset of her orgasm.

Nick felt her body tensing around him, and with one final thrust, he fucked Salma into an orgasm.
"OHHHHHHHH, I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed in her accent.
Scarlett moaned listening to Salma.
Nick pulled out and held his cock.
Salma knew just what to do going down to her knees like she had finished him off before.
Scarlett did the same, joining her on the floor and watching Salma grab his cock and feed it to her mouth.

Salma sucked his cock clean and then Nick pulled it from her lips.
She knew what he wanted, so she held her tits up and wrapped them around his dick.
Scarlett got to watch as Nick fucked Salma's tits.
He looked down at Scarlett and smirked at her.
Nick fucked Salma's tits until he was ready to cum, then he pulled it out from her tits and pointed his dick at her face.

She opened her mouth wide, taking the first spurt of his hot cum on her tongue.
"Ahhhhhh," Salma moaned as cum splattered on her face and tongue.
Nick shot his entire load onto her face.
What was on her tongue, she swallowed.

Scarlett grabbed Salma's face and began licking up the cum. She cleaned the older woman's face. Nick watched them lock lips, swapping cum between kisses and swallowing it.
There was no better way to celebrate a newfound friendship and as part time lovers than sharing a man like this.
Scarlett was satisfied.

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, passion_seeker, St Clair2, ValM3, flawed_existence, Cheogh, Sorale21, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA