Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Carnal Evil (Becky G)  (Read 1450 times)

Calibur009

Carnal Evil (Becky G)
« on: January 25, 2023, 08:22:40 AM »
Carnal Evil
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Becky G
Codes: MF, Cheat, Public, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

October 29, 2022

Jayce Hudson was a waiter for the Hollywood Catering Service. He was 25 years old with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and an above-average physique. The handsome server was dressed in his company’s catering uniform which consisted of a bow tie, a black vest, a long-sleeved red shirt, black pants, and loafers. Tonight, the catering company he worked for was hired to serve food for Darren Dzienciol’s annual CarnEvil event in Los Angeles. It was a circus-themed Halloween party that encouraged its famous guests to wear sexy costumes. As to be expected, many celebrities were in attendance for the event. Many famous women caught Jayce’s eye that night. However, there was one woman who stood out above the rest. That happened to be Rebbeca Gomez, known professionally as Becky G.

The RCA recording artist looked spectacular in her sexy Egyptian-themed costume. The petite Mexican songstress wore round gold earrings, a fake golden snake draped around her neck, multiple rings on her fingers on her manicured hands, a purple top that showed off her cleavage and midriff, a purple dress with a slit that exposed her right leg, and gold open-toe heels.

“Holy shit! She looks like an actual goddess in that outfit. I think the guy she came here with is her boyfriend. But I can’t remember his name. I do know he is a professional soccer player. Guess I would have a smug look on my face if I dated someone as hot as Becky G too.” Jayce said before he returned to work.

Five minutes later, Jayce was serving model Alessandra Ambrosio a drink and some appetizers. After that, she smiled at him before she returned to the party.

“Alessandra is beautiful, but I can’t stop thinking about Becky G.” Jayce said to himself.

The server stared at the Break a Sweat singer as she mingled with some other guests. The dark-haired beauty eventually glanced in Jayce’s direction and waved at him.

Several minutes later, as luck would have it, Becky finally walked over to Jayce’s station. The caterer had a big grin on his face when she approached him and tried to remain calm.

“Hello. I need two drinks, please.” Becky said with a sexy smile.

“Yes, coming right up. Would you like some appetizers as well? We have boneless chicken wings, chips with spinach dip, mozzarella sticks, and fried shrimp with cocktail sauce.” Jayce replied in an excited tone as he handed her two glasses filled with champagne.

“No, thank you. I need to watch my figure. What is your name?” Becky responded with a laugh.

“I’m Jayce, and you’re Becky G. The hottest woman in the music industry.” The server eagerly replied with a grin.

“I love it when a man recognizes my greatness.” Becky responded in a flirtatious manner and with a giggle.

“Well, Becky, you are dressed like a goddess.” Jayce replied as he checked out the singer’s petite and sexy body.

“Thank you. Well, it’s been nice chatting with you, Jayce. Maybe I will see you again later.” Becky responded with a smile.

The They Ain’t Ready singer walked off. She also made sure to shake a booty a bit when she did.

“Wow! She obviously did that on purpose.” Jayce said with a grin.

Fifteen minutes later, Becky returned to Jayce’s serving table. The server was also surprised to see the Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer back so soon.

“I changed my mind and decided I want an appetizer after all.” Becky said as she gave Jayce a seductive look.

“Sure. What would you like?” Jayce asked.

“No. What I want isn’t on the menu.” Becky replied with a sexy smirk as she whispered into the server’s right ear.

“Creo que eres guapo. That is Spanish for I think you’re handsome. Let’s go somewhere a bit quieter.” Becky said in a sexual tone.

“Wow. Thank you, Becky. But what about your boyfriend?” Jayce asked while looking around the venue.

“Well, he doesn’t have to know, does he? So, do you want to hook up with me tonight? Because if you don’t, I will find another guy who does.” Becky replied with a naughty smile as she placed her hands on her hips.

Jayce could not believe his ears. His current situation felt like a dream or scenario from a Brazzers scene to him. Regardless, he wasn’t going to allow the opportunity to have sex with Becky G pass him by.

“Yes. Listen, there is a supply room at the back of the venue. I will meet you there.” Jayce told the beautiful Latina singer.

“Okay, I will see you soon.” Becky replied with a smile.

After Becky walked away, Jayce waited five minutes and looked around. After that, he promptly left his station to meet the hot Latina. Five minutes later, the pair were making out inside the supply room.

“How did you know about this room?” Becky asked.

“The company I work for has catered at this venue before.” Jayce replied.

“Great, and there is a lot of room to fuck in here too. It’s funny how my man isn’t paying me much attention tonight. Despite my looking hot as hell in my costume tonight. So I decided to spend my time with someone who will.” Becky responded with a sexy smirk.

Soon, the Green Light Go singer performed a sexy dance routine. Additionally, she began grinding her shapely ass against Jayce’s crotch.

“Oh my god! That feels amazing.” Jayce said with a smile.

The server was now pitching a tent in his pants. Becky immediately noticed that, and she rubbed her booty against his groin even faster.

“Oh yeah! I can tell that you love my dancing, Jayce. Since I’m at a CarnEvil party, I should indulge my carnal desires tonight.” Becky said as she looked back at the server with a mischievous smile.

By this point, the 25-year-old server’s libido was in overdrive. As a matter of fact, he felt like his cock was about to burst through his pants. Especially as the Mexican songstress continued rubbing her backside against his groin.

“Okay, that’s enough teasing. I want to see how hard your dick is now.” Becky said with a smile.

The Becky From The Block singer sat on her knees and unbuckled the attendant’s belt and tossed it to the side. After that, the Sola singer unzipped the fly to Jayce’s jeans. Soon, the waiter’s fully erect twelve-inch cock sprang out, much to her surprise.

“Goddamn! That is one long dick! I really did make the right choice.” Becky said as her brown eyes grew wide at the sight of it.

Becky quickly regained composure and gripped Jayce’s cock with both hands. After that, she parted her glossy lips and slipped the waiter’s cock into her mouth. She also flicked her skilled tongue across his mushroom-head dick a few times.

“Holy shit! Becky, your mouth feels incredible.” Jayce said with a smile.

Becky continued to apply her oral talent to the server's big cock for some time. The petite Latina made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his schlong.

“Thanks. Being a singer helps my oral skills a lot. Mmmm! Your dick is more a meal than an appetizer.” Becky said as she gave Jayce a blowjob.

“I still can’t believe I snuck away from my catering job to fuck Becky G inside a supply room.” Jayce thought to himself as the singer was slurping on his vanilla cock.

“Mmm! You're much bigger than my boyfriend.” Becky said with a laugh as she licked Jayce’s huge dick.

One minute later, Becky got to her feet and wiped the saliva from her mouth. The They Ain’t Ready singer removed her top, exposing her B-sized tits. After that, Jayce quickly groped her round brown breasts and sucked on them.

“Yeah! That feels so good! Keep sucking my titties.” Becky cooed with a smile.

The well-endowed server sucked on the Mexican recording artist’s boobs for a while. Moments later, she took off her dress and the thong she wore underneath it. Now nude, Jayce’s blue eyes grew wide at the sight of her naked form.

“Oh my god! Becky, you really do have the body of a goddess.” Jayce said as he removed his clothes.

“Thank you, Jayce. Now I want you to eat my pussy.” Becky replied.

The Shower singer sat on top of a large sturdy storage container. After that, she spread her legs and rubbed her trimmed pussy. Jayce did not need to be told twice. He quickly buried his head between Becky’s brown thighs and dined on her tasty twat.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! You love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Becky cried out as Jayce ate her sweet cooze.

The server did just that and continued to dine on her snatch. Before long, he was briskly slithering his tongue in and out of the Mexican singer’s pussy.

“God yes! You’re eating my pussy so damn good!” Becky cooed with a smile as the caterer feasted on her honeypot.

Several minutes later, Jayce was fucking Becky doggystyle. The hot singer also had a big grin on her face from how well he was banging her

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Your big dick feels so good!” Becky moaned as she shoved her ass closer to Jayce.

“Becky, your pussy is great too! Damn!” Jayce replied.

“Si! I love how you fuck me! Now vete a la mierda mas fuerte!” Becky responded with a few moans.

Now, Jayce wasn’t an expert in speaking Spanish, but he knew it meant that Becky wanted him to fuck her harder. So he happily obliged the beautiful singer. After that, he began pumping away at her pussy much faster than before. Additionally, the server slapped the Mexican beauty’s ass repeatedly, and he enjoyed the sight of how it rippled as he fucked her.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me with that big dick!” Becky cried out as she looked back at Jayce.

A few minutes later, Becky was now riding Jayce as he sat on the storage container. Besides that, the well-endowed waiter had a firm grip on the popular singer’s waist as she rode him at a fast pace. Plus, the sexy Latina shook her booty as she bounced it off the dark-haired man’s thighs, which was an impressive feat.

“Oh my god! I love montando tu polla. That means I love riding your dick!” Becky moaned with a naughty smile.

“You’re very good at it too!” Jayce replied with a grin as he thrust into the singer’s pussy.

A short time later, Jayce was fucking Becky in the standing carry position. Her arms wrapped firmly around his neck as he held onto her by her hips.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Becky hollered as Jayce slammed his manhood into her pussy.

After some time, Becky was now riding Jayce reverse cowgirl. The Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer’s round tits also jiggled as she rode his big cock.

“Yes! I love riding your big dick! It feels so good!” Becky hollered as she nimbly bounced up and down on Jayce’s dick.

Sometime later, the sexy Latina was on her knees slurping away at Jayce’s lengthy cock. The dark-haired beauty also used both of her manicured hands to stroke the server’s shaft in a twisting motion as she gave him a blowjob.

“Me encanta chupar tu polla. That means I love sucking your dick. It’s so good. I need to show your balls some love too.” Becky said to Jayce as she blew him.

The sexy Reggaeton artist licked and sucked on the waiter’s nuts. She also caressed them with her right hand. Additionally, the server’s lengthy cock was placed on her pretty face as she licked his balls.

“Wow! Your balls are so meaty.” Becky said with a smile as she kept sucking on Jayce’s nuts.

The Latin songstress eventually placed Jayce’s slick dick between her cleavage. After that, she squeezed her breasts together and gave him a titjob.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Fuck my titties with that big dick! I fucking love it!” Becky cooed as Jayce slid his cock between her tits.

“Fuck! Beck, your tits feel amazing.” Jayce said with a smile.

“I knew you would like that. But we’re not finished yet. There is one more thing that you can do for me.” Becky replied.

“What is it?” Jayce asked.

“I want you to a la mierda mi culo. That means I want you to fuck my ass. I assume you want to do that tonight, right?” Becky replied with a naughty grin.

“Yes. It’s like you read my mind.” Jayce responded with a chuckle.

“I knew there was a reason I liked you, Jayce. I can’t wait to feel your big dick inside my ass.” Becky replied with a wink.

Three minutes later, Becky was expertly riding Jayce with his dick inside her ass. She also had the biggest smile on her pretty face as he drove his cock into her booty. Soon, the hot singer slammed her ass up and down on the server’s big cock much faster.

“That’s it! Fuck my ass just like that! If you didn’t know, I'm a bit of an anal freak!” Becky moaned with a laugh as Jayce thrust into her backside.

“I can see that.” Jayce replied with a laugh of his own as he stuffed his big cock into the hot singer’s ass.

Sometime later, Becky was down on all fours and teased Jayce by shaking her ass at him. After that, the waiter happily buried his schlong inside the Inglewood native’s backdoor and began fucking her.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass just like that! Me encanta tu polla grande! That means I love your big dick!” Becky cried out as Jayce filled her rump with his footlong cock.

Jayce continued giving the petite Latina a great anal pounding. Before he could blow his load inside her ass, she stopped him.

“Fuck! I just remembered that Seb wanted to have anal sex with me tonight when we got home. So I can’t have any cum inside my ass. But you can finish on my face.” Becky said to Jayce as he continued to pump away at her booty.

One minute later, Becky was on her knees with Jayce’s cock aimed toward her face. The caterer jerked himself off until he fired a load of thick cum onto her beautiful profile.

“Mmm! That was so fucking good, Jayce. I had a lot of fun with you, but it’s time to leave now and return to the party.” Becky said.

“Yeah, we should. Thanks again, Becky. You definitely made my night. Do you think your boyfriend will get suspicious?” Jayce replied as he helped her up.

“No, he won’t. Because I told him that I ate some shrimp that didn’t agree with me and I had to go to the ladies’ room.” Beck responded with a laugh.

“Now that’s a creative way to get out of a party.” Jayce replied with a chuckle as he got dressed.

Twenty minutes later, Jayce returned to his station. Luckily for him, no one noticed or even cared that he had left. Right now, he was serving Madison Reed, the sister of Victoria Justice. As the waiter served her some appetizers, Jayce saw Becky and her boyfriend as they were leaving the party. On her way out of the venue, the Shower singer flashed Jayce a knowing smile as she walked past him.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:41:53 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Pellaeon, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Carnal Evil (Becky G)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 10:33:25 AM »
Totally worth the wait on this Becky G buried the needle on frisky antics here I'd almost swear she was possessed given the Halloween angle the sex was plenty hot good thing it's snowing outside where I am might need to step outside for a bit to cool off after this fantastic work

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA