Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Late Night Prowl (Dove Cameron)  (Read 4373 times)

Calibur009

Late Night Prowl (Dove Cameron)
« on: October 08, 2021, 01:41:36 AM »
**Updated**

Late Night Prowl
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Dove Cameron
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck

It was a late Thursday night when Dove Cameron was preparing to stream on Instagram Live. The blonde starlet wore a black skin-tight leather Catwoman costume with ears and high-heeled boots. Dove also had her blonde hair up in a ponytail. When the former Disney actress finished setting up her iPhone, she addressed her adoring fans.

“Hello, everyone. I know it’s late, but I was in the mood to do a special stream tonight. Since Halloween is almost here, I decided to wear this cute and sexy Catwoman costume. I hope you all like it.” Dove said with a big smile as she modeled her outfit.

asslover19 Damn! Her ass looks incredible in leather. [peach emoji]

dovesecretlover That is a very sexy costume. [heart eyes emoji]

simpingfordove Dove is just so fucking hot. [fire emoji]

hardfordove She makes me so fucking hard. [eggplant emoji]

“Wow! Judging from the comments, I think you guys really love my costume. I was originally going to stream in the nude. But I thought that it would be boring, so I wore the Catwoman suit instead. It is Halloween, after all.” Dove said with a cute laugh.

iworshipdove I really wanted to see you naked tonight. [disappointed face emoji]

titwatcher24 Please show us your tits. [melon emojis]

“Don’t worry, guys, you just might get your wish tonight.” Dove said with a wink.

hardfordove I’m jerking it to Dove right now. [eggplant emoji]

asslover19 I love how great her ass looks in that costume. [peach emoji]

“Why are you guys so obsessed with my ass? That’s right! Because it looks good.” Dove said with a naughty smile as she wiggled her booty.

dovesecretlover I loved that booty shake. [heart eyes emoji]

asslover19 I wish she was sitting on my face. [tongue emoji]

“Okay, my special performance is going to begin now, and I promise that you will not be disappointed.” Dove said with a mischievous smile.

Soon, the former Disney Channel actress got down on all fours. After that, she crawled around on the floor like a cat. The blonde beauty also purred like one.

simpingfordove That’s one sexy kitten. [cat emoji]

titwatcher24 I hope she shows her tits tonight. [melon emojis]

“I’m pretty horny tonight, so I’m going to prowl for some cock. Meow!” Dove said as she continued sexually crawling on the floor.

bigdickdan Fuck! She’s got my big dick throbbing. [grin and banana emojis]

asslover19 I want to see her ass so bad tonight. [peach emoji]

dovesecretlover It’s so hot watching her crawl around. [fire emoji]

hardfordove I’m about to cum! [eggplant and sweat drops emojis]

Dove crawled toward a white armchair with a sly grin on her pretty face. It was revealed that a naked man with an athletic build was sitting on the chair. He had black hair, brown eyes, and a rock-hard nine-inch cock. A few seconds later, the Descendants actress crawled between the mystery man’s legs and grasped his big dick. After that, she stroked it with both of her soft hands.

bigdickdan That’s a big dick. But it’s not bigger than mine. [smirk emoji]

dovesecretlover I wish she was holding my cock tonight. [disappointed emoji]

iworshipdove She is such a goddess! [heart eyes emoji]

“Guys, I’ve found exactly what I was looking for. He has such a big dick, too. I’m going to call him Lucky.” Dove said with a laugh as she stroked the man’s cock.

Before long, Dove licked Lucky’s shaft up and down. After that, she wrapped her plump pink lips around his dong and sucked it. The Liv and Maddie actress also made loud wet sounds as she slurped on the well-endowed man’s cock.

bigdickdan Holy shit! She’s sucking that motherfucker’s cock. [lips and eggplant emojis]

hardfordove I love her dick-sucking lips. [lips and fire emojis]

simpingfordove She knows how to handle a big cock. [banana emoji]

titwatcher24 I hope she shows her tits soon. [melon emojis]

Dove continued to blow Luck’s hard dick for a while. In fact, her cheeks resembled the sucking motion of a vacuum as she inhaled more of his schlong. The petite starlet also used her free left hand to massage his balls as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Lucky, your big cock is delicious!” Dove said as she gave him a blowjob as she looked up at him with her green eyes.

A bit later, the Liv and Maddie actress focused on Lucky’s balls and licked them. She also jacked his spit-soaked dick with her right hand.

“I love sucking on your big nuts, too! They’re so yummy!” Dove said as she licked and sucked on Lucky’s ball sack.

Eventually, Dove resumed sucking Lucky’s cock. As the sexy blonde licked his shaft up and down as if it were a lollipop, she also swayed her shapely ass from side to side.

simpingfordove I just want her to sit on my face. [tongue emoji]

dovesman69 Those lips were made for sucking dick! [lips and banana emojis]

asslover19 Goddamn! I want to eat her ass! [peach and fork and knife emojis]

“I hope you guys enjoyed me showcasing my blowjob skills. I know Lucky has.” Dove said with a laugh as she wiped the saliva from her mouth.

Soon, the Descendants series actress got to her feet and presented her ass to Lucky. After that, he ripped a hole in the actress/singer’s Catwoman costume, exposing her booty and pussy.

“Don’t worry guys. I have a spare costume in my closet.” Dove said with a laugh.

A few seconds later, Lucky got on his knees and ate Dove’s twat from behind. He also had a firm grip on her milky cheeks as he ate her out.

“Oh yes! I love how your tongue feels inside my pussy! Don’t stop!” Dove cooed as Lucky licked her wet folds.

asslover19 It’s great to finally see her ass. [smile and peach emojis]

dovesecretlover I love her petite pale body. [heart eyes]

simpingfordove I want to lick her pussy too. [tongue emoji]

Soon, Lucky stood up and buried his big dick into Dove’s moist pussy. The 5’ 2’’ starlet let out a series of moans as he banged her in the standing doggystyle position.

“God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me with that hard cock!” Dove cried out as she looked back at Lucky and pushed her ass closer to him.

Lucky pounded the former Disney Channel actress's snatch faster, much to her delight. He also smacked her ass a few times, and it turned her on even more.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love your big dick! Fuck me!” Dove moaned with a smile.

hardfordove Watching her get fucked like that makes me so hard. [eggplant emoji]

dovesman69 That dude is showing her pussy no mercy. [eyes emoji]

asslover19 Her ass is a thing of beauty. [yum and peach emojis]

Dove now had a red handprint on her right ass cheek while Lucky repeatedly spanked her booty as he plowed her from behind. Soon, he tightened his grip on the Hairspray Live actress's hips and fucked her pussy much faster.

“Holy shit! Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Dove screamed out.

A short time later, Lucky sat on the armchair. After that, Dove unzipped the front of her costume, freeing her large tits. The hot blonde lowered herself onto Lucky’s cock, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Fuck! I love riding your cock! It’s so good!” Dove cried out as her C-cup boobs bounced up and down as she rode Lucky at a quick pace.

titwatcher24 She finally showed her milky tits. [milk and melon emojis]

bigdickdan I would love to fuck her tits with my big dick. [melons and banana emojis]

simpingfordove It’s so hot how she rides his cock. [fire emoji]

Dove was now rubbing her pussy as she continued bouncing on Lucky’s big dick. The blonde starlet’s great-looking tits also jiggled as she briskly rode the well-endowed man’s cock.

“Oh fuck! I’m such a naughty kitty! Fill my pussy with that big cock!” Dove hollered as Lucky drove his hard member into her.

Sometime later, Dove was kneeling between Lucky’s legs as she gave him a handjob. Suddenly, she spat on his cock and placed it between her chest. After that, she squeezed her breasts together and gave him a titjob.

“God yes! Fuck my titties with that big cock! It feels so good!” Dove said as Lucky slid his dong between her pale melons.

titwatcher24 Her tits are out of this world! [heart eyes and melon emojis]

bigdickdan I could fuck her boobs better than that guy. [smirking emoji]

hardfordove I’m jerking off to her big tits now! [eggplant and sweat emojis]

“Oh yeah! Keep fucking my titties just that! I love it so much!” Dove said in an aroused tone as she bounced up and down with Lucky’s cock sandwiched between her pale round titties.

iworshipdove I love that beautiful pale-skinned goddess so much. [heart eyes emoji]

titwatcher24 I can’t stop looking at her amazing tits. [eyes and melon emojis]

hardfordove Fuck! She’s making me cum again. [eggplant and sweat drops emojis]

Lucky was now fucking Dove from behind on the carpet. As a matter of fact, he was now balls deep inside her warm and wet pussy. Following that, the green-eyed starlet let out a series of pleasurable moans.

“Oh my fucking god! Give me all of that big dick! Fuck me!” Dove cried out as Lucky slammed his cock into her cooze. Every time he thrust into her, it caused her big tits to sway.

dovesecretlover He is tearing her pussy up! [eyes and fire emojis]

bigdickdan Lucky’s cock is nothing compared to mine. [smirk and banana emojis]

asslover19 I love how her ass jiggles when he bangs her. [eggplant and peach emojis]

Dove was now nimbly riding Lucky’s big cock as he sat on the armchair. The hot actress/singer also gave her fans a great view of her shapely ass. Before long, she was bouncing her booty off Lucky’s thighs as if she were an adult film actress.

“Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Dove hollered as Lucky thrust into her pussy.

hardfordove Dove is really draining my balls tonight. [eggplant and sweat drops emojis]

asslover19 I want to eat and fuck that ass so bad. [yum and peach emojis]

iworshipdove She is such a sex goddess. [heart eyes emoji]

A few minutes later, Lucky had Dove’s legs over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy on the carpet. That action caused the Barely Lethal to cry out in ecstasy as he pumped away at her snatch.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Dove cried out with a satisfied smile.

simpingfordove I wish I was pounding her pussy. [disappointed emoji]

hardfordove I’m about to cum again. [eggplant and sweat drops emojis]

bigdickdan She would be squirting everywhere if I fucked her. [smirk emoji]

Lucky was currently standing as he furiously jacked his pulsating cock. Meanwhile, Dove sat on her knees and held out a white saucer as he continued pulling himself off.

“Please feed me your cum, Lucky. I’ve been such a good and slutty kitty for you tonight. I deserve it.” Dove said in a sexy and submissive tone.

Lucky continued jerking his dick until he expelled a large amount of spunk onto the saucer that Dove was holding. After that, she smiled and shot out her tongue. Seconds later, she licked the plate clean and happily swallowed every drop of cum.

“Mmm! I enjoyed my creamy reward. Thank you, Lucky.” Dove said with a sexy giggle before she sucked the excess jissom off of his cock.

dovesman69 Holy shit! She swallowed all that cum. [astonished emoji]

bigdickdan I would have covered her entire face with thick cum ropes. [laugh emoji]

simpingfordove I love her. She is so fucking hot. [heart eyes and fire emojis]

hardfordove No other woman makes me cum harder than Dove. [sweat drops emoji]

“Guys, I had a lot of fun tonight. But I have to go now. So, I hope you all enjoyed my special Halloween IG Live stream. I also want to thank my friend Lucky for pleasuring me with his big cock tonight.” Dove said with a smile as she blew a kiss to the man.

Lucky smiled and gave the hot blonde a round of applause before he left the room. After that, Dove read more of the chat’s comments and gasped.

“Oh my god! The comments from you guys are so wild. Well, goodnight and I love you all. Happy Halloween everyone.” Dove said with a smile as she signed off and ended the stream.

The End
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 03:57:20 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, pixidragon, DanielO, Jesse90, Dexter07

DarkSwordsman

Re: Late Night Prowl (Dove Cameron)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 03:10:44 PM »
Loved the social media angle. Great approach to the story.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA