Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?  (Read 27883 times)

TLMorgan

Re: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2019, 12:39:47 AM »
The Punisher! I'm 6 episodes in season 2 and its been fantastic! The body count is insane  ;D

I am only on episode one and what carnage already.

I'm ten episodes in and it gets better and bloodier

fqwarrior

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2019, 01:39:55 AM »
The Punisher! I'm 6 episodes in season 2 and its been fantastic! The body count is insane  ;D

I am only on episode one and what carnage already.

I'm ten episodes in and it gets better and bloodier

He sure didn't hold back when he was chucking the baddie women around haha

Viri

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 08:53:23 PM »
I'm looking for a new fictional detective show. Does anyone have suggestions?

Grobnar

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 08:31:40 AM »
Nothing until AGoT comes back on.

I’m behind on the Expanse too.

TLMorgan

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 08:53:58 PM »
Just finish The Punisher and my god, was it awesome! I think it tops the first Punisher season and than some. My favorite show on Netflix... Haven't heard anything about cancelling it like the other marvel shows, so hopefully that's a good sign that a third season will happen.

I also watched this British series called Bodyguard on Netflix. Very good suspense thriller for just 6 episodes. I hope that continues.

fqwarrior

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2019, 06:37:16 AM »
I'm looking for a new fictional detective show. Does anyone have suggestions?

How about True Detective. Season one was really good I though

fqwarrior

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »
Just finish The Punisher and my god, was it awesome! I think it tops the first Punisher season and than some. My favorite show on Netflix... Haven't heard anything about cancelling it like the other marvel shows, so hopefully that's a good sign that a third season will happen.

I also watched this British series called Bodyguard on Netflix. Very good suspense thriller for just 6 episodes. I hope that continues.

I am on episode 7. There is a lot more to this season than last. Last season I recall him just killing people all the time. This time round seems a little more of a story

TLMorgan

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2019, 01:09:17 PM »
Anyone watch the Titan Games with The Rock?? It's actually not bad.

fqwarrior

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 07:59:18 AM »

OK I finished the Punisher. I liked it. Good story. Sad end. Like what happened to the Schultz. Amy irritated me at the beginning but she grew on me. Billy was a sad case somehow for me. And the Pilgrim I am not sure what to think.

Viri

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2019, 09:30:31 PM »
Do people still watch day time trash shows like Maury and Steve Wilkos? I am binge watching on this stuff tonight on Youtube, it's crazy stuff.

TLMorgan

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2019, 07:30:25 PM »
Do people still watch day time trash shows like Maury and Steve Wilkos? I am binge watching on this stuff tonight on Youtube, it's crazy stuff.

Nothing beats the Talk Shows from the 90's LOL. Every major channel back then had a talk show. I stop watching daytime Talk Shows as soon as they started to die out in the 2000's. I used to be a big late night talk show guy. Jay Leno was my favorite, but late night has changed too and I just don't watch them anymore...

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2019, 11:56:03 PM »

Nothing beats the Talk Shows from the 90's LOL. Every major channel back then had a talk show. I stop watching daytime Talk Shows as soon as they started to die out in the 2000's. I used to be a big late night talk show guy. Jay Leno was my favorite, but late night has changed too and I just don't watch them anymore...

Yeah, those were good times. It was a different era back then. I remember Montell and Ricki Lake, as well as Jenny Jones. Phil Donahue had some entertaining segments.

Now all we got is Jerry, Maury and Steve Wilkos trashin' it in and I love them dearly for that.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2019, 11:38:56 AM »
True Detective season 3 is truly a return to form. This is much better than the disastrous season 2 and it aligns perfectly with the themes of the first season. Very impressed so far.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thenewcomer

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2019, 08:10:42 PM »
If you guys haven’t went down this rabbit hole yet, I highly suggest watching Craig Ferguson’s many many interviews with hot celebs. They are on YouTube. A lot of inspirational material for writing these women.

TV lost a legendary show with he quit at cbs. 

Starman

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2019, 04:07:20 AM »
I remember Craig Ferguson. Back in the day, Johnny Carson was the host of a late night show that did interviews. He was a legend. Jay Leno replaced him and never lived up to his predecessor.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA