Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kat Dennings - The Audition  (Read 13904 times)

Noj

Kat Dennings - The Audition
« on: March 15, 2023, 04:13:08 PM »
Kat Dennings – The Audition

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This was written as a commission for Psylent, so thanks to him to sharing this with you.

This story follows on from Christina Hendricks - The Audition.

In the aftermath of Christina Hendricks’ impressive audition, James had taken a minute to relax and then grabbed some lunch so he was fresh and ready for the afternoon. The gorgeous Kat Dennings was due and he wasn’t going to be anything less than prepared for her; the curvaceous brunette always knew how to get her roles and they’d worked together, if you could call it that, on several projects before.

The bottom line was that Kat was quite happy to fuck to get her parts, and they’d done so every time he’d auditioned her bar the first one, where she’d just given him an enthusiastic blowjob much as Christina had done that morning. He always looked forward to time with her and when he’d heard she was a preferred actress for this latest show he’d been very pleased as he knew what it meant. As a result the short, DD-packing beauty was lined up for the afternoon slot, and after the fantastic, unexpected audition with Christina beforehand it was turning out to be an incredible day.

He grabbed a quick sandwich with a coffee for lunch to recharge his batteries, then freshened up with a quick shower and some mouthwash before the gorgeous Pennsylvania native arrived. She was right on time, punctual as she always was, buzzing to intercom for him at two as scheduled.

“Hello?” he inquired as he pressed the button, just checking it was her though he didn’t know who else would call.

“Hey, James,” Kat said, recognising his voice over the somewhat poor quality speaker.

“Hey, come on in,” he said as he buzzed the entry, releasing the door for her to get in as he stepped to meet her. They met in the hallway, the busty actress wasting no time on formalities and coming straight inside to find him. She was dressed casually but sexily, wearing a leather jacket over a snug black top with a neckline that gave just a glimpse of her massive cleavage, the outline of her strong supportive bra clear through the cotton. That led down into a pair of tight jeans that accentuated her legs and a pair of simple black leather ankle boots with a small heel.

“How’s things?” she smiled, her trademark voice breaking the air as she smiled warmly at him.

“Going good, very good,” he said, thinking back to his immensely enjoyable morning as he embraced the 5’3 actress with a kiss on the cheek, checking her out as much as possible, his eyes drinking her in.

“That’s good, auditioning all us actresses treating you right huh?” she smiled, giving a wink with her gorgeous eyes as she hinted at the game that she was no stranger to.

“Spot on,” he smiled as he followed her back to his main office area, if you could call it that. It was pretty basic but did the job for these sessions.

“How’s things been for you? Much else lined up lately?” he continued.

“Some things, there’s a lot of shows that seem to be ramping up here and there but this is definitely my preferred choice,” she answered, shrugging her jacket off and hanging it on the door.

“Yeah the industry seems to be full of potential at the moment. Whether any of those shows will go anywhere is anyone’s guess,” he said.

“Yeah, seems to be more shows but less longevity,” she mused. It seemed to be the case as with streaming taking off companies had rushed to turn out shows to fill their services, but in the process quality had suffered as budgets and talent had been stretched too far, leaving many shows to deliver just a couple of seasons before folding. There were still good ones though and Kat was hoping this would be one of them, from the initial premise and test scripts she’d seen it certainly seemed like it.

“Well hopefully this will be the next big hit then,” he said, as if reading her mind. It wasn’t hard to guess however since everyone wanted success and the riches that went with it.

“Let’s hope.”

“So, you ready to do your audition tape?” he asked, indicating the camera. It wasn’t tape any more of course but he just used the term.

“You really want me to record an audition?”

“Sure.”

“Cut the shit, we both know how this is gonna go down...with me, going down,” she smiled, her naughty, wicked grin seeming to light up the room.

“Damn right, that’s how this is gonna work, and I can’t wait,” he laughed. It was so nice not to have to beat around the bush with her, being so straightforward and to the point.

“So what’s the point in recording an audition? You’re gonna gimme the part anyway,” she stated as she dropped her bag to one side on his desk. Like him, she’d been pleased to find out he was the casting director for this project as she knew it basically meant a walkover as she could comfortably make the deal.

“Oh am I?” he teased with a sly smile.

“Yeah, you are. You know I’m gonna earn it,” she smiled in return.

“I bet. But we need an audition tape on this as that’s what the producers of this show have asked for to double check my work or some shit. I’ve not heard anything back on it so they must be happy with who I’m recommending so far,” he shrugged.

“And I’m the preferred choice,” she said with a flick of her eyebrows.

“Exactly, they like you, so I think you’re already in there.”

“Excellent,” she replied.

“But don’t fuck it up, just in case,” he retorted playfully, making her giggle.

“I’ll nail it, don’t worry,” she said.

“So you had anyone else in for this part so far?” she asked as he set the camera up and adjusted its position and focus.

“A few others yeah, nobody has blown us away though,” he said.

“Anyone of note?” Kat asked. She was always curious to know who she was up against.

“Well, Christina Hendricks was in this morning.”

“Christina? Interesting,” Kat said thoughtfully. She knew the voluptuous redhead was a fantastic actress with a look and gravitas all her own, and it represented some potentially stiff competition.

“Yeah she was in this morning,” he added as she mused over it to herself.

“And Kat,” he said, breaking her concentration and making her look back to him with her big blue eyes, “she’s playing the game now.”

Kat Dennings paused, her mind taking it in for a second and contemplating what he’d just revealed.

“Oh really? Well, that’s...unexpected,” she said slowly. Christina wasn’t someone she knew, well that wasn’t entirely true as they’d met in passing at least once before at some event but it was hardly an introduction. However, she did know via James and a few other whispers she heard that Christina’s integrity was above reproach and she never, ever made the kind of deals she herself was partial to, so to hear that had suddenly changed was interesting.

“Very,” he said, smiling.

“What did she do to earn this part?” Kat asked with a smile, wanting to hear the naughty details.

“Come on, Kat, you know we don’t talk shop about other people in this business, it’s all about deals behind closed doors.”

“Did you mention me?” she asked bluntly after a pause. As he hesitated she raised her eyebrows, wanting an answer.

“Yes, I did,” he conceded.

“And?”

“And what?”

“And what did you tell her? I assume she was fishing to find out what she was up against...like we all do,” Kat said, her pretty eyes fixed on him.

“I told her you were their preferred choice for this role...and that you played the game to get it,” he said.

“I know you gave her details.”

“I told her you were very enthusiastic and would fuck for the role, and that you’re very good at it,” he finished.

“Glad you accentuated my strengths,” she giggled.

“They’re hard to ignore,” he smiled, glancing down at her magnificent chest.

“So come on, what did she do for this? You have to tell me since you spilled it all about me,” she said with a playfully moody expression.

“Gave me a blowjob.”

“That it?” Kat replied, her eyes instinctively glancing over him, lingering a little as she remembered what his cock was like and imagined the fiery Christina sucking on it.

“Yeah, well it was a throat fuck as well, and she let me finish on her face. It was pretty fantastic,” he smiled, gloating just a little. He didn’t quite know how Kat and himself had ended up with this friendly sort of relationship around how she earned her parts with him, but was glad it had blossomed.

“Better than me?” she teased.

“Never,” he smiled, playing to her ego.

“Good,” she replied, turning away pensively as she turned it over in her mind. Kat was intrigued by the development, Christina Hendricks suddenly dropping her principles and joining in was certainly unexpected but nothing but a minor speed bump. She knew she would have to match her, of course, but that wasn’t really a concern. She’d been fucking James for years to get roles and they had a great relationship – mainly that he got her the parts and she kept fucking him to make it so, giving them both what they wanted from it.

She was confident she could both match and surpass the redhead bombshell, as she was over a decade younger and hungrier for it, happy to suck and fuck as hard as needed to make sure things went her way when the call was made. However, now she knew what was going on and that Christina was on the board, and likely to push harder to get the job given she’d already sucked him quite successfully it seemed, she wanted to twist it to her advantage.

“James, I have a proposition for you,” she said, turning back with a smile.

“Go on,” he asked carefully, wondering where she was going to go.

“Christina, is she coming back for a second audition?” she asked.

“She wants to, yes,” he said.

“I assume you’re going to invite her?”

“Of course, I’m not going to pass up that chance,” he said with a grin.

“She’s gonna fuck, right? That’s what you alluded to I assume?”

“Yeah, it’s what I told her she’d need to do,” he said.

“So she’s game for that, otherwise you wouldn’t be even thinking of inviting her back for another round,” Kat smiled.

“So she says,” he replied.

“Ok, so how about this,” she said, turning to face him, wanting him to pay attention.

“We can work this to both our advantage,” Kat said with a naughty smile that told him he’d want to consider this.

“How?”

“Well firstly, I’m the preferred choice right? I want to keep it that way. You say I’m the preferred choice, and I know I’m your number one,” she smiled.

“Without a doubt,” he murmured.

“And you know I’m good for it. I’ll audition like always right now and you can fuck me any way you want, as hard as you like, just like you always do,” she said.

“Excellent,” he said, happy his chance to fuck the stunning brunette wasn’t being dispensed with in this grand idea.

“Just to make sure. I want to keep that preferred status.”

“Deal,” he said, staring into her big blue eyes.

“If you maintain the status quo, then you can tell Christina that she can come in for another audition and I won’t say a word,” she smiled.

“So you’ll be giving me the job, but you can make out to her that if she puts in some more effort and really tries she can have this role. She can’t, but only we know that,” Kat finished.

“Oh Kat, you’re pure evil,” he smiled, loving her dirty little mind.

“I want this job,” she smiled back.

“I can tell.”

“And maybe, depending how she does, I might be willing to help out with her after that,” she teased.

“Help out? You mean…” he started, tentatively trying to grasp it, barely dreaming in that momentary flash that stiffened his cock that she might mean what he thought...what he hoped. Kat gave a playful roll of her eyes, and arched her back to push her amazing DD breasts out for him, making them jiggle just a little.

“Yes, me and her together. You can play us off against each other and maybe have some kind of showdown. A winner takes all session, though as I say we know it’s gonna be me,” she said firmly.

“Sounds fucking perfect,” he said enthusiastically, barely able to contain his excitement at the mere thought of the two stacked beauties together.

“I bet,” she laughed.

“It’s quite the little scheme, Kat,” he playfully chided.

“It is. So, do we have a deal?” she asked, holding her hand out for a binding shake. He immediately extended his arm and gripped her hand for a firm shake, both of them smiling as he towered over her short, curvy figure.

“Deal,” he said. It definitely was, since he had Kat on side like he always did but now had the opportunity to tell Christina Hendricks to keep audition for a part she’d already lost to both of their benefit.

“Excellent. I like when a business plan comes together,” she smiled, stunning tits jiggling as they shook hands.

“Absolutely.”

“And now down to dirty business,” she said, immediately kicking things back to where they always had been.

“Good idea,” he grinned, looking forward to getting his hands on Kat’s amazing rack.

“Do you want to film this audition tape before or after?” he said, indicating the camera and basically where their conversation had been before devolving into Christina Hendricks.

“We’d better do it now, God knows what I’ll look like after you’ve finished with me,” she laughed, and she was right since she might likely need a make up artist to help her afterwards if he finished her off anything like he had Christina earlier that day.

“Good point, let’s get it out the way,” he said, stepping back to the camera to get it set up since he never finished in the first place. Kat turned on her professional side and took a deep breath, cooling herself, just calming down and then finding the script from her bag for another quick read through. After refreshing her mind, she turned back to James and the camera with her movie star pose.

“Ready,” she said.

“Give it to me,” he said, making her pout her luscious lips and blow him a kiss. From there it was professional and easily done, Kat delivering her little performance expertly and not missing a single line as James caught it all on camera. He made her do it several times, and not just because her tits jiggled perfectly as she moved a few times in her delivery, but because he wanted her to try a couple of different things. The purpose of it was making sure he had an excellent audition to take to the producers to show her range and talent, ensuring she got the role.

“Ok that’ll do it,” he said after what seemed like the tenth go at it, Kat giving a heavy sigh, relieved that was done.

“So I got the part right?” she teased.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he replied with a smile as he shut the camera down.

“I’d better after what you’re about to do to me, I know what you’re like,” she winked, stuffing her script back in her bag and retrieving a hairband, which she used to sweep her voluminous locks up into a loose ponytail. He just watched her as she prepared and tied her hair back while he got the camera out the way and covered it back up, making it clear it wasn’t recording as much as anything else. With it aside he just stood and watched her, Kat glancing to him with a smile; whilst she was gonna fuck him for the part essentially, she enjoyed the mutually beneficial relationship they shared and loved how much he appreciated her body and how sexy it made her feel.

“I’m just gonna get naked here and we’ll fuck, that good with you?” she said, her straightforward tone and manner a refreshing change to his day-to-day as she raised an eyebrow.

“Perfect with me, I’m sure you know that,” he replied.

“Good, you do the same,” she said, bossing it now. It was a rather odd change of roles, with her calling the shots and getting straight on with things as opposed to him normally doing it, but it made for an easy process as she made it clear she was ready to fuck.

“You got it,” he smiled, shrugging off his jacket and hanging it aside. He didn’t take long in stripping off and Kat paused to let him do so, taking in his already stiff cock as he pulled his shorts off, hard and ready for her like he always was. She waited so he had time to enjoy her getting undressed, since he always liked watching her strip regardless of whether she was dressed up with fancy lingerie on or in casual clothes like this particular situation.

“Ready to go I see,” she commented, looking back with a glance down to his hard cock that pulsed in anticipation.

“For you, always,” he smiled.

“Good,” she said, turning to him fully and pulling her top up to reveal her pale, porcelain skin and then her magnificent breasts, cupped by a lovely padded satin bra that supported her and stopped her nipples poking through the soft cotton. With her fantastic chest on display, leaving him to ogle, she paused to reach down to her boots and unzip them, kicking them aside and stepping down a couple of inches to the flats of her feet.

“A bit shorter than that redhead you had in this morning huh?” she giggled.

“A bit yeah, but this package right here is spot on,” he replied.

“I bet,” she commented quietly as she grabbed her jeans and matter-of-factly undid them, yanking the button open and zip down before shoving at the waistband. They peeled down to reveal her panties, matching black but lacy, the open weave quite apparent at the initial glimpse and it only got better as she shook her curvy hips to work the tight denim off them before shoving the jeans down her creamy thighs to reveal the sexy panties. They were completely sheer and he could easily see her neat strip of dark pubic hair, shaved into a sexy arrow that pointed down to her clit.

Kat shoved the denim down with her foot and stepped out of them, shoving them aside with her foot before reaching up her back to the bra strap that held up her stunning rack. She deliberately turned away from him so he could watch her unhooking the robust clasp, releasing it effortlessly as he watched her, giving him a great view of her ass in the process as he saw her sexy, see through panties were a thong that was pulled perfectly up her nice round ass. She shrugged the bra down her arms and threw it aside with the rest of her clothes, before widening her stance a little and bending forward.

He watched as she showed off for him, bending over straight legged and pushing her ass out with an arch of her back, letting her pussy bulge in the sexy underwear for his viewing pleasure. She wiggled her ass a bit then slid her thumbs into the elastic and hooked them slowly down, peeling them over her ass then rolling them ever so slowly off her pussy to reveal her smooth, shaven lips. He was captivated seeing her strip naked for him even though he’d seen it plenty of times before, always loving his time with Kat, watching as she pulled the panties down her legs and dropped them to her feet.

“So,” she interrupted, turning and kicking the underwear aside as she showed her full frontal beauty to him. His eyes took her in as she paused to let him, knowing full well he wanted to stare at her, taking in her stunning womanly curves, her huge, perky tits above her pinched waist and shapely hips. Her dark pubic hair was shaved so perfectly into the neat, tight arrow above her lips, just guiding him straight to where he wanted to be as his eyes scanned down her pale body to her bare feet.

“Where do you wanna start?” she smiled.

“Always such a hard question with you,” he replied.

“Hard is right,” she retorted, looking down at his pulsing erection, absolutely solid for her. She was very much looking forward to enjoying it shortly. She reached up and squeezed her amazing tits, hands finding it impossible to fully contain her enormous rack as she pushed them up then let them bounce down again.

“You wanna start with these?” she offered.

“You know I always love to,” he conceded, since he absolutely loved playing with her magnificent double-Ds.

“Want a tit fuck?”

“I...yeah...I mean it’s a bit silly though,” he said. It was a bit ridiculous since he’d let Christina Hendricks give him one that morning and enjoyed every moment of it, but things with Kat were more real, more grounded.

“It can be,” she smiled, able to light up the room with her energy.

“You enjoy it though right? You get me to do it pretty much every time,” she said.

“Yeah I love it, if I’m honest,” he smiled. It was something he enjoyed even if it could be a bit silly, the idea more exciting that the stimulation often, though Kat was good at it.

“So get over here, come and enjoy, I don’t care,” she laughed, stepping away from the desk and sinking obediently to her knees as she reached up to push her tits together for him. He stepped forward with a smile, led by his rock hard erection which her eyes flicked down to, her nipples sticking out right hard between her fingers as he approached. She opened her fingers and reached out for him as she pushed forward on her knees to press her massive tits to his achingly hard cock, relishing the soft press of her warm skin around him.

“Mmm you love that, don’t you?” she purred as he shivered and groaned a little at the curvy actress pressing her tits around his cock, squeezing them together to envelop him snugly, her gorgeous body wrapping around his straining cock.

“Yeah, don’t stop,” he said, reaching down to push his hand over her pulled-back hair, not taking a hold, just stroking her as she pressed to him to squeeze her tits on his shaft.

“You know I won’t,” she purred, looking up to him foxily from beneath her dark eyebrows as she started to rock steadily up and down, just arching her body and working her abs to move her gigantic tits against him. The feel of her silky smooth breasts smoothly sliding against him, her stiff nipples grazing at his body, was divine and he just loved the sensation of her natural figure pressed around him. She was held so tightly but yet so soft, his cock working in an enticing tunnel of flesh as it slipped in and out between her breasts.

Kat used long, slow strokes, working from his balls to his tip, working her soft flesh over him so it rolled over the head of his cock then peeled back to reveal him as he pushed down. Her pale skin was a gorgeous contrast to her dark complexion, a perfect balance of light and dark that he enjoyed watching as she pleasured him with her phenomenal chest. The actress looked down at the head of his penis as it rose and fell between her huge tits, loving how he enjoyed it; guys were always obsessed with her boobs and wanted to fuck them or blow a load all over them and she was happy to let them, she always had been, relishing the attention.

“Oh so hard, bet you’ve been waiting for this, my audition,” she teased, smiling up at him.

“Damn right.”

“Knew I’d perform for you,” she continued.

“You always do,” he breathed, shivering a little as he just let himself bask in the sensations of it all.

“I always do,” she repeated with a smile, rocking against him without missing a beat to work her magnificent tits on his cock.

“It’s why I get the parts,” she added, still taking the time to work along his full length. He murmured in agreement and just enjoyed as she shuffled her hands around and then pushed firmer, squeezing her massive double-D’s onto him more tightly. She knew exactly how to do it and encompassed him with her warm body in the snug grip before she started to pick up the pace, easily finding another gear and rocking more swiftly on her knees.

He always loved the way she worked, so experienced and skilful with her tits, speeding up to let her soft, pale skin glide along him. Her body teased the mixture of nerve endings along his cock, from his balls to the sensitive ones under his bulging purple head. It drove an eclectic mix of sensations and he just relished it, his hand playing over her dark hair as he let her work and stimulate him. She worked her back as she flexed to work her massive boobs up and down without breaking contact, pulling right up to let his cock thrust through them each time.

Kat picked up her pace some more however and switched to shorter strokes, needing to take less time with her stunning curves to attain the speed she intended, working his rock hard cock more quickly. She could feel how hard he was, like a rock between the contrasting softness of her breasts as she pushed at him, always loving how much he enjoyed this. It only spurred her to work more intently, focused on her task as she smiled and looked down at his bulging head as it surged up between her tits.

Her ponytail bounced behind her and over her shoulders as she worked harder, strokes sharper and quicker, stimulating him more intently now as she pressed her soft, pale skin around his manhood. The sensitive tip of his cock pressed against her breastbone and it only enhanced the sensations, tempting him to thrust against her more and enjoy himself. Kat enjoyed him getting into it as she squeezed her tits together around his achingly hard cock.

“Fuck that’s good,” he breathed, smiling down at her as she looked up to him with her big eyes, smiling as she didn’t miss a beat.

“You always love it,” she tease, flicking her tongue. He had no denial of the fact and she only worked more intently, picking up her pace again and working at the head of his cock now, just letting her magnificent tits bulge and stroke over his sensitive crown as he groaned in pleasure. She knew exactly what she was doing, much as Christina Hendricks had earlier in the day, and it only made it the most wonderful day of his life as a casting director. Her supple body was divine as it enveloped him completely, almost seeming to suck his head in as she pulled it down between her incredible chest.

“Take me now,” she breathed, looking up at him under her dark eyebrows, a look of passion to her as she vigorously worked at his head, cock pulsing under her ministrations. She knew he wouldn’t fuck her, not yet, but she wanted him to put her to work. Using her tits like she was, and especially to get a job, always turned her on immensely and now she was wet and ready for more, wanting him to use the pleasures her body offered.

He didn’t answer her, not needing to as he reached down and grabbed the curvy American star to pull her up by her shoulders, towering over the 5’3” actress as he hauled her to her feet in her gorgeous nudity. She just shivered as he turned pulled her to his desk, throwing her against it almost before releasing her. Kat looked at him quizzically, expecting him to potentially bend her over it, but he instead stepped around the end of it.

“Get on,” he commanded coolly.

“Front or back?” she asked, knowing exactly his intentions.

“Front.”

She wasted no time in sliding onto the desk in front of him as he stood at the end with his hard cock waiting for her. Flicking her hair aside, she pushed onto the clear surface, knowing he’d got this ready for her earlier on with this in mind. The foxy brunette took the invitation and reached over to the end of the desk, yanking herself forwards and pressing her amazing rack into the cool surface of the desk with a shiver as her nipples dragged across the surface. Kat pulled herself into position and pushed up on her elbows, mouth open, ready to swallow his cock as she knew this was no normal blowjob he wanted.

She wasn’t wrong as he grabbed her head in one hand, fingers locking around her ponytail, guiding his throbbing cock with his other straight between her full, cock sucking lips which she dutifully closed around his shaft. Kat murmured in pleasure at the feel of his rock hard shaft in her mouth, so hard on her tongue and between her full, puffy lips, before her mumbles of pleasure turned to a sharp gag that made her hesitate. She realised he definitely wasn’t going to take it steady on her as he pulled her head to shove himself into the back of her throat straight from the get off and overwhelm her control.

“Fuck that’s it, right there,” he growled as he felt her constrict around him, straining hard in her mouth, cock flexing against her tongue as a shudder of pleasure ran through him. It was like nothing else, he loved shoving to the back of a girls throat and Kat just took it perfectly, delivering sensational blowjobs time after time.

“I want you to earn your part right here,” he smiled.

“You know I will,” she replied, speaking quickly as he pulled back out of her mouth to let her grab a breath. He let the curvy brunette haul in a couple of deep lungfuls of air then shoved himself back into her mouth, straight to the back of her throat again but she was ready for him now as she didn’t gag and instead pushed herself against him to force another inch or so of his manhood into her throat before he pulled back once more.

His other hand took hold around the back of her neck to hold her steady as he got on pumping into her hot, succulent mouth, loving how her throat yielded and stretched before him. The back of her tongue pushed up against him perfectly with an eclectic mix of pressure and softness, the silky heat wrapping up around the tip of his rock hard prick. Kat just held onto the edge of the desk, wrapping her fingers around the wooden lip as her body started to rock under his energy, wasting no time in delivering it to her as he shoved his cock into the back of her throat.

Experienced as she was, it was still a surprise to get such treatment so soon and she had to hold down her gag as he shoved into her throat, tripping it once or twice as he drove the bulging head of his cock deep into her mouth, wanting her to swallow it all so he could really start having fun. She couldn’t help but cough and choke a little round his thick shaft as he plunged into her throat, holding deep to work it into her, feeling her throat give a little more each time as she drooled around him.

He worked her firmly, not rough or too much for her but definitely in charge as he used her mouth. She was loving it despite struggling to warm up, relishing his rock hard cock as he shoved it across her tongue, stabbing abruptly into her throat as he strove to get himself to full depth. She was drooling thickly as he kept at it, gagging as he drove into her throat particularly hard once more and then held. His hands gripped her head tighter and he forced himself into her, through her resisting muscles with a strained, struggling noise of protest from the actress to drive himself balls deep and haul her nose down against his pelvis.

“Ohh fuck, right there,” he growled as she finally took it all. Kat’s eyes watered and she shook, body heaving a little at the sudden intrusion but she managed it well. It was all in a days work for an audition with him, that was for sure. He pulled back out of her throat with a pop, Kat constricting just a little to hold his swollen head inside for a second before it slid back over her tongue where he gave her a moment to breathe.

It wasn’t for long though as he thrust his cock back down her throat, straight in deep now so her nose pressed into him, holding her down and letting his cock flex in pleasure, Kat feeling it as she sucked firmly at it. James held her in place and started thrusting properly, pulling back in half-length strokes and shoving himself into her, making her greedily swallow all of it which she absolutely loved. She’d caught up and got her usual skills going, able to take his length without gagging even though she was still drooling on the floor as he found a good, fast rhythm.

His pumping invoked deep, wet sounds from her as his manhood slammed relentlessly into her throat while she flicked her tongue around his shaft, wanting to maximise the sensation. His fingers twisted in her pulled-back hair as he pounded himself between her thick, cock sucking lips and into her wonderfully talented mouth. Christina Hendricks might have given him a huge surprise that morning but she couldn’t match Kat for sheer talent. Her fantastic ability and enthusiasm made for an incredible experience every time they got together and he relished watching the pale, curvy actress taking every millimetre of his cock with wild abandon.

“Kat,” he said, interrupting her focus and making her look up to him as he slowed his efforts. She kept going however, sucking softly and playing at him with her tongue.

“Grab your ankles,” he commanded. Kat paused, then smiled, knowing exactly what he wanted to see – the porn star ankle grab position for him to throat fuck her. She’d done it for him before and plenty of guys liked her doing it, it was such a submissive position that they always loved it so without hesitation she folded her legs up and reached back for her ankles as they pressed into her round ass. She had to arch her back and strain up from the desk as she struggled to get a good hold, twisting her hips and back to let herself get a hold on her ankles. It was always much easier to achieve when she was wearing huge, slutty fuck-me heels.

Grabbing hold, she affirmed her grip then pushed out with her legs and bowed up perfectly into the classic throat fuck position, keeping herself taut as her body curved perfectly to lift her huge breasts off the desk a little. Her back pinched tightly as her petite yet busty figure arched up from the desk before him, Kat looking foxily up at him from under her eyebrows, juicy lips just waiting for him to slide his cock back between them and into the velvet perfection of her mouth. He didn’t hesitate, just grabbing her ponytail again and guiding his prick between her full, cock sucking lips once more as she gave a muffled mumble of pleasure.

His achingly hard manhood slid easily over her tongue and into the back of her throat where it was restrained for just a moment before he buried himself deep again, making her swallow all of it. Kat took it easily and he just started to thrust again as she held onto her ankles and took it for him, his perfect little blowjob machine. She fleetingly wondered whether Christina Hendricks could do this, whether she would do this even if she was able, dismissing her as she knew she was better without a doubt.

Her focus was brought back to him as he stepped up the pace and started to really pump into her throat, making her nose jam into him with each thrust, his other hand finding its way to her head, holding her more gently but definitely guiding her lest she lose concentration on her duty. Kat pulled at her ankles, keeping her legs up, toes pointing to the ceiling as he pumped relentlessly into her throat. Her wet noises, the slightest gags and murmurs from her were all that broke the silence besides his breath as he exerted himself to fuck her throat.

She held on tight and maintained her position as he pumped into her, knowing it was a fantasy of his, loving how submissive and skilful she was, how her tongue pushed up against his shaft as he fucked her throat, how easily she took it so he could drive his balls against her chin. Kat drooled thickly, not excessively but what escaped her mouth as it was drawn out by his thrusting cock was thick and slickly slid down her chin to drip to the floor.

She didn’t care though and just kept sucking, keeping it intense for him as he pounded into her, his cock pulsing and jumping as he drove into her tongue letting her know he loved her efforts. She knew anyway, it’s why he kept inviting her back to audition, and to other meetings though she’d rarely entertained those. Once, only once, had she met him outside of a professional setting where there wasn’t a job on offer but whilst it had been fun, she felt the magic was her earning the job. She was a little surprised when he pulled back out of her mouth however, making her gasp wetly and look up at him...just in time to feel his slick cock slap over her cheek.

“Oh fuck yeah, you love this don’t you?” he smiled, reaching down to grip his cock and pat it at her cheek firmly.

“Yes,” she breathed huskily, her heavy voice coming through.

“Gonna be good girl for me?” he teased, dragging his bulging head over her face and lips to tap it at her other cheek.

“No,” she retorted with a bit of attitude, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. His pause was accentuated by slaps of his hard cock on her face, jiggling her pale skin.

“I’m gonna be your bad girl, just as you like it,” she purred.

His smile told her it was everything he wanted to hear and she murmured in pleasure as he slapped his cock at her face again before plunging it back into her mouth and straight down her throat. Kat obliged effortlessly and resumed her firm sucking, pressing her tongue into him as he pumped into her mouth. Her lips bulged around his shaft, nose crushed into his body as he thumped into her, wet sounds all that escaped her as he drove into her again and again. He loved how her throat contracted on him, how she took it so perfectly and just kept on going no matter what he threw at her, it was an exquisite sensation and sight as she held her ankles tightly as he’d commanded.

“Roll over,” he ordered her, not breaking rhythm as he fucked her face, wanting her on her back now as he always did. He loved having her arched up in the perfect submissive position he had her of course, but he just had to get his hands on her amazing tits. Without question the stunning dark haired actress let go of her legs and braced herself on the desk before pushing forward over the edge - swallowing his cock whole again in the process. With a quick movement she spun herself over almost in place and her head sagged back over the side, long ponytail draping to the floor as she opened wide and gave him the perfect straight shot down her throat.

He didn’t let the moment get away from him and immediately shoved down to bury himself into her deeply, as deep as he’d ever been, pressing his balls into her nose this time as he ground his pelvis into her. She gagged lightly but controlled it well and just relaxed as he got straight back into his stride, pulling back then slamming down into her. She grabbed the sides of the desk to brace herself as he phenomenal tits jiggled perfectly under his efforts, shaking with mesmeric firmness before him as he fucked her throat.

Her wet, submissive sounds were music to his ears as he plunged deeply into her, reaching out to grab her massive breasts firmly and give them a good hard squeeze that made her mumble then squeak a little. She didn’t care though, she loved the mix of sensations, pleasure and pain as he enjoyed her body, rock hard cock pounding into her throat as his hands explored her lovely double-D’s. His hips slammed back and forth to enjoy the velvet depth of her mouth, loving every twitch and contraction around himself.

His energy was all too much for her however as she suddenly missed the rhythm, his every accelerating pace, and felt every motion of his cock as he drove it into her throat to send her into an immediate gag. Retching hard, she shoved him back out of her mouth as her body heaved, arching from the desk as she gasped for breath, coughing again, a thick, viscous load of saliva escaping her mouth and running down her cheek towards her hair as she heaved in deep, short breaths to recover.

“You ok?” he asked, giving her a minute as her eyes streamed and she gasped hungrily beneath his throbbing cock.

“Yeah, keep going,” she breathed, reaching up quickly to wipe her eyes before grabbing the desk again. He did as she asked and swiftly directed his aching prick back into her waiting mouth, straight down her throat again as she gave the slightest swallow and took it perfectly, fingers tightening on the desk as he started pounding once more. It was wetter now, slicker, easier for him to up the pace and he chased it to the max, giving her every bit of effort now. Her choking then inviting him to continue was so hot, so beautifully submissive even though that wasn’t their dynamic that it just turned him on no end.

She could tell as his cock was as hard in her mouth as she’d ever felt it, his pace and energy obviously as she felt him slam against her face and balls pressing against her nose to disrupt her breaths. Kat just hung on and kept sucking, knowing exactly what was going to happen as her tongue pressed into him as his bulging head stayed buried in her throat. He grunted in pleasure, cock flexing strongly as he felt his climax bubbling, fingers digging into her massive tits again as he played and toyed with them to his utter enjoyment, using her as his fuck toy right then.

Kat didn’t care, she loved it, loved how he groped her and his hungry, ragged breaths as he built up to his explosion. His pumps became a blur of very short, very hard slams against her face as his breaths became intense and urgent, fingernails pressing into her amazing chest as she squealed underneath him, drooling thickly around his shaft as he penetrated her, just hanging on until she felt the inevitable jolt as he shuddered and his cock stiffened, somehow seeming to get even harder for a second.

She only had to wait a one watering blink of her eyes before, with a final couple of strained thrusts, he shoved against her face and emptied his balls hard with a roar of pleasure. His rock hard prick bucked and jumped in her mouth, straining against her tongue as he squeezed her massive rack hard and exploded. His balls tightened hard as he pushed into her face, pulsing over and over in rapid succession as he emptied his balls down her throat, so deep she couldn’t even taste it just as she liked it. Her breathing was cut off for the intense moments of his climax but she stayed calm, having done it plenty of times before, keeping cool as his thick load ejected down her throat.

It was over as quick as it had begun with James giving a final squeeze then shuddering in release, sighing heavily as his grip on her relaxed and he stood up, feeling a sudden heat and sheen of perspiration cover him. He ran his hands over her breasts, enjoying her hard nipples before he stepped carefully back and smoothly pulled out of her mouth as she gave a slight cough, closing her mouth and rolling her tongue around as she was freed.

“God damn,” he breathed, running his hand over her tied back hair.

“As good as ever?” she teased with a smile, attitude still intact.

“Always, Kat, always.”

“Good. I aim to please,” she teased, rolling onto her side and shuffling onto her elbow before she reached up to wipe her face, getting the thick drool away from her eyes while he just caught his breath. She looked stunning, so curvy and pale laid out before him, casually naked with her amazing tits, pinched waist and wide hips. Still drawing breath, he stepped past her, down to her feet, before he suddenly grabbed her ankle and yanked her down the desk towards him.

“Hey!” she cried out playfully, caught off guard. He didn’t answer, just grabbing her other flailing limb and then pulling again to draw her to him, and bring her round ass to the edge of the desk. Sinking to his knees, he buried his face between her legs and delved his tongue into her sweet lips and ran the tip around her clit, knowing exactly where to go.

“Ohh fuck,” she shuddered, completely overwhelmed by the initial touch as her arousal was finally addressed. It was like touching an exposed wire, the shock jolting through her very soul the instant he made contact with her and it was too much. The sensations were absolutely overwhelming and she clutched the desk as she shook and shuddered, arching her back as his tongue swirled and flicked over her hard, sensitive clit. She was torn between begging him to stop, to give her a break, and grabbing his head to shove him into her harder.

Her hard gasping grunts broke the air as she huskily expressed herself as she chose the latter option and rode it out, unable to refuse even though it was too much. Kat felt like she could feel every single nerve ending as it tingled and lit up under the touch of his tongue, stimulating her too much to enjoy almost, mind just blurring as his tongue lashed at her. His efforts were spot on, as they always were, having eaten her pussy plenty of times before and he knew how to handle her. The tip of him expertly worked around and over her button in the most skilful manner as he explored her silky lips.

“Fuck, don’t stop,” she mumbled, voice thick, gravelly, guttural.

He had no intention of stopping and continued to devour her gorgeous body, the beautifully soft skin of her labia beneath his lips as his tongue delved into her, the dark arrow of her pubic hair just pointing straight down to where he worked. He worked his tongue intently to circle her this way and that, chopping and changing his pace, throwing in moments of soft, wet touches that made her shake before driving hard with firmer, more intent stimulation a second later to make her tense up.

Her heavy breaths were edged with the husky sound of her voice, the vibrations from her tired throat as she groaned in unadulterated pleasure at the feel of him eating her pussy. Her legs pulled back further, rolling her hips against his face as he held onto them and devoured her as hungrily as she had him. His tongue briefly left her clit to lap up her silky smooth pussy, shaved to perfection for him with only her neat landing strip marring her otherwise exquisite form, pale skin a stark contrast to her dark arrow.

His nose rubbed through her soft style as his lips and tongue worked at her, massaging her through her soft hood to give her a momentary break from the intensity as she breathed and pushed her hands through her hair. His slippery touch was lovely and she was so turned on from sucking his cock, well...choking on it at least, that it was just magical as she laid back and enjoyed it though she expected no less. Sure she fucked to get roles, she’d been doing it with him for years though and their relationship was more than that now and they both enjoyed it.

“Ohh,” she shuddered, voice breaking as his tongue pulled over her clit again, taking a moment to flick at it before he slid effortlessly down between her puffy pussy and worked his tongue easily inside of her. She spread welcomingly for him and he drove his tongue into her, feeling the grip of her snug muscles that soon would be gripping around his cock as he slammed it in and out of her. He tasted the tang of her slick, abundant juices, overflowing now and covering his chin as he devoured her silken haven.

Kat groaned deeply as she pulled at the table, pushing her pelvis down into him as he ate her, tingling and shivering in pleasure as his lip pressed into her clit while his skilful tongue delved deeply inside her hot pussy. His muscle swelled and pressed inside her, squeezing and stroking round her velvet walls and tingling the nerve endings of her silky tunnel as she gasped and writhed under him. As she gasped he raised his hand and stroked down the inside of her smooth thigh, towards her perfectly shaven lips.

He withdrew his tongue from the actress and lapped back over her clit as she sighed hard, feeling empty but immediately stimulated once again as he licked at her most delicate spot. His hand slid forward and effortlessly slid his fingers into her soft folds, two digits gliding inside her to full depth before he hooked them straight back into her rough, raised G-spot behind her clit. They started moving swiftly, not too hard or fast, with just enough pace and pressure to work her up perfectly in tandem with his tongue thrashing her clit.

“Oh god, don’t stop!” she gasped, eyes squeezed shut as her fingers turned white holding onto the table. He had no thought of stopping and leaving her hanging, loving how much she enjoyed it and wanting to take her all the way. He sucked intently at her, the hardest he had at any point and it made her start, struggling for breath as her body surged and rushed in excitement, barely able to take it all in for a moment. She soon relaxed into it with a groan though and laid back to just absorb everything he threw at her.

His fingers worked intently, stroking this way and that, up and down, side to side, rubbing in circles and varying his pressure to stimulate her most hidden spot to its maximum as his tongue attacked her clit. He was far less subtle on her button now and his tongue worked hard and fast, pressing on her nerve laden nub hard as he worked in brisk, direct strokes to drive her wild. She was ready for the increased pressure now, he knew she was having done this for her plenty of times before and piled it on for her to drive her climax.

She was close, with Kat pushing her hips up in rhythm with him to maximise the stimulation at her clit from both sides. His fingers danced as his tongue probed her to expert effect, working in tandem perfectly to drive a cacophony of sensations in her, almost overwhelming but so pleasing she couldn’t resist. Her orgasm cranked up hard and fast, the bubbling tension suddenly coalescing into a concerted force that seemed to take her by complete surprise as her eyes widened, staring at the ceiling as her gasps turned to sharp, fast ones in the face of it.

Kat held on a few moments longer before she tensed up and then gave a huge shudder on the desk, crying out to the empty room as she shook, head tipping back as she arched up and quivered in pleasure as it shot through her. It was intense, like her very soul quaked as she came, hitting her hard and making her grip loosen on the desk as her elbows shook. She hadn’t been fucked for a little while and perhaps that played a part but it was still intense and he just kept going throughout, riding her motions, his mouth staying planted on her clit as he sucked hard, fingers still playing her G-spot like a guitar.

She wailed in pleasure as he kept her on the boil for a few intense, stretching seconds that seemed so much longer, her brain bubbling in a sea of ecstasy as waves of pleasure crashed over her. And in an instant it was all over, giving a tremendous shudder as her toes curled and she was suddenly sensitive, completely dominated as she felt every nerve ending he was touching as she crashed. He pulled away from her, fingers slowing as his tongue stopped stimulating her to give her the break she needed, leaving her gasping as the satisfaction washed over her.

Kat breathed deeply and reached up to push her hands over her hair, just relaxing as it had the effect of pulling her bountiful breasts up in the process, which James appreciated as he stood up and looked down over the bombshell. His cock was as hard as rock again now, fully recovered as he’d eaten her silky pussy and absolutely ready to split her in two now. He pushed to her between her soft, spread legs, erect cock standing up over her as she looked down at it with a smile, looking forward to it as much as he was.

“Whoa, take it easy!” she rasped, taken aback by how hard and fast he took her, aiming his rock hard prick expertly and driving it straight inside her dripping tunnel, easily sinking balls deep. The speed and intensity were far more than she could handle in her post-orgasmic state and she reached down to stop him, tensing up as her nerve endings shuddered in protest at such sudden penetration.

“Sorry, sorry,” he murmured, holding onto her leg as he held deep inside her, giving her a second.

“Bullshit you are,” she smiled, and it was true. He’d wanted to get every inch inside her, to feel her succulent body gripping around him and the squeeze of her pussy had been exquisite. She was so tight and wrapped up perfectly around him, testing his self control as all he wanted to do was hold her firmly and pound himself into her hard and deep. But he’d fucked her more than enough times to know how she liked it so he took his time, just taking it easy and holding still a moment before he slid back slowly before burying it back inside her just as intently.

Kat groaned as she stretched out and let herself feel all of him, much slower and more enjoyable on his second stroke as he powerfully plunged himself back inside her again and pushed all the way to the balls. She had no problem taking him full depth despite his impressive cock, feeling him shove right in deep towards her cervix, his bulging head just stimulating her nerve endings that little bit more on the way. Kat squeezed her pussy on him, feeling him strain rock hard as he gave a shuddering sigh to make her smile.

“You like that?” she smiled, looking down at him thrusting slowly into her.

“You know I do,” he replied, pulling back then shoving in again a bit more firmly.

“You always do,” she laughed, just enjoying as he made her take all his cock. Despite her diminutive 5’3 stature she took his whole length, feeling his bulbous head pushing up against her cervix as he buried himself fully inside her. She squeezed him with her pelvic muscles, feeling him strain rock hard inside her, a sensation she loved and relished, tempting her to do it again as he held full depth.

“I love how tight you are,” he smiled.

“I love how hard you are,” she replied with a sly smile. He just relished it as he pulled back and then thrust in again, Kat keeping her pussy tight for him so he felt the maximum her body could offer, snug and strong around him to stimulate him intently. It only tempted him to do it again, then again as she pulsed her muscles, clenching up just in time for him to shove forwards and bury his cock inside her. His groans and shudder of pleasure told her all she needed to know as she held onto the desk while he pulled her to him with her leg, cock as hard as she’d ever felt it.

He had stamina though and kept going, grabbing hold of her other leg for full purchase as he started ramming his hips forwards in a concerted manner. Her breaths turned to raspy grunts as his fingers pressed into her pale, soft thighs and hauled her down onto his cock, slamming every inch of himself inside her. She loved being fucked so hard, most guys she was with rarely treated her so intently and frankly she wasn’t sure she wanted them to, but James was different and she was happy to let him plough her so hard. It got both of them off, and frankly was part of the reason she kept coming back to audition with him.

Her body shook on the desk as he fucked her, pounding his hips against her ass which now hung over the side where he’d pulled her to while he worked the whole length of himself into her. Her delectable pussy was just irresistible and he let himself enjoy her, always loving when Kat came casting and he wanted to enjoy and absorb every minute of it.

He breathed hard and worked his hips, shoving his rock hard cock inside her, plunging the bulging tip as deep as possible with every stroke much to her pleasure. The nerve endings of his cock and sensitive head tingled as they drove inside her and stroked over her own in turn, Kat groaning in pleasure as she felt every contour and curve of his manhood. She hadn’t been fucked in a little while and it was exactly what she needed, a nice hard fuck and it felt better than ever.

His strokes had gradually shortened from the pleasurable full length efforts to more intense, sharp half strokes to help crank her pleasure up. She could feel his shapely tip slamming deeply inside her, his hips driving hard into her round ass, hands pressing firmly into her thighs as he held her in place, his plaything, his fuck doll right then as she gasped and grunted hungrily, only wanting more of what he was giving her as she felt an initial tingle of orgasm while his head stroked across her G-spot.

James could see just how she was enjoying it, laid back on the desk before him, her huge tits bouncing and jiggling as he fucked her, eyes closed as she was lost to the pleasure with her ponytail stretched out around her on the desk top. He closed his own eyes to just enjoy the sensations, the feel of his thick cock gliding and sliding into her silky, succulent pussy, pronounced head stretching her just a little on every stroke to light up her body with stimulation that cranked her ever closer to another beautiful peak of pleasure.

His pumping was getting her pulse racing and pushing her towards orgasm, but she didn’t want to wait. The curvy creature from Pennsylvania released her grip on the desk and shoved over her tummy to her neatly shaved pussy, fingertips gliding through her neat arrow of dark pubic hair as he continued to slam himself against her. Kat could count on the rhythm, a slave to it as she found her clit and started to finger herself intently, rubbing around and over it, being quite rough with herself as she sought to drive the orgasm quickly to completion.

At least she thought she could count on the rhythm, until he suddenly switched it up and buried himself deep before stopping, just holding still and letting his cock flex inside her squeezing vagina.  Kat looked up to see why he’d stopped but shuddered as he slowly pulled out of her, teasing her, frustrating her when she just wanted him to pound away and make her come again. She breathed hard, just trembling through the tingle as her nerves lit up under his bulging head pulling slowly back. The curvy actress felt his head bulge her entrance before he suddenly tightened his grip again and slammed himself home hard and fast, burying every inch of his cock inside her again to almost touch her cervix.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped as he probed at the entrance to her womb, holding deep again before slowing withdrawing again, a whole new pace to tantalise her. Her fingers, which had been momentarily paused, pushed back onto her throbbing clit and started to rub again just as intently which made her body surge. Her nipples tingled as they stiffened, feeling the rush as he slammed into her again and sent another pre-orgasmic wave through her, mixing so incredibly with the ministrations of her fingertips.

She gasped and grunted, tone getting heavier as her climax built up on her, heart racing, thumping against her ribcage as her body accelerated to her peak. Her fingers dug in intently around her most sensitive area as James continued his process of hard, deep thrusts inside her before slowly withdrawing to let her feel it all, his thick head tingling her in the build up to the next hammering drive. She knew it would make her feel it the next day but it was too good to pass up...and that was part of the fun, that she’d be able to feel the hard, satisfying fuck she received the day prior.

The peak rushed up on her fast as he fingered herself, his thrusts accentuating things perfectly as it cranked her to orgasm then over the edge, tumbling into another clenching, shaking rush of pleasure as he drove himself through her tightened tunnel. She wailed her ecstasy to the room once more as her pussy spasmed and gripped at him, feeling like blissful liquid heat around him as she clamped down and shook as he impaled her. Kat’s fingers continued to dance as she sustained her orgasm, quaking and twitching on the desk as it was almost too much, yet far too good to pass up.

She grit her teeth and hissed a final few breaths as she held on before giving a huge shudder and dropping back on the desk defeated, relaxing her grip at him as her hand sagged tiredly over her hip, spent and just his to fuck now. That was ideal as seeing the curvy brunette come for him was a treat, he loved when she came on his cock and her squeezes had pushed him far enough that his energetic thrusts were going to finish him off. Not waiting or holding himself back now he held her legs tight and hammered into him, Kat groaning desperately in overwhelmed sensation as his cock pounded into her in hard, short thrusts.

It only took a few moments of that intensity to trigger him and with a roar of pleasure he slammed right into her, jolting her up the desk as his balls clenched and he emptied himself deep inside her. Kat groaned with pleasure, smiling as she felt him swell so hard before exploding within to shoot his thick come deep into her body, at the entrance to her womb. He pulled her close as he pulsed again and again to spill inside her, forcing every last drop into her with a final strain before he relaxed, sinking back onto his heels with a deep sigh.

“Fuck, that was good,” she smiled dreamily, stretching her arms out and wiggling her fingers to feel the cool circulation of her blood, stifled by the tension of holding onto the desk as he fucked her.

“As always,” he smiled, taking a few deep breaths then slowly stepping back from her to slip his thick cock from her snug, slick haven. It made her shiver and gasp lightly as she felt him pull back out, ridge of his head still noticeable to her sensitive pussy in the aftermath as he left her empty and gaping a little in his wake.

Kat just laid back on the desk and relaxed, letting her legs sag over the edge as her muscles unwound, letting the relaxation spread through her. James stepped away and sat down on the chair beside her, equally catching his breath as his pounding heart slowed, oxygen soaking back through his system. Kat reached out and draped her hand over his shoulder, just lightly touching him, making contact, James reaching up to twist his fingers into hers, holding her as they took a few minutes in the wake of their energetic fuck session.

“That what you’re gonna do to Christina?” Kat asked teasingly, smiling to herself as she imagined how excited he must be to get his hands on the curvaceous redhead.

“I’m gonna try,” he smiled.

“Try, bullshit,” she retorted, grinning.

“You’re gonna fuck her so hard, we both know it. I know how long you’ve wanted to get in her pants.”

“You got me there,” he replied.

“Don’t blame you, never know when you’re gonna get that opportunity again,” Kat added.

“If she’s anything like you, plenty,” he teased, to her amusement.

“You can hope,” she said, looking over to him.

“But there’s something I know she won’t do,” Kat said, rolling on her side and reaching down his body, pushing her hand straight to his cock. He was already somewhat recovered from considering Christina Hendricks and what he might be able to do to the flame haired beauty and so Kat’s warm hand wrapping around his cock sent a surge and rush of blood through him.

“And I know what she can’t do,” she whispered huskily, pulling herself across the table and swinging her feet to the floor, dropping her curvy 5’3 figure down beside him with her huge breasts jiggling perfectly as he looked over to take them in. Kat played her fingers over him, encouraging his cock to full erection as she stepped around in front of him and then sank down to her knees slowly, letting him enjoy the show and building the tension.

“You know she’d just choke,” she smirked as she stroked him to full erection and held him up to dive down on, wasting no time in swallowing his cock easily. He grunted at the sudden stimulation, a huge rush of his nerves as her hot, wet, talented mouth slid over him and devoured his cock, shoving him straight into the back of her throat and letting him feel the contraction. She gave a few intense bobs of her head, sucking hard, before she shoved down hard and drove him all the way into her throat so her nose pressed into him again as he shuddered with pleasure.

“She might not,” he said with a strained tone, lost to the sensations of the gorgeous Kat Dennings devouring his cock hungrily again. She didn’t immediately reply, instead holding deep then giving several deep bobs of her head with delicious wet sounds as he flexed in her throat.

“She would, you know she would,” she replied, so confident in herself as she withdrew before she flicked her tongue showily under the tip of his head to make his impressive cock bounce for her.

“You know nobody can suck cock like me.”

He didn’t argue, he couldn’t frankly and just sat back to enjoy it as Kat went for it and swallowed him easily again. He groaned in pleasure at his bulbous head squeezing into her throat, a sensation he’d never tire of as she sucked hard and started working her head hard and fast at him. Her mouth and throat was a hot, velvet soft tunnel accentuated by the constrictions and twitches of her muscles, loving how hard she sucked, how her tongue continued to work at him despite her position. Wet noises were all that broke the air as the curvaceous actress sucked him hard and pressed herself deep into him.

She screwed her eyes shut as they watered, fighting back a natural instinct to gag and force him out, making herself push through it. She shuddered, turning herself on as she forced her body to keep going and passed the barrier that would have made her quit, loving showing off her blow job technique even as the hot tears spilled down her cheeks and cooled sharply by the time they reached her jawline. Her full lips pressed to his base and into his balls, full pout meeting his body completely as she devoured him, pulling back to give herself just the tiniest break with a couple of bobs at his bulging head to make him shake before she slowly slid full depth again, knowing he was watching.

He lost himself to her sucking, just loving her going to work at him, letting his cock jump and flex as she worked at his manhood. She growled, humming deeply to make him tingle, the low frequency trembling all through him as he shuddered with pleasure, the stimulation maximised by how deep he was into her larynx. Even as she did that her tongue pressed forward and curled down against his balls, pushing over them for yet another sensation to mix with eclectic blend, pressing firmly and tacitly into him as he almost felt overwhelmed by what she was doing.

He had no intention of stopping her though, unable to resist the Pennsylvania native even as he was almost unable to handle her, much as she always told him. Her blowjobs were something else without a doubt and he highly doubted Christina Hendricks could come close to matching her. He’d let her try...let her fail, with much enjoyment of course. Kat pressed her tongue into him as she continued to effortlessly throat him, feeling him pulsing in her mouth, telling her she was doing everything right.

But she wanted to ramp it up and knew exactly how to do it. She pulled her hands across him, relinquishing her grasp on his hips as she wrapped them round the base of his thick cock as she pulled back to give herself some room to push his balls up for her attention. With a cool, calculated motion she pushed forward, opened wide and pressed her lips to his balls. She rocked her head slowly as she squeezed his balls together and pushed into him until, with a jolt forward, she sank onto him and took him completely into her mouth, balls and all. He shook and lost all focus for a moment, loving the unique sensation and watching the dark haired hotty just taking everything, something she’d not done for him before.

“Fuck, Kat,” he breathed as he tingled all over, a cold chill catching him as his hand pushed into her hair now, unable to hold back. Kat just gave a very muffled laugh to herself around him which only sent more vibrations through him, making him tremble further as she just sucked firmly and started working back and forth slowly. She hollowed her cheeks and sucked her face in to stimulate every possible millimetre of him with her hot, soft mouth as she thrust him deep into her throat, rubbing past the ridge of his head in a slow, controlled manner that was somehow hotter than her going for it hard and fast.

She bobbed her head more intently for a few seconds, holding him firmly to keep him where she wanted as she sucked every inch of him before she pulled back and he popped out of her mouth vigorously while she pulled off completely with a smile and a deep breath. Kat looked up at him with a grin, flicking her eyebrows as he smiled down, hand still in her hair, waiting for her to resume. He was as hard as granite and pulsing before her, just hungry for more of the same. He’d never had a girl swallow his balls as well and she was showing just what a perfect little cock sucker she was.

Kat took a moment as she drew breath to lean in and tongue his shaft again, loving his cock so rock hard, standing up over her, stimulated and ready for her to enjoy. She didn’t leave him hanging and delved down onto him again, giving a couple of rapid sucks of his cock before shoving down to pry his balls into her talented mouth once more and shove herself right down to swallow him again. His groan told her all she needed to know as she sucked harder and worked faster now, shoving him hard into her throat in little motions that stimulated his head to the max.

He was already close to blowing, her performance absolutely perfect as it always was and he just let himself enjoy it. She didn’t stop, taking no breaks and showing no mercy as her deep throat blowjob turned into a short, fast rhythm that sent shivers down his spine. His cock strained in her mouth as she continued to suck at his balls until her pace made them pop back out, but she didn’t care and neither did he, her hand just caressing him carefully as she sucked and slurped with abandon, intent on making him come now. His hand twisted in her dark hair and pulled her to him, both of them locked together in the final stretch as she sucked hard and gave him the deepest, most amazing blowjob ever.

All it took was a few seconds of her efforts and he felt the rush of climax, building up on him like a huge wave as she tingled every nerve ending he had as she plunged him into her throat. It happened fast and in a matter of moments he went rock hard in her mouth, something she loved, and with a few final sucks he exploded hard with a growl of ecstasy. He pressed her head down onto him to get every little bit of depth possible while his cock bucked and balls tightened hard to eject his hot come down her throat.

Kat just murmured in pleasure she made him explode again, buried deep and shooting straight down her throat so she barely had to swallow. She braced herself on his hips and just let James hold her to him, feeling him buck and swell repeatedly as he emptied everything he had into her before he gave a final tense then released her, sagging back onto the chair with a sigh of pleasure and relief. Kat gave a last suck as she drew back off him, making him jolt as she wrapped her lips round his thick, sensitive head before popping off him with a smile and another swallow, smiling at her work.

“Amazing as always, Kat.”

“I try,” she replied with a smile, winking and standing up, letting him get a good lasting look at her gorgeous naked body. Sadly it was his last look for the current audition with her as she found her panties and slipped into them, her glance to him telling him to watch but that it was over.

“So mister, did I get the part?” she teased playfully with a smile.

“We’ll have to see, I have Christina back for a second shot at this,” he smiled.

“Let me know how she does,” she said.

“What she does, or how she does?”

“Both.”

“Sure, if you want all the details.”

“I do, you know I do. I want to know exactly what you put Christina through to earn a part that’s already going to me,” she said with an evil little smile as she picked up her satin bra.

“I’ll give you a call tomorrow then,” he said after a pause.

“Excellent,” she replied, shrugging her bra on and over her magnificent chest, reaching behind to clasp it as he enjoyed the view. Kat didn’t mind at all and let him enjoy, watching her as she wriggled back into her tight jeans and rolled the snug black vest top back over herself. He got dressed as she finished up with her shoes and went to touch up her make up and hair, wanting to get sorted out before he left.

She looked picture perfect when she came back, looking like nothing had happened, her gorgeous brunette locks freed once more and make-up spot on. He was tidy again but nowhere near as put together as her, not that that mattered as he walked her out.

“Always a pleasure, Miss Dennings,” he said with a smile.

“Likewise,” she smiled, “so we’ll speak tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow, once I’ve auditioned Christina again.”

“Don’t go easy on her,” Kat commanded, a tone to her voice that said she wanted to see her redhead rival put through her paces hard.

“I won’t, don’t worry. Not gonna miss this chance, I assure you,” he replied, leaning down to pause the moment with a deep, lingering kiss with the curvy actress.

“Excellent, until tomorrow then,” she said, breaking away and heading out the door back to the street and her parked car, satisfied in securing another role even though it had barely been in doubt, and on top of that she’d twisted the screw on the curvy Christina Hendricks. It threatened to be a boiling, bubbling pot of tantalising trouble...and she was looking forward to it.

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, daxg2001, Blocboy VC, St Clair2, flawed_existence, Dexter07, Psylent21, Sorale21

Blocboy VC

Re: Kat Dennings - The Audition
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 07:20:08 PM »
Great job. Sex was well done as usual, as well as the writing itself. You really know how to write characters.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 02:07:15 PM »
Amazing work, so sorry I am late reading it.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 01:49:54 AM »
Fuck, that was hot.

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA