Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Wet A Dick Foundation  (Read 7619 times)

machoman2113

The Wet A Dick Foundation
« on: March 11, 2019, 07:15:41 AM »
The Wet A Dick Foundation

Starring: Miranda Lambert

By machoman2113

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit-fuck, Anal

--

Disclaimer: The following is in no way real. Everything you are about to read came from the mind of the author.

Just about everyone with internet access or anyone who watches the news has heard about the Make A Wish Foundation. The charitable organization works to help fulfill the dreams of kids with life threatening illnesses and diseases. Many of these kids wish to go to Disneyland or meet their favorite superhero. Older kids may ask for a vacation with their family or the latest electronics.

However, there comes a certain age where people dealing with the same issues as Make A Wish kids do not want any of those things. This is especially true for young men. The Make A Wish Foundation only grants wishes to kids 18 and under for a reason. Young men in their twenties would ask for things that a public charitable foundation simply could not even consider.

For many years, those young men were simply out of luck and left to deal with their illnesses or hardships with nothing to make them happier. This left many of the men unmotivated to keep fighting to get better. One father, who was quite wealthy, wanted to give his ailing son a boost to his confidence and a reason to get better. He used his vast resources and Hollywood connections to arrange a date for his son with his favorite actress. No one knows anything more about what happened on that first date, but that is where the Wet A Dick Foundation got its start.

One of the most well kept secrets in the philanthropic world, the Wet A Dick Foundation has the goal of connecting young men who have faced serious health hardships with the celebrity of their dreams for a private encounter. Although not every celebrity is willing to give herself to a random stranger for a sexual encounter, many more than might be expected are more than willing. Some do it for the secret thrill. Some do it for the well-being of the young men. Some do it for the money the organization pays those who are reluctant. Some do it for reasons known only to themselves.

In its history, the Wet A Dick Foundation has coordinated many successful encounters. The organization has evolved over the years. Currently, potential beneficiaries are able to submit their information to the charity’s website. If their medical records check out, they can then search the database for their desired celebrity and arrange an encounter. Each celebrity’s profile page lists what they are willing and not willing to do along with outfits lucky beneficiaries are able to choose from for their match to wear. There is even a private messaging system for communication between the match and the beneficiary prior to the encounter so that both parties are comfortable with how the encounter will happen.

These are the stories of the Wet A Dick Foundation.

"Well, let's see how this goes," Miranda said to herself as she drove to the hotel in Harker Heights, Texas. This was going to be her first encounter with a young man from the Wet A Dick Foundation. She first heard about it from her good friend Carrie Underwood and thought it sounded like a great idea. The idea of giving back to fans had always been near to her heart, and this way also allowed her to hopefully release some of the tension that built up from weeks on the road. Her profile said that she was open to a lot of things, but that it was at her discretion for each meeting.

As she pulled into a parking spot, she pulled out her phone to check the details for the guy she was coming here to meet. Bryan was 19 years old, had been in the Army for a year and a half, and was stationed at Ft Hood, Texas. As a native Texan, she had always had a soft spot for the boys in uniform. Things had not gone well for Bryan recently. He went to Afghanistan and his vehicle was blown up. He was flown to Germany for treatment where it was discovered that he also had a brain tumor.

Miranda was flattered that he had picked her for his celebrity encounter. She had messaged him on the websites private chat to set up all the details. It was then that she found out Bryan was still a virgin. That fact, combined with everything he had gone through recently, made her want to give him a night to remember.

Walking into the hotel she headed straight to the elevator. She pressed the button for the 4th floor and used her phone's camera to check herself out before the big moment. Bryan had requested that she wear a very low cut, black dress that she had worn for a photo shoot a year or so ago.

Stepping off on the 4th floor she headed for room 321. She knocked on the door and only waited a few seconds before she heard the locks click open. The door opened and there stood an average sized young guy with sandy hair cut short, green eyes and a bit of a shocked and nervous look on his face. "Hey darlin'! You must be Bryan, right?" She asked when he didn't say anything at first. "Uh ya, that's me. I'm sorry, I just can't believe your actually here," he replied with a shy grin. "Uh, come on in."

She stepped inside, her eyes taking in the modest room, queen sized bed, and typical hotel furnishings. As she walked past, Bryan's eyes couldn't decide if they wanted to check out her impressive cleavage or her round ass. "Too bad I'm not a chameleon," he thought to himself, " then I'd look at both at the same time. "Dude! What the fuck are you thinking about lizards for when Miranda Lambert just walked into your hotel room!?" Miranda stepped to the end of the bed and sat down, taking her shoes off. "You can sit down too, hun, it's ok."

As he sat down, she placed her hand on his shoulder. "So how's everything going, Bryan?" Not exactly the hottest conversation starter, but the poor kid was obviously scared. Staring at the floor he answered, "Well all the stuff from Afganistan is basically fixed up. No real lasting effects there. They just...." she lifted his chin with her other hand so he would look into her eyes. "Aren't sure what to do about this thing in my brain." She smiled at him with genuine warmth. "Well hopefully today can help take your mind off of all that. At least for a while. So what made you pick me as your celebrity date, darlin?" He told her all about how he had honestly always been a fan of her music and found her incredibly beautiful. Plus her kind of tough, southern girl thing was a huge turn on.

All the praise made her blush a little. She took his hand in hers and softly stroked the top of it while they talked. "How is it that a cutie like you is still a virgin?" Now it was his turn to blush. "Well I've always been pretty nervous around girls. I guess I've just never been bold enough to make a move or anything." Miranda looked into his eyes in a way he had never seen from anyone before. She slowly leaned in to kiss him as she took his hand and placed it on her breast. "Well don't you worry about all that, Sugar, I'm here to help you make up for lost time."

She kissed him urgently, tongues intermingling. Gently, she pushed his hand under the hem of her dress until he got the idea and began to squeeze her breast. Breaking the kiss, Miranda slowly slid off the bed to her knees. "Let's just go ahead and get this first one out of the way so we can really enjoy everything else." Sliding her hand up his thigh, she found the zipper and button of his jeans and loosened them, noting the rock hard tent that had already formed. Bryan lifted his hips so that she could slide his pants and boxers all the way off. "Oh boy..." he nervously whispered as he quickly tried to pull his shirt off. By the time he got his head out of his shirt he saw that Miranda and slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and was kneeling in front of him with her large, tanned breasts free to the cool air. Her nipples were hard and she had a smirk on her face. "I reckon you like what you see," she giggled, seeing his amazed, slack-jawed expression.

Leaning forward she let a dribble of spit drop from her lips to the tip of his dick. She smeared it all around his shaft with her hand as he groaned. "Oh shit..." Chuckling again she whispered, "If ya like that so much, just wait. Let me know before you cum." Releasing his dick she pushed her tits around his 6 inches and slowly moved them up and down. Naturally it didn't take him more than 30 seconds to reach his point of no return. "Miranda, I'm about to....", but the rest of his words were choked off when she leaned farther down and covered the head of his dick with her lips. She continued to stroke him with her hand as he practically exploded in her mouth. Her moaning around his dick took him to a place he never knew existed. Swallowing every gush as his virgin balls unloaded themselves into the back of her throat. Once he finally finished she stood up and wiped her mouth with her fingers. "Well now how do you feel, hun?" The only things he managed to utter were practically unintelligible. "Fuck...my..you..I...dear God.."

"That was...quick," he gasped in obvious disappointment. Here he was with his celebrity dream and he had shot his load in seconds. Miranda slid the rest of her dress down her thick hips and ass until it was just a pool at her feet. Now wearing just a black thong, she turned away from him. She looked back over her shoulder at him, making sure to push her ass out, "Darlin, you got plenty more comin your way." Slowly leaning forward she pulled the thong down so Bryan got a full view of her cunt and little brown asshole. Standing up and turning back around she walked up to the bed and crawled up, pulling him down with her. His courage bolstered now, he asked her, "Will you get on top? I've always thought you were so beautiful and I want to see your face. Plus I never imagined how nice your tits are and I want to give them some attention." Kissing him on the cheek, she reached down to stroke his already stiffening cock. "Its your fantasy, babe, so I'd be happy to. Let's make sure you are good to go first."

Miranda ran her tongue from his earlobe down his neck, and flicked it across his nipple on her way down his chest and stomach. Her head reached his lap where she ran her tongue around the head of his clock before closing her lips around it. Moaning softly, she sucked inch after inch into her mouth until she felt it touching the back of her throat. "Holy shit," Bryan sighed as she worked his cock back to full hardness. Sensing that he was ready she pulled his cock out with an audible "pop". Sitting up, the blonde country star straddled him and eased him into her incredibly wet cunt. "Damn honey, you feel good in there. How's it feel to finally fuck a woman?" Gripping her hips tightly and trying to breath normally as she rocked back and forth on his cock, Bryan could barely form words. "This is the best feeling ever!"

"That's it sugar, enjoy the ride. I sure am. Let me take care of you." She leaned forward, her hair falling forward around his face. Her breasts were close to him for the first time, he had to have them.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "I know you want to." He moved to a sitting position and his mouth went her breasts, Miranda moaning when his lips met her nipples. His arms pulled her close and grasped her tight as he began to thrust up into her."Oh god, Bryan," she gasped. "Fuck me hard." Miranda tightened her legs around him as the combined feeling of his cock hammering her pussy and his lips a d tongue on her nipples pushed her over the edge. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed as the unexpected orgasm coursed through her. Coming down from her orgasmic high she slowed the rhythm of her hips until she stopped completely. "Still hanging in there I see. Good." She climbed off of him, a string of her juices trailing down to his cock. Unsure if he had done something wrong, Bryan sat up quickly. "Are you ok? Did I do something..." She quickly cut him off, "No your fine sweety, I just want you to do something else."

Setting her feet on the floor, she bent over the edge of the bed. "I want you to bring that thing here and put it in my ass." Bryan blinked a couple times not sure he had heard her right. "Are you sure..." Her response was to reach back with both hands and spread her cheeks. Taking that as definite confirmation, Bryan quickly walked around behind her. Pressing the tip of his still well lubed dick against her tight brown hole, he started to thrust in. "Easy baby, take it slow to start," she said looking over her shoulder. Slowing down he slipped an inch at a time into her tight ass. The pressure was so much it was almost painful on his dick. Finally he was all the way in and her firm yet bouncy ass cheeks were pressed against his thighs.

"Ok baby, I think I'm good. Start fucking." Definitely not needing to be told twice, Bryan started to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her ass, careful to not come all the way out. She reached up with one hand to play with her nipples while the other reached between her legs to rub her clit frantically. "Faster, honey, faster," she moaned. He immediately started smashing into her ass at a frenetic pace. After a few minutes of sheer bliss at fucking Miranda Lambert's insanely tight ass, he felt his balls start to tighten. "Miranda, I'm almost there!" He said between grunts. "Hold on.....I'm almost there too baby," she moaned between deep breaths. Barely hanging on he started to ask, "Should I...." A loud moaning scream escaped her lips as she came again. "Just cum in my ass honey," she managed to whisper. Needing to hear nothing else, Bryan pulled her hips against him hard as he buried his cock as far into her ass as he could. "Fuuuuuuck!!!" He yelled as he blasted a torrent of cum into her anal cavity. His strokes became shorter and more uneven as rope after rope of cum shot into her until at last his balls were empty again.

Falling across her back in exhaustion, he kissed the back of her neck. Panting under him, she sighed, "I wanted to make sure you had a time to remember and make you feel a little better. But gawddamn if you didn't make me feel out of this here world." He slipped his softening dick out of her and sat down on the floor. "This was more than I ever imagined. I can't thank you enough. If this wasn't enough to help me beat this cancer, nothing will be." Miranda gingerly got off the bed and scooped up her dress. "I really hope so darlin. You let me know how everything goes. We can definitely stay in touch. Next time I'm in this neck of the woods I'll get you some concert tickets and stuff." Slipping her dress back on she walked over and gave him a hug and a big kiss on the lips. "Yes ma'am, I sure will. I'll let you know."

As she made her way out the door she took out her phone again to fix her hair and check her makeup. Heading to the elevator she reflected on what had just happened. She was glad she had decided to be a part of something special like this. Plus if more guys could get her off like that, she might make meetings through the Wet A Dick Foundation a bit more regularly. Speaking of that, she thought for a second, "I bet some of my girlfriends would be interested in this, too. I'll have to see who is down with being a little slutty for a good cause."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 07:22:14 AM by machoman2113 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, Jesse90

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: The Wet A Dick Foundation
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 03:03:11 PM »
Sweet story and great to see this fantastic series make a debut here!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: machoman2113

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 05:24:11 PM »
Wow, that was wonderful! Thank you for posting and sharing with us, truly appreciate it! This is a fantastic series as I recall.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

OMEGA15

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 10:51:43 PM »
That was awesome and what a name for a series, 'wet a dick'. Looking forward to reading more.

Viri

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
Great story, I think this is the first time I've read a story with Miranda on here.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 05:27:20 PM »
Forgot to tell you, that you are officially a green on here, which means an approved author.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 05:46:59 PM »
I enjoyed this quite a bit and I really dig the concept!

Shane81uk

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 05:59:26 AM »
Really wish you'd continue this series, loved it!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA