Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All Harlot's Eve 3 - Midnight Dreams: The Vampire Lovers  (Read 2373 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
All Harlot's Eve 3 - Midnight Dreams: The Vampire Lovers
« on: October 09, 2022, 08:49:26 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

All Harlot's Eve 3: Midnight Dreams: The Vampire Lovers
Starring Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan
(MFF, FF, MF, Oral, Anal, Creampie)
By MaxwellLord

Oh hey, nice to see you again. Of course "seeing you" is a relative term for me. I mean I'm not really seeing anything but let's just go with it rather than getting into the how's and why's of the senses within the realm of dreams.

However, I would like to tell you something that slipped my mind last time. Or rather, expand upon it. See, it's not just two minds that can be drawn to each other in the dreamscape. I mean of course, why would it be such a limited number? I mean so many people have the same dreams and desires there's no reason more than two wouldn't link up. And sometimes those dreams and desires match up perfectly with other dreams, desires and fantasies that on the surface seem to be night and day. Though the caveat sometimes, not always but sometimes, is that two or more of the people in such link-ups already know each other. And guess what, I have an example brewing right now.

Mike Colan is the kind of guy who's always thinking about the next horizon without really figuring out how he was going to get there. Often times the handsome young loner would think about just selling everything and hitting the road until his car crapped out and just being a wanderer, a hitchhiker. A drifter would also be an apt term but he thought wanderer had more gravitas as a title. As he slipped into dreams with Bela Lugosi on the TV, this kind of life was one his mind. A dream was wandering, something new everyday. Excitement, and in this particular case, rainy nights.

Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan are very close friends, co-workers and actresses. Lately, they haven't had too much time to hang out what with Vanessa being a new mom and Madelaine being busy with her career, shooting movies back to back. However, the two found a window of time, a weekend to hang out together. Vanessa had asked her parents to watch her child and both were free of any work commitments. They decided to have an old fashioned girls' night in, a sleep over. And what goes better with a sleep over than horror movies? The besties decided for an all night marathon and they began to drift off to sleep on the couch at around three in the morning after a triple header vampire marathon of Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Lost Boys, and The Hunger. And trust me, those movies are going to lead to one heck of a combo with Mike's own dreams. Let's take a look.

Mike couldn't remember when exactly he'd hit the road. To a degree it seemed like he'd always been there, always dressed in jeans, hiking boots, a t-shirt, a hoodie and a black windbreaker. His backback held a few other clothes and essentials, but couldn't recall the last time he wore any of them. He also couldn't recall a time when it wasn't pouring rain or when every car that passed him didn't even slow down. Not that they could see him. In the hard rain he could barely see the road behind him when he looked, all he saw was spattering rain, a black void that the road faded into and white mist.

Not that the road ahead was any better. Not a single light ahead. Or that's what he thought. Her turned to his right, ready to take out his flashlight and look for some kind of shelter from the elements he saw something in the distance. In the veil of the darkness of the blackest night, burning bright like a shining star he saw a light. As he walked towards it the light came into shape as a window, multiple windows. The glow slowly became more defined as he found himself on a dirt path that seemed to come out of nowhere. Soon the dirt path became paved with cobble stones, however by the time he noticed that he was more focused on the metal gate in front of him. It was attached to matching metal fencing on either side, decorated, sculpted and shaped into vines and flowers and creatures Mike couldn't quite make out. Once more before thoughts could be gather on what he was able to make out in the hostile weather another curious thing happened when he touched the gate; it opened. No lock. He looked past the gate to finally see a house. It was three stories tall from what he could tell. It looked old, the kind of old that was timeless, that modern day architects tried to recreate but always somehow lacked the authenticity to reproduce what he was looking at right now.

Mike made his way up the path, taking note of the hedges shaped into animals; some wolves, a bat, he even saw a dragon. It'd be impressive if he wasn't soaked to the bone and desperate for a friendly face or at least a momentary respite from the harsh weather.

He made it to the door and found an ornate knocker, a demonic face with the knocker itself through it's nose. He rapped the door with it three times and waited. Within moments he heard the sound of several locks unlocking before the heavy door pulled back, opening for him.

Behind the door was something that Mike was not expecting and that was two women who were beautiful beyond reason. The one who was holding the door open was a striking chocolate skinned beauty with the kind of curves he wished he'd been traveling on. Voluptuous and hypnotizing, she alone would be the kind of company he'd be happy to keep, especially with the skin-tight leather pants and boustier top that exposed just a bit of that tight tummy and pushed those luscious tits up so a person couldn't help but at least take one glance. But that wasn't all, as by her side was a ravishing redhead with her own set of dangerous curves, particularly around the back alleyways. Of course what she was wearing helped, a tight black floral dress where the sleeves formed into gloves. The skirt of the dress was short, providing a peek of her pale bare thighs, the thigh high leather boots she was wearing making the peek of flesh even more enticing.

"Can we help you?" the dark beauty asked. There wasn't a tone of annoyance in her voice or even concern of possible danger, just a general want to know.

"Yeah, um hi," he said. "My name's Mike and it's pouring rain and I just need a place to stay until the rain dies out and I saw your house in the distance and figured I'd give it a try. And I get it, strange guy, two women alone in a secluded house. So if you guys are feeling cautious could you loan me an umbrella or something?"

"Hmmm, what do you think Madelaine?" she asked the redhead.

"Well Vanessa," Madelaine responded. "I think an umbrella simply won't do for him. I think we can give this handsome guy a bit of shelter."

"Come on in," Vanessa said, the lovely pair moving aside to let their soaking wet guest in. "The name was Mike, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, and thanks," he said, sliding his boots off on the hardwood floor. "Rain's coming down so hard out there I thought I might drown taking a few breaths."

"It's coming down in way I haven't seen in years," Vanessa said, leading Mike to the living room and offering him a seat on the couch. "Wouldn't you agree Mads?"

"You don't see this kind of storm very often," Madelaine agreed, then turned to Mike. "Please, sit down. You must be exhausted in addition to everything else."

"Yeah, but I'm soaked to the bone. I don't want to ruin your couch."

"Don't worry about it," assured Vanessa, guiding him down. "Trust me, that couch has seen far worse things than water."

"You must be famished!" Madelaine exclaimed. "Can we get you anything? We just finished dinner so it wouldn't be too hard to put together a plate."

"I don't want to impose."

"No trouble at all," Vanessa said.

"Well, okay, sure," he said with a smile. "Thanks."

"We'll be right back," Vanessa said, leading Madelaine into the kitchen. With the lovely ladies away, Mike looked around the living room from his seat. Despite the outside looking like some kind of cross between The Munsters' house and a Rockwell painting. The interior was absolutely modern for the most part. A big TV, two laptops, nothing really seemed out of the ordinary except for a few things, namely some of the paintings. They were old, very old. He was surprised that two women so young would own them, but then dismissed it. The people in the paintings, two women, looked remarkably like them, so he dismissed them as nothing more than inherited heirlooms.

While Mike was getting a view of the pair's living quarters the two women were in the kitchen, just as modern as the living room, in a rather intense discussion.

"He's it," Madelaine said, arms folded. Vanessa was bent over looking in the fridge for something put on a plate. "I'm telling you Nessa he's the one. I felt it the moment we locked eyes and so did you!"

"That's just wanting to fuck him Mads," Vanessa said. "It has been at least a decade since either of us has gotten any good dick." She continued to rifle through the fridge. "Shit, what did we eat when we were human?"

"It's more than wanting dick and you know it." Madelaine made her way across the kitchen and leaned her back against the counter right next to Vanessa and the fridge. "You felt it too, don't lie. The last time I saw you with that look on your face was the first time you saw me. And that was for more than my ass."

"Well, that's how it ended up," Vanessa said, getting up to place a kiss on Madelaine's plump lips. "But the one to complete the Triplicate? Tonight, randomly like this?"

"Wasn't our meeting random?" Madelaine countered. "I mean I love how you romanticize dearest but the stars weren't aligned. If it was fate's hand it was invisible to you and I. It could very well be the same case with Mike in there. And if not...you can't tell me you aren't craving some cock too."

"True," Vanessa said. She tapped her purplish-black nails on the open fridge door. "Look, how about we ask him a few questions, see if things added up like you and I did all those years ago. Either way I think this night ends with something we want. Either with our little home complete or some good dick and some dinner afterwards."

The pair laughed, their tongues running over their teeth, especially over the canines, which to an outside observer seemed to get longer, even if for a brief moment.

"Let's say you're right Mads, who gets first?"

"You of course," the redhead replied. "After all, you're the sire here. You turned me after all. Even thought the rules state we both have to turn him to make it official, tradition says you should get the first go around. Besides, last time I had the first bite, just in case all it is is dinner and a nightcap. And as for food, I'm pretty sure we have some stuff left over from what our last meal ate."

Madelaine took over the fridge and soon grabbed something perfect. "Here we go," she said as rose up. "Chicken Parm. The last one didn't even touch it before he had a hunger for something else. Then we got hungry." She smiled, licking her lips at the memory, a gesture Vanessa also partook in. "Just sprinkle on some of those endurance spices we got from our favorite witch Kiernan and we're good to go."

"No go Madelaine," Vanessa said, shaking her index finger no. "If we we have to use magic to make him go for it then he can't be the one to complete the triplicate."

"These spices didn't make the last guy want to fuck us, we did. This just gives them an oomph, some nitro in the tank. It doesn't affect them emotionally or alter perceptions, it just gives them a boost. After all, he's just a mortal man. For now, at least. Besides, it won't even kick in until he'd ready to go. Which means when he's ready to go it's all him."

"Okay." Vanessa looked to the spice rack and took the right one out, sprinkling it on the dish before sliding it into the microwave. Once the bell dinged, the hot meal was ready to go and the two dishes took it out to their guest.

"That smells amazing," Mike said as they came in. Vanessa laid the plate in on the coffee table in front of him then fork at its side while Madelaine put down a bottle of mineral water for him to drink. "Thank you so much."

"Sorry, we don't really have much to drink besides water," the redhead said before taking a seat on one of the two recliners opposite the couch and Vanessa the other, a small table between the two.

"Don't be sorry. I mean, you let me in your home, which is beautiful by the way, and now you feeding me. I don't know if I can thank you enough."

"Oh, I'm sure you will," Vanessa said, putting just a bit of flirtatiousness in her voice, which Mike picked up on. He shrugged it off though. He'd been on the road for so long his mind could have been paying tricks on him. Still, these ladies were something else, beyond just the looks. A beautiful woman, let alone two, was a sight for sore eyes but there was something about them, something he felt when he laid eyes on them for the first time. Still, he pushed it to the back of his head. It was probably just a combination of exhaustion, hunger and road weariness. He decided to kill the middle of the two problems by digging in to the hot meal in front of him.

"This is so damn good," he said after swallowing the first bite. "It's been way too long since I've had anything that wasn't from a wrapper."

"And how long would that be?" Madelaine asked, crossing her long legs and leaning forward. "How long have you been drifting Mike?"

"Honestly I don't know," he said after taking a sip of the fizzy water. "It just feels like it's always been this way, you know? You know, I don't even really remember why I started, just that I wanted to and now, this."

"Believe it or not, I think I have a good idea of what that's like," the redhead. "When you make one choice that completely changes your life and you experience so many new things it gets to the point you can't even remember life before it if you tried."

"Exactly."

"And you never find a place to settle down?" Vanessa asked. "Always moving?"

"Pretty much. Honestly I usually wouldn't even have stopped here and just pushed on through the storm but, I don't know, something just kind of drew me in this direction. Usually just ignore those lights in the distance you know?"

"Yeah, sometimes you see something and you just feel a calling." Vanessa smiled, then exchanged glances with Madelaine. "You know we don't get too many visitors here. We're not exactly shut ins but as you can tell, the house is a bit out of the way."

"Yeah, but it wasn't too hard to find, the path just seemed to appear out of nowhere. Even in the dark it just seemed like it was obvious where it was."

"Is that a fact?" Madelaine said, a tone of "Told ya" in her voice that could be heard loud and clear by Vanessa, who gave her redhaired lover a look. It was a look Madelaine knew very well, she smiled and gave a slight nod before saying. "You know what, just the smell of that has me hungry. I'm going to in the kitchen, maybe whip something up. Vanessa, you hungry?"

"Mmm, maybe later," she said with a grin. Madelaine got up from the chair and headed into the kitchen, leaving Mike and Vanessa alone. It was time to move things forward and Vanessa knew how to get things done.

"Must get lonely out there all alone," Vanessa said. "I mean you aren't attached to anyone obviously if you're such a happy wanderer."

"You get used to it," Mike said after a swallow of food. "At least I'm not restless anymore, you know? I mean it's pretty perfect. I hit a town, get a quick little job, make enough money for food and travel then move on. Sure, my only companions usually end up being the roaches if the motel I'm crashing in is suitably cheap but that's the price for a bit of freedom."

"So that's it? No other type of companionship?"

"Well, what do you mean?"

"Something more...intimate." Vanessa got up from her seat and joined Mike on the couch, getting very close to him. She placed her hand on his leg, turning everything up to eleven. She could smell how turned on he was, how hot her he thought both she and Madelaine. Was it an unfair advantage? Sure. But it was one that was proving Madelaine right. There'd be no vampiric hypnotism for this man, he was ready and willing. But first, the seemingly mandatory assurance she was serious. "Like I said, Madelaine and I don't get much company, especially of the male persuasion and one of them being as attractive as you are is even more rare." Vanessa's free hand brushed a strand of wet hair from his face. "So, in addition to a roof and  warm meal, I'd like to offer you a big comfy bed...and a warm body to enjoy it with." In the seconds it took her to move her mouth to his, she could hear his blood pumping, his heart beating. The special spice was already kicking in, which was proof positive he was game. The feeling of Mike's kiss and his tongue in Vanessa's mouth was just frosting on the cake.

The kiss was fierce and gentle at the same time. They both wanted to tear each other's clothes off but were holding back for the bed. Still as the kiss broke Mike did have one question.

"What about Madelaine?" he asked. "I mean won't it be kind of weird if we're gone and-"

"Shhhhh," Vanessa said, pressing her index finger to his lips. "I'll leave the door unlocked if she wants to join us." As Mike soaked that thought in, Vanessa got up and took him by the hand, leading the young drifter up the stairs and to her bedroom.

They were in the bed chambers in moments, the trip up the stairway merely a means to an end. The bedroom was simple, but the bed itself had a certain flair to it. White and red blankets and satin sheets covered the bed itself with a plethora of plush pillows at the head. There were more details to be made out but Mike couldn't quite pull it off with the only source of light being the light from the hallway. Vanessa seemed to handle that issue. With a wave of her handle candles lit up in the room. It looked like magic but Mike quickly dismissed it. They were electric lamps. He'd seen stuff like that before. The bulbs were shaped like flames and were even designed to flicker like them. That's what he told himself to refute the fact he actually saw was indeed magic. Besides, the most magical thing in the room was already the focus of his attention, Vanessa herself.

With the candles lit Vanessa closed the door almost completely, leaving a crack open for Madelaine's eventual arrival. Vanessa was going to take advantage of the first round just as Madelaine insisted.

The dark beauty pulled Mike to her and the two were off. The kisses were hungrier, each other's hand pawing and groping their bodies before they quickly began to go for each others clothes. Vanessa had to be careful not to go too far and use her full strength and tear his clothes off like tissue. Even she was surprised at how much she wanted him. She hadn't felt lust like this since she first met Madelaine.

First his shirt came off, thrown across the room. Vanessa's went first and was thrown in the opposite direction along with her bra. Once the girls were free Mike was drawn to them, as Vanessa fully expected. She moaned softly at the fresh touch of a stranger, and an eager one at that. She from the firm grip of his hands and the touch of his kiss Vanessa could tell it had been far too long since Mike had partaken in sins of the flesh.

Far too long would be an understatement in Mike's mind if he was able to to think about anything else but the feel and taste of Vanessa's flesh. He squeezed her mounds, almost not believing such perfect globes could exist before extending his tongue for a taste. He tongue circled around her nipple before sucking it in, giving a gentle bite and tug with his teeth just before he moved to the other one.

From there Vanessa swore she knew how it was going to go. They'd kiss again and she'd push him towards the bed. He'd lose his pants and she'd suck him, just to make sure he was ready to go before she lost her pants. That was the plan and at first it seemed to be going exactly how the vampiress expected it. Mike's lips moved from the heavenly mounds to her lips and pulled her close. However, Mike changed the script slightly, turning Vanessa towards the bed and backing her onto it. Once Vanessa was sitting on the edge, Mike went to his knees.

First he lifted her right leg and pulled off her black boot before setting her bare foot down on the hard wood floor before doing the same to the other. Both his hands them moved up her leather clad legs before he reached the buttons at the top. He undid them, slightly loosening the skintight clothing before beginning to peel it off. Vanessa lifted her beautiful bottom up from the bed just long enough to help with the disrobing. Soon those leather pants were tossed aside, just as meaningless as her bodice top now was.

While this wasn't what Vanessa originally thought was going to happen, she had no problem with the drifter's adlibbing. She opened her legs and gave him a better view of her glistening and waiting slit. It was time for the second course. Once more Vanessa's right leg was lifted up, her ankle resting on his shoulder. The first of a trail of kisses began on that same ankle, her leg moving forward as Mike's lips and tongue moved from her calves to her thigh. Now her knee was folded at his shoulder and Mike was getting closer to the prize.

"Mmmm damn," Vanessa gasped. First contact was made with her pussy, a delicate brush of his tongue on her labia majora, like a barely there breeze that knock the wind out of her. For a man who hadn't experienced the touch of a woman in so long the years blurred together Mike seemed to know exactly what he was doing. That combined with his obvious need for that touch gave the touch of his fingers and the feel of his tongue that extra spark.

Every brush of his tongue was a new color in Vanessa's head, glowing like a neon sign with a buzz of a different sort going trough her body. And when he got her clit, the way her toyed with her reminded her so much of herself and how sometimes she would toy with her own prey before eating them. He was doing the same thing in a way, though the definition of eating was vastly different in his case.

Up and down, a rise and fall similar to her own stomach as her breathing got more ragged. He would push all her buttons, his fingers now plunging her velvet depths as he continued to taste the most delicious dessert he had in memory, recent or otherwise.

Vanessa reached her hand down and grabbed Mike by the back of the head and began to grind on his face which only spurred him on the Vanessa's pleasure, a pleasure that was just growing and growing. She licked her teeth, her tongue running over her fully formed fangs. They always  came out when her arousal what at her peak. She couldn't help it, neither could Madelaine. Something told her however that Mike wasn't going to notice, much less mind if he did.

"There....right there...don't stop...make me cum...make my pussy cum...yessss...."

The storm outside cracked with it's first bolt of thunder as Vanessa began to cum, her voice cracking like the thunder as Mike would not let up until she finally fell back on the bed, a quivering mess. However, as Mike got to his feet to climb on top of his loving benefactor Vanessa took her turn to change the script. She rose up with a start, re-energized by the orgasm and hungry for more. She went for his pants and pulled them down, his hard cock bouncing out and exposed to the candlelight. That exposure was quick however as once more it found itself in darkness, a warm, wet and wholly satisfying sensation courtesy of Vanessa's mouth.

The suckjob was voracious and savage but also deftly skilled. Vanessa knew what she was doing and any appearance of chaos was nothing short of pure illusion. Every swipe and brush of her tongue was deliberate, every slurp purposeful. She was pushing his buttons now and the effect was instant. However, it wasn't her intent to make him cum, at least not yet. Even though those special spices now coursing through his blood would make such a thing barely more than a speed bump for their erotic encounter, she wanted that orgasm to be a bit more fulfilling for them both, especially if he was the one to finish the triplicate.

Still that, didn't mean she couldn't make him ache for that release. And ache he did. He couldn't quite pinpoint what she was doing. He felt her tongue swirl around the mushroom tip, a horny hurricane forming in her mouth. But there was something else, the slightest bit of sharpness. It gave an extra thrill to the sensation. It couldn't have been her teeth, the suckjob was too smooth. From the way it only hit every so often with a certain turn of Vanessa's mouth Mike figured it had to be some kind of tongue piercing. Whatever it was, it made holding back all the more difficult. He throbbed badly, worried he could pop at any moment. And when that fear got too great Vanessa could sense it and pulled off his cock with a pop.

The Undead Beauty got to her feet a big smile on her face. This time she and Mike were 100% on the same page as the fell on the bed together, Mike on top and Vanessa beneath, her legs open and waiting for his grand entrance, the only way this vamp like being staked.

"Oh god damn," Mike said, Vanessa's paradisial pussy feeling better than he could have imagined. While all the time he had spent on the road might have added to that, that didn't take away any of the magic she was delivering. To call it a perfect fit might have been underselling. Tight, hot and oh so snug, it was a small miracle he did flood her tunnel of love with cum within the first few thrusts.

Fortunately for them both, Mike had staying power and Vanessa was learning just how big her craving for cock had been. She writhed beneath him, every pump driving her to new heights. She couldn't hide her fangs now, though as they kissed and Mike's tongue entered and re-entered her mouth. If he felt it while wrestling with her own pink tongue it didn't register. Then sensations they were both sharing were far too intense.

"More...harder...fuck me...FUCK!" Vanessa shouted, her voice the sweetest booming thunder Mike had ever heard. His kisses burnt like dashes of Holy Water on her neck; with the advantage of course he wasn't leaving a single mark. The wall of the room however might not be so lucky as the headboard would violently hit against it from the sheer momentum and velocity of their passionately furious fucking. "Nnng deeper....fucking gimme that dick...."

The thrusts slowed, Mike looking deep in Vanessa's brown eyes, swearing he could see a hint of glowing red in the irises. She let out moans, lip quivering moans as he slowly pushed in to the hilt. Deep, hard and giving her everything he had. He caressed her face, his thumb circling her lips before she sucked it in, her tongue rolling over. She could almost feel his lifeblood on her tongue, tasting it. It wasn't time for that, not yet. There was still pleasure to be had and a decision to be made on how she would take that sacred drink.

Mike removed his thumb from Vanessa's mouth and pressed his lips to her once more. As their mouths melded again she rolled them both over and she rose up, giving him the perfect view of her on his cock. Her milk chocolate skin had a sheen of sweat on it that seemed to make her glow in the candlelight with her long dong hair sticking to her in strands. His green eyes combed over all of her; the full breasts, the curvy hips, every beautiful inch of her. And what his eyes went over his hands followed, each tender but starving caress very much appreciated by the woman on top. When his hands settled at her hips, she smirked at him and then began to speak.

"I'm going to ride this spectacular dick until we both cum," she said, tracing her nails in random patterns on his chest. "How's that sound?"

"Like the best possible thing ever," he said before giving her ass a quick little spank.

"Mmmm baby you ain't seen nothing yet...we're just starting." And start she did. Slowly her hips began to groove and rock, slowly moving her her cunt on his rod. The moans from the both were soft and low, with Vanessa speak sweet dirty nothings. "Yeah...oh yeah...you like that....dick fits so good in this pussy baby...mmmm love how it feels...you're so fucking good in my pussy....ohhh god damn..."

A pace was slowly built up, matching the deep breathing both were doing. Mike was totally enthralled as Vanessa rode him, watching her tits sway with the motion and savoring the feeling of her flesh on his palms almost as much as he was the sensations of being embedded deep within her carnal cavern.

"Mmmmm yeah....yeah...." her voice and moans were still soft but building with her pace. Vanessa's ride was going from a gentle trot to a full gallop on the verge of Mike being a bucking bronco. Again the wall would suffer injuries from the head board and Vanessa rocked and bounced on Mike's cock, her volume going even higher when Mike gripped her hips hard and began to thrust up into her. Her seductive moans because shouts of pure pleasure, new octaves being reached when Mike began to play with her clit.

"Cum cum cum CUM WITH ME!!!!" Vanessa was on that verge and Mike was right with her. The hitchhiker shot up into a sitting position and her legs wrapped tightly around his waste, the two staring each other out as they sprinted towards ecstasy.

"YESSSSS!" Vanessa cried, legs holding Mike tight as her cunt tightened and milked his cock of its seed. it was a reward she soon got, as he grunted like a savage, his balls emptying into her hungry snatch. The pair kissed in the afterglow, somewhere in the realm between animal and man. They were so lost in the moment they didn't notice they had had an audience for quite a few minutes.

"Well, that was something else," Madelaine said with a smile. Mike and Vanessa looked over to her to see the red head stripped bare, her pale form heightened by the red patch of pubic hair, neatly trimmed into a triangle and her candy pink nipples.

The fiery-haired vixen stood in the doorway, hands on her hips and a smile on her face. Mike was somewhat shocked by this, even in his orgasmically-dazed state. Vanessa, not so much. She flashed her century lover a smile.

"Well Vanessa, I do believe you've gotten to know our guest very well."

"You'd be correct in that assumption Madelaine," Vanessa replied.

"Would you mind if I cut in there and got to know him a better myself?"

"By all means." Vanessa gave Mike one more kiss before departing his still solid stalk. "Hang on and have fun." She gave him a wink before crawling to the lower left corner of the more-than-king size bed.

Madelaine meanwhile had made her wait to the foot of the bed, crawling from the bottom up, in between Mike's open legs. Her brown eyes were locked on on his still rock hard rod, her mouth drooling at tasting the glistening prick.

Mike moaned when he felt Madelaine's delicate grip take hold of him, his cock still a little sensitive after giving Vanessa a healthy dose of his seed. His eyes were on Madelaine's. She made sure to catch his gaze as she extended her tongue and slowly licked up his cock from base to tip before wrapping those full lips around the head and sucking hard, so hard he shook from the intensity overload.

The redheaded vamp released the head with a pop and softly jerked his cock. "Mmmm, now that's a cocktail," she said. "One of my favorite spirits mixed with a whole knew one. It's quite addicting. I think I'll add to it. Not just yet though."

Madelaine's gaze pierced through Mike and got him at his core. Every delicate but deliberate swipe of her tongue against his sensitive crown didn't just send shivers up his spine, they sent Antarctic bursts. She was teasing him, barely giving him anything and in turn throwing everything at him. Despite being granite hard Mike was putty in the ginger's hand.

While nothing could match experiencing it, Vanessa was having fun watching. She moaned softly, playing with her pussy while watching Madelaine work. It was rare she saw her lover like this. nine times out of ten Madelaine was downright submissive, always taking direction and ready and willing to be restrained, even with their meals. However, once in a blood red moon she let the demon within out and took control. Vanessa had yet to meet a living or unliving thing that could resist, herself included and seeing Madelaine in the midst of it she could easily understand why.

The strawberry blonde's tongue worked all over the hard prick of the drifter, just like she did with the frozen blood she would have on hot summer nights. Similarly, Mike swore he could feel himself melting from the white hot heat of the pale redhead. She began to turn it up a notch more. Much like Vanessa, Madelaine was so aroused she couldn't help that her fangs were out and she had no intention of hiding them. Mike winced in the best way when he felt those sharp point lightly, ever so lightly, rake over his bulbous head. He gripped the sheets tight and moaned somehow both aggressively and desperately. If she had kept doing that, Madelaine would have ended the hedonistic hitchhiker for the second time tonight. So she gave him a tiny mercy and back off of that in favor of a delicious cruelty.

Madelaine rose up to her knees, a dominant smirk on her face. She made her way over until her dripping snatch was mere centimeters above Mike's rod. She reached down and gripped it once more, lowering her crotch just enough to tease the tip, rubbing it up and down her lips. He croaked out a groan that told her everything, a noise begging to be let in like a dog in the rain. And he'd get that...after a few more seconds.

Madelaine turned her back on him then reach between her legs once more, holding his cock in place as she readied to sheathe his sword. Before that she look over her shoulder at him.

"Don't move," she said sternly. "I'm fucking you. Any questions?"

"Can I touch your ass?" he asked sincerely.

"Of course." She gave him a wink before sinking down on his rod, both of them releasing a moan as Madelaine was filled up. After a few precious moments of savoring the sensation on both ends Madelaine leaned forward, smiling as she felt both of Mike's hands take nice handfuls of her ripe peach. Her hands went to his knees, less for immediate pleasure and more to stabilize what she was going to do next. Madelaine looked over to Vanessa, the two sharing a silent moment before Madelaine truly began.

"Holy shit!" Mike blurted out. Vanessa may have taken her time, building Mike up to his explosion but Madelaine had something else in mind. She rapidly slammed her tight cunt down on his cock, his hands following her bouncing bottom.

"Yeah you like that huh," she teased. "Like this tight fucking pussy working that dick...like me fucking you....mmmmmfucking lay back and let me have that fucking dick baby!" She threw her head back and moaned, the sound turning into a laugh as she paused only to mercilessly grind on his cock, which made him howl like a wolf on the prowl.

Mike was content to let Madelaine do all the work, but his body also demanded some action be taken beyond just squeezing Madelaine's ass, so he took his right hand and giving that rump a loud and hard spank, leaving a pink handprint on that pale peach.

The contact made a wide grin come across the dominant vamp's face. "Fucking spank that ass, don't be light...fucking make me feel it baby!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACKL! Like thunder his hand made contact with that round rump, each one making Madelaine go faster and faster on his cock. He was totally at her mercy, and a sort of mercy was what he was about to receive.

Madelaine momentarily removed herself from Mike's cock, but only to get in a position to allow him to get a bit more active. She got on all fours and wiggled her ass before once more looking over her shoulder to give Mike an order, and once more, it was direct and to the point.

"Fuck me," she said before turning her face towards Vanessa who was playing with her pussy as her very own private sex show unfolded before her eyes. The show went on with Mike getting to position behind Madelaine, pausing to now gently run his hands over her marvel of a ass before guiding his cock back into her heavenly cunt.

"Fuck," he gasped. Despite being inside her only seconds before the sensation was still surprisingly beyond belief. Still, Madelaine had already set the pace and once he had pushed in to the hilt he continued just as she wanted.

"FUCK YES!" shouted Madelaine. She gripped the sheets tightly just as Mike had been doing himself. She gave herself over completely and he pounded her pussy with the same fervor that she had ridden him. "Give that cock give me that fucking cock YESSSSSS!!!!"

"Fuck her," Vanessa added. "Harder, fuck her harder Mike."

"Shit...fuck," he growled. He was all too eager to do exactly what the two beauties asked of him, especially when it felt so sensational. His pace increased in speed and power and Madelaine's cries of pleasure increased in volume.

But Madelaine could only be passive for so long when she was in this mood. The redhead straightened and locked her arms, bracing herself against the mattress as she began to push back and meet Mike thrust for thrust. This gave him a wonderful shock, pausing for a few moments as Madelaine once more took the steering wheel and twerked on his cock, a delightfully bit of ecstasy both to feel and to watch. And Madelaine wasn't done. There was always an ace up her sleeve, with that ace being her ass.

Once more her gaze met his and words left her mouth that through more fuel on the fire. "Fuck my ass," she said. "I love cumming with a dick in my ass...."

"Oh fuck yes," Mike said, pulling out of Madelaine's sopping cunt, spreading those wonderful cheeks and pressing his cock forward. He moved his left hand to her pussy to play with her clit as more and more of his cock inched into her tight canal. He could hear Madelaine breathing deep as she was filled, more and more of those breaths slowly morphing into moans until he was in to the hilt.

"God damn you're big...fuck that's tight," Madelaine said. "Mmmm give me that big dick...come on. Fuck my ass and make me cum...cum with me."

Mike was happy to do just that. His thrust began slow and and deep, making sure she felt every inch of his cock and he felt that delicious bottom squeezing him tight. The rain had slowed to a steady drizzle, the sound of the water hitting the room mixing wonderfully with the tender moans of Madelaine absorbing the pleasure bordering on pain of her assfucking.

"More," she told him. It wasn't a request, it was demand but done in a buttery, soulful moan. "Harder, come on....you won't break me...make me cum and fuck my ass just as hard you took that pussy..."

"Oh my god this is so fucking sexy," Vanessa moaned, still playing with herself at the scene. She was ready to jump back into the action but didn't want to interrupt what she was watching. The night was still young and she was certain she'd have more fun with both her lovers....and not just tonight. Mike had proven himself and Vanessa had to admit, Madelaine was right. There was a magic even in just watching him fuck Madelaine. Watching him give her the fierce sodomy she'd requested but with a pinch of tenderness which showed as her pulled her up. She watched his left hand continue to play with her clit while his right went to her breasts, kneading them as Madelaine turned her face to the side and and kissed him. With the way their tongues were going at it Vanessa was sure at this point there was no way Mike was not aware of the fangs and he didn't seem to care, which was promising.

Madelaine was in heaven, or the closest thing she'd ever get to it. For anyone who wasn't Vanessa to get right into her perfect mix of savage and tender was a rarity and she both didn't want it to end and couldn't wait for the orgasm to arrive. She could feel his heart beat with his chest pressed against her back, Mike's hot breath on her neck and the salt of his sweat on her tongue when she licked his lips before kissing him. She could even smell his arousal, the slight change in his pheromones as he got closer and closer to his second explosion of the night. He just needed a few magic words.

"Cum with me," Madelaine said, her voice pleading for the first time of the night. "Fill my ass with that hot cum from that perfect cock....I need it....been thinking about it since you came in...make me cum with your cum...please...show me how good I feel and I'll do the same for you...Mike....pleaseeeeeeeee..."

"CUMMING OH MY GOD MADELAINE!!!!!" He shouted along with his final thrust, and that final thrust was the last straw for them both, cumming at the same time. Madelaine melted completely, feeling a feeling that was beyond even vampiric comprehension as every pulse of white hot lust filled her back door while her own orgasm trickled down her thighs.

When he could shoot no more, he slid his still hard cock out of her well fucked backside, giving her a playful spank before flopping down on the bed, mind far too clouded by pleasure to question why he nor his cock showed any sign of exhaustion. He was ready to go again, but Madelaine paused him.

"How about you watch for now," she purred. "Give that bad boy a rest....or jerk yourself off to two hot women have sex. After that orgasm it's your choice."

Mike decided to take that advice, stroking himself as Madelaine turned her attention to Vanessa. He watched her crawl towards her longtime lover, grinning at the sight of his cum leaking from her asshole.

Madelaine's eyes had a different target, or targets. The first was Vanessa's lips, giving her woman a loving kiss before licking making her way down to Vanessa's pussy to get a taste of the one thing she liked the taste of more than blood, Vanessa's chocolate cream pie.

"Oh fuck Mads," Vanessa moaned as her favorite redhead ate the cum from Vanessa's pussy. Her body squirmed and eyes rolled from Madelaine's work. They'd been together for almost two centuries at this point and Madelaine always showed her experience and knowledge of her lover's body. That certain spot within that all the pale beauty had to do to was light stroke it and like a hair trigger Vanessa's body was rushed with pleasure, but not enough to get her over the edge. Madelaine peppered her with shots like this, all of Vanessa's sweet spots hit in ways that Vanessa could never predict. Hot and cold at the same time, she felt liquid and solid and pulled in every direction like clay and Madelaine the sculptor.

While Vanessa was being taken on a ride that was all to familiar and wholly knew Mike was watching just as she had, pumping his cock while watching a master at work. It was taking all his willpower to not jump in, especially with Madelaine's ass wiggling as she feasted on Vanessa's pussy.

That desire only grew when Vanessa pulled Madelaine's face to hers kissing her and taking control of the moment. Madelaine was put on her back and Vanessa now between her legs, pulling her own set of tricks on Madelaine to similar results. Moans, sweats and pleas for more; the once dominant fire-maned sex goddess submitting completely to the one who owned her unbeating heart.

The combined moans of the women were better than any music Mike had ever heard, a symphony of carnal sin that was treat for every single sense. Watching the women work on each other; kissing, likcing, sucking, caressing; a tangle of sweaty flesh shifting positions constantly until once more Madelaine was on her back, legs spread with Vanessa on her face being serviced by a very eager Madelaine. And that's where Mike saw his opening. He couldn't help himself anymore and dove in face first, bringing his face to Madelaine's pussy. He had to have a taste.

"Fuck!" Madelaine yelped for a moment, followed by an "Ooooooh don't stop," before she went back to her meal. Her thighs hugged the sides of his head, refusing to let him leave as if he had any intention of doing so before making her cum again.

The the three fit together perfectly, a living organic orgasm machine working at peak erotic efficiency. Madelaine's moans, though muffled were getting louder just as Vanessa's were, though with the dark beauty's mouth anything but full at the moment she could be more vocal.

"Fuck....Madelaine...oh baby...love you....gonna cum...cum for you....oh my GOD!!!!" Vanessa's loud proclamation came seconds before she came for and on Madelaine while the redhead continued to hungrily suck and lick Vanessa's clit, of course that was before Mike pushed Madelaine over the edge, her own moans finally echoing through the house once Vanessa laid to the side, but was then quickly muffled by her lover's kiss. And once both women were int eh midst of the aftershocks, they both looked to Mike, grinning and fangs showing fully. He wasn't phased in the slightest.

"Give us your cum," Vanessa said as she and Madelaine crawled towards him.

"One more time...and let us taste it," added the redhead. He got off the bed and on to his feet while the ladies slid off and kneeled before him, sandwiching his cock between their lips.

Tongues, lips and the faintest phantom of their teeth were just some of the ingredients in this double suckjob. Madelaine deepthroated him, letting Mike fuck her face while Vanessa worked his balls. Tender and rough, submissive and dominant, tease and fulfillment. All with a look of pure sexual hunger in their eyes, a mutual feeling between all three and that was almost satisfied in triplicate.

"Give us your cum," Vanessa said before kissing his thigh while Madelaine slobbered all over his scepter.. "Let us taste you."

"Please..." pleaded Madelaine as she traded his prick off to Vanessa. "I need it so bad...I need you so bad..."

"Oh god....of god Madelaine...Vanessa...CUMMING!!!!" Both women backed ever so slightly from his cock and pressed their face together side by side. Their mouths were open and tongues out, waiting for the thick, hot and creamy reward they'd earned...and the first step towards something more.

With a few pumps of his cock that something more began. He tried to aim as best he could for their mouths, the first rope launching right into Madelaine's mouth  and one rope split between them as he aimed for Vanessa, giving her to healthy doses before turning back to Madelaine. The back and forth continued for as long as he could manage, soon making a mess of both their faces with a criss cross mesh of dripping cum across the faces, shoulders and breasts. The rest was sucked out by Madelaine before handing his hose to Vanessa to get a few drops more. Mike then got the treat of watching the pair lick each other clean, swallowing every bit of seed he'd spilled on their faces.

The pair of seductresses rose to their feet and led him back the short distance to the bed, laying him down on it, Vanessa on his left and Madelaine on his right.

"So is this the part where you two suck me dry in the other way?" he asked. "Because honestly, after that I can't imagine life getting much better.

"You know what we are?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, a guy can only make so many excuses for fangs until he accepts the truth. I'm guessing some kind of magic hypnotism set all this in motion."

"Not at all," Madelaine said. "It's important this be your choice, otherwise it won't work."

"What choice?" he asked.

"We want you to join us," Vanessa answered. "Join our eternal trio, Triplicate, Troika, whatever you want to call it."

"You see Mike," Madelaine said, kissing his chest. "One thing no one has really put into any fiction about our kind is we thrive in threes. It's rare but when it does...perfect harmony. Vampires are uniquely attuned to find out soulmates. Vanessa found me and fate brought you to us and we recognized you. And the first part of the rites has been completed. We've shared out essences. Or to put it plainly, you've cum in us both, we've tasted your lust and you've tasted ours. Next, if you say yes, you drink our blood, then we drink yours and, well, you die and come back as one of us. And with us, forever. We'll be your home and you'll be ours."

"Will it hurt?"

"Nothing more than a pin prick really," Vanessa said. "Is that your only question? Not hesitant at all?"

"There are worse ways to spend forever," Mike said. "And it might be nice to have some scenery not change for a bit."

The women looked at each other and smiled. Madelaine brought her wrist to her mouth, slicing a small cut with her fang before placing it at Mike's mouth.

"Drink of me and become with me," she said, moaning as he began to do just that. For ten seconds Mike drank of Madelaine before she removed her wrist, the cut healing instantaneously. Then it was Vanessa's turn, who had done the same and brought her wrist to his mouth.

"Drink of me and become with me," she said and once more he did. Then, it was his turn.

Both women went to his neck and said, "We drink of you and become with you," before biting in to either side of his neck. He moaned softly as they eagerly drank, already feeling a change within him, a heat in his veins. As he closed his eyes, he saw no darkness, only white and he felt himself fading away into the ether and becoming with them.

Wow, that was something, huh? Would have been nice to see where this would go if Mike's alarm hadn't gone off right before he completely turned. But hey, at least he got to the good part and all three will wake up with smiles on their faces...and maybe more with Vanessa and Madelaine. They might just make some parts of that dream come true.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Craz, Calibur009, Psylent21, moppel

Calibur009

Re: All Harlot's Eve 3 - Midnight Dreams: The Vampire Lovers
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 07:53:14 AM »
That was great Max. A very imaginative Halloween story with two hot actresses.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Craz

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 05:32:13 PM »
That was the best of this years so far only read 2 but very close. Hoping for Camila wondering what happened with her and that guy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 06:08:08 PM »
Smoking hot pairing and smoking hot story!!!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA