Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Lucky Day with Jennifer Aniston  (Read 11506 times)

TexSex

My Lucky Day with Jennifer Aniston
« on: April 11, 2021, 05:53:01 AM »
I was driving. On I35 south out of Dallas and headed to Austin for the weekend.  A weekend that was long deserved.  Just me, a canoe and nature!  I had my tent and a case of beer in the back, along with my clothes. 

I made it through Waco and was thinking about the weekend when I noticed a black car on the side of the road with its hood up.  I noticed the person looking under the hood was a female so I pulled over and backed up in front of her car.  In my rear view mirror I could see that she was also dressed in black.

I got out and walked to the back of my jeep and she met me between our vehicles.  She is a gorgeous blonde woman with tanned skin and a very toned, very tight body.  Her beautiful legs jutted out from the bottom of her dress and she had on heels.  Definitely not dressed for car problems.

"Thank you so much for stopping!  I'm not sure what happened.  The engine just shut off on me.  Are you a mechanic?"
"No.  Photographer.  But I do know a thing or two about cars.  Let me take a look."  She moved to the side and said "thank you."  As I passed by her the smell of her perfume was intoxicating.  Almost as intoxicating as her low cut dress that revealed a good deal of her cleavage. 

As i bent over the engine, she bent over it from the side and I glimpsed a real good view of her cleavage.  I checked the fuel filter and it was ok.  I checked the oil and it was ok. The alternater belt, however, was not.  It was not even there.  That explained a lot. 

"Well, I have good news and bad news.  The repair is a pretty simple one but unless you have a spare alternator belt in this car, you are going to have to get the part.  Do you have AAA?"

"Yes. A row truck is on the way."

"Ok.  We'll, I will wait with you until he gets here then I'll be on my way."

"Thank you?  Can I pay you somehow?"

"No.  Thats ok.  I always stop when I see a woman with car trouble.  Especially when they are as beautiful as you!"  She laughed.

"Ill bet you say that to all the distressed females!"  We both laughed at that.  "Do you know who I am?"

"Should I?  I know you aren't my ex wife.  I would have remembered you!"  She laughed.  "Plus, there is no way in hell I would have let you go!"  We both laughed at that one.

"No.  I'm Jennifer Aniston."

"I thought I knew you from somewhere.  What are you doing way out here?  Wrong turn on Sunset Blvd?"  More laughter.

"Actually no.  Matthew McCoughnehey invited a few people out to his home in Austin for a getaway and i was driving there.?"

"Ahh.  Well that sounds like fun.  I'm headed that way myself for the weekend."

" i might be crazy but I have an idea.  Why don't you go down there with me?  You can meet him, Denzel Washington, and Julia Roberts.  It will be fun and it's the least I can do for you helping me." 

"I don't wasn't too impose."

"You won't be.  You will be my guest."

"Well, let me think about it."  I put my hand under my chin like I was deep in thought.  "A weekend of floating the river and sleeping in a tent or spending it with a woman every man has a crush on….hmm."

"Aww.  You have a crush on me?"

"Well, you are gorgeous, have a great personality and are sexier than two squirrels making woopie in a wool sock so...yeah."  She was beaming and I'm sure I was turning red but it was worth it.  She put her hand on my face, gazed into my eyes and lightly kissed my lips.

"Careful!  I just might fall for that indelible charm of yours."  I was awestruck and excited at the same time.

"I'd catch you anytime!"

We proceeded to take all her things from her car and put them in my jeep.  She left a note in the vehicle and called AAA to let them know what to do.  We talked and laughed the rest of the way to Austin.  I couldn't believe how real this lady was.  She is just a regular person that gets paid millions of dollars to recite sone lines.  I also couldn't believe how short her dress was and I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible legs!

We talked about everything in those three hours.  We were having a great time!  She directed me how to get to Matthew's property and we pulled up to his gate.  Once she identified herself we were buzzed in and I drove the half a mile road to his cottage.

He came out to meet us and Jennifer introduced us.  He told us that their plans had changed and they were going to have to go out of town.  He said she would have the run of the place.

"Is it ok if my friend stays, too?  He rescued me and I just want to tell him thank you."

He smiled at me and said," alright alright alright.  Any friend of Jens is a friend of mine.  Of course you can stay."

He showed us around the cottage and had to leave.  Once we were alone, Jennifer looked at me and said,"are you hungry?"  I brought our things into the house and she set out making us dinner.

When She was done, the house smelled amazing and the enchiladas she made looked delicious.  And they were.  She found a bottle of wine and opened it.  She poured us both a glass.  I don't like wine but how do you say no to. Jennifer Abiston?  I didn't want to do that!  So I drank the wine.

We finished up the bottle and she opened another.  "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?"  She smiled.

"Maybe.  Is it working?"

"Ill tell you this, you do not need the wine!"  We laughed again.  We did a lot of that.  We sat on the couch in the living room and talked.  She turned on the couch and laid down, putting her head in my lap and i put my hand across her stomach.  My goodness, she looks amazing from every angle!  Before we knew it, two bottles of wine turned into three and it was dark outside.  We had spent four hours talking!  I couldn't help but get lost in her eyes.  So beautiful, blue with specs of different colors. Simply amazing.  I was so lost that i almost didn't hear her next statement.

"When do i get to thank you properly?"  There's no way i heard that right! 

"What do you mean?"  She smiled up at me and took my hand.  She squeezed it then slid it under her dress and placed it right on her left breast.  "Oh.  That's what you mean?  Well, to be honest, in my mind you have already thanked me three times."  She laughed then she pulled me to her and kissed me softly.  Her lips parted and her tongue touched my lips.  I immediately returned the invitation and our tongues began caressing the others as we locked in a passionate kiss.  I have to say, she is not just a pretty package.  This lady is a great kisser!

We broke our kiss and she sat up.  I anxiously waited to see what she would do next and she pulled her little black dress up and over her head, letting it fall onto the floor.  Sitting next to me was the most beautiful woman wearing a black g string and that was it!  Her gorgeous breasts were completely exposed and I could not take my eyes off them.  They aren't large but they are a solid B cup.  What they lacked in size they more 9than made up in aesthetic beauty!  Just as tan as the rest of her body, there was not a tan line to be seen, her areolas and pencil eraser nipples were absolutely perfect!  I wanted to touch them but I did something else instead.  I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

I gently laid her on the bed and slowly slipped her g string over her hips, her spectacular ass and down her very toned legs.  I eased her legs apart and knelt onto the bed to get a closer look at her bald pussy.  I spread her lips and found the button I was looking for.  I started licking and sucking on her nub and she writhed in pleasure on the bed.  I was enjoying pleasuring this goddess when her body arched and grew tense as she screamed a huge orgasm.  Her wet pussy got even wetter and i could not wait any longer.  I stripped off all my clothes and knelt between the legs of one of the sexiest women in the world.

Our eyes locked and I felt a warm sensation cover my body as I slowly entered her sensational pussy.  I have no idea how I kept from cumming the moment I was inside this goddess but eventually my member was completely enveloped inside her. Her eyes closed and her back arched in pleasure as I slid in and out of her velvety vagina. 

My hands slid over her body like they had a mind of their own.  They caressed her tone thighs, her incredible teardrop ass, her hips, her stomach and finally her very aesthetically appealing breasts.  I teased her erect nipples with my fingers and she let out a gasp of pleasure.  My swollen member, now soaked with her juices, was enjoying sensations it was getting.  To keep from cumming too fast, I had to change positions.

I laid down on my back and she straddled me reverse cowgirl style.  She stealthily slid my cock back inside her love canal and started gyrating her hips and raising and lowering that mouthwatering ass of hers.  I grabbed and squeezed that mouthwatering peach as she rode me faster and faster.

I was about to blow when i felt her body tighten, her back arch and her say, "awwww fuuuuucccckkkk yeeeeeeessss!  I-I-Immm commingggggggg!" 

"Im glad" I said. " I cant hold it in any longer."  As soon as I said that she slipped off my dick.  I was about to get upset when she positioned my rock hard tool at her backdoor.  She eased onto me but this time i went balls deep in that tight, beautiful ass of hers.  "Sorry, but I cant get pregnant right now."

" I…..am…...not…...complaining" i managed to say as her ass milked me like it was getting dairy from it.  It was getting a different kind of cream, though.  A few more bounces of that perfect butt and I grabbed her hips to hold her tightly to me as I sprayed her insides with seed.

We both fell asleep.  It had been a long day.  I still see her every now and then.  Would I marry Jennifer Aniston?  In a heartbeat.  But if I cant have her heart, I'll settle for her gorgeous body every now and then.  Who wouldnt?

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence, Dexter07

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA