Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 3 (No Doubt About it the VMA's Rule)  (Read 16665 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 3 (No Doubt About it the VMA's Rule)
« on: April 19, 2021, 10:43:08 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad Episode III – No Doubt About it, the
VMA’s Rule

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears,
Kirsten Dunst and Katie Holmes.
Special Guest Stars – No Doubt.

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Katie: the shy one and Kirsten: the baby of the group  who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode III – No Doubt About it, the VMA’s Rule:

It was a rainy day at Bod Squad headquarters, and the girls were in the workout room doing some light weight training. Things had been stressful before Love had left for the Outback, but they were twice as bad now that she was away. Katie had been left in charge, and the power had seemed to go to her head. It wasn’t that she had instructed the others to do anything too unusual, it was just that she didn’t know how to give orders without sounding bitchy.

“When does Love get back? Kirsten casually asked. “What’s that supposed to mean? Katie snapped. “Nothing!” Kirsten replied surprised by Katie’s insecurity. “I was just wondering, geez!”

“Sorry.” Katie replied. “She’s due back in fifteen days.”

“What do you think she’s doing right now?” Britney wondered aloud. “She’s probably eating bugs.” Katie laughed. Little did they know that Love was eating, but it wasn’t bugs, rather it was a pretty young lady named Elisabeth. The phone interrupted them with a loud ring, and they gathered in the main room for Jimmy’s report.

“Hi girls!” came the familiar voice.

“Hi Jimmy!” they replied. “Ladies, we’ve got an important case on our hands. The Video Music Awards or VMA’s on MTV may have to be cancelled unless we help.” “What’s the deal?” Katie asked.

“O.K. Here it is. MTV has received a kidnapping threat on the shows main performer, Britney Spears. They won’t let her onstage until we capture whoever is behind this. Britney, if you choose to, I want you to take her place onstage since you look almost just like her and have the same first name.”

“Sure thing Jimmy” she replied.

“Say, what is your last name anyway?” Kirsten asked. “That’s classified.” Britney joked.

“The show is in two days” Jimmy went on. “You’ll rehearse tomorrow, and perform the next day. Now, here is the strange part. Early investigation has provided quite a bit of evidence pointing to the band No Doubt as the people making the threats. The calls came from their dressing room and they were the original headliners until Ms. Spears signed on. However, they all have alibis. I want you to bring along another member of the team to watch your back and see what No Doubt is up to.”

“I’d like Kirsten to come along” she replied.

“No, I’m going to overrule that” said Katie. “I’ll go with you. I think Kirsten would get too caught up in the whole MTV thing.” Kirsten just rolled her eyes. “O.K.” Jimmy said. “Good luck girls. And Katie, if you see anything fishy, give Britney the signal so she can get off stage.”

The Day of the Show

Britney was backstage on the set trying to cool down. She had worked up quite a sweat practicing her routine. For the show, the producers had come up with a jungle themed dance number, complete with a giant python which she had to carry around during part of the song. It was a hectic two days of practice, but she had finally nailed her dance moves. Best of all, not even the backup dancers could tell it wasn’t the real Britney Spears. She stuck around to watch No Doubt rehearse for their performance, and was still in costume when they came on.

“Nice outfit” Gwen Stefani remarked as she walked by. Britney’s costume was similar to that of a belly dancer’s with a small top and ultra short shorts, and a grass like skirt around her waist. The other members of No Doubt just gawked as they walked by, barely managing not to drool. Britney called Katie on her cell phone. “Katie, they’re onstage, you can go check out their dressing room.”

“Will do” Katie replied. “Call me when they’re done so I can get out of there.”

“Roger. Good luck Katie.” Britney set her cellphone down on the table next to her. She never noticed the hand slip out of the shadows and grab it when her head was turned. No Doubt put on a blistering, 20 minute practice set, performing three of their big hits before deciding to play “Ex Girlfriend” at the show that night. Britney marveled at Gwen’s beauty as she stood there singing dressed in her trademark low, hip-hugging pants and tank top. But there was something else that caught Britney’s attention. A slender brunette girl who didn’t look like she was a member of the production team was staring at her. When Britney looked up at her, the girl quickly slipped away. As Britney stood up to follow the girl, Gwen finished the song and walked off stage.

“I need to go talk to the producers” she said. “Cool” Tony the bass player responded. “I think we need to work on the music a little longer. We’ll see you tonight.”

As Gwen walked by she said to Britney “You coming?” “Where?” Britney asked. “I got a note saying the producer wanted to talk to us.”

“Oh o.k.” Britney answered. She reached for her cell phone but it was gone. She didn’t want to leave Katie hanging, but this could be a big lead. Plus, Katie could handle herself, so she followed Gwen.

“That’s kind of weird to put an office in the basement” Britney said as they knocked on the door. Gwen opened the door and they walked in. “It’s an empty room” she said. As they turned to walk out, the door slammed and they could hear someone locking it from the outside. They both tugged at the door with all their might but to no avail. The door was about a foot thick and made of steel as the room used to be a freezer. Luckily, the cooler had busted long ago, but even still it was quite chilly. The two women tried pounding on the door, but it was so thick that the noise could barely be heard outside, not to mention they were in the basement.

“Damn!” Britney said as she sat down against the back wall.

“Who do you think would lock us in here?” asked Gwen.

“I don’t know” said Britney. “But it looks like we’re stuck here until someone comes looking for us.” Twenty minutes later, after searching for an exit or a way to signal for help, the two women had to give up. Gwen looked at Britney who was shivering and said “I’m cold, so I know you must be freezing in that skimpy outfit.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty cold” Britney replied.

“We should lay here together and use our body heat for warmth” Gwen suggested. Britney didn’t mind that idea one bit and agreed. The girls laid down on the floor facing each other with their arms wrapped around each other’s waists.

“Sorry I got you into this” Gwen said.

“It’s alright” Britney replied with a big grin. “I can think of a lot worse places to be.”

“Oh really?” Gwen said with a smile of her own. “Well I know a few more techniques to keep warm.”

“Ooooh, I say we try those out” Britney said. And with that, Gwen slid her hand down the front of Britney’s shorts and started kissing her neck. She slowly worked her kisses up and nibbled on Britney’s ear before engaging her in a kiss. Britney squeezed Gwen’s ass with one hand and cupped one of her breasts with the other as they kissed passionately. Britney lifted up Gwen’s shirt and removed it and her bra. She slid down and started licking one of Gwen’s rock hard nipples while rolling the other one gently between her thumb and index finger. Gwen moaned a loud “Ohhhh!” in response. She wondered what her boyfriend would think, but at this point she didn’t care, Britney was hot!! Gwen pulled her back up and kissed her some more. Britney stood up and Gwen slid down her shorts and panties. Gwen stood up and pushed Britney back against the wall. She grabbed Britney’s pussy and thrust her middle finger into her slit as she got close to Britney’s ear and said “Yeah! You want me to fuck you real good huh!”

“Oh yes!” Britney whispered. Gwen kissed Britney again and then kneeled down. She propped one of Britney’s legs over her shoulder and buried her face in Britney’s puss. She lapped furiously at Britney’s pussy and wriggled her tongue in and out of it as Britney moaned in pleasure.

“Mmmm! Lick it baby! Fuck me! Ooooh!” she continued to cry. Gwen felt her climax with a shudder and lapped up the juices dripping down on her face. She stood up and kissed Britney again sharing her love juice. She whispered to Britney “You’ve got some great fucking tits!” as she unsnapped her bra and removed it. She moved down and grabbed Britney’s breasts with both hands as she alternated licking the nipples on each one. Britney then slid down and pulled down Gwen’s pants.

“Oooh, no panties!” she said.

“They just get in the way” Gwen laughed.

“Your turn!” Britney said as she started to go down on Gwen.

“Here, spin around and let’s lay down” Gwen said as she positioned Britney for a 69.

“Apparently, you can’t get enough of me!” Britney said.

“Just shut up and start eating!” Gwen joked. The two girls commenced to hungrily lapping each other’s pussies with Britney on top. She worked her toungue and fingers into Gwen’s cunt as Gwen nibbled on Britney’s clit. Gwen’s clit was extra sensitive as she had gotten it pierced several years ago.

“Ooooh! That feels soooo good! Aaah!” Gwen moaned. She had her hands on Britney’s tight butt cheeks spreading them apart as she continued to eat her pussy. Finally, Gwen could feel the orgasm approaching in her belly and they both came together in a loud climax.

“Feeling warmer?” Gwen asked, already knowing the answer.

“You know it baby!” Britney said.

Meanwhile:

Katie had been searching No Doubt’s dressing room for clues with no luck for the last 40 minutes. She was starting to get a bit nervous. “Surely they couldn’t practice for this long” she thought, followed by “But I know Britney would call if they were coming.” She had one last drawer to check and then she would leave. She was rummaging through the drawer when the door opened. Tony, the bass player just stood there shocked for a second. He looked at the pretty brunette in the short plaid skirt and white shirt and said “Who the hell are you and what are you doing?” Katie, who was always fast on her feet quickly thought of a cover story.

“Please don’t be mad” she begged, near tears. “I’m just a huge fan, and I wanted to meet you guys.” He immediately softened up.

“Don’t start crying” he said. “Everything’s cool. Why don’t you have a seat.” Katie sat down on the couch and so did Tony.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Katie” she replied. “I’m sorry, I’ve just got the hugest crush on you. I’m so glad you’re not mad.” “You’re just lucky I caught you and not Gwen. She would have killed you for going through her stuff.” Katie lowered her head in shame.

“Speaking of Gwen” she said. “Why the heck would you dump a chick that hot? You’re not gay are you?”

“Why don’t you come here and find out?” he said, and they began making out. Tony had his hands all over Katie’s legs and breasts as they kissed. He lifted her shirt off and removed her bra while lightly licking her nipples. Katie moaned in pleasure as Tony continued to suckle her firm breasts. She moved down and pulled down Tony’s pants and underwear. Katie then got on her knees on the couch as Tony laid back and she took his rock hard cock into her mouth. “Damn, this girl can give head!” Tony thought as Katie bobbed up and down. Suddenly the door flew open again as No
Doubt’s drummer, Adrian walked in. At first all he could see was Katie’s ass bent over in front of him, but then he noticed Tony looking pissed. “Shit dude, my bad!” Adrian stammered. “I’ll get out of here.”

“Yeah, get the fuck out!” Tony yelled.

Katie raised up for a moment and said “Aw, c’mon. I’ve always got room for one more!”

Tony laughed and said “Yeah! Freak mama!” Adrian walked over and unzipped Katie’s skirt and slid it down while she went back to slobbering Tony’s knob. He pulled her thong underwear to the side and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

“Yeah! Nice and lubed up” he said. Adrian then whipped out his cock and slid it into Katie’s pussy. She rocked back and forth on the two meat rods like a pig on a spit. It felt great to her to have Adrian’s dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She could feel Tony about to come and swallowed as much of it as she could when he did shoot his load as the rest ran down her chin. She looked up to see Tom, the guitarist standing there watching. She had been so into what she was doing, she hadn’t even heard him come in. Tony pulled up his pants and left the room.

“I’m going to get a drink” he said as he left. Adrian continued to pound away at Katie’s tight pussy.

“Switch around” she said. “Let Tom here get some of me.” Adrian stopped fucking Katie as she turned around and started sucking his dick. Before she did she said to Tom “I want you to fuck me in the ass!” Tom quickly removed his pants and slowly worked his cock into Katie’s brown eye. She gasped as she felt his dick sliding in and out of her asshole.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yes!” she cried in pleasure, although the sound was muffled by Adrian’s dick filling her mouth. Tom and Adrian both blew their loads around the same time splattering thick loads of come all over Katie’s ass, legs, face and hair. They were laying there recovering when Tony came back in.

“Man, I just saw the weirdest thing” he said. “You know that janitor who is always hanging out down in the basement. Well I just caught him trying to bar the door to our room. When he saw me he took off!”

“Holy shit!” Katie yelled. She quickly wiped herself off with a towel, put on her clothes and bolted out of the room.

“Who was that chick?” Tom asked.

“I don’t know, but she sure was a great piece of ass!” Adrian said and they all laughed.

Katie quickly ran downstairs after the janitor. When she got to the basement, she noticed a large door with a wooden beam holding it shut. Katie removed the beam and opened the door to find Britney and Gwen laying there naked and kissing.

“Quick, get dressed!” Katie yelled. “We’ve got to go check the main stage!” Britney got dressed and said goodbye to Gwen.

“What’s that goo in your hair?” she asked Katie. “Never mind that” she replied. “I think our kidnapper may be the janitor!” The girls each entered the stage form opposite ends, and sure enough, there was the janitor. He saw Britney and tried to run, but instead he ran right into Katie.

“Freeze!” she yelled. Katie handcuffed the janitor. “You were going to lock us up, kidnap Britney and then pin it all on No Doubt!” Katie yelled. “But you don’t look like a normal janitor, let’s see who you really are!” Britney removed the janitor mask to reveal……….”Mariah Carey!” They were dealing with a real psycho here.

“I’m so tired of everybody talking about Britney Spears!” Mariah said. “I used to be huge, now I get no publicity! So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling sluts!”

“Well, no thanks to you, another case solved by the Bod Squad!” Katie said to Britney. But Britney ignored her comment. Something was bugging her. Who was the mysterious brunette who was watching her during No Doubt’s practice. One thing was certain though. As Kirsten watched the VMA’s on TV that night, she thought No Doubt seemed to play with a little extra bounce in their step.

THE END
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:34:28 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Loved that reveal of Mariah Carey at the end as a surprise!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA