Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Scarlett Johansson  (Read 40649 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Scarlett Johansson
« on: October 17, 2022, 09:08:31 PM »
        It had been a few weeks since I did an interview with Brie Larson. Well, I guess calling it an interview would be generous as it quickly turned into a wild sex filled afternoon. A few days later I was back at home when I got a weird email asking me for an interview. It said to meet them at a local strip club. I was skeptical at first, but I figured what the Hell. It was a win win situation. Either my mysterious contact would show up and I'd interview them, or I would spend the day getting all the lap dances one man could handle.
        I parked my car and went inside. Sitting at the bar with my drink I scanned the room, looking to see if there was anyone was acting out of the ordinary figuring they would be the one I was supposed to meet. I hadn't been sitting there more than five minutes when the bartender slid a folded up piece of paper in front of me. Unfolding the paper I read the note written inside. It says to go to one of the private rooms on the second floor of the club. I make my way their as quickly as possible, trying not to look too conspicuous. There's a small stage with a stripper pole in the middle of the room and a couple of large leather couches against the walls. I sit on the couch and wait, hoping my contact will show up soon.
         I don't wait long, a loud knock on the door interrupting my thoughts. "Come in," I say, the door opening slowly. As she enters the room I can't believe my eyes. Standing in front of me is none other than Scarlett Johansson. She's wearing a tight red dress, and what a dress it is. The low neckline leaves little to the imagination, showing off her amazing cleavage. The dress goes down her legs, stopping a few inches above her knees. Her shoulder length blonde hair hangs freely. "Sorry for all the secrecy Captain but I wanted us to meet somewhere that we wouldn't be disturbed until we were done," Scarlett explains. "Nice to meet you Scarlett. But what do you mean by being disturbed? What exactly are we doing here? You take up stripping in your free time?" I ask, giving her a sly smile. Scarlett laughs. "No, nothing like that. But I did hear about the 'intimate' interview you did with my co-star Brie Larson not too long ago," she explains, giving me a mischievous grin of her own. "I can't help but notice her popularity went through the roof afterwards," she says.
         "Let me guess, you want to have your own 'private interview' with me too?" I ask. "Something like that," she says with a smirk. "All you had to do was ask," I laugh, motioning her over to me. She walks over to the couch and climbs on top of me, straddling me. We begin to kiss, our hands exploring each others bodies, mine stopping on her firm ass, squeezing tightly. Scarlett pulls away, giggling, as she stands up. She turns her back to me. "A little help," she says, pointing to the zipper on the back of her dress. I pull it down without a second thought and Scarlett slides the dress down to the floor, leaving her in only a black thong and a strapless black bra. Scarlett is about to take off the bra when I tell her to stop, a confused look on her face. "Don't worry. We're still doing this. I just want a lap dance first," I chuckle. She looks at the door as if expecting someone, then back at me. Realization hits her, Scarlett grinning at me. "If you wanted a lap dance why didn't you just say so.
         She turns around, her back facing me, and begins to sway back and forth. Scarlett backs into me, grinding her ass against my hips. She leans back, turning her head to kiss me as I undo the clasp on her bra. She removes the bra and tosses it aside as I reach around her body, squeezing her breasts in my hands, Scarlett moaning at my touch. " I thought there's no touching during a lap dance," she groans in my ear. "Well I thought you said you're not a stripper," I reply, laughing. Taking a hand off her breasts I slide it down her body, slipping it into her panties. She whimpers as I gently rub her clit a few times, Scarlett pressing her body against mine. I decide to slip a few fingers inside her and the moan from Scarlett tells me it was the right call. As my fingers explore her pussy I'm shocked at how wet she's already become. I smile, realizing I've got her right where I want her.
         If you would have told me years ago that one day I'd be in a strip club, getting a lap dance from Scarlett Johansson, who clearly wants to fuck me, well, I would have called you crazy. Now, though, I intend on taking full advantage of the situation. I speed up, moving my fingers faster along the walls of her pussy. "Captain I want you inside me," she moans. "Not yet," I laugh, intending on making every second count tonight. "How about a titjob?" I ask, grinning at her. With a sigh she stands up. She turns to face me, a pouting look on her face as she kneels down in front of me. Grabbing one of her huge tits in each hand she pushes them together, my dick all but disappearing between them. They feel so soft against my hard cock as Scarlett rocks up and down, sliding her tits all over my dick. She speeds up, no doubt hoping to get to the fun part of the evening. I'm not letting her off that easy though.
        "OK, you can stop. That was amazing. Your tits felt so good on my cock," I say. She goes to stand up but I put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. The look on her face is one of confusion mixed with a little bit of disappointment. "Hey I want to get to the good part too. But I can't fuck you just yet, especially not with a dry cock," I explain, smirking at her. She grins back at me, understanding. "Besides you know you want to taste it before I stick it inside you," I say.  "Fuck yeah I do," she replies, her arousal obvious in her voice. She wastes no time getting down on her knees, fumbling with my belt. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it aside as Scarlett finally gets my belt off. She undoes the button on my pants and pulls them down as quickly as possible. As she stares at the bulge in my boxers Scarlett hesitates for a few seconds. "It's alright. I know you want it. Go ahead," I say in my most calming tone. Taking a deep breath she slowly slides my boxers down, my semi flacid cock flopping out in front of her. "It's already so big..." Scarlett says, her voice barely louder than a whisper.
       Suddenly her eyes are filled with what I can only describe as some kind of confidence. Grabbing my cock in one hand she opens her mouth, flicking her tongue across the tip, while her other hand finds it's way to my balls, cupping them softly, stroking them. "Fuck that feels great!" I groan. "But I'm pretty sure I said you should taste it, not just lick it," I say, placing my hands on the back of her head. Her eyes go wide as she realizes what's about to happen. Grabbing the back of her head, I slide my cock as far as I can into her mouth. "Mmmph!" Scarlett exclaims as I begin to face fuck her hard. I go to town on her mouth for several moments, trying not to cum as I deep throat her, the feel of her tongue against my cock almost unbearable. Feeling confident that my dick is wet enough for what comes next I pull out of her mouth, trails of spit falling to the floor as I do. "A little warning would have been nice!" Scarlett exclaims, gasping for breath. "Sorry, but I couldn't help myself," I say sheepishly.
         "Well at least we can finally get to the best part," Scarlett says with a smirk, pushing me back down on the couch. Before I can say a word she's on top of me, straddling me. I can feel the heat coming off her body, her wet pussy just inches from my now fully hard cock. Leaning in she kisses me and we make out for a few seconds as Scarlett rubs her pussy hard against my dick. We both groan as our bodies grind against each other. Grabbing my cock Scarlett lines it up under her and quickly thrusts her hips down, sliding me inside of her. Both of us moan loudly as she begins to rock her hips back and forth, slowly at first, picking up speed gradually.   
         Watching Scarlett I understand why they call it the cowgirl position. The way she's bouncing up and down on me you'd think she was riding a bucking bronco. She moaning gets louder as she fucks me, the sound turning me on almost as much as  the sight of her giant tits bouncing all around. To my surprise she reaches orgasm first. With a loud wail she practically passes out on top of me, burying her face between my neck and shoulder, trying to drown out the sound of her screams. Her body trembled violently as she cums, but not as powerfully as her pussy. It clamps down hard on my cock and I can't hold back anymore, her tight, wet walls practically squeezing the cum out of me. With a groan I shoot my load deep inside her, Scarlett's whimper a sign that she feels me filling her up with my cum.
          She rolls off of me, laying on her back on the couch next to me, grinning at me. "I think that was the most enjoyable interview I've ever done," she laughs. "Same here," I reply. "But next time you're going to do a full strip tease for me, pole and all. Otherwise what was the point of meeting in a strip club?" I ask her, laughing. "I could do that or I could bring a friend with me next time," she says, that mischievous tone returning to her voice. "Well either way I know I can't wait," I reply, both of us laughing.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, VSM14, St Clair2, Nikko, flawed_existence, Dexter07, Cheogh, 666, Boobs4Us

flawed_existence

Re: Captain's Log - Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 12:02:10 PM »
Great work! I love the lap dance part in the story, that was so fun. A ScarJo titfuck can never be boring. Looking forward to more from you, keep writing please. Your work is fun to read.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

Viri

Re: Captain's Log - Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 10:47:15 AM »
Thank you for writing my request. This was great to read this morning after a hard week.

I love how you wrote her personality into it. A lap dance and titfuck really spiced things up too.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA