Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS 1 Year Anniversary  (Read 3380 times)

Cadeauxxx

CSS 1 Year Anniversary
« on: September 22, 2019, 08:59:20 AM »
Celebrity Story Site 1 Year Anniversary Commemorative

On this day September 22nd 2018, Celebrity Story Site was created. It all began back in the summer of last year when I was approached by John Connors with the opportunity to create a site centered around celebrity erotic fiction. It was a simple question: 'hey, let's make our own site and see what happens'. At first, it was easy to be dismissive of such a suggestion. After all, having no experience creating or running a site, the task at hand seemed overwhelming and the odds were already against us due to lack of experience. After thinking on it some more, another question came about; what if it works? Then everything that comes along with the site, all the new tasks we have to learn and to going about maintaining it, would be worth every second of it.

We spent two weeks in September planning the site before the doors were opened. As we first began, we were frightened that the site would fail spectacularly, but at the same time there was a feeling of optimistic joy and adventure. Many growing pains were required down the path as neither John or I had any experience running a website, let alone a forum. I still remember the first day, as it was over a year ago. I was excited to post my stories and then send out the first invitations. Our first members on that day are still with us and I am grateful for all your support.

As time went on and the content slowly grew, we were still worried the site could end up failing. We already were aware of what a hard road this journey was going to be and as time went on, we only wanted to push harder. The first 3 months were hell and the future looked dark, beyond the fact that our views were slowly going upward month by month. Membership was slow, as it would take us into February of the current year before we broke the barrier of 100 members. I sacrificed much of my writing time to focus on micro-managing parts of the site alongside John. It took us some time, but we eventually were able to establish a presence online. We have met many friends along the way in many forms, thanks to social media and other forums that helped us along the way. A big thanks goes to the authors for coming here as the site was only in it's beginning stages and helping us build a thriving community focused on helping others and writing new additions to the world of celebrity erotic fiction. One of the many reasons this community is special, is we encourage anyone and everyone involved to engage in ideas, share thoughts and help others. At the end of the day, writing erotica should be fun and I believe we have accomplished making this site into a fun place for everybody involved here.

It has been my honor for the past year to serve on here as an admin and be able to help others with writing. When I'm not working on my own stories, I enjoy being able to work alongside anyone who will approach me and offering a helping hand. If anyone ever needs help, you are free to approach me any time. It don't matter if you are an author or a reader, I will take my time with you, as this community encourages and welcomes support for one another I am looking forward to continuing my duty on here.

As of today, completing an entire year, Celebrity Story Site boasts over 750 story topics in our library (over 1,100+ stories if we are counting chapters in the same story threads). I couldn't be more satisfied and happier with achieving this much content in a single year. Thank you to everyone who has shared content with us. It's been so much fun watching the story count grow and I look forward to it surpassing more milestones over the next year.

Thank You and special notes

There are many names required for me to say thanks, and I will begin with John Connors. I will forever be appreciative and grateful for you approaching me last year with the initial idea of beginning this place. I'm thankful you believed in me, despite my complete lack of experience in running a site. We've made a great team as partners running this place, and I'm looking forward to the future.

To all the authors here, many thanks to all of you for joining us and posting your stories. I am happy to always share your content through social media. Of the authors, I want to give a special thanks to the following; Slyguy, donut_plains, CHLP, Sammycolt, MaxwellLord, TLMorgan, Grobnar, RTMinotaur, Silent Soul Ken, Blackjack, MiamiLyfe, Volente, HearszAM, Thenewcomer and Tevok. You 15 authors are very special to me cause you're among the first authors on this site, whom all joined us from September 22nd up to the 30th. We could not have established ourselves with a treasure trove of content early on had it not been for you. Thank you for everything, know that your contributions are appreciated and I'm honored to have you all with us in our community.

Many thanks to the authors who joined us after the initial first week, your contributions and stories are not forgotten. There are many of you here, too many for me to count or I would end up posting a whole list. Know that we appreciate your stories and enjoy your presence here.

Further thanks goes to our recent partners that have joined and helped us by linking CSS in partnership. Thank you to my many friends on Planet Suzy, Hot Celeb Forum, Pride Girlz and the admins at Hyper Dreams. I also want to give a special thanks to our friends at CSSA, many of whom have joined us over time.

Final thanks goes to you, the reader. Thank you for believing in us with joining this site and becoming a member of our community. Always feel free to jump in a chat and participate in the community. We are always more than happy to sit and chat with you. To any aspiring authors out there reading this, if you ever want to trade ideas and sit down with anyone to talk about a future in writing, come sit with us any time!

Thank you again, here's to another year of CSS and new successes in the future!

Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA