Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An Early Morning Grind (Alexandra Daddario)  (Read 13561 times)

Calibur009

An Early Morning Grind (Alexandra Daddario)
« on: June 29, 2022, 06:41:21 PM »
**Updated**

This is my first attempt at writing a story in first person.

An Early Morning Grind
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alexandra Daddario
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Beverly Hills, California

It was an early morning in August when Alexandra Daddario and I entered my bedroom to have some carnal fun. I was dressed in a white tank top, blue pajama bottoms, and black slippers. Alexandra was clad in a sleeveless red designer gown and black stilettos. Following our makeout session, Alexandra flashed me her beautiful smile as she stared at me with her striking blue eyes. Just seconds later, she removed her dress and footwear. The Baywatch actress now stood in only a black lace bra that barely contained her famous large breasts and matching panties. Of course, I smiled at the sight of her fantastic pale body as we resumed making out on my bed. Like any man in position, I was pitching a huge tent inside my pajamas as I locked lips with the brunette beauty.

By the way, my name is Sean Evans. I’m a thirty-year-old big-shot executive at Warner Media. One of the many perks of my job is that I deal with a lot of celebrities daily. I met Alexandra two years ago when the production of the first season of the HBO Max series The White Lotus began. During that time, we had become friends with benefits. And I have enjoyed every single encounter we’ve had since then.

Alexandra eventually removed her bra and tossed it to the bedroom floor. After that, my blue eyes widened at the sight of her incredible rack. I proceeded to squeeze her large round breasts as I sucked on her pink nipples, much to her delight.

“Oh yes! Keep sucking with my big tits! I love it!” Alexandra said in an aroused tone as I kissed and sucked on her breasts.

Alexandra eventually removed her panties. Now naked, the San Andreas actress lay on my bed in the missionary position, and she spread her long legs. After that, I buried my head between her creamy thighs, stuck out my tongue, and sampled her delectable pussy. While I dined on her tasty snatch, the brunette beauty cooed, and she grabbed onto my head as I licked her velvet folds. Before long, she was moaning louder as I continued to apply expert cunnilingus skills to her tasty twat.

“Oh god yes! I love how well you eat my pussy, Sean! It’s one of the things I love about you!” Alexandra cried out as I pleasured her sweet cooze with my tongue.

When I had my fill of the Layover actress’s snatch, I quickly removed my clothes and tossed them to the floor. After that, I lay flat on my bed as my hard ten-inch cock pointed at the ceiling. Moments later, Alexandra gave me a wink and smiled at me as she crawled between my muscular legs. She then grasped my cock with both of her hands and began stroking it. Additionally, the busty beauty gazed into my eyes as she caressed my lengthy shaft.

“Like always, I am going to enjoy this.” Alexandra said in a sexually charged tone as she lovingly stroked my member.

The True Detective actress began licking my hard cock up and down. In addition to that, she pumped my veiny shaft with her right hand as she gave my throbbing penis a warm tongue bath. A few seconds later, the New York native wrapped her ruby-red lips around my schlong and began sucking it. Alexandra’s warm and wet mouth felt like Heaven as she gave me a stellar blowjob. I was in complete awe of her oral talent as she continued to slurp on my manhood.

“Sean, I love sucking your cock. My goal is to suck you dry this morning.” Alexandra said with a lustful smile as she flicked her tongue across my cockhead.

Alexandra slipped my spit-coated dick back into her mouth, and she began to suck it more vigorously than before. Besides that, the brunette beauty fondled my balls with her left hand as she took more of my manhood down her throat.

“Mmm! Yes! I love how your dick feels sliding down my throat! It’s such an amazing sensation!” Alexandra said as she devoured my cock.

“Oh god! Alexandra, your mouth is incredible.” I said as I clutched my sheets due to how well she was blowing me.

Soon, Alexandra sped up her blowjob efforts and sucked my cock with much more enthusiasm. The busty brunette rubbed her chest with her right hand as she continued bobbing her head up and down on my manhood. Several seconds later, the We Summon the Darkness actress spat on my dick. Following that, she used her talented tongue to lick the underside of my penis repeatedly. Next, the Italian beauty encased her lips around my dick again, and she began sucking it as if it contained the secret of life.

“This might sound like a cliché, but I love sucking your big cock! It’s so good!” Alexandra said with a big smile before she kissed the tip of my dick.

Sometime later, Alexandra climbed on top of my fit body, and we began to 69 each other. I was gleefully dining on her exquisite pussy as she sucked away at my large cock.

“Oh yes! You’re so good at eating my pussy!” Alexandra cooed while slurping on my manhood as I continued to eat her honeypot.

Alexandra eventually slid down my slick pole, and she began to ride me. I quickly clutched the Layover actress’s waist to keep her in place as she swiftly bounced up and down on my manhood. In addition to that, the beautiful New Yorker’s incredible breasts jiggled as she rode me like a bronco.

“God yes! That big cock feels so good! Fuck me just like that!” Alexandra cried out as I filled her snatch with my meat missile.

Soon, the Italian beauty placed her hands on my chest as she kept riding me with great zeal. Meanwhile, I groped and sucked on the blue-eyed stunner’s bouncing boobs as she rode me like she was an adult film actress.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck just like that!” Alexandra hollered as she kept riding me at a quick pace.

Just seconds later, I tightened my grip on the White Lotus actress’s waist. After that, I picked up the pace and began thrusting into the hot brunette’s pussy as fast as I could. Soon, the sounds of her pale ass slamming off my thighs filled my bedroom.

“Yes! I love riding your cock so much!” Alexandra moaned with a wide grin while swaying her amazing body as she rode me non-stop.

About five minutes later, I was kneeling behind Alexandra as I fucked her doggystyle. Soon, the Choice actress looked back at me with her mesmerizing blue eyes as she pushed her ass closer to me. It also prompted me to slap the thirty-something actress’s fine backside with my right hand as I kept railing her from behind.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with that big cock!” Alexandra cried out with an approving smile as I gave her a fast and hard pounding.

I used Alexandra’s comments as encouragement and began to buck my hips faster. After that, she moaned louder as I pistoned my manhood into her marvelous pussy. On top of that, I slapped her ass again, since she did enjoy a bit of rough sex occasionally.

“Fuck me! Your cock is so damn good! Keep giving it to me!” Alexandra hollered with a look of pure bliss as I was now balls deep inside her pussy.

Later that morning, I was fucking the Baked in Brooklyn actress in the spoon position. I also cradled the 5’ 8” beauty’s left leg as I delivered a series of fast-paced thrusts into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! I love how you fuck me!” Alexandra cried out in ecstasy as I drove my cock repeatedly into her top-notch pussy. Additionally, her large tits swayed due to the speed at which I fucked her.

I eventually began to fuck Alexandra in the missionary position. The Hall Pass actress’s legs were spread wide as I slammed my manhood into her snatch. I also groped the busty brunette’s breasts as I pumped away at her cooze.

“You’re fucking me so good this morning! I love your cock so much!” Alexandra moaned with a wide smile as I screwed her continuously.

Sometime later, I placed the True Detective actress’s legs over my shoulders. After that, I proceeded to piledrive her pussy and she loved every second of it. In addition to that, the Italian beauty loved the sensation of my balls slapping against her booty as I briskly fucked her.

“Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me! Your cock is so good!” Alexandra cried out as I jackhammered her love tunnel like no tomorrow.

Much later, I began spooning with the Baywatch actress again. I also held her raised right leg as I pistoned my dick into her terrific pussy.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Alexandra moaned as I stuffed her pink cooze with my manhood.

Several minutes later, Alexandra descended onto my cock and proceeded to ride me reverse cowgirl. Besides that, the White Lotus actress’s round tits bounced wildly as she nimbly rode my dick. The hot brunette also had her hands placed on my chest for support as she bounced up and down on my manhood.

“I love riding you, Sean! God yes! Make me cum all over my big cock!” Alexandra cried out with a satisfied smile as she rode me energetically.

“No one rides my dick better than you, Alex.” I told her as she kept bouncing up and down on my cock.

“You’re correct! Fuck me!” Alexandra responded with a moan as I thrust into her cooze.

A short time later, I began fucking Alexandra in the missionary position again. I also had her right leg draped over my shoulder as I pumped away at her snatch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fucking give it to me!” Alexandra moaned as I filled her love tunnel with my hard cock.

Several minutes later, I was plowing Alexandra from behind. I also had a firm grip on her lower back as I kept screwing her. Meanwhile, the San Andreas actress was enthusiastically shoving her ass back as I railed her pussy.

“Yes! Oh my god! I love how you fuck me!” Alexandra cried out as I vigorously pounded her snatch.

Though I was close to blowing my load, I managed to fight it off. I then continued to screw the Layover actress for several more minutes until she orgasmed multiple times.

“Oh god yes! Oh my god! You made me cum so hard!” Alexandra said as she moaned and panted.

A good while later, I was stretched out on the bed as Alexandra kneeled between my legs. Besides that, my cock was being engulfed by the blue-eyed beauty’s fantastic tits as she gave me a world-class titty fuck.

“It’s nothing better than having your huge cock sliding between my titties! It feels so good!” Alexandra purred as she rapidly fucked my manhood with her large breasts.

Later on, the New York native was lying prone with her feet up with lips firmly encased around my cock. Additionally, the pale-skinned beauty used her right hand to work my shaft as she sucked my dick. Plus, she took the time to lick and suck on my heavy balls as she blew me. A few seconds later, the Baywatch actress quickly swallowed my pulsating manhood and resumed blowing me.

“Mmhmm! I want your cum so bad!” Alexandra said in a sexual tone as she sucked my dick like a woman possessed.

Alexandra continued her oral assault on my cock until it spasmed. After that, my dick slit fired several ropes of hot cum onto her gorgeous face. When I finished cumming, the hot brunette laughed about the facial she had just received. The hot New Yorker also continued to stroke my spent dick, and she licked the tip of my penis with a smile.

“Sean, as always, that was fantastic.” Alexandra told me with a satisfied smile on her face.

“I agree, it was wonderful as always.” I replied as it caught my breath.

“It sure was. Well, I need to take a shower now. And I’ll see you again next week.” Alexandra responded cheerfully before she left my bed.

“Alex, I look forward to it.” I replied with a grin.

The gorgeous brunette looked back at me and gave me a wink. After that, she made her exit from my bedroom and I rested on my bed with a huge grin on my face.

The End
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 02:26:17 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, Sorale21

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: An Early Morning Grind (Alexandra Daddario)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 05:37:21 PM »
Nicely done, @Calibur009. You handled first person perspective with aplomb.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 06:02:00 PM »
Nicely done, @Calibur009. You handled first person perspective with aplomb.

Thanks for the kind words, John.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 04:21:54 PM »
Nice work. It's really hard to write outside your preferred style. I like it when writers step out of their comfort zone and try new things. Writing it first person is truly tricky and you managed well for it being your first try!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 08:29:04 PM »
That was pretty good.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2022, 09:25:44 PM »
Great story

NBK_Throw

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 08:53:12 PM »
great job would love to read one about sydney sweeney
:)

Calibur009

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2022, 12:15:00 AM »
great job would love to read one about sydney sweeney

Thanks. And I do have a follow-up to this story featuring Sydney. :)
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=4384.0

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA