Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Craving That Big Stiff (Alexis Ren)  (Read 4469 times)

Calibur009

Craving That Big Stiff (Alexis Ren)
« on: April 08, 2023, 10:29:53 AM »
Craving That Big Stiff
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alexis Ren
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was Friday night when Rick Hughes walked toward the front door of his Los Angeles bachelor pad. The 6’ 6” biracial man was also joined by Alexis Ren. The beautiful supermodel wore a long-sleeved black dress that showcased her long tanned legs, and open-toe heels. As for Rick, he wore a white Hawaiian with green palm tree designs, jeans, and brown dress shoes.

“I had a great time with you tonight, Rick.” Alexis said with a smile.

“So did I. Alexis, I enjoyed our date tonight, and you look so hot in that dress, too.” Rick replied with an impressed look.

“Thank you. I’m glad you liked it. I wore it just for you.” Alexis responded with a wink.

“Wow! Alexis, you really do like me.” Rick replied with a laugh.

Rick reached into his right pocket for his house keys. As he unlocked his front door, Alexis looked at the tall man with nothing but lust in her eyes. A few seconds later, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans.

“I guess you couldn’t wait for it, huh, Alexis?” Rick said with a laugh.

“No, I couldn’t. I’ve been craving your big stiff all night. I need it right now.” Alexis replied with a naughty smile.

Soon, the Sports Illustrated model pulled Rick’s jeans down to his ankles, freeing his 18-inch light-brown cock. Her brown eyes widened at the sight of his lengthy dong. She gripped his lengthy dick by its base and stroked it for a bit. Next, the model parted her luscious lips and finally sucked the tall man’s enormous dick.

“Mmmm! Fuck! This is why I went on this second date with you. Damn! You have the biggest cock ever!” Alexis said as gave him a blowjob.

While Alexis was sucking his huge cock, the tall man looked down at her with a smile. As the model took more of his dong down her throat, she made loud gagging sounds.

“Oh my god! It’s like sucking on a baseball bat! I love sucking your big dick so much!” Alexis said in an aroused tone.

“Yes, I noticed that, Alexis.” Rick replied with a laugh.

The hot blonde model continued to feast on Rick’s huge tan dick for some time. After that, she wiped the saliva from her mouth. A few seconds later, she sucked on his large balls and used both hands to jerk his massive light brown cock.

“Mmm! I love sucking on your big meaty balls! They taste so good!” Alexis said with a smile as she tongued Rick’s nuts.

“Are you ready to go inside now?” Rick asked.

“Yes. We will be much more comfortable in your bed.” Alexis replied with a smile.

A few minutes later, Rick and Alexis were inside his bedroom. The two quickly stripped out of their clothes and were now naked. Rick especially loved the sight of the 5’ 9” model’s cheeky ass as she walked over and got on his king-sized bed.

“Come on, Rick. I want to suck your big enormous dick again.” Alexis said as she gave him a naughty look.

When Rick joined the hot model in his bed, she immediately got into the doggystyle position to his left. After that, she grasped his long cock with both hands and sucked it. Meanwhile, Rick reached around with his left hand and squeezed her tanned booty as she blew him.

“Mmmm! I cannot get enough sucking your big cock. I just love how it feels up my mouth, and it tastes good, too.” Alexis said with a smile.

Alexis eventually stuck out her wet tongue and licked Rick’s huge member up and down with a smile. After that, the blonde model wrapped her perfect pink lips around the tall man’s lengthy dick and sucked it much faster.

“Oh my god! That huge cock is so good! As much as I love sucking your big dick, I want you to fuck me now.” Alexis said in a sexual tone.

Before long, Rick was spooning with the hot social media influencer while holding onto her right leg. As a matter of fact, he was now pumping away at her cooze so fast that it caused the bed to move.

“Oh my god yes! Give me all of that huge cock! Keep fucking my pussy just like that!” Alexis cried out.

Rick picked up the pace and screwed the 26-year-old model much faster than before. As the tall man fucked her, Alexis had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! That huge dick feels so good inside my pussy!” Alexis cried out with a smile.

Sometime later, Rick was fucking Alexis in the missionary position as her long legs were raised. A few seconds later, the hot model began to caress her cooze with her right hand for additional pleasure.

“Oh my god! That huge cock is stretching me out so good! That’s it! Fuck me!” Alexis hollered as Rick drilled into her love tunnel with his massive tan dick.

“You really were craving my big cock tonight.” Rick said with a laugh as he kept screwing the gorgeous model.

“Mmhmm! Yes! I needed it so fucking bad! Keep fucking me just like that!” Alexis replied as she swayed her sexy body to keep up with Rick.

As the night went on, Rick was now fucking the model from behind on his bed, and her back was perfectly arched as he banged her. Also, the one-time Dancing with the Stars competitor looked back at the tall man with a smile as he railed her.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that fucking huge dick!” Alexis moaned as she pushed her ass closer to Rick.

The hot model continued to look back at Rick as he thrust into her pussy. He then slapped her ass and proceeded to screw her faster. That caused Alexis to yelp as the tall man kept fucking her. The leggy blonde also had a big smile on her face as the biracial hunk filled her pussy with his enormous dick.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good with that massive cock!” Alexis moaned with a look of pure bliss.

“Damn! Alexis, you really do love my huge cock!” Rick said with a chuckle as he kept plowing her pussy.

“I sure do! Now shut up and keep fucking me with it!” Alexis replied with a naughty smile.

Several minutes later, Rick was screwing Alexis in the prone position. By this point, the beautiful model’s tanned skin was glistening from her fuck session with the tall biracial man. The sexy blonde also let out several loud moans as he pistoned his huge dick into her wet snatch.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck! Your big cock is so fucking good!” Alexis cried out.

“Alexis, your pussy is fantastic.” Rick replied as he swiftly banged her.

“Tell me something I don’t know. Yes! Keep fucking me just like that. Oh my god! That big fucking cock is so good!” Alexis moaned with a smile.

After some time, Alexis was kneeling on Rick’s bedroom floor with his massive dick in her mouth while stroking it. The beautiful blonde also made loud slurping sounds as she slobbered on the tall biracial’s man’s huge brown dick.

“Mmm! I suck your huge cock all night!” Alexis said with a smile as she stuffed her face with Rick’s huge tan cock.

“Alexis, I love it when you talk dirty to me.” Rick replied with a smile.

“I know you do. Now watch me choke on your huge dick!” Alexis said with a lustful grin.

The beautiful model eventually choked down ten inches of his 18-inch cock down her throat. As the leggy blonde deepthroated Rick’s long dick, she made loud gagging sounds and long ropes of spit were dangling from her mouth. When Alexis was done, she laughed and sucked his huge dick again.

“Oh my god! Your huge cock is too much!” Alexis said with a laugh.

When Alexis was done sucking Rick’s huge cock, she licked and sucked on his large balls. Also, the leggy model used her right hand to stroke the tall man’s spit-stained shaft as she tongued his family jewels.

“Oh fuck! Your large balls are so good!” Alexis said with a smile as she continued to lick Rick’s nuts.

One minute later, Alexis got to her feet and wiped the saliva from her face. A few seconds later, Rick leaned down and sucked on her breasts. The beautiful model smiled from the pleasure she was receiving when licked on her brown nipples.

“I have an idea. Do you want to fuck my big tits?” Alexis asked with a smile.

“Yes. I thought you would never ask.” Rick replied in an excited tone.

“I knew you would like that!” Alexis responded with a sexy smirk.

Moments later, Alexis was lying on her back with Rick mounted on top of her. She wore a big grin as his humongous cock was sandwiched between her tits. The leggy model also had her boobs cupped together as the tall man continued sawing his lengthy dick between her cleavage.

“Oh my god! I love how you fuck my tits with that massive dick of yours!” Alexis said with a smile.

Rick nodded his head with a grin. Soon, he slapped Alexis's boobs with his huge cock a few times. After that, the sexy model wrapped her tits around his tan dong and gave him another titfuck. She also licked Rick’s dickhead as it was smacked against her chin.

“That huge dick feels so good sliding between my tits! Oh my god!” Alexis cooed as Rick fucked her large breasts with his impressive manhood.

Alexis eventually descended onto Rick’s 18-inch light-brown cock, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. As the sexy blonde rode him, she had a look of pure joy on her beautiful face.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! Rick, your huge dick feels incredible!” Alexis cried out as she kept riding the tall man.

As Alexis continued to impale her fit body on Rick’s big dick, her big tits bounced up and down. The sexy model also gyrated her athletic and slender body as she rode him.

“Fuck! That’s it! You’re making me cum all over your enormous dick, and it feels so good!” Alexis howled with a smile.

Moments later, Rick tightened his grip on Alexis's waist as he quickly drove his lengthy dick into her. The blonde beauty cried out in ecstasy as the tall biracial pistoned into her wet twat.

“Oh god yes! That big fucking dick is so good!” Alexis moaned with a satisfied smile.

A few minutes later, Alexis switched positions, and she began riding Rick in the standard cowgirl position. Besides that, he groped her 32C-sized tits as they swayed. Soon, the hot social media star rode the big man’s huge cock much faster. Additionally, Rick also reached around and slapped her right ass cheek.

“God yes! I love riding your huge cock! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Alexis cried out.

Five minutes later, Rick was fucking the supermodel doggystyle. As the well-endowed biracial man banged her, he pulled her blonde hair and slapped her ass repeatedly.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Give me all of that big fucking dick!” Alexis cried out while looking back at Rick as he briskly drilled into her pussy.

After that, she smiled and pushed her ass closer to Rick as he pounded her snatch from behind. After that, he smacked Alexis's booty and fucked her harder.

“Fuck yes! Keep fucking my pussy with that huge dick! I love it so much!” Alexis moaned with a satisfied smile.

Sometime later, Rick was spooning with Alexis again, and he cradled her left leg as he fucked her. The 6’ 6” man rammed his dong into the hot model’s snatch at a brisk pace as she moaned in pleasure.

“Oh god yes! Rick, your massive dick is making me cum! Fuck me!” The hot supermodel cried out as the tall mixed-race man pistoned into her pussy nonstop.

“Are you ready for some cum?” Rick asked Alexis with a grin.

“Yes! I want your cum so bad! Come on! Blow your load on my face.” Alexis replied as she moaned.

Rick retrieved his enormous tan dick from the sexy model’s womb. After that, he jerked himself off until he fired a large amount of cum onto Alexis's beautiful face. The hot model smiled about the facial she just received. A few seconds later, she scooped some jissom from her left cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Mmm! That was an incredible fuck. Rick, you more than satisfied my craving for your big stiff tonight. Do you want to do this again next week?” Alexis asked with a naughty grin.

“Of course I do.” Rick replied in an enthusiastic tone.

“Okay, it’s a date. In the meantime, let’s fuck again right now.” Alexis responded with nothing but lust in her eyes.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:19:06 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, PJDavis20, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Craving That Big Stiff (Alexis Ren)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 03:01:51 PM »
Well this is new Alexis must have been off my radar still she looks great I might have to do a story with her later

Still this was great loved the sex kitten vibe and she's easy on the eyes hope she's OK after getting slammed by an 18 inch dick dude was slinging it I'm sure the orgasm was worth it solid read overall fantastic work

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA