Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?  (Read 26927 times)

TLMorgan

Re: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2019, 03:58:05 PM »
I'm salty as hell for waiting so late to watch Black Summer. A great series if you enjoy the undead. Much different than the AMC series of Walking Dead and Fear of Walking Dead.

TLMorgan

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2019, 05:25:34 PM »
A few shows I've been watching as of late:

Finally watched The Boys and that show is fucking awesome!

Even though The Mandalorian only has two episodes out, it's been really good so far.

I tried watching Daybreak on Netflix, but after 4 episodes, I just can't get into the series. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the beautiful Sophie Sminett  :D

Got around to watching Euphoria and it's pretty dark and heavy as I figured it would be. I don't think I enjoy the show as much as I am more intrigued by certain characters and how they cope with certain situations. And of course, Sydney Sweeney looks incredible  ;D

TLMorgan

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2019, 05:32:04 PM »
Almost forgot about AHS 1984... I enjoyed the gory killing and everything that happen in the camp before they moved away from the "original" killer and start taking the story into a new direction. Just didn't like the story.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA