Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All New Day, All Night Long - An Ariana Richards story  (Read 4791 times)

Cptnstrwrs

All New Day, All Night Long - An Ariana Richards story
« on: October 13, 2022, 08:44:22 PM »
        Ariana's head was spinning. Just moments ago her sex filled evening in the middle of an empty sporting arena with her friend and WWE wrestler Shelton Benjamin had come to a pleasurable conclusion. The two of them had gone through several different positions in and around the ring.  Then out of nowhere three of Shelton's wrestling buddies, The New Day showed up: Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and Big E. From the grins on their faces Ariana could tell the newcomers only had one thing on their minds. Ariana quickly agreed to have a foursome with them. She felt a little embarrassed as they ogled her naked body, but if she was being completely honest with herself she'd admit the she loved the attention. As they entered the ring she was also feeling a little nervous.
        It was true she had been with black guys before, Hell, she had been with six at once a few months ago, but this was different. Those guys were normal, everyday guys. Like Shelton, the members of the New Day were basically professional athletes. They constantly worked out, lifting weights and doing all sorts of endurance training. She was still recovering from her sexcapade with Shelton and that was just moments ago. They could probably go all night if they wanted to, a small part of Ariana hoping they wouldn't want to. Kofi and Xavier approach her first, wearing only their pants and boots. Big E hangs back, still wearing his spandex leotard. "Shelton tells us you're a big WWE fan?" Kofi asks. "Yeah I am," Ariana replies softly. "Well it just so happens we're big fans of yours," Xavier says, stroking her cheek, Ariana blushing. "Really?" Ariana asks. "Sure are," Big E says. "We're huge fans of any woman as hot as you are," he laughs. Ariana laughs nervously as Kofi and Xavier each take a position on either side of her. She knows what happens next, Ariana wishing she had more time to recover.
        At almost the same second both Kofi and Xavier slide their pants down to their ankles, exposing their huge cocks to her. Ariana pulls herself up off of the mat, kneeling between the two men. Taking a dick in each hand she begins to jerk them off. Big E watches in silence as she continues stroking his friends off, Ariana's eyes focused on the growing bulge in the lower part of his leotard. "Don't worry about me," he laughs. "My friends didn't come out here just for a handjob," Big E continues. Ariana turns her head as she opens her mouth and wraps her mouth around Kofi's dick in one swift motion. She slides her head up and down his length a few times before turning to Xavier, repeating the process of blowing one man while stroking the other several times in only a few minutes. Both men are rock hard in seconds, much to Ariana's chagrin. It's not that she doesn't like sucking dick, it's just that when they're as long and hard as Kofi and Xavier are it can make it more difficult to fit it all in her mouth at one time.
        She stops dead in her tracks as Big E pulls down his wrestling leotard, his enormous cock flopping out. It's longer and worse, thicker, MUCH thicker than either Kofi or Xavier, and she can tell that he's not even fully hard yet. He closes the space between with just a few steps, close enough to her that Ariana can feel the heat radiated off Big E's body. "I think it's time for you to try Big E's big D," he says, laughing. "And no hands, that's cheating," he adds quickly. Ariana opens her mouth, maneuvering until the tip of his dick brushes against her lips. Slowly she begins to slide herself further down his shaft as Big E grabs her by the wrists, wrapping her arms around his waist. Using his hips for leverage Ariana continues her slow pace, gently taking him in inch by inch. She panics as she feels his hands on the back of her head and braces herself.
        Obviously tired with Ariana's slow speed, Big E quickly pushes her head along his shaft while at the same time thrusting his hips forward, deep throating her hard. Eyes watering, Ariana gags on his cock, saliva filling her mouth as Big E continues to face fuck her roughly. Her mouth makes a "guah guah guah" sound as Big E jack hammers into her. Suddenly one of the other two men grab her breasts in their hands, caressing and squeezing them as Ariana slobbers all over Big E's cock. At the same time the other man slips his hand underneath her body and starts rubbing her clit furiously, occasionally sliding a finger or two between her legs. It only took seconds before Ariana could no longer focus, between having her tits groped, her pussy fingered and the biggest cock she'd ever seen crammed halfway down her throat. Deciding to just go with it Ariana moans loudly, the sound muffled by black cock.
        And just like that, the hand slides out of her now wet pussy at the same time the hands are removed from her breasts. Big E violently pulls out of her mouth, trails of spit flying ever direction as Ariana coughs and sputters, struggling to catch her breath. "I knew you could do it. Most women would've tapped out after the first few seconds," Big E chuckles. "But we're just getting started. Tonight I'm going to be your Big Black Dick Daddy," he says. Normally Ariana thought dirty talk was sort of lame, but knowing that she was going to take his huge cock in a few seconds, she decided to play along hoping it would shorten the time she'd have to endure his dick inside her. "I can't wait Daddy," she purrs back at him. All three members of the New Day and even Shelton, grinned at each other after their initial shock wore off.
        "Come here baby, Daddy's got a special treat for you," Big E says. Getting to her feet Ariana wraps her arms around his head, pulling him towards her, kissing him hard on the lips. "I can't wait Daddy," she giggles, trying not to show the men how nervous she is right now. Big E leans in, a sly grin on his face. "Happy to hear it girl," he replies, sliding his hands under her thighs. With one quick yank he picks her up, spreading her legs open in the process. Time slows for Ariana, seconds passing like hours as Big E slides her onto his waiting erection. He slips into her easily enough, her pussy already wet thanks to the earlier foreplay. After that is a different story. He slides her down his length, inch by agonizing inch, until he's balls deep inside her. Ariana moans and whimpers as he penetrates her, the blonde's tight pussy stretched to it's limits. "It's too big Daddy," Ariana hears herself whimper. "The worst part is over babe. It only gets better from here, trust me," he says. He begins to bounce her up and down on his cock, tossing her around like a rag doll. She holds on for dear life, both scared but also a little aroused.
         Ariana gives herself a few minutes to adjust to the situation, surprised to find it isn't as bad as she first thought it would be. Any pain she felt as he penetrated her is now gone, replaced only with pleasure. "Fuck me Daddy! Give me that big cock of yours!" Ariana wails. "Ugh! Your little white pussy is so tight baby," Big E grunts. "We'll have to do something about that," he laughs, picking up speed. "Oh god! Don't stop Daddy! Stretch my pussy out on your big black cock," Ariana cries. She sees the other three men stroking themselves as the watch Big E fuck her mercilessly and Ariana can't take it anymore. Her body trembles, Ariana climaxing violently on his cock. "Shit Daddy! I'm cumming all over your black cock," she whimpers as her pussy quivers tightly around Big E's dick. He holds her still until she finishes, setting her down gently. Ariana groans as he pulls out of her and she feels her pussy struggling to regain it's previous size. "My girl took it like a champ!" Big E shouts. "But we're just getting started," he continues.
         Kofi and Xavier have her get down on all fours.  She lets out a yelp as Xavier penetrates her ass. He grabs her by the hips, squeezing hard as he drills her. Kofi puts a hand under her chin, lifting her face towards him. She gets the message, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue as he slides his cock inside. The men spit roast her holes for what feels like hours, even though Ariana knows it's only been a few minutes. "She's been doing so good I think we should do something special for our new friend. You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Big E asks. "Let's do it!" Xavier exclaims.
        They pull out of Ariana, Xavier laying down on his back next to her. They have her lower her ass onto his waiting cock. Xavier puts his hands on her shoulders, pulling her towards him. She thinks he wants to kiss her but as Big E approaches she realizes she's going to blow Big E instead. As they get in position she feels the tip of Kofi's dick pressing against her ass as Xavier pounds her asshole. She eyes go wide as she realizes what's about to happen. Kofi pushes himself inside her ass next to Xavier. She groans loudly as the cocks stretch her previously tight asshole. "Mmmph! Ugghhh!" Ariana cries as they pump her firm ass, the sounds muffled by Big E's cock. She feels a dick rub up against her hand and she realizes it's Shelton. Wrapping her hand around him she jerks him off as best she can given her awkward position. Judging by his grunting and groaning Ariana can tell she's doing a great job.
        Ariana was no stranger when it came to having two dicks in her asshole, but the one other time she did it the men weren't nearly this big. It felt weird and more than a little uncomfortable at first, but the longer the men pounded her firm ass, the more natural it felt. She felt like she could cum again any second but the men had other plans. They pull out of her ass at the same time, Ariana letting out a little whimper. Shelton and Big E help her to her feet. "I thought we were friends Ariana. Why didn't you let me have a piece of that hot little ass a few minutes ago?" Shelton asks, a hurt look on his face. Her heart sank. She and Shelton had been friends for years, so it was only fair that he got a turn too. "You're right Shelton. I'm sorry. It never even crossed my mind that you would be into anal," Ariana says. Shelton lies down on the floor and motions her over. He has her turn so her back is to him. As she begins to lower her ass towards his cock, she has to agree that reverse cowgirl is one of the better positions for anal sex. It always seems like her partner was able to more fully penetrate her asshole while in this position.
        She leans back, arching her back as she uses her hands and feet to steady herself. Ariana begins to slowly slide her ass up and down Shelton's cock. She can't help but grin as she hears him groaning as she continues fucking him. As she looks at the members of the New Day she can tell they all want more time with her. She gives them a seductive smile, taking a hand and rubbing it on her pussy. Kofi is the first to react, practically running over to them. Ariana stops for a moment, giving Kofi a chance to slide his cock between her legs. It felt good to Ariana to finally have a more 'traditional' double penetration. She was a one hole - one dick kind of girl. She let the men take control, Kofi and Shelton alternating their thrusts. It had only been a couple of minutes before Xavier once again wanted in on the action. She expected Kofi to pull out and let Xavier in, but she quickly realized the men had other ideas. "Hey don't look at me like that," Xavier laughs. "If you could get two dicks in your ass you can definitely handle two dicks in your pussy," he replies. She sighes, knowing he makes a valid point. Ariana opens her legs as wide as she can, Xavier squeezing in the pile of bodies and pushing himself into her pussy. As the three men pump and pound her holes as hard and fast as they can Big E approaches, dick in his hand. She bends back, her upper body now in a weird angle and begins blowing him.
        No matter how awkwardly she had to position herself Ariana can't deny that there were few sex acts better than an airtight double penetration. Triple, she quickly corrects herself. If her mouth wasn't full she would tell the men to speed up, wanting them to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible. As if they could read her mind the three men in her lower holes begin pounding her as fast as they can. The pressure of the cocks between her legs and Big E's dick shoved halfway down her throat, sliding in and out of her from every orifice, would have been enough to bring her to climax. She had the added bonus of their hands wandering across her naked body, one of the men playing with her breasts as another rubbed at her clit. She can tell from the look in his eyes that Big E knows she's about to cum. Rather than pull out, he slides even further down her throat as she cums. She moans loudly, even with the cock in her mouth muffling her cries as her body trembles, crushed between their muscular bodies. They pull out of her one by one, Big E first, then Xavier, then Kofi, followed lastly by Shelton.
         As she lays on the mat Ariana realizes that none of the men have cum yet. She realizes too late though, that this looks to be part of their plan, all the men jerking themselves as quickly as they can. Kofi and Xavier help her up into a kneeling position and instinct takes her over. She opens her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue. The men close in, circling her closely. "Cum for me. You guys can do it. I want to taste you all!" Ariana moans, rubbing her pussy furiously. Shelton is first, squirting his load all over her waiting tongue. Xavier is the next one to pop, getting most of it in her mouth, a thin trail of semen running down her cheek. Kofi shoots his load next from behind her, a glob of landing on her forehead with the bulk of it making it to her mouth. All eyes turn to Big E as with a loud grunt he sprays her with one of the biggest loads she's ever seen. Only a tiny bit lands in her mouth, the rest of it plastering her face. She swallows their combined loads with one big gulp, licking her face as clean as she can. Shelton hands her a towel and she cleans off the rest of her face.
        The men dress quickly, the three members of the New Day leaving soon after. Ariana puts her bra and panties back on as Shelton gathers the rest of her clothes. "Hey is there anywhere I can take a quick shower," she asks him. "Yeah I can show you where it is," he replies. She takes the rest of her clothes from him, not bothering to get fully dressed as she follows him to the women's locker room. Ariana can only imagine how funny she must look, walking through the hallways of the arena only in her bra and panties. "I'd stay but I have a plane to catch," Shelton says. She kisses him on the cheek. "Thanks for an amazing night," she says, blushing a bit. "It was my pleasure," he laughs as he walks away.
          She enters the locker room, putting her clothes on one of the benches. Ariana slides her bra and panties off, throwing them into the pile of clothes. Shelton had told her that the area with the showers were farther back, past the locker room were she currently was. The closer she got to the showers Ariana could swear she heard the sound of running water. But that was impossible since Shelton assured her that everyone else had left, hadn't they? "Is someone there?" Ariana calls out nervously. "Yeah. I'm just finishing up. Who's out there?" a woman's voice answers back. "My name's Ariana. Take your time. I'm in no hurry," Ariana replies. "Want to join me and save some time?" the mystery woman calls back. Curious Ariana peeks into the shower, surprised at who she sees....

To be continued....

To all my fellow WWE fans out there I'm trying something different for this and my next story. What WWE Diva do you want Ariana to find in the shower? Comment below and your wish may come true.  :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 09:32:29 PM by Cptnstrwrs »

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Dexter07

Viri

Re: All New Day, All Night Long - An Ariana Richards story
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 08:54:25 AM »
Wrestlers are really getting some love in these stories.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

Re: All New Day, All Night Long - An Ariana Richards story
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 10:00:04 AM »
Wrestlers are really getting some love in these stories.

Any suggestions on which WWE Diva Ariana should find in the locker room shower?  :)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA