Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: That 70's Show-Fireworks at the Foreman's  (Read 5656 times)

shaggy77

• Author
  • Love to read and write Adult Fan Fiction
That 70's Show-Fireworks at the Foreman's
« on: December 26, 2018, 05:37:13 PM »
That 70's Show-Fireworks at the Foreman's

shaggy77
(fictional story about fictional characters)
(dp, dpp, fist, MFf, Fff, Mmf, creampie) 

Point Place, Wisconsin was basically a small, boring mid-West hamlet whose one claim to fame was that every July 4th it staged one of the most impressive fireworks displays in the entire state.  The event was officially hosted by the Chamber of Commerce, but all year long every organization in town; from the VFW to the Elks Lodge; would hold spaghetti dinners, pancake breakfasts, and penny-socials to foot the sizable bill for the explosives. Every business in town had a donation-jar on their counter for the "fireworks fund."  Professional pyrotechnic engineers were hired to manage the extravaganza and it seemed like every resident joined in celebrating by having a good old fashioned backyard barbeque.
    This year Red Foreman would be no exception.  Being a veteran of the Korean War, Red enjoyed celebrating the birth of the nation he loved, and this year he had just been promoted to shift-manager at PriceMart so he had even more to celebrate.  When his adored wife Kitty suggested the holiday cook-out, Red has surprisingly jumped at the idea.  "We'll keep it small," she acquiesced, "just the kids and Bob and Pam," referring to their neighbor Bob Pinciotti and his current girlfriend, Pam Burkhart.   
    "Oh Kitty, not that dumb-ass," Red began to protest, "I see enough of him at work."
    "Now Red, we can't NOT invite him," Kitty reasoned with her husband, "you know how easily his feelings get hurt...he'll pout for days.  Besides, we can't invite Jackie and not her mother."  Jackie was Pam's teenage daughter and one of "the kids" who hung out in the Foreman basement, seemingly constantly, with their son Eric and his friends.
    "OK," Red surrendered, "beside I guess it won't be so bad having Pam around," and he chuckled.
    "Oh Red, heh, heh, heh," Kitty cackled and slapped him on the seat of his pants, "you old horn-dog."
    "You should know, my little fuck-bunny," Red answered and grabbed Kitty's left ass-cheek and squeezed.  They were about to continue their playful exchange when they heard Eric bounding down the stairs in the living room and Red yelled, "let's get a move on it or you'll be late for work."
    "That means you'll be late too," Eric chided him as he burst through the kitchen door with his PriceMart vest in his hand.   
    "I'm never late smart guy," Red corrected him, "I'm the boss.  Now let's go before I put my foot up your ass."
    Eric hated working for his father at PriceMart, but liked having money to spend on his gorgeous girlfriend, Donna Pinciotti.  The Pinciottis had lived next door to the Foremans for as long as Eric could remember, and Eric had always had a crush on Donna. They had been formally dating for a couple of years now, and they were finally having sex.  This Summer before their senior year promised to be the best of his life.  Before Donna's mother, Midge, had left Bob, she had insisted that Donna go on birth control, and Eric still mentioned Midge in his prayers.  Red had even  recognized his age and let him have a beer now and then...if he was in a good mood.
    When they got to PriceMart, Red reluctantly sought out "Brillo Head Bob," so named because of the curly black hair sprouting from his bulbous head; and invited him to his barbeque the day after tomorrow.  Bob was working in the Produce aisle and Red couldn't help mentally compare him to a head of cabbage.  "Thanks Red," Bob gushed, advancing to hug Red.
    Red quickly stepped aside and reminded Bob, "here at work I'm Mr. Foreman; and you're welcome...it was really Kitty's idea."  Red had never really cared for Bob, but had felt obligated to hire him when the big Sears opened in Point Place and put Bob's appliance store out of business.  Bob had once hired Red to work for him when the Plant had closed leaving Red unemployed.
    "What's this Mr. Foreman stuff," Bob inquired, "did I make you call me Mr. Pinciotti when you worked for me?"
    "Yes...yes you did," Red answered sourly, "oh, and make sure you bring Pam...Kitty enjoys her company," he lied.  Kitty found the conceited Pam as annoying as Red found Bob, but he figured this was pay-back for him being forced to invite Bob; and besides, Pam was exceptionally nice to look at.  "How the Hell does he do it," Red wondered, "he has had two of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen."
    "We can have it in my backyard since yours is so small," Bob suggested, always trying to trump Red, "and I have the hot-tub."
    "No," Red quickly squashed the idea, "we're having it in my yard, with the grill in the driveway so my grass doesn't get burned.  There is plenty of room."
    "Well, I'll bring my grill over too and we can cook up twice as many burgers," Bob offered.
    "Ha, burgers," Red snorted, "you're looking at the new shift manager. I just got a great deal on some juicy steaks."
    Bob waved his finger and continued, "oh no, no, no Red.  July fourth screams for hot dogs and burgers...it's tradition."
    "I'll tell you what Bob," Red responded, "you bring your grill and burgers and we'll see who the better grill-master is."
    "Deal," Bob shouted, "and I still have the hot-tub.  I'll set up the volleyball net in my back yard."
    Walking away, Red spoke over his shoulder, "you do that Bob," and under his breath, "what a dumb ass".
    The next day was July third and Donna and Jackie slid the Foreman's back door open without knocking and entered the kitchen where Kitty was diligently toiling , making food for the next day's cook-out.  "Hi girls," Kitty cheerfully greeted them as they made their way toward the cellar stairs.
    "Hi Mrs. Foreman," Donna smiled widely back at her boyfriend's mother, "is there anything I can bring to the picnic tomorrow?"
    "Yeah, Hi Mrs. Foreman," Jackie echoed, "my mother wanted me to ask you if there was anything we could bring...keeping in mind that my mom doesn't cook."
    "Oh girls, heh, heh, heh," Kitty chuckled, "I told you to call me Kitty, after all we're almost family.  No you don't need to bring anything but your bright smiles; but I could really use some help putting together my word famous potato salad.  Heh, heh, heh, well at least famous in a corner of this neighborhood."
    "Sure Mrs. Fore...Kitty," Donna assured her, "we'd love to help you.  Just let us pop down to the basement and say Hi to the guys and we'll be right back."
    As the girls bounded down the basement steps, they heard a cacophony of whistles and catcalls from the all-male gathering who appreciated their tight jeans.  "Real mature," Donna drolly said as she sidled up to Eric, who immediately kissed her on the lips and dipped her back as if they were doing the tango.
    "Looking good hot-stuff," Eric greeted her as they stood up.
    "What's gotten into you," she asked, smiling.
    "Oh nothing," Eric responded, "just glad to be here with my favorite girl and looking forward to the holiday.  Maybe Red will even let me off early tonight.
    Jackie went over to the blanket-covered sofa and sat next to her current boyfriend, Steven Hyde.  "Hey," she offered as she threw her legs over his and leaned against him.
    "Hey yourself," Hyde grunted, "what's up."  He had come to be very fond of the air-headed cheerleader, but worked very hard at maintaining his "cool."  "Don't get too comfortable," he urged her, "I have to go to work at the Photo-Hut...unless Leo's burned it down by now."
    "That's cool," Jackie answered, "we have to go help Mrs. Foreman anyway.  You'll be at the barbeque tomorrow, right?"
    "Of course, I wouldn't miss free food for anything.  Hey Foreman, tell your mom I'll bring...me.  No, seriously ask her if I can use her oven tonight to make some of my special brownies," Hyde laughed as he got up to leave.  "Hey Fez, you're coming to keep me company...let's go...we can open up the envelopes and look at everyone's pictures."
    Fez, the always agreeable foreign exchange student, jumped up smiling, "oh goody.  The last time there were pictures of Mrs. Shields' naked boobies...I love boobies."
    "Hey, what about me," Michael Kelso whined, "can I come too."  Kelso was Jackie's former boyfriend, but she had dumped him when she found out he was unfaithful.
    Just as Hyde was about to answer, they heard Red bellow down the stairs, "Eric...Kelso, get up here, I have a job for you."
    Hyde opened the outside cellar door laughing, "see ya chump...come on Fez."
    The other four "kids" trudged up the inside stairs to the kitchen where Red was waiting.  "I need you two to go with me in the Vista Cruiser to get a block of ice and the keg," he announced.  It needs to be on ice overnight to be cold enough for tomorrow, now get your asses in the car."
    "The Vista Cruiser sure comes in handy sometimes, huh Red...I mean Dad," Eric stated chuckling as they slid the kitchen door open.
    "Yeah, wise guy," Red answered pretending to be annoyed, "the way the rear seats fold down makes enough room to lay down, and that's where you'll be sleeping if you don't stop being such a smart ass."
    "Well girls, are you ready to get to work on that sptato smalad...I mean potato salad," Kitty slurred her words.
    "Whoa, Mrs. Fore...Kitty," Donna exclaimed, "you seem much more perky than usual.  What did we miss when we were in the basement?  And just out of curiosity why are we making the salad today instead of tomorrow?"
    "First of all, the salad has to sit in the fridge overnight so that every chunk of potato can absorb the flavor and secondly," Kitty opened the refrigerator and pulled out a pitcher full of green liquid, "I never make my famous salad without making a pitcher of daiquiris...would you like to join me.  They really make the work go much faster...and much more fun."
    Both girls nodded vigorously in the affirmative and Kitty quickly poured each a large glass of the icy rum concoction.  They drank them straight down and poured a second glass.  Neither had eaten a meal yet so the alcohol was immediately absorbed and by the time they were slicing boiled potatoes, they had to be extra careful with the sharp knives.  Kitty's counter top was covered with food: potatoes, boiled eggs, jars of relish and mayo, huge pickles that needed to be diced, and cucumbers to be sliced for cucumber salad; and soon the floor was littered with the scraps.
    They tool a daiquiri break and soon the topic turned to men and sex; just three girls sharing their thoughts. "So I'm not a prude, but are you girls taking precautions...you know...birth control," Kitty inquired.
    "Oh sure...we're both on the Pill," Jackie volunteered, "Donna was first."
    "Heh, heh, heh," Kitty cracked, "oh I know...the whole neighborhood knew.  It was all anybody talked about.  I might not have agreed with all of Midge's ideas, but she was ahead of her time about birth control.  Speaking of which, Donna, is my Eric a good and thoughtful lover?"
    Turning beet red, Donna blurted out, "jeez Kitty, I can't discuss that with you."  And then the rum loosened her tongue, "well to tell you the truth, he does kind of rush things."
    Not to be forgotten, Jackie added, "Steven does that too...and so did Michael."
    "Ah yes, teenage boys," Kitty sighed, taking a sip of rum, "sometimes all they think about is themselves.  I'm going to show you a trick to spice up the foreplay and give you a chance to get warmed up before they race to the finish line.  First you have to think of something your fella likes to eat, heh, heh, heh, besides you I mean.  With Red, it's mayo or strawberry jelly, heh, heh, heh."
    Donna spoke up, "oh, Eric loves peanut butter."
    Thinking for a few seconds, Jackie offered, "and Steven always has one of those freeze-pops in his mouth."
    "Perfect," Kitty said reaching above her on the shelf for the jar of Jiff.  She swiftly hiked her  peasant-style skirt up to her waist, slid her plain white panties down and off her legs, used her arm to clear a space, and jumped up to sit on the counter with her legs spread wide.  Their inhibitions lowered by the rum-concentrated daiquiris, the girls were not particularly shocked, but just looked at each other wide-eyed for a few seconds and then returned their attention to Kitty. "I use this trick on Red all the time, although he doesn't really need the encouragement any more, heh, heh, heh."  She proceeded to scoop peanut butter out of the jar with her fingers and smear it all around the dark-blond bush that surrounded her pussy.  "Now Donna you just pretend you're Eric, and believe me he'll be eager to munch on his two favorite things."
    Donna dropped to her knees on the kitchen linoleum, with a slight reluctance placed her hands on Kitty's thighs and moved her face closer to Kitty's crotch. "Go ahead Donna," Kitty urged, "like I said, just pretend you're Eric."
    "Well actually Kitty," Donna confessed, "Eric has never really licked me there...although I have always wondered what it would feel like."
    "Yeah, me either," Jackie added, "neither Michael or Steven has ever done that."
    "Oh you poor deprived girls," Kitty sympathized, "this will get their attention and you will finally get the foreplay you deserve...now go ahead dear, clean up that peanut butter."
    Donna could smell Kitty's musky scent as she extended her tongue and hesitantly began to lap at the peanut butter caked bush.  The more she licked, the more excited they both became. Jackie had kneeled beside Donna for a closer look and spontaneously began to squeeze Donna's breasts through her t-shirt.  "Holy crap those are big Donna," she remarked as she grabbed them more firmly.  Totally turned on by Jackie's fondling and Kitty's scent, Donna parted Kitty's thick pubic hair and began to lick her exposed slit.  She let her tongue trail the entire length of Kitty's opening and then as if by instinct, she let her tongue slide between the lips and into her pussy.
    "Oh Donna, heh, heh, heh," Kitty moaned, "are you sure you've never done that before.  Trust me when Eric does this to you, you'll be in heaven." Donna continued to delve inside Kitty's hole with her tongue, her face now covered with peanut butter and Kitty's juices. Using her thumbs to part Kitty's folds, Donna easily uncovered her clit and bit down gently.
"Holy shit," Kitty muffled her scream with her forearm, as her body shivered on the counter top.   "Oh my," she wheezed as Donna withdrew her head, "now Jackie, quick run down to the basement freezer and get a freeze-pop.  We don't have much time before the boys get back."
    Jackie bounced down the stairs and when she returned with a grape freeze-pop, she saw Donna wiping off her face with a dish towel and Kitty holding her skirt up to her waist as she scrubbed her bush with a dish cloth.  Seeing Jackie, Kitty urged her, "quick get those pants off and hop up onto the counter."  Jackie handed the freeze-pop to Donna and swiftly shucked her tight jeans and skimpy bikini panties before jumping eagerly onto the counter top.  As Donna peeled the paper from the frozen treat, Kitty remarked, "oooo, fancy," as she spied Jackie's completely bare pubic mound.
    Blushing only slightly, Jackie took a long swallow of daiquiri and admitted, "I read in 'Teen Beat' that all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shave between their legs so nothing peeks out of their uniforms when they do the high kicks."
    "Well I guess we won't have to worry about picking any stray hairs out of our teeth, heh, heh, heh," Kitty giggled while elbowing Donna.  Kneeling between Jackie's legs, they noticed that her labia were incredibly puffy and made up of several folds of skin.  When they stretched Jackie's lips with their thumbs, they resembled a butterfly's wings.  She was already very damp and Kitty warned, "this is going to be cold, but just try to imagine Steven waiting to lick it, heh, heh, heh."     
    As they held her open, Donna grasped the stick of the slowly melting ice and began to twist it into Jackie's cunt.  "Oh my God," Jackie squealed, "I can't tell if it's cold or hot...I just know it feels amazing.  Push it deeper."
    Kitty began to nibble on the sides of the frozen dildo while Donna lapped up the melted drops that dribbled down between Jackie's tiny, taut ass cheeks.  Donna slowly slid the icy prick in and out of Jackie's pussy and the heat of her excitement soon melted the entire pop leaving Donna with the bare stick in her hand.  "Ooooo that's incredible," Jackie moaned as her body shook and Kitty and Donna licked her mound until it was completely clean.
    "You see girls," Kitty lectured them, "that's all it takes to get your man to slow things down and pay attention to your needs."
    "Thanks Mrs. Fore...Kitty," they said in unison, "we are definitely going to try this."
    "Now come on, we better get cleaned up before the boys get back," Kitty reminded them, "we still have some work to do.  I want to make some cupcakes for dessert, too."
    "That reminds me," Jackie spoke up, "Steven wanted to know if he could use your oven tonight to make a batch of his special brownies."
    "That would be so nice," Kitty agreed, "he is such a thoughtful young man.  What makes them so special, by the way?"
    "Oh it's the secret ingredient," Jackie began, as Donna gave her a stern look.
    "You must mean love," Kitty guessed.
    "Yeah, that's it exactly," Donna answered.
    The trio was busily slicing, dicing, chopping and mixing when the men returned with the keg.  Red had them put the block of ice in a huge old wash-tub on the back porch, then put the keg on top and covered it with a canvas. "That will be perfect when we tap it tomorrow," Red declared, "now remember what I said; you're welcome to some beer, but take it easy or you'll get my foot up your ass."
    In the kitchen, the girls were all having trouble walking in a straight line after finishing the pitcher of daiquiris and were being very careful with the knives.  When the men entered the kitchen there was an excessive amount of giggling going on and Red remarked, "you sure are a happy bunch."
    "And why wouldn't we be with you big, strong men to take care of us, heh, heh, heh, " she cackled. As they passed on their way to the living room, Donna staggered over to the counter, grabbed a cucumber that was about seven inches long and pointed to Eric's back.  Jackie and Kitty giggled loudly and Kitty pointed toward Red and held her hands about a foot apart.
    Both girls' jaws dropped and their eyes widened as Donna blurted out, "no way."
    "No way what  gorgeous," Eric stopped and put his arms around her waist.
    "Ummm, no way you're going to walk by and not give me a kiss," she slurred.
    Beaming from ear to ear, Eric leaned forward and gave her a long kiss on her lips, surprised at her sudden urge for public affection.  "Mmmm, you taste good," he smiled, "is that grape I taste?"
    All three girls burst out laughing and the men just went through the living room door with a bewildered look on their faces.
    When they were alone again, Donna gasped, "you're exaggerating, right?"
    "Yeah, no one could be that big," Jackie added.
    "Heh, heh, heh," Kitty giggled, "I probably shouldn't say it, but my Red is hung like the proverbial horse."
    "Wow," Donna and Jackie exclaimed together, and then they resumed the preparation of the picnic feast.  Kitty was going all out, even making a red (cherry) and blue (blueberry) Jello mold.  She planned on adding whipped cream for the white topping.  When they were finishing up and putting everything in the Foreman refrigerator to cool overnight, Eric passed through the kitchen and Donna quickly pulled him aside and whispered, "hey lover do you have time for a quickie, I'm really horny."
    Eric's eyes bulged because Donna never initiated sex and he groaned, "oh man, it figures.  No, I'm on my way back to PriceMart.  Red is making me close-up tonight...but we have all day tomorrow; the store is closed for the holiday."   
    Sticking the tip of her tongue in his ear, she pouted and whispered, "you don't know what you're missing."
    Eric looked like he was on the verge of tears as he answered, "that's the trouble...I do."
    As Eric left through the back door, Kitty asked, "would you girls like to stay for dinner.  Thank you for all your help."
    Donna replied, "thanks Kitty but I promised my Dad I would help him put up the volleyball net and clean the hot-tub.  That's a disgusting job because he sheds hair like a dog...yuck."
    "Yeah and my Mom is probably there; she usually is now that she and Bob are dating; so I'm going to go with Donna and help my Mom watch," Jackie stated.
    "Bye girls," Kitty waved as they left, "thanks...see you tomorrow."
    July fourth dawned a hot and humid day, well  into the nineties.  The kind of day that you could count on one hand in northern Wisconsin; and definitely only in July.  There were a few puffy white clouds (what are those...cumulus) in the deep blue sky; perfect for fireworks and picnics.
    Everything was going as planned: Kitty had covered the picnic tables with red/white and blue plastic tablecloths and had even given Bob one because he insisted on having a table in his back yard also: "for the overflow," he said.
    Hyde had remembered to bake up a batch of his "special" brownies when he got home from the Photo-Hut. Of course what Kitty didn't know was that the special ingredient was marijuana.  When he and Eric came up from the basement, Kitty was smelling the brownies, still in the pan, and offered to cut them in squares.  "Thank you so much for making the brownies Steven, you are just so thoughtful," she beamed as Hyde smiled back.
    As they went into the back yard to distribute the lawn chairs, Eric shoved Hyde with his shoulder and scolded him, "you are such a kiss-ass."
    "Hey, I'm the good son," Hyde teased him.  Hyde was not, of course, Eric's brother, but after his own parents had left town, Kitty and Red had invited him to live in their basement.
    "Hell, he's there all the time anyway," Red had complained, but the truth was, Red had become fond of him.
    They were horsing around and tossing the bamboo tiki torches at each other like javelins when they heard the brakes of Kelso's van screech out front and they said in unison, "Kelso's here."
    On cue, Kelso and Fez strolled up the driveway, shoving each other and challenging each other, "you flinched...no, you flinched."
    Hyde walked over to Kelso, feigned punching him in the arm, and then did slug him, shouting, "no...YOU flinched."  They were quite a group, all dressed in blue-jeans and sneakers; Hyde in a t-shirt depicting Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock, Kelso's t-shirt showing the classic Rolling Stones "tongue" logo, and Eric is a plain blue t-shirt.  Fez was the only one dressed semi-conservatively in a button polo-shirt and Hush Puppies.  His host parents picked out his clothes, so he was at a disadvantage.  When they were done stabbing the torches into the lawn, the quartet sat in the lawn chairs eyeing the keg on the back porch.
    "When's Red going to tap the keg," Kelso inquired, "it sure is hot."
    "Oh you know Red," Eric offered, "he'll make a big production out of it...showing us how to do it properly, because we've never done it before."  And with that they all laughed loudly.
    Just then Bob Pinciotti came barging through the break in the hedge between the neighbors back yards, "happy holiday boys."  As they groaned a response, Bob was followed by Pam, Donna and Jackie.
    Pam greeted them with an enthusiastic, "so this is where they're keeping all the handsome young men."  She had sandals on her feet and they noticed her toenails were painted a bright red.  She was wearing a mid-thigh length white terry-cloth robe, like a beach cover-up and they could see glimpses of a bright red bikini underneath.  "You're welcome to use the hot-tub; it's not hot, just nice and cool like a swimming pool...just in case you get overheated," and she winked sexily at them.
    Starring at her long sexy legs, they all mouthed, "thank you Pam," and then turned their attention to the girls.  They had both dressed-down because of the oppressive heat, with Donna showing what seemed like miles of long shapely legs in her extremely short jean-shorts.  She had worked hard on the shorts, washing then several times to get the right amount of fraying around the legs.  Of course every time she had washed them, the fraying had caused them to become even shorter, until now whenever she bent over you could actually see the swell of the bottom of her ass cheeks.  She had on what Eric called a "girly t-shirt;" a shirt with such short sleeves that they barely covered her shoulders.  She truly was a dream walking.  Jackie wore a similar t-shirt and actual "hot-pants."  They actually had cuffs on the legs, but were so short that they just concealed her cheeks.
    All four boys whistled their appreciation and Jackie and Donna stuck out their tongues in response.  As Bob and the girls went into the kitchen to see their hostess, Kelso stated, "man do I love Summer."
    "Yeah, Jackie's mom is pretty hot," Hyde concurred.
    "I could almost see her boobies," Fez added. 
    They were interrupted by Red and Bob coming out the back door carrying the beer keg tap, "all right, you boys gather 'round and I'll show you how to tap this bad boy," Red ordered.  Eric winked at Hyde and they all watched Red get the party officially started.  As soon as all the foam was cleared, everyone grabbed a red/white/blue plastic cup and sampled the golden brew.  Surprisingly, the canvas cover had saved almost half of the block of ice, and Red filled the tub with the bags of ice Eric had brought home the previous night.  "Ahhhh, that's good," Red proclaimed, "happy holiday...and you boys watch how much you drink...I've got my eyes on you," and he pointed two fingers at his eyes and then at the boys.
    As they were drinking, around the corner trotted a sweaty, beleaguered Leo, his gray ponytail bouncing on his back.  "Hey man, there you are," he panted, "you forgot to tell me the address of the picnic.  Man I've been knocking on doors for an hour...some of the people actually chased me.  You'd be amazed how many houses aren't yours."
    "Leo, what are you doing here," Hyde wanted to know.
    "Hey man you said you were having a picnic, and I didn't want to be rude and not show up," Leo proclaimed.
    Hyde looked at Red and exasperatingly said, "I'm sorry Red, I didn't really invite him, I was just talking about it and I guess he got the wrong idea."
    Red just shook his head, "hey anybody who puts up with you every day deserves a break...the more the merrier," and he handed Leo a plastic cup.
    "Thanks man," Leo said graciously, still breathing hard.  He started to pull a paper bag out of his back pocket, saying, "and I have something to contribute...," but Hyde stepped in front of him to block it.
    "That's OK Leo," he interrupted, "we'll talk about that later."
    Timing it perfectly to take the attention off Leo, Eric's slutty sister Laurie came strolling out of the back door proclaiming, "hey aren't you going to pour me one of those."  She was dressed in a plain white tank top, and judging by the perky nipples plainly visible she had "forgotten" to include a bra.  Her shorts were the popular cut-off jeans like Donna's, but not quite as short; they looked like she had just cut them off.  She was definitely cute and the reason Kelso was no longer with Jackie was because he had fooled around with her.  That was nothing new: Laurie fooled around with almost everybody, but Red still treated her like his little princess.
    "Where have you been, I swear I haven't seen you for days," Red inquired.
    "Oh just hanging out with some of my...uh...girlfriends," Laurie volunteered, "you know Daddy, it's Summer vacation."   
    Fez timidly held out a beer-filled cup and she smiled, "thank you handsome."
     Kelso came over and stood in front of her, fidgeting and said, "hey Laurie, looking good."
    Grinning seductively she replied, "hey Kelso, are you here alone?"
    Trying to act cool, Kelso answered, "oh yeah, you  know me, always playing the field...trying to spread myself around."
    He almost fainted when Laurie flirted, "yeah I know how it is to spread myself.  I like your t-shirt...it gives me all sorts of ideas."
    All afternoon friends Red had known at the Plant and those Kitty knew at the hospital came and went and everyone had a pleasant time interacting with each other.  It was so hot and humid that not much physical activity was taking place.  Red had set up a horse-shoe pit along the driveway and occasionally a few people threw some shoes; but mostly everyone was content to drink, eat, drink, converse and drink.  Red was not paying particular attention to how often the "kids" were pumping the tap and everyone was drinking more just to keep up their fluid levels, since they were perspiring.  Kitty, not that fond of beer, had been almost constantly bring out pitchers of daiquiris for her guests to enjoy.
    Donna, Eric, Leo, Hyde and Fez were gathered around one of the picnic tables playing cards.  Donna kept running her hand up and down Eric's thigh under the table, still horny from the previous day and; unable to concentrate on his cards, he was losing with great frequency.  Fez proclaimed, "go fish."
    Hyde punched him in the arm and said, "you dumb ass we're playing poker."
    "Oh man," Leo added, "no wonder I never win, I thought we were playing gin."
    Red had just finished grilling another round of steaks, placing them on the table and wiping the sweat from his brow.  Pam remarked, "it must be so hot standing over that grill in the hot sun Red...I'm going over to the hot-tub to cool off, why don't you join me.  Think of how good that cool water will feel all over your body."
    "Thanks Pam, but isn't a hot-tub, you know, hot," Red asked.
    "Oh no, not today," Pam assured him, "we turned it off so it's just as cool as a swimming pool," she began to untie the sash on the robe, giving Red a peel at her skimpy red bikini.
    Actually feeling flustered, both with embarrassment and with the copious amount of beer he had consumed. Red continued, "well, I would Pam, but I don't have any trunks to wear."
    "That's nothing to worry about Red," Pam encouraged him and stepped even closer so that he could smell the suntan oil on her skin, "you could borrow a pair of Bob's, of just wear your boxers."
    Not knowing how to continue this conversation, Red asked, "how do you know I wear boxers?"
    "Because that's what a real man wears," she declared, "and besides, I've seen them on the clothesline.  Come on," she urged taking him by the hand, "I won't take No for an answer."
    Red couldn't take his eyes off her bikini as he asked, "well, what about Bob?"
    "Oh he and Kitty and some of the others are playing pinochle in the kitchen, let's go," she informed him as she dragged him by the hand towards her back yard.
    Not resisting, Red followed her through the hedge and over to her hot-tub where she quickly shed her robe and climbed into the cool water.  He was speechless as he stared at her superb body covered only in the tiny bikini.  Pam's legs were long and shapely, and while her breasts weren't overly large, they were incredibly perky.  Red became even more self conscious as he pushed his pants down his legs, realizing that he had a partial erection, and trying to face away from Pam as he eased himself down into the water.  When he was fully immersed in the invigoratingly cool water, he turned to face her and was stunned to see that she had shed her bikini top.
    Her breasts were just how he had imagined them: perfect firm handfuls with small areola and already erect jellybean sized nipples.  "It's not polite to stare," she teased him as she slid over to stand in front of him.  "That's very flattering," she added as she nodded to his crotch.  His erection was now at full staff and was poking out of the top of his boxers and breaking the surface of the water.  "My God Red," Pam gushed, "that is quite impressive," as she reached down and grasped the tip of his cock in her soft hand.  She could feel his veins pulsing as she gripped his pole tighter.  She couldn't take her eyes off his crown which was as big as a tangerine, but she released her grip just long enough to untie the side of her bikini bottom. letting it float to the surface, and to pull Red's boxers down and toss them onto the lawn.
    She dipped under the water when she pulled his underwear off his feet and on her way back up she ran her tongue along the entire length of his massive cock.  "Jeez Red, that's got to be a foot long," she said dreamily as she surfaced, but stayed on her knees in front of him.  "Bob's is pretty thick but yours is about twice as long," she surmised, wrapping her lips around the very tip of its head, and tickling his piss-hole with her tongue.
    "Thirteen inches Kitty says," Red told her matter-of-factly, thinking that he knew it was old-fashioned, but he loved a woman with lipstick; and Pam's was bright red.  He reached down and began to fondle and squeeze her perfectly round tits, and they were just as firm as they looked. When she stood, he could see that her pubic mound was as bald as the day she was born and Red found it to be a real turn-on.  She really was a gorgeous woman and Red knew Kitty would agree.   
    "I love a real he-man, and I think I need to feel that giant cock inside me," she calmly stated as she turned and bent over, her back towards him and leaning against the side of the hot-tub.  Spreading her long legs and pushing her beautiful ass cheeks higher, Pam ordered, "fuck me Red."  He could see her prominent lips beginning to separate and he stepped forward and rubbed his enormous crown up and down her slit spreading her lubrication along its length.  Wedging his head between her fleshy folds, Red grasped her slender waist in both hands and shoved forward.  Pulling her taut body toward him, he rammed the entire length of his cock into her pussy in one motion; impaling her on a foot of fat,hard cock. "Holy shit," Pam groaned as Red held her against him, grinding his pelvis against her beautiful ass.
    "Holy fuck, no one had ever been that deep inside my pussy," Pam purred, "fuck me Red, jam that big, beautiful cock into me."   Holding her tightly in his hands, Red began to thrust forward, slamming his massive meat into her juicy cunt, fucking his attractive neighbor as hard as he could.  She began to shove her ass backwards, meeting his strokes, loving the sensation of having her cunt stuffed with cock.  Red started to slap her firm ass cheeks, watching them redden, but barely jiggle. Reaching around Pam, he pawed at her tits, trapping her nipples between his fingers and squeezing.  He wasn't making love to Bob's cheating girlfriend...he was fucking her.
    The water in the hot-tub was sloshing out all over the lawn and they were making such a noise that they didn't even hear Jackie coming through the hedge.  She had been siting patiently by Hyde's side, sipping beer and watching him play cards, but had become bored.
"I'm hot, I think I'll go jump in the hot-tub," she had told Hyde, hoping he would get the hint and join her. But he had just grunted, making her mad, so she left anyway...alone.
    For such a tiny girl, she had consumed a large quantity of beer and hearing the commotion in the hot-tub, her eyes were finding it difficult to focus.  She picked up a pair of wet boxer shorts off the lawn and was standing right next to the tub before the occupants even noticed her. Flushed, her mother greeted her, "oh Hi sweetie," and then the first thing to pop into her head, "it's so hot, why don't you join us.  That would be OK with you wouldn't it Red?"
    Even if Red had not been totally inebriated he still would have agreed, "that would be great," and then for the second time that afternoon, "the more the merrier."  Jackie felt like she had been hypnotized because she couldn't take her eyes off the incredible pole that was penetrating her mother's pussy.  Red had not missed a stroke as he slid his prick in and out of Pam's hole.  As Jackie quickly undressed, Red suggested to Pam, "I'll bet you've never had anything this big in your ass.  Since you're already bent over, you wanna give it a try?"
    "Go for it stud," she agreed, and felt Red slide out of her pussy; his cock replaced by the cool water, "just take it easy with that thing."  Red's pole, completely coated with Pam's juices flopped onto her back with a "slapping" sound as he used his thumbs to spread her wonderful cheeks. He was watching Jackie take off her flimsy bra, revealing her tiny 34 B breasts.  Surprisingly her rosy nipples were incredibly long, Red guessed at least 3/4 of an inch. As she peeled her skin-tight hot-pants and bikini panties down her petite legs Red observed that this little waif was as bald as her mother.  His cock twitched at the sight of Jackie's naked body as he twisted the huge head against Pam's sphincter, and lunged forward jamming it past her muscle ring. "Hooollly shit," Pam squealed as Red steadily pushed forward, inching his giant rod up her ass hole.
    As a nude Jackie splashed into the tub, feeling relief from the scorching hot air, she watched as Red's insanely huge cock slowly somehow disappeared up her mother's ass. Wading over to the copulating couple, Jackie was mesmerized at the size of Red's tool, "wow, Kitty wasn't kidding," she whispered aloud to herself.  "Mom, are you OK," Jackie inquired, wondering how Pam's ass was not bleeding or splitting apart.
    "Oh I'm wonderful sweetie," Pam grunted as Red began to thrust up into her rear tunnel, "Bob fucks my ass all the time; of course he's no where near this big, but I'm used to it.  If you've never tried it...you should...not with one this size of course.  Oh yeah Red...fuck my fucking ass."   
    Red continued to slide his massive cock in and out of Pam's sphincter and Jackie could not resist reaching just under the water to fondle his large scrotum.  While Jackie was squeezing his huge balls, Red surprised her by leaning forward and clamping his lips around one of her long nipples. He flicked his tongue around the nub and then rolled it between his teeth, before biting down and causing her to jump. Startled, she gripped his balls hard and Red thrust forcefully until his pole was buried to the hilt in Pam's ass.
    "Oh fucking yes," Pam yelled as Red flooded her ass hole with his hot seed.  "Oh my God that's good," she wheezed as Red pumped into her.
    Red backed away from Pam, his rod sliding slowly out of her while Jackie grabbed onto it with both hands. It was still hard as steel and she slid her hands up and down as if she were milking a cow.  "Well little lady," Red asked, "are you ready to be fucked by a real man?  I think what's good for the mother is good for the daughter."  She was such a cute little pixie that Red couldn't wait to feel her tight little pussy wrapped around his cock.
    Jackie looked at her mother for guidance.  Pam had sat down on the built-in seat, the water now up to her neck and her eyes seemed glazed. As Pam sat, Jackie saw streams of white fluid drift to the surface as Red's cum leaked out of her ass hole.  Jackie knew the decision was hers, and she knew she wanted to feel Red's monstrous cock inside her. Red lifted her as if she weighed nothing and sat her up on the edge of the tub, leaning forward between her legs as she spread them wide.  He lapped at her bare slit, slipping his tongue between her lips and nudging her clit with his nose. "Oh shit that feels good," she breathed, "I've been trying to get Michael and Steven to do that for two years."
    "They're dumb asses who just don't know how good you taste," Red assured her, "they'll learn as they get older."
    That's what Kitty said," Jackie moaned as Red lapped at her slit.
    "Did she now," Red smiled between Jackie's slender legs, "that's experience talking."
    Ducking his nearly bald head underwater to cool off; when Red resurfaced he stood in front of Jackie, his prick pointing to the sky.  "Well do you want to try it," he asked.
    "Oh God yes," Jackie chirped, sitting on the edge of the hot-tub.  Red advanced to the naked nymph and urged her legs further apart.  Using both thumbs, he parted her plump lips and watched then cling to his giant crown.  He had bent his legs and she was at the perfect height so that when he decided to stand up straight, he would be fully imbedded inside her.  Looking down between her legs she saw his tangerine sized head poised at her entrance and was convinced that penetration would be impossible.  Red grasped her tiny waist with his calloused hands and held her steady as he flexed his knees and pressed into her.  Feeling the pressure against her slit she watched as Red thrust upward, his crown plowing through her slit and into her pussy, "oh shit."
    Still looking down, she watched in amazement as inch by inch, Red's massive cock disappeared up into her tiny cunt.  Jackie could feel her tunnel being stretched to its limit as Red pushed up into her.  He surprised her by pulling her forward, her ass slipping off the side of the tub, and she immediately sank onto the entire length of his cock.  "Oh my God," she screamed, feeling like someone had stuck their whole arm up her cunt.  She rolled her head from side to side, trying to comprehend the sensation of having Red's horse-cock inside her.
    Her little body was so buoyant in the water that Red held her waist firmly and began to lift her off his cock and then jam her back down, impaling her.  "Oh fuck," she groaned, feeling Red's cock slide in and out of her stretched out pussy, "fuck me Red...fuck me...fuck me hard."  He started to bend his knees and then thrust upward, putting all his weight behind it, causing Jackie's tiny body to rise out of the water and then slap down again.  Every stroke made water splash out of the tub as Red fucked little Jackie as hard as he could, his giant cock stretching her tiny hole with every stroke.  She wrapped her legs around him, holding him tight as her body convulsed, "oh my fucking God, fuck me...fuck me."
    Her orgasm caused her already tight hole to squeeze his pole even tighter, and Red slammed into her as deep as he could, trapping her against the side of the hot-tub.  The water felt cool on her naked body, but the inside of her pussy felt like it was on fire as Red came deep into her belly.  He ground his pelvis against hers as he pumped his seed into her hole.  When he had emptied his balls into her, Red complimented Jackie, "that is one tight pussy you've got there; Steven is a lucky guy, you make sure he pleases you from now on."
    "Thanks Red," Jackie panted, "it used to be tight anyway; we all thought Kitty was exaggerating, but you lived up to her praise."
    "Well, I try," Red admitted as he climbed out of the tub, his cock hanging between his legs like a python. "I guess I better be getting back to the party before those dumb asses burn the place down."
    Kitty was just about to come looking for Red when he pushed his way through the hedge, seemingly dripping with perspiration.  "You're just in time," she informed him while carrying a large tray of cupcakes and brownie squares, "I just cut up the brownies and it's time for some dessert."
    "I just had mine, but I'll have a brownie," Red stated, chuckling.
    "I know that look Red Foreman," Kitty fake scolded, "were you having fun without me."
    "Just a little," Red grinned, grabbing Kitty's ass cheek and not caring who was watching.
    Pam and Jackie burst through the opening in the hedge and Red winked at his wife as she nodded her approval; then continued around the back yard serving baked goodies. She was a little wobbly on her feet, a result of all the daiquiris and the brownies and she nearly fell into Hyde's lap as she passed the card-players.  "Oh Steven, that was so sweet of you to contribute your brownies," she gushed as she set down the tray and massaged his shoulders.  "Maybe you could give me the recipe some day," she asked, "they have such a unique flavor.  I hope you don't mind that I added some red/white and blue icing."
    "No that's great, as a matter of fact if anyone asks, you can take credit for the brownies.  Maybe I could help you with that recipe right now if you're not too busy,"  Hyde volunteered."
    She immediately tugged his hand, "right now would be just perfect," she slurred.
    "Hey Kelso," take my place here, and don't lose all my firecrackers," Hyde called out.
    The poker pot had been made up of firecrackers, and Kelso; who had been in a corner of the yard flirting with Laurie; bounded over to the picnic table and assumed Hyde's cards, "you can count on me Hyde."
    "That's what I'm afraid of," Hyde called over his shoulder as Kitty yanked on his arm.
    "Oooo burn Kelso," Fez teased him, and Kelso slugged him playfully in the shoulder.
    The daiquiris and brownies had also combined to increase Kitty's libido and she actually had no interest in any recipe as she began to drag Hyde toward the cellar stairs, "I assume you keep your recipes down in the basement," she winked.
    "Right...that's exactly where I do my best cooking," Hyde answered, "you must be a mind reader."
    "I don't have to be clairvoyant to know what a teenage boy wants," Kitty stated as they reached the bottom of the stairs.  The duo had always had an unspoken sexual tension between them ever since Kitty had taught Hyde to dance for the school prom.  She remembered fondly feeling his erection pressing against her as they waltzed.  Kitty immediately began to unbutton her blouse, shrug it off her shoulders and remove her plain white bra.  Her breasts where a full 36 C and sagged on her chest, but would still pass the "pencil test."  Large brownish areola capped by pencil eraser nipples acted like magnets for Hyde's soft hands. "That's right Steven, take your time...I love to have my nipples sucked," she guided him, "I have heard some complaints that you rush things a bit."
    "You have fantastic tits Kitty," he glowed, "Jackie's are like little mosquito bites."
    "You know Steven, sometimes the smallest breasts are the most sensitive," she informed him.    As he alternately suckled at each nipple, Hyde was unzipping his jeans and shoving them down his legs.  "No underwear Steven," she asked.
    "No, I never bother with them...too constrictive, besides the Man wants you to wear underwear," he answered as she reached forward to grasp his erect seven incher.
    "My thoughts exactly," Kitty agreed as she unzipped her skirt and let it drift to the floor revealing that she was also not wearing underwear.   
    "You sly fox," Hyde remarked as he saw Kitty's dark blonde bush, "your pussy is exactly like I dreamed it would be."
    "Heh, heh, heh, so you dream about me," she teased.
    "Wet ones," Hyde admitted.
    Kitty backed away from Hyde, turned, opened the chest freezer and pulled out a freeze-pop. Hyde just watched as she hopped up on the freezer, peeled the paper off, and spread her legs. "Now you are going to learn to take your time with a woman...foreplay is everything for a girl, Steven."  He just watched in amazement as Kitty nudged the cherry freeze-pop through her bush and inserted it into her slit.  She began to slowly fuck herself with the frozen treat and urged Hyde, "now eat me Steven."  Leaping at her offer, Hyde dropped to his knees and sucked and nibbled at the cherry pop.  He took the stick between his teeth and slid it in and out of Kitty's dripping nest.  When the stick came loose, he spit it out and used his tongue to scoop the remaining chunk out of Kitty's pussy and then licked her clean.
    "Oh yes," Kitty moaned as her legs shuddered, "now that's how to please a woman...now I think it's your turn."  Hopping off the freezer, she led him over to the well-worn sofa and pushed him down in a sitting position, before dropping to her knees between his legs.  She  held his prick in her hand and without hesitation enveloped the head with her ruby-red lips.
    "Oh yes," Hyde exclaimed, "you're the best Kitty.  Teenage girls don't do blowjobs."  Hyde's seven inches was no comparison to Red's, so Kitty had no difficulty in deep-throating him; her lips all the way down to his balls.  Hyde began to thrust into her mouth as she sucked on his hard-on, ready to explode in her throat.   But Kitty had other plans and squeezed the base of his cock between her thumb and forefinger, not allowing him to ejaculate.  She stood up, straddled his legs and then kneeled on the sofa, her knees on each side of Hyde's body.  Reaching down between them, she grasped his rod, pointed it straight up and then smoothly and steadily lowered herself on his cock, sliding it between her slit and into her cunt. "Holy crap that feels good," Hyde grunted as Kitty settled on his lap.
    After a few seconds, Kitty looked him in the eyes and asked, "that's enough foreplay...are you just going to sit there or are you going to fuck me?"    As if he had been shocked with a cattle prod, Hyde began to piston his hips and thrust up into Kitty's juicy hole. "Yes...fuck me...fuck me hard Steven."  For years Hyde had wanted to sink his cock into Kitty, and he was now fucking the MILF of his dreams.
    "Your pussy is amazing," he complimented her as he slammed his cock in and out of her.
    Kitty's breasts were flopping up and down on her chest when they heard a voice coming down the basement stairs, "hey man...are you down here.  Kelso said you were down here."
Leo appeared on the steps and did not seem the lest bit shocked as he advanced toward the couple on the couch. "Hey man, I forgot...are you working tomorrow or am I?"   
    Hyde had stopped thrusting and angrily said, "jeez Leo, can't this wait?"
    As Leo answered, "yeah, I guess so, man," he was nonchalantly unfastening his pants and pushing them down to his ankles.  He was also not wearing underwear and his very long prick was rapidly growing.  It was about nine inches, but very slender like a hot-dog.
    "What the hell Leo," Hyde yelled as Leo kicked off his loafers and pants.   
    "It's a party man, and she's the hostess," Leo innocently answered.
    Kitty, amused at the exchange, laughed, "heh, heh, heh, it's OK Steven, I have another hole," and she leaned forward onto Hyde's chest, presenting her ass to Leo..
    Leo had set his beer down on the coffee table, and now picked it up and poured it along the length of his rod. Positioning himself behind Kitty, Leo separated her ample ass cheeks with his hands, pushed forward and easily penetrated her sphincter ring.  Not even pausing, Leo shoved forward and buried his slender cock in Kitty's ass hole.  Hyde and Leo could feel their penises separated by only a thin membrane as they began to withdraw and then thrust simultaneously.  "Oh, yes...heh, heh, heh, now that's nice," Kitty cooed as they fucked her holes.  Enjoying the feel of their cocks sliding in and out of her, Kitty added, "that's it boys, be good to your hostess...fuck me...fuck me good."
    Her tits squashed against Hyde's t-shirt, Kitty felt them drilling into her holes and encouraged them, "fuck me...fill me fucking holes.  Hyde's feet were planted firmly on the floor and he was slamming upward into her cunt, while her ass cheeks rippled when Leo rammed into her ass.  "Come on boys," Kitty urged, "I want to feel your cum inside me."
    Leo and Hyde picked up the pace as Kitty pushed back against their thrusts and, as if planned, they began to spurt their fluid in both of her holes at the same time.  Feeling them twitch inside her, Kitty pinched her own nipples and shivered as she joined them in orgasm,"oh yesssss, that's amazing."
    Leo stood up and backed away from the sofa, nearly tripping over the coffee table, "wow...that was great. Hyde what did I come down here for...thanks for a great party Mrs. Foreman."
    "Heh, heh, heh, I think you can call me Kitty," she giggled, "you're welcome, but don't leave.  Make sure to stay for the fireworks...we get a great view of them from the driveway, and there's plenty of food left."  When she stood and Hyde's shriveling prick slid out of her pussy, Kitty looked down and saw cum running down her legs from both holes.  She grabbed a t-shirt from the back of the sofa and wiped herself before getting dressed.
    "Ha, that's Eric's shirt," Hyde stated
    "Yeah, I thought so," Kitty admitted, "he's always leaving his clothes laying around.  Heh, heh, heh, it would serve him right if I put it back instead of throwing it in the laundry basket."
(But of course she threw it in the basket...after all, she was Kitty).
    In the yard, Red was cutting up the big, juicy watermelon he had prepared that morning by cutting out a small plug, pouring vodka into the melon, and then replacing the plug. This was well before anyone had heard of the "designated driver" but Red had offered to call a cab for anyone who felt uncomfortable driving home.  By now most of their peripheral friends from work had left anyway, and everyone in the yard was feeling very uninhibited.   
    Bob and Kelso switched out the horseshoes for Jarts.  These were actually lawn-darts; large plastic fins attached to heavy, sharp spikes which stuck in the ground when you threw them at plastic rings on the ground.  They were actually very dangerous, and their sale had been banned by the government, but if you already owned some....  Laurie sauntered over to watch, stood behind Bob and when Kelso was throwing his dart, she would pull her tank-top up to flash her breasts. This totally unnerved Kelso and he unleashed a wild throw that nicked Bob's arm, cutting it slightly.  Laurie really couldn't care less, but quickly grabbed Bob's arm and sexily said, "do you want me to kiss your boo-boo."
    Feeling the effects of the beer and brownies, Bob answered, "is that the best you can do?"
    Slyly, Laurie pulled on his arm, "I think you need a band-aid, you should come upstairs with me."    Bob followed her as if in a trance and Kelso followed him, as Laurie led them into the house, up the stairs, and into her room. Almost like magic, her tank-top and shorts (no underwear, of course) had disappeared and Laurie was completely naked, "do you see anything that would make your "ouchy" go away.  Her breasts were indeed tiny, but her nipples were the perkiest they had ever seen and the sparse blond bush did nothing to hide her fleshy pussy lips.  Kelso threw off his t-shirt, jeans and leopard-print underwear almost as quickly reveling his eight inch hot-dog of a penis...but of course Laurie had seen it before.  Bob took a little more time and had to sit on the side of the bed to pull his Bermuda shorts off. His boxers had covered a short, stubby rod.  It's length was certainly not impressive but it may have been the stoutest prick Laurie had ever seen (and she had seen a lot).  It reminded her of a beer can growing out of his groin.
    Crawling up onto her bed, Laurie remained on all fours; she liked it doggy-style.  Motioning for the boys to join her, she instructed, "Bob I think I would like to feel that stuffed into my pussy...Kelso, I know how much you like to cum on my face."  Bob climbed up behind Laurie as she spread her knees wide, giving him a perfect target as her already slippery lips began to part. Excited to get a chance to plug the cute blonde, Bob wasted no time nuzzling his crown between her folds, enjoying how they surrounded his head.  He started to push forward and, despite Laurie's sexual experience, he experienced some difficulty gaining entrance with his thick club.  Grasping her thin hips, Bob thrust forcefully forward and began to slide into Laurie
shaggy77

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, KnutIN

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA