Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Let's Pretend We're Married (Abigail Ratchford)  (Read 76755 times)

Cadeauxxx

Let's Pretend We're Married (Abigail Ratchford)
« on: December 11, 2022, 02:29:26 AM »
Let's Pretend We're Married
Starring: Abigail Ratchford

Themes: Comedy, Romance, Big Tits, Glamour Model

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Miami Beach, Florida

Glimmering dots sparked as they moved across the reflection cast across a mirror. A set of green eyes gazed back, glancing down at every detail of her silky black dress. The dots belonged to a set of diamond earrings that were visible beyond her locks of black hair. It had taken an hour to get ready like this in a new designer dress that fit all of her measurements and the right jewelry to stand out. Abigail Ratchford stood tall in a matching pair of black high-heeled pumps. She placed her hands on her hips as she gazed back at her reaction and curled her luscious lips into a grin. The dress featured shoulder straps that covered her tanned skin and a V cut to highlight her busty Double D breasts. This outfit was ideal for a photoshoot on her social media profiles, but not tonight. Abigail was already thinking about making use of it later.

Social media had been a useful tool for Abigail through the years. Now that she was in her thirties, she could say that a great deal of her fame had come from the internet. Once an aspiring glamour model, she had crossed boundaries as a social influencer and entrepreneur. She was dubbed the "Queen of Instagram" by some and the "Queen of Curves" by others, and she was proud of her body. She was heavily influenced by other glamour models, but at this point in her life, Abigail felt she had become an icon herself. Tonight was to be a special occasion, as she was dressed to impress. Her fans online would likely be more appreciative of the heavy cleavage her dress revealed. There would be at least one person tonight who appreciated the sight. In another room in her hotel suite was her friend Alejandro Diego GutiƩrrez, or Alex, as he preferred to be called.

A well-groomed black beard and mustache covered his face, matching his short hair. His average body was hidden underneath an outfit consisting of a black suit without a tie. The jacket was unbuttoned, revealing the buttoned-up white shirt he had tucked into his slacks. Alex met Abigail over five years ago at a party similar to the one they were about to attend. Like her, he considered himself to be an entrepreneur but had yet to make his lucky break. He dropped out of college after a night of gambling won him over forty-two thousand dollars. It was the most money he had ever seen in his life. More than enough to pay off his student loans and consider switching to a different career. Whatever that career originally had been was now lost in time. Alex had squandered a good deal of the money, but not before investing it in multiple failed business ventures.

To Abigail, she saw those failures as part of 'get rich quick' schemes. Alex had a certain set of skills as a gambler that gave her the impression he was good with math. She could not judge him since she herself had hustled before with business-related stuff. They hooked up years ago at a party where they both shared drinks before a wild night in a hotel room. Abigail had fond memories of that night, but nothing had come of it in terms of a relationship. Alex was just one of the few men she kept in contact with when she traveled to Miami. He was good in the bedroom, so he was worthy of a hookup while she was single and had the chance to mess around. Alex never left Miami. He was a pure, homegrown man of the city, with ancestry from a Colombian family that had immigrated to the US over forty years ago. Abigail had never asked him about his past, but sometimes she was curious about his family.

The party was at a hotel nearby in Miami Beach. Abigail checked into one of the many Art Deco-themed hotels in South Beach. It was overpriced, but with luxury suites, she felt more comfortable dropping a few grand in Florida. She called Alex shortly after arriving in town to see what he was up to. His first question was if she was single again. Abigail knew he would be eager for a quick hookup, but she had doubts that it would lead to anything. So many times she had seen him, and they had shared dates and slept together, but it never went further than that. She was not ready to jump into another long-term relationship, so having a pitstop with Alex was something she was fine with. Attending the party was his idea. Abigail was amused that something else was distracting him from fucking her. Any other time, Alex could not wait to share a bottle of wine and start getting dirty with her.

Word of this party had spread privately from the V.I.P. rooms of nightclubs and other areas of the city, where only those who knew the right person would catch wind of it. Alex had heard it in passing from the Disco Fever club that the party was being arranged by Matthew McCarthy. The name carried weight for Alex since McCarthy was a big-time hustler across town. He was known for owning a yacht that he usually had his parties on. The man knew how to arrange high-stakes card games, or so Alex had heard. If it was the type of game where one had to pay in cash a few grand to even sit at the table, he wanted in. With no current debt, Alex considered the risks of finding himself in a hole. The thrill that came with gambling was the wonderful feeling of the win. There were few things in life that felt greater when all the chips were stacked on your side of the table.

Few things were comparable to that. His on-and-off again relationship with a famous model was among those things. Years ago, when Kate Upton was seemingly everywhere, he fantasized about bedding a glamour model. Revealing this secret to Abigail gave her something to tease him about. She may not have been at Kate's level of fame, but she made sure to remind him how long their fuck sessions went on. If Abigail had a type, Alex certainly checked off most boxes on the list for what she preferred in a man. He had a dirty mind like her and the stamina to go all night long. It beat the other men in her life who just wanted a quick thrill. Alex often told her, in the heat of the moment, how fuckable her body was. She made sure his cock was placed everywhere it could be to prove her curvaceous form was built to fulfill his desires. He was the right type of man for her in the bedroom, if only their relationships lasted longer than a few weeks.

Without her, he would not have a ticket to this party. McCarthy was another person who called himself an entrepreneur. Abigail had heard of him in passing since he had previously slid into her messages on a social media account and invited her to a yacht party. He was the type of man who offered money to influencers and models to attend his private events. His parties were extravagant, as Abigail could recall. He paid her a couple thousand dollars to show up and look pretty on his yacht three years ago. The one thing she remembered was the amount of cocaine at his party. McCarthy stood over a table as the coke was served in trays, as if delivering a speech. Once people started to treat themselves to the party favors, one man whistled and yelled out a line from the film Scarface. 'You got good stuff here! Class-A shit!'. This was followed by laughter, as Abigail could clearly remember it regardless of whether it happened three years ago or yesterday.

She had that experience with McCarthy to know more about him than Alex did. To her, he was just another rich guy in Miami who had money to spend and was down for hard partying. Alex seemed to think the man could open doors for him and lead to some big break. Yet another get rich quick scheme in the form of gambling, she quietly thought to herself. She did not have the heart to tell Alex that he was setting himself up for disappointment. In all the years she knew him, she did not believe he was the type of man to get involved with someone like McCarthy. Abigail still did not want to spoil his hopes. Maybe it would work out for Alex, and he could get an entry into a high-stakes poker game. At the bare minimum, she wanted to enjoy this date with him. Rarely did she get to attend a party like this with someone else. She was usually there as eye candy for men to take their chances at hooking up.

"Alex! I hope you're ready to go, I don't wanna be late."

Abigail called out in her high-pitched voice while still looking in the mirror. At least this dress would make a fine outfit for her social media pictures. She was not bringing her purse or cellphone tonight. Alex would have his phone and wallet if they were needed. When he finally stomped into the room, she watched his reflection move across the mirror's surface. The man stood in disbelief when he saw the dress hugging her curves.

"Wow, you look fantastic tonight."

Slowly turning around, she offered him a smile. His eyes glanced down from her face to her heavy cleavage for a moment.

"Don't I always?"

"Yeah, always with class."

She curled her lips into a grin before stepping away from the mirror. Abigail pressed her left hand against his chest as her emerald eyes gazed up at his face.

"Are you sure you really wanna go to this party? I mean... you could take this dress right off me and let that start a much more fun night."

Alex let out a sigh. He tried not to blush, but that proved to be too difficult for him.

"I don't see why I can't take it off later tonight after we have some drinks."

Those big green eyes were still gazing back at his face. Abigail did not have to say it. Alex could tell that she did not really want to go to this party. If not for her, he would not have a chance whatsoever of meeting this McCarthy figure.

"I know you don't wanna go. You can be honest with me, Abi."

Shaking her head at him, she sighed.

"No, I really don't. I'd rather order some wine and get the night started. Why do we need to rub shoulders with a bunch of strangers?"

Abigail stepped away from him. Alex's eyes followed her, glancing across his right shoulder as her heels stomped loudly across the floor.

"Look, I get it. You'd rather be somewhere else. It's like I keep telling you, if I can meet this guy and he sets me up, I'll be able to get another big break. All I need is another card game, and I know I can win it."

It would be easy for her to make a snarky response, shooting down his idea, but Abigail could not do that to him. Even if he did get his precious card game, what were the chances of him actually winning? This was going to be a long night, she reminded herself. At least she had hopes of getting back to the hotel and having some real fun. She turned to look back at him, making eye contact before she nodded.

"I'm only doing this for you Alex, because you've been a good friend. It's my way of showing you that I care."

She offered her hand to him.

"Come on, let's go. We can call a taxi once we're out of the hotel."

3 HOURS LATER

Laughter was heard from the downstairs of the large penthouse suite as the party continued into the midnight hours. People laughed while others were dancing to the music heard in the living room. At least thirty people showed up for McCarthy's planned event. The suite was dark, with postmodernist interior design. Grey walls and black interiors gave the place a strange welcome. The staircase had no rail; only metallic steps led up to the private bedrooms. Abigail figured that McCarthy probably did not call this place his home since it did not have any hanging photographs or other belongings one would keep around. Most of the party was spent in the living room and kitchen, where a bartender served drinks. Several people recognized her upon entrance when his bodyguards opened the doors for her and Alex. All of them were complete strangers to Abigail, but they wanted to take selfie photos with her.

This was something she loved, but tonight was not ideal for snapping photos. The people were strangers, and she was well aware of how quickly rumors spread online if she appeared in an Instagram story at a party like this. So far, no drugs were out in the open, but that did not mean they were not already there. She knew McCarthy better than Alex to know he most likely had a few kilos of blow hidden somewhere. Abigail had no desire to find out what party favors he was keeping around. A blonde-haired girl introduced herself as a 'huge fan' to start a conversation with Abigail. Alex had vanished from her within an hour of arriving at the party when he saw the man he had come to see. Matthew McCarthy was tall, with slicked-back blonde hair and a cleanly shaved face. Abigail did not go with Alex, leaving the man to his own business as she shared a drink with a fan.

Another woman approached her, claiming to be an Instagram model. It was funny to Abigail that she was always recognized at events like this. She may not have been a massive celebrity in Hollywood, but nights like this reminded her that she made it. Back home in L.A., she had a podcast that was starting to become a success after launching during the summer. She told some people about the podcast tonight, who approached her and wanted to talk. There was no one attending this party who would make a decent guest for an interview. By the time Alex returned to the living room, she could tell something was wrong. The expression on his face told her enough. He looked dejected and as if he did not want to waste another minute at this party. Abigail felt bad seeing him like that. As Alex stepped closer to her, she offered a smile and threw her left arm around her shoulder.

"Are you alright, hun?"

Alex let out a sigh as he shook his head.

"That guy's a fucking asshole!"

Abigail's eyes widened before she glanced around the room, hoping no one heard his outburst. She had to swallow her breath to prevent herself from bursting into laughter at his words. Alex continued on.

"He says he doesn't know me, so he wants twenty grand in cash before I can sit down at the table. Twenty grand! Who the fuck does he think I am? Like I just walk around with stacks of hundred-dollar bills stuffed in my pockets."

As Alex spoke, a man walked by, offering a smile to Abigail. He looked around the same age as Alex, except with a clean shaved face and short brown hair. He wore a blue tennis shirt tucked into a pair of khaki shorts with a visible brown leather belt.

"Wow, you look just like Abigail Ratchford."

"That's because it's me!"

She giggled as the man blushed and offered his hand to her.

"Wow! I never thought I'd get a chance to meet you! I'm James Spence, and I'm an entrepreneur. You should look me up on Instagram sometime. We can talk business cause I need a model to help promote my new NFTs. I'd love to arrange something in the future."

Listening to this man made Alex cringe. He gave him a dirty look before yelling over him.

"You're an entrepreneur? So am I! Get the fuck out of my face!"

James immediately stepped back, shocked and seemingly intimidated by Alex's rude yelling. He was angry and had to take it out on someone. Abigail moved her hand from his shoulder and looked at him in shock. He would owe her an apology later, but not at this moment in time. She grabbed Alex's hand, pulling him close to her.

"Come on, let's get outta here. This party sucks anyway."

Alex was not done rubbing it in the other man's face. He gave him a smug grin. The type of facial expression to tell him that he was the lucky one who knew a famous model while James didn't. Abigail sighed as her heels clicked and clacked loudly over the blaring music. They had stayed long enough to get people talking, but Abigail was not concerned about any rumors. She would most likely be leaving Miami by the end of the week. None of her friends were at the party anyway. Once she and Alex had walked out of the front door, she let out a sigh of relief. The sound of the music was nothing but bass beats out in the hotel hall. Alex stood there for a moment, thinking to himself.

"Hey Abi, he said something about NFTs. What's that?"

Oh my god, she thought to herself. That was a topic Abigail had no interest in explaining right now. The last thing she wanted to do was put another get rich quick scheme in Alex's head over something he would most likely lose more money over. She rolled her eyes before replying.

"Nothing! Just another waste of money! Come on, Alex! Let's go back to my hotel and chill!"

1 DAY LATER

Sunlight filled all the rooms of the suite, illuminating the cream-colored walls. They were once white, but the sun had faded them to the yellowish color they now had. Checkered tiles covered the bathroom floor, while beige carpeting was in every other room. This hotel had charm with the interior design, but Abigail had been in better, more luxurious suites in Miami. After leaving the party last night, she did not push Alex to stay up all night. It was not the best time to get wild since he seemed to have drank quite a bit last night. Once they got back to the hotel, she let him climb in bed and fall asleep next to her. If they were going to have erotic fun, she wanted him to be well rested. They both got up late in the afternoon. Abigail had matters to tend to over the phone while Alex took a shower.

The first thing she always did was check her Instagram messages. After that, she had to check down the list of social media accounts. Her agent back in California would write her emails if something came up. Managing social media and her modeling had been a hard task, but she managed to do it mostly by herself. Alex had been staying with her at the hotel for the past few days. He lived across the bridge on the other side of town, so it was easier for him to stay with Abigail instead of making that long drive back and forth from Downtown Miami to South Beach. He brought some clothes with him. A pair of leisure shorts and colored shirts to prevent himself from sweating in a dark suit every day he was up here. So far, it had been two nights spent in Abigail's bed, and they had yet to get it on.

She knew it would change soon. Her lustful appetite could not be contained for much longer, as she had no desire to go another day without fucking him. That was the one thing Alex was good at besides spending money. He had the strength and stamina to get down and dirty for hours on end. In the right mood, he was a dominant man who knew how to take control. Abigail was not going to be denied a hard fuck session today. A tingling sensation was already felt between her legs. Last night had been a disappointment for him, so hopefully the man would be in the mood to turn his frustrations into joy by using her body for pleasure. She could have taken the time to model in her fancy black dress, but Abigail did not care about that. A better outfit had been packed for this trip and was waiting to be put on her buxom body. After breakfast had been delivered by room service and Alex wandered off, Abigail saw that as an opportunity to change from her casual clothes into something that would set the mood for the day.

Leaving the bedroom, she wandered to the kitchen. An open pathway led from the living room into the kitchen, where she was sure Alex would find her. She was hoping the sight of her thick booty would catch him by surprise. As Abigail stood there, her large black high heel pumps elevated her height. Sheer black stockings covered her muscular legs, rising up to her thighs. A black thong covered her cunt, rising up with a garter belt attached to the stockings. Her perfect plump ass sucked up the end of the thong, making it barely visible. To complete the outfit, a lacy black bra covered her large, firm breasts. Her fingertips slipped beyond the garter belt to play with the silky black fabric. Silence filled the room to a point where Abigail could hear her own breathing.

Her eyes scanned across the kitchen as she looked at the wooden table pushed against the wall. Across from it were the fridge and stove. Her left hand pushed against the white marble surface of the counter, feeling her palm become cold. With a deep breath, Abigail had to fight the urge to slide her other hand down into her thong and begin fingering herself. What was taking Alex so long to walk in and find her? The last thing she wanted to do was start yelling for him and spoil the surprise, but Abigail was beginning to second-guess where he was. What if Alex was wasting his time on the phone or something? She at least hoped that was not the case of him becoming distracted with her waiting for him to finally make a move on her. As she took a second glance at the kitchen table, the dirty side of her mind was thinking of how much fun it would be to get fucked over that table.

That feeling between her legs did not go away the more Abigail looked at the table. The only way she could satisfy her lust was to turn these hours into an all day fuck session. Her eyes gazed down at the floor as she noticed the gray square tiles. Abigail took a deep breath and considered stomping her heels across the tiles, if only for the sake of catching Alex's attention. She did not want to have to wait any longer. It made no difference to her anymore if they started fucking in the kitchen or the living room. They could even go back to the bedroom, just as long as she felt his cock inside her. Still standing there, Abigail suddenly saw a shadow move across the light colored walls. The sound of Alex exhaling was enough to finally make her smile. At long last, he had arrived. She went to turn around, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in.

"Well well, aren't you dressed appropriately today."

She giggled at his remark, feeling his warm hands caress her smooth stomach. Abigail shoved her ass back into his crotch. Alex was still wearing his blue leisure shorts, which she had seen him in earlier today. She felt that soft fabric brushing up against her ass cheeks. She did not feel any similar fabric, like a shirt, rubbing against her back. That made her wonder if he had already taken his shirt off before stepping behind her. Abigail bit her lower lip, moaning when she felt his breath puffing down the side of her neck. He planted his lips to hers and they began to kissing, sucking on her neck to make her wet.

"You like my outfit, Alex? I was hoping you might be in a better mood today."

With a pause from sucking on her neck, he replied in a low voice.

"I'm in a better mood, yes. Kinda hard not to be when I get to see your big ass."

Spank! His right hand slapped her ass hard. Abigail moaned what would be the first cry of pleasure today. She bit down on her lower lips as he kissed her neck again.

"We didn't get a chance to do this last night, you know?"

He chuckled at her comment as she began to slowly grind her ass against his crotch. Alex moved his hands to her hips and began to moan at the feeling of her wonderful booty rubbing up and down. His cock began to grow and poke forward in his pair of shorts.

"That party sucked. Everyone there was calling themselves an entrepreneur like it don't mean anything. You know I worked really hard to call myself that!? Be glad you didn't go upstairs, babe. That mother fucker was playing motivational speeches on TV and people were sitting there watching it! Who goes to a party to drink and watch that?"

She laughed, still grinding her ass against his crotch.

"Oh, yeah? I don't think you need any motivation right now, honey."

Alex laughed again, but he was not done talking about last night.

"Yeah, I'd rather have you grinding on me than hear all that grind mindset bullshit right now."

That remark only made Abigail grind harder against his crotch. Alex moaned and continued on speaking.

"Upstairs he had this big, empty room. We should've made use of that and started fucking in there. No one would've seen us."

"I think we would've made too much noise and ended up having people walk in on us."

Once again, Alex chuckled at her words. He ran his hands over her bra, giving her the impression he was going to try and squeeze her tits inside it, but he pulled back from her. She turned around to see him standing there with his cock poking forward in the front of his shorts. He had already taken off his shirt, revealing his hairy chest. That answered one question she was curious about. Alex loved gazing back into her deep green eyes. There was a certain sense of beauty he saw in Abigail that he could never confess to her.

"Look at you, looking at me like that. You've got that look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year."

She bit down on her lower lip, softly purring in reaction to his dirty words. Abigail leaned forward to show him her big tits almost spilling out of her bra. That was all Alex had to see to step closer and wrap his arms around her. He snatched at the bra strap from her right shoulder as he pressed his lips to hers and began kissing her passionately. Their tongues lashed against each other as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. It did not matter that they were not in a room right now, Abigail was horny and wanted him now. When the kiss broke, she grabbed the front of his shorts. She gritted her teeth before speaking in a low, seductive tone.

"Come to think of it, I'd say it's been maybe over a year since the last time we fucked."

Alex watched her tug his shorts and underwear down at the same time. He stepped out of them, now completely naked, as her warm right hand gripped his cock. He felt the fingers tighten around his shaft as she began to stroke his cock.

"We could've done this last night instead of going to that party pretending we're an item."

With a laugh, he could not resist teasing her about their relationship.

"What if we pretended we're married today?"

Her eyes widened as she tried not to laugh.

"Married!? You and me!?"

A wide grin ran across Alex's lips, flashing the front row of his teeth. She could not hold back her laughter before replying.

"Oh god, you've got quite the sense of humor, Alex."

"No, I'm serious. What do you think a newlywed husband and wife are doing on their honeymoon? That's supposed to be the best sex you never forget with your one and only. Come on, let's pretend that's us right now."

"Alright, honey, but only cause I like you."

"You like me, Abi? Is that your way of saying it might happen in the future."

Laughing at him again, she shook her head.

"Alex, you have no idea how horny I am today."

He stared back into her emerald eyes and nodded as she stroked his cock. After nodding, he finally replied.

"I believe you, darling. Trust me, I know when you're in the mood."

His choice of words only made her stroke his pole harder and faster. He responded by leaning down and pulling her bra off. Her huge breasts spilled out, bouncing free as he threw the bra on the kitchen floor. Abigail moaned when he smashed his strong hands over her soft, firm tits. Alex felt her nipples harden, pressing into his palms. She slowed down the speed of jerking his dick with her tight hand, giving him the time to turn her around. Abigail looked over at the table, but then decided to move against the wall instead. Alex was pleased with her choice. With her hands pressed against the wall, he saw an opportunity to be in control early. He was not done stripping her yet. The garter belt and stockings were cute, but her pussy was still covered. He reached out with his left hand and pulled at her thong. Abigail spread her legs, allowing the article of clothing to fall.

The sight of her wet pussy was enough to make Alex's mouth begin watering. Those pink folds were so pretty and freshly wet. She kept it clean and shaved without a single hair visible. Abigail stepped out of the thong, stomping her heels loudly onto the kitchen floor. He licked his lips as he felt her fingers loosen around his cock. He could only think she was about to be told to get down on her knees. Alex wanted to tease her with his fingers to repay the favor of her doing the same to him. He used the middle and ring fingers of his left hand to slip between her vulva lips. When Abigail gasped, Alex used his right hand to lightly grip several locks of her long black hair from the front of her head. He made her look him in the eyes. His fingers dipped further into her pussy as she gasped again, knowing she was about to talk dirty to him.

"Got something you want to put in my mouth?"

Alex smirked. Abigail had big, puffy cocksucking lips that he loved dearly. One of his favorite things about her was those lovely lips. He believed every part of her body was truly fuckable. Their eyes remained locked on each other in a staring contest as the seconds passed. Only breathing was heard in the room before she began to speak again in a low, seductive tone.

"Want me to suck your cock, Alex? Do you want me to slobber all over it and get it wet before I worship it?"

Still smiling at her, he let go of her hair and shoved his fingers deeper in her pussy. Alex wanted to watch her close her eyes and listen to that gasping moan. He slowly twisted his fingers inside her and then pulled them out. She knew what he was about to say, as he had told her so many times before.

"Get down on your fucking knees."

There was that commanding voice she desired to hear. Low and almost in a growl. Alex got his point across with the tone of his voice alone. When it came to dominance, Alex knew how to take control in the most subtle ways. Their eyes locked on each other as he studied her sparkling green eyes. Abigail slid down until her knees quietly touched the cold tiles of the floor. Now face-to-face with his hard cock, she finally glanced away from his face to concentrate her eyes on his throbbing member. She bit her lower lip, softly moaning as she grazed her fingertips across both sides of the length. He could feel her breath blowing across the length from her mouth and nose. Abigail pushed the head to her lips and then gazed up at Alex as she kissed it lovingly. That was just the beginning of what she was about to do with his hard cock.

The time had come for a session of slow, sensual cock worship. Her right hand fingers wrapped around it as she began to stroke it up and down at a slow pace. She kissed the head again and then parted her lips to twirl her tongue around the head. When she stopped stroking, Abigail pushed his shaft into her mouth. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips. Her big green eyes were still gazing up at him as she sucked the first few inches of his dick, getting it wet in her saliva before she was ready to truly begin to worship it. Alex took a deep breath. He knew she was just getting warmed up. Her fingers slid down into his pubic hair until only her index finger and thumb were wrapped around his cock. Abigail pulled back and then kissed the head again, taking him by surprise. He expected her to begin sucking, but she was still teasing him.

"Mmmmmmm, I've been craving this cock all day. I was craving it all last night too, as a matter of fact."

Her hand began to jerk his dick as she gritted her teeth, giving him a lustful look of hunger. She then lowered her head and continued wanking him as she began to kiss his balls. One, two, three kisses, and then she opened her mouth and proceeded to suck on them. Alex moaned. He placed his hand on the back of her head, just to pat her on the head and give her satisfactory words of approval.

"That's a good girl, Abigail baby. That's it..."

Slobbering and sucking noises were combined with her soft moans. Abigail stroked his shaft slowly, unable to match the amount of loud sucking she was giving his nuts. When she stopped, a string of drool dripped from his wet ball sack. She returned her lips to the head of his cock and then sunk it between her lips. Alex moved his hand off her head, gazing down into her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking on his cock at a slow pace. Once again, her index finger and thumb were the only fingers hooked around the base. She used her free hand to slide down to her wet pussy and play with her clit. Abigail took her time, bobbing her head up and down, tasting his cock by the inch. He could feel his cock going deeper down her throat, but she had not quite begun deep-throating him yet.

Abigail was a masterful cocksucker if Alex ever knew a woman who loved to suck. She once told him a story about a guy calling her 'the Throat GOAT' as a nickname. One ex-boyfriend in particular would cry her name out when she sucked his dick for an extended period of time. The bigger the dick, the longer she spent slobbering on it. Alex had just the right size for her, and she knew how to fire him up with her oral talents. She closed her eyes and moaned softly against his shaft, her moans muffled. Abigail continued to bob her head up and down, still devouring his cock with ease. She came to a sudden halt and pulled her lips back to the head. When she released his cock from her lips, a loud pop noise echoed through the room. A string of drool dangled from his spit-soaked dick back to her open mouth. It was the first of many more to come. Abigail spit on his cock and shoved it back between her lips.

"Suck it, baby. That's it."

Alex's words may have been encouraging, but Abigail did not have to be told what to do. She wanted to suck him dry, knowing he would have the stamina to pound her later and fuck her senseless. This was the proper way to get Alex in the mood for the more dirty desires she had. As she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, Abigail made more muffled moaning sounds. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', her voice was low but audible between sucking noises and light slobbering. She continued at this slow speed, but not until she removed her last fingers from the base of his mighty cock. Her left hand fingers were still pussy rubbing and pinching her clit. She stopped just to slip one finger into her pussy and finger herself momentarily before pulling her hand away. Alex watched her press both hands against his leg. That was a sign she was about to get nasty.

Without warning, Abigail slid her lips down further, pushing the head of his rod to the back of her throat. His wet balls rubbed against her chin as her lips were buried in his pubic hair. He gasped a deep breath and groaned. Luckily for him, he could withstand her deep-throating abilities, but he had to wonder how many men before him she forced into exploding too soon. No woman in his life had better gag reflexes than Abigail. This was just another reminder of how lucky he was to be friends with this sex-addicted model. She pulled her lips back, releasing his cock from her mouth entirely. Instead of one, she now had three saliva strings dangling from his cock back to her open mouth. The look in her gorgeous green eyes told Alex she was not done deep-throating him yet. Abigail went back down, this time slamming his cock to the back of her throat again.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. I love it when you get nasty like this."

He groaned and moaned his words aloud, instantly reacting by placing his hands over her head. Alex thought of taking control and fucking her mouth right here and now, but it was not time for that. Abigail needed no help with sucking his dick. She pulled her lips back and then began to bob her head up and down again. This time, she sucked at a much faster pace, devouring his cock with each passing second and gorging herself in the taste. Slobbering sounds were heard with her muffled voice. Maybe she was waiting to see if he would take control and fuck her face, but Alex did not interfere. He waited until Abigail released his cock from her lips again with more saliva strings dangling back to it. There were multiple options for him right now. He could easily command her to raise her tits up and tittyfuck him, or he could do something else.

"Get up, baby. Stand up."

It was not hard for him to make up his mind. He would have time to fuck her tits later. For now, Alex wanted something else. Before Abigail had a chance to completely get up, he snatched her by the hair and pulled her up. The sound of her heels stomping into the floor echoed throughout the room. She pressed her big tits up against his chest as they kissed passionately. After the kiss, Alex turned her around and shoved her against the wall. Abigail moaned as she pressed her hands against the wall and spread her legs out. She could have easily guessed that his hand would be spanking the right cheek of her massive booty next. He did not disappoint when she felt his palm strike her ass. She moaned to him as he breathed down the right her neck, whispering in her ear.

"I know what you need right now."

"Oh yeah? You think I need to get fucked up against this wall, huh?"

"Yeah, why not right here?"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. I love the way you think, Alex."

She did not have to wait long to feel his cock rubbing against her soaked vulva lips. He slapped her ass again while teasing her with his cock. He rubbed it back and forth while speaking aloud.

"Maybe, maybe not. Let's see how bad you want it."

Abigail pouted at him.

"Seriously? You're gonna make me beg for this?"

Spank! His hand slapped her ass harder. His palm was stinging in pain from the hard strike. Alex used his left hand to snatch her up by the hair.

"I wanna hear you beg for it! Fucking beg!"

Pouting again, she began to whimper in an exaggerated low voice.

"Fuck me, Alex! Please, fuck me! Pleaseeeee."

He chuckled upon hearing her say 'please' in that pouty voice. That got him to finally thrust his cock into her juicy pussy. Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head now that his cock was finally inside her. Alex groaned, adjusting himself to her tightness as he began to thrust harder. He raised his right hand, then slapped her booty again as he pulled her hair.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

Spank! Once again, Alex slapped that perfect ass. His cock was pumping in and out of her at a fast pace, as he was now establishing a rhythm and tempo of body movement. Abigail kept her hands pressed against the wall until she felt him grab at her wrists. He moved them, pinning her arms behind her back. While taking one step back, he continued thrusting inside her, now allowing her great, big tits to bounce and shake all around as he fucked her.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh, god!"

Moaning and crying in pleasure, Abigail closed her eyes. Her breasts were flopping all over the place as Alex fucked her harder with each thrust. He gritted his teeth and grunted at the sound of her screaming.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Shoving her breasts against the wall, Alex let go of her wrists, allowing Abigail to pull them from behind her back and push against the wall. The sound of his balls slapping on the undersides of her thick ass cheeks was heard loudly as their bodies smacked together. Smack. Smack. Smack. Alex slowed down and grunted before he pulled his cock out of her pussy, causing Abigail to pout desperately. He turned her around and shoved his lips against hers for another round of tender kissing. She threw her arms around his neck, which prompted Alex to suddenly pick her up. He did this by moving his hands underneath her. Since they had experience in several positions, Abigail knew to lift her legs up and wrap them around his waist. The edge of her heels pushed into his buttocks.

As they kissed, Alex walked Abigail from the kitchen and back into the living room. His hands were underneath her, palms balancing her ass cheeks perfectly, as those strong legs were still wrapped around his waist. They traded kisses as his feet stomped into the carpet floor of the living room, and he brought her back into the bedroom. There was no better place to fuck her than on a bed. The blue sheets and pillow had been left undisturbed since they first woke up, until Alex sat Abigail's plump ass down on them. He pulled away from her and stepped back, just to look at her wonderful body. The sight of her busty body was enough to distract him from deciding what position they should try next. While he was stuck deciding what to do next, she fell to her knees and helped herself with the decision.

His cock was just dangling forward, desperate for attention. Abigail wasted no time grabbing it with her hand and plunging it into her mouth. Her big green eyes glared up at him as she began to bob her head up and down. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips. Her left hand squeezed his balls below as she was feasting herself on his cock again. Alex groaned and grunted as he quietly thought to himself. Now was a better time than ever to fuck her face. He planted both of his hands down on her head and took control by bucking his hips. Abigail instantly closed her eyes and dropped her hands. She knew what to expect from him. When Alex put her in a face-fucking session, she could not resist the urge to finger herself. Her left hand was fiddling with her clit, while her right hand's index finger was quickly poking through her wet pink folds.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK!"

Loud, incoherent sounds were heard from her mouth as Alex continued to fuck her mouth. He found a rhythm, pumping inch after inch of his cock between her lips. His balls rubbed against her chin with a full thrust. He took a deep breath and moaned, as he loved doing this to her. Within seconds, a string of drool leaked from the left corner of her mouth. It dangled before breaking and falling down to her great, big tits. Abigail had such amazing gag reflexes, he knew she could handle his length. He continued to fuck her mouth, listening to the gagging and slobbering sounds that came as a result. Before he was done, Alex slowly pushed his dick all the way to the back of her throat.

"That's it, that's it, baby! Just like that!"

Holding her there in place for a few more seconds, Alex moaned. He waited until he quietly counted to fifteen seconds in his head, then he slowly extracted his cock from her lovely lips. His cock glistened and shined in her drool as several strings of saliva dangled back to her open mouth.

"Open wide for me, baby. Let me see that tongue."

Obeying his command, Abigail extracted her tongue out and said 'ahhhh'. Alex bit his lower lip and counted the saliva strings. A total of four drool ropes dangled from her open mouth. He moved his left hand out of her hair but kept his right hand gripping it. He did not notice she had moved her hands to her breasts, holding them up in preparation for what was to come next. She knew where she wanted his cock next. That little move made him grin. She knew what to do, but it was best to order her in his stern voice.

"Spit between those big fucking tits, baby. Get 'em slippery and wet."

Once again, she obeyed his command and spit a thick rope of saliva directly between her huge tits. Alex was pleased with her.

"Good girl!"

Two words from him that made her smile. Abigail watched his long, thick cock shove between her tits, then she squeezed them to trap it in the middle. Alex wasted no time bucking his hips to drive every inch of his cock between her tits, fucking them with ease thanks to the slick wetness of his shaft. Abigail moaned and spit on the head as it poked up.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Fuck my titties, Alex. This is what they were made for."

She closed her eyes, feeling every inch of that hard cock pumping between her breasts. Alex reached for her chin with his right hand, forcing her to look up at him. As their eyes met, he continued to buck his hips, still fucking her perfect tits as he gazed into those gorgeous emerald eyes. Abigail moaned and felt his thumb pushing between her puffy lips. She began to suck on it, locking her lips around his thumb as she muttered soft moans to cause vibrations in his hand. He continued to buck his hips, driving every inch of his long shaft up and down between her tits. He tried to maintain eye contact with her as he watched the head of his cock poke up the front. Over and over, he drove his dick between those heavy boobs, only slowing down to pull his thumb out of her mouth and move his hand entirely away.

"Fuck my titties, Alex! Yes, yesssss!!"

That only encouraged him to fuck those beautiful tits harder and faster. Abigail lowered her head and parted her tits. She attempted to lick the head each time it poked up, but Alex ended up pushing the head of his shaft into her mouth. Pop. Pop. Pop. That was the sound his cock made every time he pulled it out of her puffy, cocksucker lips. After another minute of consistent titfucking, Alex stopped. Abigail let go of her tits to free his cock, allowing it to flop around. She stood back up, and then he raised his right hand to her chest, shoving her down to the bed. Abigail raised her arms and placed them behind her head, surrendering to him. Her feet dangled from the bed, loosening her high heels as her legs spread out. His eyes scanned her pussy, as Alex decided what the next course of action would be.

He fell to his knees, positioning his head between her thighs. Abigail gasped when she felt his face brushing up over her pink folds. Alex parted his lips and lapped his tongue across her pussy. He used his right hand to play with her clit, rubbing it and then snaking his tongue inside her wet delight. She gasped, but kept her hands pinned behind her head for the time being. Alex was only getting started with eating her pussy, so Abigail was free to move her hands around as she pleased, yet she was still playing the act of a good girl. He was busy slithering his tongue in and out of her pussy, all while rubbing at her clit to make her cry loudly. Abigail panted, exhaled, and began to take deep breaths. Alex had no plan of stopping, as he wanted to please her in return for the way she sucked him off.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah..."

She may have been tempted to move her hands down into his hair, but Alex knew she would not. When she did that pose with her arms behind her head, that told him she was surrendering to his control. This act of pleasure was unexpected, but Abigail was loving it. Much time had passed since a man had properly pleasured her with his mouth and tongue. As he moved his hand off her clit, Alex concentrated on wiggling his tongue inside her, eating her pussy and savoring the delicious taste. Once he had Abigail panting and moaning with deep breaths, that was when he stopped. He quickly pulled his tongue out of her pussy and stood up. Their eyes met as he guided his cock back inside her, ready to fuck her again.

"Please fuck me, Alex. Pretty, please."

"You don't have to beg me this time, baby."

"Oh, thank fucking god."

Her lips curled into a full smile, flashing her pearly white teeth after speaking. He wasted no time thrusting his cock back inside her and listening to her moan. Alex's left hand pressed down on her stomach to watch her boobs bounce and shake all around. Abigail kept her arms positioned over her head, allowing him to watch those great big tits jiggle and shake in every direction. It was not long before Alex planted his hands over them, squeezing them as he fucked her harder with each passing second. Abigail began to scream loudly.

"YESSS!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

She gritted her teeth and glared at him as her voice echoed from the bedroom. A new intensity had emerged between them as Alex had no desire of stopping. Over and over, he pumped his cock into her pussy, giving her every inch of that hard shaft.

"You like that, Abi? Is this what you were thinking about all last night!?"

He squeezed her breasts hard, then pulled his right hand back to slap the right tit, just to get a screaming answer out of her.

"YES!! YESSSSS!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! OH GOD, FUCK ME!!"

The bed's headboard was rattling against the wall with each hard thrust he gave her. Alex became distracted by her shaking tits and came to an immediate stop. He knew better than to pull out at this point, but he now had a better idea.

"Sit up, honey. I'm gonna lay down and let you ride it."

Taking a deep breath, she smiled before replying.

"Ohhh, I thought you'd never ask!"

She giggled upon sitting up. Alex kissed her lips and then moved to lay down on the bed. She bent her legs on both sides, then slid her fingers through the hairs on his chest. Deep breaths were heard from both of them as Abigail braced herself for what she was about to do. Alex gazed up into those gorgeous green eyes, then studied the curls of her dark hair. He licked his lips when his eyes scanned her tits. Since she was taking her time, he felt the need to give her some encouragement by roaming his hand behind her and slapping her ass. That got her moving, as she raised her arms back up over her head and began to grind her hips. Panting and crying aloud, Abigail moved into a rhythm, riding his cock. Alex just laid there, watching her big tits wobble and shake around.

That was until he planted his hands over them and squeezed those boobs with authority. She moaned at his touch, rolling her hips and grinding at a faster pace. Her thick ass cheeks were bouncing on his balls as his cock pumped in and out of her heavenly pussy. With her arms behind her head, Abigail's hair did not sway in her face. She twisted her fingers and closed her eyes, feeling his strong hands squeeze her breasts, all while his cock was thrusting in and out of her. She had no desire to stop. Not until she reached her climax. At this point, the need outweighed the want. She needed that sweet release so badly, even if Alex was strong enough to hold back his orgasm for one more round. She knew her husband all too well.

"OHHH GOD!! YESS, YESSS, YESSSSSSS!!"

Abigail was so close to reaching that sweet release of a climax. She slammed herself down on him harder and harder, almost pounding her thick body down to pump that cock in and out of her. Alex moved his hands away from her breasts, watching them shake as she kept her eyes shut and drew closer with each passing second. She slowed down, giving him just enough time to brace himself for what was about to come. Alex knew Abigail was close. It was never easy to hold back from filling her pussy with cum, but he knew he could withstand the pressure. Grabbing at her arms, Alex pulled them down so he could hold her hands, lacing their fingers together.

"I'M ALMOST THERE!! ALMOST!! ALMOST!! OHHHH, OHHHHH, FUCKKKKK!!"

Her voice raised in pitch as she drew closer, resonating throughout the entire hotel suite. It was merely seconds away as she slowed down to the point where Alex saw the chance to buck his hips and keep his cock pulsating inside her. All it took was two final thrusts, and finally he felt her inner walls tighten up around his cock. Abigail screamed loudly while Alex closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. The warm feeling of her orgasm was almost too much, but so far he was holding himself back. Her legs began to shake as she gasped for breath.

"Get up, get up!"

Alex yelled as he wrapped his right arm around her and got up. Abigail pushed him back down on the bed and instead got off him rather than allowing Alex to do it. When she slipped his cock from her cunt, excess juices squirted from her pussy.

"Oh, fuck..."

He groaned at the warm feeling of her sticky love nectar falling down onto his stomach. Abigail climbed off him and tried to stand on the floor. She nearly fell over due to her left high heel becoming loose. She kicked it off and bent over to shake off her other shoe while Alex was rising up from the bed. As he glanced to his side, he was able to witness her giant ass in all of its nude glory thanks to her bending over. His eyes scanned the crack splitting those massive cheeks as a devious grin ran across Alex's face. That ass was the last part of her wonderful body he had yet to experience today.

"I want you to bend over like that with your hands against the bed, baby."

She had just taken the other heel off her foot when he spoke. Abigail moaned as she turned around to see Alex standing behind her.

"You wanna fuck my ass?"

Without a reply, he simply nodded to her question. She grinned at him and pressed her big tits up against his bare chest, rubbing them against him.

"I had a feeling you were saving my ass for last. If you didn't want it, you would've came inside me."

"Yeah, I probably would've."

Her lips slowly curved into a grin, still teasing him with her breasts pressed into his chest.

"After you fuck my ass, I want your cum dripping down my face. I think I've earned it today."

"You sure fucking have!"

Hearing her demand his cum on her face was enough to make Alex kiss her passionately. He loved the dirty mind she had, often matching his own kinks. After the kiss, she turned to face the bed and then bent over and pressed her hands down over the sheets. Alex stepped behind her and watched as her perfectly round ass elevated high and legs spread. He did not notice the red mark that had formed on her right cheek as a result of the spanking he gave her. The first thing he wanted to do was slide his shaft right up the crack of her ass. Abigail closed her eyes and spread her fingers across the blue sheet of the bed. When she felt his length thrusting up the crack, she let out a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Alex gazed down at her ass and watched as she began to roll her hips. He moaned at the feeling of her twerking on his dick, now rubbing up and down the crack of her ass.

"You like my ass twerking on your cock, honey?"

Abigail spoke in that low, but high pitched sexy voice of hers. When she heard him moan, she flipped her long black hair to glance across her right shoulder. Alex noticed her gritted teeth before she spoke again.

"Fuck my ass."

The only way he could respond to those words was through action. Alex reared his right hand back and then spanked her ass hard. Abigail moaned and stopped twerking. He pulled her thick ass cheeks apart to aid himself in finding her dark little hole. Once he caught sight of it, Alex carefully guided his cock to enter. With a sigh, she braced herself for this moment. Abigail closed her eyes and began to purr soft moans as he made that first thrust.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. I want to feel every inch of that cock pounding my ass."

His eyes glanced down as he watched the length of his shaft disappear from sight as he made that first complete thrust. The tightness of her dark hole had made him moan. Both of their voices were mixed in a chorus of heavy breathing and gasps. She raised her head while feeling his cock pull back and then thrust again. Abigail pouted at this current slow pace he was moving at. She raised her right hand and slapped her ass from behind.

"Come on, I know you want to pound the shit outta me. Give it to me, Alex! Fuck my ass! Pound me hard!"

He gritted his teeth and grunted while placing his hands on her hips. Her impatience was met with a hard thrust up her ass. Abigail screamed as his cock slammed up her ass.

"Oh my god!"

Her huge tits began to bounce and sway from beneath her. Abigail gasped and opened her eyes, widening her vision as Alex did not hold back. He was giving her what she desired as his cock slammed in her ass over and over. Her booty cheeks rippled each time their bodies smacked together.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!! OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together and his balls clapping against the underside of her ass cheeks were heard loudly between the moans. Her breasts were jiggling and bouncing all over the place from underneath her. Abigail curled her toes and balled her fingers into fists, desperately gripping the bed sheets below.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCKKKK!! OHHHH GOD!!

Beads of sweat dripped from Alex's forehead as he gritted his teeth, concentrating all his energy on fucking her ass. He did not stop as he pounded inch after inch of his cock into her thick ass.

"FUCK MY ASS!! OHHHH, OHHHHHH GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Over and over, he continued to fuck her ass. Alex could feel his cock about to erupt. It would be all too easy for him to abandon the plan of decorating her face and instead unleash his cum up her buttocks. With one last hard thrust, he came to a complete stop and began to pull his cock out of her ass while yelling.

"Ohhhh, man! I'm gonna cum!!"

When she felt his cock exit her booty, Abigail immediately turned around. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as she quickly fell to her knees. Alex took two steps back while holding his cock with his right hand. His hand was moving so fast across the length, it became a blur to Abigail's eyes. She closed her eyes and kept her tongue out, eagerly anticipating his creamy seed. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth and began to snarl his words out.

"OHHHH, FUCK! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

A thick rope of cum splattered across the right side of her face. Abigail extended her tongue out further in hopes of catching some of his spunk. Two more strings of cum plastered her right cheek and eyebrow. Alex continued to wank his cock, jerking it in another direction that made four thick droplets fall onto her forehead. He was out of breath, gasping and groaning as he forced the last remaining drops of cum onto her tongue. Abigail opened her eyes as she enveloped her lips around the head of his shaft. He took a deep breath as she began to suck in an effort to milk out the last remaining drops of cum into her mouth. Once again, her big green eyes were gazing up at him as Abigail took her time bobbing her head up and down. She listened to his deep breaths as Alex could not take his eyes off her cum-covered face.

"God, you're so beautiful."

She released his cock from her mouth with a popping sound. Whatever few drops she was able to get out, Abigail swallowed it down. Her eyes remained locked on Alex as she grinned at him.

"Mmmm, yeah. I love it when your cum is all over my face. Just imagine this is the day after a wedding."

Abigail winked as Alex gasped and slowly smiled at her. She remembered what he said earlier about pretending they were married. It was a fantasy, and she played it superbly through this fine day. He bit down on his lower lip, unable to hold back the grin as he blushed at her words. Alex wanted to say something, but he could not think of what to say back to her in words. The cum was now oozing down the right side of her face, but for a moment she sat there on her knees to let him see it one last time. In the end, he could not argue with her. They should have been doing this last night instead of pretending to be a couple at a boring party. At least for today, they were able to pretend they were married.

THE END
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 03:56:22 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

daxg2001

Re: Let's Pretend We're Married (Abigail Ratchford)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 05:14:37 AM »
Great stuff! A fun story and set up, with nice action too. Another winner! (Pun not intended about the card games!)
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Viri

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 01:35:09 AM »
Abigail ON THE GRIND!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Aarmax

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 09:48:06 AM »
Well done man. I love the scenario and the fun Abigail has.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 12:48:03 PM »
That was hilarious. Lots of good jokes in there and scorching hot sex! I love how Abigail got all dressed up knowing she could tease Alex and then became submissive for him. So fucking hot.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 08:48:25 AM »
I was hoping you would eventually write this bombshell. You made sure to put her big tits to use.

Avlag28

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 05:45:09 PM »
WOW!  I loved this piece.  There aren't many short stories about Abigail.  This is perfect.  I love how you write about her.  I think you have captured her spirit perfectly.

flawed_existence

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2023, 08:46:42 AM »
Don't know if I told you in messages or not, this is one of your best stories. My favorite from last year. Only you could make that set up work and have it funny and sexy at the same time.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA