Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 42356 times)

Calibur009

Re: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2022, 04:34:39 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 20
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie, Anna Kendrick, Nina Dobrev & Scarlett Johansson
Codes: MMMMFFFF, Interracial, Orgy, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The episode opened with a night shot of a lavish Los Angeles home before the video transitioned inside the large living room of the house. The room in question had a long gray couch, two gray armchairs to the right and left of the couch, a large square-shaped multicolored decorative rug, and wooden flooring. Moments later, Scarlett Johansson, Nina Dobrev, Anna Kendrick, and Alison Brie entered the room. All four of the beautiful and talented actresses wore matching black designer mini-dresses and six-inch stilettos. Additionally, the foursome were all smiles as the camera zoomed in on Scarlett’s face before she addressed the people who were watching the episode.

“Hi, everyone! This is Scarlett and I want to welcome you all to the series finale of Famous Women Go Dark. Yes, I know, I’m bummed about it as well. I had so much fun appearing in this series. However, all good things have to come to an end eventually. But we plan to end the series on a very high note tonight. Isn’t that right, ladies?” Scarlett said in her sultry voice and in a cheerful tone before she smiled at the screen.

“That is correct, Scarlett. Because we’re going to have an orgy in celebration of the series. I cannot wait.” Nina replied excitedly with a look of anticipation on her face.

“Oh yeah! Fans, things are going to get wild tonight. I guarantee it.” Anna responded with a mischievous grin.

“Well, I only agreed to appear in the finale because I was promised that I would get to work with G-Long tonight. Am I the only one here who hasn’t fucked yet?” Alison said with an annoyed look as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Yes!” Scarlett, Nina, and Anna said as they had a laugh at the expense of the Community actress.

“Hmph…well that is going to change after tonight. So no one else gets to fuck G-Long until after he bangs me first.” Alison said as she crossed her arms and gave her fellow actresses a stern look.

“Whatever you say, Alison. If you want G-Long’s big black dick so bad, you can have it.” Scarlett replied with a laugh as she shook her head.

“Hey, all of this talk about big black cocks has got me anxious. I think we need to start the orgy right now.” Nina responded impatiently as she rubbed her hands together.

“I agree. I’m sure the viewers are sick of listening to us and would rather see our mouths stuffed with big black cocks instead.” Anna replied with a laugh as she gave the Vampire Diaries actress a knowing look.

“Anna now that is something we both can agree on.” Alison chimed in with a smile as she gave the Pitch Perfect actress a high-five.

“Ladies, I agree. So it’s time for the Famous Women Go Dark orgy to begin.” Scarlett said as she nodded her head with a wide grin.

A short time later, G-Long, Byron Cash, Xavier Hardwood, and Bobby Williams. The quartet of black men were all clad in all-black T-shirts, dress pants, and loafers. Of course, Alison immediately grabbed G-Long by his right hand, and she led him over to the armchair on the left side of the room.

“G-Long, we are going to have so much fun tonight.” Alison said with a lustful smile.

“Have fun, you two.” Scarlett said to Alison and G-Long with a chuckle as she paired off with Byron.

Following a video transition, Anna was nude while kneeling on the rug in front of Bobby as she slurped on his 10-inch black dick. The short brunette also used both of her dainty hands to work Bobby’s shaft as she blew him. Additionally, the Get a Job actress made loud wet sounds as she took the bald dark-skinned man’s dong deep into her skilled mouth.

“Oh my god! I just love having my lips around your thick black cock! It’s so good!” Anna said with a naughty smile as she greedily devoured Bobby’s veiny dark dick.

Next to Anna, Nina was completely naked, and she was sitting on her knees while bobbing her head along Xavier’s almost ten-inch chocolate dick. Before long, the black man’s balls were slapping against the leggy brunette’s chin as she took his entire manhood down her throat. Besides that, the Bulgarian beauty clutched the ebony stud’s thighs as she continued to consume his big dick.

“Yes! Your big black cock feels so good inside my slutty mouth! I love it!” Nina said as she happily kept blowing Xavier. He even slapped his hard dick onto her wet tongue a few times as she sucked him off.

The camera eventually focused on Scarlett in the doggystyle position on the couch as Byron ate her succulent pussy from behind. The black man with dreadlocks also had a firm grip on the blonde beauty’s shapely cheeks as he plunged his tongue deep into her wet snatch. Just seconds later, Byron slipped his 11-inch phallus into the Black Widow actress’s moist cooze, and he began fucking her.

“Oh god yes! Fucking give it to me! I love how you fill my pussy with that huge black cock!” Scarlett moaned while panting as Byron plowed into her pussy like no tomorrow. Additionally, the ebony man slapped her left ass cheek as he kept drilling into her snatch.

Soon, the camera panned over to G-Long sitting in the armchair on the left side of the room. He also had a big smile on his face while Alison was kneeling between his legs as she gave him some incredible oral attention. The GLOW actress made shameless slurping sounds as she sucked the black man’s 13-inch dick like it was going out of style. Besides that, the blue-eyed beauty used her right hand to work G-Long’s lengthy dark shaft as she vigorously consumed his enormous pole.

“Mmm! G-Long, I've been waiting to taste your huge black dick for a while now, and I’m not disappointed. I can’t wait until you fuck me with it!” Alison said with a sex-crazed look as she eventually took 11 inches of the ebony hunk’s massive member down her throat.

“Goddamn! Alison, you have some serious skills! Shit!” G-Long said with a groan as the hot brunette deepthroated his impressive manhood.

“I’m glad you’re impressed by my oral prowess, G-Long.” Alison replied with a bright smile followed by a wink as ropes of spit rolled down her chin. A few seconds later, the Get Hard actress began licking and sucking on the black stud’s nuts while jacking his saliva-stained dick with her left hand.

Over on the couch, Anna was energetically riding Bobby. On top of that, the bald black man had a firm grip on the Simple Plan actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his fat hard cock. Plus, the pale-skinned woman’s large tits bounced wildly as she kept riding the ebony stud’s big dick.

“Oh god yes! Stuff my pussy with that big black dick! Make me cum on it!” Anna howled as she slammed her small but great-looking ass off Bobby’s thighs.

On the left side of the couch, Nina was riding Xavier in the reverse cowgirl position. The sexy Canadian also gyrated her athletic and lean body as she rode the black dude’s hard cock at a very brisk pace. Besides that, the Run This Town actress’s terrific breasts jiggled due to how fast she rode the dark-skinned man’s schlong.

“Yes! You’re fucking me so good! Fuck me!” Nina cried out as Xavier adjusted his grip on her waist and pistoned his big black cock into her soaking pussy. Soon, the brown-skinned beauty used her right hand to caress Xavier’s dick and balls as she kept riding him.

Soon, the camera switched to Byron as he fucked Scarlett while she was sitting on the right armchair. The Avengers actress’s legs were also raised as the dark-skinned man with dreads pumped in and out of her top-notch pussy. Plus, the sexy New Yorker had a satisfied smile on her face as the dark stud filled her twat with his enormous cock.

“Oh my god! God yes! Pound my pussy just like that!” Scarlett moaned seductively as Byron plunged deep into her wet snatch. Additionally, the beautiful A-lister began rubbing the black man’s muscular butt as he rapidly pistoned his long dick into her love tunnel.

A few minutes later, Byron pulled out of Scarlett’s pussy. After that, the Rough Night actress dropped to her knees in front of him and grasped his huge dark cock with both hands, and smiled at him. Following that, the gorgeous blonde encased her pink lips around his manhood and sucked it like it was her final meal.

“Oh yeah! It’s such a great big black dick! It tastes so good!” Scarlett said as she slurped away at Byron’s lengthy chocolate cock. The Spirit actress also squeezed his balls with her left hand as she continued blowing him.

Moments later, the camera focused on G-Long as he fucked Alison doggystyle on the rug. He even had a firm grip on the beautiful brunette’s waist as he slammed his huge dark cock into her excellent pussy. In addition to that, the Community actress was looking back at the very well-endowed dark stud with a pleased smile as he railed her snatch continuously.

“Oh my god! G-Long, your massive black dick is outstanding! Don’t stop fucking me!” Alison cried out as she rocked her fit but slim body back and forth as the ebony performer banged her from behind. Soon, he smacked her pale ass and began screwing her faster, much to her delight.

Several minutes later, Alison quickly turned around and grasped G-Long’s massive dark prick. The How To Be Single actress went on to swallow half of the black man’s lengthy cock, and she maintained eye contact with him as she blew him.

“Oh yes! I love sucking your enormous black cock, and I could do it all night!” Alison boasted while gazing at G-Long with her sea-blue eyes as she hungrily slurped on his long dark pole. Additionally, her neck muscles bulged as she took more of G-Long’s huge cock down her warm and wet throat.

Alison eventually expelled G-Long’s massive black dong from her mouth with an audible pop. After that, she smiled and wiped the excess drool from her chin. Next, the Rental actress straddled the dark-skinned stud’s saliva-coated cock and began riding him. Besides that, the hot brunette’s famous round boobs jiggled as she slammed her firm booty off the black hunk’s thighs.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on your huge black dick! It’s so good!” Alison hollered as she bounced up and down on G-Long’s long dark pole.

Back on the couch, Bobby was fucking Anna doggystyle. The bald ebony man also had a tight grip on the Mr. Right actress’s lower back as he delivered a series of powerful thrusts into her fantastic pussy.

“Oh yeah! Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Anna moaned in a demanding tone as Bobby railed her wet cooze non-stop. He also smacked the Maine native’s cute booty as he filled her pussy with his big black dick.

Right now, Xavier was fucking Nina from behind on the opposite end of the couch. The Let’s Be Cops actress also pushed her tanned ass closer to the dark stud as he banged her non-stop. Xavier even swatted the sexy Bulgarian’s booty as he kept fucking her.

“Give it to me! Pound my pussy just like that!” Nina screamed with a toothy smile while briskly moving her fit body as the black man humped her wet twat with his big cock. Soon, Xavier placed his hands on the leggy brunette’s shoulders and screwed her amazing cooze much faster.

Bobby was now fucking Anna in the missionary position. Plus, the chiseled black man held the Into the Woods actress’s slim legs as he hammered her moist pussy. On top of that, the short brunette’s breasts wobbled as the bald ebony stud pistoned his dong into her hot box.

“Oh god yes! I love your huge black cock! Fuck me!” Anna shrieked as Bobby gave her a fast and hard pounding.

Xavier was now sitting upright on the couch as Nina sank down on his throbbing dark cock. The Vampire Diaries actress proceeded to ride the ebony stud at a quick pace. Not only that, Xavier clutched the Lucky Day actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his veiny dark schlong, and he sucked on her right breast as she did so.

“Yes! Fuck me! I love riding your big black dick!” Nina moaned as she rode Xavier’s hard member like she was an adult film actress.

Meanwhile, Byron was sitting on the right armchair as Scarlett bounced up and down on his lengthy black cock. He also groped the green-eyed beauty’s splendid tits as she wildly rode his immense manhood. Besides that, the camera zoomed in closer to the Lost in Translation actress’s fine backside as it smacked off the dark-skinned stud’s thighs.

“Yes! Make cum on your huge black cock! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Scarlett cried out as she grabbed the back of the armchair and began riding Byron’s big dick more vigorously than before.

As that was happening, G-Long was fucking Alison in the spooning position on the rug. The ebony hunk also clutched the Community actress’s left leg as he delivered a series of fast-paced thrusts into her damp pussy. On top of that, the Sleeping With Other People actress rocked her fit body back and forth as the black man drilled into her wet snatch.

“God yes! Pummel my pussy with that enormous black dick!” Alison moaned in ecstasy as G-Long filled her warm cooze with his massive dong.

Right now, Scarlett’s arms were wrapped around Byron’s neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position. The Lucy actress howled like a woman possessed as the black man rapidly slammed his almost footlong dick into her dripping pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking the shit out of me and I love it! Don’t stop!” Scarlett hollered as Byron jackhammered her outstanding pussy with his lengthy dark pole.

Alison had a wide smile on her face as she nimbly rode G-Long reverse cowgirl. He also had a firm grip on the Mad Men actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his long black cock in a lively fashion. In addition to that, the sexy brunette’s big boobs jiggled non-stop due to how fast she rode the dark stud’s dong.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your big black dick! Make me cum on it!” Alison said while moaning as she blissfully rode G-Long’s impressive schlong.

Several minutes later, Alison dismounted G-Long’s manhood and kneeled between his legs. Following that, the chesty brunette placed the ebony man’s pussy juice-covered dick between her breasts. The blue-eyed beauty smiled at the black man as she pushed her tits together and gave him a terrific titjob.

“Yes! There’s nothing better than titfucking a huge cock! It feels incredible!” Alison said in an aroused tone as she happily titfucked G-Long. Additionally, she sucked his cockhead as his lengthy dark cock slid between her pale melons.

“Fuck! That feels amazing.” G-Long grunted with a grin.

“I know it does. Now that I’ve finally had a taste of your big black dick, I think it’s time for us to switch partners now.” Alison replied in a cheerful tone as she continued her titty attack on G-Long’s throbbing dong.

“Cool! We can fuck again later.” G-Long responded as he nodded in agreement.

“That’s right! It’s time to trade up.” Alison replied with a grin.

Following a video transition, Nina was lying on the rug with her right leg draped over Byron’s shoulder as he banged her. The sexy Canadian even clutched the fit black man’s biceps as he pumped into her moist pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Stretch my pussy with your long black cock! It feels so good!” Nina cried out as Byron stuffed her love tunnel with his vast dick.

Meanwhile, Anna was riding G-Long with a lot of zeal on the couch. He even groped and sucked on the Pitch Perfect actress’s big tits as she bounced up and down on his massive black cock. Besides that, the blue-eyed beauty let deafening moans of pleasure as the dark stud filled her twat with his vast dick.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You always stretch my pussy so good!” Anna cried out with a content smile as she kept riding G-Long’s black dong like it was going out of style.

On the opposite end of the couch, Scarlett was being fucked in the spoon position by Xavier. The black man also cradled the Under the Skin actress’s left leg as he pistoned his large dick into her wet pussy. Additionally, the hot New Yorker’s amazing tits jiggled as the ebony hunk banged her non-stop.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Pound me with that big black cock!” Scarlett hollered as Xavier continued stuffing her hot box with his ebony schlong.

Bobby was clutching Alison’s hips as he banged her from behind on the rug. The bald black man even slapped the Get Hard actress’s right ass cheek as he rammed his manhood into her moist twat. On top of that, the hot brunette’s breasts swayed with every thrust from the chiseled dark-skinned stud’s big dick.

“Yes! Give it to me! Your big black cock is so good!” Alison howled while shoving her firm booty closer to Bobby as he drove his veiny ebony dick into her excellent pussy.

Several minutes later, Byron was sitting on the right armchair as Nina nimbly rode him reverse cowgirl style. The leggy Bulgarian proceeded to gyrate her fit and slender body as she kept riding the black man’s huge dick. The Dog Days actress’s breasts also jiggled as she bounced up and down on Byron’s long dark cock.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your long black dick! It’s so good!” Nina cried out with a smile as she continued riding Byron at a quick pace.

Back on the couch, Bobby had Alison’s smooth legs draped over his strong shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. The Community actress’s tits were also bouncing due to how fast the black man was screwing her.

“Jesus! Fuck me! You’re pounding my pussy so damn good!” Alison screamed in pleasure as Bobby railed her snatch like it was going out of style.

Scarlett was riding Xavier hard and fast cowgirl style. The black stud had a firm grip on the Black Widow actress’s ass cheeks as he thrust up into her hot pussy, and he sucked on her right tit as she rode him. A few seconds later, the camera focused on the blonde beauty’s smiling face as she bounced up and down on Xavier’s hard dark cock.

“Oh my god! You’re making me cum on your big black dick! Don’t stop!” Scarlett hollered as her shapely ass smacked off the ebony man’s thighs.

Anna was on her hands and knees with a look of euphoria as G-Long fucked her doggystyle on the rug. Additionally, the black hunk slapped the Love Life actress’s pale booty as he stuffed her terrific pussy with his lengthy dick. Soon, G-Long grabbed the short brunette’s shoulders and began railing her from behind much faster.

“Oh fuck yeah! Give it to me! I love your massive black cock!” Anna shrieked with a smile as G-Long drilled into her pussy like no tomorrow.

After another video transition, Alison was joyfully riding Byron on the couch. He had a tight grip on the hot brunette’s waist as she quickly rolled her thighs. Besides that, the ebony stud alternated between sucking the Community actress’s fantastic boobs as she bounced up and down on his long dick.

“Yes! You’re fucking me so good with that big black cock! Keep going!” Alison cried out as she impaled herself on Byron’s lengthy dick.

Scarlett was in the doggystyle position on the opposite end of the couch while looking back at G-Long as he stepped behind her. After that, the black man slipped his enormous black dick into the Hitchcock actress’s moist pussy, and he began fucking her. The dark-skinned stud also caressed the hot blonde’s tattooed back as he plowed into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! I love how you fill my pussy with that big black dick! Keep fucking me!” Scarlett moaned repeatedly as G-Long gave her wet snatch a deep dicking. Just seconds later, the ebony hunk slapped her right ass cheek as he kept fucking her from behind.

Nina was crying out in ecstasy as Bobby fucked her in the spoon position on the rug. The bald ebony stud also caressed the Vampire Diaries actress’s raised right leg as he pistoned his big cock into her hot box.

“Yes! Fuck me! Keep pounding my pussy!” Nina hollered as Bobby thrust his huge black dick into her gushing cooze non-stop.

Anna was riding Xavier in the reverse cowgirl position on the rug. The Twilight actress even rubbed her snatch with her left hand as she kept bouncing up and down on the black stud’s hard dick.

“Goddamn! I love riding your big black dick!” Anna moaned with a big grin as she briskly rode Xavier’s dong.

Right now, Alison was kneeling between Byron’s legs with his huge black cock inside her mouth. The Happiest Season actress also jacked the dark stud’s shaft with her right hand, and she fondled his nuts with her left hand as she blew him. Plus, she made shameless slurping noises as she devoured the ebony man’s vast cock.

“Oh yes! Your chocolate cock tastes so good, and it’s so big!” Alison said as she greedily gobbled down Byron’s long black dick. She even occasionally sucked on his balls as she gave him a hot blowjob.

The Mad Men actress eventually finished slurping on Byron’s long black dick. After that, the blue-eyed beauty climbed on top of his spit-stained member, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl style. Additionally, the How To Be Single actress’s big tits bounced as she quickly rode the dark stud’s big cock.

“Yes! God yes! I love riding your big black dick!” Alison cried out with a satisfied smile.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was riding G-Long cowgirl style, and she had a look of pure joy on her face as she did so. The more than well-endowed black man also groped and sucked on the Avengers actress’s fantastic breasts as she bounced up and down on his lengthy dong.

“Fuck me! Your massive black dick makes my pussy so wet! It feels so fantastic!” Scarlett hollered in pleasure as she came multiple times on G-Long’s ebony cock and rode him faster.

Nina was lying on her back with long toned legs raised as Bobby pumped in and out of her damp pussy. The Canadian beauty panted loudly as the bald black stud drilled into her love tunnel at a breakneck speed.

“Oh yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Nina cried out in joy as Bobby filled her snatch with his large black dick.

Anna was pushing herself closer to Xavier as he screwed her doggystyle. Besides that, he smacked the Accountant actress’s pale booty as he railed her from behind. That action of course turned the petite brunette even more.

“Jesus! Oh my god! I love how you fuck me!” Anna shrieked as Xavier slammed his big black dick into her wet snatch.

A short time later, another video transition happened. After that, G-Long was fucking Nina in the standing doggystyle position. Plus, the black stud cradled the former competitive gymnast’s left leg as she stood on one foot to show off her flexibility.

“Yes! Yes! Keep stuffing my pussy with your big black dick! It feels so good!” Nina moaned as G-Long kept thrusting into her fantastic cooze.

Xavier had Alison's left leg resting on his shoulder as he hammered her pussy. Besides that, the black man groped the Horse Girl actress’s big boobs as he delivered a series of rapid strokes into her hot box, and she loved every second of it.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Alison howled with a lustful smile as Xavier gave her pussy a hard and fast pounding.

Scarlett was riding Bobby on the couch while grinding her hot pussy on his big black cock. Additionally, the Scoop actress’s big tits bounced and jiggled as she wildly rode the bald dark-skinned man’s cock. He also had a firm grip on the blonde beauty’s waist to keep her in place.

“Oh my god! There’s nothing better than riding a hard black dick! Fuck me!” Scarlett moaned in pleasure as she continued riding Bobby’s manhood.

Byron was banging Anna in the spooning position on the rug. He also grasped the Into the Woods actress’s right leg as he filled her wet pussy with his huge black cock. The short brunette’s big tits also jiggled due to how fast the dark hunk was screwing her.

“Oh god yes! Keep stretching my pussy with your long black dick!” Anna howled as Byron fucked her gushing cooze non-stop.

A few minutes later, Nina was riding G-Long reverse cowgirl style on the couch. The Vampire Diaries actress also gyrated her athletically toned body as she nimbly rode the black stud’s big dick. Besides that, the brown-skinned beauty’s perfect tits jiggled as she bounced up and down on the dark-skinned stud’s impressive manhood.

“Oh my god! Make me cum all over your huge black dick! Please don't stop fucking me!” Nina said with a look of joy as kept riding G-Long’s long black dong.

Alison was being fucked in the spooning position by Xavier on the opposite end of the couch. The muscular black man held the Get Hard actress’s left leg as he pistoned his stiff veiny cock into her moist pussy. Additionally, the brunette stunner rocked her fit body back and forth as the ebony stud vigorously humped her.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so well with your big black cock!” Alison cried out with a satisfied smile as Xavier rammed his large dick into her pussy.

Scarlett’s right leg was elevated as Bobby banged her in the missionary position on the rug. Additionally, the Black Widow actress was clutching the chiseled black man's biceps as he plunged his manhood deep into her love tunnel. On top of that, the ebony stud occasionally squeezed the sexy blonde’s tits as he kept fucking her.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me!” Scarlett moaned in a demanding tone as Bobby picked up the pace and banged her snatch harder with his big black dick.

Anna was energetically riding Byron’s lengthy dark cock cowgirl style. Also, the Pitch Perfect actress wailed like a banshee as the black stud repeatedly filled her womb with his 11-inch dick. The pale-skinned beauty also caressed the ebony man’s strong chest, and her boobs bounced as she kept riding him.

“Holy fuck! I love riding big black cock so much! Fuck my pussy just like that!” Anna howled as she lustfully rode Byron’s dark veiny dick non-stop.

Thanks to the power of video editing, Alison, Nina, Anna, and Scarlett were kneeling on the floor with a look of anticipation. Meanwhile, the quartet of black men furiously jacked their big dicks in front of the hot actresses’ faces, and they did that until they groaned and began blowing their loads.

G-Long let out a primal roar as he sprayed Alison’s face with several streaks of hot milky cum. After that, the Community actress wrapped her moist pink lips around the black stud’s cockhead and sucked the excess jissom off it.

“Yes! I finally received a facial from G-Long, and it was so much cum.” Alison said with a wide smile as she kept sucking his big dick.

Just seconds later, Xavier nutted onto Nina’s forehead, nose, and the left side of her face. The ebony stud walked off with a proud smile after he emptied his balls onto the hot Bulgarian’s face.

“Oh yeah! I love the feeling of warm cum on my face.” Nina said with a laugh as the camera focused on her spunk-drenched visage.

“Fuck! I’m about to cum.” Bobby said as he fired two big cumshots onto Anna’s face. And his second cum blast sealed the Simple Favor actress’s right eye shut, and it made her laugh.

“Oh my god! You got me good!” Anna said with a laugh as she wiped the jizz from her eye.

Byron stroked his big dick until he expelled a copious amount of cum onto Scarlett’s face and her extended tongue. A few seconds later, the Avengers actress smiled at the camera before she swallowed down the cum on her tongue.

“Mmm! That was delicious.” Scarlett said with a naughty smile as she looked at the screen.

“Well, that’s a wrap on the Famous Women Go Dark finale. I definitely had fun tonight.” Alison said in a cheerful tone.

“Me too, Alison.” Nina replied with a big grin.

“So did I. I’m glad I agreed to do it.” Anna responded as she nodded in agreement.

“Yes, we went out with style ladies. Thanks for watching, everyone.” Scarlett chimed in with a proud smile.

Moments later, all four actresses applauded and cheered. After that, the beautiful leading ladies blew kisses to the screen before the video ended and went dark.

The End
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:48:58 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2022, 05:24:44 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Rim, Facial

Due to popular demand, the DigitalFlixxx streaming service has decided to bring back Famous Women Go Dark in the form of bonus episodes. These brand-new bonus episodes will be added to the original series as extra content. Enjoy!

The video opened inside a bedroom just before the talented actress/singer Hailee Steinfeld walked through the door. The Love Myself singer was sporting her usual long brown hair as she entered the bedroom. She wore a zebra-print dress that showcased her incredible legs and black heels. After that, Hailee sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. Following that, the camera zoomed in closer to her face.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Hailee Steinfeld, and welcome to the first bonus episode of Famous Women Go Dark.” Hailee said with a bright smile.

Moments later, Hailee was joined by G-Long. The tall dark-skinned man wore a white tank top that exposed his tattooed biceps, black jeans, and white sneakers.

“What’s up, Hailee? You’re looking great today.” G-Long said with a grin.

“Thank you, G-Long. It’s going to be fun working with you today, too.” Hailee replied with a cheerful tone.

A few seconds later, the Starving singer shamelessly eyed the large lump inside the black man’s jeans. After that, she flashed him a naughty smile.

“Are you ready to start our scene?” G-Long asked.

“Yes, I am. Let’s do it.” Hailee replied in an enthusiastic tone.

“Hell yeah! That’s what I’ve been waiting to hear.” G-Long responded excitedly.

Hailee stood up and took off her dress and heels. She was now only wearing a black thong and the camera was sure to get a great close-up of her shapely ass

“Fuck! Your body is insane.” G-Long said as his eyes widened at the sight of the leggy brunette.

“Thank you, G-Long.” Hailee replied with a smile.

When the black man was done admiring the 5’ 8” actress's fit frame, he unzipped his jeans. After that, he whipped out his 13” black cock for her. Soon, Hailee’s beautiful brown eyes widened, and her jaw almost hit the floor once she saw the dark-skinned man’s lengthy member.

“Holy shit! Your dick is so huge. But I’m up for the challenge.” Hailee said with a confident smile.

The Hawkeye actress rested on her knees before she gripped the base of G-Long’s huge dick. After that, the Pitch Perfect 2 actress shot out her tongue and licked the underside of the black man’s lengthy shaft up and down. When she was done lathering the dark-skinned stud’s big cock with her saliva, she wrapped her pink lips around his ebony dong and sucked it. The hot singer also made loud slurping sounds as she showcased her oral talent.

“Mmm! Oh my god! Your big black cock tastes so good!” Hailee said as she gave G-Long a syrupy blowjob.

“Fuck! That feels good. Keep sucking my dick, Hailee.” G-Long said.

“That’s the plan. I love sucking your huge black dick.” Hailee replied with a smile as she bobbed her head along his lengthy dark shaft.

The True Grit actress was now consuming more of G-Long’s huge cock. In fact, the talented actress successfully deepthroated eight inches of his lengthy member. Which was an impressive sight. When Hailee was done feasting on the black man’s dick, she sucked on his large balls. The hot brunette also used her manicured right hand to caress his spit-soaked cock.

“Mmm! Even your balls taste great!” Hailee said with a smile.

After a video transition, Hailee and G-Long were both naked and engaged in 69 on the bed. The camera was now zoomed in on the Most Girls singer’s pretty face as she stuffed more of the well-endowed black man’s cock into her mouth. As she did that, G-Long happily ate her pink pussy.

“Oh my god! You have so much dick! I knew it was going to be fun to perform with you today. Fuck! Keep eating my pussy just like that! It feels so good!” Hailee hollered as G-Long devoured her honeypot.

“Damn! Your pussy is so sweet.” G-Long said with a smile.

The camera focused on G-Long as he dined on Hailee’s sweet snatch. A few seconds later, he pumped two fingers into her pussy as he ate her out. After that, he stuck his tongue into the hot singer’s ass and rimmed her.

“Oh my god! That feels so good!” Hailee said with a soft moan.

A few minutes later, Hailee was riding G-Long cowgirl. Also, the dark-skinned man held the beautiful singer’s waist as she rode his big dick. Besides that, the cameraman also made to get a close-up of the popular actress’s shapely booty as she bounced it up and down.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me with that big black cock!” The Hawkeye actress moaned with a smile.

As Hailee continued to ride G-Long, she placed her hands on top of her head. After that, she began gyrating her hot body as she rode him. Meanwhile, he groped the Most Girls singer’s breasts and sucked on them as she bounced on his big black dick.

“Fuck! I love riding your big black cock! It feels so good!” Hailee cried out.

“Hailee, you can really ride a big dick.” G-Long said with an impressed face.

“Thanks. I’m very proud of my dick riding skills. That’s it! Fuck me!” Hailee replied with a naughty smile as she moaned.

After some time, G-Long was fucking Hailee in the missionary position. He also held onto the Bumblebee actress's right leg over his shoulder as he thrust his big black dick into her snatch.

“Oh my god! Give me all of that big black cock! Fuck! You’re stretching out my pussy so good!” Hailee howled as G-Long pistoned his dick into her twat.

G-Long eventually placed the Edge of Seventeen actress's legs over his shoulders. After that, the dark-skinned stud jackhammered the leggy brunette’s pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Hailee screamed as the black man slammed his massive dick into her cooze.

Sometime later, G-Long was fucking the leggy actress doggystyle. As he fucked her from behind, Hailee looked back at him with her brown eyes and smiled. She also wiggled her ass a bit as he rammed his big black dick into her.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me just like that! It feels so good!” Hailee cried out as the dark-skinned man railed her from behind.

G-Long used Hailee’s moans of encouragement to fuck her faster. Meanwhile, the leggy beauty pushed her ass closer to him. After that, he slapped the Coast singer’s booty as he banged her.

“God yes! Give me all of that big black dick!” Hailee hollered.

A few minutes later, Hailee was kneeling between G-Long’s legs as she gave him a blowjob. The well-endowed black man also had a grin on his face as the Dickinson actress bobbed her head up and down on his big dick.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big black cock so much!” Hailee said with a smile.

After a video transition, the Hawkeye actress was now riding G-Long reverse cowgirl on the bed. He also clutched her waist as he drove his long dark cock into her.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big black cock! Fuck me!” Hailee cried out with a smile.

“Shit! I love how you ride it!” G-Long replied.

“I knew you were going to agree with me.” Hailee responded with a grin as she moaned in pleasure.

Before long, Hailee was riding G-Long at a brisk pace. In fact, the Most Girls singer was more or less impaling herself on his enormous black dick.

“That’s it! Make me cum on your big black cock! It feels so good!” Hailee moaned loudly as G-Long drove his big dick into her twat.

A short time later, G-Long was fucking Hailee in the spoon position. He also held onto the Pitch Perfect 3 actress’s left leg as he pumped away at her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me just like that! Give it to me!” Hailee cried out.

Much later, G-Long was screwing Hailee in the standing doggystyle position while she was bending over the edge of the bed. Soon, the dark-skinned stud smacked the Back to Life singer’s juicy ass and fucked her harder.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Fuck me! Give me all of that big dick!” Hailee hollered as G-Long banged her non-stop.

The Barely Lethal actress looked back at G-Long with a naughty grin. Following that, she wiggled her booty a bit as he continued ramming his big black cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good! I love your big black dick!” Hailee moaned loudly.

Several minutes later, the I Love You’s singer was kneeling on the bedroom floor with G-Long’s huge black cock in her mouth. As a matter of fact, the hot musician was sucking his dong as if it contained the secret of life itself.

“G-Long, I'm ready for you to cum for me now. I want to feel your warm cum on my face!” Hailee said as she slurped on his long dark cock.

Soon, the Term Life actress used her right hand to jack G-Long’s saliva-stained cock. She did this until he fired a big load of jissom onto her gorgeous face. After that, the brunette smiled and sucked the dark-skinned man’s dick again.

“Wow! G-Long, that was such a big load you gave me. The sex was great too. I think we should get together and do this again off-camera.” Hailee said with a satisfied smile and a wink.

“For sure, Hailee. We can do that.” G-Long responded with a grin.

“Great!” Hailee responded with a wide grin.

A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to Hailee’s cum glazed face. After that, she smiled and blew a kiss to the screen before the video ended.

End of Bonus Episode 1
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 01:58:10 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2022, 04:07:11 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 2
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Becky G
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Rim, Anal, Facial

The second bonus episode opened with Becky G lying seductively on a bed. The sexy RCA recording artist wore a black designer bra, a matching thong that showcased her shapely ass, and gold hoop earrings. A few moments later, the camera began to zoom in closer to her pretty face.

“Hey, I’m Becky G. I’m here today to perform a scene for Famous Women Go Dark. Truth be told, I think it’s bullshit that I never appeared in the original series. But when DigitalFlixxx contacted me about doing this bonus scene, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. Plus, I just know you guys will enjoy seeing this action.” Becky said with a smile.

A few seconds later, the Sola singer turned around and began shaking her peach-like booty for the camera. After that, she laughed about her brief but hot performance. Soon, the Mexican beauty was joined by veteran series performer Big-D. He was a black man with a fit physique, a goatee, and a tribal tattoo on his left bicep. The dark-skinned man wore a blue Los Angeles Dodgers cap and a pair of boxer briefs.

“Hi, Big-D.” Becky asked with a naughty grin as she eye fucked him.

“What’s up, Becky? Are you ready for our scene?” Big-D replied in his deep voice.

“I sure am. But the question is, are you ready for me?” Becky responded with a sexy smirk.

“I’m always ready, and I definitely can’t wait to fuck your fine ass tonight.” Big-D replied with a grin as he checked out the hot Latina’s body.

“Well, in that case. Let’s get started.” Becky responded excitedly.

The Green Light Go singer left the bed and sat on her knees. After that, the dark-haired beauty pulled Big-D’s underwear down to his ankles. That action freed the ebony stud’s 10-inch cock.

“Holy shit! Your dick is so big!” Becky said with a lustful look in her eye.

The five-foot singer wasted no time and seized Big-D’s large dark member with her manicured hands. The sexy musician then shot out her tongue and licked the underside of the black man’s cock. Following that, she wrapped her glossy brown lips around the stud’s big dick and began sucking it.

“Mmm! Your big black dick is so good!” Becky said as she gave Big-D a blowjob.

Soon, the camera zoomed in on Big-D’s face as he looked down at Becky with a smile. The muscular black man was very impressed by how well the short Latina handled his large slab of dark meat.

“Mmhmm! Oh my god! You’re so fucking big!” Becky said as she greedily sucked the black stud’s cock.

Becky eventually paused her oral activities to remove her bra. After that, the Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer wrapped her round brown tits around Big-D’s spit-stained cock, and she squeezed them together.

“Oh yeah, baby! Fuck my titties with that big black dick! It feels so good!” Becky cooed as she gave Big-D a titjob.

“Goddamn! Those titties feel nice.” Big-D said as he slid his dark cock between the beautiful Latin’s breasts.

“I knew you would love that!” Becky replied with a big smile.

A few minutes later, Becky was lying nude on the bed, and Big-D’s head was buried between her thighs. The petite Mexican let out a chorus of moans as the dark-skinned man dined on her sweet snatch.

“Oh yeah! I love how you eat my pussy! Your tongue feels so good!” Becky cried out as the black man went down on her.

Soon, the video transitioned to Big-D fucking Becky doggystyle. Being a show-off, the hot musician shook her booty as the black man fucked her fast and hard.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good with that big black dick!” The brown-skinned beauty cried out as she pushed herself closer to the ebony hunk.

Big-D kept fucking Becky from behind for a while and slapped her booty as he did so. Meanwhile, she looked back at him with a satisfied smile as he banged her.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Pound my pussy with that big black cock!” Becky moaned loudly as Big-D continued to rail her from behind.

A good while later, Becky mounted Big-D’s big black dick. Following that, the dark-skinned man clutched the Mexican beauty’s waist as she skillfully rode him.

“Fuck yes! Oh my god! I love riding your big black dick!” Becky cried out as she rode Big-D non-stop.

“Keep riding my big dick just like that!” Big-D said.

The Break a Sweat singer didn’t need to be told twice, and she began riding Big-D’s manhood faster. She also began to grind her pussy on the black man’s big dick as she rode him.

“Oh yes! That big black cock feels so good inside my pussy! I love it!” Becky moaned as she rode Big-D faster.

Sometime later, Becky switched positions and she rode Big-D reverse cowgirl. Additionally, the They’re Not Ready singer’s round tits jiggled as she bounced up and down on the chiseled black man’s cock.

“God yes! Make me cum on your big black dick! It’s so good!” Becky cried out as she swiftly rode Big-D.

A short time later, Becky was resting on her right side as Big-D pumped away at her pussy. He also clutched her left leg as he drove his big dark cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Wear my pussy out with that big black dick! Fuck me!” Becky moaned loudly as Big-D pistoned his dark schlong into her cooze.

Much later, Big-D banged the Inglewood-born singer with her right leg over his shoulder. The sexy musician had a look of pure joy as the ebony stud plunged his dong deep into her warm and wet twat.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Becky G moaned as Big-D fucked her at a quick pace.

Several minutes later, Big-D was fucking Becky in the standing carry position. The short Latina’s arms were also firmly wrapped around the dark-skinned stud’s neck as he slammed his big cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Fucking give it to me! I love how you fuck me!” Becky hollered as Big-D rammed his big black dick into her snatch.

Later on, Becky was sitting on her knees as she gave Big-D a syrupy blowjob. Additionally, the hot Latina worked his dark shaft with her right hand as she blew him.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking big black dick! It’s so good!” Becky said as she greedily stuffed more of Big-D’s dark cock into her skilled mouth.

Soon, the Shower singer focused her attention on Big-D’s balls and began sucking on them. Furthermore, she jacked his spit-coated dick with her left hand as she licked his nuts.

“Mmm! I love sucking on your chocolate balls!” Becky said with a smile as she licked Big-D’s cojones.

A few minutes later, Becky was back on the bed in the doggystyle position. Meanwhile, Big-D was kneeling behind with his tongue lodged inside her ass.

“Damn! That feels so good! Keep eating my ass!” Becky cooed as Big-D kept rimming her.

“Are you ready for me to put my dick in your ass?” Big-D asked.

“Yes! I want our big black dick in my ass right now.” Becky replied.

The ebony stud removed his tongue from the Latina’s backdoor. After that, he slipped his big dick into Becky’s ass crack and he began fucking her.

“Fuck yes! That feels so good! Keep fucking ass just like that!” Becky cried out as Big-D gave her a deep anal pounding.

Big-D continued to slam his big black cock into the Mexican beauty’s ass for some time. He also slapped her right ass cheek as he fucked her booty faster.

“Goddamn! They should call you Booty G.” Big-D said with a laugh as he continued to pump his dark schlong into her rump.

“Oh my god! I’ve heard that so many times! But it’s still funny! Keep fucking my ass! Your big dick feels so good inside it!” Becky replied as she moaned.

A bit later, Becky was riding Big-D with his dick inside her ass. In addition to that, the camera zoomed in on the petite musician’s booty as she bounced up and down on the black man’s dong.

“Oh god yes! I love how your big black dick feels inside my ass! Fuck me!” Becky moaned loudly as Big-D was thrusting into her backdoor.

“Fuck! Becky, you’re a real freak in the sheets. You’re my type of woman.” Big-D said with a grin as he continued to fuck the Latina’s ass.

“I sure am! Now keep fucking my ass!” Becky replied as she moaned.

Sometime later, Becky was kneeling on the bed as Big-D stood before her. The dark-skinned man was stroking his big dick as the sexy musician caressed his balls with her right hand.

“I want you to paint my face with your hot cum.” Becky said in a seductive tone as she began speaking in Spanish.

Big-D continued to jack his dick until he fired a cumshot that covered most of the Can’t Get Enough singer’s face. After that, the petite singer smiled over the facial she had just received.

“Yes! That was a great fuck you gave me, Big-D.” Becky said with a fulfilled smile as the camera focused on her now cumstained face.

“No doubt! I was happy to give it to you, Becky.” Big-D replied before he left the bedroom with a grin.

“Alright. Thanks for watching me perform on today’s Famous Women Go Dark bonus episode. I had a lot of fun. Bye!” Becky said with a smile as she blew a kiss to the screen.

End of Bonus Episode 2
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:04:18 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2022, 01:19:26 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 3
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kara Del Toro
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The episode opened with a shot of Kara Del Toro relaxing on a white futon located by a square-shaped pool. Kara wore hoop earrings and a two-piece black bikini that showcased her perfect body and huge breasts. The camera then zoomed in closer to the hot brunette model’s face.

“Hello, I am Kara Del Toro and welcome to a new bonus episode of Famous Women Go Dark. So, I hope you enjoy watching me take a big black cock today. It is going to be so much fun.” The Texas-born model said with a sexy smile.

Kara got to her feet and began flaunting her voluptuous body. Especially her 32D tits for the audience that were watching the video.

“I know you guys love looking at my big tits, right?” Kara asked with a seductive smile as the camera focused on her fantastic round breasts.

Soon, the gorgeous model turned around and showed off her amazing ass. After that, she looked over her shoulder and smiled as the camera operator did a close-up of her tanned booty.

“Okay, enough of that. I think I’ve teased you guys long enough. It’s time to get down to business.” Kara said with a smile.

A short time later, the hot model was joined by G-Long. The dark-skinned performer wore a green Hawaiian shirt, white pants, and black sandals. Kara then gave him a lustful smile before resting on her knees. Following that, she shamelessly fondled the large lump inside his pants with her right manicured hand.

“I’m ready to see the big surprise that you have for me.” Kara said with a naughty smile.

Kara wasted zero time and immediately unfastened G-Long’s pants. Soon, the busty model fished out the black man’s whopping 13-inch dick and gasped. But the sexy model quickly got over it, and she began stroking the huge dark cock with both of her hands.

“Oh my god! G-Long, you have such a massive black cock. But I’m up for the challenge.” The beautiful model said with a confident smile as she caressed the ebony stud’s impressive manhood.

When Kara finished stroking the black man’s cock, she shot out her tongue and began licking the tip of it. After that, the sexy social media influencer parted her luscious red lips and slipped G-Long’s dick into her mouth, and began sucking it.

“Mmhmm! God! Your dick is so fucking big!” Kara said as she bobbed her head along G-Long’s lengthy black dick with a rolling motion. Additionally, the fine model stroked his ebony shaft with her right hand as she feasted on his dark schlong.

“Damn! Kara, you have some skills.” G-Long said with a grin.

“Thanks! Oh my god! This is the biggest dick I’ve ever sucked!” Kara replied with a laugh as she gave the dark-skinned man a top-notch blowjob.

Before long, Kara took more of G-Long’s enormous black cock into her mouth. As his lengthy dick slid down her throat, she began to gag a bit. But she pushed on and swallowed more of his dong. She continued until ten inches of the dark-skinned hunk’s dick was lodged down her throat. A few seconds later, the model’s gag reflex kicked in and expelled his huge cock from her mouth.

“Fuck! I love the feeling of a big dick hitting the back of my throat! It’s such a great sensation!” Kara said as spit dripped from her mouth and chin.

Soon, Kara began sucking on the black man’s large balls. In addition to that, the hot model used her right hand to jack his saliva-stained dick.

“Mmm! Your big black balls taste so good!” Kara said as she licked G-Long’s nuts.

When Kara concluded her oral assault on G-Long’s big dick, she removed her bikini top, freeing her mouth-watering tits. The famous model then wrapped her huge boobs around his giant black cock, and she cupped them together. After that, she proceeded to give him a superb titjob.

“Oh yeah! Keep fucking my big tits! That big black dick feels so good sliding between them!” Kara cooed with a wide smile.

Soon, Kara began to lick the head of G-Long’s cock as it smacked against her chin. On top of that, she continued titfucking the black stud as she looked up at him with her brown eyes.

“Oh yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that!” Kara said in a seductive tone.

Sometime later, Kara eventually removed her bikini bottom and was now nude. Following that, she and G-Long got on the futon and began to 69. The sexy model was lying on top of the muscular black man’s chiseled body as she sucked his long dick. Meanwhile, he was eating her sweet cooze as he held onto her tanned ass cheeks.

“Yes! That’s it! I love how you eat my pussy! It feels so good!” Kara cooed as kept blowing the dark-skinned man.

A few minutes later, Kara mounted G-Long and began riding him as he sat on the futon. The dark-skinned performer also clutched the hot brunette’s waist as she rode him. Soon, the camera zoomed in closer to the beautiful model’s booty in action. On top of that, her fantastic D-sized tits were bouncing up and down as she swiftly rode the ebony stud.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Kara hollered as G-Long thrust into her.

G-Long was currently groping and sucking on Kara’s incredible breasts as she rode his huge black cock. Meanwhile, the smoking-hot model let out a series of pleasurable moans as she rode the ebony stud at a brisk pace.

“Oh fuck! Make me cum on your huge black dick! Oh my god! Kara howled as impaled herself on G-Long’s massive dong.

Later on, G-Long was fucking the 5’ 8” model doggystyle as she looked back at him and pushed her ass back. He also smacked Kara’s round booty as he railed her from behind.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big black dick!” Kara moaned loudly as G-Long gave it to her fast and hard.

With every thrust from G-Long caused Kara’s huge tits to jiggle. Plus, the black man slapped the sexy influencer’s shapely ass again and fucked her faster.

“Yes! That’s it! Stretch my pussy out with that huge black cock! It feels so good!” Kara cried out with a smile.

Much later, the hot bikini model was in the doggystyle position on the futon as she gave G-Long a blowjob. Additionally, she made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his big black dick. Meanwhile, he squeezed her ass with his right hand. Eventually, he began sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.

“I love sucking your big black cock! It’s so good!” Kara said with a smile as she bobbed up and down on G-Long’s dark shaft.

Kara continued to suck G-Long’s dick for a while. After that, the hot model began slapping her pretty face with his lengthy member a few times and laughed about it. Then she wrapped her lips around his dick again, and she blew him faster than before.

“Yes! I can’t get enough of sucking your big dick!” Kara said with a smile as she kept blowing the ebony stud.

Several minutes later, G-Long had both of Kara’s toned legs draped over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy on the futon. The brunette model let out a series of moans as the black man filled her womb with his large slab of dark meat.

Oh my god yes! Pound my pussy just like that! Don’t stop!” Kara howled as G-Long plunged his enormous dick deep into her love tunnel.

“Goddamn! Kara, you have some great pussy!” G-Long said as he screwed the model faster.

“I’m glad you recognize that. That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Kara replied as she moaned.

A good while later, Kara straddled G-Long, and she began to ride him reverse cowgirl. On top of that, the gorgeous model’s huge tits bounced non-stop due to how fast she was riding the black man’s dick.

“Yes! I just love riding your big dick! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Kara hollered as she swiftly rode the ebony stud.

“Fuck! That’s it! Keep riding my dick!” G-Long said as he pistoned his lengthy black cock into the attractive model.

“You don’t have to tell me twice. I love riding big cocks like yours! Yes! Fuck me!” The Texas-born model moaned with a smile.

Sometime later, Kara was on her knees with G-Long’s massive black dick sandwiched between her big tits. Additionally, the beautiful model sucked the head of his cock as she titfucked him.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that! It feels so good!” Kara cooed as G-Long slid his black dong between her round boobs.

A few minutes later, G-Long was fucking Kara in the spoon position on the futon. The dark-skinned man also cradled her left leg as he banged her.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Kara cried out while swaying her flawless tanned body as the dark-skinned man rammed his big dick into her pussy.

A short time later, Kara was riding G-Long cowgirl while holding onto his shoulders. Soon, the camera focused on her booty as she rode the black man like she was an adult film actress.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big black dick!” Kara moaned as G-Long thrust into her cooze.

Much later, G-Long was screwing the hot model doggystyle on the futon. Kara also moaned out in pleasure as the black man was pistoning his big dick into her snatch.

Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Kara cried out.

Sometime later, Kara was sitting on her knees looking up at G-Long as he jacked his long black dick. Furthermore, the sexy model licked her lips, and she caressed her huge tits in anticipation of her creamy reward.

“I want your cum so bad.” Kara said as she massaged her tits.

G-Long nodded his head as he continued to jerk his big dick for a bit longer. The ebony stud did that until he drenched Kara’s forehead and the right side of her face.

Some of the black man’s cum also landed in the hot model’s light brown hair, but that didn’t bother her at all. She then turned to the camera and proudly sported her facial with a big smile.

“G-Long, that was outstanding, and I had a lot of fun today with your big black cock.” Kara said with a fulfilled smile.

After that, the beautiful model waved goodbye to the camera. A few seconds later, the video ended and faded to black.

End of Bonus Episode 3
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:13:10 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2022, 03:25:56 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 4
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kiernan Shipka
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Facial

The newest bonus episode opened with Kiernan Shipka as she walked down the stairs. Kiernan was clad in green earrings, a tiny black dress with faux fur, and six-inch heels. Additionally, the blonde starlet’s dress showcased her toned legs, and her hair was styled in a ponytail. A few seconds later, she sat on a black leather couch next to G-Long and crossed her smooth legs. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actress was all smiles as the camera zoomed in on her pretty face. As for G-Long, he wore a white tank top that exposed his tattooed biceps, jeans, and white sneakers.

“Hello, guys. I’m Kiernan Shipka and on today’s bonus episode of Famous Women Go Dark I will be performing with the guy sitting to my left.” Kiernan said with a bright smile as she looked over and pointed at G-Long.

“That’s right! I have the pleasure of banging this sexy young lady today. I’m going to enjoy it too.” G-Long replied with a grin as he checked out Kiernan.

“Yes! I’m going to enjoy this too. Are you ready to start our scene?” Kiernan replied as she shamelessly glanced at the large lump inside the black man’s jeans.

“For sure! Let’s get down to business.” G-Long replied before he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his huge black cock for the Let It Snow actress.

“Oh my god! Your dick is massive. But I’m always up for a challenge.” Kiernan said in a confident tone.

The cute blonde starlet then got into the doggystyle position and grasped the black man’s dick. After she stroked it for a bit, she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his cock for a bit. Following that, she licked the sides of G-Long’s lengthy dark shaft. When the petite blonde got the ebony performer’s dong nice and wet, she encased her pink lips around it and began sucking it.

“Mmm! Oh my god! You have so much dick!” Kiernan said as she slurped on G-Long’s lengthy dark rod.

“Hey! What can I say? I’m just fucking gifted. G-Long replied with a sly smile.

“I can definitely see that. Oh my god! It’s bigger than my head.” Kiernan said with a laugh as she stroked the ebony stud’s enormous black dick.

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actress parted her moist lips and slipped G-Long’s big black dick into her mouth. As Kiernan blew him, the dark-skinned man squeezed her ass with his right hand.

“That’s it! Suck my big fucking dick just like that!” G-Long said as Kiernan continued to bob her head up and down on his giant member.

“Mmhmm! Your big black cock is so good!” Kiernan replied with a smile as a good 7.5 inches of it was sliding down her skilled throat.

While the talented leading lady was slurping on G-Long’s big dark cock, she massaged his balls with her right hand. There were also long ropes of drool pouring from the fit blonde’s mouth as she continued to consume more of the black man’s enormous member.

“Fuck! Your big black cock is so good!” Kiernan said with a smile as she stuffed more of G-Long’s massive dick down her throat.

After a video transition, Kiernan had removed her dress and heels. Now with her nude and toned body on display, she sat on her knees and smiled. After that, a naked G-Long stood in front of her, and she quickly seized his long black dick with both of her soft-manicured hands. Following that, she gave the camera a knowing look as she wrapped her lips around the dark-skinned man’s dong and sucked it. Additionally, she made loud wet sounds as she gave him a first-class blowjob.

“Oh yeah! Your big dick feels so good sliding down my throat! I love it!” Kiernan slobbered on G-Long’s huge black dick.

Moments later, the blonde starlet began sucking on G-Long’s chocolate balls. She also jacked his spit-soaked dick with her right hand. Furthermore, she occasionally licked the underside of his cock as she licked his nuts.

“I love sucking on your big black balls too! They taste so good!” Kiernan said with a naughty smile.

Eventually, the Swimming with Sharks actress was lying missionary on the couch as G-Long’s head was buried between her thighs. She also let out several soft moans of pleasure as the black man ate her cooze.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Kiernan cooed with a smile.

A few seconds later, G-Long inserted his huge black cock into the Silence actress's wet pussy and began fucking her. Soon, the blonde starlet cried out in pleasure as the dark-skinned man thrust into her cooze.

“Oh my god yes! Stretch my pussy with that huge black dick! It feels so good!” Kiernan moaned loudly.

G-Long eventually gripped both of Kiernan’s slender legs and fucked her faster. After that, the camera switched to a close-up of the blonde’s face while she was panting as the black man banged her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Kiernan cried out.

Sometime later, Kiernan was being fucked from behind by G-Long on the couch. She also looked back at him with a smile as he shoved her booty closer to him.

“Oh yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Kiernan moaned as G-Long pistoned his dark cock into her pussy non-stop.

A few seconds later, G-Long slapped the petite actress's ass and fucked her faster. Meanwhile, the Let It Snow actress continued to push herself closer to him as he screwed her.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that big black cock!” Kiernan cried out as G-Long fucked her doggystyle.

Several minutes later, G-Long was clutching Kiernan’s waist as she rode him. Also, her perky breasts bounced due to how fast that she was riding the dark-skinned stud’s massive dick.

“Oh my god! Make me cum on your big black cock! I fucking love it!” Kiernan cried out as she continued to impale herself on G-Long’s dong.

A short time later, Kiernan dismounted G-Long and sat on her knees between his legs. The Sabrina Spellman actress gripped his big dark cock and gave him a blowjob. As she blew him, Kiernan stroked the black man’s shaft with her right hand. She also used her left hand to caress his heavy balls.

“Mmhmm! Your dick is so big, and it feels so good sliding down my throat!” Kiernan said as she gave G-Long a wet blowjob.

“Damn! You have some talent, Kiernan.” G-Long said as he made an impressed face.

“Thanks, G-Long.” Kiernan replied with a smile as she slipped his big black dick back into her soothing mouth. After that, she bobbed along it even faster than before.

A short time later, the Swimming with Sharks series actress wiped the saliva from her mouth. After that, she sank down onto G-Long’s wet black cock and rode him cowgirl again.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me!” Kiernan moaned out as she bounced her fit body on G-Long’s big black dick.

While the Let It Snow actress continued riding G-Long, the camera zoomed in closer to her shapely ass as it bounced up and down. A few seconds later, the ebony performer drove his big black cock into her snatch, much to Kiernan’s delight.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big black cock!” Kiernan cried out.

Much later, G-Long was fucking Kiernan in the standing carry position. The hot blonde’s arms were firmly wrapped around the black man’s neck as he slammed his big dick into her love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good!” Kiernan moaned loudly as G-Long screwed her at a fast pace.

A few minutes later, the pair were spooning on the couch. G-Long clutched Kiernan’s left leg as he plunged his huge black cock deep into her pussy. The petite blonde also let out a chorus of pleasurable moans as he banged her.

“Oh my god yes! That big black cock feels so good inside my pussy!” Kiernan cried out.

Several minutes later, Kiernan straddled G-Long and began riding him reverse cowgirl. He immediately gripped her waist and thrust into her womb as she rode him. Additionally, the blonde starlet rubbed her wet pussy with her right hand as she bounced on his big black dick.

“God yes! I love riding your big black dick! It’s fucking good!” Kiernan hollered as she rode G-Long faster.

Several minutes later, G-Long was screwing Kiernan doggystyle. The 5’ 2” actress had a big smile on her pretty face as the well-endowed black man railed her from behind.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Kiernan cried out.

Following a video transition, G-Long stood before Kiernan as she sat on her knees. The black man jerked his huge cock with his right hand as the starlet looked up at him. Soon, he fired a big cumshot that covered most of the blonde starlet’s face.

“Wow! That was incredible, G-Long. I expected nothing less from you.” Kiernan said with a smile and with an impressed face.

After that, the camera focused on Kiernan’s cumstained face as sucked G-Long’s dick. A few seconds later, she turned her attention to the camera and waved goodbye as the video faded to black.

End of Bonus Episode 4
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:23:38 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2023, 02:18:43 PM »
**Updated**

Credit to Money for the suggestion.

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 5
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Shakira
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Anal, Facial

The episode began with a music video-style montage of world-famous recording artist Shakira performing a sexual dance routine. The Whenever, Wherever singer wore a small black top that showed off her cleavage & midriff, form-fitting gold pants, and black ankle boots. Also, the blonde singer’s dancing mostly consisted of her just shaking her hips and ass. Once the music video montage ended, the scene transitioned to a room with a white couch and carpeted flooring. Moments later, Shakira entered the room dressed in the same outfit she wore in the video montage. She then sat on the couch before the camera zoomed in closer to her face.

“Hello, fans of Famous Women Go Dark. I am Shakira, and I’m very excited to finally make an appearance in this series. So I hope you all enjoy watching me do some nasty things on video today.” Shakira said in her Spanish accent.

About ten seconds later, Shakira was joined by Duane C. The tall brown-skinned black man wore a red polo shirt, blue pants, and brown loafers. He also had a clean-shaven bald head and a goatee. After he embraced the famous Latin singer, they sat on the couch.

“What’s up, Shakira? I’m damn pleased to be working with you today.” Duane said with a grin as he checked out the hot singer’s body.

“I am too. I’ve watched you in action, and I’m very impressed by your big talent.” Shakira replied with a sexy smirk.

The Hips Don’t Lie singer then shamelessly looked at the large lump inside Duane’s jeans. After that, she flashed him a naughty smile and moved closer to him.

“Are you ready to fuck me now?” Shakira asked.

“Yes! Let’s begin.” Duane replied in an excited tone.

Soon, he unzipped his pants and whipped out his 14-inch dark brown cock. After that, Shakira’s brown eyes widened at the sight of the black man’s lengthy dong.

“Fuck me! That is one huge black dick. Which is exactly why I agreed to appear in this video today.” Shakira said with a smile.

The She-Wolf singer quickly got into the doggystyle position, and she seized Duane’s huge cock with both of her hands. Following that, she began licking his huge dick up and down. A few seconds later, the hot musician flicked her tongue around the black man’s cockhead a few times as she shook her ass. After that, the Columbian songstress took more of the black man’s huge dick down her throat. Meanwhile, he was squeezing her booty as she blew him.

“Yeah! That’s it! Take all my big black dick down your throat.” Duane said with a grin.

“Oh my god! You have so much dick!” Shakira said as she continued to give Duane a stellar blowjob.

A few seconds later, the hot singer spat on Duane’s enormous black cock. After that, she began lathering his huge dong with her saliva. When the hot Latina finished, she encased her pink lips around his dick, and she began sucking it faster.

“Yes! I love gagging on your big black cock! It’s so good!” Shakira said with a naughty smile.

Shakira eventually deepthroated eleven inches of Duane’s massive black cock. Which was no easy feat considering how big and thick it was. Meanwhile, the bald black man had a big smile on his face from how well the talented musician was blowing him. He also continued to feel up the 5’ 2” singer’s ass.

“I could suck your huge black cock all day.” Shakira said in a sexual tone.

Soon, the famous singer removed her top, exposing her perky breasts. After that, she began sucking on Duane’s balls, and she used both of her hands to stroke his drool-soaked dick as she licked his nuts.

“Mmm! Your big black balls taste incredible!” Shakira said with a smile.

After a video edit, Shakira was standing in front of the camera. When she was finished flaunting her sexy body, she turned around and pulled down her pants to reveal her world-famous ass. Following that, the hot singer then dropped to her knees and she began sucking Duane’s enormous black cock again. The sexy Columbian had a look of pure lust on her face as she gave Duane a syrupy blowjob. She also used the no-hands technique as she bobbed her head along the bald man’s massive dick.

“Mmm! Duane, I can’t get enough of sucking your big black dick! But I’m so fucking horny! I need your cock back inside me now!” Shakira said as sucked him off.

A few minutes later, Duane was fucking Shakira doggystyle on the couch. As he banged the Spanish musician, she was gyrating her body and shaking her booty. Additionally, the bald black man slapped her ass, and it caused her to look back at him and smile.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me! That big black cock feels so good!” Shakira cried out as she pushed her booty closer to Duane.

As Duane continued to fuck the Colombian singer from behind, he slapped her shapely ass again. In fact, that turned her even more, and she began shaking it in response.

“Yes! Fuck me harder!” Shakira hollered with a smile.

Duane did as the Loca singer requested and began giving her a hard pounding. The camera also zoomed in closer to the sexy musician’s booty as it jiggled.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me with that big black dick!” Shakira howled.

Sometime later, the Whenever, Wherever singer was riding Duane in the reverse cowgirl position. He also had a firm grip on the short singer’s waist as he drove his huge black dick into her pussy. In addition to that, she began grinding on his manhood as she rode him.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big black dick! It is so good!” Shakira moaned loudly.

Eventually, Shakira dismounted Duane and kneeled between his legs. The hot Columbian grasped his huge cock and began sucking again. As she did that, the cameraman switched to a behind shot of her booty as she moved it side to side. After that, the video focused on the singer’s face as the black man’s huge cock was stuffed in her mouth.

“Mmm! I love sucking your huge black dick!” Shakira said as she spat on Duane’s cock.

Soon, the Colombian singer swallowed more of Duane’s large black dick. Additionally, the hot blonde made loud wet sounds as she did so. On top of that, she used her right hand to caress the bald man’s big brown nuts.

“Oh my god! I love the feeling of a big cock when it hits the back of my throat!” Shakira said with a naughty smile.

A few minutes later, Shakira began riding Duane again with her hands placed on his chest. The sexy blonde singer moaned as she impaled herself on the black man’s big cock.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Make me cum all over your big black cock! I fucking love it!” Shakira cried out as she rode Duane at a much quicker pace.

A short time later, Duane was screwing Shakira missionary on the couch. Both of her sculpted legs were lifted as he thrust into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! Fuck me just like that! It feels so good!” Shakira cried out.

A good while later, Duane was spooning with Shakira on the couch. He also clutched the Colombian musician’s left leg as he pistoned his huge black cock into her warm and wet pussy.

“Oh my yes! You're fucking me so good!” Shakira moaned as Duane showed her pussy no mercy.

Sometime later, Shakira was bending over the couch as she looked back at Duane. Soon, Duane walked behind the hot musician and spread her cheeks.

“I'm ready for you to fuck my ass.” Shakira said seductively.

A few seconds later, the bald black man inserted his huge cock into the sexy singer’s backdoor. Meanwhile, her eyes widened, and she bit her bottom lip as he fucked her ass.

“God yes! It’s a great thing I have so much experience taking big dicks in my ass! That feels so good! Don’t stop!” Shakira moaned as Duane filled her rump with his massive black cock.

Duane continued to pound the She-Wolf singer’s ass with his massive black cock. Additionally, the bald man slapped the hot brunette’s booty as he kept fucking her backside with his big dick.

“Oh yes! You’re fucking my ass so good!” Shakira cried out.

A short time later, Shakira was riding Duane with his big dick inside her ass. In addition to that, the Don’t Wait Up singer let out a series of loud moans as the black man was thrusting into her booty.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking my ass just like that!” Shakira moaned as she bounced her booty on Duane’s big black cock.

Much later, Shakira was resting on her knees as Duane jerked his huge black cock in front of her. The Empire singer also caressed his large balls with her left hand as he stroked his big dick.

“I want you to paint my face with your cum.” Shakira said in a seductive tone.

Soon, the bald black man grunted before he expelled a big cumshot onto the Whenever, Wherever singer’s face. After that, she scooped some of the spunk from her left cheek and swallowed it.

“Damn! Shakira, you drained my nuts. Fuck!” Duane said after he shot his load onto the singer’s face.

“I sure did! And loved how well you fucked my ass today. Adios, everyone.” Shakira said before she blew a kiss to the camera as it focused on her cumstained face.

End of Bonus Episode 5
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:33:09 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2023, 08:12:53 PM »
Always good to see Shakira getting some story love that I'm not having to write I knew she was kinky this was a fine chapter just hope she can walk right after this

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2023, 06:32:15 AM »
Nicely done with Shakira, I enjoyed reading this. Seeing a 2000s babe like that makes me wish Britney would show up!  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Calibur009

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2023, 06:40:31 AM »
Nicely done with Shakira, I enjoyed reading this. Seeing a 2000s babe like that makes me wish Britney would show up!  ;D

Let's make a deal. If you write something with Alison, I'll use Britney in the next episode. ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2023, 06:46:05 AM »

Let's make a deal. If you write something with Alison, I'll use Britney in the next episode. ;D

That's a swell offer. I'm 2 stories away from hitting my 200th, and after that, I am going to try and get a total of 100 different babes in my catalog, so there is certainly a place for Alison ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Calibur009

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2023, 06:49:00 AM »

That's a swell offer. I'm 2 stories away from hitting my 200th, and after that, I am going to try and get a total of 100 different babes in my catalog, so there is certainly a place for Alison ;)

Cool! I'm sure it will be good.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 06:50:57 AM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2023, 12:09:43 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 6
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kelli Berglund
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Facial

The video opened with an outside view of a plush Los Angeles house. But it quickly transitioned to Kelli Berglund as she walked into the living room. The hot blonde actress wore round gold earrings, a black top that showed off her midriff, a matching skirt with slits on the side, and six-inch heels. Kelli sat on the white couch and crossed her stellar legs. After that, the camera focused on her pretty face as she began speaking.

“Hi, I’m Kelli Berglund, and you’re watching me on a new bonus episode of Famous Women Go Dark. Now I need to address something. For some reason, I never appeared in the main series, despite contacting the producers several times about wanting to do it. But it’s whatever! At least I finally have a chance to work with G-Long today, and I can’t wait.” Kelli said with a big smile as she rubbed her manicured hands together in anticipation.

Moments later, G-Long entered the room and joined Kelli on the couch. He wore a black tank top, jeans, and white sneakers.

“What’s up, Kelli? I heard you’ve been wanting to work with me.” G-Long said to the Heels actress.

“Yes, I have. I’ve watched every episode that you’ve been in. I even used a big black dildo to fuck myself as watched those scenes, too. But it just wasn’t the same as having the real thing.” Kelli replied with a lustful smile as she stared at the lump inside G-Long’s jeans.

“Damn! You're my type of woman, Kelli, and you’re hot, too!” G-Long responded with a grin.

“Thank you. I had to look my best for you. Anyway, we can skip the bullshit and just start fucking right now. It is a gonzo sex series, after all.” Kelli replied with a naughty smile.

The well-put-together black man laughed at the former Disney actress's comment. After that, he removed his shirt and unzipped his jeans. He then whipped out his 13-inch dick for her.

“Holy shit! It’s even bigger in person. Oh my god!” Kelli said with a gasp as her brown eyes widened at the sight of G-Long’s massive dark cock.

A few seconds later, the hot blonde kissed the muscular black man on the lips. After they made out, she got into the doggystyle position to his right and grasped the base of his huge cock. As she stroked G-Long’s dick, she spat on it and lathered it up. After that, the Lab Rats actress wrapped her glossy pink lips around his saliva-drenched dick.

“Mmhmm! It’s so fucking big! I love how it fills up my mouth.” Kelli said as she gave G-Long a wet blowjob.

“That’s it! Suck my big dick just like that.” G-Long said with a grin.

“I plan to do just that! Mmhmm! Your dick is so big!” Kelli replied as she bobbed her head along the dark-skinned man’s huge dick.

A few seconds later, G-Long reached behind Kelli and squeezed her ass. The Heels actress continued bobbing her up and down on his huge black cock as he rubbed her booty. Before long, the talented blonde had nine inches of the dark-skinned man’s dick down her throat. Which was an impressive feat considering how big the ebony performer’s dick was.

“Oh my god! You have so much dick, and it felt so good sliding down my throat!” Kelli said with a smile as spit rolled down her chin.

Soon, Kelli turned her attention to G-Long’s large balls and sucked on them. As the blonde actress sucked on his nuts, she used her left hand to stroke his spit-soaked dick.

“Mmm! Your big balls taste so good!” Kelli said with a smile as she continued to lick the ebony stud’s nuts.

“Fuck! That feels great. But can you suck my big dick again?” G-Long asked.

“That was the plan. But thank you for asking me.” Kelli replied with a giggle.

A bit later, the Now Apocalypse actress wrapped her lips back around G-Long’s big black dick. As a matter of fact, her mouth now reassembled the sucking motion of a vacuum as she inhaled more of his dark cock.

“Oh my god! I love sucking your big black cock! It’s so good!” Kelli said as ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth and chin.

When the Raising the Bar actress finished her oral assault on G-Long’s cock, she removed her apparel. After that, the naked blonde beauty rested on the couch and spread her toned legs. A few seconds later, G-Long buried his head between her thighs and dined on her sweet snatch.

“Oh god yes! You’re very talented when it comes to eating pussy! Please don’t stop!” Kelli moaned as G-Long ate her honeypot.

A short time later, Kelli mounted G-Long’s cock and rode him cowgirl. He also had a tight grip on the blonde starlet’s waist as she bounced on his huge black dick.

“Oh my god! Give me all of that big black cock! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli moaned loudly as G-Long drove his big ebony cock into her pussy.

“Fuck yes! Keep riding my dick just like that, Kelli.” G-Long said.

“You don’t have to tell me twice. Oh yeah! I love riding your big black dick! It feels so fucking good!” Kelli cried out as she rode G-Long swiftly.

After some time, G-Long was fucking Kelli doggystyle. As the dark-skinned stud was screwing her from behind, the Heels actress enthusiastically pushed her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god yes! Your big black dick is stretching out my pussy so good! Keep fucking me!” Kelli hollered as G-Long railed her from behind.

G-Long smiled and smacked the hot blonde’s ass. After that, she gave him an approving look as he continued to ram his big black cock into her.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good! Oh my god!” Kelli cried out with a smile.

Several minutes later, Kelli rode G-Long’s big black cock again. She also leaned in closer, so he could suck on her perky tits. The camera also zoomed in closer to Goldbergs actress's nice-looking ass as she continued to ride him.

“God yes! Give all of that big black dick! Fuck me!” Kelli moaned as swiftly rode G-Long.

After a video transition, Kelli was on her knees while giving G-Long a syrupy blowjob. She also stroked his massive black dick with her right hand, and she rubbed her cooze with her left hand.

“I would gladly wrestle with this big black dick any day of the week! It’s so fucking good!” Kelli said with a smile.

Several minutes later, the Going for Gold actress was riding G-Long in the reverse cowgirl position. As she rode him, the hot blonde rubbed her snatch while grinding her fit body on his big black cock.

“Oh my god yes! Make me cum all over your big black cock! It feels so fucking good!” Kelli cried out while panting.

A few minutes later, G-Long was screwing Kelli in the missionary position on the couch. He also gripped her toned legs as he penetrated her pussy. Furthermore, the Lab Rats actress had a look of pure joy as he fucked her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck my pussy just like that!” Kelli hollered.

Eventually, G-Long spooned with Kelli and clutched her left leg. The hot blonde moaned loudly as the dark-skinned man pistoned his huge dick into her wet snatch.

“Oh god yes! Stretch my pussy with that big black cock! I fucking love it!” Kelli cried out.

“Damn! Kelli, your pussy is fucking incredible.” G-Long said as he pumped away at her cooze.

Sometime later, G-Long was fucking Kelli from behind on the couch. Meanwhile, the Lab Rats: Elite Force actress was pushing her ass closer as she cried out in pleasure.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that! That big black dick feels so good!” Kelli moaned out.

Later on, the Now Apocalypse actress was riding G-Long cowgirl again. The 5’ 3” actress also had a big smile on her face as she nimbly rode the dark-skinned stud’s big dick.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Keep driving that big fucking dick into my pussy! I love it so much!” Kelli cried out with a smile.

Much later, Kelli was sucking G-Long’s big black cock as he stood before her. The Heels actress also used both of her hands to stroke his lengthy dark cock as she blew him non-stop.

“I’m ready to taste your cum!” Kelli said with a naughty smile as she lapped up G-Long’s pre-cum.

The Heels actress continued sucking G-Long’s big black dick until she released it with a loud pop. After that, he jacked his dark schlong until he fired several streams of milky jissom onto her pretty face. Following that, the Now Apocalypse actress laughed about the facial she just received.

“Oh my god! That was fucking incredible. Sex with you was everything I thought it would be. Thank you, G-Long.” Kelli said with a satisfied smile.

“No problem, Kelli. It was a pleasure to finally work with you.” G-Long replied with a grin.

“Likewise. I just wish we could have done this sooner.” Kelli responded with a smile.

A few seconds later, the camera focused on Kelli’s cumstained face as she sucked G-Long’s cock again. After that, the video faded to black and ended.

End of Bonus Episode 6
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:41:57 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2023, 05:15:21 PM »
This was great Kelli sure buried the needle on being slutty for this fantastic chapter

Calibur009

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2023, 07:33:44 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 7
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Ariel Winter & Sarah Hyland
Codes: MMFF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The newest bonus episode of Famous Women Go Dark opened with Duane C sitting on a white couch. He was also joined by the new series performer, Shawn Woods. Both men wore white t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Duane was sporting his usual bald head, and Shawn’s black hair was cut short.

“I heard that we are going to fuck two hot sisters today.” Shawn said with a grin.

“Hah! They played sisters on their old series Modern Family, but they’re not related.” Duane replied with a laugh.

“Oh yeah! That’s right. Either way, we’re going to have some fun today.” Shawn responded with a chuckle.

“Yes, we are. They told the producers that they wanted some BBC today, and they are not going to be disappointed.” Duane replied with a knowing look.

“No doubt!” Shawn responded as he nodded in agreement.

The two men shared a laugh as Ariel and Sarah entered the room. Ariel was wearing a long-sleeved black dress that showed off her wonderful cleavage and red open-toe heels. As for Sarah, she wore a black gown and a gold bracelet on her left arm.

“There they are. I’ve been waiting for this all day. How about you, Ariel?” Sarah said in an excited tone.

“I sure have, Sarah. We just came back from a boring party. So we’re ready to have some real fun now.’ Ariel replied with a naughty smile.

“Yes, we are. Now guys, show us those big black cocks.” Sarah responded as she and her Modern Family co-star rested on their knees.

A few seconds later, Duane and Shawn unzipped their jeans and whipped out their huge black dicks. After that, the Modern Family actresses had a look of shock and lust on their faces.

“Holy shit! Their dicks are so big.” Ariel gasped as her brown eyes were now fixated on Duane’s 14-inch dark brown cock.

“Duh! We are on Famous Women Go Dark, Ariel. Of course, they have big dicks.” Sarah replied sarcastically.

After that, the Vampire Academy actress grasped Shawn’s 12-inch ebony dick and began stroking it. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of the dark-skinned man’s big cock. After that, she wrapped her pink lips around his long dark phallus and sucked it.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so big! It’s so good, too!” Sarah said as she bobbed along Shawn’s long black cock.

Meanwhile, Ariel’s red lips were wrapped around Duane’s huge black cock, and she was devoured as it contained the secret of life itself. The busty redhead also used her right hand to stroke his dick and her left hand to massage his ball sack.

Fuck! I can’t believe how huge your cock is! It’s so good!” Ariel said as she feasted on Duane’s massive black dick.

The Alex Dunphy actress then wiped the saliva from her mouth and removed her dress. Next, she wrapped her superb 32D-sized tits around Duane’s immense black cock and cupped them together. After that, the curvy redhead gave him a top-notch titjob.

“God yes! Keep fucking my titties with that big black dick!” Ariel cooed with a smile.

Sarah was now sucking on Shawn’s balls and used her left hand to pump his lengthy dark shaft. Eventually, she removed her gown to reveal she was nude underneath. The 5’ 2” actress then picked up where she left off and began sucking the big black dick much faster than before.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! Your big dick is so good!” Sarah said as she slurped on Shawn’s dark cock.

While that was happening, Ariel was riding Duane in the reverse cowgirl position. Her huge tits were also flapping non-stop as she bounced up and down on the bald man’s huge black cock.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! I can just feel your big cock stretching out my pussy, and it feels so good!” Ariel shouted as she rode Duane faster.

A few seconds later, the scene cut to Sarah as she rode Shawn cowgirl on the opposite end of the couch. The dark-skinned stud also held onto the Haley Dunphy actress’s waist as he thrust into her cooze.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! Make me cum on your big black dick!” Sarah moaned loudly.

Duane was now fucking Ariel missionary while holding onto her toned legs. The curvy redhead moaned loudly as the black man plunged his big cock deep into her pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good! Give me all of that huge black cock!” Ariel hollered.

Shawn was currently fucking Sarah from behind, and she looked back at him with an approving smile. A few seconds later, he slapped the slim brunette’s right ass cheek and banged her faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my pussy just like that! It feels so good!” Sarah cried out.

“Do you trade up now, Sarah?” Ariel asked while Duane was still fucking her.

“Sure! It’s always great to switch things up.” Sarah replied as Shawn continued to fuck her doggystyle.

After a video transition, Sarah was on her knees slurping away at Duane’s huge black cock. As that happened, Shawn was fucking Ariel from behind on the couch. Every thrust from the black man also made the Alex Dunphy actress’s thick ass jiggle.

“Fuck! I love sucking your huge black cock! It’s so fucking good!” Sarah said as she gave Duane a syrupy blowjob.

By the time she was done blowing him, her mascara was ruined and long ropes of saliva were dripping from her mouth. After the See You in Valhalla actress took a quick break, she resumed sucking Duane’s big dick.

Ariel continued to moan in pleasure as Shawn railed her from behind. He also slapped her pale round ass as he fucked her.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! I love how you fuck me with that big black cock!” Ariel moaned loudly.

Much later, Duane was holding Sarah’s slim waist as she rode his huge black cock. The petite brunette also leaned in closer to the bald black man, so he could suck on her medium-sized tits.

“Oh my god yes! Riding your big black cock is much better than attending any boring party. Fuck me!” Sarah said while moaning.

Ariel was now resting on her knees with her pink lips wrapped around Shawn’s big black cock. As the buxom redhead gave him a blowjob, she made slurping sounds.

“Mmm! Your dick is so good!” Ariel said as she sucked off Shawn.

A bit later, Duane was fucking Sarah doggystyle on the couch. The Wedding Year actress had a look of pure satisfaction on her face as the bald black man banged her.

“Yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big black dick!” Sarah howled at the top of her lungs.

When the camera focused on Ariel, she was riding Shawn reverse cowgirl. The busty actress’s big breasts were also bouncing uncontrollably from how fast she rode the black man’s long dick.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding this big black cock! Fuck me!” Ariel cried out as she rode Shawn’s like a pornstar.

A few minutes later, Sarah and Ariel were on their knees while giving Duane a double blowjob. As the television sisters were sucking Duane’s enormous black cock, Shawn watched the action and jerked off.

“Mmhmm! You’re so fucking big! We love sucking your giant black dick!” Sarah and Ariel said as they continued their oral assault on Duane’s dong.

Five minutes later, Ariel rode Duane cowgirl as he sucked on her huge breasts. Meanwhile, Shawn had Sarah’s right leg over his shoulder as she screwed her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your huge black cock!” Ariel screamed out.

Soon, the camera focused on Shawn as he was piledriving Sarah’s pussy. He also had her legs over his shoulders as he plowed her pussy.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Sarah cried out as Shawn’s balls slapped her ass.

Sometime later, Duane was fucking Sarah from behind while she gave Shawn a blowjob. Meanwhile, Ariel watched on while pleasuring herself as the two black men spit-roasted her television sibling.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good with your huge black cock! Don’t stop!” Sarah hollered before she returned to blowing Shawn.

“Damn! She has such a cute ass.” Duane said as he smacked Sarah’s booty while fucking her.

“Sarah, it’s so hot watching you take both of their big black cocks.” Ariel said as she continued to rub her pussy with her right hand.

A few minutes later, Ariel was sucking Duane’s enormous black cock while Shawn was fucking her from behind. Meanwhile, Sarah took a break and watched her television sister be double-teamed by the well-endowed black men.

“Fuck yes! I love big black cocks! Keep fucking me!” Ariel cried out with a proud smile as Shawn continued banging her.

After a video transition, Ariel and Sarah were now riding Duane and Shawn in unison on the couch. As the Modern Family co-stars rode the black studs, they moaned loudly. Duane was also holding onto Ariel’s ass cheeks as he thrust his huge cock into her. Meanwhile, Sarah was gyrating her slim and tanned body as she rode Shawn’s lengthy black dick.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good! Fuck me!” Ariel moaned loudly.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big black cock!” Sarah cried out.

Sometime later, Ariel was on her knees as Shawn sawed his big black dick between her big tits. As the black stud was fucking her big boobs, she looked up at her with her brown eyes with a smile.

“Yes! Keep fucking my big titties just like that!” Ariel cooed.

Shawn continued to bang Ariel’s big boobs until pulled it from between her cleavage. After that, he jacked his lengthy dick until he fired a thick load of cum onto her melons. When he finished, the camera zoomed in on her now cum glazed tits. After that, the busty redhead grasped his dark cock and began sucking it.

Meanwhile, Sarah was slurping away at Duane’s girthy cock as it was her last meal. The petite actress did that until he leaked pre-cum, and she happily lapped up with her tongue. A few seconds later, the bald black man finally painted her pretty face with a thick load of spunk.

A few seconds later, Ariel and Sarah looked at each other and shared a cum kiss for the camera. After that, the camera focused on Sarah’s cum glazed face and Ariel’s spunk-stained tits.

“That’s fun, Sarah. They fucked us so good today, too.” Ariel said with a smile.

“They sure did, Ariel. I really enjoyed myself.” Sarah replied in a joyful tone.

Moments later, the Modern Family actresses looked at the screen and waved goodbye. Following that, the video ended and faded to black.

End of Bonus Episode 7
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 02:50:05 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2023, 02:32:48 PM »
Wow now that was some seriously intense banging going on hope they will be ok after all that wasn't sure if Sarah was going to survive Ariel might have trouble sitting down overall great chapter

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA