Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lips Of An Angel (Amanda Seyfried)  (Read 15243 times)

Jesse90

Lips Of An Angel (Amanda Seyfried)
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:10:05 AM »
Inspired by the Hinder song. Featuring Amanda Seyfried

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Tyler was frustrated. He had taken off work early to go home for his anniversary and was stuck in traffic. He was sure Sara had dinner almost ready. He hoped she’d understand but with her mood swings lately, he was never sure.

He got home and walked in the door. “Babe, I’m home. I got stuck in…”

The table was set with candles and his favorite steak and fettuccine alfredo pasta ready. Sara came out of the kitchen. “Happy anniversary, Tyler.”

“Happy anniversary, baby girl.”

After dinner, Sara wanted to cuddle on the couch and watch her favorite movie. Tyler agreed but even though it was their anniversary, someone else was on his mind. And now she was on his TV screen. Sara’s favorite movie was the musical “Les Miserables” and that someone was his ex girlfriend Amanda Seyfried who played Cosette. They had been together when Amanda left to film the movie but they had called it off when she got back.

Tyler felt his phone vibrate. He looked down and his heart started pounding. Amanda was calling him. He walked to the bathroom and answered.

"Amanda? Why the hell are you calling me so late?"

"I missed you. I know you miss me."

"After almost 10 years? Amanda, you broke my heart."

"I'm in town at the Overlook Hotel. Come over."

Tyler was shocked. "Amanda, I can't! Sara's in the next room!"

"You know you miss me and still love me. I love you. Come on..."

Tyler closed his eyes and thought. Her long blonde hair, her wide blue eyes, porcelain skin and those lips...

He loved Sara but it was getting harder to stay faithful. He could never resist Amanda.

Amanda was right. He did miss her. And love her. His mind went back to the last time he was with her...

-------------10 years earlier-----------

Tyler sat on the couch waiting and reading. Amanda had gone to their bedroom 10 minutes ago telling him to wait and was still there.

The door opened and footsteps started coming his way. Tyler looked up...

Amanda stood in front of him completely naked. Tyler dropped his book. "Ummm Amanda, we have to leave for dinner."

Amanda grinned. "Your mouth says 'go' but this..." she unzipped his pants and pulled his hardening cock out "...says stay."

Tyler gave in. "Fuck it. Suck me."

Amanda leaned forward and took him in her mouth, building up speed and slowing down. Tyler groaned. "Oh God, baby yes..."

Amanda pulled her mouth off his cock and wrapped her tits around him. He moaned as she fucked him with her chest, bending down to lick his head as it poked through. Somehow he kept from cumming but he knew it wouldn't last longer.

As if she read his mind, Amanda climbed on top of Tyler and slid down on his cock and started bouncing on him. "Fuck, baby! You feel so good!"

Tyler grabbed Amanda's hips and thrust up into her. Amanda screamed "Fuck, I'm CUMMING!!!!" as her pussy clenched and released her juices flooding over his cock.

Tyler quickly moved Amanda onto her back and kept thrusting. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Amanda, I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it! Fill me up!!!"

Tyler gave one last thrust as his cock exploded inside Amanda. He leaned over and kissed her. He laid his head down on her chest and tried to catch his breath. As he did, he started to zone out.

Amanda gently shook him. "Tyler, we need to get dressed and go. Tyler? Tyler?..."

--------Present day----------

Tyler opened his eyes. He was still in his bathroom, holding his phone. Amanda was saying his name from the other side.

"Tyler? You there?"

"Yeah. I'm on my way."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 02:31:41 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Matthew2805, PJDavis20, Nikko, Dexter07, willieh3

Nikko

Re: Lips Of An Angel (Amanda Seyfried)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:10:45 AM »
Great, it could be so true ... I love it!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA