Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sydney Sweeney: Sex on the Beach  (Read 30635 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Sydney Sweeney: Sex on the Beach
« on: June 19, 2022, 05:43:45 PM »
        Sydney was so excited. She had the whole week to herself. No tapings, no photo shoots and no interviews. Just seven long days to do what she wants, whenever she wants. She sat at home, agonizing over what she should do first, thinking of all the things she normally wanted to do but couldn't because of her busy acting career. It was late in the day, a little after dinner, when she finally decides to go to the nearby beach for a quick swim. By the time she packed, got in her car and starting driving the sun was already starting to set. Not that she minded though, this late in the day just meant there would be fewer people who recognized her, fewer people to bother her on her mini vacation. She parked the car, changing into her swimsuit in the backseat, the same pink one piece she wore on her show Euphoria. The suit showed off her toned abs, the top barely able to contain her enormous breasts, though few swimsuits truly could. It was just another reason she chose to go to the beach when fewer people would be there, staring at her amazing chest. The men were bad enough, but when women started staring at her Sydney became even more uncomfortable.
         Laying her towel on the sand she walks slowly towards the water, watching the sun setting on the horizon. She shivers as she begins walking further down into the ocean, the water cold on her bare skin. She feels the fabric of her top strain against her skin as her large nipples become rock hard, threatening to make her pop her top if she wasn't careful. Sydney goes farther out, the water now up to her neck. She swims back and forth, not too far from the shoreline for the next twenty minutes, enjoying the solitude. A noise off in the distance catches her attention. It sounds like a voice, close by, but also muffled. She quickly searches the area, looking around for the source of the voice. Finally she can make out the shape of a man further out, splashing and waving his arms frantically, doing everything he can not to drown in the freezing water. Sydney knows that help will never come, it's just the two of them here this late, and she springs into action, swimming towards the man.
        As she approaches Sydney sees the man start to sink into the water. She takes a deep breath, going underwater after him. She wraps her arms around the man's body, just under his arms. Her legs do all the work, kicking as hard as they can, pushing them both back to the surface. Sydney gasps for air as their heads break the surface of the water, her arms still around the man. Leaning back she kicks her way back to shore, the weight of the man combined with the awkward way she's carrying him causes the unconscious man's head to become wedged between her huge D cup breasts. She'd almost find it funny if a man's life wasn't at stake. They finally reach the shore, Sydney grunting as she pulls the large man up the beach, far enough from the tide to make sure neither of them will get washed back to sea. She collapses next to him in the sand, struggling to catch her breath. She curses as she notices he isn't breathing. She leans in, pinching his nose as she starts CPR. Locking lips with the unconscious man Sydney breathes deep into his mouth, doing everything she can to bring him back. After a few more deep breaths by Sydney, the man shoots up coughing and gasping for air, startling Sydney.
        "Oh my God! Sir are you okay?" Sydney exclaims. "W-where am I? What's going on?" he says, coughing hard, eyes wide. "I went for a swim and saw you drowning," Sydney explains. "I pulled you back onto beach and gave you CPR," she continues. "You saved my life!" he says, his voice sounding strangely sad, rather than excited or grateful. "You don't sound happy about that," Sydney replies, staring intently at him. He's not bad looking, she thinks. Probably only a few years older than her, almost a foot taller, slightly more muscular than most men. She's glad he can't see her blush in the low light of the evening, realizing that she finds him more than a little attractive.
        "It's not like I have much going on in my life. Especially this last week. I lost my job, totalled my car and then my girlfriend left me. I came out here to drown my sorrows and forgot everything and in the end I almost ended up drowning myself," he says sadly, shaking his head. "I'm Devin, by the way," he says. "Hi Devin. I'm Sydney," she says softly. "I'm sorry to hear about all that. I'm sure it will get better," she says. Devin stares at her, his eyes blank. "Yeah, yeah. That's what every keeps saying... Hey! Wait a second. Sydney Sweeney?" Devin exclaims. "Yeah that's me," she says, sighing. "Why do you sound so upset? You're famous. Everyone loves you," Devin asks, stunned. "Being famous isn't all it's cracked up to be. Everyone pretends they're your friend but it's only because they want something from you. They're never there when you really need them to be," she says sadly. They're both silent for a moment. "Well you were there for me when I needed you and I really appreciate that," Devin says, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. "I wish there was some way I could thank you for saving my life," Devin says. "I can of something," she says, kissing him hard on the lips.
        Devin stares at her stunned as she pulls away, Sydney giggling. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that. That was a nice surprise," he says, shaking his head. Sydney gives him a sly, mischievous grin as she leans in towards him. "If you really want to thank me for saving you then you'll help me blow off some steam?" Sydney purrs into his eager. Devin shakes his head eagerly. "What were you thinking?" Devin asks. Sydney lies down on her back, one hand sliding down between her legs and grabbing the pink strip of fabric, pulls it aside revealing her pussy. "What are you waiting for?" she growls at him. Devin doesn't hesitate, burying his head between her legs. Sydney moans as he drags his tongue slowly over every inch of her, up and down her lower lips, circling her clit several times as well. "Oh fuck! Right there Devin! Right there! That's the spot," Sydney shrieks in pleasure. He reaches up, slipping his hands under the fabric, and begins fondling her huge breasts. Sydney moans at his touch, arching her back as he continues to lick and grope her most sensitive parts.
        The busty blonde only lasts for a few more seconds, her scream piercing the silence on the empty beach. "Oh God! I'm going to cum!" Sydney cries. Her legs close on Devin's head like a vice grip as her orgasm overtakes her. Grabbing the back of his head Sydney presses his face into her folds, her juices spreading all over his face. Her body shakes and spasms for another few moments before she practically passes out. "Wow! Are you okay?" Devin asks nervously. "That...was...amazing!" Sydney gasps, struggling to catch her breath. "I didn't realize had badly I needed that," she says.
        She lies there a moment when she suddenly perks up, a smile on her face. "Now it's your turn," she giggles, directing Devin to take her place on the ground. Standing above him Sydney reaches behind her head, unties the string around her neck and lets her swimsuit fall to the ground. Even in the low light Devin can still make out every last inch of her naked body and it's one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen.  "W-wow," is all Devin can come up with, otherwise speechless at the sight of her. Sydney giggles and in a flash she crouches down and begins sucking his dick. Her head bobs up and down, a blur as she licks, sucks and slobbers every last inch of his cock. Devin groans with every touch of her tongue on his skin, struggling to hold on for a few more minutes, not wanting to blow his load prematurely. Sydney makes it difficult, almost slowing herself to grinding halt, dragging her tongue in long, exaggerated movements up and down his hard shaft. Devin's about to blow, but to his surprise Sydney suddenly stops, lying down next to him.
        She rolls onto her side, rubbing a hand all over Devin's bare chest. He turns to look at her. "Why did you stop?" Devin asks. Sydney stares deep into his as she answers. "To be honest I was getting tired of all the foreplay," she says softly. "Oh I get it. Well tonight was good while it lasted," Devin answers, disappointment in his voice, turning away from her. Sydney pulls a hand on his cheek, turning his head towards her. "No you don't get it. I'm done with the foreplay and I want you to fuck me," she purrs into his ear. "Huh?" Devin mumbles. "You heard me," she says, smirking. "Unless you don't want to?" Sydney giggles. "W-what?! No! No. Let's do it. I want to," he exclaims, trying not to sound too eager. Sydney rolls on top of him, kissing him hard, her enormous breasts crushed between their bodies. She slides her hand between their bodies and into Devin's trunks, fumbling around until she finds his erect cock. He grabs the waistband of his shorts and slides them down his legs, kicking them aside. Sydney aims Devin's cock so it's right under her pussy and slowly lowers her hips onto him, enjoying every inch of him as he enters her, stretching her tight walls.
        She rides him hard, her hips bucking wildly, up and down, back and forth, both Sydney and Devin moaning and groaning with her every move. Devin's hands move up and down her body, alternating between grabbing her ass and squeezing her giant tits as they bounce up and down with every thrust of their hips. She grabs his arms by the wrists, pressing his hands against her breasts. Devin holds onto them for dear life as Sydney picks up speed, his body shaking hard as she bounces hard on his cock. The sounds of their hips slapping together over and over pushes Sydney closer and closer to the edge. She hits her breaking point as Devin slaps her hard on the ass, Sydney screaming in pleasure as she orgasms. Devin follows suit seconds later, the quivering of Sydney's pussy gripping his dick tightly is unbearable and he cums hard, pumping her full of sperm. Sydney pulls herself off of him, the cum running down her thighs as she does. She lies down next to him, the two of them panting and gasping for air as they recover.
        Devin is the first to break the silence. "You okay?" he asks quietly. "Yeah. I'm better than ok. I'm great. That was amazing. I needed that more than I realized," she says. "How about you? Are you alright after everything you've been through?" Sydney asks, rolling over to look at him. Devin grins back at her before answering. "If the next few weeks are as good as tonight I think my life is turning around for the better." They both laugh as they start making out again, getting ready for the next round...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, HearszAM, Viri, diamond_luv, Jesse90, VSM14, Dexter07, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, 666

Viri

Re: Sydney Sweeney: Sex on the Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 11:06:28 PM »
Nice story.

A lifeguard saves a lucky guy and then Sydney has her way with him. That's something you don't always see.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 01:17:30 AM »
I like this. It's the type of theme that someone can read and envision themselves in the story.

For men more so, I can see a male reader putting themselves in Devin's shoes. Sydney's confidence in the end was refreshing.

From the way you ended it, I think it's open for a sequel.

Nice story.

A lifeguard saves a lucky guy and then Sydney has her way with him. That's something you don't always see.

She wasn't a lifeguard, silly. Just a random helping lady. Something you boys dream about lol.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Cptnstrwrs

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 04:23:46 PM »
Great story. Meant to leave you a comment last week but was tied up busy!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

VSM14

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 01:59:46 PM »
I liked this. Sydney seems popular around here.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA