Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Daniel O’Shea’s Conquest Of Hollywood: Part 5: Business Before Pleasure  (Read 15280 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Daniel O’Shea’s Conquest Of Hollywood: Part 5: Business Before Pleasure by DCBFEST
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba
Codes – FF, Oral, Romance
Email: dcbfest@hotmail.com for your thoughts on the story and for suggestions.
Originally posted on October 2 2005 at CSSA

The following story is a work of fiction and in no way is an accurate portrayal of the person(s) depicted.

“Love is a burning thing

and it makes a firery ring

bound by wild desire

I fell in to a ring of fire…

I fell in to a burning ring of fire

I went down, down, down

and the flames went higher.

And it burns, burns, burns

the ring of fire

the ring of fire.”

Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash

— There comes a time in a man’s life when he should either give up on a certain pursuit, or he should stick to his guns and fight and maybe
even die for what he believes and for what he wants. Life always has had its way of throwing obstacles in the way of one’s dreams and pursuits.

— Love is no different! More than likely someone isn’t going to die in the pursuit of love, physically that is. I have always believed that it is actually better to die physically than to live without spirit. Life is about dreaming and risking everything in life for that dream. Even if someone’s dream only comes true for even a split second. That’s life and that is also love.

— I have to say that I chased my dream. In any good chase there are times when the object you are after seems to be beyond grasping. There were times when I felt as if I should give up and not continue to be a writer. I pretty much accepted that the only time I would ever see the Hollywood sign on the hill over Los Angeles would be on a postcard.

Something inside of me kept me going and kept me fighting. There were times during this struggle that I did feel my spirit break. Break but it did not die! It was in the twilight of failure that I finally caught up to my dream. Just when I was lying down in the mud and the concrete was being poured and hardened on top of me is when I felt a crack in the cement! I was down and out but I broke free and I dug my way out of the hardened failure and looked up towards the bright light of the sun. The sun was shining opportunity brightly at me. All I needed was that small crack, the crack in the foundation of the obstacle known as failure. I not only grasped my dream but I achieved success!

—-That was only the first part of life though. I had my dream I was a successful writer for Hollywood. I was getting ready to move to Los Angeles when the second piece of life came my way, LOVE! It came to me in the form of Lacey Chabert. The young actress came down to my hometown to live with me and change my life forever. We spent three months together and I fell in love with her. I assumed she fell in love with me but now I am seeing that it was a mirage. It only appeared to be love because she was in a strange place and the only person she knew and was around the whole time was me. She was comfortable with me. So it was comfort and not true love. I was happy with Lacey but now I know that happy was not in love. I am man enough to admit that now. We were attracted to one another and we may have loved each other for that short time but that’s not true love. I only realized it when I arrived in Hollywood and experienced just how shallow and fake people could be. Lacey has recently returned to me and ready to pick up where we left off. I am in such a state of confusion though that I forgot where we left off or what I really want in this life. I also have extremely strong feelings for Natalie Portman and I have feelings for Scarlett Johansson. I’ve never been so confused in my life. A wise man once said that “The person you are truly in love with will probably be the person that kills you!” Now as depressing as that quote sounds there is a lot of truth in it. What I take from the quote is that the person you love the most will be the one that drives you so crazy that you go to hell and back for them. You break your back trying to please them and you almost kill yourself to make them yours. I do believe in that quote!

Love is not a word you should throw around to loosely! I am guilty of that crime and should be locked up immediately! Every time I have strong feelings for a woman somehow it automatically must be love. I am slowly finding out that that is not true anymore and that love is something so strong and powerful that you can’t miss it. I look at my choices: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, and Lacey Chabert.

Scarlett is gorgeous and is a classic beauty that showed that she would jump through hoops for me and would wait for me. Lacey is also gorgeous, she has a beautiful face, a killer body, and is wonderful in bed. Now to Natalie Portman!

Natalie is the most beautiful among these women and the smartest too. Natalie has an innocent and upscale quality about her. She is the kind of woman that you feel like you want to always run into something dangerous just because you love protecting her. She is the kind of girl you watch while she sleeps. She is the kind of girl that you want to grasp hold of and never let go. In other words to put it crudely: You don’t FUCK Natalie’s brains out! You MAKE PASSIONATE LOVE to her.

Natalie and Scarlett pretty much hated me by now and Lacey was still hanging on to something that was just what it was: a three month fling.

By my old standards I would be in love with all of these women but in reality I knew that there was only one I would truly love. The problem is which one?

“Daniel they have already picked the actresses for your movie to star along side you.” Brian (the producer) said….

“So who are the lucky ladies Brian?” I asked……

“Get this Dan! You’re gonna love this. We got ya the best in the business today!” Brian said….

“The villain is played by Scarlett Johansson and your love interest in the movie is Natalie Portman! Now do I take care of you or what?” he asked….

I immediately dropped the phone when I heard.
“Brian are these the final choices?” I asked…..

“Yeah Daniel!” Brian informed me…

Son of a bitch! This is going to be a stressful working environment to say the least.

“Oh and Daniel guess who is in my office as we speak! She wants to say something about working with you! Natalie say hello to your new director and fellow actor! ” Brian said…

She wants to talk to me! I wonder if you can rip someone’s soul out through a telephone.

I hope not!………………………………………………………………………… I love my soul!

A women’s voice comes on the other end of the phone. It’s a voice that is so familiar there would be no mistaking it.

“Daniel I just wanted to say that I am happy to be working with you and look forward to every moment on set.” Natalie said…

“I’m honored to be working with you Nat! I really mean that too. I have always thought that you were the best young talent in Hollywood and I think you are the best actresses now. So the pleasure is all mine!” I told her…..

“Listen Daniel! We need to talk. Can I come over tonight?” Nat asked…

“Absolutely Nat! I agree we need to get some things off our chest and clear things up.” I told her…

“Great Bud I’ll be there around 7 ish!” She said….

“See ya then sweetie!” I said back….

“Oh and Nat!” I said…

“Yeah babe!” she said…

“I’m sorry Natalie! I just want you to know that. I’m sorry that’s all!” I admitted to her…

Her voice started breaking a bit as I could tell she was tearing up.
“I know Daniel! I know Hun.” She assured me….

With that she hung up the phone as did I. I jumped into my car and headed for B.I.A studios to sign some papers with Brian and work on soundtrack details. As I pulled up to the gate I said hello to Sanjie the studio guard. I pulled through the lot and pulled up to the Production department. I parked my car and walked up the steps and opened the heavy door to the inside of the building. On my way in I ran into Jessica Alba. She looked amazing! She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a green halter top with a pair of khaki shorts that appeared as if they were crammed up her amazing ass.

“Daniel O’Shea you’re an asshole!” she yelled at me….

“Excuse me Jessica!” I retorted…

“How come I’m not in your new movie?” she asked…..

“Listen Jess I let the production company do the casting on this since I’m still new to making movies.” I told her…

“Well I was going up against some stiff competition. There is no way I was going to beat Natalie out for that part. Scarlett is the “it” girl right now so I’m really not surprised.” She said…

“I’m probably going to be busy shooting this new film with Paul Walker anyways. And then I have Sin City 2 to worry about.” She said…

“I swear I will audition you myself for my next movie Jess!” I told her…

“You better sexy!” she said as she lightly punched me in the stomach…

As she ran off she swiveled her amazing tight ass and it tempted me but I knew she had a boyfriend and I had other things on my plate.

I walked into the main office and entered Brian Goldstein’s office.

AT THE O’Shea mansion……….

Seth was sitting in his room typing out letters to other studios when in walked Lacey still wearing her robe.

“Seth what ya doin sweetie?” she asked…..

“I’m just writing these studios letters basically telling them to fuck off that we are staying with B.I.A studios.” He told her…

“I invited Jennifer over is that okay?” Lacey asked…

“Yeah I don’t mind at all Lace!” He exclaimed…

“Good! I thought it would be great if we all hung out tonight.” She said…

“Me, you and Jennifer Love Hewitt! That sounds awesome hun!” he exclaimed…

She gave him a sexy smile and walked out of the room. Seth stared at her ass as she walked out shaking his head.

Seth finished writing his letter and turned off the computer and walked out of his room and down to the bar.

As he walked up to the bar he saw Lindsay Lohan walk up to the door and enter.

She was wearing a tight pink shirt and a small black skirt. Her huge breasts were being smothered by the tight shirt and her ass never looked better than in that skirt she was wearing.

“Hey there sexy!” Lindsay exclaimed….

“Lindsay how are you?” Seth asked…

“Great Seth but I would be doing better if I had a strong man to snuggle with!” she said as she wrapped her arms around him and gave a hug…

“I never thanked you for that incredible evening we had a couple of nights ago. I swear I can’t tell who fucks me better, you or Daniel!” she exclaimed…

“You fucked Danny?” Seth asked…

“Yeah he fucked me in the shower the other day. I like you both a lot but I’m not a one man type of girl Seth!” She informed him…

“I see that Lindsay and it doesn’t really bother me that you and Daniel are fucking.” Seth assured her…

“Good so does that mean that we can still fool around too?” She asked…

“Well I have to tell you Lindsay, I kind of have feelings for someone else right now.” He said…

She smiled at this and kissed him and then walked over to the bar and poured herself a drink.

Seth joined her in drinking and then she walked around the bar and kissed him.

“What was that for Lindsay?” he asked…

“Nothing I just care about you that’s all!” she said as she smiled…

“How much do you care about me?” he asked her…

With this she led him behind the bar and unbuttoned his pants and then got down on her knees and slid his boxers off.

“This is how much I care for you baby!” she exclaimed…

She grabbed his limp 7 inch cock and held it up and licked it. She then started sucking on his balls as she slowly stroked his cock into a full hard on. She licked back up his cock and then stuck his big member inside her mouth. She slowly sucked on his cock taking it in halfway because of his size. Then she sucked back up his dick and flicked her tongue as fast as she could as she sucked him.

“Oh yeah this is what I needed baby! You are wonderful! God you feel great.” He moaned…

“UH HUH UMMMM!” She moaned with her mouth full of Seth’s large cock…

She started sucking faster now as her saliva was bathing his cock. He grabbed her blonde hair and pushed her head onto his cock further as she bobbed up and down on his dick. The slurping noises coming from her was turning him on and he couldn’t take much more.

“Lindsay I’m gonna cum honey!” He exclaimed…

She sucked a few more times and then she pulled her lips from his massive shaft and pulled her pink shirt over her head revealing her bare tits. She took his member and placed it between her large freckled c-cup tits and pushed her large breasts around his shaft as he pumped between them up towards her chin.

“Yeah baby that’s right. You love fucking my titties don’t you? You love having that large prick of yours between my big luscious melons huh baby?” She asked as he tit fucked her faster and faster…. She began moaning in that smoking voice of hers.

“Oh yeah baby I’m cumming! Oh here it comes Lindsay!” He shouted as he pulled out of her large tits and stuck it in her mouth as she sucked his cock. He blew his load and filled up her mouth. She kept sucking his sensitive prick as the cum dribbled out in a huge pool onto her tongue. She pulled her mouth off his cock and rolled the semen around her mouth and then she swallowed his cream.

“AHHHHHHH that tasted great baby!” She said…

She got on her feet and pulled her shirt over her head and kissed him.

“Lindsay that was excellent but we need to keep this to ourselves sweetie!” Seth exclaimed…

“Yeah I realize you have feelings for someone right now but I’m not trying to marry you Seth. I’m just fucking around with you remember!” She told him….

With this he stuck his tongue in her mouth and they made out. She finally broke the kiss and walked off towards the pool.

God I have the life. I just got head from Lindsay Lohan and didn’t even ask for it. I have to keep this under control or Lacey will find out and shut me out. There is no way in hell that is happening!………. He thought….

He pulled up his pants and then poured one last drink and drank it down.

After he finished drinking he walked to the elevator and took it to the fourth floor. As he arrived at the fourth floor he walked into the large theatre room and stuck the master copy of Life in Podunk in and sat down and watched it.

As he watched the film he couldn’t help but to think to himself that he was falling for Lacey more and more. It was like he was a kid in a candy store watching her performance in the movie. He also gained a new level of respect for his best friend and only client. He truly saw how masterful the writing on the film was and how he brought out Lacey’s character in the movie with his words. He was a little jealous but at the same time he was proud to know that he was best friends with someone he saw as a genius filmmaker.

The movie ended and he was stunned by what he saw. Seth had watched it at the premier but never saw the film in this light before.

“Truly amazing!” he said to himself as the movie ended…

He cut the projector off and cut the lights on in the room. Suddenly the door opened and he looked up to see a female with long black hair wearing a black buttoned up shirt that was unbuttoned down low enough to see a pair of large milky white breasts pushed up by a black bra. His eyes searched down further to see that the woman was wearing a tan skirt with a pair of sexy white silky legs running down from her skirt. He looked back up to her face to see that it was Jennifer Love Hewitt standing in his presence. She looked stunning standing there in front of him. Lacey walked up behind Jennifer and slapped her on the butt as Jennifer squealed and then giggled.

“Lacey you twat!” Jennifer yelled…

“Sorry sweetie I couldn’t help myself.” Lacey said…

“Seth I don’t think I need to introduce you to Jennifer do I?” Lacey asked…

“No we have met before.” Seth informed Lacey…

When Seth said this Jennifer looked at him with a sexy grin on her face and then she bit her lower lip and smiled devilishly at him. The reason for this is because a week ago Jennifer and Seth hooked up after a party and she performed oral sex on him.

“Well shall we go, I’m hungry.” Jennifer said…

“Yeah we need to get going if we want good seats.” Lacey agreed…

“After you lovely ladies.” Seth said trying to pull off his best gentleman…

They walked out of the theatre room towards the elevator. Seth couldn’t help but notice how close Jen and Lacey were as they were hanging all over each other as they walked down the hall.

As they got into the elevator Seth closed the elevator doors and pressed 1. As they were about halfway down Seth decided to speak.

“You ladies are rather close huh?” he asked…

It was at this time Lacey got a crazed look in her eye and stopped the elevator.

“Yes Seth we are extremely close. Jen is like my older sister. We experienced a lot together. She has been a wonderful teacher as well.” Lacey said…

“You ready there sis?” Lacey asked Jennifer…

“Always babe!” Jennifer exclaimed as Lacey locked her arms around Jennifer’s neck…

Lacey put her lips on Jennifer’s and began slowly kissing the sexy starlet. Jennifer came back by sticking her tongue in Lacey’s mouth as they both cooed with pleasure. This turned Seth on beyond believe as he watched the two sexy girls make out. These two girls could have been twins Seth thought as he watched them massage each other’s tongues.

Jennifer dropped her hands down and ran her finger over the top of Lacey’s shirt where her breasts were. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt for her and then she unclasped the bra from the front. Lacey’s tan d-cup tits spilled out in front of Jennifer and Seth.

“Who knew that my baby would grow up like she has!” exclaimed Jennifer as she squeezed Lacey’s left breast.

Jennifer then lowered her head and wrapped her lips onto Lacey’s large breast and began to lick and suck on it as Lacey moaned and ran her fingers through Jennifer’s hair.
Jennifer then switched over and started sucking on Lacey’s other nipple with more moans of pleasure escaping Lacey’s mouth. Jennifer then ran her tongue down Lacey’s tight stomach and down her abs. She then unbuttoned her black dress pants and slid them down Lacey’s tan legs. Seth was breathing a little heavier now as he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Jennifer meanwhile had slid off Lacey’s pink panties and started rubbing her folds with her finger. Lacey was moaning louder now as Jennifer slipped her middle finger into Lacey’s tight cunt. Jennifer was now shoving her finger in Lacey harder and deeper and faster as Lacey was screaming in ecstasy.

“That’s my girl, yeah you feel great Lace. You like me fingering your tight twat don’t you honey?” Jennifer asked as she fingered Lacey with a fury.

Seth about couldn’t contain himself any longer. All of a sudden Jennifer got off her knees and rammed her tongue back into Lacey’s mouth. They kissed for a little while longer when Lacey ripped Jen’s shirt open and reached behind and unhooked Jen’s bra. Jennifer’s milky white tits were now on display for all to see. Jen’s tits were a big c-cup and not as big as Lacey’s but were big none the less. Lacey leaned her head down and kissed Jennifer’s left breast and sucked on her nipple. Jennifer moaned Lacey’s name in pleasure. Lacey then moved to the other breast mimicking her older counter part from earlier.

“God Lacey this feels great baby.” Jennifer moaned…

Lacey then took her mouth off of Jen’s nipple and tit and looked back at Seth with a sexy look on her face. Seth loosened his tie up some as he was getting hot and bothered. Lacey then slid Jennifer’s skirt down and slid her thong off. Lacey got on her knees and looked over Jen’s completely shaved area and dove into her pink folds and started licking them.

“Oh Lace! Oh yeah babe….Oh god yes!” Jennifer screamed…

Lacey dove into Jen’s pussy with a fury and started eating her snatch faster and deeper as Jen screamed with pleasure. Jennifer slammed her back against the glass of the elevator and started rubbing her tits as Lacey ate her pussy out hard.

Lacey stopped abruptly and turned and looked up at Seth to see if he was enjoying what he saw. She only noticed a confused look on his face.

“What’s the matter hun? You alright?” Lacey asked…

Seth pushed the on button to the elevator and pressed 2 and a second letter the doors opened on the second floor as Seth stepped out. Before he walked out he pressed the 1 button and the door close button as the two ladies went down to the first floor and Seth remained on the second. Seth stormed down the hall and out onto the second floor balcony. As he got to the balcony doors he kicked them open hard and held his head over the railing as if her were going to be sick.

As the elevator doors opened the girls heard the sound of a man yelling.

“Bra….Fucking….Vo! Now that is what I call a party of two!” Daniel yelled…

“You see ladies, that elevator is ninety percent glass so I probably received the best show I’ve ever witnessed. Now I have been with both of you before and have to admit that it is way hotter when you lovely ladies are together.” I exclaimed…

“Daniel we were just….” Lacey started to say…

“Fucking one another and I was enjoying!” I exclaimed…

“I don’t have time to explain right now I have to go to the second floor. Seth is….” She started to say…

“Seth is what Lacey?” I asked…

“I’ll talk to you about it later.” Lacey said as she pressed two and rode the elevator back up and ran down the hall towards the balcony.

Jennifer meanwhile standing in front of me pulled up her thong and then her skirt.
“Have a good time sweetie?” I jokingly asked…

“Yes but I would rather be in your company sexy!” Jen said as she kissed me on the lips and then walked out to her car.

I walked over to the bar and fixed a shot of whiskey and slammed it down as I thought over what I had just seen. Maybe it would have bothered me before that Seth was in there with those two but I had already came to the realization that I was not in love with Lacey anymore. Plus Natalie was coming over tonight and I was focused on that.
Still another place and time and I would have loved to have been in that elevator instead of Seth. I would have been in paradise.

My phone rang and I answered it.

“Hello!” I said into the phone…

“Hey Daniel its Nat. I’m headed towards your place now. See ya in 10.” Natalie said…

I hung up the phone and walked into the living room and lit some candles and yes I knew it was cliché to light candles but I felt it was needed. Hell I was nervous for the first time in a year and hell I was even scared. I cared about Natalie a lot and was afraid the smallest thing would mess everything up for us. So I sat there nervous as could be waiting for the beautiful angel to walk through those doors.

MEANWHILE OUT ON THE BALCONY…………………………

“Seth sweetie what is the matter with you?” Lacey asked…

“You just don’t get it do you Lace?” Seth said…

“I saw you in there with Jennifer and it hit me that I’m not happy.” He told her…

“How can you not be happy with what was going on baby?” she asked…

Seth paced back and forth.
“I can’t keep pretending there isn’t something between us. It drives me crazy that we can’t be together. I lose sleep at night because all I think about is being with you Lacey!” he exclaimed…

“I can’t hold it back anymore Lacey! I am in love with you! I love everything you do and everything that you are. I have to be with you and knowing that you aren’t willing to give yourself to me is killing me inside.” He said as his voice started breaking…

“I can’t do this anymore.” He told her…

Lacey had tears rolling down her face as he admitted all of this to her.

“Lacey I want…..” Seth started to say when Lacey cut in…

“Shut up Seth! Just shut up!” She cried…

Then she ran over to him and threw her arms around him and kissed him.

“I love you too Seth! I love you more than you know baby!” she told him as she kissed him again…

“Oh thank god! Thank god!” he said as he kissed her…

BACK DOWNSTAIRS…………………………………..

I sat on the couch as I heard the door open and in walked Natalie.

She walked over as I got up and gave her a hug.

“Nat I have to apologize for everything that has happened over the past couple of days. I was a fool and I never wanted to hurt you. I want you to know that I am never going to hurt you again.” I assured her…

“That’s actually why I wanted to talk to you Daniel. I think what we did the other day in my house when we sort of made love I guess, was wonderful.” She said…

“Yes I totally agree Natalie. I’m glad we agree because ever since then I have been thinking about you constantly and thinking about the future.” I told her…

“I think we should go with this and see where it takes us. Let’s just do it, let’s jump head first and try it out because I’m in love with you and it took me a while to realize what love is. I can’t stop thinking about you and dreaming about you and I’m in pain anytime your not with me or around me and that is what love is. Its pain and pleasure all wrapped into one and it’s the most beautiful experience there is. So yes I agree Nat and I’m ready to start because its all there is for me now. It’s all I want out of life and that is you Natalie Portman! I love you! What do you say to that?” I asked her…
I saw tears of joy start to form on her face as she began to speak.

“Daniel I came to say that what we did was wonderful!” she said…

I smiled at this.

“But it was a wonderful mistake!” she said crying…

I felt like Atlas and the whole world was crushing down on my shoulders. I felt myself fall into the mud and I felt the concrete harden again, the feeling of failure sealing me in.

“I came over to tell you that I enjoy your friendship and I’m glad we are working on the picture together but we have to stay friends and nothing more. I also came over to apologize to you for hurting you!” She exclaimed as she wiped the tears from her eyes…

She leaned over the couch to hug me and I pushed her away.

“Don’t worry Natalie you didn’t hurt me! I’ve been crushed before and I’ve been fucked over before!” I said…

“But I never thought you would be the one to do it to me! I never saw you treating me this way. You were my angel! My Jewish angel! And you just fell from grace!” I said as she started crying harder…

“Daniel please don’t!” she cried…

I jumped up off the couch and walked out to my car and looked up on the balcony and saw Lacey and Seth holding each other. It seemed as if everyone in my life was happy now but me. I switched my car on and put it in drive as I saw Natalie running out of the house yelling for me as I drove off into the night.
I pulled up onto the Hollywood hill right behind the sign and got out of the car.

“What do you want from goddamnit?” I screamed out into the night overlooking Hollywood.

“I was supposed to own this damn town. I was supposed to be a made man! Tinsel town, the place where your dreams come true and where you are the happiest, my fucking ass!” I screamed…

“This is a crock of shit! This isn’t a dream damnit! This is my fucking nightmare!! I don’t need these uppity dicks and I don’t need this fucking town! I just want out……I don’t want this anymore!” I cursed at the town…

“I am Daniel O’Shea goddamnit! And I don’t need this life!!!!!!!!!!”

‘And you can have it all

My empire of dirt!

I will let you down

And I will make you hurt

If i could start again

a million miles away

i will keep myself

I would find a way’

Hurt by Johnny Cash

TO BE CONTINUED……………………………………………………………
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 06:05:54 PM by Old_CSSA_Archive »
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA