Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Nina's Naughty Xmas (Nina Dobrev)  (Read 4064 times)

Calibur009

Nina's Naughty Xmas (Nina Dobrev)
« on: December 12, 2020, 04:33:39 AM »
Credit to LD73 and DarkSwordsman for their help on this story.

Nina’s Naughty Xmas
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Nina Dobrev
Featuring: Julianne Hough & Vanessa Hudgens
Codes: MF, MFF, Orgy, Oral, Interracial, Anal, DP, Facial

It was Christmas morning and Nina Dobrev was very excited. The Vampire Diaries actress was clad in a red Santa cap, a black lace bra, and a matching thong as she walked downstairs. When the Bulgarian beauty entered her living room, she made a beeline for her Christmas tree. After that, she grabbed a present that was wrapped in blue shimmering paper with a gold ribbon. The gift was also left under the tree by her best friend Julianne Hough.

“I wonder what this could be?” Nina said with a smile while clutching the square-shaped box as she sat on the couch.

The former Degrassi: The Next Generation actress immediately tore the paper off of her gift. When she finished, her brown eyes widened, and she let out a chuckle. After that, she pulled a nine-inch white dildo out of the box.

“Julianne is such a great friend. She knows how horny I get on Christmas, so this is the perfect present.” Nina said with a wide smile as she admired her new sex toy.

In addition to the dildo, there was a small bottle of lube included inside. Nina pulled her thong aside, exposing her trimmed twat. Following that, the brown-skinned beauty applied some lube to the dildo before she inserted it into her pussy.

“Oh fuck yeah! Oh my god! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Nina cried out as she moved the big white dildo in and out of her wet snatch.

Nina continued to fuck herself with the sex toy for some time, and she let out several moans of pleasure as she did so. The sexy actress eventually left the couch completely nude except for her Santa cap. Moments later, she walked back upstairs and entered her bedroom.

“Playing with that dildo was just a warm-up, now it’s time for the real thing.” Nina said with a lustful grin as she joined the man who was lying in her bed.

The gentleman in question had a sculpted physique, black hair, and a mustache. He was also shirtless and only wore blue boxer briefs. Nina quickly climbed on top of him and began kissing him. Additionally, the hot Bulgarian rubbed the large lump inside his underwear as she made out with him.

“Matt, all I want for Christmas is your big fat cock.” Nina said seductively as she continued to make out with the handsome man.

“It’s all yours, Nina.” Matt replied with a smile followed by a confident chuckle.

The Vampire Diaries actress kneeled between her lover’s legs, and she reached into his underwear with her right hand. A few seconds later, she retrieved his hard ten-inch dick. Her brown eyes widened at the sight of Matt’s large member and began stroking it with her right hand.

“I’m going to enjoy sucking your huge cock this morning.” Nina said as she licked the underside of Matt’s veiny phallus.

The Final Girls actress parted her red lips and slid Matt’s beefy dick into her soothing mouth. After that, she proceeded to suck his cock as if it were her last meal. The leggy brunette also worked the sex partner’s shaft as she sucked him off and wiggled her tanned ass.

“Mmhmm! I can’t get enough of your big cock! It’s so good!” Nina said as she bobbed her head up and down on Matt’s vanilla dick.

Nina continued her oral assault on Matt’s schlong for a while, and she even swallowed his entire member a few times. Following that, the hot brunette turned her attention to his balls and began to caress them. Next, the Flatliners remake actress jacked the dark-haired man’s spit-stained dick as she licked and sucked on his nuts.

“Mmm! I love licking your chestnuts!” Nina said with a smile as she kept sucking on Matt’s cojones.

A bit later, the pair were engaged in 69. Matt was snaking his tongue in and out of Nina’s delectable snatch. Meanwhile, she was licking his huge cock up and down as if it were a lollipop.

“Oh my god! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Nina cooed as she resumed sucking off Matt.

A few minutes later, Nina straddled Matt and began riding him. About ten seconds later, the dark-haired man grasped the Then Came You actress’s waist as he drove his big cock into her. Additionally, he sucked on the brown-skinned beauty’s round tits as she bounced up and down on his manhood.

“God yes! Fill my pussy with that big dick!” Nina cried out as she placed her hands on Matt’s chest and rode him faster.

A short time later, Nina was holding onto the padded headboard of her bed as Matt screwed her doggystyle. She also let out several cries of pleasure as her lover fucked her from behind. On top of that, the Lucky Day actress was looking back at the well-put-together man as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“Oh yes! Give it to me! I love how you fuck me!” Nina hollered as Matt banged her with his huge cock.

A few seconds later, Matt smacked Nina’s firm ass with his right hand. After that, he readjusted his grip on the Bulgarian beauty’s hips, and he began fucking her harder.

“Oh fuck yes! You fuck my pussy so good!” Nina cried out as Matt slammed his vanilla schlong into her cooze.

Much later, Nina was lying on her left side as Matt pistoned his cock into her pussy. On top of that, he cradled her right leg as she stuffed her wet twat with his lengthy dick. Nina also occasionally made out with Matt as he screwed her.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Nina hollered as Matt gave her a fantastic pounding.

A few minutes later, Matt had Nina’s left leg over his shoulder as he hammered her cooze. Meanwhile, the sexy Canadian actress was panting as her lover was fucking her like no tomorrow.

“I’m so glad I met you at that party last night! That’s it! You’re fucking so damn good!” Nina cried out with a fulfilled smile.

“Me too!” Matt replied with a grin as he continued to pound the leggy brunette’s twat.

In due time, Nina showed off her flexibility of being a former competitive gymnast by placing both of her stellar legs behind her head. After that, Matt proceeded to pummel her amazing pussy at a quick pace as she moaned out in pleasure.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” The sexy Bulgarian howled as Matt screwed her brains out.

A good while later, Nina was riding Matt again, but this time she rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. Additionally, the 5’ 7” actress was rolling her hips as she bounced on her lover’s large cock. Furthermore, the Vampire Diaries actress started to caress her pussy with her right hand as she rode the chiseled man faster.

“Yes! I love riding your huge cock! Fuck me just like that!” Nina said with a look of pure bliss from the sensation of how well Matt was fucking her.

Later that morning, Nina was spread out on her bed and she was sliding two fingers in and out of her glistening pussy. Meanwhile, Matt stood over her and was furiously beating his meat.

“I want you to give me a White Christmas all over my face.” Nina said seductively as she continued to pleasure herself.

Matt nodded in agreement as he aimed his pulsating dick down toward the Bulgarian beauty’s face. After that, he expelled several ropes of hot white jissom onto her visage. When her lover finished cumming on her face, the hot brunette licked the cum on her lips and smiled.

“That was the perfect way to start Christmas day. Thank you, Matt.” Nina said with a wide smile.

Five hours later…

Matt was long gone, and Nina was sitting at her square-shaped kitchen table. She was also joined by her best friend, Julianne Hough. The two besties wore matching red Christmas sweaters, jeans, and brown ankle boots. In addition to that, they were drinking some milk and eating some gingerbread man cookies.

“Julianne, I’m glad you were able to come over and celebrate Christmas with me today.” Nina said in a cheerful tone as she drank some milk.

“No problem, Nina. So how was that guy you met at the party last night?” Julianne asked as she took a bite from her cookie.

“You mean Matt. He was terrific, and I plan to have sex with him again.” Nina replied with a smile.

“That’s great to know. I hope you enjoyed the gift I left under your tree.” Julianne responded with a wink.

“I sure did. It was the perfect warm-up present before I had fun with Matt.” Nina replied with a head nod.

“I knew you would like it. I had some Christmas morning fun myself this morning.” Julianne said with a sly smile.

“I’m sure you did.” Nina replied with a laugh.

“Mm-hmm. Kevin wore my pussy out this morning, and he gave me the biggest facial ever. Okay, I might have exaggerated, but it was a lot of cum.” Julianne responded with a loud chuckle.

“Golly! I thought the facial Matt gave me was big.” Nina replied as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Yes, he is so potent, and he has a great body. He’s in the living room watching a movie. Nina, are you up for a Christmas threesome?” Julianne asked her friend with a mischievous smile.

“After the way you just talked Kevin up, of course I am.” Nina eagerly replied with a sexy chuckle.

“Alright. I’ll go fetch him now, and then we can have some fun.” Julianne responded as she left the kitchen.

A few minutes later, the hot blonde dancer returned with her date, Kevin. He was a muscular man with brown hair and a bronze tan. He was also dressed in a green ugly Christmas sweater, tan pants, and black loafers.

“Hello, Kevin. Julianne told me about the fun you two had this morning. Would you like an encore with me included?” Nina said as she flashed him an enticing smile.

“Sure! I would never turn down a threesome with two beautiful women.” Kevin replied in a chipper tone as he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

“We’re ready now, baby.” Julianne chimed in with a sexy smirk.

A few seconds later, the sexy duo gave each other a knowing look. Following that, they stripped out of their clothing and were now nude. Kevin’s brown eyes grew wide at the sight of their fit and naked bodies. Soon, the pair sat on their knees and Julianne began to unzip the handsome man’s pants. The Footloose remake actress then fished out his hard 9.5-inch dick, and she waved in front of Nina’s face.

“Yes! Nina, take a look at his beefy cock. Doesn’t it make your mouth water just by looking at it?” Julianne said in an aroused tone as she stroked Kevin’s schlong.

“Holy shit! That is a very impressive cock. No wonder you spent all morning fucking him.” Nina said while licking her lips as she stared at Kevin's manhood.

The two hot friends wasted no more time, and they began sliding their sets of pink lips across the sides of Kevin’s huge cock. A short time later, Nina started sucking his dick on her own and Julianne was licking his balls. But the pair quickly alternated between blowing him and sucking on his nuts several times. Eventually, the pair started sucking him off together, much to his delight.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! Oh my god! His big cock is so good! That’s why I love sucking it!” Julianne and Nina said as they greedily sucked Kevin’s large dick.

Meanwhile, the brown-haired hunk removed his shirt to reveal his sculpted chest as the two famous friends continued to give him a double blowjob. In due time, Julianne sat on the table and Kevin instantly buried his head between her thighs and ate her honeypot. While that went on, Nina was sucking the buff stud’s cock from behind, and she caressed his muscular ass.

“Oh yeah! I love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Julianne cooed as Kevin dined on her sweet snatch.

“Fuck! His big cock is so good!” Nina said as she spat on Kevin’s dick. After that, she began sucking it faster.

A few minutes later, Nina was sitting on the table with long legs spread as Kevin was plunging his tongue deep into her love tunnel. While that was happening, Julianne was kneeling under the table as she slobbered on her date’s big cock, and she caressed his heavy balls with her right hand.

“Oh fuck! Your tongue feels so good!” Nina cried out as Kevin kept eating her pussy.

“He sure does. I love sucking this big dick!” Julianne said as she bobbed her head along Kevin’s throbbing cock.

Several minutes later, Nina was bending over the kitchen table as Kevin inserted his hard cock into her pussy lips and began fucking her. He also smacked the Canadian actress’s tanned booty as he rammed his dick into her. Meanwhile, Julianne’s tongue was buried inside the muscular man’s crack. Also, the Safe Haven actress was squeezing his ass with her manicured hands as she rimmed him.

“Oh my god! Your big cock is fantastic! Fuck me!” Nina moaned as Kevin filled her pussy with his hard dick.

“See! I told you Kevin’s cock was great.” Julianne replied with a smile as she continued to rim the hunk’s ass.

Much later, Julianne was lying missionary on the table with her toned legs raised as her lover pounded her pussy nonstop. As that was going on, Nina was giving the tanned hunk a rimjob, and she rubbed his balls with her right hand as he banged her blonde friend.

“God yes! Kevin fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Julianne hollered as Kevin banged her faster.

A good while later, Kevin was lying on the tiled kitchen floor as Nina lowered herself onto his big cock. After that, he gripped the leggy beauty’s waist as she proceeded to swiftly ride him. Meanwhile, Julianne was sitting on the tanned hunk’s face as her Bulgarian friend rode his dick.

“Oh god yes! That big dick is so good! Fuck me!” Nina moaned as Kevin drove his schlong into her love tunnel.

“Oh yeah! Lick my pussy just like that!” Julianne cooed as the buff stud plunged his tongue into her twat.

A few minutes later, the Vampire Diaries actress hopped off the hunk’s cock, and Julianne quickly took her place. The hot blonde began to nimbly bounce up and down on her date’s hard member. Meanwhile, Nina was kneeling to the Bigger actress’s left, and they occasionally made out.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking my pussy so damn good!” Julianne cried out as started grinding her pussy on Kevin’s cock as he thrust into her.

Later on, Julianne was down on all fours as Kevin fucked her from behind. He also slapped her tanned rear end as he slammed his large cock into her pussy.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me just like that!” Julianne cried out while shoving her ass back as her date screwed her like no tomorrow.

Sometime later, Nina was resting on her right side as Kevin pumped his big dick into her cooze. He also held onto the Let’s Be Cops actress’s left leg as he pistoned into her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Nina hollered as Kevin hammered her snatch like a madman.

A bit later, Julianne slid down Kevin’s pole, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. The beautiful professional dancer had the biggest of smiles on her face as she rode her lover’s thick cock.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! I love riding your big dick!” Julianne moaned while swaying her hot body as she rode Kevin’s impressive member.

“I love watching you ride big dicks, Julianne. It’s so hot.” Nina said with an aroused tone as she strummed her clit.

Much later, Nina and Julianne were kneeling on the wooden kitchen floor with their faces placed together. Meanwhile, Kevin stood in front of them as he was jacking his throbbing dick with his right hand.

“Kevin, I hope you have a big load built up for us.” Julianne said with a smile.

“Yeah, we want it. Now hose our faces down.” Nina chimed in as she licked her lips.

“Oh fuck! Here it comes.” Kevin said as he let out a loud grunt.

After that, he began to fire ten thick ropes of milky jissom onto Julianne and Nina’s faces. But that’s not all, he also aimed his cock at their breasts and covered them with cum as well. When Kevin finished giving the two friends a massive facial, they laughed about it and made out with each other.

“Oh my god! That was wonderful, and it was more cum than you shot on my face this morning.” Julianne said with a giggle as she wiped some jizz from her right eye.

“Damn! Julianne, you weren’t joking. That was a lot of cum.” Nina replied with a loud laugh as licked some spunk from her right cheek and swallowed it.

“No, Nina, I wasn’t.” Julianne responded with a knowing smile as she scooped some cum into her mouth and gulped it down. After that, she grasped Kevin’s semi-hard cock and sucked it again.

“We should take a shower now. Then we can watch A Christmas Story.” Nina said in a cheerful tone as she got to her feet.

“That’s a great idea, and Kevin can join us.” Julianne replied with a wink to her date.

“I would never turn down a chance to shower with two hot ladies.” Kevin responded with a cheesy grin.

A few seconds later, the trio left the kitchen to go clean up after their sexual activities.

Later that night….

Julianne was still over at Nina’s place. The dancer/actress now wore a short designer red dress, faux fur cuffs, black heels, and a Santa cap with Ho, Ho, Ho written in white lettering. The blonde beauty was currently sitting on the white couch with her amazing legs crossed.

“I hope she’ll be here soon.” Julianne said as she looked at the round black clock on the wall.

Moments later, Nina entered the living room. The Vampire Diaries actress wore the exact outfit as her friend.

“Vanessa just called me, and she will be here soon. She also told me that she had some special gifts for us.” Nina said with a smile as she sat next to Julianne on the couch.

“Great! Knowing Vanessa, they should be some fun gifts.” Julianne replied with a head nod.

“I know what they are, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Anyway, what happened to Kevin?” Nina said with a chuckle.

“He left to see Victoria Justice. That’s the great thing about being friends with benefits, he does his thing and I do mine.” Julianne replied with a sexy smirk.

“Well, Victoria is in for a good fuck and a very sticky face tonight.” Nina responded with a laugh.

“Oh yeah! I still can’t believe how potent he is.” Julianne replied with an impressed face.

The two hot friends laughed again as the doorbell rang. A few seconds later, Nina got up to answer the door.

“That has to be Vanessa.” Nina said as she opened the door.

Sure enough, Vanessa Hudgens was standing outside. The former Disney actress was clad in a brown overcoat and an exact Santa cap that Nina and Julianne had on.

“Sorry, I was late. But as you can see, I’ve brought us some entertainment to end Christmas on a high note.” Vanessa said with a naughty smile as she entered Nina’s home.

When the Filipino beauty walked into the house, she was joined by three black men. They were all dressed in Santa caps, leather jackets, white T-shirts, jeans, and high-top sneakers.

“These handsome gentlemen are Byron, Jason, and Nate. As you can see, they’re ready to have some fun.” Vanessa said as she gave the men a knowing smile.

“Wow! Vanessa, those are some incredible presents.” Nina said with an impressed face.

“Yes, there are. One for each of us.” Vanessa replied with a naughty grin.

“Damn! You've outdone yourself with those handsome presents, Vanessa. Bravo!” Julianne chimed in with a round of applause.

“Thanks, Julianne. Are you ready to unwrap your gifts?” Vanessa said with a wink. After that, the Princess Switch actress removed her coat, revealing she had on an identical dress to her two famous friends.

“Mm-hmm. Let’s begin.” Nina said with an approving smile.

“I agree. Why don’t you guys show us your North Poles?” Julianne said with a mischievous smile.

Byron, Jason, and Nate looked at each other and did as the Rock of Ages actress requested. The trio immediately stripped out of their clothing. When they were finished, their chiseled dark-skinned bodies and their huge dicks were on display.

“Holy shit! They are packing some impressive lumber.” Julianne said with a gasp as her blue eyes were fixated on the trio’s ebony cocks.

“Oh my god! Their cocks are so big.” Nina said with a wide grin as she stared at the impressive members of the three men.

“Before you ask. Those big dicks can definitely go. Because I tested them for myself earlier.” Vanessa said with a naughty grin.

“I’m sure you did, Nessa. Well, ladies, let’s do it.” Nina said with a smile.

A few minutes later, Nina was sucking off Byron, and she worked his lengthy shaft with her right hand. He had braided hair and a mustache. Furthermore, he was the most well-endowed among the three men. Since he was packing a whopping 11-inch dick.

“Fuck me! Your cock is so big! That’s why I love sucking it!” Nina said with a laugh as she slurped away at Byron’s enormous black dick. The Canadian actress also licked the black man’s balls for a bit as she orally pleasured him.

Meanwhile, Julianne was bobbing head along Nate’s nine-inch dick. He had short black hair, light brown eyes, and a tribal tattoo on his right bicep.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big dick!” Julianne said as she bobbed along Nate’s dark shaft. The leggy blonde also massaged his swinging balls as she sucked him off.

While that was going on, Vanessa was stuffing her face with Jason’s ten-inch dong. He had a clean-shaven bald head and a goatee. The sculpted black man also had a big grin on his face as he looked down at how well the Frozen Ground actress was blowing him.

“God yes! Your dick is so good!” Vanessa said as she slapped Jason’s big cock across her wet tongue a few times. Following that, she resumed sucking him off at a more vigorous pace.

The three beautiful entertainers continued to jerk, slurp, and suck on the black men’s big dicks for some time. Eventually, the women removed their dresses and heels. Now nude, the hot trio straddled their respective men and began riding them.

“Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Nina howled as she nimbly bounced up and down on Byron’s big black dick. About fifteen seconds later, the Final Girls actress began rolling her hips and began riding the dark-skinned man’s cock much faster.

“God yes! Don’t stop! You’re fucking me so good!” Julianne hollered as Nate drove his big dick into her pink pussy. The black man also groped and sucked on the hot blonde’s perky tits as she bounced on his big dick.

“Goddamn! I love riding your big black dick! It’s so good!” Vanessa moaned as she joyfully rode Jason like he was a bronco. A few seconds later, the 5’ 1” actress began slamming her ass off his thighs much faster than before.

Later that night, Nina was lying on her right side as Jason pistoned his dark schlong into her pussy. In addition to that, he gripped the Bulgarian beauty’s left leg as he pumped into her love tunnel.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Fuck me!” Nina hollered as Jason rammed his big black dick into her cooze.

Nate had a firm grip on Vanessa’s hips as she plowed her pussy from behind. The actress/singer also shoved her tanned booty closer to the black man as he banged her swiftly. Meanwhile, he began slapping her ass several times as he continued to screw her.

“God yes! Pound my pussy just like that! I love it!” Vanessa cried out as Nate fucked her doggystyle.

Julianne had her arms wrapped around Byron’s neck as he screwed her in the standing carry position. The competitive dancer let out loud moans of pleasure as the well-endowed black man banged her relentlessly.

“Oh god yes! Your dick is so fucking big! Don’t stop fucking me!” Julianne howled as Byron slammed his lengthy dark cock into her pussy.

A good while later, the orgy continued, since all three women were in top-notch condition and had stamina to spare. Right now, Nina was bending over the couch as Nate was screwing her from behind. He also slapped the Let’s Be Cops actress’ booty as he filled her cooze with his big black dick.

“Oh yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Nina moaned as Nate continued to rail her from behind.

On the couch, Julianne was lying on her left side as Jason was pumping away at her pussy. He also clutched the hot dancer’s right leg as he pistoned his dark cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god! I love your big dick makes my pussy so wet!” Julianne cried out as Jason stuffed her gushing pussy with his ebony cock.

While all of that was going on, Vanessa was blissfully riding Byron reverse cowgirl on the carpeted floor. The dark-skinned man also had a firm grip on the High School Musical actress’s waist as she rode his huge black dick.

“Oh fuck yes! Your long black dick is so damn good!” Vanessa hollered as she nimbly rode Byron like it was going out of style.

A few minutes later, Nina was riding Nate on the couch. He also sucked on her tanned breasts as she swiftly bounced on his big black dick.

“Yes! I love riding your big dick!” Nina cried out as Nate drove his hard dark cock into her twat.

Right now, Julianne was bending over the couch as Jason plowed her from behind. The hot blonde also looked back at him with her blue eyes as she pushed her firm ass closer to him.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me just like that!” Julianne moaned as Jason gave her a hard pounding and slapped her ass.

Byron currently had Vanessa’s right leg over his shoulder as he screwed her. The Journey 2 actress moaned loudly as he slammed his lengthy black dick into her pussy. Additionally, her perfect tits jiggled with every thrust.

“Holy shit! Oh fuck yes! That big dick is so good!” Vanessa howled as her eyes almost rolled into her head from how well Byron was fucking her.

“Hey! I have an idea to spice up our orgy.” Nina said with a naughty smile as she rode Nate.

Sometime later, the hot trio used a bottle of oil to lube up their asses. Right now, Nina was riding Byron with his long dark cock inside her ass. The Vampire Diaries actress howled in pleasure as the muscular black man was thrusting into her backdoor nonstop.

“Oh fuck! Your huge cock feels so good inside my ass! Don’t stop fucking it!” Nina howled as Byron filled her oily booty with his long black dong.

Vanessa was happily pushing herself closer to Jason as he fucked her wet ass doggystyle. The Princess Switch actress looked back at him with a lustful smile as he gave her a hard anal pounding. He also slapped her right ass cheek as well.

“Jesus! Oh my god! That big black dick feels so good in my ass! Keep fucking my booty!” Vanessa cried out as Jason filled her backside with his hard dark cock.

Julianne was strumming her clit as she rode Nate reverse cowgirl with his big black cock stuffed inside her oiled-up ass. The Rock of Ages actress had a look of pure ecstasy as the dark-skinned man drove his schlong into her rear end repeatedly.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my ass with that big hard cock!” Julianne hollered as Nate kept thrusting into her backdoor.

“I’m adventurous tonight, so I’m ready for you guys to make me airtight.” Nina said as she dismounted Byron.

Moments later, the Bulgarian beauty lowered herself onto Nate’s cock and began riding him. Following that, Jason stuffed her asshole with his hard black dick. As the two ebony hunks were double penetrating her, the Run This Town actress wrapped her lips around Byron’s long black dick, and she began sucking it.

“Oh god yes! Fuck both of my slutty holes just like that! I deserve it since I've been such a bad girl for Christmas!” Nina hollered as Jason and Nate fucked her ass and pussy in unison. Furthermore, she continued to slurp on Bryon’s lengthy chocolate cock.

“Nina, it’s so hot watching them all fuck you.” Julianne said as she slid two fingers in and out of her moist pussy.

“It sure is, Julianne. Bang the shit out of that naughty ho!” Vanessa said with a laugh as she pleasured herself with her left hand.

Currently, Nate was pounding Nina’s booty as she rode Jason. The Vampire Diaries actress filled the room with her cries of pleasure as the two black men were thrusting her ass and pussy simultaneously. She also continued to suck Byron’s cock, and he was close to blowing his load.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Wear my ass and pussy out with those big black cocks! You’re making me cum!” Nina screamed at the top of her lungs as the two ebony men filled her holes with their big dicks.

A few seconds later, Nina resumed sucking Byron’s huge black cock. The brown-skinned beauty continued blowing him until he blasted a thick load of cum onto the right side of her face. After that, Nate pulled out of her ass, and she hopped off Jason’s dick. The leggy Canadian then sat on her knees as the two dark-skinned hunks were jerking their cocks for her.

“I want more cum! Cover my face with some more cum.” Nina demanded with a naughty smile.

Jason pulled himself off until he expelled a big cumshot onto the left side of Nina’s pretty face. Just seconds later, Nate sprayed the hot brunette’s forehead and right cheek with some milky jissom. There was now such much spunk on her face that it dripped onto her tits.

“Guys, that was outstanding! This has been such a great Christmas.” Nina said as she scooped some cum from her right cheek and swallowed it without any shame.

“Wow! That was a hell of a show you put on, Nina.” Vanessa said as she applauded the Vampire Diaries actress’s sexual performance.

“Definitely! Now it’s time to finish cleaning her up.” Julianne replied with a mischievous grin.

Soon, the Grease Live co-stars stuck out their tongues and licked the rest of the cum off Nina’s face. Following that, the sexy trio shared a triple kiss.

“I can’t wait to do this again next Christmas.” Nina said with a pleased smile as Julianne and Vanessa nodded in agreement.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:58:57 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, elux10, LizzyK, jnunez9098

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA