Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 27  (Read 5636 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 27
« on: January 26, 2019, 01:08:32 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 27
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Writing on the Wall”

“Keep me posted,” Coulson said to May. She, Hunter and Bobbi were tracking down Grant Ward who had escaped from federal custody.

“They’ve found Grant and are tracking him,” Coulson said seeing Skye and I as we walked into the room. But we truly didn’t care much about Ward right now.

“What is it?” Coulson said.

“A friend of mine has an obsession with crime scenes. Well, he found this.” Skye said, handing him a crime scene photo. In the photo was a young woman and she was carved up. With the same symbols that Coulson had been carving.

“Her name is Janice Robbins she lives...lived in Upstate New York. She was an art teacher.” Skye said to Coulson.

“No, she was a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent,” Coulson said.

“We did the background on her; we didn’t get anything that indicated that she was S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Skye said, opening her file.

“I don’t know how but I know that she’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent,” Coulson said.

“You know that we’re breaking about twelve laws right now?” Skye said as Coulson, she and myself broke into her house that was still a crime scene.

“One of the benefits of being on the run from the law.” Coulson joked.

“What are we looking for?” I asked.

“Don’t know but we’ll know it when we find it,” Coulson said as we all started to look.

“Your right Coulson this place screams ‘S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent’. You two have nothing in common.” Skye said, looking at a Buddha that she had up.

“You’re right Skye nothing at all in common.” I quipped. Because I was staring at a wall of artwork all of which was of the same symbols that Coulson had been carving.

“She even named the paintings ‘A Magical Place’,” I said looking at the corner as they both came into the room and stared at the paintings too.

“You’re right she was a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent stationed at the Triskelion,” Skye said looking at her S.H.I.E.L.D. file that we had found while looking through the Toolbox.

“That must be how I knew that she was a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. I must have met her one of the times that I was there.” Coulson said as he was working on a collage of both his and her work with the symbols.

“Then it must have been a while ago because according to this she died five years ago,” I said reading the file over Skye’s shoulder.

“How is that possible?” Skye asked, looking at me over her shoulder.

“We’ll know more after the autopsy. All of this is fitting together like a big puzzle she even had pieces that I didn’t.” Coulson said looking at his work.

Mack and Fitz somehow got their hands on her corpse. And Jemma did the autopsy and had called us down for the results. “The cause of death is not from the carving, but rather she went into cardiac arrest. The man who did this carved her alive slowly and painfully. And he continued even after he had killed her. It’s typical for a ritualistic murder such as this. But what is so shocking is that both the victim and the murder had GH-325 in their systems.” Jemma said.

“How could you know that both of them had that in their systems?” Coulson asked.

“There was blood under her fingernails. She put up a fight before she died. Sir these carvings were done by Garrett after he was injected with this drug, now this man, have either of you started carving these symbols?” Jemma asked.

“They’re fine. Coulson, I need to talk to you alone. Skye, you better come with us.” I said and while we were walking I summoned Diana, Laura, and Claire.

“What are you three doing here?” Skye asked happily after we entered the office.

“David summoned us,” Diana said with a smile.

“Why?” Coulson asked.

“Simple, I know what you’re thinking Coulson,” I said.

“You’re in my head?” Coulson asked.

“Yes. Ever since we found this case I was making sure that you were alright and that we wouldn’t have to go through with the plans that we have in place. You want to strap yourself in that machine that Raina had you in and torture the information out of yourself.” I said.

“Are you serious?” Laura asked.

“Yes, and I can’t let you do that,” I said.

“You CAN’T . I’M the Director.” Coulson said angrily.

“No I can’t. Especially when I can take you, Skye and me through a tour of your memories,” I said.

“You can?” Claire asked.

“Yes, it’s simple. But you three need to watch over us because while we’re inside his memories we’re sitting ducks. Even in a controlled environment like this, I would only do this with someone watching over us. And you three are the ones I would trust the most.” I said to all of them.

“How does this work?” Coulson asked a little while later. We had set up a room where no one could bother us as we went in and had Diana and Laura stationed outside with Claire inside if we needed to wake up she would be the one that would send us that signal.

“Just relax. It’s already begun.” I said and with that, the three of us fell into a kind of sleep.

“Where are we?” Skye asked. We ‘woke up’ in a room with a jumble of things. Antique spy gear, Lola and what can only be described as cardboard cutouts of Skye, May, Steve Rogers dressed in his Captain America outfit, Diana as Wonder Woman, Laura as X-23, Singularity and one of each of my modes and my resting form.

“We are in a staging area in his mind. This basically means that everything in this room he loves and respects.” I said looking at the six versions of me.

“And the cardboard cutouts?” Skye asked with a smile.

“I can answer that. Ever since each of you was made an Avenger I’ve been looking at each of you with pride. Glad that like all of the first team I knew most of you before you became Avengers.” Coulson said looking at them too.

“Okay, Coulson you need to focus. Think of Janice Robbins and how you met.” I said.

“But they got rid of those memories,” he said. But everything around us faded and we were in an interview room.

“You see Coulson, they couldn’t get rid of those memories. All they ended up doing is burying them under new memories. They’re still there and your subconscious mind is leading the way. But once we get done here we are going to have to hope that whoever is left has all the pieces.” I said.

“Why?” Coulson asked as he watched himself read a file.

“Because the decaying of your mind might be accelerated,” I said to him and her. We watched as all the test subjects were interviewed. And as each one eventually lost their minds and as Coulson tried to fix the problems. Including watching as the most violent of all of them was carted off. When we woke up for real this time Skye went to work to find all the names that we had just learned.

“Are you alright?” I asked Coulson.

“Yeah. Seeing Sebastian Derik carted off like that. It reminded me of me.” he said.

“Okay. There are only two left alive. And surprise, surprise that violent asshole Sebastian Derik is one of them.” Skye said.

“We need to get to the other one before him. Who is it?” I asked.

“Hank Thompson,” Skye said looking at the names.

“Hello, Mr. Thompson? I would like to talk to you.” Coulson said to him.

“Look, it's not a good time right now,” he said and tried to shut the door on us. That was when I noticed it. I pushed past him and telekinetically grabbed Sebastian Derik and flung him up against the wall and pinned him there.

“Oh my god. Thank you.” Thompson said running towards his wife and son, hugging the both of them.

“How did you do that?” his son asked me.

“Can you keep a secret?” I asked him with a smile. He nodded. That’s when I turned into my Colossus mode.

“S-Class?” he asked, jumping up and down.

“Yup. But this is our little secret little man.” I said to him turning back to normal.

“Mr. Thompson I really hate to do this but do you recognize these symbols?” Coulson asked, showing a bunch of photos of the symbols.

“No. I don’t know what these are. Is that why this man came here and took my family hostage?” he asked. I could sense that there was no sign of these symbols controlling him.

“Mr. Thompson what were you obsessed with building, painting, carving, you’re a welder so welding?” I asked.

“He was obsessed with his train set. He wouldn’t sleep until he finished it.” his wife said a little worried that I knew he was obsessed with something.

“Show us,” Coulson said. I peeled Derik off the wall as Mr. Thompson led the way to his train set. When we got there Coulson looked so relaxed.

“We need a view from above,” I said.

“This way,” Thompson said, leading the way to some stairs. We all looked over the banister and there it was.

“It wasn’t a 2D image,” Derik said, relaxing. Because right there looking down from the top were the symbols.

“So I was a spy?” Thompson asked. He was in Coulson’s office and we were explaining everything to him.

“Yes, it’s all right here. And we could really use someone like you.” Coulson said to him.

“I can’t imagine that I was happy as a spy. No offense,” he said with a smile.

“None taken. And we would be happy to bring you back to your family. Sorry about the hood you have to wear.” Coulson said, showing him the door.

“It’s okay spy stuff. And if you ever need welding done give me a call,” he said with a smile and handing Coulson a card before he left.

“Are you alright Coulson?” May asked, eyeing him.

“I’m great,” he said tapping a button on his tablet. The monitor went up revealing the now blank wall.

“The compulsion is gone,” he said.

“How can you be so sure?” Skye asked.

“Because I am. He’s good.” I said smiling.

“It’s like the blood turned us all into homing pigeons. But we didn’t know where home was. So it drove us crazy. Now we know what it was that we were searching for.” he said.

“Are you looking forward to this?” I asked him.

“Not really,” he said looking out his office window.

“Just remember I’m there for you man. I mean that’s what this cardboard cutout is for. I’m here for you.” I said in a joking voice. Skye and May started to laugh.

“I’m never going to live that down am I?” Coulson asked.

“Nope.” the three of us said together.

“Listen I know that some of you have been wondering why I was having you do some of the things that you were doing. At times I was questioning it myself.” Coulson said, pulling up the symbols.

“But now we have some of the answers that both we and HYDRA have been looking for,” he said, changing the point of view on the symbols to show what Thompson had built.

“And we have the one thing that HYDRA doesn’t. We know that what we have been looking for is a city. And now we have to get there before they do.” he said to everyone finishing the presentation.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:00:32 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA