Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Anal Cabin in the Woods (Multiple Celebs)  (Read 8942 times)

Calibur009

Anal Cabin in the Woods (Multiple Celebs)
« on: August 30, 2021, 11:37:42 PM »
Anal Cabin in the Woods
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Florence Pugh, Katherine McNamara, Vanessa Hudgens & Addison Rae
Codes: MMF, MF, MFF, Oral, Anal, Creampie, ATM, DP, Facial

Hello everyone! I’m Florence Pugh, and this story is about the time when me and some friends decided to spend the weekend at a cabin in the woods. Not only that but we also invited some trainers from our gym to join us. It was fun spending time away from the big city. But the best part was we had a lot of hot anal sex in that cabin!

It was an early morning at the two-story wooden cabin in the woods as Kat McNamara was currently awake in bed. The beautiful blonde starlet was wearing a white cutoff t-shirt that exposes her toned midriff and a pair of blue panties. Lying next to her was Dean. He was one of the trainers that was invited to stay at the cabin. He also has light brown hair and an athletic build.

Kat would soon notice the tent that he was pitching from underneath the blanket while he was sleeping. With a sly smile the Shadowhunters actress slowly lifts the blanket to reveal Dean’s fully erect cock. She then grabs a hold of his long dick, wraps her pink lips around it and begins sucking it. As she does this, Kat makes loud slurping noises as she consumes more of Dean’s cock. This would eventually awaken him.

“Damn! Kat, you really know how to wake a guy.” Dean said with a grin.

“I sure do!” Kat replied before sucking Dean’s cock again. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! This is the definition of morning wood!” She then laughs and continues to blow him.

A few minutes later, Kat slides off her underwear and spreads her incredible legs. Dean then buries his head between her thighs and begins licking her folds.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! That feels so good.” Kat cried out as Dean ate her pussy.

Before long Kat begins riding Dean cowgirl on the bed. She then begins feeling and playing with her tits as she rides the muscular stud.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love bouncing on your big dock.” Kat said with a smile as she continued to ride Dean. “I’m really in the mood for you to fuck my ass again like you did last night. Oh fuck! Give it to me!”

As Kat continues to ride Dean, he abruptly pushes her off of him.

“What the hell?! Where are you going?!” Kat asked in an annoyed tone. “I want you to fuck my ass!”

“I’m sorry Kat! But I have to piss really bad.” Dean replied as he left the bedroom. “I'll be back soon!”

“Damn it! I really need a cock in my ass.” Kat said while pouting.

But lucky for Kat, Dean’s buddy, Kevin just happened to be walking past the bedroom. He has dark brown hair, a tan and a chiseled physique. Kevin is also only wearing his boxers too.

“Kevin! Can you come in here please?” Kat asked in a seductive tone.

“Sure! What is it Kat?” Kevin replied as he entered the bedroom.

“Could you fuck my ass?” Kat responded in an almost desperate tone. “I need a good ass fuck so bad!”

Kevin replied with a cheesy smile.

When Dean finally returned to the bedroom he was surprised to see Kevin is banging Kat anal doggy on the bed.

“I really shouldn’t have drunk all that beer last night.” Dean said with a chuckle. “Hah! I guess you really needed that cute little ass of yours fuck huh, Kat?” He then began jerking his hard cock to the action in front of him.

“Yes I did! Oh yes! Yes! Oh my god! Keep fucking my ass!” Kat screamed out as Kevin continued to pound her tight and wet asshole. “Fuck! Kevin, your big dick is making me cum. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! Mmhmm!” She then looks over at Dean and smiles at him.

Moments later, both Kevin & Dean are double penetrating Kat, and she could not be any happier. The Arrow actress now has the look of pure ecstasy on her face as the two hunks work in unison as they bang her pussy and ass at the same time.

“Oh my god yes! I love your big cocks. They feel so good!” The slender blonde cried out as the duo of studs continued to fuck her. “Oh yes! Dean keep fucking my ass! Ahhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm! Fuuuuuuck!”

After pounding Kat’s backdoor for a while, Dean eventually pulls out of her ass. He then fires a load of jizz onto her ass cheeks. When he was done he left the bed and watched on as she was still riding Kevin.

“That hot cum feels so good my ass.” Kat said with a smile as she began riding Kevin harder. But she would soon dismount his cock and begin jerking it using her right hand. The hot blonde does this until Kevin is on the verge of cuming.

“Fuck! That’s it! Keep jerking my cock.” Kevin said with a grin before blasting a huge load of cum onto her tits with some of it landing on her pretty face as well.

“Now this was a great way to start the day!” Kat said with a big smile while proudly sporting her cum facial and giving his cock a few sucks.

Later that morning, Florence Pugh walks out of the kitchen and onto the cabin’s patio which overlooks the forest. The UK actress is wearing a pink tank top, white shorts and tennis shoes. She is also holding a cup filled with tea in her right hand. She then takes a seat next to Scott who was sitting on the white loveseat. He has blonde hair, face stubble, dressed in a blue t-shirt, jeans, and black sneakers.

“Good morning, Scott!” Florence said in her English accent before taking a sip of her tea. “Did you hear Kat this morning?”

“Hah! I sure did!” Scott replied with a chuckle. “I was taking a shower when she was moaning, and it was very loud too.”

“I am not surprised. As you know, Kat loves taking cocks in her arse.” Florence responded with a naughty smile.

“Believe me, Florence. I know.” Scott replied with another chuckle just before drinking some from the can of beer he had.

The Midsommar actress then gives Scott a knowing look before she begins kissing him. She would then leave the seat and start stripping out of her clothing. Now naked she gets down on all fours and begins to wiggle her round ass at him.

“Come on! Fuck my arse now. I know you want to do it Scott.” Florence said while looking over her shoulder at him.

“Florence, you really want me to fuck your ass on the patio?” Scott asked.

“Yes! Now get out of those clothes and put that fat cock inside my ass immediately!” Florence demanded while still in the doggystyle position.

“Okay!” Scott replied while now taking off his clothes. He then kneels behind Florence and spreads her cheeks. After that he would insert his cock into her ass and fuck her.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! That dick feels great in my arse!” Florence said as Scott continued to pump away at her tight anus while holding onto her cheeks. He then began banging the Fighting With My Family star faster. “Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Keep stretching my ass. Ohhhh! Ahhh! Ughhhh!”

About five minutes later, Florence begins riding Scott anal cowgirl as he is sitting on the love seat again. And the English actress begins to really slam her booty down on his hard cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!” Florence said as she bounced ass up and down on Scott’s dick. “Yes! That’s it fuck my arse!”

Scott soon begins thrusting into the hot blonde’s backside even faster.

“Oh my god! I want you to fill my arse up with cum.” Florence said while riding Scott at a quick pace. “Cum inside my arse now!”

Scott soon grunts and gives her the anal creampie she was craving before pulling his cock out of ass. Florence then sits down next to him and smiles.

“Thank you, Scott! I really need a good arse fucking today.” Florence said with a smile before kissing him on the cheek.

Sometime later, Vanessa Hudgens was outside the cabin working out since it was such a beautiful and sunny day. The Princess Switch actress dressed in a red spandex leotard that didn’t leave much to the imagination and a pair of white leg warmers. She was also lifting a pair of fifteen pound dumbbells as well.

“I am so glad I decided to come to this cabin. The scenery here is so beautiful.” Vanessa said as she continued to workout while now doing some suggestive looking squats.

Dean & Scott would soon walk out of the cabin and begin checking out Vanessa as she was doing her workout routine. The two men are now dressed in white tank tops, blue shorts and sneakers. The bulges in their shorts would grow bigger as they continued to watch the hot actress perform her hot workout. Vanessa would eventually notice the pair and really begin putting on a show for them complete with a few ass shakes, and she even pours a bottle of water onto her body as well just too.

“Hey guys! Are you enjoying my little workout?” Vanessa asked in her usual sexy voice and with a sly smile. She then looks at the tents they are pitching in their shorts and smiles. “Would you like to join me and give me a real workout?”

“Sure I can help you Vanessa!” Dean said very enthusiastically.

“Yeah! I can too!” Scott chimed in while shaking his head with a smile.

“Great! Get over here and let’s get started.” Vanessa said while removing her leotard and is now naked. She then lies down on the large purple exercise mat that was behind her and begins rubbing her cooze while looking seductively at Dean & Scott. “Come and get it boys!”

The two studs then look at each other and smile.

Moments later, Scott is now licking away at Vanessa’s cooze while she is lying on the mat. As this is happening, Dean is kneeled to her right, and she begins to blow him. The hot actress then begins moaning in pleasure from how well Scott is eating her pussy.

“That’s it! Lick my fucking pussy.” Vanessa said before returning to sucking Dean’s dick. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm! She then begins tonguing his balls while giving him a handjob using her left hand.

Scott soon begins fucking Vanessa in the missionary position while she continues to suck off Dean. Her amazing tits then begin to move and shake from how fast the blonde hunk is banging her too.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me!” Vanessa cried out as Scott was fucking her with her legs now spread wide open. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! I love that dick!”

Dean eventually begins banging the Sucker Punch actress from behind while she is sucking Scott’s cock. Vanessa then looks back at Dean and wiggles her booty at him while the two hunks spit roast her.

“Fuck! This is such a great warm-up before you guys fuck my ass.” Vanessa said as Dean continued to fuck her doggystyle. She then gives Scott’s dick a few more sucks. “Okay! I need a dick inside my ass now!”

Soon Scott is now giving it to Vanessa anal doggy while she blows Dean again.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck my ass! Oh my god! It feels so good.” Vanessa cried out before going back to blowing Dean’s cock. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm!”

About ten minutes later, Vanessa is receiving an incredible DP from Dean & Scott as they work together to pound her tight ass and her snatch. Dean is fucking her backside while she rides Scott’s cock.

“Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck yes!” Vanessa moaned as the two hung hunks were giving her several orgasms from how well they were double penetrating her. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! Those big cocks feel so good! That’s it! Fuck my ass faster. Holy shit! It feels so good!”

After a few more strokes, Dean begins filling Vanessa’s booty with cum semen before pulling his cock out. A few moments later, Scott gives the Grease Live actress a creampie. She then hops off of his cock and lies on the mat with a satisfied smile on her face.

“Oh my god! That was fucking great!” Vanessa said while catching her breath. “I needed that ass fuck so much. She then cleans herself up using a nearby towel. “Time to get back to my workout now. Thanks boys!”

“No problem, Vanessa!” Scott said with a smile.

“Yeah! That’s what we’re here for.” Dean chimed in with a chuckle.

The two hunks then collect their clothes and return to the cabin. After Dean & Scott leave, Vanessa returns to doing her exercise routine while still naked.

It is now afternoon time as Florence & Kat are sitting on the brown couch inside the main room of the cabin. Florence is wearing a short sundress with floral designs and tennis shoes. Kat is wearing a black tank top, jean shots, and white sneakers.

“Have you been enjoying yourself at the cabin, Kat?” Florence asked while giving the Arrow actress a knowing look.

“Yes I have Florence!” Kat quickly replied with a smile. “I have experience some amazing ass fucking since I’ve been here, so I cannot complain.” She then laughs before drinking from her bottle of water.

“I have too, Kat. It is just something about this cabin and having anal sex that puts a smile on her face.” Florence replied with a big smile before also drinking some water. “I wonder where Matt is?”

“He should be here soon.” Kat responded while shrugging her shoulders. “He chose to sleep in today. After the way the ass fucking he give us yesterday I don’t blame him.” She then laughs again.

“That’s right! Oh my god! It also helped that he has a big dick too.” Florence said while a chuckle. “It just makes the arse fucking experience so much better.”

‘I agree!” Kat replied while nodding her head.

As the two blonde actresses continue to converse, Matt finally walks into the room. He is a tall man with dark hair and a mustache. He is also wearing a white t-shirt, blue gym shorts and black sandals.

“Are you ladies ready for me to fuck your asses?” Matt asked with a grin.

“Yes! And we were just talking about you too.” Florence replied with a smile.

“Indeed we were!” Kat chimed while shamelessly looking at the bulge in Matt’s shorts. “So let’s get started okay.”

Matt soon takes off his clothes before sitting in the middle of the couch between Kat & Florence. Not only that but his 10-inch cock is standing at full attention as they stare at it in awe.

“Golly! Did your cock get bigger overnight?” Kat said as her green eyes were fixated on Matt’s large dick.

“I don’t know. He has a big dick, so that is all that matters.” Florence replied with a grin.

The sexy blonde duo then strip out of their clothes before sharing Matt’s big cock.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm! It’s so fucking big! I love it.” Kat & Florence said as they were blowing the well-endowed stud together like no tomorrow. They even take time to suck on his balls too. Once they finish doing that Florence begins riding him cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh fuck! That big dick fills up my pussy so good.” Florence said as she continued to bounce her backside off Matt’s thighs. The Black Widow actress begins riding him faster while he sucks on her tits. “Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! That’s it! Fuck me!"

“Florence, I love watching you ride big dicks. It’s such a turn-on!” Kat said while rubbing her clit in arousal.

Eventually, Matt begins pounding Kat from behind while she is doggystyle position on the rug. As he fucks her, Florence is now on while pleasuring herself on the couch.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! That big cock feels so good!” Kat cried out as Matt continued to fill her pussy with his huge dick. “Oh fuck! I think I’m ready for you to fuck my ass right now.”

Before long, Kat & Florence begin to take turns riding the hung stud anal cowgirl.

“Holy shit! That big cock feels so good!” Kat said with a smile as she rode Matt anal reverse cowgirl. She would soon begin strumming her pussy as well as he thrust his dick in and out of her asshole. “Oh my god yes! That’s it! Stretch my ass out!”

Florence would soon take Kat’s place and also ride Matt anal reverse cowgirl.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Matt, I love how you fuck my arse!” Florence said as she began really working her ass while riding Matt. “Fuck yes! Fill my up arse with that big fucking cock! Please don’t stop fucking arse! Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

A few minutes later, Florence & Kate are on their knees sucking Matt’s cock again. Do this until he expels a huge cumshot that splatters across both of their pretty faces.

Florence & Kat smile at each other before sharing a cum kiss as Matt leaves the room.

“Oh my god! That was so good.” Kat said with a big smile.

“It sure was Kat!” Florence replied a chuckle before leaving the room with her blonde friend.

Much later that day, pop music is playing in the background as Addison Rae is practicing some hot dance moves inside one of the cabin’s bedrooms. The TikTok sensation is wearing a black shorts and tiny shorts. In fact, Addison’s shorts are so small that her ass cheeks are peeking out from underneath them.

Addison is also joined by Kevin & Scott who are sitting on the bed watching on as she continues her performance. Both men are wearing t-shirts and shorts. The Obsessed singer eventually finishes her routine with a few booty shakes and ends it with a split onto the floor.

“So how did you like that guys?” Addison asked with a smile.

“That was great!” Kevin replied while clapping and making an impressed face.

“Yeah! Those were some hot moves.” Scott replied while giving Addison a thumbs up.

“Thanks guys!” Addison replied with a bright smile. “Since I have worked up a sweat dancing. I’m now in the mood for some cock!” She then removes her top revealing her nice set of tits. Addison then takes off her shorts and proudly shows off her big round booty. “I know you guys love looking at my ass!” She then laughs.

Three minutes later, Kevin is sitting on the edge of the bed as Addison is sucking his big cock. As she is doing that, Scott is kneeled behind her squeezing her ass cheeks. He would then begin licking her pussy.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! That feels so good!” Addison said before she went back to blowing Kevin as Scott was eating her snatch. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Fuck! Kevin, your dick is so big!” The hot brunette then begins sucking him off faster. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm!”

Scott would soon begin fucking Addison from behind while she is still blowing Kevin.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck me!” Addison said before she returned to blowing Kevin. She even starts sucking on his balls too.

A few minutes later, Addison would join Kevin on the bed and begin riding him cowgirl.

“I’m ready for you to fuck my ass Scott.” Addison said with a naughty smile as she began bouncing up and down on Kevin’s cock. “Ohhhh Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Mmhmm!”

Scott would then insert into the hot dancer’s backside and begin fucking her. Meanwhile, Addison continues to ride Kevin at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Mmhmm! That’s it! Fuck my ass.” Addison cried out while looking back at Scott with her brown eyes. The hot singer/dancer then smiles from the incredible double penetration she was receiving. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Keep fucking me!”

Kevin & Scott would soon trade places.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck my ass harder Kevin!” Addison cried out as the tanned stud was pounding her booty like no tomorrow, while she was riding Scott.

After some time, Kevin would pull his big dick from Addison’s ass and fire a massive cumshot onto her booty and back.

“Fuck! That was a lot of cum.” Addison said with a laugh as she hopped off Scott’s cock. After she gets down on all fours, Scott would jerk his dick until he shoots a load of jizz onto her ass. “Ha! Ha! Thanks for the ass fuck guys. I’m going to take a shower now. Maybe we can do this before we leave tomorrow.” The TikToker stated before leaving the bedroom with a smile.

It is currently evening time at the cabin as Vanessa walks into the kitchen. After opening the refrigerator, she grabs a bottle of mineral water. The brunette actress is wearing a green lace bra and panties that barely cover her ass. As she is about to return upstairs she sees Matt sitting on the couch watching videos on his iPhone. He is shirtless and only wearing a pair of dark blue gym shorts. Vanessa then joins him on the couch while drinking some of her water. She would then look at Matt with puppy dog eyes before asking him a question.

“Matt, could you do me a favor?” Vanessa asked.

“What is it Vanessa?” Matt replied while looking directly at her.

“I would love it if you could fuck me ass one more time before we return to the city tomorrow.” Vanessa said with a naughty smile. “Come on! I really need that big cock of yours inside my booty tonight.”

“Hah! Anything for you Vanessa.” Matt replied with a smile. “I could never turn you and that fine ass of yours down.”

“Yes! Let’s get started.” Vanessa responded in an excited tone.

A few minutes later, Vanessa is now nude and is on her knees sucking Matt’s big cock.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Fuck! Your dick is a mouthful.” Vanessa said as her mouth resembled a vacuum while sucking Matt’s schlong. “Oh my god! It’s so big and hard. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Mmhmm! I need to get your big cock really wet before I take it in my ass.” She then laughs and goes right back to blowing him. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg!”

When Vanessa was done having some oral fun with Matt, she squats onto his cock and begins riding anal reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I just love having big dicks in my ass!” Vanessa screamed out while bouncing her booty on Matt’s huge cock. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!” She then begins rubbing her wet snatch as she continues to ride the dark-haired stud.

Five minutes later, Matt begins banging Vanessa anal doggy on the couch.

Damn! I love that big dick in my ass!” Vanessa cried out while looking back at Matt as he was pounding her wet asshole. “That’s it! Stretch out my fucking ass! The Bad Boys For Life actress would then move her ass from side to side as Matt fucks her backdoor. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ughhhh! Fuck! It feels so good!”

As Matt fucks her ass, Vanessa begins to have several orgasms.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my ass!” Vanessa said in an aroused tone.

When Matt eventually pulls his cock out of the exotic actress’ booty he fires a big load of hot spunk onto her buns. Vanessa would then smile afterwards and shake her ass at him.

“Holy fucking shit! Matt, you fucked my ass so good tonight. Thank you!” Vanessa said with a satisfied smile. “I should get some sleep now since we’re leaving in the morning.”

“No problem! I was happy to fuck your ass, Vanessa.” Matt replied while taking a few deep breaths.

“I will see you in the morning. But maybe we can do this again before we leave.” Vanessa said with a sly smile as she walked upstairs with a load of cum splattered across her ass.

Much later that night, a nude Florence is inside her bedroom sucking the cocks of Dean & Kevin. In fact, the English actress is having the time of her life with their big cocks.

“This is the perfect way to end our final night at the cabin.” Florence said as she began blowing Kevin while jerking off Dean using her right hand. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” When she is done with him, she then turns her attention to Dean and begins sucking him off. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Yes! I just love big hard dicks.” She then laughs and begins licking the stud’s balls for a bit.

Later on, Florence is being fucked in the anal doggystyle position on the bed by Kevin. As he slides his big dick in and out of her backside she lets out several moans of ecstasy.

“Oh my god! Yes! Keep fucking my arse!” Florence cried out while looking back at the chiseled hunk as he banged her booty. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck! That dick feels so good inside my ass!”

As the night goes on Florence eventually receives a double penetration from Dean & Kevin. She is now riding Kevin while Dean is pounding her juicy ass.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Those big cocks feel incredible.” Florence cried out as the two studs continue to fuck her in unison. “Please fuck my arse faster! Come on, do it!” She demanded as Dean began pounding her backside at a quick pace. Meanwhile, Kevin begins thrusting into her cooze faster than before. “Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Mmhmm! That’s it! Fuck me!”

Sometime later, Kevin begins fucking the UK star’s anal passage once again while she is riding Dean. Florence now has a big smile on her face as the two physical specimens work like a well-oiled machine while pounding both of her pleasure holes.

“Oh my god! That feels so good!” Florence said while looking back at Kevin as he pumped away at her ass. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Keep fucking my arse just like that.” Meanwhile, Dean begins thrusting into her wet pussy faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuck my pussy!”

Kevin & Dean would continue their double penetration of the Midsommar actress for some time.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I’m cuming! Those big cocks are making me cum!” Florence screamed as her brown eyes almost disappeared into her head. “Oh my god! I love that big cock inside my arse!”

Dean who is now fucking Florence’s ass is on the verge of cuming. He soon removes his cock from her backside and begins spraying her cheeks and back down as if his dick was a fire hose

“Oh yes! That hot cum feels so good on my ass and back.” Florence said with a smile while she was still riding Kevin. “Fuck! I want you to cum on my face now.” The Black Widow actress then hops off Kevin’s cock and begins sucking it. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm!”

“Holy shit! I’m about to blow.” Kevin said before grunting a few times and firing several thick ropes of sticky white goo onto Florence’s pretty face and breast. Some of the stud’s jizz would even land in her blonde hair as well which makes her laugh.

“I fucking loved that so much!” Florence said in a pleased tone while still jerking Kevin’s hard cock. “I am going to miss this cabin. Hey! Would you like to fuck my arse again?”

The following the morning we all returned to the city. But Kat, Vanessa, Addison and I will never forgot all the anal fun we had in that cabin in the woods.

The End
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 02:32:31 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Waleed

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA