Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Trapped In Paradise (Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 110145 times)

Money

Trapped In Paradise (Scarlett Johansson)
« on: March 03, 2022, 07:37:50 AM »
Trapped In Paradise
Story by Money
Celeb: Scarlett Johansson
Stroy codes MF, oral, anal
Story summary Author is trapped in relationship with celeb who is a nymphomaniac in private but girl next door in public

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any feedback send to [email protected] now on with the story

I have no idea what started it a simple meet and greet turned hot and heavy in a short time with the girl being Scarlett Johansson a number of fantasies with her got checked off fast she would act normal out in public being the girl next door when she got home she turned into a nymphomaniac a busty blonde sex beast that didn’t take no for an answer.

Scarlett was notorious for ambushing me no matter where I still have vivid flashbacks of a tryst in the shower where she had me pinned to the wall during a holiday weekend. I had been relaxing by the pool with her  gone it was one of the few times I was left alone to recover our last session before breakfast playing in my brain.

At 7 ‘4 I struck an imposing shadow yet Scarlett would drag me down to mount me whenever the mood hit her she got off on the power trip it gave her it didn’t bother me she loved my 18 inch long dick.

“Dozer I’m home….time for fun.” she said

Her voice sent a chill down my spine on instinct I hid my hiding spots were limited due to my size so I opted for the pool pump house as Scarlett came out in a blue bikini I never got tired of seeing her curves I knew the moment she found me my dick would be at her mercy she was still looking around trying to find me getting in the pool.

“Ok I’m going for a dip you can relax till I get out…enjoy the show.” she said

Scarlett did a few laps as I watched from the shadows her boobs floated on the surface begging for attention. She continued to tease arching her back my dick was really hard. I almost lost it when her top flew up on the deck with a wet splat.

“Almost done babe.” she said

My heart was thumping in my chest. I wasn't going to just stand up, I was going to make her work to find me. We almost locked eyes, a tree blocking one of my eyes from her seeing my face.

She went back inside leaving her bikini on the deck. I thought I was out of the woods creeping out of my hiding spot when I suddenly found myself in the pool all wet Scarlett on top of me giving me a blowjob.

I pulled us up to the deck Scarlett was still going for it on the blowjob her wet blonde hair sticking to her back not to be outdone I started licking her pussy and sliding 4 fingers inside it.

“Been a while since you did that.” she moaned

“You were hammered during St. Patrick's day parade total cakewalk.” I said

Scarlett opened her legs so my fingers could move around easy seems the harder I pushed in the harder she sucked my dick.

“OH SHIT I’M GETTING STRETCHED OUT AND YOU'RE BARELY TRYING!!!!” she yelled

“Not even using my thumb.” I said

Scarlett’s boobs were square on my abs she was trying so hard not to orgasm every so often her muscles would go rigid then relax.

“Keep that up and so help me I’ll drain you dry.” she said

“Not like you haven’t done that before.” I said

We were both going hard trying to get the other off first for bragging rights. I was sucking on Scarlett’s boobs hard not to be outdone Scarlett was deep throating me hard, the bulge in her neck very obvious.

“I love this huge thing.” she purred

“I’ll drain your boobs dry before my dick does.” I said

My fingers continued their assault between Scarlett’s legs she was clearly losing it but still kept her mind together even though she was nearly getting fisted into oblivion.

“Can’t hold it.” she moaned

“Me either.” I said

Both of us orgasmed at the same time Scarlett unleashed her girl cream all over my chest while I blasted her face and boobs with my own spunk I was almost drained but still had a bit left when I felt Scarlett jerking me off her hands nearly causing blisters on my dick at her current pace she stopped when my dick erupted again knocking her off balance and back in the pool.
“Ohhhh you're going to pay for that.” she said

“Can’t wait.” I said

The next day

It was getting late and Scarlett wasn’t home yet I was getting hungry but had to wait on her I heard a knock at the front door I opened it to a pizza delivery girl I couldn’t see her face with the the tilted cap covering her eyes but she was blonde and really stacked

“Meat special.” she purred

“I….didn’t order a pizza.” I said

“Not to worry, it's paid for…I’m just here for your tip.” she said

“Oh shit.” I said

Scarlett duped me wearing a pair of black shorts and a black short sleeve shirt showing most of her ample chest distracting me from looking at her face before I could move. She had already tackled me to the floor, the pizza sliding onto the kitchen table after a brief flight.

“Thought about Asian tonight but figured you would see right through it. She said

“Can’t believe I fell for that.” I said

Scarlett tore open the shirt while kissing me her hips were grinding into my abs my brain could barely process what was happening with her big tits in my face I could feel her hands digging my thick cock out.

“I love this huge thing…so thick.” she purred

“Couldn’t wait to see.” I said

Scarlett pinned me to the floor, not letting me move as she drove her hips down on my shaft getting every inch she could handle inside her pussy, her loud grunts echoing off the walls.

“Don’t struggle…just let it happen.” she said

“Just glad I got the door closed who knows what the neighbors would think.” I said

Not to be outdone I got my hands up on Scarlett’s boobs so she didn’t pound me right through the marble floor it seems to have backfired where I threw jet fuel on a brushfire instead making her really horny.
“Come on you hung fucker drain my boobs drain them dry I want you to.” she purred

“If you say so.” I said

I latched on sucking as hard as I could, making Scarlett go off the rails with lust. The busty blonde was rockin all over her bulging abs with my dick slamming her insides at a reckless pace.

“HOLY FUCK THIS FEELS AMAZING!!!” she screamed

“It had better.” I said

Scarlett was so into the moment she was digging her fingernails into my shoulders slowly going down my ribs she didn’t draw blood but the pain was building.

“Can’t take much more.” she moaned

“Sure you can.” I said

Scarlett’s orgasm hit her like a freight train the wolf howl scream didn’t throw me her slamming her fists into the marble floor like the hulk riding it out leaving a crack in it did my orgasm pumped what felt like a gallon of spunk inside her I wasn’t tired but I wasn’t moving anytime soon.

The next morning - Kitchen

I was up early to make breakfast Scarlett was still in her sex coma which gave me a measure of quiet and she never tried seducing me if I had hot things in my hands or near me the more I got done I started getting on edge the smells were bound to wake her up spooning the applesauce into a cup I heard footfalls on the stairs.

“Oh hey babe that smells amazing.” she said

“Figured you could use the recharge with a few favorites.” I said

I almost thought she was naked seeing the skin toned lingerie. I almost dropped the plate. I could tell she was dry humping me with her eyes waiting for the right moment.

“Don’t worry I need energy before I can bang your brains out.” she said

“Good to know.” I said

That bought me a little time not sure how much with Scarlett wolfing down the food on the plate eyeing me like a predator in a sexual way only a small part of my brain was creeped out by it.

“I’m loving this new menu item whatever this is make more in the future.” she said

“That would be a cinnamon roll.” I said

Scarlett was licking the icing off a drop landed on her nose her tongue got it in an almost erotic fashion my labido suckerpunched my brain watching her.

“I’m so horny right now.” she purred

“We still have to figure out what dinner is.” I said

She roped me in like a cowgirl while I talked about menu items. Her mind was elsewhere. The blonde bombshell rubbed her boobs then tossed her lingerie on the floor.

“If we order out I’ll let you fuck me in the ass.” she said

“Deal.” I said

Scarlett was bent over the island, her boobs hanging in an enticing manner, her ass ready for action. It was enough of a distraction that she ripped my pants off going right for my dick.

“This seems way thicker than before.” she hissed

“I’m thinking of Chinese food before I tear you open.” I said

Scarlett froze for a moment wondering if she was going to be able to walk right after this giving me an opening to grab her boobs which made her very wet between her legs.

“Just stick it in already.” she mewled

“You asked for it.” I said

I thrust in a little harder than planned Scarlett lurched forward her fingers were digging into the counter while she gripped the edges her wordless moves suddenly erupted.

“I THOUGHT THIS WOULDN''T HURT I WAS SOOOOOO WRONG!!!” she screamed

“Oh please this doesn’t even count as a hotdog down a hallway.” I said

I kept pumping while Scarlett was pinned. Part of my brain was enjoying the reversal of fortune squeezing her boobs a bit in triumph watching her body twitch.

“This horse dick might destroy me.” she said

“Might?....pretty sure it will.” I said

Scarlett was fingering herself just to take her mind off the pounding in her ass it didn’t last long no matter how many fingers she used.

“Focus, I'm ready to burst.” she said

“So you are.” I said

I was pistoning into Scarlett as hard as I could holding her up by her boobs and my shaft the kitchen island was taking a pounding as well with Scarlett clawing at it holding on for dear life.

“Can’t hold it.” she moaned

“Me either.” I said

I erupted what felt like buckets of spunk in her ass Scarlett slightly slumped to one side as I pulled out she was drained and barely able to stand her legs finally gave landing on top of  me like a load of bricks my dick sandwiched between her shoulder blades draining what little remained in my balls in her hair.

Sunday location Den

With Football season in full swing the days my team played Scarlett left me alone normally yet with her nymphomania switch broken lately she would torture me during commercial breaks and halftime with the current blowout not going how I wanted Scarlett snuck up behind me in a low cut black dress her huge rack nearly falling out of it.

“No way they are coming back from that….time to play.” she said

“Good thing I didn’t bet money on it.” I said

Scarlett crawled into my lap cuddling next to me her dress giving me a great view of her chest her blonde hair framing a very horny look in her eyes.

“I need to get out of this thing…show off my boobs.” she purred

“I’d rather drain them dry.” I said

She knew I was playing with her and ate it up, opening the front of the dress while she opened my pants letting my dick out, getting it hard.

I nearly peeled Scarlett’s dress off throwing it in the corner as she impaled herself on my shaft her pussy was still rather tight given all the sex we had lately.

“Never get tired of this.” she purred

“Funny I never see you tired.” I said

Scarlett started riding me harder the loud slaps of flesh could be heard through most of the house between her grunts and squeals of pleasure.

“Yeah, tear me open with that huge thing.” she moaned

“You might pass out.” I said

Scarlett was pounding the chair I wasn’t sure if it would survive this session much longer as I heard cracking wood somewhere under me she seemed to be off in her own sex world.

“NEVER BEEN PLOWED THIS HARD BEFORE!!!” she squealed

“Then get ready for an orgasm to shatter your world.” I said

Scarlett  locked her eyes with mine as her boobs bounced just outside my field of vision even this close they were pretty big she kept her focus on me even as her face started to twist getting ready for the pleasure stampede her body was about to have.

“Just a little….more.” she grunted

“Watch the claws.” I said

Her fingernails went down my shoulders and arms they didn’t draw blood but she did bite my collarbone from the onslaught of sex hormones flooding her brain and body.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” she screamed

“Gonna blow.” I said

The chair didn’t break but it was damaged as Scarlett rode out her orgasm on top of me. The busty blonde kept moving her hips, draining as much spunk out of me as possible before she collapsed a satisfied smile on her face as I pulled out a thick load plastered on her chest.

Tuesday

With it being new release Tuesday Scarlett let me be it was rare tuesday’s didn’t involve sex with Scarlett in some way 2 weeks ago a friendly disagreement turned into sex at a friends condo during a house party somehow her friend got roped in for a threesome and a fun night.

“Ok no Scarlett should slip out for a few hours.” I said

“Last I heard today was going to be a big bust.” she said

Scarlett literally came out of nowhere making me jump her normal perfume dulled by the smell in the garage of various oils and grease it took me a moment to notice she was wearing a mechanics outfit.

“Well if today was going to be a bust, I hate to waste time.” I said

“Oh no you're not making me work for it today.” she said

Scarlett looked right at me with those piercing eyes unzipping the jumpsuit down to her hips. I could see a tank top and shorts under it her nympho side was coming out to play again.

The jumpsuit came off her shoulders along with the tank top as she pulled my dick out. It shifted in her hands the thick shaft rather stiff in her grip.

“Might need some help with this call in Scarlett Witch or Captain Marvel.” she purred

“Dirty pool.” I said

Now it was getting tough to focus with that visual in my brain of the 3 comic book heroes in a tag team match for my dick the more I fought it the harder it got.

“Tastes so good….can’t get enough.” she purred

“That feels fantastic.” I said

Scarlett was sucking me off hard she was getting off on watching me as well between the blowjob and running my dick between her boobs. The blonde hottie started picking up speed.

“Wonder if I could take it all?” she said

“Do it before I explode.” I said

Scarlett was all over me as I sat on the workbench she got 18 inches down her throat which was a sight given her talent. She had tried other times and failed but she was really close this time my thickness was the only real trouble.

“Almost had it.” she said

“No complaints here.” I said

She started jumping my dick with her boobs. It was a challenge to watch with the blur of motion between my legs, the sensations I can’t even describe.

“Think I’ve got it.” she said

“Can’t hold it.” I moaned

I unloaded what felt like buckets of spunk. Scarlett caught some in her mouth a little in her hair but the bulk of it splattered on her chest and abs she wasn’t repulsed by it but I didn’t have the energy to follow her to the shower.

Saturday

Ok don’t split hairs over the day most of the week was a blur for me Scarlett wanted to celebrate … hell I don’t remember and a lot of sex happened moving forward I could barely tell anything with Scarlett’s hair in my face and body on my ribs.

“I think I sucked too much dick this trip.” she said

“Might have I’m missing a few gallons of spunk.” I said

Scarlett stretched out rolling off me just missing the edge where she would have fallen off her ass looked rather enticing from a certain angle.

“I think you pounded me harder than usual last time because my pussy is still sore.” she said

“Hmmm anal then.” I said

Scarlett had to think on that after our event in the kitchen it took a few days to recover from it even with her voracious appetite for sex she had to pace herself in case of interviews where she was sitting down for long periods.

“I’ll need incentive.” she said

“Ok next new release Tuesday that’s a bust we have whatever you want all day.” I said

“Make it a threesome and we have a deal.” she said

“Deal.” I said

Scarlett jumped on my dick taking the entire length up her ass where it hit her spine she would have screamed if not for my hand over her mouth she still bit down on my finger leaving a mark.

“I think that’s all of it.” she panted

“24 ass stretching inches.” I said

I let the idea sink in for Scarlett even for as long as we had sex I never went crazy where she would be injured from it but it was still fun watching her face process how big I was when she had friends over.

“If I spread my legs the pain isn’t so bad.” she said

“That’s the hottest thing you’ve said in a while.” I said

Scarlett started humping away she wasn’t getting torn open but she sure felt like it given my size between her moans and squeals of pleasure she went faster almost launching off the bed.

“Your horse dick is amazing.” she said

“Not done yet.” I said

I grabbed Scarlett’s boobs while pushing into her ass it was clear she had never had anything near my size back there before, not even by half as she sank into the pillow screaming.

“YEAH BABY GIVE ME THAT MAMMOTH DICK MAKE ME SCREAM FOR IT THE HULK IS NOTHING TO YOU!!” she screamed

“You asked for it.” I said

The sounds of sex could be heard down the block easily mostly Scarlett screaming for more as I sucked on her boobs driving her wild pounding the bedframe.

“Blast your man cream inside me. I need that man meat horse dong.” she squealed

“Can’t hold it.” said

I erupted inside Scarlett’s ass plastering her insides. Her own orgasm set off a car alarm down the block. Her girl cream ruined the sheets before we changed them. I pulled out letting another load fly. It landed on her back just missing her hair with a loud splat.

Epilogue
We had reached an agreement where Scarlett would keep her nymphomania in check yet she could indulge her fantasies and cut loose 3 days a week Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday.

The end

Blocboy VC

Re: Trapped In Paradise (Scarlett Johansson)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 10:47:22 PM »
This was good, although it feels like it could use a grammar check, it feels like there's some run on sentences at points, and some of it feels kind of squished together for lack of a better term. Mostly good, just needs some cleaning here and there.

The following users thanked this post: Money, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 08:43:46 AM »
So glad to have you back, you have been missed.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 06:07:11 PM »
I'd love to have a week of Scarlett using me for sex.

The following users thanked this post: Money, Blocboy VC, Nikko

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 12:37:10 PM »
Will you write more like this?

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 03:00:42 AM »
Great sexy story. It was good and steamy, the sex in it is hot!
Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Money

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 01:30:55 AM »
She had a whole week to wear his ass out lol

Money

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 04:47:55 PM »
Hey Flawed existence there will be more trapped in paradise coming soon I will be turning it into a series but I will be doing a small 3 part mini series to get things going so happy fans enjoy this and I will be around more in the future

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Flom2503

Cheogh

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2022, 10:53:32 AM »
More coming? That sounds great. Nice to see you are back writing Money.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA