Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hailee's Blacked Experience (Hailee Steinfeld & Other Celebs)  (Read 5514 times)

Calibur009

Thanks to LD73 for the cast suggestions.

Hailee's Blacked Experience
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Hailee Steinfeld
Also Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Camila Mendes, Olivia Holt & Emily Ratajkowski
Codes: MF, MMFF, MFF, Interracial, Big Dick, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

The video opens with the title Blacked.com Presents Hailee’s Blacked Experience in all white letters against an all-black background. Once the names of the cast have scrolled by it shows that the special was directed by Derek Dozer.

After the introduction of the video, Hailee Steinfeld is shown walking into a huge Beverly Hills mansion before walking upstairs. The beautiful actress/musician then stands next to the mansion’s study while wearing a green dress that shows off her cleavage and long shapely legs. She is also wearing gold heels and sporting a nice tan as well. The camera then zooms in closer to Hailee’s face just as she addresses the audience who is watching her special.

“I’m Hailee Steinfeld, and welcome to my special Hailee’s Blacked Experience.” Hailee said with a big smile before placing her hands on her hips. “About a month ago I was contacted by a representative from Blacked asking if I would be interested in being the headliner of an all celebrity special they were producing for their website. And my immediate answer was yes!” She then laughed as the camera zoomed in closer. “Not only that but I also selected the rest of the celebrity cast for my special in addition to the talent that we would be working with. It was fun!”

After speaking to her audience, Hailee enters the mansion’s study. The room has two huge bookcases, a desk, and a huge red couch. The beautiful brunette soon takes a seat on the couch and crosses her legs. The Pitch Perfect actress then rubs her manicured hands together in anticipation.

The camera then zooms over to veteran adult film star, Mandingo who was sitting at the desk. He of course is sporting his usual bald head. He is also dressed in a black tank top, blue sweatpants, and white sneakers. Mr. M then walks over to Hailee.

“Ah! There you are. I have been waiting for our meeting.” Hailee said with a bright smile while she looked at the dark-skinned performer. “Now for those who don’t know. And you should if you’re watching this special. This is the legendary Mandingo who was at the top of my list of guys I wanted to work with.” She then eyes the large lump in his pants and smiles. “For obvious reasons of course!” *laughs*

“Mandingo even came out of retirement just to work with me. So I feel really special!” Hailee said with a big smile before laughing. “Not to brag, but I don't think he would have done that for anyone else.”

Mandingo nods his head in agreement with Hailee’s statement.

“Alright, Dingo! So are you ready to start our scene?” Hailee asked with a sly smile.

“Sure thing, Hailee!” Mandingo replied.

The Edge of Seventeen actress then begins taking off her dress followed by her heels. Hailee then begins peeling off the tiny black thong she is wearing. She even makes sure to turn around so that the camera focuses on her peach-like ass while she removes it. Once she is completely nude, the Most Girls singer kneels in front of Mandingo. Hailee’s brown eyes are completely fixated on the bulge in his sweats and begins pulling them down. After she does, the veteran performer’s massive black cock springs out much to the Bumblebee star’s delight.

“Oh my god! As you can see this is the reason I wanted to work with him.” Hailee said with a big smile while stroking Mandingo’s huge dick using both of her hands. “Ha! Ha! Ha! Dingo, your dick is so big and thick!” She then sticks out her tongue and begins swirling it around the head of his cock a few times. The talented entertainer begins taking Mandingo’s long dark pole into her mouth.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Your dick is such a mouthful, Mandingo.” Hailee said with a smile before she happily returned to blowing his huge cock. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” She then begins jerking his dick using her right hand while sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I really love your big balls too.”

When Hailee was done sucking on Mandingo’s balls she quickly told of a hold of his huge black cock. The hot songstress then wrapped her beautiful pink lips back around it and began blowing him again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Hailee said as she sucked off the bald performer. The Dickinson actress then began taking more of his dick into her mouth while gagging on it. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck! I’m ready for you to put that big cock inside me now.”

The beautiful brunette actress then stands up and when she does Mandingo begins playing with and sucking on her b-cup tits. Hailee then lies on the couch, spreads her killer legs, and begins rubbing her clit while smiling. After taking off his shirt, Mandingo then inserts his long hard cock into cooze and begins fucking the Hawkeye star.

“Mmhmm! That’s it! Fuck me just like that Dingo.” Hailee cried out as Mandingo swiftly moved his huge cock in and out of her pussy. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!”

Before long, Mandingo is holding up both Hailee’s amazing legs as he continues to plow her pussy with his huge dick. The veteran adult film star then begins fucking the beautiful songstress faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! I love that big black dick!” Hailee said as the dark-skinned performer jackhammered her snatch. “Oh my god! It feels so fucking good. Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good Dingo!” *moans*

After he fucks Hailee for a while, Mandingo then takes a sit on the couch. After he does, the famous actress then kneels to his right, grabs his big black cock, wraps her beautiful lips around his big black cock, and begins sucking it again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm! Keep fucking my mouth.” Hailee said as she sucked Mandingo’s huge dark cock. When the beautiful songstress is done she licks her lips and smiles. After Hailee finishes blowing the veteran adult star she mounts his cock and begins riding him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhhh! I love riding big black dick, Dingo!” Hailee said as she happily bounced up and down on Mandingo’s massive black pole. In fact, the camera even zooms in closer to her incredible ass while she rides him. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god, your dick is so fucking big!”

After a quick video transition, Hailee is now shown riding Mandingo reverse cowgirl. As she rides him, the Love Myself singer begins rubbing her cooze with her right hand.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes!” Hailee cried out before smiling lustfully from the pleasure she was receiving from Mandingo’s huge cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Don’t stop fucking me!” The beautiful brunette then begins grinding her ass faster as she continues to ride the legendary adult film star.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Hailee said with a joyful smile as she continued to bounce up and down on Mandingo’s cock. “Oh my god! I love your big fucking dick, Mandingo.”

After five minutes, Hailee hops off of Mandingo’s cock and immediately gets into the doggystyle position. The veteran performer then slides his big cock into the Starving singer’s pussy and begins fucking her again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Hailee said as she looked back at Mandingo while he banged her from behind. “Yes! That’s it! Stretch my fucking pussy that big fucking dick! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuuuuck!”

A final video transition cuts to Mandingo jerking his massive dark pole in front of Hailee who is now kneeling in front of him on the floor.

“I want your cum. Cum for me, Dingo!” Hailee said in an aroused tone.

Mandingo soon grants Hailee’s wish and cums on her beautiful face. Most of it covers the left side of her face as well as her mouth.

“That was exactly what I wanted, Dingo.” Hailee said with a smile while stroking his big dick. The Hawkeye actress then smiles and winks at the camera before giving Mandingo’s cock a few more sucks.

The second scene of Hailee’s Blacked special begins with Camila Mendes & Vanessa Hudgens having a good time dancing for Isiah Maxwell & Sly Diggler who are sitting on a brown couch watching on while getting an eyeful of the sexy duo’s asses. Camila is wearing a blue tube top, tiny white shorts, and white tennis shoes. Vanessa is dressed in a white tube top, red shorts, and white tennis shoes. As for Isiah & Sly, they are both wearing t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Isiah is sporting his usual short haircut. Sly of course has his hair in dreads and his body is covered in tattoos as well.

As Camila & Vanessa continued to have fun shaking their asses for the two dark-skinned performers the camera zoomed in closer to their asses.

“So guys, how are you liking our dance moves?” Camila asked while giving both Isiah & Sly a naughty look before she dropped it low and began shaking her booty faster.

“Those dance moves are fucking hot, Camila.” Isiah replied with a smile.

“Hell yeah! It’s nothing like watching two fine women putting on a hot show.” Sly said before giving Isiah some dap.

“Well, I’m glad you boys are enjoying our show.” Vanessa chimed in while still shaking her ass. “Camila and I have been practicing this routine all week just for you.” She then gives the two performers a wink. “Hey, Camila! I think it’s time we showed Sly & Isiah our other moves.”

“Mm-hmm, I agree let’s do it, Vanessa.” Camila replied while giving her a knowing look. Time to have some real fun now!”

The two hot actresses then walked over to Isiah & Sly. They then began making out with them. About a minute later, Vanessa & Camila kneel in front of the two dark studs and unzip their jeans. The sexy duo then pull out Isiah & Sly’s big black cocks and begin sucking them.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack!” Vanessa said as she sucked Isiah’s dark cock. The Bad Boys For Life actress then sticks out her tongue and begins slapping his dick across it. She then goes back to blowing him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I love sucking big black dicks.”

The camera then focuses on Camila choking down Sly’s huge black cock.

“Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Glack! Glack!” Camila said while blowing Sly’s cock. “Oh my god! You are so fucking big!” The Riverdale star then goes back to slurping on Sly’s cock while making loud gagging noises from taking more of his huge shaft down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! That’s it! Make me choke on that big black dick.”

The camera then returns to Vanessa sucking on Isiah’s balls while jerking his cock with her left hand.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on big chocolate nuts.” Vanessa said with a laugh before she started sucking Isiah’s dick again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

The camera then focuses on Camila sucking on Sly’s huge balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These balls are so good.” Camila said with a smile before she began licking them up and down. She then places Sly’s big thick cock between her boobs and begins titfucking him while bouncing up and down. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Fuck my titties.”

Vanessa is now shown giving Isiah a titjob as well.

“Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! I love how that big dick feels between my titties.” Vanessa said as she happily titfucked Isiah.

A quick video transition cuts to Vanessa & Camila riding Isiah & Sly on the couch.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Vanessa said as she rode Isiah. The Sucker Punch actress then began riding his cock faster. Isiah then slaps her right ass cheek before moving his big cock in and out of her pussy at a quick pace. “Mmhmm! That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick.”

“Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!” Camila cried out as she rode Sly’s huge cock while working her amazing ass. The hot Latina actress then begins riding the hung performer’s cock faster. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me all of that big fucking dick!”

The camera then cuts back to Vanessa riding Isiah.

“I know you love how I work my ass on your big dick.” Vanessa said to Isiah as she continued to ride him. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! Mmhmm!”

When the camera returns to Camila she is now riding Sly reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhhhh!” Camila said as she swiftly rode Sly’s huge cock. With a smile, the dark-haired actress soon begins riding Sly faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love riding your big dick!”

Isiah is now fucking Vanessa from behind, and he once again slaps her ass while he bangs her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! That big dick feels so fucking good.” Vanessa said while looking back at Isiah lustfully. “Don’t stop fucking my pussy with that long hard dick!” The dark stud then continues to fuck her faster.

“Oh my god, yes!” Camila screamed out as Sly was now fucking her doggystyle. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck, you're stretching my pussy out with that big cock!”

Another quick video transition cuts to Vanessa & Camila now blowing Sly’s big black cock together.

“Glack! Glack! Mmmm! Glack Mmmm! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Vanessa & Camila said as they sucked off Sly’s big thick dick.

“Fuck! It’s such a big black dick.” Vanessa said with a smile before she began blowing Sly faster. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” The Say OK singer then begins sucking on his balls while jerking his cock using her left hand. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

As Vanessa is blowing Sly, Camila is on her knees using the two-handed twisting motion on Isiah’s big black dick while she sucks it.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Isiah, your dick is so long.” Camila said with a smile before she slapped his dark cock across her tongue.

When the camera cuts back to Vanessa she is wildly riding Sly’s big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhh!” Vanessa cried out before smiling at how good the Blacked performer was pounding her cooze. “Oh my fucking god! That dick is so big!”

Isiah is now fucking Camila from doggystyle as has a firm grip on her ass while doing so.

“I love that big dick! Keep fucking me.” Camila said as Isiah continued to pound her from behind. She even begins shaking her ass while he fucks her too. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhh!”

Sly is now fucking Vanessa on her back while holding up her left leg.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Give it to me, Sly.” Vanessa said in an aroused tone as she looked up at him with her brown eyes. “That huge fucking cock feels so good in my pussy.”

Camila is now riding Isiah reverse cowgirl. As the Riverdale star rides him she begins rubbing her cooze as well.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Camila cried out as she continued to ride Isiah. “That big dick feels so fucking good!”

The focus of the scene is now on Vanessa as she rides Sly’s huge black dick.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! I love riding big black dicks so much!” Vanessa said with a smile as she began riding Sly faster.

When the camera cuts back to Camila she is now lying on the couch with her legs spread as Isiah is fucking her like no tomorrow.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Isiah, your big black dick feels amazing.” Camila said as the Blacked performer continued to bang her.

A new video transition cuts to Camila & Vanessa on their knees back to back as Isiah & Sly jerk their big black cocks in front of their waiting mouths. A few seconds later, both men blow their loads for the two hot actresses. Isiah cums on Camila’s face and Sly fires a sizable load of spunk onto Vanessa’s face.

“Come here, Camila! I want to share some cum with you.” Vanessa said with a smile.

“Yes! I’m ready to swap some cum too.” Camila replied before sharing a cum kiss with the Princess Switch actress. “Ha! Ha! Ha! That was great, Vanessa.”

“Damn right it was, Camila.” Vanessa with a naughty smile before looking at the camera. “I hope you guys enjoyed that. We certainly did!

“Mm-hmm! Bye, guys!” Camila replied before kissing Vanessa again.

The camera then zooms in closer to the hot duo’s cum covered faces as they wave goodbye to the camera just as their scene fades out.

The third scene of the special begins as Hailee along with Olivia Holt enters the mansion. The two gorgeous actresses/singers are wearing short sundresses with white tennis shoes. Hailee’s dress is blue and Olivia’s dress is red.

“Hey, guys! I’m back with my good friend Olivia.” Hailee said with a smile. “Olivia, why don’t you tell our audience what we’re about to do.”

“Sure! Hailee and I are going to share a big black cock today.” Olivia replied while giving Hailee a knowing look. Guys! It’s going to be fun.”

“Yes! That is exactly what we’re going to do.” Hailee responded before she and Olivia walked into the next room.

The two famous friends enter the room where Sly Diggler is waiting for them on a large gray sofa bed. The tattooed performer is already naked and his huge black dick is ready to go.

“Oh my god! He has a very big dick!” Olivia said while gasping at the sight of Sly’s member.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That’s why I picked him for our scene.” Hailee replied with a laugh before smiling. “Well, are you ready to suck Sly’s dick, Olivia?”

“Yeah! I’m always ready to suck some a big cock, Hailee.” Olivia replied while her brown eyes were still focused on Sly’s big dick.

Hailee & Olivia then remove their clothing. Now nude, the two beautiful starlets join Sly on the sofa bed. Hailee is on his right and Olivia is on his left. They soon begin stroking his cock together.

“Olivia, I want you to start things off. Let’s see how well you can suck Sly’s big cock.” Hailee said while passing the Blacked stud’s cock over to the Cruel Summer actress.

“Just watch this, Hailee!” Olivia replied with a smirk as she parted her glossy lips and began sucking Sly’s big dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Fuck, it's just so big!” The hot blonde musician continued to jerk and suck Sly’s massive dark rod for some time. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmmm! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm!”

“That is some very impressive dick sucking Olivia.” Hailee said with a lustful glee in her eye. “I believe it is my turn now to play with Sly’s cock.”

“Fine! I had enough fun with it.” Olivia replied while passing the dark stud’s saliva-soaked cock over to the Hawkeye actress. “Now I want to see how well you handle Sly’s cock, Hailee.”

Hailee chuckles before licking Sly’s cock up and down. The beautiful brunette then places his cock into her mouth and begins slurping on it at a quick pace.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Hailee said as she was blowing Sly’s huge dong. The Pitch Perfect actress grabs a hold of the base of the Blacked performer’s cock before taking more of it down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!”

“Damn! Hailee, you can really suck a big cock.” Olivia said while lustfully watching on before she began sucking on Sly’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” The Generous singer then joins her friend and they begin blowing the dark stud’s cock together.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Olivia & Hailee said as they happily sucked Sly’s big cock in unison. After both of their lips meet at the head of his dick they give each other a kiss and smile.

Olivia soon mounts Sly’s cock and the hot blonde starlet begins riding him as Hailee watches on.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! It is so fucking big!” Olivia cried out as she nimbly rode Sly. He soon grabs a handful of the Cloak & Dagger star's ass and begins moving his huge dark cock into her cooze rapidly. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick!”

“I see that you’re loving Sly’s big black cock, Olivia.” Hailee said in an aroused tone while pleasuring herself with her right hand.

“Mm-hmm, his cock is so good!” Olivia replied as she continued to ride the top Blacked performer while hands were placed on his strong chest. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Keep fucking me!”

A video transition cuts to Hailee now riding Sly. As the Dickinson actress rides him, Olivia watches on while rubbing her snatch.

“Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Hailee said with a smile while expertly riding Sly’s big dick. “I know you love how I ride your big cock, Sly.” The beautiful leading lady soon began slamming her great-looking ass down harder as she rode the dark-skinned performer.

“Fuck yeah! Hailee, you can really ride a dick.” Sly replied before fucking her faster.

“Umm..hello?! Sly, I’m pretty sure I rode your cock good too.” Olivia chimed in while folding her arms and shaking her head with a smirk. “Come on Hailee! Stop hogging his cock, I want to ride it again now.”

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit that big cock feels so good!” Hailee said before dismounting Sly and addressing Olivia. “He’s all yours now, Olivia.” *laughs*

“Thank you, Hailee.” Olivia replied with a smile before riding Sly again. But this time The Bad Girlfriend singer rides him reverse cowgirl. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my fucking god! That big dick feels so good inside my pussy.” *moans*

“Yeah! That’s it, keep riding that big fucking dick, Olivia.” Hailee said with a naughty smile while giving her blonde friend some encouragement.

Olivia does just that and begins to work her ass while riding Sly’s big cock faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Olivia cried out as she continued to bounce up and down on the dark stud’s cock. “Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Your big black dick feels so fucking good.”

After a video transition, Hailee is now riding Sly reverse cowgirl herself. The camera soon zooms in closer to her as she grinds her body while she rides his massive cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! I love riding your big dick, Sly.” Hailee said while having a look of pure ecstasy on her face. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!”

Another video edit, now shows Hailee eating out Olivia as Sly is fucking her doggystyle.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Mmhmm! Lick my pussy just like that.” Olivia said while spreading her legs wider as Hailee continued to eat her cooze. “This is a great way to make up for hogging Sly’s cock earlier.” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I know you love this Olivia.” Hailee said with a smile before she moaned in pleasure from how well Sly was banging her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! I love how that big dick feels inside my pussy. Fuck me harder, Sly!”

Sly then begins to give the Pitch Perfect star the pounding she asked for.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Hailee cried out before looking back at Sly and smiling at him. “Mmhmm! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” She then returns to eating out Olivia.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god! You are so gifted at eating pussy, Hailee.” Olivia said with a smile as the beautiful brunette starlet tongued her cooze.

A new video transition cuts to Sly fucking Olivia doggystyle.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! Give me that big dick!” Olivia said as Sly continued to slam his huge black dick into her pussy. He soon gives the former I Didn’t Do It star’s ass a slap as well. “I fucking loved that, Sly! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

The Next singer then grabs Hailee by her long smooth legs and returns to licking her cooze.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! That of yours feels amazing, Olivia.” Hailee said as the blonde actress continued to lick her snatch. “Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh! Oh my god, it feels so good!”

The camera then focuses on Sly as he continues to pound Olivia’s pussy from behind. As he pumps away at her, he is close to blowing his load.

“Sly, we’re ready for your cum now.” Hailee said as Olivia was still eating her out.

“Yes! Give to us, Sly.” Olivia replied while he was banging her from behind.

After a video transition, Sly is lying on the bed as Olivia is now on his right and Hailee is on his left giving him a double handjob. The two hot starlets do this until he fires a load of hot spunk onto both of their faces.

“That was great, Hailee!” Olivia said with a smile while still jerking Sly’s big cock.

“Hah! I just knew you were going to enjoy sharing Sly’s big dick today, Olivia.” Hailee replied with a big smile while also jerking the Blacked stud’s dick.

Hailee & Olivia then share a final cum kiss and smile before the scene fades out.

The fourth scene of Hailee’s Blacked special opens poolside where Emily Ratajkowski is relaxing on a white pool chair. The beautiful model/actress is wearing a two-piece silver designer bikini and sunglasses. Seconds later, the camera goes in for a close-up of her beautiful face.

“Hello! This is Emrata, and soon I am going to be joined by Mandingo.” Emily said with a confident smile before taking off her shades. “I cannot wait for him to fuck me with his big black cock. It is going to be wonderful!”

The Gone Girl actress soon leaves the pool chair to give the audience a full view of her amazing body. The camera pans closer to her gorgeous face and lips, before a shot of her glorious c-cup tits, and then her long slender legs. Emily then smiles before turning around to give the viewers a shot of her incredible ass while shaking it a bit.

“I know you guys loved that showcase of my body.” Emily said with a sexy smirk before her ass a bit. “I hope he shows up soon. I am getting very impatient!”

About a minute later, Mandingo, who is only wearing a pair of black shorts finally walks out to the pool area. And Emily’s brown eyes widen when he does.

“Finally! I’m ready to fuck now.” Emily said while giving the veteran adult star a lustful look and eyeing the large lump in his shorts. The sultry brunette model immediately squats in front of Mandingo, pulls down his shorts, and takes a hold of his huge black dick.

“Is that what you wanted?” Mandingo asked while looking down at Emily with a slight smile.

“Yes! I wanted it so badly today.” Emily replied before licking the head of Mandingo’s cock. She then parted her lips and began sucking it. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It is so fucking huge. I want to suck your balls now. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! They’re so sweet too.”

Mandingo then begins jerking his huge cock as Emily continues to suck on his balls. The hot model/actress then quickly takes a hold of it again and sucks it.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Emily said as she greedily took more of Mandingo’s big dick down her throat. “Fuck! Your cock tastes so good and it is so big! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

After sucking on Mandingo’s cock for a while, Emily takes off her bikini top and tosses it to the ground.

“Do you like my tits?” Emily asked with a sly smile while playing with them.

“Yes! They’re easily the best I’ve seen.” Mandingo replied before handing the hot model a bottle of oil.

The Blurred Lines video model smiles before oiling up her huge famous boobs. When EmRata is done with that, she wraps them around Mandingo’s long dark cock and begins titfucking him.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! I am no stranger to titfucking big cocks.” Emily said with a smile while giving Mandingo an oily titjob. “But yours is the biggest I have ever titfucked.” The Cruise actress smiles before she speeds up and titfucks his huge black dick faster. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! It feels so fucking good!”

After a video transition, Emily is now shown riding Mandingo reverse cowgirl on a white futon that was next to the pool.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Emily cried out as Mandingo was drilling her with his massive dick. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch out my pussy with that big fucking dick. The gorgeous model then begins riding the legendary performer faster and her huge tits bounce up and down when she does.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! That cock is incredible.” Emily said she continued to ride Mandingo. She then begins gyrating her amazing body and working her ass while the adult star moves his huge cock in and out of her cooze. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck! This is some good dick!”

Emily eventually dismounts Mandingo and begins sucking his cock again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Emily said as she slurped on Mandingo’s long dark pole. The smoking hot brunette then begins jerking his using both of her manicured hands before choking down more of his big dick. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Oh my god! I could suck your cock all day!” *laughs*

When Miss Ratajkowski finishes blowing Mandingo, she gets into the doggystyle position. The bald dark performer then immediately inserts his huge cock into her snatch and begins fucking her again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Emily cried out as Mandingo banged her from behind. “I bet you love that view of my ass. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhhh!”

“Emily, your ass looks delicious.” Mandingo replied as he continued to drill her pussy. He then squeezed her amazing tanned booty using his right hand while fucking her.

The stunning actress/model then smiles before shaking her fine ass a bit while the legendary performer continues to bang her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! You’re fucking me so good with that big black dick!” Emily said while looking back at Mandingo as he fucked her doggystyle. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! I fucking love it!”

A new video edit cuts to Emily riding Mandingo once again.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your huge black cock, Mandingo.” Emily said as she rode his cock at a quick pace. “Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me!”

Emily then begins working ass and riding Mr. M even faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god! I used to dream about you fucking me just like this. Mmhmm!” Emily said before as she moaned in pleasure. Mandingo took hold of her cheeks and began drilling her cooze faster with his huge dark cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! I’m glad Hailee asked me to be part of this special. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! I love big black cock!”

Emily is now lying on the futon with her long legs spread open as Mandingo continues to pump away her wet pussy. Mr. M soon grabs a hold of her left leg and begins delivering faster strokes to the model’s cooze much to her delight.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! Holy shit! I love that big fucking dick!” Emily cried out as the dark-skinned performer fucked her swiftly with his huge staff. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuuck!”

When Mandingo was done fucking the famous model he pulls his huge cock out of her pussy and begins jerking it with his right hand. Emily soon kneels in front of him and takes control of his big black cock. She then begins jerking and sucking it until he cums inside her mouth.

“Mandingo, that was fucking amazing!” Emily said with a smile before swallowing his cum. She then opens her mouth to the camera to show that she did gulp down the veteran performer’s seed.

Emily begins blowing Mandingo again as the scene fades to black.

The next scene opens with an outside shot of the mansion at night. It soon transitions to inside the den of the house while the fireplace is going. Hailee is then shown walking into the room wearing a black lace bra and panties. In fact, Hailee’s panties are so small they barely cover her great-looking ass. The camera soon zooms in closer to the Dickinson star’s face just as she is about to speak.

“I hope you guys have enjoyed my Blacked special so far. This is the finale and I know you’re going to love it!” Hailee said with a naughty smile before getting down on all fours and crawling onto the huge white fur rug that is next to the fireplace.

Already lying on the rug is Isiah Maxwell. Not only that but he is already naked and his big dark cock is standing at full attention for the beautiful singer.

“Oh my god! I’ve been waiting for this, Isiah.” Hailee said with a smile as her brown eyes were focused on his big black dick. After making out with the Blacked stud for a bit she immediately takes a hold of his long cock and strokes it using her right hand. After licking Isiah’s big black dick a few times, the Bumblebee actress gives him a blowjob.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Hailee said while slurping on Isiah’s big dick. The Hawkeye star then began licking the dark stud’s cock up and down again while holding onto the base of it. The beautiful brunette then begins sucking it again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I love sucking your big cock. The hot singer then starts taking more of Isiah’s big black dick down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

“Fuck! That feels great Hailee.” Isiah said with a smile as she was sucking him off.

Hailee then takes a quick break from blowing Isiah and begins sucking on his balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Hailee said as she happily licked the Blacked performer’s nuts. Hailee soon removes her bra before sliding off her panties to reveal there is a butt plug in her ass. “That toy is going to come into play later guys!”

Now nude Hailee climbs on top of Isiah. After she does, he immediately begins tonguing her cooze while she proceeds to suck his dark cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat my pussy just like that.” Hailee cried out before she returned to sucking Isiah’s dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

After a quick video transition, Isiah is now fucking Hailee doggystyle on the fur rug.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Stretch out my fucking pussy.” Hailee said as Isiah plowed her with his big dick. The hot singer then looks back at him and smiles. “Yes, that’s it, Isiah! You’re fucking me so good!”

Isiah soon begins banging Hailee’s pussy faster.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Hailee cried out as Isiah was showing her cooze no mercy. “Oh my god! Oh my god! That big black dick feels so good! I think I’m warmed up enough now. Put your big cock inside my ass now!”

The Blacked performer smiled as he pulled the silver butt plug from the Love Myself singer’s ass. He then inserts his dick into her ready asshole and begins fucking her.

“Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Hailee said as Isiah fucked her anally. “Oh my god yes! I love how your big dick feels in my ass.” *moans*

Isiah soon speeds up and begins fucking the talented starlet’s ass faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Keep fucking my ass!” Hailee said with a smile.

After fucking Hailee’s ass for a while, Isiah pulls his big black dick out of Hailee’s ass, and she begins to blow him.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Hailee said as she happily sucked Isiah’s big black dick. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! It’s so fucking good!”

When Hailee finishes blowing him, Isiah lies on the rug before she mounts and begins riding him anal cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Hailee cried out as she bounced her ass on Isiah’s big cock. “Fuck my ass just like that! It feels so fucking good!” As the famous singer/actress continued to ride the Blacked stud she began playing with her b-cup tits.

“Oh my god! I love how you fuck my ass, Isiah.” Hailee said as she continued to ride him. She soon hops off and begins blowing him again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It’s so good!” The Pitch Perfect actress then begins riding him anal cowgirl again. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! That’s it! Keep fucking my ass just like that!” *moans*

The video soon transitions to Hailee riding Isiah anal reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Hailee said with a joyful smile as Isiah’s cock slid in and out of her ass. The Pitch Perfect star soon began rubbing her cooze using her right hand as she continued to ride Isiah’s big dick. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! That big dick feels so good in my ass!”

Hailee soon hops off of Isiah’s big black cock and gets down on all fours. She then begins shaking her incredible-looking ass at him.

“Come get it, Isiah! I want you to wear my ass out.” Hailee said with a naughty smile.

Isiah does just that. He inserts his long dark cock back into the acclaimed actress’ ass and begins fucking her like no tomorrow. He even smacks her rear as well while fucking her.

“Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhhh! That’s it! Stretch my fucking tight ass with that big black dick.” Hailee demanded while looking back at Isiah as he fucked her anal doggystyle. “Oh my god! That big black cock is making me cum!” *moans*

After a few more strokes, Isiah eventually cums inside of Hailee’s ass before pulling out.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Wow! That was incredible, Isiah.” Hailee said with a smile while looking back to admire the anal creampie the dark-skinned stud just gave her.” The beautiful entertainer soon gets to her feet just as the camera zooms in closer to her face.

“Well, that is the end of my special Hailee’s Blacked Experience. I hope you all enjoyed it, and maybe I’ll do this again.” Hailee said with a big smile. “Bye, everyone!” She then blows a kiss to the screen just as it fades to black.

After the credits roll Hailee’s special comes to an end.

The End
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:27:16 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, X42, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, jnunez9098

Nikko

Re: Hailee's Blacked Experience (Hailee Steinfeld & Others)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 02:56:05 AM »
I like Hailee pretty much. It was a good experience, I love the celebrities you choose.
A good story thank you!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA