Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Comic Con Virgin  (Read 36392 times)

Robertdoc

Comic Con Virgin
« on: December 07, 2020, 01:35:04 PM »
Comic Con Virgin Day One: Yvonne Strahovski

Originally published July 2013.

Thursday night, July 18, 2013

I stumbled into the lobby of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel in San Diego, but not out of being drunk. Not in the alcoholic sense. Whatever kind of drunk you can get from your first day at your first Comic Con, this was what I was on.

It took me long enough to take in the regular spectacle, before I actually got to attend my first panel. In fact, it was the last one for "Dexter" to honor its ongoing final season. As if that wasn't enough when it was over, I got my way through a crowd of autograph seekers and got a signature from "Dexter" femme fatale Yvonne Strahovski.

I spent the first minute in my lobby chair studying that signature, then the next few going over all my other new memorabilia. I went back to the autograph as I heard someone walking nearby, then heard someone plop into the chair next to me.

I turned my head to give a courtesy look at whoever was next to me. Then I gave another look after the first one seemed too ludicrous to believe.

"Are you in a costume?" I blurted out before I knew better. Then again, if I didn't know better, I would swear that Yvonne Strahovski was sitting next to me. It was far more likely that one of the female Comic Con nerds was dressing as her for the day – though I probably would have seen her at or near the Dexter panel.

This woman had on the exact same polka dot white dress Yvonne had at the panel. So maybe this was a mega fan with creepy, suspicious accuracy in her costume. Then again, Yvonne didn't have a signature costume to impersonate on "Chuck" or "Dexter" – unless the Weinerlicious outfit on Chuck and the saran wrap on that one Dexter counted. Sadly, this woman had none of those on.

"Not today," the woman commented, interrupting my analysis. But the fact that she spoke in an Australian accent – one Yvonne never used on TV, and one I had heard quite recently on the panel – gave me much more to go on.

When it all finally dawned on me, I narrowly kept myself from gasping. I'd already embarrassed myself enough. "Oh God, of course, duh," I said anyway. "I just saw you, so why would...."

"You....oh, right, you did!" the woman who really was Yvonne Strathovski realized, actually remembering me and actually smiling.

"Yeah. Hello again....Yvonne," I paused before looking at her autograph, pretending to need it to remember her name. Even without that, the blond hair, piercing blue eyes, big smile, long, crossed legs and silky accent should have been the final giveaways. But she kept her big smile on as I introduced myself, nonetheless.

With that out of the way, I actually took in how she was relaxing after a long day at Comic Con, just like me. "Exhausted? I thought you were a veteran around here," I pointed out casually, if not more casually than I probably should have.

"Yes, but it's still overwhelming each time. No matter what fan base you talk to," Yvonne noted.

"As a first timer who's never been on a panel before, I can only imagine," I explained.

"First time? You're a Comic Con virgin?" Yvonne nearly made me choke on air.

When I recovered, I went on autopilot to add, "That sounds about right. You could say I popped my Comic Con cherry on your panel," I did say. I figured I'd go on until she slapped me, but she kept looking amused instead. I wouldn't go so far as to say I wasn't a Comic Con virgin like.....some virgins at this convention, though – but I was thinking it.

"Well, from one veteran to a newcomer, I'm honored to take your v-card. That's the right way to say it here, right?" Yvonne checked. It was the right way in a bunch of ways.

"Just about. It's even better with a toast, though," I was emboldened enough to offer. "Let me go get the glasses and drinks from the hotel bar."

I really was on autopilot, or something else where I was out of my mind. Tempting my good first day fortune with the comic gods – and the other gods in town – like this was bound to end badly. Yet Yvonne still didn't slap or chide me, so I took her order, got us both drinks at the bar, and came back with the necessary tools for a toast.

"A toast to Comic Con. You never forget your first," Yvonne stated. I brushed aside how she kept harping on that, and toasted her as instructed.

"Here here. And don't worry. Other fans might shoot for the moon and ask for stuff they've only fantasized about, but not me," I assured. I added just enough of a leer to make her think I meant....something physical. Obviously, it was a convincing leer, considering who I was leering at.

But it was only for a second, just to give her the idea. Then before she really could think about slapping me, I added, "You guys gave enough teasers at the panel anyway. Not really, but I can handle the suspense for 10 more weeks."

Yvonne unsettlingly paused for a second, then seemed to roll her eyes comically while holding back a laugh. Still, she stuck around and took a sip, so I took one from my drink. Now that I'd joked about vague sexual stuff and got it out of the way, it wouldn't be a problem the rest of the night. Whether it was one beforehand or not.

Yvonne did say some stuff about the very last days of shooting on Dexter – which at most, was a hint that her murderous character would play some part in the finish. I filed that away as scoop, but by the time I came back with our second drinks, I got to asking about her own first time at Comic Con, when they screened the "Chuck" pilot in summer 2007.

"Well, that was a blast. Eventually," Yvonne started. "I mean, before the screening, it was all just nerves and panic, really. First big acting job I'd ever done, first time screening it for an audience....not the easiest thing to look forward to. I had to use some tricks to calm myself down, but when it was over....I used them to celebrate. Even got someone to help me out."

What kind of tricks worked like that? What kind other than the ones I couldn't think about around her? "Tricks, huh?" I asked, just to move the conversation along.

"You know, it's unfair what they say about this place just having geeky virgins," Yvonne carried on. "There are some hot, virile 'nerds' all around here every year. They don't even need slave costumes from 30 years ago!" Now that made my head play too many visual tricks on me.

As I shook them off, I heard Yvonne continue, "This really is a whole new world for new people. It can be overwhelming at first, but once you....relax and enjoy it, the rest is easy. I know what I'm talking about. I'm sure you will too."

That would be a change of pace. And a few other things, if this was going....a certain way that seemed less and less outlandish. "I mean, you've been telling me you want to all night," she went on. "This is your first time, and who know if I'll get another show or movie by next year. Sounds like a fitting way to pass the torch."

Funny choice of words, since the torch was getting too hot for me to handle. I figured I'd have to handle it myself as soon as I got back to my room. But if she was offering to make it a two person job....

She wasn't, right?

But then she dropped her hand on my chair – on my leg, more specifically – and filled in the blanks with a penetrating, sultry glare on her gorgeous face. There was my answer.

When I found my breath again, I asked, "Where do you want to give it to me? The torch," I caught myself at the end.

"We can try not to burn down your room first," she answered. She was trying to be clever, although I hoped she wasn't just being drunk. Two drinks shouldn't have made her impaired, yet the offer suggested evidence to the contrary.

If Yvonne didn't stumble or slur on the way up to my room, I figured I could do this guilt free. So I got up and had her walk side by side with me to the elevator, then got in and sent it to my floor. And as we walked to my room door, I didn't see her sway or drunkenly giggle once.

Yet when we crossed the threshold and entered my new room, I felt one final need to get the gentlemanly stuff out of the way. "You're sure you're up for it? You're not still exhausted from today?" I checked.

"Not yet," Yvonne said suggestively.

With her back turned to me, I let my eyes trail up her sleek legs, gaze at the perky outline of her ass, and stop at the shoulders covered up by her dress straps. This inspired me to say, "Let me just make completely sure," as a segway.

Ready to make sure Yvonne was completely relaxed, I put my hands on her for the first time. Instead of going for her breasts, ass or waist, I rested my hands on her shoulders and started rubbing. Yvonne stood still as I positioned myself behind her, just rubbing the parts of her shoulders covered by her dress. But when she let out her first soft moan, I slid her left strap down and went to work on her bare skin.

The smooth, sun kissed texture of her skin nearly got a quiet moan out of me. When I glided my thumb down to her collarbone, she moaned louder and sexier. This empowered me to get closer behind her, placing my face against her soft, honey scented blonde hair, while keeping my increasingly visible bulge just short of touching her ass. In the meantime, my right hand lowered her other dress strap to expose her right shoulder.

Yvonne took it a step further, walking forward a step to untie the string around her waist, before proceeding to remove the entire dress next. Her back was still turned, but I could still clearly see that her bra was blue – matching the blue panties that lifted and halfway covered her ass so delectably. But other than that, none of her taut, perfectly shaped back, ass or legs were covered.

Resisting the urge to turn her around and study her front half, I walked forward and resumed my massaging duties. Unlike before, I put my head down to her left shoulder, and gave it a tentative kiss when I stopped rubbing it. After kissing it again, I leaned my hips forward and made sure Yvonne's ass could feel my bulge.

My hands finally left her shoulders and started to glide down her trim waist. But before they could reach her hips, Yvonne turned around, giving me time to stare at the front of her panties and bra. Once I took in enough of her shapely breasts, I looked up and was hypnotized by the sexiest, half lidded smolder and smile I'd ever seen.

I could only get lost in her eyes for a half-second, before she closed them and put her lips onto mine. When the initial sensation wore off, my hands picked up where they left off and went back on her waist. Her hands cupped both sides of my head, helping her lips to press deeper, and her tongue to glide in easier when it moved into my mouth.

Yvonne all but cooed into my mouth, causing me to open it up wider as she took it over. It felt like there was pure silk flooding my mouth, to say nothing of the feel of her backside once my hands reached over. Having given Yvonne her opening bit of fun, I finally joined in and gently began to let my tongue push hers back into her mouth, with mine closely following.

After a squeeze of her ass, my hands slid up her back and tried to work on her bra strap. I stopped halfway through, but I shot my right hand into her hair to keep her from breaking our kiss. Yvonne didn't stop, and after my lips broke off and went down to her collarbone, my hands returned to finish unhooking the strap.

Although the bra was loose, I didn't remove it, choosing to keep the cups on as my lips arrived at her breasts. I made sure the cups and their nicely bountiful cargo fit nicely in my hands, then teased Yvonne by licking her nipples through the cups. I tried to nibble on the fabric covering them, which made her groan more impatiently.

"Take them off," Yvonne asked, her accent taking on a sultry timber. Just when I began to enjoy having control, she put her hand right on the front of my jeans, adding, "I can show you how it's done."

The concept of not removing Yvonne Strahovski's bra right away was flimsy as it is. Now it was downright lunacy. So I threw the bra off, took in how her chest was firmer and rounder while uncovered, and began licking her nipples for real – right as Yvonne lowered my zipper.

I tried not to bite down on Yvonne's right nipple too hard as her hand reached into my pants. Yet after her fingers glided down the front of my underwear for a moment, she removed her hand and got to work removing my shirt instead. It was only fair, but it was kind of cruel – which signaled I shouldn't bite anything again, even if that wasn't really her point.

Once I was shirtless too, I decided to take care of my pants myself. I removed them and left myself in just my underwear, like Yvonne. Thinking ahead, I backed her up until she bumped into the bed, then she took the hint and laid down flat on the mattress.

With Yvonne's seductive, 90 percent naked body lying on complete display for me, I took my time settling myself over her. But I still set myself on top of her, savored our naked chests rubbing each other, then resumed work on kissing hers. Yet before I went too far below her breasts, Yvonne pulled a fast one.

In a move that would make Sarah Walker and Hannah McKay proud, Yvonne suddenly flipped me onto my back and put herself on top of me. Before I could catch my breath or even make a joke about her stunt work paying off, she turned around and set herself on top from a different angle.

She had her panty clad ass hovering over my face, while her face was hovering above my underwear clad erection. With the 69 position all set up, I scrambled to catch up and rise to the challenge. Yet Yvonne licked the evidence of how risen I really was, although it was still covered in underwear.

Paying her back, I licked the already wet front of her panties, then tried to move it aside with my teeth. Yvonne beat me to it, dipping her tongue into my underwear, then lifting it up just enough so she could lick my throbbing head. It would have been so hot to see, if my vision wasn't clouded by Yvonne's own throbbing genitals.

Leaving that aside for now, I lowered Yvonne's panties to expose her firm ass and wet pussy. I gave it a long, wet lick of my own, yet Yvonne stuck to batting my cock head with her tongue. I felt her all but dig the tip of her tongue into my slit, until she finally grabbed my shaft and gave my head a deep, sudden suckle for one all too brief second.

I moaned right into Yvonne's lower lips, pushing my mouth deeper into them as she kept suckling me every few seconds. To up the ante, my hands grabbed her ass as I attacked her harder with my tongue. Yvonne's just teased my shaft as her mouth took me in deeper and longer – so she still had the winning strategy.

I removed my tongue from her pussy and started focusing on the back of her lovely legs. I licked her left upper thigh and began going down to her lower one, with my right thumb brushing her pussy every few seconds. I felt Yvonne taking me in deeper, but I kept my mouth on her leg – even when her mouth popped off my cock.

All I felt her do next was take my balls and start bouncing them up and down. I was in a precarious position, yet I kept teasing her and only briefly put the tip of my finger into her. When I took it out, both hands went down her thighs, then slid back up and got a hold of the sides of her breasts.

At that point, I didn't feel her jiggling my balls anymore. Her right hand went off me altogether, then I heard a suckling noise – although she wasn't suckling me.

My best guess was that she was sucking her finger like she sucked my cock, whether to get a substitute or just to torture me. Either way, once the suckling noises stopped, it took another few seconds until I felt her wet finger right below my balls. Moments later, I felt her tongue on that area.

In the 69 position, she couldn't lick that much all the way down there. Perhaps that helped explain why she hopped off me at last, then turned back around and faced me as she lowered her head to my crotch.

With her right hand down below, doing the job to her pussy that I wasn't, Yvonne took me with her left hand and stroked me as she licked underneath my balls. She then moved forward as her tongue slid up to her balls, up my shaft and over my slit and head. It left my cock altogether and just kept licking up my body, while the rest of her followed its lead.

Yvonne licked up to my chest as she crawled closer to me, her deep blue eyes never leaving mine. Her tongue didn't leave my body as it glided past my own breast, reached my neck, lifted up to my chin and then effortlessly entered my mouth.

Although that tongue had tasted so much of my body already, I met it swipe for swipe. However, the swiping didn't last very long, as she broke the kiss and turned her body around all over again. But this time, Yvonne didn't hover her ass over my face.

Since my fingers fell down on the job and her own weren't enough, Yvonne filled the gap herself with my own cock. The only problem – a slight one, really -- was that she put herself in the reverse cowgirl position as she sat on my shaft. I wasn't in position to complain as she settled myself into her, then got all the way down after a few bounces.

Once she sat her ass down and adjusted to my full cock inside of her, I made a move to touch her. Before I got there, I saw her own hands leave my sight, only to obviously go onto her breasts. She bounced her own tits out of my sight while riding my cock, which only seemed halfway fair.

But with her hands playing with herself up above, I could put mine back to work down below.

After Yvonne settled into her rhythm of riding me, my hands returned to work in grabbing her hips. My right hand soon went between her legs and beside her filled pussy. Without any more warning, my index finger went on top of her pussy and started rubbing it as fast as possible. To add on, my left hand grasped her hip as much as it could.

"Oh! Ah....oh, fuck," Yvonne said for the first time. She got herself to keep riding me steadily, but I started thrusting so she wouldn't have to do all the work. I pushed harder into her and rubbed faster, while Yvonne kept fondling her tits during the ride. But after I drove in harder, she put her hands down and tried to stable herself by putting them on my legs.

This gave me the opening to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her down, so that she was lying her back on my stomach. From that position, I rolled around and put her on her side, halfway doing what she did to me. I slipped out of her for a moment, but put myself right back in as we lay on our sides and spooned.

Yvonne turned to look at me for the first time in several moments, and I responded by licking her lips. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, leaving us to rub ours together with our mouths and eyes open. We kept eye contact as my tongue briefly entered her mouth, then hers dipped into mine for a time.

"Not deep enough. Come on, fuck me," Yvonne purred. To answer her, I gave her one brief kiss and rolled her over on her stomach. I quickly got off and lined myself up behind her, then Yvonne got herself up on all fours on cue.

I brushed my head over her pussy lips before sliding all the way back in, not stopping until Yvonne's ass collided into my hips. I grabbed hers and started pumping into her, letting the sounds of our slapping hips fill the room. But we both added groans soon enough as she clenched tighter around me and looked over her shoulder.

"So good for a virgin," she teased, knowing full well now how misleading that title was. I pulled all the way out and gave her four hard thrusts back in to drive it home. "Fuck, so good...." She said again.

I let myself enjoy fucking Yvonne from behind for another minute or two, until I realized I didn't have much time to work with. As such, I took us out of the doggie style position and laid her on her back again, getting myself right on top of her.

I went back into her and put my hand back behind her head, holding it still as I kissed her. Yvonne got into it, putting her hands on my lower back and bringing them down to my ass soon enough. She tightened her legs around me as she slapped my ass with her left hand, then gave it a swat with her right.

Impressed, I gave her a few more hard kisses, but not too hard. If I went too out of control, this would ended sooner than I wanted. Having it end at all would be bad enough, so I had to get in what little I could.

I let myself fuck her while kissing her neck and ears, but I made myself start to slow down. Yvonne thrust back, taking up some of the slack for me, yet she wasn't prepared for me to pull out after a few more moments.

I tried to distract her by suckling on her neck, then suckling back down to her breasts briefly. I left her pussy and my cock hanging while I kissed down her delicious body once more, but I was planning to take care of one of us soon enough.

Yvonne groaned impatiently, but I ultimately rewarded her by pushing her legs apart as my head came between them. My cock was still hard and neglected, although I hoped this would give it time to cool down. The rest of me wasn't so at peace, as I showed by burying my head into Yvonne and devouring her harder than ever.

My tongue and fingers worked themselves on her pussy, much to her joy. She grinded herself against me and rested her legs on my shoulders, causing me to instinctively thrust my cock forward, although it wasn't inside anything or touching anything. But its neglect would hopefully pay off once I paid her off.

Yvonne muttered a few "fucks" and gritted her teeth as I kept going, then I let my hands go up and bounce her tits around for a while. She helped out for a while, but soon let her hands go into my hair instead.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," I asked her, despite not sounding 100 percent clear.

"Make me ready to cum first," Yvonne dared me. I rose up to that dare by shoving two fingers into her while licking the bottom of her pussy, and even further below that like she did to me. She bucked herself against my fingers, lifting her ass up and inspiring me to grab it below.

I held it up as much as I could while fondling it and burying my tongue in her. "Oh fucking shit....there, I'm close," Yvonne confessed. "Get me over...."

"In a bit," I warned, yet I kept eating her harder instead of pulling away. This lulled her into a false sense of security, among other more pleasurable things, before I pulled my tongue and my face away and dropped her ass back on the mattress.

"What the fuck?" Yvonne asked with horny anger. After leaving her hanging for a few seconds, I got up and finally touched my even more neglected cock. It was more than ready to end both our suffering, as it lined up and suddenly pushed back into her, giving us much needed relief.

With Yvonne on the brink and myself off it for a while, I hoped it would help me take her over the edge first. Just in case, I fucked her and squeezed her tits all at once, flicking her nipples when I could. Yvonne only responded in grunts and moans, not needing to say in words that she was close to cumming.

Still, she was helpful enough to yell, "Yes, fuck, God...." as she tightened around me one last time. I was counting on my cock to withstand it after that long period of neglect, yet even that hardly seemed like enough as I felt her cum on me.

I slowed down my thrusts to help contain myself and make things easier for Yvonne, as she laid back and tried to catch her breath while finishing up. I found myself breathing heavily as well, with the impact of all that hard fucking starting to take its toll. But there was one more thing to do before I could recuperate.

I slowly pulled myself out of Yvonne, checking to see that my cock was still rock hard and quite wet. With her juices on me, it made my cock as slick as I hoped, as I carefully rubbed them on myself while Yvonne was recovering. She finally looked up as I began to jack myself off over her satiated, stunning body.

"Imagined this a bunch of times, now here it is," I told her. Technically, it was a little less than a bunch, but there was no need to get technical now. "Where can I put it?"

Yvonne took some more time to get herself settled, yet I needed her to go faster. I tried to go slower while waiting for her answer, until she replied, "Let me. I owe you anyway."

With that, Yvonne sat up in front of me and reached her hand down towards my cock. She took my own off of it and went to work, then laid herself down on her stomach to get my shaft into eye level. She didn't suck me off, but she did rub me closer to climax – with her hand, and with rubbing my head and base onto both her soft cheeks and lips.

The sight and the sensation nearly made me go off then and there, but I held firm in case she had any more tricks. But after she glided her lips over my tip, she pulled back and opened her mouth while jacking me off harder.

"It's okay. Cum in me. Cum on me," she whispered seductively, her eyes baring into me almost as deep as I bared into her. As that washed over me and her hand tugged harder, I was finally ready to wash into and onto her.

She aimed it so I landed on her at first, coating her face with my first three spurts. Then she aimed it so the rest landed in her mouth. She let me see it enter her, then closed her mouth around me as I finished up. I came down to feel Yvonne swallow around my drained cock, as the rest of my cum settled onto her already beautiful face.

Yvonne gave me a few final courtesy licks and swallows, before popping off me so I could recover. "Now we're even," she said with a satisfied tone, leaving me soon after to obviously wash her face.

The image of my cum on Yvonne Strahovski's face stuck with me, while I stayed frozen on the bed. Finally I fell on my own stomach, not knowing what else to do. Whether Yvonne was going to leave or climb into bed with me after cleaning herself off, I didn't know, and I didn't have the energy to comment either way.

Whatever happened next, I had no right to complain after that. Not even about how the next three days at Comic Con could only pale in comparison.

There was nowhere to go but down – and not in the ways me and Yvonne just did.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, pixidragon

Robertdoc

Comic Con Virgin Day Two - Cobie Smulders
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 01:37:01 PM »
Comic Con Virgin Day Two: Cobie Smulders

Originally published July 2013

Friday morning, July 19, 2013

I fell asleep earlier than I wanted to, so I didn't know if Yvonne was doing the same with me. When I woke up the next morning, I didn't dare to open my eyes – both in fear of not seeing her there, and in fear of how to talk to her if she was there. However, I heard footsteps nearby, which told me she'd stayed the night but was ready to go.

I should have been the gentleman and said a goodbye, at least, but I was too nervous. It was easy to be gusty near a hot celebrity when they're letting you take her, yet the aftermath seemed too tricky to handle.

Before I cursed myself too much for not having guts, I felt a pair of cool lips on my cheek. Yvonne was sneaking out while she thought I was sleeping – but she still had the decency and appreciation to kiss me goodbye. Even if she thought I wouldn't know about it.

So half good, half bad morning after. At least I had enough of the good to cling to. I'd carry that with me in my long wait for.....

Fuck.

It wasn't a last look at Yvonne Strahovski that made me spring out of bed, but the prospect of being late in line for the afternoon's biggest panel. Marvel was holding a screening of their new Avengers based TV pilot "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" -- and although it was hours from now, it still might be too late for a good place in line.

I got myself dressed, left the Hilton, went over to the convention and saw way too many people camped out in line already. Nevertheless, I dared to hope I was just on the borderline of fitting into the way too small Ballroom 20.

Hours later, the dare didn't pay off.

I was reduced to going online and looking up live blogs to see what I was missing. Of course few people in that crowd were going to hate the pilot, or hate hearing from the likes of Joss Whedon. This told me little I couldn't have figured out – except that Cobie Smulders' Maria Hill was in the pilot too and would likely be a recurring guest in between "How I Met Your Mother"'s final season. But it would been nice to see them prove me right in person.

I guessed this was my comeuppance for getting so lucky last night. Figured it would happen, but it didn't have to take up my whole day. With no chance of getting into the night's big panels – including a Spider-Man 2 one that wouldn't even have Emma Stone there – I quit while I was behind by a manageable figure.

All I did was walk around the convention, check the exhibits, and have some leftover regret over the end with Yvonne. While that was only a little asterisk on the hottest night of my life, it wasn't like I'd get a chance to improve on it. With her or anyone like her.

I carried that feeling with me as I left the convention building. Apparently to an astounding degree. Because I could have sworn someone that looked like Cobie Smulders was hanging around there too.

So I was imagining a celeb associated with Marvel now. Then again, I thought I imagined Yvonne at first, or at least thought she was a costumed fan. This Cobie lookalike wasn't dressed up as Maria Hill, or even as Robin Sparkles. Then what....

Oh God. Did I just see a real life celebrity and mistake her for a fan again? Tonight, of all nights? When I answered my own question, I had to go into a laughing fit.

When I remembered Cobie Smulders was there to hear my fit, I made myself sound human again. But just in case I hadn't embarrassed myself enough, I asked, "You are Cobie Smulders, right?""

"The guy who gave me my Comic Con badge thought so," she replied. It was more of a joke than an answer, yet it sounded enough like her, so it was close enough.

"Good. I mean, this isn't the first time I saw a celebrity here and thought she was in a costume. Now I know it's a trend," I explained, without adding the other details.

"It's my first time here, so I don't know where all the costume shops are yet," Cobie retorted.

"Oh right, that's right," I exclaimed, remembering this was the first year "How I Met Your Mother" was at Comic Con – and the last – and she hadn't been on any Marvel panels yet. Not off screen, anyway. Still, another first timer here like me – at least in one regard.

Shaking that off, I revealed, "I tried to see your big screen Comic Con debut today. I didn't quite make it. Spent hours in line and everything."

Cobie took a second to decode that, then looked apologetic. "Ouch. Sorry, man," she said.

"My fault for sleeping, I guess," I commented, again brushing aside the exact circumstances. "Now I know what not to do tonight before your next panel," I added, throwing away my plans to go to the Hunger Games panel tomorrow – I pretty much had to now. But the Mother panel was my second choice for the afternoon, so no harm done.

"No sleep, good advice. I can do that before my two panels tomorrow and get away with it, right? You probably know more about what works here than me," Cobie stated. It took me a while to realize she was talking about being on the Captain America panel too, which made me feel even more like a time waster. Still, I had to correct something before I stopped.

"Actually, this is my first time here too," I said, adding the "here" to the first time since there was no need for innuendo. Not with another celebrity, and not with one married with a four-year-old kid. Karma had punished me enough today.

Nevertheless, I continued, "I'm no expert on how this place works yet. Maybe oversleeping will work better for you. They can afford to wait for you in a ballroom," I tried to say in a non-bitter way. To erase that, I added, "But from what I hear, I missed out on some pretty big stuff. I'm glad you were part of it. And part of the stuff after that. Eventually."

"Thanks. Eventually," Cobie replied with a smile.

This was resembling a now familiar formula – a thoroughly beautiful celebrity actually letting me talk, and actually being amused by my idiocy. Regardless, I knew that was all the déjà vu I was getting tonight.

"Well, I should let you solve your sleep dilemma," I called back. Before I actually said good bye, though, I remembered I was still carrying my little book – the one with Yvonne's autograph. I turned a page that was far away from hers, and asked Cobie to add her signature. She added it, then I gave her my name, a few more congrats and a goodbye.

It was my best goodbye of the day, so I at least ended that on a high note. Not pushing my luck, I returned to my room for the first time since Yvonne left. After relieving the memories for about an hour, I flipped through the TV until I heard a knock.

I went over to my door, puzzled since I wasn't causing any disturbances. For a brief second, I thought it was Yvonne. It wasn't, but I wasn't that far off – although this was still far more shocking.

When I recovered from seeing Cobie at my door – in a casual black and grey shirt, no less -- and remembered to let her in, I noticed she was holding something. A something that almost looked like a DVD case.

"I told Joss I wanted a DVD of my first Comic Con footage. I didn't tell him I'd be the only one watching it, though," Cobie hinted at, as it dawned on me that she was holding a DVD of the S.H.I.E.L.D pilot I missed. "But I am gonna need it back when you're done. The cat's out of the bag already, but we didn't let those cats take the episode with them."

"Right, thank you, of course," I mixed up my phrases in my gratitude. "So I should drop this off somewhere when it's over?"

"I'll probably be too busy to get it tomorrow. And I've got just over an hour to spare now. Luckily this is only 44 minutes," Cobie did the math. I started to do math of my own, then I snapped out of it when Cobie found the DVD player in my room.

I took the hint that I'd have to watch this now – but the larger hint of Cobie sticking around to watch it with me was still a lot to comprehend. Still, that was the only hint I could handle, even as she bent down just within my eyesight to put the DVD copy in.

Instead of sitting on the bed, I found two chairs and put them in front of the bed. I took the right one while Cobie sat next to me on the left, as the bootleg copy of the episode I missed hours ago came on my screen.

I normally like total silence to focus on watching my shows. I should have insisted on it after all the trouble me and Cobie had gone through for this – especially Cobie. Yet in between laughing at the banter and widening my eyes at the budget, I had a bit of running commentary with Cobie during the screening. I made some notes during her scenes, and she chipped in a few behind-the-scenes tidbits as well.

Our chairs stayed a couple of inches apart, as did we. But I caught Cobie glancing at me nearly as much as she did the episode. Then again, she was in the episode, so she probably already saw some of it already. But although I hadn't seen any of it, I split my time peeking at Cobie too.

When it was over, there wasn't anything left to distract me from her. I owed her a thank you, at the least, for making this happen – or at least a little review. However, I was once again at a loss on what to say to a celebrity, after an unprecedented experience with her. Only this time I couldn't fake being asleep.

Since Cobie was looking at me with a little smile, and a hint of something else in her striking blue eyes, I was even more speechless. I opened my mouth to at least start to say something, but she stopped me by saying, "You're welcome."

Then she further stunted my ability to speak by kissing my cheek.

This made even less sense to me than Yvonne coming on to me. As I remembered earlier, I knew Cobie was a married mother, and I knew husband Taran Killam of "SNL" was probably here at Comic Con too. Might help further explain why she said she only had an hour to spare. It didn't explain anything else at all, though.

Nevertheless, Cobie didn't look ashamed or scared when I finally looked at her again. She just looked as tempting as ever.

It took 44 minutes to watch that pilot. If she was only here for 15 more minutes....there really was no time to analyze why she was doing this. If I could pretend that motives didn't matter once....

Hell, I wasn't looking away from her gaze anytime soon anyway. By the time I felt myself moving closer, I threw everything else out of the window.

After I took the time to savor our first kisses, I remembered I had to go faster. So I glided my tongue over Cobie's silky lips and slid past them, while my right hand grasped her hair and slid down to her back. She kept her hands on the back of my neck, fiddling with my collar as my hands started fiddling with the bottom of her shirt.

Cobie broke off and got up off her chair, leaving me needing to follow suit. She lifted her shirt up as I started to do the same, and was undoing her pants before I lowered mine. Once I was left in my underwear, I could focus on Cobie being left in her black bra and panties.

She had the same relative body type as Yvonne – model thin, with medium sized but perky and round breasts, an ass that fit the same description, and sky high legs. And as I already knew, she and Yvonne had piercing blue eyes to get completely lost in, yet Cobie's brunette hair framed hers in an exceptionally alluring fashion.

When I shook off her hypnotic effect, I had us sit on the front of the bed, then I put my hand on top of her leg. When I didn't hear her object, I slid up higher before sliding three of my fingers onto the front of her panties. Her legs nearly clenched around my hand, which empowered me to go a step further.

My left index and forefinger dipped inside her underwear, earning a moan from Cobie. When I heard her go "Mmm hmmm...." I suddenly put all five fingers inside, then attempted to palm her pussy as best I could. Cobie hissed before helping me along by rubbing herself on my hand.

My other hand went to her right hip, lowering the side of her underwear down. Cobie took the hint and lifted herself up to take her panties down. When she sat again, my left hand went back to palming and teasing her, as Cobie let out her approval and reached back to unhook her bra.

When she took her bra down, she only let me stare at her breasts for a moment before her hands worked on something else – gliding over my own underwear.

Cobie fondled my bulge with both hands, which made harder for me to use one on fingering her. She made it slightly easier by taking her left hand away, leaving her right hand to cup my balls. I finally got a finger inside Cobie to thank her, then she thanked me back by reaching into my underwear and pulling my shaft out.

I quickly got the rest of my underwear down, then we both resumed pleasuring each other with no more barriers. Cobie worked a quick pace on my cock with her right hand, but soon slowed it down to tease me. To balance it out, my left index finger dug deeper into her pussy and wiggled around as fast as it could.

"Mmmm, ah, that's good," Cobie approved, before giving my cock a harder squeeze. "Really good," she emphasized, going back to a soft teasing of my head with her thumb.

Somehow, I remembered I had a free right hand, which I used to cup Cobie's firm right breast. I used my thumb to brush the underside of her boob, then leaned down to lick it. As our hands kept pumping, my mouth started suckling her breast down and circling around her nipple. Cobie groaned and put her free hand on the back of my head, pushing it forward like I might have if her mouth was....on me.

I looked up at her flushed, pleased face and her open mouth, which inspired me to nibble on her nipple and watch her get even more flustered. My hand left her breast and tried to reach for her left tit, jiggling it as my mouth stayed on her right one. It was certainly awkward to do all that while we were jerking each other off, but Cobie broke it off first.

She got my face off of her chest, then put hers onto my neck and began to suckle it in kind. Her hand moved lower on my cock and brushed my balls, while her mouth went higher and landed on my ear. In return, I put a second finger into her, which forced out a seductive whimper into my ear.

"Fuck, you got it," Cobie breathed onto me. "We don't have much time, though, so...."

I figured that meant we had to fuck shortly, not that she wanted to stop. But with the way Cobie was handling me, I wouldn't last long inside her anyway. Still, I needed to do one more thing first.

Since Cobie hinted we would stop using our hands soon, I reluctantly got her hand off me and took mine off of her. But instead of lining her up to fuck her, I dove my head down and lined her up with my tongue.

I couldn't spend much time down there, so I licked her as hard and as fast as I could. My hands rested on her thighs, gripped them and spread them wider as I nibbled on her clit, then licked it all better. Cobie gasped and groaned, fisting my sheets with her hands, or at least that's how it looked through my limited vision.

After sliding my tongue in as deep as possible, I licked her up and lifted my head, not bothering to close my mouth. With her taste and juices fresh on my tongue, I kissed Cobie so she could taste them too. Before I wondered if that would go over well, her tongue attacked mine and I had my answer.

Cobie circled her tongue around mine before pulling away. Once our breath returned, she commented, "Not a bad idea," then proceeded to top it.

Her head dropped into my lap, and before I knew it, her mouth was on my cock and her tongue was circling it too. When it made contact, she licked up and hummed around my head while her tongue played with the underside. Her hands returned to my shaft, as one pumped the bottom half and the other palmed my balls.

When Yvonne blew me, I couldn't see it since I was occupied with her pussy – and I couldn't focus when she sucked me while I was cumming. But this time, I could clearly take in the sight of a sexy celebrity sucking my cock – despite the urge to throw my head back. Fortunately, I kept my head still when Cobie looked up at me, with a sultry glare and her mouth halfway down my cock.

Without thinking, I put my hand on the back of her head, like she did to me while I sucked her tit. I had just enough sense not to start fucking her mouth too hard, to be easy on her and to keep myself from going too soon. But I gave her mouth a few pumps and she kept swallowing and licking me, until she popped her head off.

I had a brief second to worry if I went too far, before Cobie went up and kissed me. Kissed me right after taking my cock in her mouth – and making me feel the aftertaste like I did with her. Obviously, it wasn't the best sensation, yet the rest of her lips and mouth – and the still lingering taste of her pussy – helped it go down easier.

While that overpowered me, I felt Cobie climb into my lap. Yet she didn't break our kiss as she lined my cock up against her, then started to sink down. She only broke from my lips at first, but soon went back to kissing me as I fit myself in.

Cobie put her arms around my shoulders, while I settled mine around her hips and let myself hold her ass for the first time. Her legs went around me as I took my first thrust, then she lowered herself almost all the way down, with my second thrust getting the rest of me in.

We broke our lips and our hips at the same time, but soon pushed our hips together again. After a few more times, we rested our foreheads against each other as we started fucking in earnest. I studied her face to see how it would change after each thrust, yet mine broke first when she briefly swiveled her hips.

I didn't know how much time had gone by, or how much I had left to do any other moves. It was hard to calculate while Cobie tightened around me anyway. Nevertheless, she made it harder when she pushed me down on the bed, then sat up to ride me in full.

I took in the sight of her flawless figure on full display while bucking on top of me, settling on her bouncing breasts. With that, I got back into things and held onto them, making them bounce even more. I pushed them together and tried to rub them side by side, resulting in Cobie putting her hands on my chest and pushing down on it.

Her ass bounced harder onto me, so I left her breasts and went down to grab it again. I tried to help lift it up and down, but Cobie seemed plenty good at it herself. Regardless, I made an effort to jiggle it around anyway, as my fingers wound up getting closer to her ass crack.

Taking a chance, I brushed my left index finger between her cheeks – and it sounded like her moans got a little louder afterwards. To get a second opinion, I put the tip of my index finger into her cleft and slid down. As I did, I looked up at Cobie, whose face certainly looked encouraging.

"Don't put it in there," she gasped out anyway. "Just tease it.....put me on the edge." Like I had time to argue.

Encouraged, I rested the tip of my finger onto her hole, but I followed orders and didn't put it in. I brushed the hole and pressed on it, yet that was all. It seemed to do the job, as Cobie came down on me harder and pushed her ass back a few times as well.

Clearly this was going to make her go soon, so if I had any more bright ideas, I had to use them now. I settled for using an old idea, as I sat myself up again, had Cobie settle onto my lap, and put my head against her breasts again while nearly fingering her ass.

My right arm wrapped around her back as my face buried myself in her tits. We held each other, bucked against each other and grabbed each other pretty tight, although my finger was actually lighter around her hole. Cobie bucked her hips forward extra hard, which caused me to lose my balance and fall onto my side, taking her down with me.

We temporarily stopped as we both found ourselves on our sides. Yet I was still in her, my hand and finger were squarely on her ass, and this position was maneuverable. So I lifted my right arm up and put it around Cobie, letting her rest on my arm while I slowly started pumping again.

I gripped her ass harder and put my finger back to work teasing her when we were settled. Cobie grit her teeth, which I could clearly see now that our heads were locked together again.

"Come on, come on....." Cobie urged. "Don't send me outta here hanging...."

"Wasn't planning on it," I assured, pressing my finger harder against her hole. I briefly considered pushing all the way in, yet I owed Cobie the chance to give permission. I also owed her the chance to cum too.

As Cobie recovered from my finger's maneuver, my cock pulled another fast one with four straight rapid fire thrusts. She threw her head back as I froze up, but gave her three more quick pumps once she looked at me again. When that paid off, I nearly pulled all the way out of her, only to slam myself all the way back in.

"Oh, fuck me...." Cobie exclaimed, without any irony. I thought ahead to give her a tender kiss, throwing her off before pulling back and slamming harder back in. Once I was in, I let my finger press harder against her ass, then slammed my cock back inside her before pressing my finger again. I repeated the pattern several more times, adding an unexpectedly soft kiss every once in a while, just for fun.

Cobie panted, but had enough strength to start kissing me again too. When our tongues joined in, I put my cock back all the way in, then took a gamble and finally put my fingertip in her ass.

With our mouths locked together, she couldn't clearly tell me to stop, even if she wanted to. She moaned pretty deeply onto me and her pussy clenched even harder, helping to tell me she was almost there.

As tempting as it was, I didn't finish her with my finger in her ass. Instead, I wiggled it around twice more, then pulled it out and laid Cobie on her back. I sat straight up, giving me the chance to see my cock buried in her wet pussy, and letting her see it too. I then brought her attention to the finger that had just been in her ass – then placed it against her pussy.

With that finger and my cock working to finish her off down there, Cobie was just about set. She tried to buck herself back, calling out, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...." before trailing off and doing just what she warned.

I kept still as Cobie released herself on my cock, faring slightly better than when Yvonne did it. When I felt her finishing off, I brought myself to look down below. Using my right index finger – not the one that was in her ass – I brushed her pussy and then put my finger right in my mouth.

If I pulled out and tasted her, it might keep me from exploding a while longer. However, I was probably pushing it by keeping it contained this long. As such, I pulled myself out, placed my hand on my wet shaft and started pumping, intending to just coat Cobie's chest instead of her face.

Once she saw me jacking off to her satisfied, naked body, and saw me aiming my cock at her breasts, she got up and said, "No evidence."

She could have just cleaned her chest off afterwards to destroy the evidence. But her way of disposing of it – via putting my cock back in her mouth – soon sounded much better.

Cobie bobbed up and down, then popped off, suddenly suckled my balls, and glided her tongue up my sac and shaft before putting her mouth on me again. After she bobbed a few more times, I came into an actress's mouth for the second night in a row – but this time, all of it was going in there.

I felt her swallow down as much as she could, then once my cock softened in her mouth, she came off and I heard her gulp the rest. As I caught my breath, I took a few last looks at Cobie looking up at me, then she said, "I....think I need to brush my teeth. Get rid of the evidence from getting rid of the evidence. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I breathed out. I shook my head clear of cobwebs in time to see Cobie get off the bed, and see her naked back, ass and legs as they headed to the bathroom. I just drained myself, and yet all that still looked teasing to me.

I laid down on the bed as I heard Cobie brush her teeth with my toothpaste and toothbrush. I made a mental note to buy a new brush tomorrow, if I was still conscious. But if I died from another embarrassing moment after, that might not be a problem.

I sat up as I saw Cobie gather her clothes and remember to take the DVD out. Yet I stayed undressed as she zipped herself back up, trying to gather some final mental images of her naked flesh. I finally got on my feet once she was fully dressed, likely ready to bolt.

But she stayed in front of me, and without my thinking cap back on yet, I asked, "Did you get all the evidence?"

"It feels like it," she replied.

"Do you need to double check?" I blurted out, barely believing I was leading towards a pass now.

But yet again, Cobie didn't shy away, leaning in to kiss me so I could presumably make sure my cum wasn't lingering in her mouth. To be extra sure, I dipped my tongue in one last time and made sure hers was clean. I put my hand on her cheek, which really didn't help the inspection, but the decision had already been made.

Finally, I pulled my lips and tongue away while I still could. "All clear," I approved, resulting in a little chuckle from Cobie. She then headed for the door, and I followed despite only one of us wearing clothes.

Still halfway expecting to see regret and pleas for secrecy, I waited until Cobie said, "Thanks for the welcome wagon. I hope you're sleepless enough to catch one of my panels." I hoped so too, but she got herself out before I said it out loud.

Somehow, I doubted sleep would be a part of my night this time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Robertdoc

Comic Con Virgin Day Three - Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
Comic Con Virgin Day Three: Scarlett Johansson

Originally published August 2013

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I finally felt like I had things down pat at Comic Con, at least with my clothes on. I did get some sleep, but woke up quickly and got a good place in line for the "How I Met Your Mother" panel.

I didn't dare to try and make direct eye contract with Cobie, who carried on as if she didn't swallow my cum last night. But when I raised my fist while the audience sang along with "Let's Go To The Mall" I chose to believe that singled me out to her. Regardless, I left the audience at the end without daring for more.

For a moment, I was emboldened enough to consider standing in line for the big Marvel panel – which included the Captain America 2 panel with Cobie. And Scarlett Johansson as an added bonus. But there was no way the line wouldn't be far too big by now, so I put those thoughts out of my head.

I browsed through the convention, got dinner, then went back to browsing – until I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw that the source was a security guard who wasn't alone. After he confirmed my name, he and his partner said I had to come with them.

They took me to a secluded part of the building, which made me briefly think that this felt like S.H.I.E.L.D. abducting me. But S.H.I.E.L.D. never beat up or banned someone on screen, and that was a possibility here for one reason or another. If people close to Yvonne or Cobie found out my....activities and had justifiable cause for revenge....

I tried not to visibly shudder near my abductors. When I cleared my head, I actually took note of my surroundings, noting that they led me towards some backstage. As I went deeper, I dared to rule out a revenge wacking, yet this made it more confusing.

Until I saw what was beyond the backstage – the filled auditorium for Hall H, location for the Marvel panel. "Why am I here?" I asked my guards, although I could fill in some blanks myself.

"We were just told to find you and make sure you got here. And make sure all those people in line didn't see us do it. Guess you helped us by not standing in line," the guard explained.

"It wasn't planned out like that," I said in awe.

"Just go take a standing room only seat without getting noticed," the second guard explained. "We're also supposed to get you to an after party later, so don't go anywhere."

I wasn't planning on it, perhaps because I couldn't think of any plans right now. I just went towards the auditorium, took the first seat I could find – although I didn't have the best view – and tried to take this latest twist in.

Obviously this was for the Captain America panel, and it was obvious who got me in. I didn't know if I'd be allowed to stick around for the Avengers panel afterwards. But if Cobie had arranged to get me here – and arranged to see me again at a party, despite how iffy that could turn out – this was beyond the Avengers' billion dollar scope.

I tried to put that aside and enjoy my second panel of the day, while I still could. Cobie was there, though she was less likely to notice me this time, and I could even enjoy seeing Scarlett Johansson in person.

When the panel ended, no one came to get me, so I assumed I could watch the rest of Marvel's presentation. Once it ended and Joss Whedon told us Avengers 2 was titled "Age Of Ultron", the guards finally escorted me while the audience filed out.

I followed them until I got to a lavish, Marvel themed party hall. By the time I finished gawking, the guards were gone and I realized I had no idea what to do. Was I brought here just to see Cobie, or was I allowed to just hang around with anyone? And what the hell could I say if someone asked me how I got in?

I walked around pondering those questions for a few minutes, not daring to greet any famous person yet. Eventually I reached a bar, then looked back and finally saw Cobie far away in the crowd. But she was with her husband, so there was no way I was taking that risk – whether she wanted me to or not.

"Hey there," a female voice interrupted my limited train of thought. A voice I swore I heard back at the panel – and in various other places.

This time, I knew I was seeing a celebrity and not someone in costume right away – and not just because Tom Hiddleston was the only costumed one here as Loki. Scarlett Johansson was indeed there next to me, with her costume being her flowery Versace dress.

I should have been more nervous seeing her than Yvonne or Cobie at first. Especially since this was the biggest star of the three – and the most drooled over, for good reason. But after these last two nights, the shock factor of famous women talking to me was starting to wear off. Getting naked for me, however....

I shook that off and tried to start off normal with a celebrity, for once. "Hi. Great party for a great panel," I said semi-normally.

"Thanks. Still a long way to go with the party, though. Let's hope it stays great," Scarlett said.

"Still, looks really good so far," I said – with a double meaning that wasn't completely on purpose. Yet I tried to think of another topic quickly, and settled on, "There is something I should get out of the way early."

I took out my notepad of signatures and asked Scarlett to add hers. Once she agreed, I gave her my pen and turned the page – not realizing it was the same page Cobie signed until Scarlett was done.

"I see I'm in familiar company," she commented, once I saw the page and realized I had some dancing around to do.

"Yep. Um, got that after her TV panel," I covered up.

"You waited for her autograph, then stood in line for our panel? How'd you make it on time to get a seat?" Scarlett logically poked holes in my lie.

"I had luck on my side, probably," I poorly answered.

"So that's Cobie's new name," Scarlett quipped, then broke out into a laugh – the last thing I was having so far. "Relax. I know Cobie got you in there, and in here. She said you talked to her last night and helped her get settled in. So she asked me to help you settle in here."

I wondered why she couldn't do that herself, until I remembered she was already with her husband and friends. I wondered why she asked Scarlett to do it, and wondered if "talked to her" was what she really said about what I did. Answers to those questions were harder to remember and figure out.

In the meantime, I tried to be courteous and told Scarlett, "You don't have to go to that trouble."

"Guys like you go to the trouble to see these movies. Makes stuff like this possible. So this is the least I can do," Scarlett commented. In a way, I couldn't argue with that, so I ignored the ways in which I could.

I kept ignoring them as Scarlett showed me around the party, let me meet a few of her other co-stars, and stuck by my side most of the way through. This seemed like going above and beyond for a friend – I couldn't have been that impressive meeting the old and upcoming Marvel heroes, and I was sure my nerves showed around Joss Whedon.

Yet Scarlett still put up with my geeking out, even as the party neared its end. As I took that in, I wanted to see if Cobie had already left – although I hadn't thought to peek for her in a while. But with the crowd starting to file out, it was clearer that she wasn't there.

"Have you had enough? Do you wanna go?" Scarlett asked, once she saw I was looking away.

I thought it over, as she didn't qualify if I wanted to leave, or leave with her. So I answered, "You've been my gracious guide here. I'll go whenever you want me to go. Or when you want to go, that too," I corrected.

"Well, we'll still have to get through a crowd when we go. I know a shortcut out, though. I can show you so you'll be ready," Scarlett offered.

With no better ideas on what to do, I accepted and followed Scarlett to the back of the room. She went to a door and opened it, and I followed her into what looked like a storage closet. There was another door on the wall that Scarlett opened, showing me I was at the back of the convention building, with less of a crowd outside.

"All right, I think I can memorize this route. Thanks again," I told her. "And if you run into Cobie, please thank her for me too."

"I think you thanked her pretty good already. At least from how she explained it," Scarlett stated – clearly with more than one meaning.

I tried to tell myself she couldn't mean what I thought. "Yeah, she told me about your private screening too," Scarlett broke my delusion.

"Why would she do that?" was my first response. Not to deny it, or to ponder that Scarlett Johansson heard about me fucking her co-star – or that Cobie might have made me sound pretty good. But this response sounded better to say out loud.

"That's how it works. Except for that one time in Spain, but we got past that," Scarlett confused me further.

"I....didn't know you were that close," was my next futile comment.

"These conventions are the tip of the iceberg on what Marvel puts us through," Scarlett started explaining. "The shoots and stunts are one thing, but then there's the junkets, the premieres, and going to a new country every single day. I've been doing that for years, but its extra exhausting for these guys! And Cobie's just starting it too! So....we do special stuff with the little free time we have."

"And special means...." I asked, trying not to answer it in my own head – or react visibly to my steamy imagination.

"We find people to help us take the edge off. And whoever goes first can.....pass the guy along if he was....up to it. It just so happens this was Cobie's turn to choose and go first," Scarlett said. Now my steamy imagination was on overdrive – but perhaps that wasn't supposed to be a problem.

"Wait....Cobie was scouting me.....for you?" I got bold enough to ask.

"I'm sure she didn't fuck you just for me," Scarlett stopped my breath. "But she seemed glad either way. Usually she has to tell them to play with her ass first. That's bold."

In a near perfect segue, Scarlett turned around, allowing me to see how her dress framed her ass. It looked to be framed quite well when I peeked those two times at the party, but it was nothing compared to this. And little else in my life compared as Scarlett reached back and pulled her dress zipper down.

She shimmed her dress down and stepped out of her heels, allowing me to see she had nothing else on besides a red bra and panties. This was nothing that should have overwhelmed me by now, but in spite of how stunning and sexy Yvonne and Cobie were – this was the next level.

Obviously with all that superhero work, Scarlett's curves weren't as....defined as they might have been in years past. Nevertheless, any other complaints about that hourglass figure, that peach shaped ass or those creamy legs would be insane. And I felt very sane right now.

Until she turned around and showed me the front of her red bra.

Her dress hadn't really shown off her famous tits too much – not like the ones with cleavage. But now that her cleavage was on display – with the apparent promise of even more – there was no harm done.

Somehow, I cast my eyes down to see the front of her panties, then went past her breasts to see her shining, seductive green eyes, and a goosebump inducing smirk on her famed lips. My brain rebooted in time for me to realize, "Here? Now? There's still enough people out there to hear us."

I was shocked I could say that many words. Then Scarlett shocked me with, "Makes this stand out even more. At least it's supposed to with the right person. Unless Cobie was pulling a prank on me."

Okay then. I shouldn't have been that easily manipulated, given my track record. Yet when you're manipulated into rocking Scarlett Johansson's world and body, it's easier to be a puppet. And since I was no Comic Con virgin anymore....

I was sure Cobie told her about my opening move. So I marched up to Scarlett and showed she wasn't lying by putting my left palm on her panties. I rubbed my hand between her legs and grabbed on to show Scarlett, then when she gasped, I smiled and rubbed her slower.

My thumb brushed her panty-covered lips, then teased the top of her garment without dipping in. Meanwhile, my right hand went onto her waist to feel her supple bare skin. I wanted to stand out by not diving for her tits and ass right away, no matter how she was breathing or how her thighs were clenching.

I evened the playing field a bit by removing my hands and getting my shirt off. With my chest bare, I could have demanded that she follow suit, but I put my hands back where they were and had her bra covered tits pressed against my skin, which still felt pretty great.

Just barely greater than her lips connecting with mine a moment later.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck, making it harder for me to keep my hand between us. Yet when I put my left hand on her side, she started grinding herself against my crotch. Her mouth covered my groans as her tongue entered my mouth, and I just concentrated on staying upright.

Both my hands went down to her ass, squeezing the ample flesh before trailing my fingers down her crack – quickly proving that part of Cobie's story too. This made Scarlett jump up and wrap her legs around me, so I had to hold her by her ass until I could find somewhere to sit down.

Eventually, I backed up towards a seat, settling Scarlett on my lap once I sat down. She kept her arms and legs around me while also keeping our mouths connected. But after a few more licks and suckles on her lips, I moved on to other territory.

My lips went down to Scarlett's neck, where they attempted to slow down and savor what they were kissing and sucking. I went back and forth between licks and nibbles, and when I nibbled one spot next to her throat, she let out a deep, sultry groan. In addition, her hips grinded deeper onto my lap while she pressed her chest harder into me.

I repeated the process a few more times, then moved my lips to her upper chest. Although this was the promised land, I didn't want to neglect the other one. So while Scarlett figured I'd focus completely on her tits, I had my hands go to her ass and pull the back of her panties down.

I peeked over her shoulder to see her delectable bare cheeks – and to make sure I slipped my finger below them just right.

Scarlett groaned louder, but seemed to remember she couldn't be too loud. If someone heard us and stopped this now, I would probably be inclined to kill them. It may not have made it hotter, like it did for her – but it made me appreciate that time wasn't on my side.

This was likely my only chance with one of the sexiest women alive – if not my last chance with any of the other sexiest women alive at Comic Con. As insane as that sounded – albeit less so than a day or two ago. In any case, if I had limited time to work with, I was gonna savor it and go all out.

I backed up this inner vow by slipping my right index finger into her pussy, then circling around it. Scarlett was trying to keep her groans down, which made her voice even huskier and sexier. When she backed her ass up against my hand, I drove my finger in deeper and then suddenly pulled out.

I lifted my finger up and could tell how wet it was. When Scarlett noticed too, I placed that finger right in between her breasts and glided it up and down, until those juices were on the middle of her chest. With that, I finally put my face on those tits, but my tongue merely licked the juices between them.

I kept my face on her cleavage, but my mouth kept kissing and licking between it, content to just feel her breasts on the rest of my face. Scarlett edged me on by pushing her tits up, but I didn't move. Yet my hands crawled up her smooth back and landed on the back of her bra, attempting to unhook it myself.

I got halfway through and finally started to suffocate, until Scarlett pulled her chest back and reached over to finish unhooking herself. When the hooks were off, she didn't throw the bra off, but let it hang onto her ample chest. She leaned back to let me see, giving me a look both alluring and playful – a deadly combo on that face of hers.

I swore to get back to that gorgeous kisser later – after I took her dare and flung her bra off.

My eyes stayed locked onto her delicious bare breasts, even as my hands were busy feeling them up and pushing them together. I rubbed them and listened to Scarlett purr, then brought my mouth into the mix at last. Putting both my hands on her left tit, I held it up and suckled down as much of her bounty as I could, my eyes staring up at her the whole time.

Both hands clenched her breast, my fingers brushing her sides and underside. Her right breast was likely feeling neglected, so my right hand went over to play with it. My mouth soon followed suit, as I kept a hand on each tit, then lifted up them and pressed them together again.

With both her nipples close together and fully erect, I dabbed my tongue back and forth between them. I then wrapped my lips around her right one, suckling it like a newborn and quickly taking more of her flesh in, while my tongue licked every inch it could. I looked back up at Scarlett to see her reaction – and with her eyes half open and mouth parted, it wasn't a bad move.

"You have a good mouth," Scarlett rasped out. "Speaking of which...." she warned before taking her tits away from my mouth and hands, only to push me back against the chair.

She removed herself from my lap, and it was pretty clear where she was going. In anticipation, I spread my legs and unbuckled my belt for her. I lifted my hips up to slide my pants down, then adjusted to the cold feel of the chair on my ass before settling down for Scarlett.

She kneeled between my legs, looking down at my erect cock. It was as hard as it was gonna get over what was about to happen, so I didn't know what she waited for.

Apparently it was to lull me before her lips went almost all the way down my cock.

Without any warm-up or warning, she suckled my cock hard and slid those full lips of hers all the way up my shaft, then opened her mouth and shoved me all the back in. She closed her lips around my base, suckled me down like a Hoover and used her tongue wherever she could, then popped off and took a deep breath.

Not only couldn't I breathe, I was amazed I didn't cum. All the jokes and snide comments about those lips of her were true. Unfortunately, she wasn't putting them back on me to rub it in further. Maybe she was giving me time to recover, which was kind of her after that show, but enough was enough.

I waited for her to suck me down again, but instead, all Scarlett did was kiss my tip. After that, she took my shaft in her hand and licked my head slowly and all around. She stuck her tongue out so I could see it, then slowly and torturously licked down my shaft and stopped short of my balls.

Scarlett locked eyes with me as she placed her lips on my balls and started kissing – not suckling. Her lips kissed up my cock, with her tongue put into use every other second. I started to relax at the sensation of her kisses – until she dove her mouth back in and tried to suck me dry again.

She only deep throated me for a few seconds, then came off and gave my head another soft kiss. She suckled it back in, but softer this time, rubbing her lips back and forth over me. She opened her mouth to take a breath, went down another inch, suckled and rubbed her lips over me again while adding her tongue, then repeated the pattern a few more times.

Soon, she settled into a full, sensual blowjob, humming softly while practically making doe eyes up at me. I felt like jelly as my right hand rested into her hair, while my left reached for her breast.

So of course, she took my hand off her breast in order to put both of them on my cock.

Before this latest rollercoaster twist could hit me, I was unconsciously thrusting into her tits, as she bounced them up and down on me. Forgetting about containing myself, about time crunches, about being in a public place, and about everything else except Scarlett's breasts, I was full on ready to blow. Especially when Scarlett bent down and swallowed my head one more time.

And then she popped her mouth and her breasts completely off me. In fact, she even stood up and took her mouth, tongue, lips, face and tits with her.

I was almost ready to stomp my feet like a baby who had his favorite toy taken away. Which was a disturbing and kind of degrading metaphor – although I wasn't in any state to see that then. Scarlett signaled for me to get up, and I did while dealing with the heavy weight between my legs.

When I cleared my head, I saw Scarlett sitting in the chair with her legs spread, like I had been. She stated, "Your turn," without going into more detail. But the spread legs and the finger on herself spelled out the rest.

I kneeled down just like Scarlett did, but I didn't plan to go at this like she did. Not that the back and forth teasing wasn't the hottest thing ever – it's just that she deserved more for it.

Without any warm-up or warning, I slid my tongue past her pussy lips and went right to work. When I did, I didn't take a break to go slow or leave her hanging. I just licked every part of her I could, nibbled and suckled on her lips, teased the top and bottom of her opening, and ran my hands all over her legs for added sensation.

Ultimately, I had to bring them closer, so I put my hands on each side of her pussy. I took turns rubbing her with each thumb, then put my left one right in while eating the rest of her out. My thumb fucked her steadily while my free one rubbed right alongside it, then my tongue started licking below both of them.

Scarlett covered her mouth when she got too loud, then just tried to moan softer. It only turned me on more, leading me to get my thumb deeper into her. Then I pulled it out, went to her seat and tried to get my thumb between her ass cheeks – since she seemed to be impressed with me taking the initiative down there with Cobie.

With that, Scarlett lifted up her hips and leaned back to give me better access. I could see her asshole just enough to put my thumb in position against it. It was wet enough that I could tease it, circle around it and pat it like I did with Cobie. In the meantime, I dove my head back in to let my tongue back to work on her pussy.

"Push it in, fuck me...." Scarlett breathed. She could have referred to one appendage or both. I sort of figured she preferred one to the other – but I took no chances.

Unlike with Cobie, I pushed forward to get my finger into Scarlett's ass. At the same time, my tongue wedged its way deeper into her pussy. I could feel Scarlett clench her ass and legs, right before I felt her hand on the back of my head.

Once I had the top of my thumb comfortably in her ass, Scarlett bucked herself against it and my face. She forced my head down deeper, in a kind of role reversal, and I took the hint pretty quick. I licked her up as Scarlett had my head bob against her pussy, while my thumb slowly moved around inside her ass.

"I want more," she cried out, and I didn't disagree on principle – I just couldn't bring myself to get out of the way. In spite of what more I would get to do if I did. So Scarlett took the initiative and tugged my hair, which snapped me out of it. I tried to carefully get my thumb out of her, and when I did, Scarlett got back on her feet.

This time, she changed positions by bending over the chair. By the time I got on my feet behind her, I saw her shapely rear pretty close to being lined up with my cock – which was the obvious point.

"Put it up there," Scarlett clarified. "I'll tell you when to go in my pussy later." This was hardly the position to argue with her.

Although my thumb had warmed her up over there, I still tried to lubricate my cock for a smooth entry. Without any actual lube – one would think I'd plan that far ahead by now – I fingered Scarlett to try and get out juices I could smear on my shaft, then licked my fingers and used the saliva to jack myself off.

But after doing all I could do, I took hold of her curvy hips and put my head against her hole. Ever so slowly, I pushed it in, while my hands rubbed her hips to try and help her adjust. Scarlett arched her back up, displaying her behind in an even more seductive fashion, especially with my cock going into it.

I took a tentative thrust inside, keeping myself 30 percent inside her. My right hand left Scarlett's hip to work back on her pussy, teasing her lips to sooth her. Yet she pushed herself back further, fitting more of me in and suggesting she didn't need soothing now.

With my cock halfway in Scarlett's ass, I began to fuck it carefully. Scarlett looked at me over her shoulder, so I went in a little harder to show her I was up to speed. I established a steady rhythm and my eyes went back and forth from her ass to her face, as they respectively started jiggling and moaning.

"Yes....ah, fuck, baby," she praised. It would have sounded sweet, if not for the extenuating circumstances. "Take it out," she continued, which didn't sound as sweet at all.

"Come on, now?" I reverted back into pouting mode.

"You've put a few things in my pussy, but I want your cock for last," Scarlett demanded. "But you're going back in my ass before you cum. Okay?" Well, that was a better way to put it.

Scarlett stayed still as I pulled out of her ass, and kept still even as I gave her time to change position. Staying in doggie style, she rubbed herself to get ready, but I put my head against her to take over from there. Since her pussy was probably more snug than her ass – by comparison – and was already wet enough, it was easier to just slide inside, although I still used caution.

When I was in, however, I felt less of a need for caution.

It took just a few thrusts before I put myself all the way in, letting my hips and crotch press into Scarlett's for the first time. I pulled back and in, then Scarlett pulled back from me and thrust her hips back against me, making me groan at the sensation and the sight.

I kept my gaze down as her ass met my hips thrust for thrust, then I brought myself to look further up. Getting my head together, I put my hands on Scarlett's waist and intended to savor the rest of her sultry figure while I could.

I bent down to kiss her back, while not interrupting my thrusting pattern. My lips trailed up to her neck and shoulder, as my hands ghosted over her curves, hips and stomach. I heard a series of impressed "Ooohs" from Scarlett, so I smirked right into her neck and against her hair.

I kissed across her skin to her shoulder, resting my chin there as Scarlett turned her head. I attempted to give her a sexy gaze of my own, but I probably didn't have the right tools to sell it. She had them, and she was proving it while barely trying this time.

Before I got too lost in that gaze, I pulled myself out, remembering there was one more position to do. Plus, I couldn't help but smile at being the one to leave her hanging now. She didn't seem as pouty as me, but she still looked annoyed until I got her aside and sat back on the chair.

Scarlett probably got the idea before I patted my lap, but I couldn't be blamed for being impatient. She didn't, judging by how she climbed on my lap and slid me back inside her pussy. Within moments, we were back to thrusting against each other as Scarlett rode me, and this time I could put my face back on her tits as a bonus.

I went right to her nipples for starters, spending an equal among of time on each while my hands held her hips. Soon I pulled my face back and just watched her chest jiggle, as enraptured as I was when her ass jiggled against me. When I had enough of it for now, I raised my hands up to Scarlett's upper back and pulled her into my arms, so her chest could rub against mine and I could rest my face on her neck.

After suckling on her collarbone for a bit, I put my face back in front of hers. I watched her flushed expressions as I thrust harder into her, then unconsciously lifted my left hand up to her cheek. Once I remembered where my thumb had been, I let my index finger glide over her cheek and slide down over her lips instead.

It proved to pay off when Scarlett wrapped her lips around that finger. And like she did with my cock, she had fun letting her famed, boner inducing lips rub over my smaller finger. Once I realized I was filling two of her holes, I knew I had to go for a third.

I suckled my right index finger down my mouth, but not just to match Scarlett. I got it wet enough so it could start inching into her ass once my hand went back down there. Scarlett groaned around my finger and nearly took her mouth off it, but I kept it in, trusting she'd get the effect when I was done.

As soon as my finger was settled into her ass, I thrust my cock deeper into her pussy, slid my left finger in and out of her mouth, and wiggled my right inside her ass. With all three holes of hers being attacked in some way, Scarlett barely avoided biting my left finger, and just settled for riding me faster.

I took my left finger out to give her breathing room, yet she put it back in within seconds. I worked her holes and she worked me, with my hips lifting up and my chest rubbing against her bosom. But since my left finger and hand wanted to touch the rest of her again, I soon removed them from her face and placed them on her breast.

Yet for all this, Scarlett was getting the upper hand. She bounced on me harder and faster, not thrown off by having both her lower holes stuffed. In fact, she did her best to swivel her hips, making us both call out to God – but she covered up the noise by putting her mouth over mine.

With our mouths muffled and no need to breathe yet, Scarlett worked herself to a fever pitch. I tried to keep up, although I was the one who wound up moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me," when our mouths broke. To level things again, I remembered I still had my finger in her ass, and used it accordingly.

"Oh....fuck it, that's not big enough. Get your cock back in there until you cum," Scarlett ordered. She lifted herself off me and shifted her hips forward, leaving me to line my cock back up toward her ass. After being buried in her pussy and after all the anal play, my shaft went back into her backdoor with less resistance.

Scarlett leaned back while getting adjusted, putting her pussy into full view. When she was all settled, I immediately put my left index finger and thumb on her opening, rubbing and pinching it as her ass began to bounce on me. I put my right hand on her back to help her lean, and soon I was tweaking her and fucking her ass for the millions they were worth.

With both of us close to cumming and with the party guests probably all gone, it was harder and less necessary to keep too quiet. Especially when I pinched her clit and she fit my entire shaft behind her.

"You're gonna make me cum....you're gonna make me cum...." Scarlett repeated. "You're gonna cum for me too...."

When she put her hands on my shoulders, thrust her hips back and forth and made her chest bounce one more time, I was inclined to believe her.

My mind was a blank to everything except my orgasm, and my hand furiously rubbing Scarlett off. In fact, rubbing her off was probably the only thing keeping my brain from short circuiting. But I stayed awake, and judging by how Scarlett squeezed the cum out of me even harder, it was paying off for her too.

I finally felt her go with a few seconds to spare on my own orgasm. I could only lean back, barely able to look at Scarlett as she threw her head back. Soon enough, it came down and so did her whole body as well.

Scarlett ultimately laid her body down against mine, as the both of us scrambled to reboot. When enough time had passed and I felt like I could speak English, I asked, "So.....Cobie wasn't lying, then?"

"She sure didn't tell the whole truth...." was all Scarlett had. In a way, that was fair, since I didn't fit in quite this much with Cobie or Yvonne. I supposed Scarlett inspired more out of me, given how.....inspirational she is. Even if that didn't seem fair compared to the others.

I suppose that should have made me feel somewhat guilty when I got dressed, parted with Scarlett, left Comic Con through the back – ha ha – and still wound up seeing Cobie walking across the street.

Then again, I wouldn't have been more....daring with Scarlett if Cobie hadn't set it up, which she really didn't have to. Even if she'd done it before – but she didn't have to pick me. Or like me enough to pass me on to Scarlett.

When she caught my eye, I tried my best to convey all that. But she was far more effortless in giving me a knowing nod, before looking away discreetly.

That served well enough as one last spine tingling moment from this tag team duo. They sure set the bar high enough for the next one.

As if, I thought. But dismissing seemingly impossible scenarios had worked well so far....

Robertdoc

Comic Con Virgin 4: Alison Brie & Olivia Munn
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 01:43:02 PM »
Comic Con Virgin 4: Alison & Olivia

Originally published August 2013

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I was in a hurry more than usual as I ate my breakfast in the outdoor dining area. I even cut down on jacking off from Scarlett, since I wanted to eat fast and get in line for my last Comic Con panel.

Of course, I forgot that when I saw someone familiar eating nearby. This time, it happened to be geek favorite Olivia Munn. I'd seen her around the convention a bunch of times, but I'd been too occupied to greet her.

I pondered whether I had to time to greet her now – although 'greeting' celebrities had worked well lately. But I stopped myself from thinking that far. Not because I was still timid or that I wouldn't want to do more than 'greet' Olivia, but because there wouldn't be time.

However, if I didn't waste any more time thinking to myself, there might be time for a regular meet and greet. Heck, it might even be funny to have one signature from someone who didn't bang me later. What else could I do but laugh?

Resolved to just laugh, I got up, took out my ever present pen and notepad and headed to Olivia's table. She was sitting alone, wearing a flattering white shirt and jeans, but I didn't need to get bogged down in that. "Hi," I got her attention. "Do you mind?"

Once she saw my pen and pad, she responded, "No, sure, of course not." I took that to be a yes and handed her my tools – writing tools. As it predictably turned out, she turned to the page with both Scarlett and Cobie's signatures. "Wow, you got lucky already," Olivia commented.

I forced my face to stay still, or at least not blush, but it didn't work completely. "Yeah, I guess so," I admitted halfway. "In fact, I'm hoping to get luckier today," I went on to change the subject, although getting "luckier" today didn't need to sound dirty, for my sake.

But after leaving that kind of hint, I had to clear it up a little, so I explained, "I'm actually trying to eat fast and get to the Community panel. Welcome back Dan Harmon and all." Olivia nodded in understanding as she signed my pad, and then I lit up and realized, "And see one of your old co-stars too!"

I had a long and obscure memory – at least in some areas – to remember this. But so did Olivia, as she deduced, "Ah, you're anxious to see Alison."

That would be beyond obvious to her if she hadn't just met me. Yet in spite of all the sexy actresses I met and.....met this weekend, I was still anxious just to see Alison Brie at the Community panel. Maybe it was a sign that I was with someone who co-starred with her, and her boyfriend, in a recent "Funny or Die" Internet short.

"Yeah, I am," I admitted to Olivia. "It's natural to feel anxious over your biggest celebrity crush. At least I assume."

That might have bordered on too much information, especially to a stranger. Those who knew me and had spying powers might wonder why Alison was still my biggest crush, even after my multiple encounters. But I had my answer from watching Community for four years [and loving it for three] and watching other examples of how ridiculously gorgeous Alison was, from top to bottom – not to mention the center.

"No, that sounds right," Olivia played along. I imagined she heard more....detailed stuff about her from fanboys over the years. Which was well earned in my opinion, although the most I'd seen of her until today was in "The Newsroom" – as Aaron Sorkin's only semi-competent female character on most weeks. But there were those leaked, ultra-graphic sexting messages from her a few years back....

I was wise enough not to bring up either memory to her. And I was disproportionately rewarded when Olivia said, "You know, I still text with her. I can let her know you'll be there."

"You what?" I asked, too prematurely to use good grammar. I recovered and asked better, "You'd do that?"

"Well, I'll need to send her a picture too. In case I don't describe you that vividly." She got out a cell phone and asked, "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," I answered, then Olivia got up and stood next to me. She held up her phone in front of us, then we smiled as she took our picture together. Once it sank in, I remembered that for everything I did with Yvonne, Cobie and Scarlett – I never remembered to get a picture with them.

"One more for mine?" I quickly asked. Olivia didn't go anywhere as I got out my phone, stayed next to her and aimed it at us. I got my finger in the right place, then impulsively decided to put my free arm around her. Yet she stayed still as I got a picture for my own personal use.

Once I saw my photo came out okay, Olivia showed me that hers – the one she was going to send Alison – did too. "Wow. Now I really have to make that panel," I realized, then nearly rushed back to scarf the rest of my food. But I was courteous enough to thank Olivia first, then I went back and just took a few big bites before leaving my food behind.

The karma Gods gave me one last break for that, as I made the panel and got a pretty good seat. Which meant I wasn't too far away from the cast, their fired/rehired boss Dan Harmon – or Alison.

She had on a dark blue outfit that showed a fair amount of leg, but didn't cling extremely tight to her supple chest. But she still displayed her big, bright smile, sparkling blue eyes, cascading brunette hair, weird sense of humor in giving Ken Jeong a wet willie at the end, and reassuring words for fans about next season.

I hadn't had my fill quite yet, so when the panel was over, I stood outside the hall with the crowd for autographs and pictures. I was too focused to get any from the other cast members, which I would kick myself for later. For this moment, I waited patiently for Alison.

When she came out, I waited on edge for her to get to me. Once she got closer, turned her head and caught my eye, her large eyes seemed to get wider.

If this wasn't a sign that Olivia kept her word, I really was pathological. However, I was let off the hook when Alison got in front of me and said, "Hi."

"Did Olivia...." I asked, in lue of a hi or a fanboy gush. Nevertheless, Alison nodded and confirmed everything. Yet now that I had my moment, I actually had to perform it. "Well, um, I don't want to keep them waiting."

I handed over my notepad and pen, trusting her to sign while I got my phone set up for our picture. Once I was set, Alison handed back my materials, then stood shoulder to shoulder with me as I lifted up the phone. My free hand was full with the pad and pen and every second counted, so I couldn't touch Alison, although the perfect picture would have to do.

"Thanks," I said, making it two out of three times I lost my words with her.

"Sure. Hope you like what I signed," she said brightly, then left to greet the fans next to me. For a second, I was let down that that was that, and not just because I'd been so spoiled this weekend. Regardless, she did hype up her signature.

I looked through my pad until I found Alison's signature – as well as the words "Room 434. 30 minutes," below it. At that point, I closed my pad and shoved it back in my pants, hiding the evidence of....something I couldn't let hard core, potentially jealous fanboys see. After all, they'd probably jump to the same hard core conclusion I just did.

I left the crowd and found a more discreet place to look at....what she wrote. At the least, I never got this kind of advance notice for a....encounter. If that was what the invite was for. Maybe she just wanted to talk to a big fan, although that didn't mean nothing else would come of it. But whether it was planned out or could come up later....fuck.

The next 25 minutes went by too slow. I wanted to get dressed up, although who knew if that would matter later. In case clothing was required the whole way through, I should probably look good. Yet I spent so much time in my own head – and so much time making sure my pants were comfortable – I didn't actually move my body.

When I finally checked the time, I rushed to the elevator and went up to the fourth floor. It looked like I would still get there on time, in an Annie Edison-like display of punctuality. I then willed myself to stop thinking of Annie/Alison....displaying herself in ways unfit for TV. If only for a few minutes.

I got to the door for room 434, settled myself one more time, and knocked the door. It opened promptly – but not by who I was expecting. "Olivia?"

"You made it," Olivia said inside Alison's room – if this was Alison's room. "Right on time. If Alison's right on time, we'll have to make this quick."

I silently went into the room, while asking "What?" pretty loudly in my head. Since she mentioned Alison, I supposed I wasn't sent here to hook up with Olivia instead of her. Was she supposed to....warm me up for Alison anyway? I was already pretty warm enough.

"Okay, here's the setup," Olivia promised answers. "You already know I did my dirty joke for Alison and Dave's video," she reminded. That video ended with Dave winning a "Blumpkin" – a blow job while taking a crap – from Olivia, to Alison's comic disgust. I liked at least one part of that.

"Well, me and her got to talking during that shoot. And we talked at other places we were at together. Sometimes we've....done more than that," Olivia confessed, allowing me time to imagine and infer. "But I have to fly to Singapore tonight, and she'll be back doing Community soon. This is the last chance we'll have to talk for a while, so....I figured we didn't have to do it alone."

A million words, phrases and impulses ran through my head, yet all I could say about it was "Talk?" I supposed it was the most pertinent question, though. But talk meaning....what I hoped was one thing. The both of them talking with me....

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Olivia went to open it for the second time, while I stayed flat on my feet – even when Olivia let Alison in.

"Hi again," Alison said, her casual, pleasant greeting seeming out of place after Olivia's last words. "What'd I miss?"

"I just bought him up to speed," Olivia informed her....friend.

"Did you?" I spoke up. "Did you...." I scrambled to phrase this right. "Did you scout me for a three way?" I blurted, getting flashbacks of how Scarlett and Cobie scouted me – but they never finished it off together.

"Not at first," Alison replied, which confirmed it without saying yes. I tried to scramble my brain around it and listen all at once, as Alison continued, "We got to texting after Olivia sent me your picture and told me you....liked me. We knew we needed to do something hot before we left, and we hadn't done this yet, so....it seemed to fit into place."

"Well, we'll see about that soon," Olivia commented. When I got how she was talking about "fit into place" I did my best not to get flustered in front of them.

"Then I saw you at the panel. Hanging on our every word, laughing at them, cheering for me and Annie. Olivia figured you'd be devoted enough to help close this out with a bang. Was she wrong?" Alison asked, as I saw her sweet eyes turn more....aroused.

"I don't want her to be," I admitted.

"But we don't have all the time in the world to prove me right," Olivia broke in. "We gotta fit in the good stuff while we can." With that, she worked on getting her jeans off.

"I know you'll wanna do most of this with Alison. But since I got this going, you can remember I'm here too, right?" she asked, as she kicked off her pants and then threw her shirt off.

"That shouldn't be a problem," I agreed, taking in Olivia in a white bra and panties, which was a sexy contrast to her darker skin. Her chest wasn't as well defined as Alison's, but her bra showed off a level of cleavage and two round shapes that would make many others pale in comparison.

Her long black hair landed over her shoulders and just above her breasts, and her face had the same kind of innocent, but naughty look Alison had – although Olivia's sultriness was more obvious at first glance.

The best proof of how beautiful Olivia's body was, was that it kept me distracted while Alison stripped to her bra and panties. But that ended when Alison walked into view, just after her blue bra did.

My cock could have broken out of my pants then and there – better that than doing other things too soon. But that was still a danger, given Alison's exposed legs, hips, curves, cleavage and knowing smile. However, the true impact came when I took in both of them in their bra and panties.

Comparing the exotic Olivia and the paler Alison side-by-side was breathtaking, as they oozed their own different brand of sexuality. It was easy by reputation and Internet buzz to classify Olivia as the naughtier, more seductive one, even before seeing her pose like this. Alison's TV characters helped give her a sweeter, more innocent persona, with naughtiness underneath the surface – despite her colorful sex stories in interviews.

But now these women and their different, yet equally seductive styles were on display for me. And if they'd....displayed with each other before, who knew what they could have taught the other? Or me? On that note, I found it very unfair and uncomfortable that I hadn't shown them anything yet.

I quickly unzipped myself and pulled my cock out, then bothered to unbuckle my pants and take off my shirt. As my pants were down, I heard Alison mutter, "Well, okay," while I put my shirt over my head. By the time I was naked, the mostly naked Alison and Olivia were strutting towards me – with Alison dropping to her knees first.

"You said we should hurry," Alison seemed to tell Olivia. Her mouth then turned its full attention to me – and my cock.

She went halfway down on the first swallow, then popped me out and took my head back in. Her tongue lashed my slit as my throat was clogged up with groans and other incoherent sounds. A few escaped when Alison licked down my shaft and briefly got to my balls, then licked back up and took me halfway down again.

The only difference between this and my fantasies was that Alison didn't have a bra on in my head. And yet as I looked down her cleavage, then down at Alison's sexy doe eyes looking up at me, I knew my imagination hadn't measured up.

It certainly didn't have Alison coming off as Olivia dropped to her knees next to her.

She got even more of me down her throat the first time, then pointed my cock upwards and took my balls right into her mouth. Her tongue jiggled them around, before it and her mouth came off and immediately bobbed up and down my shaft.

More incoherent noises came out as Olivia's aggressive blowjob went on. I was about to grab onto her head, until she backed off and handed my cock back to Alison. But it provided little relief, as she sunk all the way down my cock and moaned. I could only stop my knees from buckling back further, while my hands had no clue what to do.

I figured they were making me go off quickly now, so I could last longer inside them later and save time. Yet if that was the case, Alison would have kept sucking me dry. Instead, she took her mouth away, put it against my balls, and just kissed them. In fact, she kept kissing them gently as she pointed my cock up, and Olivia then came to suckle my head even softer.

Four soft lips and two silky tongues were soothing my aching cock, even if kissing and licking it wasn't making it less hard. Still, I wasn't ready to come on the spot, even when Alison released my balls and licked the right side of my shaft, with Olivia licking the left.

The two beauties slid their tongues over to my head, going back and forth in licking it. Alison's lips then glided over my right side, with Olivia following on the left. At that point, Olivia's lips wrapped around my head and suckled it gently like a newborn – although Alison's mouth wasn't as slow on my balls.

Alison noisily suckled my balls, while Olivia made softer humming sounds on my head. They both popped off at the same time and changed position, as Olivia's head went over to my balls and gave them a gentler treatment. In contrast, Alison bobbed up and down the top of my shaft and put on another noisy show.

Eventually, both of them got on the same page when Olivia attacked my balls. When both women came off me again, Olivia proceeded to gobble down my shaft, with Alison kissing it whenever Olivia had to come off. Once Olivia went all the way down and slowly came up, Alison licked every inch that her partner's mouth exposed, then gave my head a brief but powerful suckle when Olivia was off.

At that move, I stopped my inane groans and finally used English again. "Fuck!" I started. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Alison and Olivia gave satisfied chuckles, then Alison took my cock back and rubbed the head against her exposed cleavage.

"Is this what you wanted all this time?" Alison asked me, using an irresistibly gentle tone.

"Some of it," I gasped out. Olivia interrupted by taking my cock and rubbing it over her own breasts.

"Well, we want our money's worth too. If we let you cum, you're gonna have more later, right? And it's gonna be an even bigger load, right?" she demanded, fitting my head in her cleavage. "I'm gonna get so wet on my flight, remembering this load of cum. But it's a long flight, so I need two hot batches to think about. So does Alison."

"Yeah, I do," Alison confirmed, taking my dick and giving it a regular, slow but teasing blow job – while Olivia finally unhooked Alison's bra. Afterwards, Alison lowered her cups and I felt Olivia take my cock back in her mouth, although my eyes stayed locked on her partner's perfect tits.

"These aren't the only ones you should cum on," Alison snapped me out of it, then unhooked Olivia's bra as she sucked me off this time. Olivia then took her cups off, but kept my cock in her mouth as I gazed down at her smaller, but quite firm and perky chest.

Alison sat on her knees side by side with Olivia, as the two took quick turns sucking me off. Olivia soon took me all the way back in, but didn't suck me down. She kept me down her throat, giving her own sexy doe eyed look up at me, which made me throw my head back and place my left hand on her head.

When Olivia came off, she took me back in and suckled down a little less, then repeated the pattern until she just had my head in. Once she came completely off, my right hand went onto Alison's head as she took my cock back.

I had a hand each in two soft, gorgeous sets of hairs, as their even softer, gorgeous lips put their final touches on me. The two trailed their tongues down and each licked one testicle, then went up and each licked the undersides of my head, as their hands started palming my balls.

It was a miracle I lasted this long, but at long last, I finally admitted, "I'm gonna cum....make me cum, please." Perhaps that was too much, yet Olivia abided by sucking the left side of my shaft. Then Alison gave one last suckle and deep hum on my head, their hands teasing my balls the whole way.

But their mouths left me right when I was ready. In their place, Alison put her hand up to my base and aimed my exploding cock right at her tits. I coated the ample flesh with my first several spurts, then Alison pointed me at Olivia's tits the rest of the way.

When I was done, I shook my head clear and focused on the two wet pairs of breasts below me. Each tit had at least one drop of cum on it, although Alison seemed to give herself the most. Olivia didn't seem to mind, and neither did I – although Olivia was the one who went down and licked my cum off Alison's breasts.

Afterwards, Alison returned the favor and licked Olivia's boobs clean from my spunk. Perhaps with images like that, it wouldn't take long to get hard again after all. But for the moment, even that wasn't going to get me going.

"So.....what do we do until he wakes up?" I asked, gesturing to my flaccid cock.

"Well, I don't know about Alison, but I'm still too sleepy," Olivia said. I almost felt offended, although when they got up, turned around and headed for the bed, their swaying, panty clad asses helped sooth my nerves. And it helped me figure out how they wanted me to wake them.

Alison and Olivia laid on their backs next to each other, but I sat on my knees in front of them instead of lying between them. This put me in position to reuse my old opening move – though it was new to them. The bigger difference was that I could put two hands on the front of two crotches.

My left hand went between Olivia's legs, as my right settled between Alison's. I teased the front of their panties, then slipped a finger into each of them. After synching it up just right, I started to massage them both with an index finger. Finally, I pulled their panties down so I could make room for my thumbs.

As I tweaked and rubbed both women, I watched them relax and sink into the bed. They moaned softly, needing to relax from our first round as much as I did. I saw them stretch themselves and felt them clenching around my hands, before I turned my attention to Alison.

Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was parted as she started grinding against my fingers. I gazed down to her breasts, which seemed completely clean after what me and Olivia did to them. But even if they weren't....

I bent down to Alison's chest, trying to keep my hands on both her and Olivia at once. I did manage to kiss her left breast without having to move my right hand off her. What's more, it seemed Olivia had done a pretty good job of cleaning my cum off.

Alison opened her eyes, so I watched them darken as I playfully nibbled her nipple, then opened wider to take her areola in my mouth. Yet after a few seconds, I was interrupted when Olivia tapped me on the head. I thought I stopped playing with her, and I probably had, but she instead stated, "Move over."

I couldn't move over without getting my hand off her pussy, but Olivia didn't give me much choice. I had to go over and line my face up with Alison's right breast, while Olivia started kissing the left one. To multi-task, she fingered Alison's pussy in my place – but I had room to put my left hand on Olivia's ass and resume fingering her.

We each kissed and suckled on a breast as Olivia worked over Alison, and I worked over her in turn. "Mmmm....you're both so good," Alison said gently.

"You earned it today. But I guess you'd know better than me," Olivia said to me while I still suckled her right tit.

I broke off and confirmed, "Yes, of course. Looks like she and the show'll be back on top after all," teasing as I finally cupped her breast with my right hand.

"Oh....the bottom isn't that bad right now," Alison praised as me and Olivia kept working on top of her. We both suckled down her breasts at once as I pumped my finger in and out of Olivia, but I decided to take a break.

Since Olivia had the tit work down pat, I moved my mouth up her chest to kiss the soft flesh of her neck. Alison arched her head back to give me more room, where I licked and nuzzled her and moved my right hand from her breast to her hair. And when Olivia left her left breast to kiss up her body, I went higher and kissed her lips at last.

Her lips moved over mine as diligently as they had moved on my cock and balls. That didn't faze me in the least as I brought my tongue into the mix. Alison moaned into my mouth, whether it was more from me or Olivia kissing and fingering her.

"You like that?" Olivia whispered into Alison's left ear when we broke. "I knew I picked a good one."

"So far, so good," Alison gave me half credit, but in a teasing way.

"Is that all?" I played along. "If you knew half the things I had in mind with you over the years...."

"What's to stop me now?" she challenged. I had no answer – not with words.

I gave her one more kiss before going all the way down between her legs. Olivia was still fingering her, but I added my tongue into the mix without letting her move.

I licked up the entire right side of her pussy, with Olivia's finger and hand still blocking the front. However, she took them away soon enough, which gave me a few seconds to rub my whole face and month against Alison. Yet I only had several seconds to myself down there before Olivia returned, so I had to move while she licked her left inner thigh, leaving me with the right.

Undeterred, I trailed my tongue back towards Alison's opening, and Olivia did the same. Mine got there first and wiggled around inside, then Olivia matched me. Inspired by how both of us had Alison on our tongues, I leaned over and placed mine on Olivia's next.

Olivia gave an approving groan as she kissed me right back, our tongues colliding against each other. When we heard Alison gasp a neglected groan, we both thought ahead to use our fingers on her. Soon our lips and tongues broke, yet the taste and sensations still overwhelmed me – especially since Olivia helped make this happen.

I showed my appreciation by just kissing her again, our lips and tongues going slower. My left hand went onto Olivia's full, round breast, keeping it there even when I broke off to eat Alison again. Before long, both me and Olivia licked her up again, although we were looking at each other with seductive, teasing eyes – at least Olivia was.

We went back and forth kissing Alison's pussy and each other, yet I eventually focused on Alison again by putting two fingers into her. As she cried out, Olivia licked her up and fit in a finger of her own, bringing it up to three inside her.

"Oh fuck....don't stretch it out too much," Alison somehow asked. "I still wanna be a tight fit for you...."

"I'll bet you do," Olivia egged on. "You want that hard dick pounding one of your holes again, huh? You think you left enough in there for an encore?"

"I sure hope so," I commented.

"Then let me check," Olivia stated, taking her finger out and briefly kissing me before bringing her hand down to stroke my cock. It looked pretty erect again, yet Olivia still helped it along by cupping my balls.

This made me jam my fingers deeper inside Alison, which made her buck against them. I added my tongue again just as Olivia pumped the bottom of my shaft.

"Don't you let her make you cum," Alison ordered. "You want to save that cock for me, I know it."

"You first," I qualified, as Olivia put her finger between my balls.

"Sure feels like there's enough cum again," Olivia praised. "Let's make sure you're really churning."

I was confused, but my multi-tasking only left so much for my brain to figure out. So I just kept working on Alison, brushing aside how Olivia wasn't on me at the moment.

But I couldn't brush aside how she seemed to be spreading my legs from behind.

I turned my head away from Alison's pussy, noticing Olivia's head was near my ass. Her knees were on the floor in front of the bed, and she was bending down until she got her tongue on the back of my sac. I instinctively arched my back as Olivia went lower – but I didn't dare to think she could....

Well, those leaked texts did say she liked to have her asshole licked. If this was to make me do the same, it was working – even before her tongue got me down there.

Somehow, someway, I focused enough to eat and finger Alison even harder, while Olivia ate me out from behind. As my ass arched into her face, Alison arched herself onto me, trying to meet my mindless fingering and licking. I went crazier when Olivia took her tongue out, left me hanging, then put it back on my balls to really set me off.

My tongue and fingers thrashed in and out of Alison, making her body thrash and arch as I triggered her explosion. She drenched herself and a good part of my mouth along with it, as I lapped it up while coming down from my own high.

I kept licking her dry as I saw Olivia on her feet next to the bed, yet Alison said, "Bathroom. Brush. Now."

"Oh, come on, I didn't ask you to brush after....fine," Olivia conceded, perhaps too quickly. She went over to the bathroom while I climbed up and sat next to Alison. Now that there was down time and a chance to think things over, I wondered where this would go.

"She's....something else sometimes," Alison admitted, to which I could only nod my head. "That's probably more than you imagined with me, right?" After a pause, she checked, "Wait, did you –"

"No, dream me never went that far. Dream you sure didn't either," I let her know.

"Even dream me isn't that daring. Well, by comparison," Alison noted.

"I'd say real you is more than holding her own. And I'm not just saying that for tongue favors of my own," I reassured, rolling my eyes a little bit as Alison chuckled.

"Don't say it like you shouldn't get any. She gave you one, and you still made sure to finish me off," Alison praised.

"I needed something to do so she wouldn't finish me again," I brushed aside. "This thing has a lot more to do before then," I said while looking down below. "If you're ready for it," I added, in case she still needed to get recharged.

"If you think you are, go ahead," Alison said nonchalantly. I bit back a smirk, then laid down on the bed and had her roll over onto me.

"I have a few thoughts," I got cheesy enough to say. Alison rolled her eyes this time, but still leaned down to kiss me as we lined our hips up. Our teeth clenched as I slipped the head of my cock in, yet as I pushed in deeper and held onto her heart-shaped ass, we let out groans and slipped our tongues in each other's open mouths.

Once I gave some experimental thrusts, Alison broke the kiss and dropped her face onto my neck, kissing it like I kissed hers. She glided her lips underneath my collarbone, her hips rising up and then coming down deeper onto me. I met her back by pushing further in, and our hips rocked in unison until hers came completely down on mine.

With my cock all the way in and Alison's body lying on top of mine, I savored her rocking herself on me as her breasts rubbed against my chest. My hands slid from her ass up to her back, then went on her waist to follow the curved flesh.

She rode me slowly and softly, kissing me the same way for a bit, then whispered, "Okay....now you can really fuck me."

With that, Alison sat up and put her hands on my chest to steady herself, the proverbial switch being flipped on. The sweet, loving public person had morphed into the naughty side underneath, if it hadn't been before. While Olivia might have been more experimental, Alison could be just as sultry and commanding – as evidenced by how her hips swiveled and her tits bounced while riding me.

"You didn't just lay there in your dreams, right?" Alison taunted. No, I did not. Once she lifted her hips up, I slammed myself back into her immediately. After that, we both went at a fast pace as I held her waist.

The sight of her body above me, her breasts jiggling and her face fueled with passion made me let out a long "Fuck..." I held her hips tighter, going harder to show my appreciation. But when my eyes wandered, I remembered something.

"Fuck...." I said less passionately, remembering Olivia had left the bathroom. She had a hand on herself, so perhaps she didn't feel that left out.

"No, don't stop on my account," Olivia quipped. I wondered if that was sarcastic, with the little thinking power I had left. But she cleared up, "Just make room."

Olivia climbed onto the bed, turned to face me, then maneuvered herself to straddle my chest. She blocked my view of Alison, but had her pussy inches from my face, so it was a lose-win. In any case, it had been neglected by everything except my finger since this started, so I owed it one.

Not needing a word, Olivia inched herself forward until her pussy was against my mouth. My hands went from Alison's hips to hers, keeping them in place as my tongue went to work. I used the same tricks I performed on Alison, and tried to make up some new ones on the spot. It was enough to make her grind herself on my face, with her own looking satisfied as I looked up.

I saw that Alison had her hands over Olivia's shoulders as she kept riding me. The two women bucked forward while I pushed my tongue and cock up to meet them. "Mmm....now I see how he made you cum," I heard Olivia say. "Let's see how he makes me cum. Better get ready."

Before I reminded her I could hear her, Olivia lifted herself off me, only to turn back around. Now her ass was up in my face and about to sit on it, blurring my vision even more. But considering her ass and how her pussy was still lined up with my mouth, it wasn't an awful tradeoff.

Olivia wiggled her ass over me in a very clear hint, but I teased her by putting my tongue back in her pussy. She groaned with half pleasure and half annoyance, pushing her ass harder although I kept my tongue where it was.

I heard another groan from Olivia, then nothing from her for a few seconds. The next sounds I heard were smacking sounds – kissing sounds. This made me remember Olivia and Alison were now facing each other and could make those kissing sounds together – and I wasn't in the right angle to see it. Which Olivia was likely very aware of.

"Mmm, those lips are just as sweet as your other ones," I heard Olivia say, likely not just to Alison. I soon heard suckling noises, then the statement, "And these taste just as good without any cum on them."

"Come on, don't be mean. Don't stop, but don't be mean," Alison chided her, so I gave her a harder series of thrusts as a thank you. By then, I was ready to stop playing, so I finally took my tongue from Olivia's pussy and landed it in her ass, like she did for me.

"That's better....lick it," Olivia told me. Although I'd played with Cobie and Scarlett's asses, this was the first time I'd lick one – this weekend, anyway. I decided to go right for it, squeezing her cheeks and rapidly putting my tongue in and out of her. After I left it in for several seconds and wriggled it, I took it out and let my mouth play around with her cheeks for a while.

I heard more suckling sounds, but Olivia was still clearly groaning. My guess was Alison was suckling her tits to keep her from complaining – another sight I had the 'fortune' to miss. Fortunately, I could fake a forgiving mood.

I went back to rimming Olivia hard like she obviously wanted. Before long, her groans were mostly all pleasure. "Yes, fuck! Fuck, make me wet....get me nice and wet. I'll do it for you too...." she promised.

Alison was making me pretty wet already, but that didn't appear to be enough for Olivia. She got up and silently convinced Alison to stop riding me, leaving me completely hanging. Until Olivia went back between my legs and gobbled my cock down, even harder than last time.

She used her tongue to lick up Alison's juices on my cock, before making it wet herself like she promised. I thoughtlessly thrust my hips up into her mouth, which made her hum louder. She popped off and added, "There we go. Fuck my mouth hard like you're gonna fuck my ass," Olivia demanded.

Before I had a verbal answer, she went down and coated my balls, then proceeded to force them in her mouth. I was at a loss for words, thought and even sanity, as she seemed to drool all over my cock. She took herself off, studied her work, then I put my hand on her head and gave her what she wanted.

However, I only gave myself 10 seconds to fuck her mouth, since she needed to breathe and I didn't need to go off now. When I took myself out, Olivia looked overwhelmed and highly aroused all at once, which matched up pretty well with me. Yet she went back down to lick me hard one more time, then got on her hands and knees next to me.

I got up, confident that my cock was ready and wet enough. Then again, her ass was probably drying up by now. Taking no chances, I went behind her and gave her behind one last lick, before sticking the tip of my still wet cock in there.

"Oh! Oh, that's it....that's gonna be it," Olivia corrected, needing to adjust herself a little more. I stayed still as she did, only going forward an inch when she looked ready. "Okay....that big, long dick should feel at home pretty soon," Olivia assured.

After a few careful thrusts and another two inches deeper, it started to feel homey. I knew she'd want me to go faster pretty soon, so I made my thrusts more frequent, if not harder yet. In the meantime, Alison was the one who reminded me there was another woman around, by crawling over next to us.

As I got three-quarters of the way into Olivia, Alison reached down and put her right hand on her pussy. She circled her finger around it, then shoved half of it into her, which made Olivia arch her ass up and fueled me to get in all the way.

With the semi-DP established, Olivia egged us on by pulling her ass forward before I slammed back in. Allison kept her finger in her pussy, so Olivia helped her stay in by keeping herself relatively still. Her ass still went back against my hips as I fucked it steadily, even as she groaned more.

"Hurts so good....fucks so good," Olivia babbled.

"Is that how you want it?" Alison asked, her finger jabbing harder in her other hole.

"I'm getting it good enough from him. You think you can do more....fuck, be my guest," Olivia urged on. But from this angle, Alison couldn't do much but keep fingering. She could dive below her and eat her as long as she was on her hands and knees, but it'd be an awkward position.

I glanced at Alison, looked over our current position, and got myself an idea. With my dick in Olivia Munn's ass and Alison Brie fingering her while naked, I must have been the greatest genius at Comic Con to get an idea now. It would be nice to be completely sure, though.

Alison looked at me as I wrapped my hands around Olivia's waist. Getting the picture somewhat, she took her finger out of her and watched as I took hold of Olivia. I then forced myself to lie on my back, taking Olivia down with me and having her lie flat on my stomach, with my cock still inside her ass – and her pussy exposed for Alison to do more with.

Before Olivia could object or ask questions, I resumed fucking her at a faster pace. I moved my hands up to hold both her tits, which helped me keep her body on top of mine. Her head was lying on my left shoulder, so I could only turn enough to kiss and nibble her ear – as Alison was below us and starting to kiss and nibble her pussy.

As Olivia got the gist of this, Alison put two fingers back into her and licked away. Her body was lying next to both me and Olivia's legs, but her mouth was getting to her just fine. Meanwhile, I tweaked Olivia's nipples and finally enjoyed the other pair of tits in the room.

"There, is that better?" Alison taunted once her tongue left Olivia's slit. "His cock in your ass, my tongue in you....your fucking wet dream, isn't it? I know it's his!"

"Close enough," I grunted while pumping non-stop.

"We'll compare notes later, just keep going!" Olivia ordered, although none of us were stopping.

"Going like this?" Alison asked. But since she went down to suck my balls as I pumped them against Olivia, it probably wasn't what she had in mind. When she licked up to get back to her pussy, however, it was probably closer.

"Almost," Olivia groaned. She gave that annoyed moan again when Alison's tongue went back down to my balls. But she still fingered her in the meantime, then palmed me when she returned to lick her. And so she went back and forth in that order, as Olivia finally accepted it and focused back on me.

"One of you better make me cum. I wanna cum or else I'll make you cum. I know you wanna cum for her, so you better act fast," Olivia warned. "I'm gonna cum so hard on her. Or make you cum so deep inside me until there's nothing left. And you can't get both. Not for this..."

Alison completely got off my balls, so that helped a little. I slowed down somewhat in Olivia's ass, yet my hands stepped up on her breasts to make up for it. And Alison put both hands on Olivia's pussy and used all her fingers in some way, while her tongue dug itself inside her.

Olivia tightened up, fucking herself harder on both of us. I grit my teeth and pressed my face against her shoulder, hoping it might help if I didn't see what was happening. Of course, the feel of it and the sounds both women were making helped much less.

However, Olivia soon started chanting "Yes", as I looked down to see Alison rubbing her with both hands. She even tapped/borderline slapped the area twice, which made Olivia nearly spasm. I watched Alison put her tongue back on her, then I bore down as Olivia tightened on me and rewarded her.

I held onto Olivia and tried to block everything out, as I felt her in the throes of orgasm. I peeked to see Alison lick her up, yet I didn't want to go off from seeing more. Eventually, Olivia stopped bucking and thrashing, with my cock staying hard through it after all. Eventually, this meant it would have to come out of her ass soon.

I let Olivia catch her breath, absent mindedly massaging her breasts instead of squeezing them. Alison likely needed time to regroup as well, while I had to actually start thinking.

I saved myself to cum for Alison, but how was I gonna do it? Making her suck me off was obviously out, and I didn't have the energy to really fuck her hard.

Soon Olivia found the energy to get off me and my cock, so that showed me up. I saw her go behind Alison as she settled herself between my legs. I assumed Olivia would try to make her cum now, so fucking her seemed out. But Alison sucking me appeared out too, especially if she made Olivia brush her teeth just from licking my ass.

Yet I forgot one other option, and I really shouldn't have.

Alison easily fixed that by resting my cock on her breasts, however. As Olivia ate her out from behind, Alison fit me into her cleavage and started to rub me off to the finish.

I couldn't help but help her along, as I put my hands on her tits and went down to poke her nipples. When I started thrusting forward, Alison looked down at my cock, while moaning over Olivia's work behind her – though maybe not just from that. Regardless, she finally went down and put her tongue on my cock, despite where it had been.

This made me go faster and lose what little self control I had. Alison sensed it as she looked at me, then arched her ass up against Olivia, opened her mouth and sweetly said, "It's okay....cum for me, baby."

She took her tits off me and jacked me off for a few final seconds. Before I knew it, I started shooting off, hitting Alison's cheek right away. In my haze, I barely saw Alison open her mouth over my cock – but not on it – to catch the rest.

Nevertheless, with my cum dripping off Alison's gorgeous face AND shooting into her mouth, it was about all I could take. I looked at her once more before dropping my head on the bed, the exhaustion and leftover shock overwhelming me.

I heard Alison swallow and heard Olivia moan as she kept eating her, and when Alison started moaning again too, the sounds lulled me more than I would have liked. So much so that I missed seeing them finish – and the next thing I knew, I was suddenly waking up all by myself.

Alison and Olivia were gone, and had left without waking me for a goodbye, just like Yvonne. Then again, Olivia was in a hurry, and this time I was actually asleep. Plus they let me stay in the room, which was nice of them.

Still, I kicked myself over missing the end, in spite of every dirty thing I hadn't missed today. Or this whole weekend. And yet it now hit me that the whole thing was over. Four days of fucking the hottest actresses worshipped by nerd kind, and all I had to show for it – other than years of masturbation material – were five autographs and two cell phone pictures.

Sighing for no other good reason than that, I got up to get myself dressed. When I finished, I checked my pockets to make sure nothing was missing. I took out my cell phone to check the time, but also saw there was a new photo in my album.

I opened it to see the last shocking sight of the weekend -- a picture of Alison with my cock in her mouth, and her eyes looking right into frame. She must have taken it while I was sleeping, although the fact she didn't wake me looked worse now. It was the only thing that didn't look good about this.

Soon, I found a caption that read, "Olivia couldn't risk another leak, so I did. Better delete it after you print it, though. Love, Alison."

Okay, so I had one graphic souvenir outside my head. Now Comic Con was perfect, apparently.

THE END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA