Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Barista Blues (Gabbie Carter)  (Read 9026 times)

channinglox

• Author
  • here to write all of the dirty things in my mind
Barista Blues (Gabbie Carter)
« on: May 04, 2023, 02:15:54 PM »

Barista Blues
Ft. Gabbie Carter

*This story is entirely fictional and did not happen in real life or between any real people. Characters are consenting adults and this is written for 18+ adults only. The fictional writing is mine, the photos are not.*

Tags: M/F, cons, cum play

“You’re not the kind of boss who micromanages everything, are you?”

My newest employee Gabbie was full of questions, each wrapped with a sassy tone to follow.

I was cleaning out the espresso machine and trying to show her why it was important not to leave any ground coffee beans behind.
“I’m not, but I like things done a certain way,” I admitted.

The young girl rolled her eyes, which I thought were blue, but the more she stared at me, I noticed were deep gray in color.

“That’s just the nice way of saying yes.” Her tone was getting annoying and making it difficult to train her. Maybe I’d made a mistake during the interview and hadn’t vetted her well enough.

“You’re welcome to work anywhere else in this town,” I said while I handed her a spray bottle of cleaner and a towel.
The only other employee left for the evening, and I locked up the shop's front door. Gabbie leaned across the counter, chipping at her nail polish and ignoring the cleaning supplies.

As mouthy as the girl was, she was a total smokeshow. With tits so big, they constantly pushed her apron to one side. I couldn’t look too long or let myself think about it because I’d instantly get hard.

“The countertops,” I said firmly. Gabbie looked up at me with a sour expression on her face. As if I’d interrupted the critical duty of picking her nails.

“I don’t even need this job,” she mumbled and finally started aggressively wiping down the counters. She moved quickly, and those delicious tits swayed in her shirt. My mind jumped to what they’d look like bouncing in a bra… bouncing in my face as I shoved my cock in her.

“You know that, right?!” Her voice cracked my fantasy to pieces. The girl’s sole mission seemed to be telling me that she didn’t need the job and wasn’t going to follow what I said.

“Gabbie. Why don’t you quit then,” I huffed as I blasted cold water from the tiny sink onto my hands. She was fun to look at, but I was beginning to worry even her hotness wasn’t worth keeping her employed at my shop. I needed workers who were reliable and could keep my business afloat.

“I dunno,” she shrugged. “Extra money isn’t a bad thing. But I really don’t like it here. Being a barista kind of sucks.”

I let out a deep breath, trying to understand where she was going with all of her chatter. “Well, you could always cry the blues somewhere else.”

“I’m not crying the blues, just being honest. How long would it take me to get a raise?”

I didn’t even try to hide the dirty look I shot her. “You? A raise?”

My laughter insulted her, and she put her hands on her narrow hips—more bouncing of those tits in her shirt.  “Hey! I can work hard when I want to.”

“Sure, Gabbie. I’ll believe it when I see it.”

She stormed up to me, only leaving a foot between us. “You have no idea the kind of work I do.”

She was right. I had no idea what she meant or what she was getting at, so I played along. Part of me wondered if this was a weird way of her flirting with me. Gabbie was much younger than me, but she was making any excuse to talk to me and play this feisty game, insisting she had something to prove.

“Whatever you say,” I shrugged, refusing to feed into it. “You said you don’t need this job, so I’ll believe you.”

Her pale cheeks flushed pink. She seemed angry that I wasn’t begging her for an explanation.
“I sell my body.”

I swallowed. “Excuse me?”

A devilish grin took over her face. Even though she was feisty, Gabbie still had an innocence about her. She had to be bluffing.

“I record myself masturbating with toys, and I even suck off guys. I’ll fuck them if they’re lucky and pay me well enough.”

Her words caused my brain to short-circuit. “Gabbie, I—”

She moved in closer and pressed her body up against me.
“I can show you.” She removed her phone from her back pocket.

“No, no. It’s okay.” I said. If she continued working for me, I wouldn’t be able to unsee the obscenity in that phone. Pressing up against me was already too much.

“I could show you in other ways,” she said in the most seductive voice I’d ever heard.

My heart raced at lightning speed at the thought, but it still was wrong. “I don’t pay for sex,” I told her. “or sleep with my employees.”

“Aw, you’re too good for it?” She was mocking me.

I shrugged and stepped back from her. “No, just haven’t before, and I don’t need to start now.” My calm demeanor was all a lie. My dick was stirring in my pants, and I couldn’t get the idea of her naked out of my head.

“I wouldn’t charge you, though. You’re hot… in a boss-who-hates-me kind of way.”

My palms were sweaty as I digested her words. “I don’t hate you. But you have made me rethink these training days.”

Gabbie moved in close again, and suddenly, her hand was resting against my cock in my jeans. “Well, now I have confirmation that you don’t. I wasn’t too sure before.”

Her tongue swiped her lower lip while her tiny hand resting against my dick only made me stiffen more. She was going to overpower my self-control.

“I don’t fuck many guys, though. They’re all immature and don’t pay anyways. It’s bogus.”

She was confusing me. Everything she said contradicted itself, and it wasn’t any help that her hand on my crotch was draining all the blood out of my brain.
She continued talking while rubbing little circles on the head of my cock through my pants. “I think I need someone more experienced, you know? Someone who knows how fuck well, and cares about me cumming.”

Making Gabbie cum sounded like my next life mission.

I couldn’t help myself any longer. I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. Her grip on my erection tightened, and she inched back and forth along the straining material.

My hand instantly gravitated to her chest. Her breasts were far too big for my hand. I squeezed them hard through her shirt and part of the apron, and throbbed in her grip. They were so full; I could get lost in them forever. She kissed me back with enthusiasm and slipped her tongue into my mouth.
I couldn’t believe this was happening. She was my brand new employee, and I’d never crossed any line with an employee or considered it an option. I cared far too much about my shop and nobody I hired was even that enticing for it to cross my mind.

But Gabbie was different.

She pulled back for a minute. “Mr. Thomas, will you show me what real good fuck is like?”

I nodded, speechless, and pulled Gabbie by the hand towards my office. We hardly got the door shut in the tiny room before I was lifting her onto my desk. There were papers, binders and pens beneath her, but it didn’t matter. Nothing besides burying my cock in her perfect pussy mattered. She opened her legs for me to squeeze myself between them.

We kissed fast and hard, and my hands worked up under her apron to yank off her black work pants. She had a tiny purple thong, hardly concealing her pussy. She opened her legs wider for me, and I brushed my fingers across the soft material and felt the outline of her cunt. There was already a wet spot on the middle of the cotton.

“Fuck,” I mumbled and raced to get the thong off. At the same time, Gabbie palmed my erection a little longer and then got through my zipper. She didn’t bother unbuttoning my pants, she was methodical. She pulled my cock and balls out through my zipper and left everything in place.

“Easy for you cover yourself back up…. Just in case someone comes in,” she said, winking. “I don’t mind if anyone catches me naked.”

Of course she didn’t.

“You know you can’t hide those tits from me, Gabbie,” I told her, staring at her chest and cursing the material for being in the way.

“Give me your cock first,” she bargained.

Gabbie didn’t need to tell me twice. I lunged my hips forward between the blonde's beautiful open legs. I was about to fuck my employee on my desk. I couldn’t believe it.

The tip of my cock brushed against her pussy, and I felt her wetness already sticking to me.

I angled myself just right and slid inside of her. She was tight around me, and as soon as my tip was in, her head fell back and a harmonious moan echoed out. My chest tightened at the sensation. She was so warm and wet.

I groped her chest again, feeling frustrated that her gorgeous chest wasn’t in view. She got the hint and started working the shirt off her body while I gained momentum. My legs knocked into my desk with each thrust I gave her, and it even began to wobble. But her pussy felt too good gripped around my cock to slow down.

She tucked her arms through the sleeves, and off came the black shirt and bra all at once. But Gabby was sneaky. She did it so that her apron was still tied around her, and one of her tits came out the side.

I stared down at her bouncing chest, and bright pink areola. My hand slammed against her breast and I kneaded while rocking into her hard.
“Fuck, Mr. Thomas! You know how to make a girl feel good,” she hummed in delight and spread her legs even wider for me. Her slick was dripping down my cock and balls, and I worried her creaminess might stain my jeans. But that was a problem for later.

I stared down her, naked under the apron. I’d never be able to look at her the same way again. Her tight pussy clenched around me and threatened to make me bust. I wasn’t sure how long I could last with Gabbie, but every moment was worthwhile.

“I need to see all of you,” I told her, clenching my jaw while fighting off the urge to cum. The underside of my dick was getting just the right pressure from her, and it was making my head spin.

“You don’t think I look cute while I’m naked under my apron?” She played sad and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I couldn’t help myself from leaning in to kiss her pouty lips. “No, sweetheart, you look perfect. I just can’t get enough of these tits.”

She smiled and tugged the strings of the apron. It was like a grand reveal when her entirely naked body was presented to me. I slowed my thrusts and savored her chest. I gripped each breast with my hands, lifting their weight up off her body and watching them ripple. They were to die for, and I buried my face in between them. Between her cleavage was warm and soft, and I could smell her fruity perfume. Her tiny hands pressed on my neck and drove my face deeper between her tits.

My hand pushed inside of her legs to rub her clit while I held my dick inside her. It was stuffed so deep and she moved her body around, trying to get more friction. It was incredible feeling her squirm around on my desk to feel more of me. Her hand reached down to cradle my balls and I swore I was about to melt.

"Keep fucking me, please." She begged. I removed my mouth from her tits and kissed her one more time. I was surprised she was using her manners.

"I told you I like things done a certain way," I raised a brow at her when we parted.

She tightened around me and huffed. "You just want to hear me beg."

I started to laugh and tucked my hand under her heavy chest, and bounced her in my hands. "It sure beats the complaints."

I retracted back and started to fuck her again. She gripped the edge of my desk and held on tight. Every thrust got harder and rougher, and Gabbie started to pulse and whine. Her face clenched and those sensational moans got louder. My fingers rushed to her clit as I wiped some of her wetness from the base of my cock onto it. I rubbed her in fast circles, which seemed to unlock something inside of her.

The combination of my cock and fingers sent the blonde over the edge. Her orgasm tore through her body, leaving her a pulsing mess beneath me. She clutched to my chest and kissed along my arm as she moaned.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, her breathing rushed and rapid.

"Fuck yes, I feel you cumming." I told her and refused to let up on my thrusts or shaking fingers until she was completely done. She'd said it herself - she wanted to be fucked well.... she wanted someone to care about her cumming. At that moment, I separated my pleasure from hers and gave Gabbie precisely what she asked for.

She raked her nails up my chest and arms. "Mr. T-thomas, ugh, you feel so good." Her chest and pussy was flushed in color, and she quivered hard.
I slowed my pace, knowing she needed a break and I was about to finish. My toes were curling with every thrust I gave her. Feeling her cum while I was inside of her made every part of me tighten.

"Fuck, you made me cum so hard," she panted and wiped away stray hairs that were stuck to her pink cheeks.

"I know. I felt you gushing around me," I told her as her slick dripped further down my cock.

She moaned and reached out to stroke the base of my dick. I couldn't hold on much longer. A few more thrusts and I'd be finishing.
"You must be close too." She said softly.

I nodded, and my body took over. I fucked her again, fast and hard. Almost relentlessly. I pushed her legs wider with my hand, and with every thrust my balls grazed against her asshole. My cock throbbed while my breathing intensified. I felt myself start to break.

I pulled out of her quickly, and finished myself off with my hand. She'd been so wet that all it took was a single pump of my fist around my dick to have me busting on the outside of her pussy.

I painted her smooth cunt with my cum in hot spurts and watched it slide down her inner lips. Gabbie's hand inched down to swipe some of my load onto her finger, which she then dipped into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned after tasting what I left on her.

"Fuck," I hummed, looking down at my employee covered in my cum. Her pussy looked so pretty and pink, dripping with her wetness and my cum all at the same time.

"You should've cum inside of me," she told me as she played with herself, touching more of my load. She looked like she might start fingering herself with it. She continued wiping it up with her fingers and licking it off. I didn't even need to find a towel to clean her off.

I shoved my cock back into my jeans while throbbing from the best orgasm I'd ever had.
"I don't trust you, Gabbie," I admitted, and she pretended to be offended.

"Mr. Thomas, why don't you trust me?" She reached over to the pile of her clothes on the side of my desk. I looked below her ass to see she'd been lying on the printed draft of next week’s schedule while we fucked.

"You still haven't proven yourself to me," I told her and helped her off the desk and allowed myself one last stare at those phenomenal tits.

"Well, I guess I'll be coming to work with a new attitude." She raised a brow while stepping back into her work pants. She didn't bother putting on her panties again, and all I could think about was how messy those pants would be on the inside as her freshly-fucked pussy leaked into them.

"That sounds more like it," I nodded along, then opened the office door once she was dressed.

Gabbie attempted to continue cleaning, but I told her she could head home and I'd finish everything up.

I had an entirely new appreciation for that body of hers, and it kind of seemed like she had more appreciation for me too. Maybe she wouldn't be one of the worst employees I’d ever had.

THE END
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 08:28:48 PM by channinglox »
~writing stories to get your mind and body racing~

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, BigTitsEnjoyer, Redstarunleashed

BigTitsEnjoyer

Re: Barista Blues (Gabbie Carter)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 07:19:46 PM »
Hot stuff. Wasn't expecting a story with her, very nice.

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 02:53:41 PM »
Great job. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite new members here. Your attention to detail and such is amazing.

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2023, 07:09:58 AM »
That was a great surprise to find on here, thank you for sharing with us.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, channinglox

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA