Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: July 2022: Lindsey Pelas  (Read 20971 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: July 2022: Lindsey Pelas
« on: July 01, 2022, 05:22:34 PM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for July 2022 is...Lindsey Pelas!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:

Lindsey Nicole Pelas (born 19 May, 1991) is an American actress, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and model. She currently models for multiple brands, and has also been featured in publications including Maxim, GQ, Glamour, and has also modeled for Playboy and was the Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2014.

Pelas is most well known for her social media presence gaining millions of followers on Instagram and Twitter as well as an extremely popular Snapchat account. Pelas is also the host and founder of the Eyes Up Here podcast, which is streamed weekly on Focus TV. Notable guests on the show include Kate Quigley and Chris Pfaff.

Stories on the Site:

Big Boobie Bitches Episode One: Big Knockers Comin Knockin by TLMorgan

Double Booked, Double Stack, Double Pleasure by TLMorgan

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko, Cheogh

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA