Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Alternate Possibilities (Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 21745 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Alternate Possibilities (Scarlett Johansson)
« on: September 19, 2022, 11:42:41 AM »
Alternate Possibilities by Tag
Celeb(s) – Scarlett Johansson
Codes – MF, Oral
Originally posted on May 16 2004 at CSSA

Volume 1: Scarlett Johannson’s Big Break

Disclaimer: The events detailed in this story are a pure work of fiction. If you do not wish to read stories with graphic sexual content, then please leave now. Otherwise, enjoy.

The series takes a look at the different roads our sexiest celebrities might have taken had they missed out on fame. This time we look at where young up and coming actress, Scarlett Johansson might be now, if she had failed to make it as a star. Having been rejected for almost every project she auditioned for, with no money
to make it home on, she was forced to take drastic steps to stay alive. Now waitress, she’s found that serving food in a small diner doesn’t really pay enough to make ends meat. A few weeks ago, she started moonlighting as a prostitute. This is where our story picks up…

A sigh escaped Scarlett’s lips as she wiped down the last table. It was about midnight now, and the diner had just finished closing down for the night. Another half an hour and she’d finally be able to leave. Not that it meant she could go home. No, Scarlett would have to go right back to work. The last tables clean, all she had left to do was wait the next half-hour out, lock up, and leave. She decided to sit down and have a smoke while she waited.

It was funny, she thought, how life threw you curve balls. Like many people before her, Scarlett Johansson had come to Hollywood filled with dreams of becoming a big star. Lighting her cigarette and grabbing an ashtray from another table, she thought about how cocky she’d been the day she’d left home. A grim smile crossed her lips as she remembered telling all of her friends and family how famous she was going to be. Well, things hadn’t quite worked out that way. Rejected in audition after audition, she’d been forced to get a job in this crummy little diner. To top it all off, the money she made here wasn’t even enough to make rent on a little shithole of an apartment that was older than dirt. There was no way she was going home now. Not after the fuss she’d made when she’d left. Necessity took over, and she set her pride on a shelf and started hooking to make the extra money.

Growing up, she’d always only heard negative things about prostitutes. She’d always heard about how wrong it was to sell your body. Well, she thought anytime those memories crept to the surface, the people saying those things weren’t the ones on the front line scraping for every penny they could find. If they were, they’d be singing a different tune. Besides, it wasn’t all that bad. It had been strange, and maybe even a little scary at first, fucking complete strangers for money, but adaptive as the human creature is, she had quickly gotten used to it. Besides, Scarlett didn’t consider herself a nympho, but she didn’t mind sex either. There were people working legally that had worse jobs than she did.

Taking one last drag, and allowing her thoughts and memories to fade away, she stood up and glanced up at the clock. There were only ten minutes left, and since there was nobody else here, she figured it would be okay to lock up and leave. She put her chair up on the table, and quickly made her way to the bathroom. One little pit stop before she left this place behind for another night. Locking the door behind her, she pulled the bright blue skirt up over her stomach. Sliding the very sexy black underwear down to her knees, she sat down on the toilette and started to pee. When she was finished, feeling a little bit relieved, she stood up, pulled her underwear back up, and dropped the skirt back down as she made her way to the sink. As she washed her hands, she couldn’t help but look at herself in the mirror.

Her long auburn hair was tied back in a ponytail, as were the rules of the establishment, and it made her cobalt eyes seem that much more intense. The bright blue blouse, unbuttoned at the top to show off just a little of her cleavage, again house rules, seemed to cling to her chest, drawing attention to her moderately sized breasts. The skirt was barely long enough to keep the entire world from seeing her pussy. That was the name of the game. Scarlett knew first hand how well sex sold. The object was to keep the male customers coming back. With a sigh, she realized she wasn’t exactly in a position to fault them for that. Done, she made her way out of the bathroom. She really wasn’t fond of this job and had often times had visions of this two-bit diner burning to the ground. Scarlett was definitely ready to leave for the night. Sometimes this place made her feel really enthusiastic about her other job.

When she walked back out into the main room, she immediately noticed the man sitting on a chair he must have pulled down himself. He looked to be between twenty and thirty. His hair was short, black, and neatly combed. A little goatee coated the end of his chin. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and black jeans over a body that looked to be in pretty good shape. His brown eyes cast a very inquisitive look as he glanced up and down her body.

“I’m sorry,” she said, not really sure hot to react, “We’re closed for the night.” Somehow, as she said it, his demeanor seemed to indicate that he already knew that. When he responded, she found that she was right on the money.

“I’m the one who should apologize,” he said as he stood up. It was all she could do to stifle a gasp. Maybe her mind was dwelling just a little too much on sex lately, but he certainly looked better than any John she’d serviced in the last week or two. “I know you’re closed, but I was looking for somebody. Maybe you can help me.”

“If I can,” she said, “but I really don’t know people around here all that well.” She pulled a chair down and sat down at the round table he’d been sitting at. He followed suit, sitting back down. “Do you know this person’s name?”

“I think so,” he said, “But I can’t really be sure it’s her real name.” He paused, and looked as though he was deep in thought. “This woman goes by the name of Scarlett.”

Okay this was getting scary. How the fuck did he know her name? Why was he looking for her in the first place? It occurred to her that some of her regulars might have given her name out Maybe he was here seeking her special services. She decided to play it cool, and reached over for a cigarette. Lighting it, she returned to the conversation. “I’m not sure,” she said carefully. “Why you looking for her?” Another thought hit. What if he was a cop? Another drag calmed her a little.

“I guess I’ll cut right to the chase,” he said with a smile. “Word is that there’s this young hooker working the streets who’s got a great body and is good at what she does. I’ve also heard that she works as a waitress on the nightshift here.” He paused, and she realized that he already knew full well who she was. She’d finally started to get used to people using her name because it was on her tag, but she wasn’t used to getting recognized on reputation alone. “I would like to find her for two reasons. First, I’d like to employ her services, and second, if she’s good enough, I might have a job offer for her.” He paused, and then right on cue, as if out of some suspense movie, he added, “For you.”

“Okay,” she said, cigarette between her lips, “Its obvious you know who I am, so let’s get down to it. What kind of job you talking about?” Her curiosity was piqued.

“First things first,” he told her, waving a finger at her, “How much are you going to cost me?”

“That depends on what you want big boy,” she said, taking the cigarette out of her mouth. “Blowjobs are fifty dollars, straight sex is one hundred and fifty dollars, and anal is one-seventy-five.” She waited eagerly for his response. She had to admit he was pretty damned hot.

He seemed to be thinking it over for a minute before he pulled his wallet out and from it, a roll of bills. He counted some out and laid it on the table. “I’ll pay you three hundred and seventy-five dollars for the whole package then.

She took the money and counted it herself, more than a little surprised. Nobody had ever offered her that much money at once. Hell, she made most of her money off of blowjobs. Scarlett knew she couldn’t pass this opportunity up. If she were able to turn him into a regular, she might even make enough money to leave this horseshit job. “Alright,” she told him, setting the money back down on the table. “Under the condition that payment is given up front, and there are no refunds if you can’t last the entire time.” She waited anxiously to see whether he would agree to that or not.

“Very well,” he told her standing up.

Scarlett to the front of the diner and closed the windows, also making sure that she locked the door. She slowly approached him. “There are no security cameras here, and I’m the only one working right now, so I’d prefer to do this here.”

“Fine with me,” he said, putting his hands in the air for emphasis.

“Alright,” she said slowly walking toward him, allowing her hips to sway, and loving the way his eyes followed their motion, “Now that all the arrangements are in order, let’s get down to it.”

Scarlett Johansson underwent a transformation in that instant. No longer was she Scarlett the waitress or even Scarlett the businesswoman. Now she was Scarlett Johansson, human sex toy. In this state of mind, she existed only to make her client happy.

“Alright naughty boy,” she whispered, pressing her body to his, purposely rubbing her chest against him. “Let’s get you happy.” She smiled softly, leaning up to kiss his neck. One hand was wrapped up and underneath his, gripping his shoulder. The other dove quickly to slip underneath the rim of his jeans. He was already pretty hard, and Scarlett loved the way it felt to grip his cock with her hand. Just gently stroking it was getting her wet. She couldn’t wait to bury his erection between her lips. His hands had gone for the obvious places right away. One was gently massaging one of her breasts, and the other was tightly gripping her ass. His body shook gently as her hand worked its magic, and she pulled her face away from his neck.

She started to drop, but he stopped her, lifting her back to her feet. “First,” he said in a whisper, “I think I’d like to see you without that on.” He gestured toward her uniform.

“You’re the boss,” she said with a smirk. She stepped away from him, and started unbuttoning the blouse, turning each and every button into a show until it was completely undone. Scarlett didn’t wear a bra when she was working here. First, like everything else, it was company policy, and with the tight shirt, it would have been more uncomfortable anyway. Now the blouse was completely undone, hanging open down the center, hanging just enough over to cover up her already hard nipples. Finally, with a seductive smile to accompany her movements, she pulled the blouse off, throwing it on a table. “You like what you see?” she asked with a grin. Her breasts were amazing. They were just big enough to look good on her without becoming an eyesore. The nipples were large and light colored, already sticking out about a half an inch.

“Very much,” he confessed as he made his way toward her. Glancing down, she could see the growing bulge in his jeans. She started to pull the skirt down, but he stopped her. “Not just yet. I kinda like the way this looks.”

“Whatever you say goes,” she said rather submissively. She knew it was about time to get things started. Slowly, sliding her hands up either side of his waist, she dropped down to her knees, putting her face at crotch level. Even with the jeans on, she could already smell sex, and it was driving her wild. She could only imagine how wet her underwear were right now. Probably she would have to throw them away. Deftly, her fingers unfastened his jeans, pulling them down just enough to expose the tent in his boxers. Time to earn all that money, she thought, pulling them too. His cock, which had to be about eight inches long, sprang free from its prison, nearly smacking her in the face.

“Wow,” she said, starting launch into a series of phrases that seemed to drive men wild, “You are so big!” She began to stroke it with one of her hands again, gripping it tightly. She was doing something right because she heard him gasp. That was getting Scarlett really excited.

Without waiting any longer, she wrapped her slutty little lips around his member, applying just a little bit of suction as she began teasing the head with her tongue. When he began to moan, she traced her way down the shaft with her tongue, leaving a trail of saliva. She started to fondle his balls with her fingers, squeezing them gently, as she followed the trail back to the tip of his dick. This time when she wrapped her lips around it, she began sliding it into her mouth, sliding her tongue across the shaft as it moved even further in. She had about half the length in when she felt his hands grab the side of her head. He pulled her head down violently, causing her to stifle a gag reflex and let it slide down her throat. Hot and salty in her mouth, it felt so good that she couldn’t resist sliding one of her hands down to her own little playground. Her pussy was drenched, and when a finger entered the warm slit, it felt so good she began to moan too.

“That’s it,” he said between breaths, his legs starting to tremble. “You just love sucking cock, don’t you? I can tell you’ve had a lot of practice.” He began to thrust his hips, violently fucking her face. When she started to stick her tongue out enough to lick his balls as they smacked against her chin, she slid another finger into her opening. After a minute, she could tell he was ready to come, and he wasn’t shy about letting her know either. “I’m coming…” he gasped, and she felt a downpour of semen slide down her throat. He pulled out, spraying her face and chest with his hot wet cum. She started to lick the jizz around her lips, savoring the taste. The warm salty texture of semen was one thing she had actually come to like about this job. Still a little on the tip, she did her duty and leaned down to lick it off. Making sure he was dry, she stood up.

Deciding to put on a little bit of a show for him, she pressed her left breast up as much as she could, and began licking up the cum she could reach with her tongue. “I just love the taste of cum,” she said with a smirk.

He smiled, and walked over to her, “I suppose, while I’m getting ready for the next act, there would be nothing wrong with helping you get ready.” He kneeled down in front of her, slowly kissing his way up each leg. Lifting the skirt up over her stomach, he started to massage her organ through the soaked underwear. “I see you don’t need much help,” he whispered. “Of course, being such a whore, it probably doesn’t take much to get you wet anymore does it?”

“Guilty,” she told him, her legs already beginning to tremble in anticipation of the oncoming sensory onslaught. “I guess I’ve always been kind of a slut.”

He pulled the underwear down to reveal her snatch. A thin tuft neatly trimmed, curly brown hair was practically matted to the skin of her vulva from the juices she’d been releasing. He, and at that point Scarlett didn’t even know his name, quickly slid a finger into her opening, and it made her gasp out loud. When he began to pump her pussy with two fingers, she began to moan, her entire body tightening up. She could feel the pleasure coursing it’s way through her body. It started down between her legs, and traveled to the tips of her nipples, which he began to fondle with his free hand. “Fuck,” she moaned. “God that feels so damn good!” Her eyes were closed now, and she truly caved into her sexual nature. Her hips began to buck, and then she felt his tongue lightly teasing the tip of her clit.

“Oh god,” she moaned as the onslaught continued. “Fuck my pussy…. Faster…deeper…come on…yes…Yes…OH GOD YES!” She was leaning back on a nearby table for support now, her breathing becoming ragged and her moans unintelligible. It was times like these when she really loved her job. It wouldn’t be long before… “OH…I…think…I’m…I’m…gonna…” Just like that he stopped.

“What the fuck?” she asked, looking down at him.

He simply smiled. “You’ll get to come soon enough slut, but I’m ready again, and I could use a little lube before I slide it in there.

Stifling any further outbursts she might have had, Scarlett reminded herself that this was all about the customer. “Of course,” she said. She smiled, “Besides, and chance I get to put your cock in my mouth is a good thing.” She quickly dropped to her knees, her pussy throbbing. Just another second! One more second and she would have exploded. She thought. One thing was for sure. When she finally did have an orgasm, it was gonna be unbelievable. Spitting into each hand, she began to slide them up and down his length as she slid the end into her mouth again. With all of the sexual tension, saliva was coming pretty easily to Scarlett at this point, and it didn’t take long before he was good and ready.

The young woman stood up and faced him again. Leaning in close, but avoiding a kiss, she asked him softly, “Are you gonna fuck me now? Please?”

“Eventually,” he told her with a grin, but before I pound your tight little pussy, I’d like to spend a little bit of time with that beautiful little ass of yours.”

“Ooh, by all means then,” she said. Scarlett had been afraid of anal sex the first time a customer had asked her for it. She had almost turned him down actually, but needing the money, she had relented. By the end she was glad she had. It had turned out to be a memorable experience. Without any hesitation she turned and bent over the nearest table.

She felt his hands spread her ass cheeks apart and then felt the head of his cock press firmly against her anus. There was a moment of pain as she felt her sphincter expand to take him in, but as he started to slide it into her asshole the pain quickly turned to pleasure. He went in slowly until he was about halfway inside. “So tight,” she heard him say, “I love that.” With one forceful thrust he was all the way in.

“Oh god!” she cried out in a sudden kind of horrific pleasure. As he started to thrust in and out, it started to feel really good. “Fuck my ass!” she cried. “Fuck it as hard as you can!” He complied using more force, trying to go deeper and deeper. She was literally shaking the table with the force of the ass ramming she was taking. Her body was covered in a layer of sweat now, and she felt him reach up and undo the pony tail, allowing her hair to fall down over her shoulders.

Once again Scarlett closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to steel herself against the incredible pleasure she was getting. As she felt his penis sliding up and down in her ass, she had to resist the urge to reach down and start fingering herself. Then she felt his hand come down from between her legs and begin to massage her throbbing fuckhole. Then the other hand came around to play with her tit. She couldn’t even find words. Every so often she’d shout out something like, “God yes!,” or, “Fuck me!” Otherwise the only noises that emerged from her were loud moans and groans as he continued to ravish her ass and pussy.

It wasn’t long before she felt him release his love juice in her ass, and there seemed to be a lot of it. He pulled out quickly, and out of reflex, Scarlett turned and dropped to catch whatever was left. She wrapped her lips around his dick and began sucking. By this time the young brunette was so horny that even the smell and taste of her own ass were turning her on. Swallowing what was left, she again stood up, and smiled at him. “I have to say you’re the best fuck I’ve had in a long time,” she told him, “and I haven’t even come yet!”

“I could say the same about you,” her newest client said, “Except for that last part of course.” He smiled. “They were right about you. You’re definitely one hell of a hooker. I can’t believe how tight your ass is.”

“Well, I haven’t actually gotten that many requests for anal,” she said with a grin. “Most of my money comes from giving head.”

“I don’t doubt it,” he told her. “I don’t know about you, but I think I could use a little break,” he told her.

She wanted to shout out, “Fuck no! You get over here and fuck my pussy right now!” Of course, that would have been bad service. Instead, rather reluctantly, she said, “What ever you need.” It was almost hard to believe how quickly he’d been ready again after that blowjob. As horny as she was, and as much as she wanted his cock inside of her, she knew she had to do what he wanted. Especially for what he was paying. Scarlett knew that many hookers made quite a bit more than she did, but she hadn’t been at it for all that long, and almost four hundred dollars from one client was a big deal to her.

Her pussy on fire, she walked over and sat back down. Reaching for a cigarette, she decided to be neighborly and offer him one. He declined, but he did explain more about why he’d come looking specifically for her.

“My name is Johnathon Ross,” he said as she puffed on her cigarette. “I own a company that makes adult movies. After hearing so much about you from people on the street, I had to come and find out what all the buzz was about.” He paused, waiting for her to absorb everything he’d told her.” Based on what we’ve already done, I want to offer you a job.”

“A job?” she whispered.

“Yes. I think that you’d be very popular in the adult movie world.”

She set her cigarette down in the ashtray. “You want me to come and work for you doing adult movies?” she asked, still surprised by the sudden offer.

“Yes,” he smiled, “I’ll make you a big star.”

Scarlett’s entire world began to spin. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Scarlett Johansson, porn star, her mind kept on whispering. It was a chance, if not the one she’d been looking for, to fulfill her dream of becoming famous. It was a rather twisted take on that dream, but it would get her out of that ratty old apartment she was living in. More importantly, she wouldn’t be working in this diner anymore.

“I would like very much to take you up on that offer,” she told him, taking one last drag from her cigarette before putting it out.

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said, standing up, and Scarlett began to salivate at the sight of his once again erect cock. “Now, get up on the table.”

He didn’t need to say that twice!

As quickly as she could, Scarlett Johansson climbed up onto the table, her legs hanging off the edge. He came right up in front of her. As he approached, Scarlett took his cock in her hand once more, doing the honor of positioning it right up against her throbbing cunt. Even as she felt it brush against her, she actually had to fight off an orgasm.

John didn’t waste any time. He slid it in slowly at first, until he had about half an inch inside of her. “OH GOD YES!” she screamed. She was already close to exploding, and he wasn’t even halfway into her yet. In one violent motion, the rest of his cock was submerged in her tight pink pussy. “Oh god fuck me!” she screamed, and he obliged her. He started to thrust as hard as he could, but it apparently wasn’t good enough for her. “I need you faster!” she screamed, wrapping her legs around his body and sliding herself up and down on his unit. She started to go faster and harder.

Her entire body shaking, the intensity of the pleasure almost more than she could take, she started to scream, “OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Her breathing was getting very shallow now, but it was almost over. Her entire body gyrating, she once again screamed out, “I’m…” Before she could finish the most powerful orgasm she’d ever experience over took her ragged body, and she went limp, falling back onto the table, his dick still buried inside of her. Even as she sat there, her entire body shaking, he continued to fuck her pussy. Another orgasm, more powerful than the first swept across her body. She couldn’t even scream out anymore. It was all she could do to keep breathing. Before he finished, she came again. It almost made her pass out. Finally, she felt his load blow inside of her, and his body went limp too.

“That was amazing,” he told her, still leaning on the table for support.

“Yeah,” was all she could say.

Eventually, she sat back up, eventually working herself into a standing position, though her legs were weak, and a little shaky. Her breathing had become more regular, but there was still a ways to go. She lit another cigarette before sitting down. “I don’t know about you,” she said, “but I think I could use a break.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Mr. Ross said, sitting across from her again. “So you will be taking me up on my offer then?”

“Of course,” she said slowly.

“Very good,” he told her, standing up. He set a card down on the table. “My number is on the card. Go home and get some sleep and then call me in the morning. We’ll work out all of the little details then.”

“Okay,” she said as he started to walk away.

“Oh, and it was a pleasure to meet you Scarlet.” He unlocked the door and left.

As she finished the cigarette, she put her clothes back on and put the money in her purse. She couldn’t believe how well tonight had gone, and she couldn’t help but feel giddy as she made her way home to get some much-needed sleep.

Two weeks later, as Scarlett Johansson was filming her first movie, one of the movies she’d auditioned for debuted in theaters. It was called Lost in Translation, and it stared Bill Murray and Katie Holmes. Within a year, Scarlett Johansson was one of the most popular porn stars in the country.

The End
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA