Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Warning: SojoThePale story commission scammer  (Read 4651 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Warning: SojoThePale story commission scammer
« on: October 11, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
So I thought I would let people know of a scam artist that is masquerading as an author of celebrity erotic fiction that writes commissions. Or says she does at least.

Her name is Sarah and she goes under the name SojoThePale. You'll find her on Twitter under the handle (at)sojothepale. It's come to our attention that she has accepted commissions from two of our members, taken payment through Gift Cards, and then cut off all communication with those members when they looked for an update on the status of their commissioned work. Despite multiple attempts to communicate with her through email and Discord (she unfriended both authors there), she has remained incommunicado.

I would urge everyone to avoid this "author" like the plague. If you wish to have a commission written, there are plenty of great authors here on our site that you can discuss them with.

You'll find some of them advertising here

These authors will deliver quality work and not scam you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 02:55:33 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Dyldom, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA