Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Insuring Nathalie (Nathalie Emmanuel)  (Read 4257 times)

Ellessio

Insuring Nathalie (Nathalie Emmanuel)
« on: March 31, 2024, 05:35:46 AM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

Insuring Nathalie

Nathalie had always been one for a bit of self-maintenance. The slightest hint of dust in the corner or a single cobweb hanging from the ceiling sent her into a cleaning frenzy. Today, however, was different. Today was the first day of summer, and the sun shone brighter than ever. She had decided to soak up the sun by her sparkling pool rather than waste the day cleaning.

As she lounged on a float, the cool water lapping gently at her soft skin, Nathalie couldn't help but feel content. It was a beautiful day in LA, and the English beauty was delighted to have some time to herself. Just as she was beginning to drift off into a peaceful sleep, she heard a knock at the door. Groaning inwardly, she sat up and smoothed out her bathing suit before going over to the patio.

Standing on the other side of the screen door was a young man, about her age, dressed in a crisp, white shirt and khaki slacks. He looked harmless enough, but something about his determined expression made her hesitate before opening the door.
"Yes?" she asked cautiously.

The young man's face split into a friendly smile. "Hi there! My name is Peter, and I'm with the Big O Insurance Company. We've been going door-to-door in the neighbourhood today, offering our new and improved insurance plans. I was wondering if you might be interested in hearing about what we offer?"

Nathalie raised an eyebrow.

“Well, Peter, that depends. I mean, I don't have much that needs insuring. I'm not rich or anything." She gestured around at her modest home and simple pool.

Peter's expression turned slightly apologetic.

"Oh, no, ma'am. We're not here to insure wealth or material possessions. We're here to insure unique assets. You see, with Big O InsurancE, you can insure anything you like—your body, your voice, anything that you can insure. Whatever sets you apart from everyone else, we can ensure it's protected."

Nathalie was intrigued. She had always considered herself quite special, and the idea of having her unique abilities insured was rather flattering.

"That's quite interesting, Peter," she said, leaning against the door frame. "So, what kinds of things do people usually insure?"

Peter grinned, his salesman's instincts kicking in. "Oh, all sorts of things, ma'am. We've insured singing voices, dancing skills, whatever you need. It really just depends on what makes you unique. And of course, there's always the option to insure your entire body. That way, you'll always have peace of mind knowing that, no matter what happens, you'll always look your best."

Nathalie considered this for a moment, her mind spinning with the possibilities. She couldn't help but feel a small thrill at the idea of having her body insured. "Well," she drawled, "I suppose that could be interesting. My body has always been rather special. Tell me, Peter, would you insure it?"

Peter's grin widened. "Of course, Ms...?"

"Oh, it's Nathalie. And yes, Peter, you would insure it." She paused, considering the implications. "But there is one condition. If you insure me, I want to be sure that I'm well taken care of. After all, it would only be fair."

The young man nodded seriously. "Of course, Nathalie. We pride ourselves on our customer service. If you decide to go with Big O Insurance, you'll have a personal agent assigned to you, and they will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We want to ensure you feel comfortable and confident in your decision."

Nathalie considered this momentarily, her gaze flicking up and down Peter's form. He seemed like a decent enough fellow, and she couldn't deny the appeal of having someone else take care of her. "Well, Peter," she said finally, "I think I'd like to try it. But first, I need to see some paperwork. I want to make sure that everything is above board."

The young man nodded, stepping forward to hand her a folder. "Of course, Nathalie. Everything will be spelled out in detail here. But let me assure you, we take great pride in our transparency and honesty. You'll be in good hands with Big O."
Nathalie looked him up and down, thinking how cute he was.

"Ok," she opened the door "Come inside and we can have a chat about it."

As Peter stepped into her home, he was greeted by the warm, cozy atmosphere. The walls were painted a soft pastel blue, and colourful artwork adorned the walls. A plush, white carpet covered the floor, and a large picture window overlooked the pool. The air smelled faintly of chlorine and lavender.

"Please, have a seat," Nathalie said, gesturing toward a comfortable sofa. Peter sat down, and she perched herself on the edge of a nearby coffee table. She opened the folder he had given her and began to skim through the documents.

After a few minutes of reviewing the paperwork, she looked up at Peter and smiled. "Well, it all seems quite thorough and well-put-together. I'm impressed."

Peter beamed with pride. "Thank you, Nathalie. We take great care in making sure our clients understand exactly what they're getting into. We want them to feel confident and secure in their decision to choose Big O."

As they continued to discuss the various aspects of the policy, Nathalie couldn't help but notice how attentive and professional Peter was. He seemed genuinely interested in her well-being and answered all of her questions thoroughly. The more they talked, the more she found herself liking him. Something about his warm smile and gentle manner made her feel at ease. The way he looked at her, his attentive nature, made her feel horny.

Eventually, they discussed the specifics of the personal care package that would come with the policy. Nathalie felt a thrill run through her as Peter explained how a dedicated personal assistant would be assigned to her, available 24/7 to attend to her every need. She couldn't help but imagine the things this assistant might do for her, the intimate moments they might share. The thought of someone else caring for her, someone who would pay attention to her every whim and desire, was incredibly arousing.

"So, who would be my personal assistant, Peter?" Nathalie asked, eyeing him up and down.

"Well, I would, Nathalie!" he said. "I'm not just your sales contact; I make sure everything you need is handled."

"Oh?" Nathalie raised an eyebrow, her interest piqued. "And what would that entail?" she asked, her voice lowering slightly.

"Well, Nathalie," Peter replied, leaning closer. "As your personal assistant, I would help you with anything."

"Anything, Peter?" she leaned in closer to him.

"Anything, Nathalie," he added with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I could make sure you're always physically and emotionally satisfied."

Nathalie swallowed hard, feeling a surge of desire course through her. "I see...that sounds...very tempting."

He paused momentarily, took a deep breath, and then continued. "If you're interested, I could give you a little preview of what it would be like to have me as your personal assistant...?" His voice trailed off suggestively.

Nathalie felt herself blushing at the thought of being alone with him. She glanced around the room, considering her options. There was a small guest bedroom across the hall, with a large, comfortable bed and a private bathroom. It would be the perfect place for what she was beginning to imagine they might do together.

"That sounds...intriguing," she whispered, her heart racing with anticipation.

"Very well, Nathalie," Peter replied, standing up and offering her his hand. "Shall we?"

With a shy smile, she took his hand, allowing him to help her to her feet. Together, they made their way across the hall to the guest bedroom. The air seemed to thicken with desire when the door closed behind them. Nathalie couldn't believe she was about to succumb to this temptation but knew she wanted it. She wanted him.

"Lay down, Nathalie," Peter said gently, guiding her toward the bed. "Let me take care of you."

As she obeyed, her heart racing, she felt his hands on her shoulders, helping her to lie down. He knelt beside her, his face mere inches from hers. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, his voice husky with desire.

She nodded, unable to speak. She wanted this more than anything. She wanted him to make her feel desired, wanted, and cared for.

Peter leaned forward and kissed her. His lips were soft and warm against hers, and she felt a shiver run down her spine. As he deepened the kiss, his hand found its way under her shirt, tracing gentle circles over her bare stomach. She arched her back into his touch, moaning softly.

His other hand moved up to cup her breast, squeezing gently through the fabric of her bra. She cried out, her hips bucking against his touch. Peter pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes. "You're so beautiful, Nathalie," he whispered before lowering his head to take her nipple into his mouth.

She cried out, her back arching off the bed as pleasure coursed through her. She wanted more, she needed more. With a growl of desire, Peter slipped her shirt off, revealing her perfect breasts to his hungry gaze. He licked his lips before taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard.

She cried out, her hands tangling in his hair. The pleasure was almost too much to bear, yet she didn't want it to end. She arched her back, moaning his name as he continued to lavish attention on her breasts. He moved down her body, sliding her bikini off her hips, before he focussed his attention, and tongue, on her pussy.

"Please, Peter," she begged "I need...I need you inside me."

He kicked off his shoes and pants before climbing onto the bed beside her. He positioned himself between her legs, his erection pressing against her. She reached down, wrapping her hand around him, guiding him to her entrance.

With a groan, he thrust forward, entering her in one smooth motion. She cried out, arching her back off the bed as he filled her. He began to move, his hips slapping against hers in a rhythm that sent waves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh God, Peter," she moaned, her fingers digging into his shoulders. "Don't stop."
He didn't.

He kept moving, faster and harder, each thrust deeper than the last. She felt the familiar tightness building inside her, the pleasure growing more intense with each passing second. And then, with a cry of release, she came, her body convulsing around him as waves of pleasure washed over her.

He followed her over the edge, his eyes locked on hers the entire time. As they both came down from their orgasms, he collapsed beside her, their bodies tangled together. They lay there for several long moments, catching their breath and enjoying the afterglow.

Eventually, Peter pulled out of her and rolled onto his back beside her. He looked at her with a satisfied smile. "Well, that was certainly a preview of what's to come," he said, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "I think we should discuss the details of our arrangement again to ensure we're both on the same page."

Nathalie laughed softly, tracing circles on his chest with her finger. "Now I know why they call it Big O! I think we're definitely on the same page, Peter," she said, looking into his eyes. "And I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me."

He smiled down at her, his expression filled with desire. "Trust me, Nathalie," he whispered. "I plan on taking very good care of you."

And with that, he planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

Blocboy VC

Re: Insuring Nathalie (Nathalie Emmanuel)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 10:21:25 AM »
The fact you're putting out well-paced, well-written stories as quick as you are is amazing. Thank you for everything you're doing.

The following users thanked this post: Ellessio

thewildcard

Re: Insuring Nathalie (Nathalie Emmanuel)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 10:39:32 AM »
Very nice, Nathalie is sexy.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA