Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy Pinder  (Read 3705 times)

BigTitsEnjoyer

Lucy Pinder
« on: August 28, 2023, 07:49:59 AM »
Has anyone else seen her new OF pics? She needs new stories. Those tits are bigger than ever and she has a MILF vibe going now.

Money

Re: Lucy Pinder
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 11:16:17 AM »
I haven't seen her recent OF stuff but yeah Lucy has some rather huge assets if she had a baby she was very covert about it

I have something with Lucy in my trapped in paradise mini series so new stuff is coming

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 06:25:09 PM »
Yes indeed Lucy's new OF stuff has been incredible. I do have a few stories planned for her, but Patreon stuff comes first, and I am very behind at the moment after catching COVID this month.

I would love to see other authors besides myself and CHLP take on Lucy. I'd like to see what ideas someone else could come up with for her.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 07:20:25 PM »
I have a few planned I'm just behind with doctor visits, travel, extreme weather, and meds summer 2023 hasn't really gone to plan for me but I do have some bright spots

Still last I checked Lucy was around 36FF if I'm off someone tell me if she's bigger than that I need to edit some stuff fast and get a blood pressure kit

passion_seeker

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 09:33:22 PM »
I love Lucy and wouldn't mind reading more about her. She is my favourite model after all. Cade and Chlp have done remarkable work with her.

thewildcard

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 11:14:11 PM »
I'm writing a story with Lucy.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 01:17:02 PM »
I'm writing a story with Lucy.

I'm looking forward to this.

thewildcard

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 12:12:59 AM »
Here is my Lucy story if anyone wants to read it: Angel.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 10:26:17 PM »
Here is my Lucy story if anyone wants to read it: Angel.

I loved your Lucy story, as well as the Demi one. Hope you write more of both of them.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA