Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hypno Love Machine - Girls Aloud  (Read 5711 times)

madboy7931

Hypno Love Machine - Girls Aloud
« on: April 12, 2020, 03:08:47 PM »
Disclaimer - This is not a real story and all involved are over 18. This was written as a favour for someone else put thought it might find a home here as well.

“Ring ring……ring ring…..ring…..” Paul’s mobile rang at his desk at work, and normally he would ignore it, but he saw the name ‘April’ on the screen.

“Hey April, what’s up?”

A smile appeared on his face as he said hello, as he pictured her beautiful face. He had always had a crush on her but nothing ever really came of it. It didn’t stop him having the odd day dream of what it would be like to be with her.

“You will never guess what! I just won tickets to go and see Girls Aloud at a special intimate gig TONIGHT to launch their new tour!”

She sounded so happy but Paul wondered why she was telling him this news?

“Rob is away on business that night though and as I have 2 tickets, I was wondering if you’d like to come with me. Rob’s all cool with it so don’t worry”

Paul’s heart jumped a little at hearing the invitation.

“Sure! I’d love to come along. What time and where”

“8:30pm and it’s at a small venue they have hired out specially for the launch in Camden Town. I’ll text you the address and meet you there…..eeeeeakk I can’t wait!! See you tonight”

And with that the phone went dead. Paul was never a Girls Aloud fan, well, not of their music anyway. Like any male he didn’t fail to notice how hot they were. Every guy had their fave member, mostly being Cheryl, but his was Nicola. He loved her red hair and sexy legs. So at least he’d be able to get a little closer to her than he ever though he would. Plus spending time with April! The text then came though with the address for the gig.

8:30pm and Paul is standing outside a small venue with a small group of men and woman, all of a similar age. “This is a REALLY intimate gig” he thought. But before he could think too much more about it, a very excited April tapped him on the shoulder. She gave Paul a massive hug.

“I can’t believe I’m getting to see Girls Aloud after all these years!! Can you believe it? Thank you so much for coming with me, I wanted to share this night with one of my best friends”

Paul looked at her, and in his head, lots of very naughty thoughts came to him. She looked incredible, showing off lots of her amazing cleavage in a black top and short skirt. Before he could be caught staring, the doorman started letting the small crowd in to the club. April handed in her 2 tickets she printed out and they were led to a medium sized room with a stage up at the front. April went straight up to the front to be as close as she could be, in fact, all the woman in the group did. Most of the guys looked like they didn’t really want to be there, dragged along by their wife/girlfriend.
Paul followed along. He saw a massive LED screen at the back of the stage, most likely for the light show, and the large speakers. 5 microphones stood in front and all of a sudden, the lights dimmed. All the girls started going crazy with screaming and shouting “Girls Aloud…Girls Aloud….Girls Aloud…” It’s almost sounded like they were in some sort of cult.

Then the screen behind started to pulse with all sorted of colours and lights, and a voice over boomed “Ladies and Gentlemen, the band you’ve been waiting to see….give it up, for GIRLS ALOUUUUUD!!!”

And out they came! Kimberley, Nicola, Nadine, Cheryl and Sarah strutted out, all legs and boobs and hair. The screaming in Paul’s ear nearly drowned out anything that the girls were saying.

Cheryl opened the gig with a few words. “Thanks so much for coming along tonight. We are all so excited to share some of our new material with you, some of our most special fans, but we know you want to hear some classics as well right?”

The girls in the crowd, including April, went crazy. And to be fair, most if not all of the men started to cheer along as well. “They all must be Cheryl fans” Paul though with a smile.

Paul’s eyes were only on one band member though. Nicola. She was looking absolutely amazing on stage. Pale blue dress short enough to show off her fantastic legs. In fact, he seemed to remember her wearing this in one of their videos, Love Machine. That one had stuck in his head, and he was sure he had wanked off to it a few times when on TV. All the girls were in the Love Machine costumes, so they were all looking amazing!

As the music started up, the screen behind the girls started to pulse and flash with the Girls Aloud logo spinning around. It was almost too much for Paul to look at, but for some reason he found he could not look away. The music played and the girls “sang”, but there was also another sound he could hear. Very subtle, like another voice in his head.

The girls danced and strutted around on stage, showing off their still incredible bodies. Paul kept his eye on Nicola, but the flashing screen and the voice became more intense. As he tried to focus on the music, other words seemed to flash on the screen, and vanish just as quick. The voice sounded like a sexy woman whispering. As he looked at the screen he was able to make out the words as his eyes seemed to automatically adjust. “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”, “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”….and as the words appeared, the whispering voice repeated the words in his head…“Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”, “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”
The girls moving on the stage and the song they were playing almost seemed to vanish from his mind, and the words were all that mattered. He didn’t even notice that the band moved on to another song, and didn’t notice that all the other members of the audience seemed to be in a similar condition. The voice and the words were all that Paul, April and everyone else were focused on.

The girls stopped singing as they noticed that their plans had worked. Nadine took to the microphone.

“Everyone, I want you to repeat the words you can hear in your mind for me”

The whole crowd in unison droned “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”, “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit” “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”, “Listen”, “Obey”, “Submit”….

“Very good. Now stop. We will come into the crowd and pick 6 of you each. We want to take you away to another room and have a chat”

With about 30 people in the audience, the girls walked into the crowed and picked out 6 people each. Paul and 5 other men were picked by Nicola, while Nadine took April and 5 other girls. Nicola simply looked into their eyes and said “Follow me”. They had no choice other than to follow her like zombies.

They were led into a smaller room, but it was setup like the main stage, with a large screen and speakers. Nicola hit Play on a machine, and the voice came back on with the screen pulsing again. This time Nicola spoke into a microphone.

“Listen to my voice…only my voice….all you can hear is my voice. Do you understand?”

“Yes….” was the response from all 6 men.

“Just listen. You will hear my voice and follow my commands. You will not think, you will just obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand….” was the response from all 6 men.

“I am going to program you all. I am going to rewrite your minds. You will live to serve me and the other girls. You will want to do nothing more than obey our every word. From now on, you will call me Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes…Mistress…”

“Now, I’m going to take you one at a time into my dressing room to complete your training. You, what is your name?”

“Paul….”

“Excellent. I like that name. Come with me Paul”

“Yes Mistress Nicola….”

She led Paul to her dressing room and sat him on a large sofa chair. He sank into the soft leather, and his body seemed to go limp, unable to fight the sensations Nicola was teasing him with. She stood in front him, spreading her amazingly toned legs as she started to dance for him.

“Watch me Paul, keep all of your focus on me….only me…..and listen…..”

Paul felt his cock go instantly hard as he watched one of his fantasy girls put on a sexy show, just for him. It did not go unnoticed.

“I want you to listen to my voice Paul, I want you to fall in to a complete and utter trance for me. I want you Paul, I want you as my slave. I want to control your every thought. You should have nothing else but me and the other girls in your mind, thinking for you, making your life so easy, so blissful. You would like that wouldn’t you…”

The blood that should normally was in Paul’s head had all of a sudden rushed to his cock, so was barely able to form a reply, but he had no choice other than to answer her.

“Yes Mistress…..”

“We are going on a new World Tour, but instead of a one off, we decided to make ourselves more than just a girl band, we decided that since we would have such a captive audience at our shows, we should take advantage of that. If we could brainwash all of our fans to follow and obey us, we could do so much more than just sing and dance on a stage. We could shape the World how we liked it. We could do whatever we want, with whoever we want…and I’m going to start with you Paul…”

Paul could think of nothing better at that moment than Nicola taking control of him forever….meanwhile, in another room…..

Nadine had taken 6 of the girls and kept them looking at the screen, but she was paying extra attention to April.

“Now girls, I want you to listen to my words, only my words. We will be taking over your minds, to follow us, to do as we say. We want change in this World and woman are going to rule! But not all woman will want this, so a select few will join us in recruiting others to our cause.”

She looked straight into April’s eyes. “What’s your name?”

“April….”

“Well April, you are absolutely gorgeous. Who are you here with?”

“My friend Paul…”

“Really? Have you 2 ever had sex?”

“No, I’m married. But I’ve always though about what might have been”

“Interesting….would you like to have sex with him? It could be an interesting test for our ‘training’”

“Yes….I’d like to”

“Good. Come with me. The rest of you girls just keep staring at the screen and listening to the voice”

“Yes Nadine….” All the girls said in unison.

Nicola was back in the main room giving more instructions to the rest of the men when Nadine and April walked in.

“Hi Nicola, I’ve brought someone to have a play with. She came with Paul who I think you have. I know you’ve been dying for a threesome, and April here is so hot. What do you think?”

“Oh wow! She is stunning. And the hypnosis is holding? She is not resisting?”

“No, she is completely compliant. Watch this….April, I want you to kiss Nicola as passionately as you have ever kissed anyone before”

“Yes Nadine….I will obey….” April walked straight over to Nicola, grabbed her head with both hands, and started to kiss her like she had never kissed anyone before. Nadine just stood back and smiled as her slave completed her task.

“April, stop” April immediately stopped and stood still in front of Nicola. But Nicola seemed to still have her head slightly tilted, and her mouth was wide open. It took her a second or two to recover.

“I want her….and Paul…can I keep her for a while Nadine?....please?....”

Nadine just smiled. “Of course, go and have some fun. These other guys aren’t going anywhere. And we have a few hours before people start to wonder what’s going on”

Nicola grabbed April’s hand and almost pulled her towards her dressing room. Paul was still in the chair, watching the video screen. The 2 girls walked in and Nicola put April standing beside Paul before standing in front of them both. She turned off the voice and video. She wanted them both to hear and see her and nothing else.

“April and Paul, can you hear me?”

“Yes Mistress Nicola….I can hear you…” They both answer exactly the same way. Their voices merged together so perfectly and Nicola almost had an orgasm with the anticipation of what was to happen.

“Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully. Just listen to my voice. When I give you the trigger word ‘Love Machine’, you will both awaken from your trance. You will have nothing but desire for one another, and for me. All you will want to do is kiss, and lick, and fuck each other. But I will be your main desire. You will both want to do anything to please me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Nicola, we will obey….”

Nicola walked slightly out of view, but was still able to see Paul and April. She wanted to watch.

“Love Machine”

April awoke and looked around to see Paul sitting in a chair beside her. At that same moment, Paul looked up and saw April standing beside him. His cock was still hard, and he could not quite remember why, but all he wanted to do was to grab April’s tits and suck them. In turn, April saw Paul’s hard cock in his jeans and wanted to pull it out and suck it. They both grabbed at each other with pure passion, not really knowing what to do, but knowing that they had never felt so horny for someone and had to act on it straight away.

“Suck my tits Paul! I need you so much….” April’s breathing had quickened and she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each passing second. All she wanted was Paul’s cock inside her.

“I need to fuck you so bad April…” Paul’s cock was almost ready to break the zip holding it prisoner. He sucked on her amazing tits and put his hand up her skirt and started to rub her pussy. He felt it dripping on his fingers, which only made his cock ache more, April moaned as he put his 2 middle fingers inside her. Overcome with pleasure, she came almost immediately. Paul felt it, his brain now a mess of endorphins and words like Listen, Obey, Submit. April dropped to her knees as the orgasm passed and looked straight at the huge bulge in front of her. She grabbed at the zip as if staving for food and as soon as the long hard cock bounced out, she took it in her mouth and started to suck. Paul’s head almost exploded as he felt her warm mouth work along his shaft.

Nicola watched from the shadows behind one of the speakers and played with herself, watching her 2 hypno slaves devour each other in a orgy of pleasure, and she wanted some too. She stepped out and coughed just load enough for them to hear her other the moaning. They both turned to look and almost straight away exclaimed “Mistress Nicola!!”

“Looks like fun, mind if I join in?” Paul and April grabbed at Nicola and dragged her to the chair Paul was in seated in previously. Paul moved his head between Nicola’s legs and started to lick her out, while April kissed her and offered her tits to be sucked on by her Mistress.

“That’s a good boy Paul, please your Mistress. Mmmmmm, so good. April, play with Paul’s cock, make it nice and hard for me.”

She did as commanded and started to stroke his cock. He was so close to cumming but he wanted to make these feelings last.

“Fuck me Paul, give me your hard cock!”

“Fuck yes….” At that moment, Paul didn’t know why, or how it had happened, but he was fucking 2 of his all time hottest woman. He never wanted this feeling to end. He looked down at Nicola sitting in this chair, legs in the air, waiting for his cock, and beside him, his all time crush, stroking his cock him.

“Put him inside me April, guide him.” April pulled Paul’s cock towards the wet pussy waiting, and just for a couple of seconds, rubbed the tip around Nicola’s clit. She moaned the most delicious sounding moan as the hard cock and soft pussy became one, as she pushed the cock in. Paul was now on auto pilot. His body just wanted to pump in and out, in and out, it felt so good.

“Come and suck my tits April”  She didn’t need to be asked a second time. She walked around Paul and pulled apart the top of the pale blue dress. Her tits did not need much coxing to come out, as April sucked softly at first, and as the taste of them took over her senses, she sucked harder on her erect nipples.  April looked into Nicola’s eyes as Paul groaned with delight. All she could think about was how to please Nicola, and how she would do anything she wanted, nothing else mattered.

“Take control Paul, fuck me how you want” This was like music to Paul. He pulled out and turned Nicola around on the chair so her ass was up in the air in front of him. Paul told April to come around and start licking Nicola out, but she only looked at Nicola, as if waiting for permission to even move. Nicola put a hand on April’s face and said “do as Paul says, it is for MY pleasure” At that, April did as instructed, and came around to start licking. Paul walked the other way and stuck his cock in to Nicola’s mouth. Paul held Nicola’s head has she sucked harder and harder, while waves of pleasure swept through her from April’s tongue teasing and darting in and out of her soaked pussy.

“Oh God, I’m cumming…I’m cumming…..ooohhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhh” Nicola felt an orgasm like never before, knowing that her 2 thrall’s had no other purpose other than her pleasure. Paul was now unable to hold back any more, but wanted to cum all over both of their faces, so he stopped thrusting and told them “Kneel in front of me….” The 2 girls got on their knees and opened their mouths awaiting Paul’s cum. They both grabbed his cock and balls and massaged them both, and with a final scream, Paul erupted with the most amount of cum he had every spilt. The almost violent nature of the spasm’s almost made him fall to his knees, but the 2 girls took every drop he had to give.

Nicola stood up and took a nearby towel and cleaned up her face. With a smile, she also gave a towel to April. “Here you are, make yourself tidy”.

Paul was still standing, but only just. He had been drained of more than just cum, his mind was now an empty shell, with only thoughts of Nicola and the other band members. But Nicola was not quite finished.

“Stand beside each other, and listen to my voice…only my voice…..You will remember nothing of tonight. You will forget all of it. Do you both understand?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Now, you will live your normal lives once leaving this building. You will only remember having an amazing time at our gig, and all the amazing songs we sang. But I will implant a trigger for you both. I will send you an email when I need you to do something for me. You will read the email and respond with ‘Yes Mistress’. Whatever the email commands you to do, you will obey. And when you see me, or any other band members, and we say the words ‘Love Machine’, you will fall back into this trance state and obey.”

“We will obey…..”

“If I tell you to have sex with each other and film it, and then send it to me, you will do it. For my pleasure…”

“For your pleasure Mistress…..”

“And soon we will go on tour and have many other slaves to play with. You would like that wouldn’t you…”

“Yes Mistress….more slaves…..”

“And I’m sure some of the other girls in the band would like to enjoy you too. In fact, we will be having another secret gig tomorrow night. I think I’ll invite you both back for that. Nadine always wanted a threesome…await my email and follow it’s instructions”

“Yes Mistress…follow and obey….”

Nicole just smiled as she thought of tomorrow night, and all the pleasure to come.

“I think this might be our best tour ever…..”

Paul and April found themselves outside the venue, but could not fully remember walking out. But they suddenly remembered what an amazing gig they just saw, and the fact they must have danced all night as they were both sweaty and quite tired, but with a sense of euphoria. They hugged each other good night and said goodbye. April jumped in a cab and Paul walked to the tube stop. But for some reason he could not get the thought of seeing April naked out of his head. “That was a great gig” he thought. Little did he know…..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:10:28 PM by madboy7931 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon, stevebond1990, 123z

Cadeauxxx

Re: Hypno Love Machine - Girls Aloud
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 05:42:38 PM »
Nice to see you writing again mate, cheers.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA