Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Anna's Dinner Date (Anna Kendrick)  (Read 2535 times)

Calibur009

Anna's Dinner Date (Anna Kendrick)
« on: July 09, 2023, 01:33:18 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

Anna’s Dinner Date
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Anna Kendrick
Codes: MF, Oral, Squirt, Facial

It was Friday evening in Los Angeles when Matt Powers was waiting for his dinner date to arrive. Matt had black hair, a mustache, piercing blue eyes, and a fit physique. He wore a long blue tie, a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt, gray trousers, and black loafers. He also wore an expensive gold watch around his left wrist. As for Matt’s profession, he worked as a financial advisor for UBS Financial Services. It was one of the top money management firms in the world. Being in a position such as that, he has advised many celebrities, professional athletes, and musicians on their finances.

Thanks to his job as a financial advisor, he became close friends with one actress in particular. The actress in question was Aubrey Plaza of Parks and Recreation fame. As a matter of fact, she was how he met his date for tonight, Anna Kendrick. Since the Pitch Perfect actress was currently single, Aubrey decided to play matchmaker and set Matt and her up on a date.

“Well, Anna should be here soon. I hope she likes Italian because that’s what I ordered for us to eat.” Matt said to himself with a chuckle.

He checked the time on his gold-plated wristwatch again as he sat on the couch. Five minutes later, his doorbell rang. Matt smiled as he went to answer his front door. When he opened the door, Anna Kendrick was standing outside with a bright smile. The adorable and petite actress wore a designer purple dress that showcased her ample cleavage and black heels. She entered the sophisticated man’s house with an impressed look on her face.

“Hello, Anna. I’ve been expecting you. And you look great, by the way.” Matt said with a grin as he kissed her right hand.

“Hi, Matt, and thank you. You’re a real gentleman, and I’ve been looking forward to our dinner date this week. This is a very nice place.” Anna replied with a wide smile.

“Thank you. Are you ready to eat now?” Matt responded.

“Yes, I am.” Anna replied as she nodded her head in agreement.

The Alice, Darling actress followed Matt into his dining room. After that, they sat at his round-shaped dining table. The dark-haired man served Anna a plate of lasagna, a breadstick, and salad. After that, the dark-haired man poured some wine into two glasses. The pair clinked their glasses together and began to eat their dinner.

“Mmm! This is great. I haven’t had Italian in a while.” Anna said as she took a bite of her lasagna before washing it down with some wine.

“Then I made the perfect dinner selection for us.” Matt replied with a proud smile as he stuffed his mouth with some lasagna.

“Yes, you did. Hey, Matt. Can I tell you something?” Anna said as she put her fork down.

“What is it, Anna?” Matt replied in a concerned tone.

“Well, as you know, I have been single for over a month now. Even though I do have some fun here and there. But none of those encounters have left me satisfied. Do you understand what I’m getting at?” Anna replied with a sigh.

“I think so. But we’ve only known each other for a few weeks. Anna, are you sure you want to do that so soon?” Matt responded with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, I’m sure. That was the real reason I agreed to this dinner date at your place. Matt, you’re a handsome dude. And since you work in finance, you have to be smart. So I figured you would be competent when it came to using your cock in the bedroom.” Anna replied frankly before she continued. “So do me a solid and give me a good fuck tonight. I would be very grateful if you would do that for me.”

“OK, Anna. If that’s what you want, I can do that for you.” Matt responded with a laugh as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood up.

“Thanks, Matt. I have a feeling that you are not going to let me down.” Anna said with a big smile as she rubbed her hands together in delight.

Five minutes later, the pair were making out inside Matt’s bedroom. When they finished swapping spit, they removed their clothes. Anna seductively pulled down the straps of her dress and let it fall to the floor.  Now the pale and petite actress was topless, and she only had on her black lace panties. As for Matt, he was now shirtless, and Anna’s blue eyes widened at the sight of his sculpted chest and rock-hard abs.

“Wow! I knew there was something I liked about you, Matt.” Anna said as she gave the well-put-together man a lustful glance.

“Likewise. Those tits of yours are incredible. If you don’t mind me saying so.” Matt replied as he groped Anna’s boobs.

“Thanks! No, I don’t. Not to sound conceited, but I do have great tits.” Anna responded with a laugh as the dark-haired man sucked on her pink nipples.

“They sure are.” Matt said as he continued to suck on the Simple Favor actress's titties.

“Oh yes! That feels great! Keep sucking on my tits just like that!” Anna cooed.

A few minutes later, Matt picked up the pint-sized actress and playfully tossed her onto his bed. The Drinking Buddies actress laughed as she peeled off her underwear, revealing she had a patch of brown hair above her pussy. Just seconds later, Matt grabbed her slim legs and pulled her closer to him. After that, he kneeled, buried his head between the petite beauty’s thighs, and ate her out.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Matt, your tongue feels incredible!” Anna cried out with a smile.

As Matt continued to dine on Anna’s cooze, she let out several yelps of pleasure. He also caressed her breasts as he feasted on her honeypot. In fact, he ate the Simple Favor actress's pussy so good that she orgasmed and her right leg shook.

“Oh my god yes! I’ve never had anyone eat my pussy this good! Fuck! Don’t stop!” Anna said while moaning as she placed her hands on Matt’s head.

Matt paused briefly to make out with the petite brunette again. When he was done, he resumed his pussy eating duty with more vigor than before. Anna moaned loudly as the financial advisor dined on her snatch.

“Oh my god! Your tongue feels so fucking good! Keep it up!” Anna cooed as Matt continued to devour her pussy.

After a few minutes, Anna and Matt were making out again as she undid his pants. After he pulled down his trousers, she reached into his underwear and yanked out his hard ten-inch dick. Her blue eyes lit up at the sight of the sophisticated man’s lengthy penis as she stroked it with her dainty hands.

“I’m definitely going to have fun with this bad boy tonight.” Anna said with a naughty smile as she continued to stroke Matt’s cock while licking it.

Soon, Anna got into the doggystyle position on the bed and immediately wrapped her pink lips around Matt’s schlong. She also stroked his cock with her right hand as she gave him a syrupy blowjob. The talented actress also cupped Matt’s balls with her left hand and caressed them.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so big and thick!” Anna said as took more of Matt’s member into her mouth while maintaining eye contact with him.

The Mr. Right actress kept bobbing her head along Matt’s big cock for some time. She also brushed her long brown hair from her face several times as she sucked him off. Soon, Matt grabbed Anna’s hair and pistoned his dick into her warm and wet mouth. As he was face fucking the actress, his balls smacked against her chin.

“Oh Yeah! Keep fucking my mouth just like that!” Anna said as Matt’s big dick slid in and out of her mouth.

Sometime later, Anna took control of Matt’s cock again. After that, she spat on his large cock and slowly took it down to the base. Soon her nose was butting against his crotch as she deepthroated him.

“God yes! I love sucking your big cock!” Anna said in a joyful tone as ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth.

“Holy shit! Anna, you're an amazing dicksucker.” Matt said as she admired the petite brunette’s oral prowess.

“Thanks, Matt. I do consider myself a size queen, after all.” The Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates actress replied with a laugh as she licked his cock.

Anna resumed bobbing her head along Matt’s hard phallus. She also worked his slick shaft with her right hand as he blew him. Ropes of spit from Anna’s mouth also rolled off the dark-haired man’s dick and covered his balls.

“Damn! Looks like you were hungry for something other than lasagna.” Matt joked as Anna continued to greedily suck his manhood.

“Yes! I was hungry for cock tonight. You definitely have more than enough to satisfy me!” Anna replied with a giggle as she kept slurping away at Matt’s large member.

Much later, Matt was stretched out on his bed as Anna lay prone with her feet up as she sucked his big dick. The Stowaway actress also used her right hand to caress his cock as she blew him, and her left hand was resting on his thigh.

“Yes! This big cock stretches out my mouth so good!” Anna said as she continued to bob her head up and down on Matt’s manhood.

Soon, Anna sucked on Matt’s balls as she jerked his dick with her right hand. The short brunette scrunched up her nose and made her usual cute face as she continued tonguing Matt’s nuts. After that, she began licking the underside of Matt’s cock for a while.

“Matt, I may have gotten a little carried away sucking your big cock. But I’m ready for you to put his bad boy inside me now.” Anna said with a giggle as she stroked his spit-stained shaft.

Soon, Anna sank down on Matt’s saliva-drenched dong. After that, he took hold of her waist as she began riding him. Before long, the petite brunette’s fantastic breasts began bouncing as she rode the well-endowed financial advisor at a fast pace.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big cock! Fuck me faster!” Anna cried out as she kept bouncing up and down on Matt’s large dick.

Matt nodded his head and did as Anna requested. After that, he pistoned his dick into her snatch much at a much quicker pace. He also slapped the Pitch Perfect actress’s right ass cheek as she bounced on his big cock.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Make me cum on your big dick! It feels so good!” Anna moaned as she rode Matt faster.

Soon, Matt reached up and squeezed Anna’s large tits as he continued thrusting into her. The Mr. Right actress now had a look of pure satisfaction on her pretty face as the financial advisor briskly drove his dick into her love tunnel.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Your big cock fills up my pussy so good! Don’t stop fucking me!” Anna hollered as she enthusiastically rode Matt’s huge dick.

Sometime later, Anna dismounted Matt and sucked his dick again. As the Maine native blew the dark-haired man, she made loud wet sounds and wiggled her cute ass.

“Mmm! I love sucking on my pussy juice off your big cock! It tastes great!” Anna said with a naughty smile as she slurped away at Matt’s veiny pole.

A few minutes later, Anna mounted Matt’s saliva-drenched cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. After that, he quickly seized the Mr. Right actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his huge dick.

“Holy shit! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Ana moaned as she strummed her pussy like it was a guitar with her right hand.

Anna had several orgasms as she continued to ride Matt. Not only that, but the blue-eyed beauty kept rubbing her twat with her right hand. The Into the Woods actress did that until she eventually squirted all over her date’s cock.

“Goddamn! That felt so fucking good!” Anna said with a satisfied grin as her right leg shook.

After that, Anna resumed riding Matt’s cock and placed her feet on his legs. The pale brunette had a big smile on her face as she nimbly rode his dick. The Into the Woods actress also rubbed her very wet pussy as well.

“Oh my god yes! You’re satisfying me so good tonight! Fuck me!” Anna cried out as she bounced up and down on Matt’s schlong.

Soon, Matt just laid back and watched as Anna expertly rode his big dick. The Twilight actress also massaged her breasts as she did that.

“Oh my god! Your cock fills me just right! I can feel it deep inside my pussy!” Anna moaned as Matt pistoned his dick into her.

Much later, Anna was blowing Matt again while in the doggystyle position. The tiny brunette also caressed his nuts with her right hand as her left hand rested on his abs. Meanwhile, Matt was rubbing her smooth back with his right hand as she sucked him off.

“I can’t get enough of sucking your big dick! I love it!” Anna said with a naughty grin as she licked Matt’s cock up and down.

Sometime later, Anna’s body was covered in sweat as she rode Matt reverse cowgirl again. Just a few seconds later, he reached around with his right hand and rubbed her moist snatch as he drove his cock into her.

“Oh yeah! I love riding your big cock! It makes my pussy so wet!” Anna howled as she impaled herself on Matt’s schlong nonstop.

A few minutes later, Matt was screwing Anna from behind in the middle of his bed. The Simple Favor actress also clutched the sheets as her dinner date slammed his big cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Give all of that big cock!” Anna cried out as she looked back at Matt and pushed her ass closer to him.

Matt tightened his grip on the Scott Pilgrim vs the World actress's hips, and he began fucking her faster. The dark-haired man also slapped Anna’s booty with his right hand as he continued to rail her from behind.

“Oh yeah! Fuck the shit out of me! Your big cock is so good!” Anna moaned with a satisfied smile as Matt continued banging her doggystyle.

Later on, Anna was lying on her back as Matt pounded her pussy with her left leg over his shoulder. The petite brunette moaned loudly as the well-endowed man filled her love tunnel with his big dick.

“Fuck! I love your big dick! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Anna cried out as she caressed her cooze while Matt was screwing her.

Five minutes later, Anna’s arms were wrapped around Matt’s strong neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position.  Meanwhile, he was pistoning his cock into the Accountant actress’s snatch as she cried out in pleasure.

“Oh my god yes! Holy shit! Keep pounding my pussy just like that!” Anna cried out as she orgasmed several times from Matt’s big cock.

After a few more pumps, Matt finally placed Anna on the floor. When he did, the Love Life actress sat on her knees and looked up at him with a smile.

“Matt, I want you to cum all over my face!” Anna said in an aroused tone as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Matt jacked his pulsating cock with his right hand while groaning. The well-endowed financial advisor did that until he blasted a sizable load of jissom onto the Get a Job actress's face and into her opened mouth. After receiving the facial she wanted, Anna smiled and licked the excess cum from Matt’s dick.

“Matt, I can honestly say that you successfully fulfilled my sexual needs tonight. Thanks so much for that.” Anna said with a smile as she swallowed the cum inside her mouth.

“It was my pleasure, Anna.” Matt replied as he caught his breath.

“We should probably shower now and finish our dinner.” Anna said as she got to her feet.

“Yes! We should do that, Anna.” Matt replied with a laugh.

“Matt, do you want to do this again next Friday?” Anna asked with a big smile.

“Sure! I’ll even order Italian again.” Matt replied with a grin.

“Great! I can’t wait until our next dinner date, Matt.” Anna responded in a joyful tone as cum dripped down her face.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:11:00 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Deadshot, Dexter07, Sign54, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

Re: Anna's Dinner Date (Anna Kendrick)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 12:55:50 AM »
Great story. Aubrey is quite the matchmaker!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Money

Re: Anna's Dinner Date (Anna Kendrick)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 07:42:04 AM »
This was really good Anna is growing on me I've got a few ideas like this so now I know what needs changing

Overall fantastic effort I'll use this for reference later

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA