Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)  (Read 126939 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2019, 09:30:19 PM »
Excellent work! Wooo! We are rolling out some fun stories here!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 11:11:05 PM »
Lili Reinhart: Checks & Balances

He was a free spirit. Lili knew that. It was what drew her to Cole in the first place. The artistry, quirks, the independence...it was all part of an amazing package that created a great romance.

That didn't mean it was always smooth sailing. The flipside of the whole free spirit thing was Cole's tendency to give in to wandering eyes and a demanding libido. It wasn't often, but sometimes he went for it. The first time it occurred, Lili was furious, almost to tears. That's when the agreement came to be.

It was simple: if he fooled around so did she. Tit for tat. Balance. Always equal than, never more. To Lili's surprise, it worked. It worked well. It was how she found herself in a coffee shop on Saturday night. He had a fling. Now it was her turn. Balance.

She looked around the shop, taking note of the customers. Camila had asked her once why she never did this at a night club or some place where people were looking to hook up. Lili's answer was simple. If you were at a place where the prerogative was to fuck, the odds of finding a douchebag increased. A place like this however? Douchebag probability nosedived. Instead, she'd find a nice and fun little fling. No strings attached. And it worked every time. Coffee shops and libraries were gold mines for her in these times.

It didn't take long for her blue eyes to settle on someone. To most he wasn't someone they'd lock on to...but Lili always had her type and her type alone. And watching him type away on his laptop adorned with stickers of assorted franchises he adored signaled he might be her type. Not a guy named Chad who attempted to wax philosophical while throwing in the word “bro” every other sentence.

She made her way over to the table and sat across from him. “Hi there,” she said sweetly, her trademark crooked smirk on display. “May I sit here?”

He looked up, a bit shocked to see her sitting across from him. Lili could tell from his green eyes and how they looked at her he didn't recognize her. He was more likely shocked she approached him. This was going to be fun. Lili liked it when they were like this.  They always tended to be more...attentive.

“Sure.” he replied. “Be my guest.”

“Thanks.” Lili's smiled remained, her blues still locked on his greens. He couldn't break away, and didn't want to. “What's your name?”

“Uh,Lucas.” he replied.

“Well Lucas, I'm Lili. And with alliterative names like that I guess our seating situation is perfect.”

“Yeah,” he laughed. “So, um...never seen you here before.”

“I don't come here too often. Nice place though. Nice company.” She bit her lower lip a little at him, which made Lucas blush. The hook was in.

“Uh...can I get you something? Tea, coffee?”

“No...but I do have a question for you, if you don't mind of course.”

"Oh,” he said, smirking. “What I'm writing, right?”

“Not quite,” she said. Pressing the screen down and putting it in sleep. “I mean I'm sure its good, and would love to hear all about it afterwards.”

“After what?”

“After we got to that restroom over there and fuck,” she said, her matter of fact tone leaving Lucas so stunned he couldn't even stammer out a response. “I know what you're thinking, and let me just stop you and say this: yes, this happens, yes it's happening to a guy like you. This isn't a situation you question, and I'm not messing with you. That'd be cold. No scam, no bad intentions. Just...kinda dirty ones. So...yes?”

Lili smiled at him. He gulped. That was a big yes.

The pair rushed to the bathroom and got in the biggest stall. Another plus about coffee shops compared to clubs: clean bathrooms and no cocaine residue.

Lucas had her pinned to the wall, their lips pressed together and their tongues in heated combat. It didn't take much to get him going, and it didn't take much for Lili either. She was soaking wet and Lucas was rock hard. There was no need for foreplay and no time for it.

They parted for the briefest of moments, Lucas to drop his pants and Lili to take off her underwear. The two finished their tasks in record speed. Lili then hopped onto him, his hands on her smooth, round ass under her skirt while he once more pinned her to the wall.

“Ohhh yesss”, Lili moaned when he entered her. “Mmm fuck me...oh Lucas fuck me..”

Her legs tightened around him and Lucas began to build his pace. He couldn't take his eyes off Lili's face, how it looked as they fucked, and those moments wehre she looked at him with that gorgeous,knowing and lustful gaze. The moans from her mouth the best sounds he'd ever heard.

“Oh fuck..oh Lili...” he ground, his hand back to her ass, holding her as his thrusts increased in pace. His lips went to hers again, but she wanted to give him an option. Her hands went to her blouse, opening it up and exposing her full, gorgeous tits to him. He couldn't resist. She loved that.

“Mmm your dick's so good,” she said. “Don't stop...make me cum...I want to cum for your cock...mmm baby keep going...fuck me...suck my titties...oh fuck....”

Lucas couldn't talk much. His mind was lost in the moment. Lili didn't mind. He was focused on the right thing, getting them both off. He listened to her every request. Faster, slower...he took direction well and it was paying big time dividends.

“So good baby...so good Lucas..gonna cum for you...all for you...all...on..mmm....on your cock...ohhh my GOOOOOD!” Lili cried out, having to bite her lips to keep from being too loud. And with her pussy convulsing and milking his cock, Lucas was just about done for too, moaning in the wonders that were Lili's tits before coming up for air.

“Lili...gonna cum!”

“My mouth,” she said. “Shoot it in my mouth.”

Her legs released him and Lucas pulled out, but before Lili could drop to her knees Lucas removed his jacket and put it on the ground.”

“So you don't get too dirty in here,” he said.

“Oh, such a sweetheart,” Lili said as she dropped to her knees. “You really earned this then.” Lili took his cock n her mouth sucked him, only one goal in mind. And within moments that goal was achieved.

He warned her with a moan and shot in her mouth, Lili swallowing greedily, her sapphire eyes staring up at him lovingly as she did so.

With the last drop swallowed, Lili got to her knees, grabbed his jacket and kissed his cheek. “Thanks for the good time, cutie,” she said. She then picked up her panties and handed them to Lucas, along with his jacket. “See you around.”

With that, she left him in the stall, both of them with big smiles on their faces.

Balance. It could be a lot of fun.

Chlp

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2019, 02:38:59 AM »
So many amazing stories, thanks to everyone who posted! 

Chlp

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2019, 08:27:15 AM »
Demi's Desire

Demi gasped, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks tight.  She never did this, she was always so restrained, but after seeing him on the shoot today she had to have him.  The tall, muscular model, from the photoshoot, had instantly attracted her.  It was more than that though, she had never wanted anyone so badly ever, from the moment she saw him, every fibre of her body craved him.

“Take me” she begged as she broke the kiss, “Ohhh God that feels good” his fingers clawing at those huge cheeks.

“Ohh fuck, you want me baby” He said.

“Damn yeah, Andy, I want you so bad” she replied.

Leading him by the hand to the bedroom, she pushed him back onto the bed, unfastening his trousers she pulled them down enough to gain access to his hardening shaft.     

“Fuck that’s a monster!” she gasped as his huge dick sprang forth, the 10 inch python easily the biggest she had ever seen.

He groaned as her lips sealed over his head, tongue dancing over the base, up and down she worked, proud of her cock sucking skills this monster was going to test her.  Eyes looking up at him, desire to pleasure him so high, she moved lower and lower with each bob of her head.  Finally she felt him in her throat and braced herself.

“Shiiittt!” he growled as Demi swallowed him.

Demi was determined to get the whole thing down, her throat stretched, she gagged but kept going, he was huge, her eyes teared up.  Hot breath through her nostrils hit his stomach as she finally did it, nose touching him. Pausing for a few seconds she pulled her head up, the stream of spit running down over his balls.

“Fuuuuuckkkkkkk!” she gasped, sucking in air.

“Holy shit, no one has ever done that for me before!” Andy gasped.

“Really” she said grinning, proud of her efforts.

Andy stripped off his trousers, and moved behind Demi as she lay face down on the bed, He pushed her short dress up, hands groping that big juicy ass again, grinning he found she had no knickers on.

“Dirty girl” he said.

“Very dirty” she replied.

Slapping his spit soaked cockhead on her bum, he rubbed it between her legs over her wet pussy lips.  Pausing for a second, he wondered, no woman had ever let him before, but this ass was the finest, biggest juiciest, would she?

“How dirty” he pushed his hard cock to her ass.

Demi had taken cocks up her ass before, but this monster was a whole new league, could she, she had to, her lust for this man meant she would do whatever he wanted. “Take me however you want” she groaned.

“FUUUUCCKKKKK!!!” she whined as his thick head spread her sphincter, he felt huge inside her.

His hand on her back the other feeding his shaft into her ass, she gasped as the monster invaded her ass.  Andy pushed hard, forcing his length deep, she squirmed a bit, but forced herself to take him.

“Ohhh fuck Demi, oh fuck you’re so tight, fuck, fuck fuck” she moaned, unable to believe this was happening.

Andy lay there, balls deep in her ass, crotch tight against those big round ass cheeks, hands either side of her body he propped himself up, cock easing out and in.  She whimpered as he started to bugger her, huge shaft stretching her so wide.

“Ohh fuck Andy, take me, take me hard” she begged, slightly shocking herself.

There was no lube, just the spit from her throat, and wetness of her pussy, but she was now gasping in pure pleasure, the feeling of giving herself to him turning her on so much.

“You really want it” he whispered in her ear, unsure of what he was going to do,
“Ohh please, please Andy”  She gasped.

He held himself up on his arms, dick pulling out until just the tip was inside her, the pushed forwards all the way down. She squealed as he continued this slow steady pumping for a few minutes.  Gradually his pace increased, Demi raising her hips up, moving to her knees.

“Fuccccck yessss, ohh fuck yes, so gooood” she gasped.

She wanted more,  and Andy was responding, his cock now slamming harder and harder into that perfect juicy ass. He held her hips, fingers clasping deep to the soft flesh, his crotch slapping loudly against her ass.

“Fuck, fuck you’re good Demi” he groaned.

“More, pleaaaaassssseeee” She squealed.

He grabbed her arms, holding them behind her back, she bent further, hips higher. His thrusts became even more ardent, body now driving down.  Demi roared her body being battered, ass tightening as she felt the burn of a powerful climax building.

“YESSS!!! FUCKKK!!! FUUUCCKK YEAAAAAASSSSS!!” she howled.

Her body convulsed, shaking violently as she came so hard.  The lust for this man focusing her desire, the pleasure heightened.   She screamed loudly, waves of pleasure shuddering through her, muscles tightening and then relaxing over and over.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!” she yelled.

Andy was struggling not to cum, his thrust getting harder and faster, as Demi fought and screamed below him. His balls slapped furiously on her pussy as his dick reamed her clenching asshole, gripping him so tightly.

“Gonna cum” he growled pumping faster and faster.

“YES YESS CUM IN ME CUM IN ME!” she screamed.

Her soft ass cheeks bounced hard as his whole body slammed into them, the twitching shooting head of his dick deep in her bowels.  Cum blasted forth filling her ass as he slammed and ground himself as far inside Demi as he could.  Collapsing to the bed, he growled loudly, his balls emptying their thick hot cargo inside.

“YEAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!” she screamed, a final dry of pleasure as her orgasm subsided, she felt every single pump of spunk in her ass.

Andy jerked and crushed her to the bed, his balls draining, never before had he cum so hard, she had driven him wild with her anal orgasm, the sensation of her cumming driving him past his previous limits.

“Ohh fuck baby” he gasped, sated

He lay there for several seconds, his cock still hard inside her, before easing out and rolling over.  Demi sighed, her asshole relieved of the pressure of his dick, she looked over at him grinning, her lust nowhere near satisfied.

“Fuck Andy, that was so good, I loved it” She said.

“Ohh Demi, damn, never assfucked anyone before” He replied.

“Never?” she said slightly shocked, she had let several men take her ass before, it was something she thought most couples did.

She moved down to his cock, grinning as she took it into her mouth, tasting her ass on it as she tried to bring him back to hardness.  He groaned feeling the blood fill his shaft again, the lustful brunette wanting more.

“no rest for the wicked Andy, I have so much more planned for us tonight!” she teased, releasing his now hard cock from her lips.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2019, 08:28:27 PM »
Fantastic work RT, some mighty fine choices. Joey I don't think had a story on the site, but she does now!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2019, 08:46:21 PM »
Madelaine Petsch – Red Lips, Finger Tips

If there was one flaw even Madelaine would say she has, it's not knowing when to cut her losses. Another she'd admit was a certain stubbornness that would show up every now and then. It wasn't often, but when it showed up she always thought of it as more than a positive than a negative. When she made a promise to do something, she'd do it. It was the right thing to do and Madelaine prided herself on doing the right thing.

At the moment, that had lead her to be on her knees in front of the cock of one of her oldest friends, Jason.

She'd known him since she first got to Los Angeles, often meeting by chance at auditions. A friendship was developed, and it stopped there. No hard feelings on either side. However, there was always a an attraction neither could deny. Unrequited, but also acknowledged.

There was flirting and playfulness and it always stopped at that. Until now. All because of a bet.

Since staring on Riverdale, Madelaine had made a habit of being a bit tardy whenever she came back to LA from shooting in Vancouver. Time difference and jetlag did a number on her for about a week, and she was always guaranteed to be at least forty-five minutes. Of course, all of her friends laid into her on this, Jason included. Playfully of course, but it could get annoying...annoying enough for Madelaine to make a stupid bet.

She still remembered how the wager began. Jason said he'd bet her a hundred bucks if she was on time, or at least only ten minutes late. Madelaine, feeling the need to prove something and not knowing when to keep things where they were, raised the stakes. She said if she was even five minutes late to their next friendly meet up she'd blow him. She couldn't even believe she'd said it as she was saying it.

Jason of course took it as a joke and just laughed it off. But Madelaine remembered.

And now here she was, on her knees in Jason's apartment, ready to go through with the bet that Jason thought she was just kidding about. All over being late for a catch-up coffee date. He'd even given her an out on the whole thing, assuring her it was just a joke. Yeah, his dick was hard, but when a woman as hot at Madelaine says, “Well, ready for your blowjob?” the body kind of goes into autopilot.

“Seriously Mads, you don't have to do this,” Jason reiterated. His hands still held on to his jeans, ready to yank them back up at the moment Madelaine came to her senses. “Seriously, you've got a boyfriend. I'm not that kind of asshole.”

“I know I have a boyfriend,” she said matter-of-factly. “That's why I'm just going to blow you. I lost the bet, I wasn't joking, and I'm a woman of my word. If I don't have that, especially in this business, I don't have much. So....” she moved her hands softly to Jason's hands, batting them away then pulling his pants all the way down. She then looked up at her, her red lips in a sexy and sweet smile only she could pull off. “Let's start.”

Her soft hands grasped his cock and balls, pumping the hard, throbbing shaft and cupping and teasing his balls. He was so anxious, so ready for her, it got her a little hot, she couldn't deny it. That was something to be handled later though. This was all about Jason.

“Oh holy shit,” he groaned as those full, luscious red lips closed on his cock. The head was first, getting swirled and caressed by her skilled tongue while her hand gave a full clinic on the phrase “It's all in the wrist” while she pumped his shaft. He still felt a little weird about all this, but the more she sucked and the more he looked at her doing it, that all faded away. Her porcelain skin and red hair had utterly entranced him. This was all for him and he was meant to enjoy it.

Madelaine got a kick out of it too. She had to be honest with herself, if she really had any issue with it she would have opted out at the first shot. But she didn't It was okay to have a good time with this. And it wasn't REALLY cheating. It was just cocksucking. So when she found herself getting wet and moaning the more she sucked off Jason, she didn't think a thing of it. She was allowed to have fun too, and that was on her mind as her hand left his balls and slid down the front of her jeans.

Madelaine's pace increased, going hands free, moving her free hand from his shaft to his legs, lightly raking them with her ruby red nails, a shade that matched the lipstick that was now smeared all over Jason's cock.

It wasn't a drool fest suckjob either. Madelaine always found that to be more of a visual thing. It looked nice and all, but in her head it couldn't have been much more for the guy. No, her work was all focused on what he coldn't see, on what the man could feel. The skillfull ballet she performed with her lips and tongue, teasing the ridge of his cockhead with her two front  teeth ever so lightly, all at a pace that was niethe rfast nor slow but surely lethal to stamina. Combined with the look on her gorgeous face, angelic with just the right amount of hellraiser, no man could last long...which kind of got her off, she couldn't lie.

“Oh fuck...oh fuck Madelaine...oh man I'm gonna...fuck...oh baby where do you want me to cum?”

“I want to swallow you of course,” Madelaine said, letting a little of that Cheryl Blossom sultriness out. “Best place for it..mmm can't wait to taste you...swallow you...”

With that her mouth promptly returned his cock, moaning as she sucked, waiting for that moment where she pushed him over the edge where just had to fill her mouth.

Jason groaned, moaning out “Madelaine!” when that moment arrived. Madelaine greeted his cum with a grateful moan, swallowing stream after stream of a surprisingly big load of cum.

With every drop swallowed, Madelaine got to her feet and looked at him with a smile, one far more sweet than sultry. “So,” she said, helping the still stunned Jason with his pants. “How about we get that coffee I was late for?”

thenewcomer

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2019, 09:34:30 PM »
Susan Sarandon - Clothing Options
*Everyone is 18 or older.

“Hey, cutie,” I heard from behind.

“Oh, 'ey, Susie. Back from yoga?”

I already knew the answer before I asked, but it was always the easiest opportunity to catch a glimpse of a sweaty and worn out Susan after a lengthy session. With my sister babysitting Eva's kiddos, I get to come hang out and play video games. Best of all, I get to hang around this beautiful woman all the time.

“Mmhm,” she mumbled out.

I sat the controller down and stared back at her forcing her hair up into ponytail. Her bangs were matted to her forehead and like always, her tight Calvin Kline workout attire was like a second skin. The white top was doing it's absolute best to contain those gigantic and delicious looking boobs she was famous for. Even smashed in and held tight, the spillage was hanging over the tight band around her ribs. I wanted to see that big succulent ass so bad, but she wouldn't turn and I settled for her nipples filling out her tank instead.

“What are you playing?” she smiled a bit, dabbing her neck with a towel.

I turned to grab the controller and shivered the instant I felt her warm legs against my back. I was praying to the lord above that he keep my boner hidden until she moved on to the bedroom in her part of the house. The feeling of her fingernails lightly scraping into my scalp and rhythmically sliding them through my hair made sure my prayers weren't answered. I was immediately at full mast, luckily trapped in one side of my shorts and resting against my leg.

“Just some Mario for now,” I said. Of course, I lost my concentration and died while she fondled my dome.

“Hmm,” she said, “Jamie has the kids down stairs for awhile then.”

“Yup.”

I felt those amazing fingers sliding down my neck and I looked up only to see the underside of her massive set of tits.

“Having a party somewhere tonight and need to look good,” she added, “Want to help me pick out my clothes? Could use the opinion of a real man.”

“Yeah, of course.”

She drummed her fingers on my shoulders and let me go.

“Video games ruin your brain,” she smiled, heading towards the stairs.

I dropped the controller and hopped to my feet.

Finally, I got to lay eyes on that big fat bottom and I trailed close up the stairs. Every step was heaven and right there in my face was that wide tush that I could bury myself in for days. I could see the outline of her beige panties through the tight pants and licked my lips. I just wanted my tongue submerged deep into that moist valley. I thought about all of the times I jerked ropes into the air over this woman's behind and tripped up a step.

“I'm good,” I said embarrassed.

“Careful, sweetie,” she told me gently.

It wasn't long before we were in her master bedroom and she locked the door. Without hesitation, she pulled upwards on her drenched top and those miraculous breasts fell out one after another, swaying into each other as she walked towards the bathroom.

“How's the day been, love?” she asked.

She always asks me the same question but she must know by now that I am completely having a brain fart because of her big titties hanging right in front of me, more or less. I can feel my cock trying to tear apart these shorts and really, trying to hide this boner is always a failure. I don't even know why I bother.

“Same ol' stuff, I guess,” I said.

Popping out of the bathroom, she gave me a smile and was combing out her wet hair. As usual I just tried not to be rude and kept those heavy things in my peripheral. Once I realized she was standing before me in just a pair of maroon panties, the boy shorts kind, I couldn't take my eyes from those fine legs.

“Well, these aren't the same ol stuff. Thoughts on these panties?”

Susie turned for me and I took in that glorious ass. I wanted to fall to my knees and shove my face up into it. Those thick cheeks were barely contained by her new attire and were stretched to the max. She knew what the fuck she was doing to me. I shambled like a zombie up to that big juicy mound and pushed my bulging jersey shorts into it.

“These are fuckin' great,” I blurted out and breathed heavy.

She shoved it up into my straining meat and held it against my belly. I could see the fat head just spilling liquid from the tip and I took her by the hips.

“I thought you might like them,” she said softly.

This teasing ass bitch does this to me every-single-day. You think I'm complaining, but far from it so I yank those yummy panties from that fat ass and my shorts go with it. I spank those middle aged buns and throw my foot up against her side. She loves the nine gigantic inches slapping her in the back and rubbing into that gooey pussy.

Every day I have to be quick. We can't get caught. That would be bad, man.

I draw it back and peel that ripe peach apart. If you ever get a chance at a 55-year-old like Susan, you fucking take it because when I sink into that tight tunnel and bottom my balls out, I feel like a champ. Once I grab that old slut by the hair and pull her back to see those monstrous set of boobs in her mirror, my dick just inflates inside and fills her to the brim. I always take her by the hip and start pummeling her juicy box. She knows I can't last. It's too fucking much. She teases me all the time until my sack is overflowing and then brings me upstairs.

“Love that young, thick dick,” she whispered, her huge tits swaying in and out of her arms.

“Oh I know you do, you sexy slut,” I told her, spanking my huge balls into her thighs.

Susie arched and moaned, “Bust inside me today, baby. I need it bad...”

You know she didn't have to ask twice. I was going to anyway. I was drilling into that spongy cervix with hard, rapid stabs. I dropped my foot, squared up and took two hands of gorgeous red hair. I railed that thick, jiggly beauty off and on my large girth and pounded that ample booty until my nuts trembled and filled my shaft. I let out a grunt and thundered that butt until I sprayed her in a fuckin' explosion of young, creamy nut. I kept lifting her up with my fat meat, drenching her insides in thick layers. I held it tight and pulsed until I was happy and drained.

I pulled away from that sloppy peach and spanked between her cheeks, fully satisfied.

“See you at dinner,” she sighed, smiling.

diamond_luv

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2019, 10:29:44 PM »
Omg wow, I never expected to see a story with Susan Sarandon, NICE!!!!

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer, elux10

Aarmax

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2019, 01:23:52 AM »
Demi Rose Mawby - Demi and Matt's Intimate Beginning

Demi and Matt make out heavy as they enter Demi's hotel room. She has one of her tight dresses on showing off all her God given curves. Demi breaks the kiss and they walk to the bed hand in hand. Demi pushes matt playfully onto the bed. Matt kisses Demi again and he starts getting his clothes off. As matt gets his pants off his penis springs out, 10 inches and throbbing .

“Oh my god Matt, you’re definitely ready.” Demi says with hands over her mouth in pleasant shock.

“Its easy with you Demi and it’s all for you.” Matt replies

Demi let’s out an aww and smiles. She starts taking her dress off, straps first and spills her big, luscious tits out. Matt’s cock twitches and demi bites her lip, smiles and giggles. “Most guys love my butt, but I guess you’re a tit guy." Matt chuckles and replies, “How can a guy not love your tits and your ass?!”

Demi finishes getting her dress off and walks to Matt, she locks lips with him again. She reaches down and strokes Matt’s cock lightly making him moan. Demi breaks the kiss and smiles, “it’s nice to have a man love all of me.” Demi kneels down in front of Matt and puts his cock in her cleavage. Matt moans, “Holy, your tits are so soft Demi.” Demi smiles and tells Matt, “Thank you, your cock is nice and warm in my tits, feels nice.”

Demi kept eye contact with him and slowly tit fucked Matt. Seeing him moan made Demi so happy. Matt felt a twinge in his cock and felt a pre cum shot come out. “I’m sorry Demi." He replied. Demi wasted no time and cleaned his cock with her tits and spread as much as she could on her tits. “Mmm your cum is nice and warm on my tits Matt.” Matt looked in amazement, Demi looked and his cock didn’t lose any hardness and still had pre cum on the head. Demi kissed his cock head and licked it. Demi looked up and told matt, “You never have to be sorry with me. Most guys I meet below there load in 2 minutes. You’re already past that Matt. Besides I never get to tit fuck and your cock is so good. And your cum tastes nice, I can’t wait to have more of it." Demi stroked his cock a few more times and kisses the head one more time.

Demi stood up and positioned her hips over Matt and begins to insert his cock into her already wet pussy. Demi moans oh yes as she descends. Matt looks at her in awe. Her flat stomach and abs then big tits right in his face. Matt felt like Demi’s pussy already clinching on to his cock.

“Oh my god you’re tight Demi.” Matt softly grabbed Demi's tits and began to play with them. They looked up at each other and kissed, Demi started to grind so her pussy could be massaged by him. Demi stopped for a moment so that the could both get on the bed. Matt laid on his back, put his hands on Demi's hips and saw her mirror and could see her ass in the reflection.

Demi started to bounce a bit, Matt could now see her ass cheeks ripple when she hit his hips and legs, it’s almost hypnotic and felt just as good as her tits. Matt alternated between looking at Demi and looking the mirror.
Demi moans in pleasure “oh yes matt, your cock feels so good." “You’re so perfect Dem, your tits and ass are so soft.” Matt replies.

Demi opened her eyes and looked down at matt and caught him looking at her ass in the mirror. She bit her lip and started bouncing a bit harder to make her ass ripple more. Matt put his hands on her butt and lightly patted it. Matt started thrusting with Demi’s bounces, making them both moan in pleasure. Matt felt his load was upon him and warned Demi.

“Demi I’m gonna cum." Demi replied, “Cum inside me Matt.”

Demi took a few more bounces and matt start to really moan loud, Demi got all the way down his shaft and Matt started to shoot. Matt’s shots were big and strong, hitting Demi’s womb.

Demi moaned “Oh god Matt I’m cumming.”

Demi brought matt up to her tits and smothered his face in her cleavage as he continued to shoot. His cum and her juices mixed in her, Demi moaned and felt every shot in her. Demi let Matt go when he was done shooting and Matt sucked on her nipples, Demi kissed him on the forehead. They looked lovingly at each other, Matt brought Demi down to the bed with him and they made out.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 01:34:59 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Chlp, Volente, sammycolt, thenewcomer, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, PLM83, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2019, 03:17:35 AM »
Cardi B's Stir Stick

“Where's your husband at?”

Brandon stepped into the marvelous mansion and tried to hold in his envy. That was interrupted after he asked a stupid question to the owner of the home. Cardi turned and pushed her hair back.

“Nickel, you came ovah to mah fuckin' table and dropped ya banana into my 'rita like a stir stick,” she said angrily. And a bit drunk. “Then ya fuckin' ass pulls it out and puts it in my mouf. Now all the sudd'n you worried about mah man.”

Cardi felt up his shorts and took a fat hold of that colossal bulge. He was already in the shit now. The decisions he made brought him to this moment. Time to own it.

“Those big fuckin' cojones,” she smiled with a bite to his lip. “Big ass avocados ovah herr 'bout to make guac for Cardi B, bitch," she laughed. She was mid-sentence and mid-squat while trying to wrestle his pants down. “Get that fuckin' dick out; I ain't tryin' to fuck dese nails up.”

Brandon pulled the belt buckle and he could barely see her as it was. The fuckin' tent in his pants went far, like a tower for all to see. Modern day leaning tower of penis. 11th wonder of the world because of those long, thick inches. Cardi B was a size queen and when he dropped that knob into her beverage, her fuckin' panties exploded. She was a coke-can ho and it needed to be as long as her leg.

“Gimme, gimme, you slow ass motha fucka,” she begged him.

He pulled on the boxers and felt the gasp she made roll through him like a train. The giant dong stretched out over her head and his baby factories hung like a pair of bull nuts, hot and churning. He took hold of that monster and jerked it above her face.

“You need to calm down, you desperate ass ho,” he said, talking mad shit to a legit psycho.

Cardi held out her hands and shrugged. “I'm a simple bitch, Braydon. I see a big dick, I suck it.”

He hit her hard right upside the head and nearly knocked her wig loose. “My name is Brandon, dude.” He saw the anger in her eyes and caught her on the cheek with a broad club swing. “Get it, ho. I ain't trying to be here when your husband gets home.”

Cardi let out an obnoxious laugh and pursed those lips on the very tip. “You better not be,” she groaned, lips sealing on the color-changing, bulbous knob. “This shit is bigger than his,” she admitted, kissing on it with those big ass fake lips. “Got my puh fuckin' leakin'.”

It was comical how far away she was from him while she tried to handle the white anaconda. His arm was stretched to the max while cupping the top of her head. He sank his fingers into the mesh of her hair and held on. She was proving everyone right: Cardi B was a head queen. This bitch could suck a dick. Her whole mouth was gobbling and gargling on the first six inches like it was a tiny lollipop. For any other normal slut, this would be a jaw-tearing chore. For Cardi B, this was a walk in the park.

“You one cock lovin' skank,” he said with praise. “Suck that god, damn, dick.”

He took her hard and brought her in with a thick, slobbering gulp. Cardi didn't falter one bit and gladly took him to the hilt. She moaned on that meat and he let go, letting her work. Those big damn lips brushed up and down the veins with her hair swinging back and forth. Eleven to zero, Cardi inhaled a monumental schlong with no difficulty. The sloppy tendrils sputtered from her slutty mouth and slapped right between her giant boobs. He was sliding deep into her chest with every gulp. This bitch's tonsils were working overtime, desperately clamping down on the wide birth of cock.

“It's all true,” he sighed, “You the best dick sucker in the world.”

She splashed away from his boner and she caught the goop with her palm before using it as lube to pound her fist up and down. It could be an Olympic sport trying to handle a rod this monstrous. She was in a league of her own.

“You had any fuckin' doubts, puto?” she smiled, face covered in hot slop. “Noone has da sack to com'fine out,” she slurred.

Brandon stepped up close and pushed Cardi's head against the table. It was expensive as fuck and looked bolted down to the floor. This was perfect. He crowded her with his huge dong and plunged it back into her mouth.

“Talkin' to much, bitch. Keep suckin'.”

He sunk deep and enveloped himself with her tightening esophagus. The drunk slut took the trunk and he held her between a rock and a hard place. Those hulking, saggy balls spanked her bulged out throat and he grumbled.

“Feel them big ass fuckin nuts on your chin, you big booty bitch?” he groaned. “Ho shit, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you.”

The man wasn't lying and took hold of the table by hooking his fingers underneath the lip. Those hips thumped hard and he plowed into her chest with a thunderous thud. Cardi's nails lightly trailed the back of his legs, a subtle reminder that she was always in charge. He would never realize it with his big head, literally and figuratively, ramming down her gushy throat.

“Yeah! Fuck. Yeah!” he growled out, thumping her viciously. “Take my big ass dick. Take it! Take it!”

Cardi's red blazer was a disaster and full of slobber that couldn't be contained inside of her epic cleavage. Those big, glistening titties were covered in a light slippery glaze that just kept evolving as he plummeted. It was happening fast and would be over quickly. The man drilled her with brutal thrusts, punching her head into the table furiously. The noises coming from her were indescribable. Brandon threw his head back and grit his teeth, blasting those hips as fast as he could until he shouted out in desperation.

Cardi felt the quick expansion inside her throat and a missile of warmth scattered through her insides, pelting her belly in splashes. Brandon let out an agonizing groan and drove the sheath with his exploding tip until it vibrated hard against her walls and splattered her hot tunnel. He pulled away and slammed it again, sputtering and finally scribbling her tonsils with extensive baby batter. Cardi coughed him away and he grabbed it with a fast jerk to start pelting her smeared make up with hot jizz. He landed some thick ropes and let it drop on her hair.

“You a bad bitch,” he sighed, struggling to stand up straight.

Cardi pushed his load between her lips and suckled it down.

“Better not forget that shit, either,” she told him, no emotion in her face. "Get the fuck up stairs. Now."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Volente, sammycolt, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, PLM83, Dexter07

Volente

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
Damn, this thread really took off!

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2019, 07:46:22 PM »
Amy Adams – Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

The jingle of unfamiliar keys sounded as Amy made her choice, picking a set from the porcelain bowl.  They were simple.  Plain.  Old school.  One for the car.  One for the house.  And a miniscule magic eight ball for balance.  Her eyes sought out their owner and from across the room they locked with an older Hispanic gentleman.  His dark hair was slicked back, his shirt shockingly white and his pressed slacks tight.  Even from across the room, she could make out the bulge.  He gave her the slightest of nods, but remained stationary.

The bowl was passed around until the last key had been claimed.  The couples left two at a time.  Walking outside, she saw her husband getting into their car with a pretty blonde woman.  Her man brushed passed and made a beeline for his car.  It was easily the best of the bunch, a fully restored 1970 Chevelle SS.  Jet black, with a white strip down the middle.  Patting the shining hood, he opened the door for her.  Grinning, she walked over to him, hips swaying and heels clicking as she went.

Every eye was on her as she handed over the keys and slid inside.  It was more a bench than a seat, but the black leather was smooth, cushioning her backside as he closed the door, got in and turned the car on.  Revving to life, the engine rumble far louder than the sleek sportscars surrounding them.  It vibrated every fiber of her being as he pulled out the driveway, speeding off through the Hollywood hills.

“Amy.”  She said, extending a delicate hand.

“Javier.”  He replied, reaching over and shaking it with a firm grip.

“Do…you, ah, do this kind of thing a lot?”  He nodded.  “This is our first time.  Spicing up our marriage and all that.”  Looking out the open window, wind streaked through her auburn curls, whipping red strands across her pale features.  “I like this car.  A lot.” 

“Lotta chicas say that.” 

“Lotta girls do this?”  Amy reached for his lap, squeezing the tube-sock sized bulge restrained there.

He nodded again and smirked.  Squeezing tighter, she stroked his cock through his slacks as it grew even larger, snaking down his leg.  Unfazed, he continued driving as Amy undid his belt and fished out the massive member.  Marveling at its size, she took a firm grip and bent her head over his lap, taking the cockhead between her lips.  Spittle trickled down the shaft as she teased his plum-sized gonads with her fingernails.  Swallowing him down completely, he groaned loudly, the point of her nose digging into his thigh as her throat constricted around the fleshy fuckstick.  Releasing him, she grabbed hold of his balls, rolling the spunk-filled gonads around her palm.  Taking him down to the very base again, he continued cruising as the auburn-haired actress bobbed up and down on his lap.  Her lips roamed across every veiny inch as she sucked, slurped and licked through every oral trick in her repertoire.  Descending into LA proper, Amy found herself uncaring of nosy peepers as she continued to take every inch of him into her gullet.  In fact, it made it hotter.  She was soaking wet and he knew it.  A hand slid up her alabaster thigh, shifting her soaking panties aside.  Jamming two fingers into her gushing snatch, she shuddered.

Coming up for a big gulp of air, she wiped off her chin and said, “I can’t wait.  I need you now.”

Smiling, he found a deserted alleyway and pulled into it.  It was wide, apartments on either side.  A dumpster next to them.  Amy didn’t care, yanking off her panties and catching them on her heel.  Seconds after throwing it into park, she was straddling his lap.  Hand wrapped around the hard cock, she guided it inside of her, sinking down upon it and appreciating its full, impressive, length.  Crying out, her red head brushed the ceiling as he pulled down her blouse and buried his face in her braless creamy tits.  His mouth found one of her stiff pink nipples, taking it between his teeth and tonguing at it. 

Amy bounced up and down.  One hand on the ceiling.  One on the seat.  Bracing herself, she rode him good and hard.  The entire car shook, really testing out the shocks as Amy worked her snatch along her cock of the night.  Fingers dug into her pale backside as he gripped her tight, impaling her over and over again.  The windows were down, Amy shrieks of ecstasy echoing loudly down the alleyway.  She didn’t even notice.

“Damn this cock is good!”  Amy said, pausing to catch her breath.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet señora.”

He lifted her up off his cock, laying her out across the wide leather seat.  In an instant he was on top of her, his throbbing veiny member back inside her velvety twat.  Holding himself aloft, he had one hand dug into the headrest, one gripping the dashboard as he railed her.  The car rocked even more than before.  Back and forth as he pummeled Amy’s pussy for all it was worth.  Her auburn-colored head banged against the door with every thrust as he towered over her, his dick hitting her pussy deeper than any other had in years. 

“FUCK YEA!  THAT FUCKING DICK!”  Amy stared up at him with her round baby blues.  “KEEP GOING!  GONNA CUM!  DON’T STOP!”

Dropping down, his heavy heaving form pressed into her as big, strong arms wrapped around her, his lips once more attaching themselves to the ample amount of pale tit flesh on display.  One of her heels was caught in the steering wheel, the other swinging wildly behind the seat as she dug her nails into his back, nearly tearing holes into the silk shirt he still wore.  That was it. 

“YAAASSS!!!” Amy screamed as the orgasm tore through her body.

Her silky-smooth snatch squeezed his thrusting member, but he kept on like a piston, hammering away.  Each renewed penetration extended her climax until she lost all sense of time and space.  Her senses returned slowly.  What she could feel was him inside of her, growing harder and harder with every thrust.  It was a feeling she knew well from her many lovers over the years.  One final thrust and he exploded, grunting and releasing a string of Spanish-laced expletives.  Her cunt was flooded with more cum than she would have thought possible as the hot seed warmed her entire body.  After a full minute of spasming, twitching, pulsating, he pulled out and sat upright.  Putting his wet dick away, Amy righted herself too, feeling his seed slowly slosh out of her, onto both the seat and her dress.  Looking around, she noticed someone watching them from a window.  He had his dick in his hand and was beating off furiously. 

“Let’s get out of here.”  She said watching the masturbator.  “Back to your place.  I have you for the rest of the night.”    

The keys jingled as he turned the car back on, revved the engine and took off.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:07:17 AM by Slyguy »

thenewcomer

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2019, 09:04:13 AM »
Fuck yes, Sly. That was great. Thank you. Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

thenewcomer

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2019, 03:51:08 AM »
Night Drive - Maya Hawke

The moon was full and very vibrant. A cliff suddenly blocked her view as they went into a turn and she caught a big breeze through her hair. She told herself today she would live a little dangerous and her hand held tight on the massive anaconda that tried to attack her through black denim. No helmet and no leather, she felt amazing on the back of his motorcycle and planted a big kiss in between his shoulder blades.

She met him in a bar and they hit it off. In between jobs and he was a regular joe, but something lured her in. He was big and tall, but there were men like that everywhere. She thought maybe it was his large frame and larger than life physique. Fuck. Maybe it was that he was near 50. Maybe it was that he was married. Whatever it may be, she didn’t care and just wanted to be full. Full of manliness. Full of thickness. Full of cum.

Kisses roamed his ear and the words fell easily out of her mouth. After a few moments, they were stopped on the side of the road with not a soul in sight. The engine was killed and Maya stepped off to the ground in her black suede thigh high boots.

She flinched at the sudden swat on her bubbly ass and he latched on to slide her towards him. He quickly went under the mini skirt and through the silky panties to palm up her hot flesh.

“You good?” he asked. That gravelly voice had some serious deep, rich undertones that made her shiver.

Maya pursed up for a quick kiss and got a few pricks from his beard. “I can’t wait for the hotel.”

Those delicate fingers trailed the elevated fabric and she smiled at the thick pulses that went into her hand. With a final squeeze, she pulled the belt buckle apart and yanked the zipper.

“I’ve been dying to know,” she smiled.

She fished it out and loved the feeling of so much man meat lying in wait for her. After a short wrestle with the beast, it unfurled from his underwear and a slight gasp came out as he went out and over the gas tank. Maya choked back a laugh and let it drop up and down into her palm with a slap.

“Your jeans hid so much,” she said in awe. Her soft voice was quickly trumped by the barrage of crickets and ambient noise going on in the dark valley.

“You’ll have to speak up, sweet heart,” he told her. With a light lean backwards, the monstrous mass rose up towards the stars and she got a glimpse of those large eggs that draped across the seat. “Think you said something about me having a big fuckin’ dick and that you were gonna suck it.”

Maya laughed and bit her lip. With one hand wrapped around what she could, the balls started to smack the leather. He untied her tightened knot just below her chest and revealed all of it to him.

“Got those huge tittles like your momma,” he smiled. Didn’t take long for him to get his hand full of soft, warm titty flesh.

Maya giggled and got closer so he could fondle her thick, juicy jugs.

“Looks like we both got good genes,” she said with a turn. Her hot breath tickled the leaky top and she smooched it with loud, slurpy kisses that echoed out into the night. “I’m very impressed.”

“You haven’t seen anything, yet, young lady,” he said stern. “21 but I’ll turn you into a real woman tonight.”

The skirt popped up over her plump booty and he roamed all of that fatness with his big hand. Maya slid down some thick, meaty inches and he clapped her cheek with a hearty spank.

“Good girl...suck on that dick—real man dick.”

Maya was loud and the slobber started to coat his hefty, boiling bag and every hit into his bike seat was a sloppy splat.

“Mmm. I’m so in love with thisisisiscoahahahcok,” she moaned in between huge cock slaps to her face.

Before he had to say anything, Maya’s frothy mouth was full of his older ball bag. He was beside himself with how eager she was to suck his nuts and relaxed into the seat. He would need to distract himself with thoughts, because this young future-starlet was giving him unbelievable head and he wasn’t prepared. She jerked every inch top to bottom with her tiny hand and worked his gooey balls with relentless suction. They popped and flopped in and out with ease until she simply inhaled both with puffed out cheeks while she ruled his cock with fast pumps.

Maya let out a gasp and drooled the flood of hot slop all the way to the top and drenched him in spit. The shiny tendrils hung between them and she turned to face him.

“Told you I couldn’t wait. I needed to suck it so bad,” she said with juices smacking between her pouty lips.

He reached up and took her by the head and pushed it between those glorious red pillows until he nudged her slimy tonsils.

“I encourage what you’re doin’,” he chuckled. “Do it right, young lady and suck it all.”

With his boots firmly planted, he slapped her big ass again and again while her head was pulled down into his lap. He heard the gurgles and felt the tightness that clamped down on his veins until it finally culminated with her soft, luscious hair tickling his inner thighs.

“Suck that big ass dick, Maya,” he said strongly. He pulled her up and down the entire length with slow, vigorous pumps into her gushy, vibrating throat. Both hands went for her head and took handfuls of hair and suddenly he was in control with long, heavy thrusts up towards her beautiful face. “I hope you’re hungry, bitch, cause this is going straight to your belly.”

Deep down in the pit of her stomach full of butterflies, she knew this man was about to empty his old heavy balls into her chest. She had never been face fucked before and she held onto the bike while he got more violent. The end was near and she struggled to breathe but the loud, roaring slaps of his bloated sack into her cheek and his gasping voice just beside her was motivation to please. Her train of thought was suddenly derailed.

The man stood up buried inside and held her head against the cool gas tank. Maya turned awkwardly and held it while he pounded her face until she heard a loud grunt and a hot gush sprayed her esophagus. He growled again and held it to the hilt for another splash into her belly. Maya struggled but took what she asked for with glee. She gasped with a splatter or juices into the seat and steamy ropes started to hit her face, one after another. Creamy spunk was scattered across her beautiful features and they both stood out of breath.

“This is gonna be a fun night,” she laughed through cum covered lips.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:12:20 PM by thenewcomer »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Volente, DarkSwordsman, gaia13, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, PLM83, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2019, 05:33:25 AM »
All great new chapters, especially enjoyed the Jessica Alba one from Tevok.

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA