Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Supermodels (Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss)  (Read 3102 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

The Supermodels (Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss)
« on: June 16, 2022, 04:38:23 AM »
The Supermodels by unknown
Celeb(s) – Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss
Codes – FF, Lesbian, Oral
Originally posted on August 25 2002 at CSSA

Kate entered the room where the shooting was going to take place. She was not nervous, just apprehensive. She had never met Claudia in person, the famous German supermodel. She knew her work, her flashing career as one of the best paid fashion models in the world, the paparazzi surrounding her, hounding her, hunting for any tiny little bit of information about her private life. The media would go crazy whenever Claudia appeared beside her equally famous boyfriend, a man who earned his daily bread by making things disappear on stage… Hmm, the glitter of Las Vegas…

Kate could sympathize with Claudia’s plight as far as the media was concerned. Kate knew too well how far the tabloids would go just to get any compromising picture of herself with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, a silver screen star adored by millions of female fans, some of them hating her guts just because she was dating the man of their dreams. Talk about sisterhood… Yeah, right. Usually Kate was not that cynical about the way other women, specially other models, would treat her. It just that sometimes it got to her how mean other women could get if they thought she was an obstacle to be shoved aside. This is a competitive world, no doubt about it…

"Hi, Karl," she greeted. Karl was the photographer, a man she loved and trusted dearly. They had been friends since the beginning of her amazing career. He was not the one who had discovered her but he was definitely her favorite photographer. He was a good professional: goal-driven, generous but commanding, shy but ambitious, plain-looking but with a killing imagination to produce the most breathtaking photos.

"Hi, Kate," he greeted her back, holding her shoulders and kissing her on the cheeks. "How are you?"

"I’m fine," Kate answered, glancing the place around, searching for Claudia but the other model was nowhere to be seen. "And you?"

It was the usual small talk, friendly and polite. She was a Brit for chrissake and Brits are known for their politeness… ain’t it? Well, most of them at least… With this thought Kate smiled to herself.

Karl introduced her to his new assistant, Thomas, and Marlene, the stylist responsible for the makeup and hair of both models before and during the shooting. Sophia greeted her too, shaking her hand, and making jokes about the lateness of Claudia’s arrival. Kate had met Sophia a couple of years before, more or less at the beginning of her career, when she was just a new, fresh, waif like face. At that time she thought Sophia was — simply put — a bitch. Over time she understood that Sophia’s snide remarks were intended to spur the models on to giving their best. After the shootings she could be a quite charming, pleasant lady. It was no fluke that she had become the VP of such a major fashion house, the one picking up the tab at the end of the day.

After exchanging some more pleasantries with Karl and Sophia, Kate followed Marlene. It was time for the makeup and the hairdo. When Marlene was about ready with Kate, Claudia rolled in, apologizing for her tardiness. Kate wanted to take a load of Claudia but Marlene pushed her back into the seat. She was not ready yet. Kate heard Claudia speak with self-assertiveness as though she had known Sophia and Karl for years. A glimpse of envy shot through Kate, frustrated somewhat by the fact that Marlene didn’t let her see Claudia. Her heart began to pound in her chest. ‘What?’ she thought. ‘I am as famous as she is… Why am I behaving like a bloody wimp?"

Minutes dragged by and Kate’s patience was wearing away pretty fast. Suddenly she heard a female voice talking to her, "Hello?" This time Kate was allowed to turn and see the owner of that melodious voice. Claudia… Kate was surprised by Claudia’s wide smile so close to her, her beautiful face framed by her long, blond hair; her perfect teeth showing; her sweet fragrance emanating from her. In three words, Kate was overwhelmed.

"Hi, I’m Kate," she said, getting up immediately and holding out her hand.

"I’m Claudia… Pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet *you*," Kate said, unable to stop her eagerness and nervousness from showing.

They shook hands and a thrill quivered through Kate’s body with that contact. ‘This is not possible,’ Kate thought. ‘Turning into an idiotic teenager again?’

Fortunately — for Kate — Marlene interrupted them and ordered Kate to sit down again, saying as matter-of-factly as one could, "Claudia, have a seat. I’ll be with you in a minute."

‘Even Marlene is not afraid of her,’ Kate thought. ‘And here I am trembling because I have just shaken Claudia’s hand. This is unreal!!!!’

Soon Marlene allowed Kate to return to the shooting room, the place where she felt safer and in control. This was what she was used to. It was bloody brilliant to become the center of attention again, she mused happily as Karl explained what he wanted from her.

The first photos were taken… Karl used a black-and-white film, which would enhance her somewhat mysterious, full of longing look… Sophia would suggest a new outfit now and then, and as time went by Kate began to gain her confidence back, becoming bolder, showing some more skin, opening slightly the trendy chamois leather vest that covered her bare small breasts.

"Yes, that’s it," Karl shouted. "That’s it, Kate… Go on."

Karl’s approval relaxed Kate even further. Without thinking Kate uncovered her left breast… She was restless; she didn’t know why. She wanted to go wild… and strangely enough the prospect that Claudia might come in the studio any minute now and see her like that was getting her excited in an unbelievable way. She could feel her wetness now, the warmth building up between her legs. Becoming wet because of a female, a female like Claudia… and this simple thought made Kate remove the vest completely, brushing her hair forward in a vain attempt to cover her erect nipples.

"Yes, Kate," Karl said. "That’s perfect…" Click and flash, and Kate pulled her hair away, sending a defying look at the camera, pursing up her lips. "Stay like that," Karl commanded, "don’t move…" Click and flash, and Kate struck another pose, this time sliding her thumbs in the straps of her jeans. Click and flash. "Yes, yes, yeeessss…" Karl hissed.

When Karl changed cameras, Kate noticed that Claudia was in the studio and hadn’t missed her little show. Sophia was not so enthusiastic about those half-naked photos of Kate but Karl argued those could be used in Europe. The less daring pictures of that series would be suitable for North America… But for Kate that conversation was not important. It was Claudia’s slightly surprised look that caught her eye.

Kate was dismissed and left the small podium where the spotlights converged on. As Kate went past Claudia she winked at the German girl, satisfied by the fact that Claudia didn’t intimidate her anymore. Actually it seemed that Claudia was afraid of Kate, afraid of Kate’s sexuality, afraid that Karl would expect the same from her. ‘Let her suffer,’ Kate smiled to herself. ‘Let her sweat. Because I’m gonna get her.’ She came to a halt in the hall that preceded her changing room. ‘Get her? What? Am I thinking… Yes, I am thinking just that… Thinking about seducing Claudia… and throw her off her balance and her haughty look that said "Look how important I am".’

Kate changed into another very revealing outfit, a see-through dress that didn’t hide the curves of her breasts and her twiggy, attractive figure, biding her time. Leisurely she ambled back to the studio and sat on an enormous white cube, a prop for the models to sit and have their picture taken. Against all that her mother had taught her, she spread her legs wide apart, her hands resting on her knees, watching Claudia perform. The German model was more reserved, behaving as expected, being pretty and delivering what she had to offer.

Kate kept staring at Claudia, undressing the other model with her eyes… First Claudia’s uncovered leggy legs, then her sexy hips, then her slim waist, then her full breasts… Kate gasped inwardly, pulling her hair back, noticing how ragged her breathing was becoming. Getting worked up by a female didn’t worry Kate anymore… It was exciting… It was… — there were no words to describe it other than saying she was becoming wet all over. Not even her star of a boyfriend had managed to do that to her. Kate felt this urge to touch her own breasts and feeling how hard her nipples were. She felt so horny, she wanted to make love… make love with Claudia.

Kate licked her dry lips, becoming aware for the first time that Claudia stole glances at her out of the corner of her eyes. Kate almost laughed, feeling the power her body language had. Kate wondered whether Claudia noticed how aroused she was. Then all of a sudden, Karl said, "Kate, join Claudia. I’m gonna try something new…"

"Something new?" Claudia asked, seemingly surprised, her German accent becoming suddenly more perceptible. "What do you mean by that?"

Before Karl could answer, Kate jumped on the podium and throwing caution to the wind she locked her arm around Claudia’s. "We’re ready, Karl," Kate said, almost giggling and staring at Claudia. It seemed to Kate that Claudia was frightened. ‘Good,’ she thought. ‘Let her fear me. I like that. I’m gonna hunt her down just like a man would… or better… like a "hungry" woman DOES!’

"Wait," Karl said. "Thomas, put that cube on the podium and you, Kate, stand up on it. You, Claudia, hold Kate around her waist and you, Kate, put your hands on Claudia’s shoulders."

"What?" Claudia said, raising her voice. "This is not in the contract!"

"What?" Karl asked, confused.

"I mean… I thought–"

"Are you afraid of me?" Kate asked, with her arm still locking Claudia’s, smiling. "Why? I ain’t gonna hurt you. What can I do? You’re surely stronger than me."

"Yes… but… I mean… no…" Claudia paused, Kate feeling Claudia shivering from time to time. "Sophia?" Claudia asked as if begging for help.

"Yes, this is not in the original agreement," Sophia agreed, "and I don’t know exactly what Karl wants to accomplish. Are you turning this into a lesbian shooting?"

Hearing this, Claudia’s face turned crimson. She tried to get rid of Kate’s arm but the English (French?) model wouldn’t let her go.

"Lesbian shooting?" Karl asked, scratching his dark beard. "I never thought of that… Now that you mention it… Yes… Why not?"

"I don’t think "we" would appreciate it," Sophia replied.

"Aren’t you two overreacting?" Kate cut in. "Two women embracing or being tender to each other doesn’t mean they must be lesbians."

"People have the tendency to read between the lines," Sophia said, this time with a wry smile on her face.

"Let them," Kate said. "That’s their problem." Turning to Claudia, she continued, "Am I ugly?"

"Ugly?" Claudia asked, surprised.

"Yes, am I ugly?"

"No," Claudia replied, shaking her head.

"Am I repulsive? No? So, why are you afraid of holding me. Are you afraid that I am going to kiss you… like this." And without thinking, Kate took hold of Claudia’s face and kissed her on the lips, her tongue penetrating the German model’s mouth. The kiss lasted a few long seconds before Claudia pushed Kate away. It seemed as though Claudia wanted to protest, ask what the hell was happening but the German young woman didn’t utter a word, probably too perplexed to speak.

"Kate," Sophia said, coming forward, "that’s uncalled-for. If you want to ruin this shooting then you should leave, now!"

Kate looked at Sophia, realizing that that woman in her early forties was pretty serious.

"Alright. If you feel that way I am out of here."

"Kate," Karl called out watching her go. "Kate!!! Come back!"

Kate returned to the changing room, plumping herself down on an armchair. She was mad. Mad at Sophia… She had kissed Claudia and had no regrets about it. ‘Bloody stupid inane Yankee bitch,’ she cursed mentally. She got to her feet and prepared to leave, changing into her street clothes. She heard Karl and Sophia quarrel… It was not the first time between those two. She left Karl’s studio and headed for her hotel room, hailing a yellow cab.

Karl called Kate several times but she was not in the mood to talk to him or anyone else. She had been drinking and smoking most of the afternoon. She felt this urge to masturbate, masturbate to Claudia’s sexy image, the image that didn’t go out of her mind. Claudia was becoming an obsession to her. She had to have her… She was going to
hunt that delicious German woman down… She called Karl. She asked him Claudia’s phone number. She said she wanted to apologize to the German model.

"Okay, you do that," he said. "I’ll try to talk Sophia into hiring you again."

"No need for that, Karl. I have plenty of work and the last thing I
need is her bloody American attitude. I don’t mean you, Karl… It
just…"

"I understand, Kate," Karl said, sighing. "Sophia will be Sophia,
unfortunately."

"Bye, Karl… and thanks for the phone number and the address."

"Sure."

Kate hung up, wavering between calling Claudia or barging in on her, wearing the most provocative, sexy outfit in her wardrobe. She got to her feet, deciding for the latter. She took out a long black lacy dress, that revealed the contour of her breasts. She would wear no bra… Not with this dress. She slipped on her favorite black stockings, retouched her makeup, and combed her hair once more. She looked at herself in the mirror. Yes!!! She was dressed to kill… and ready to get her prey.

A quarter of an hour later she was at the lobby of Claudia’s hotel. Everybody would turn to her, recognizing her. A couple of teenagers ran to her, begging for her autograph. She smiled and signed the pieces of paper the girls were holding out. She removed herself from her two fans and headed for the reception. Alerted by the concierge, the manager rushed to meet her, shaking her hand and welcoming her.

"What can I do for you, Ms. M–"

"Just call me Kate," she said, smiling. "I want to surprise a friend. She is in the main suite, I believe."

"Ms. S–?"

"That’s the one."

"Oh, certainly. Just follow me, please."

Kate thought about his proposal and nodded. With him next to her, she was sure that Claudia wouldn’t make a scene or refuse to let her in. She held her breath when the manager knocked on the suite’s door. Some rustling sounds came from the suite. A short moment of silence ensued before the door swung open and Claudia loomed at the doorway in the most breathtaking white long dress that modeled her stunning curves of a mouth-watering woman. Kate exhaled deeply, feeling her excitement grow inside her, her cheeks burning, her lips dry. She wanted to kiss Claudia so badly.

"Hi, Claudia," Kate greeted.

"Hello," the German woman said, her eyes becoming frightened again or
so it seemed.

"Well," the manager interrupted, "if you need anything…"

"Wait," Claudia said to the hotel mamager who had already turned to leave.

The manager made another half-turn and arching up his brows, he asked, "Yes?"

"Oh nothing," Kate answered, beating Claudia to it and pushing the German girl inside. "She probably thinks you are just a bellboy and wants to give you a tip." And with this, Kate pushed Claudia further inside, banging the door shut in the flabbergasted manager’s face. "So, now it is just me and you, Claudia…"

"What do you want?" Claudia asked, backing away with unsure steps. Kate realized that Claudia had been drinking as well, the last thing she had expected from the sober, poised German supermodel. Claudia was afraid. No, more than afraid… Claudia looked terrified, as though Kate was… what?… a 6-feet-tall bully who was about to rape her?

"Why are you so afraid of me, Claudia? You shouldn’t… because I am
going to be gentle with you and you’re going to melt in my arms."

"What are you talking about?" Claudia protested, still retreating, her eyes wide open.

Kate came closer and closer until Claudia couldn’t step back anymore. Claudia let herself fall on her bed. Kate followed her, sliding on top of Claudia. Claudia shut her eyes as if she was in an alcoholic torpor.

"Go," Claudia pleaded weakly. "Please, go…"

"You liked my kiss, didn’t you?" Kate’s face slid closer to Claudia’s. "Didn’t you?"

Claudia didn’t move, her eyes still shut, her beautiful face looking away from Kate’s. Kate turned Claudia’s face, her fingers holding the other young woman’s chin. Claudia opened her eyes.

"You liked my kiss, didn’t you? Don’t lie to me. You could have called the reception, the security, but you didn’t. Why? You feel the same about me, don’t you? Don’t lie to me." Kate waited for an answer. Claudia kept breathing, heavily, saying no word… She just kept staring at the English girl, confusion more than fear in her eyes now. "Talk to me, Claudia. Talk to me!"

"Yes…"

Kate smiled triumphantly. "I knew it," she said. They kissed, this time harder, this time Claudia holding Kate close. Kate’s hands brushing and touching Claudia’s body. Claudia moaned. Kate kissed her in the neck, her hands moulding Claudia’s breasts… The curves of this woman drove Kate crazy… Touching another woman like this… It was brilliant!!! Kate pulled away from Claudia, her hands brushing the hem of Claudia’s dress up, touching her quivering shapely legs, going up and further up with her stroking, finding Claudia’s inner thighs, touching her between her legs. "You’re wet!" Kate exclaimed. "You’re wet, Claudia… Ha, you didn’t fool me… You want this as badly as I do."

"Yes…"

Kate began to kiss Claudia, her hand touching Claudia’s mound, feeling her lover’s damp blond pubic hair. Her hand went down, contacting another woman’s pussy for the first time. It was warm and slippery… Kate smiled and kissed a moaning, writhing Claudia. With the other hand, Kate began to unbutton Claudia’s dress.

"Why so many buttons, Claudia?" Kate whispered into the German model’s ear. "You shouldn’t wear this kind of clothing when you want to make love."

The answer was a deep moan. Claudia’s body squirmed, arched up, increasing the contact with Kate’s hands. Claudia’s eyes went open. She looked dreamily at Kate and pulled the Brit’s lovely face to her and kissed her. Claudia then lowered her lips to Kate’s neck until the waif-like girl moaned. "Ooohhh, Claudia… Go on… Please." In the meantime, Kate’s hand had gained entrance in Claudia’s half-buttoned dress. She stroke Claudia’s breasts under her white lacey bra, feeling her hard nipples with her fingers. Kate kneaded Claudia’s breasts, then lowered herself to those globes of tantalizing flesh, now free from their keeper made of lace. Kate licked Claudia’s breasts, one by one, while Claudia stroke Kate’s blond curls, whimpering, whispering something Kate didn’t understand. Claudia was speaking German now, lost in a sensual dream. Kate inhaled Claudia’s sweet fragrance, Claudia’s softness… Oh, those breasts, Kate loved them… Kate loved the way Claudia humped against the hand that stroke her thoroughly wet pussy, the folds down there, and her throbbing clit. Kate loved to touch Claudia’s mound, feeling the other woman’s pubic hair, then brush her fingers against Claudia’s clit and feel the waves of pleasure travelling through Claudia’s body. Kate loved the way Claudia reacted, abandoning herself to her lover’s hands and lips, moaning and writhing, moaning and squirming.

"Ooooohhhhh…"

Kate moved away and kneeled on the floor. Her hands reached for Claudia’s panties and removed them lovingly, helped by Claudia. A smile appeared in Kate’s face as she noticed how soaking wet Claudia’s panties were. Kate spread the German woman’s legs and began to lick Claudia’s legs with the tip of her tongue, up and down and down and up, one leg after another.

More moans from Claudia, her head rolling on the bed from one side to the other…

Finally Kate couldn’t wait anymore and plunged herself onto the other woman’s sex, full of aroma and secretions… Kate’s tongue followed the engorged folds, then her lips searched for Claudia’s clit, sucking on it…

"Oooohhhhhhh… Kate… Jaaaaaaaa…"

Claudia’s climax was about to happen, Kate could feel it. She moved away from Claudia’s clit and pushed her tongue inside Claudia. Claudia moaned, turning violently to the right, her whole body arching up. For a split second Claudia stood quiet but then she exhaled deeply, screaming out her cosmic orgasm, Kate feeling the throbbing in Claudia’s sex…

A few minutes went by. Feeling her orgasm ebbing away, Claudia pulled Kate up, embracing her and kissing that girl that had given her so much pleasure.

"You’re full of my lipstick," Kate said, facing Claudia.

"Don’t speak," Claudia said. "Don’t say anything. I want to enjoy this moment with you… Come here and stay with me."

Kate smiled and cuddled herself against Claudia, her head resting on the other woman’s shoulder. She wondered if Claudia would reciprocate… Kate felt tired, her eyelids closing… She felt a kiss on her forehead, an ethereal Claudia appearing and promising her more delight…

"Hmmm, looking forward to it," Kate whispered, exhaling deeply, holding Claudia closer and getting lost in the dream…
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA