Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 29  (Read 5658 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 29
« on: January 30, 2019, 12:48:15 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Notes
I couldn't find a name generator for species in Marvel Comics so I did the best I could naming the alien characters I introduce here. And while I'm on the subject I did change a few things about the Lantern Corp. Also, I won't be adding the Black Lanterns at any point. I am terrified of zombies. So thank you but no. ;D I hope you guys will understand and enjoy what I have written.

Chapter 29
Lantern Corp: The First Corp Part 1

“I can see why Stacy shares you now,” Torrie said. We were on that date that Stacy wanted. I decided to take Torrie on a romantic walk on the beach after I took her to a movie and dinner.

“Do you do this with all your girlfriends?” she asked.

“I try,” I said with a smile looking into her eyes. She then put her hand in mine and leaned into me and we shared a kiss. It was sweet and passionate.

“So I don’t normally do this on the first date, but do you want to come back to my place?” she asked with a smile.

“Yeah, that sounds great,” I said, squeezing her hand. At this exact moment, her phone went off.

“Damn,” she said as she went to pull it out.

“You could let it go to voicemail,” I said.

“I would but this is my...work phone. And it only goes off when it is a real emergency,” she said as she answered it.

“Hello. What?! I know what it means! We have to do something. Yeah. I’ll be right there.” Torrie said hanging up.

“I take it that what you normally don’t do on the first date is not going to happen now?” I asked, taking both of her hands.

“I’m so sorry, but this is something that is unavoidable,” she said looking both sad and angry.

“I might have to leave early on date number two too. So I understand.” I said kissing her again.

“So there’s going to be a date number two?” Torrie asked with a smile.

“If I have anything to say about it there will be,” I said with a smile she then went running off.

“I can’t believe the timing of this call; I was already worried about you and David going on the date,” Stacy said to Torrie as she came up to her as they both entered a special room at a concert hall called Watchtower Concert Hall. A concert hall designed and created by two people that you may have already met but we’ll get back to that in a minute.

“As it turned out you didn’t have to worry at all. But if this turns out to be Pukduwn misreading the situation again I’m going to kill him.” Torrie said.

“Why is that?” a Centaurian asked.

“Well, she and I were about to head back to her place for a night of fun,” I said as I walked into the room with a smile.

There were seven people in the room: a male Centaurian, a female Kree warrior, a male Sagittarian, three human women, and a human man. Two of the women were Stacy and Torrie. “Did you tell him about this place?” Torrie asked Stacy.

“No. How did you find us?” she asked with a slight smile.

“I followed Torrie. And before you get mad it was because I know that you both are Lanterns and I wanted to see if I could help.” I said.

That’s right my girlfriend and the woman that I was just on a date with was Lanterns. And the concert hall was made by my father and the Life Entity to house at least one of the Lantern Corps but I didn’t know which one. When I saw the name of the building I smiled. It must have been the Life Entity that named it because the Watchtower was the name of the stronghold of the Justice League. And because we didn’t know if we would ever form the Justice League here she used the name here.

“How do you think you can help us?” the only other human male asked.

“Simple,” I said, changing into my Colossus mode.

“You’re S-Class ?” Torrie asked, amazed.

“Yes. And Stacy already knew that. But she promised to never tell anyone. That is why when I found out that she was a Lantern I didn’t tell her that I knew. Because when we first started dating I didn’t tell her that I was S-Class for several reasons but I wanted to tell her when I was ready but it didn’t work out that way. And I gave her the same thing, the right to tell me when she was ready. And I know about the Lantern Corps because of my travels through the Omniverse. Anyway, when I heard that phone call I had to know if I could help.” I said.

“Okay I’m Pukduwn Ord, Green Lantern.” the Centaurian said.

“Waa-Nia, Yellow Lantern.” the Kree warrior said.

“John Holland, Red Lantern.” the human male said.

“Jux Kin, Blue Lantern.” the Sagittarian said.

“Lexie Cooper, Indigo Lantern.” the other woman said.

“Baby I’m the Violet Lantern,” Stacy said.

“And I am the Orange Lantern,” Torrie said with a smile.

“You’re not all uniform in color?” I asked thinking that this had something to do with my father.

“The Life Entity that gave us our rings wanted it that way. But her boyfriend convinced her that we should be a team.” Torrie said.

“Boyfriend?” I asked thinking why she would bring in another Life Entity into this.

“Yeah, he’s a Beyonder I think they’re called,” Stacy said.

“Really?” is what I said but in my head, I screamed. What the hell?!?!?

“Anyway what was the call about?” I asked, trying to shake it out of my head.

“The other Green Lantern, Alex Fox, a human from Earth, has gone dark. We can’t find him.” Pukduwn said.

“Do you need help?” I asked.

“I really don’t think so,” Waa-Nia said.

“I’m guessing that he disappeared off Earth?” I asked and Pukduwn shook his head.

“Okay, if you need me you just need to find the Guardians of the Galaxy; they have a way to get in contact with me,” I said to them.

I gave Stacy a kiss. “You didn’t think I’m going to forget about you did you?” I asked and gave Torrie a kiss too.

“And when we get back why don’t you and Stacy come by my place and finish what we started on our date,” Torrie said seductively.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said and left with a smile. But internally I was thinking about what I had to do and went to see my father and get to the bottom of this.

“Are you alright baby?” Skye asked me. I was back at the Playground sitting alone thinking about what just happened. And she wasn’t alone, Claire, Laura, and Diana were with her.

“It’s nothing,” I said trying to lie but ultimately knowing that it wasn’t going to work.

“You know that we know that you’re lying,” Diana said sitting down next to me.

“For me to tell you what’s wrong I’m going to have to tell you something. I don’t want to but I’m going to have to for it all to make sense.” I said to Diana.

“What is it?” she asked.

“You are not from this universe,” I said to the shock of the other girls. Claire and Skye were just shocked that I told Diana. But Laura was shocked by what I said. But Diana was looking calm.

“I kind of guessed,” Diana said with a smile.

“How?” I asked puzzled.

“Well, it has to do with how I feel about you,” she said smiling thinking about everything that we’ve done together.

“Every time I think about the last time that I’ve felt like this about anyone, the only thing that I can remember is flying with Superman. And I have never met him, I’ve only seen him on the news and in the S.H.I.E.L.D. file that you made about him. But I remember it so clearly. So how did we get here?” Diana asked.

“I get my mutant genes from my mother’s side because my father is a Beyonder. If God had a god complex you would have a Beyonder. They are the creators of the Marvel Multiverse based off their favorite comic book company called Marvel . You, your people, Themyscira, Superman and anyone connected to him, Batman and anyone connected to him and the Lantern Corps Rings are from a rival comic book company called DC .

“Anyway last year my father’s people decided to destroy their creation, the Marvel Multiverse, just to see what would happen. The heroes from the seed universe started to fight back and ended up saving the Marvel Multiverse by destroying it. And by using stolen Beyonder powers to recreate it. In all the confusion that was happening during that time when they were fighting to save the Marvel Multiverse, the Beyonders started to destroy universes too. In their hast, they destroyed a DC universe.

“The Life Entities are essentially the same as the Beyonders. But they are fanboys and girls of DC comics. When they realized what was going on they tried to save as many heroes, villains, and regular people as they could. And this universe was chosen to be their new home. And your memories were all wiped in hopes that all of you could make a go of it here. And it worked, I just never thought that our love would make you remember that you and Superman us to date in that universe.” I said.

“Well I’m with the RIGHT MAN now,” she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Why are you telling her this?” Skye asked.

“Yes, Skye and Claire already knew. My father wanted to meet my first real girlfriend and Claire overheard me telling Coulson about all of this. Well, I asked the Life Entity that brought this to the Beyonders to help him with the integration...and they're now dating.” I said with a sigh.

“What?” Skye asked, a little shocked.

“Yup, they’re dating. Stacy and Torrie told me and I just got back from talking to the two of them and they confirmed that they are dating now.” I said.

“How did the two of them know that about your father?” Laura asked.

“Remember when the Violet Lantern that showed up and started fighting crime about a month ago?” I asked and they all shook their heads.

“That was Stacy. And the Orange Lantern that Coulson has been trying to find for a while now is Torrie.

“And the reason that we couldn’t find them was that I was looking for the bases of the Green, Yellow, Red, Blue, Indigo, Violet and Orange Lanterns separately. But there weren't multiple bases, but a single base shared by all of the Lanterns. That was never the case in any of the DC universes I know. And they told me that it was the Life Entity’s boyfriend that made the Lantern Corp be more than just one color.” I said.

“Is that all that’s bothering you?” Claire asked with a knowing face.

“That is the only thing that you four can help me with. I can’t believe those two are dating. I thought the Life Entities had higher standards than that.” I joked.

“You don’t get along with your father?” Diana asked.

“The hole destroying the Marvel Multiverse thing put a big strain on our relationship. I was stuck in between realities for eight years. But it’s getting better over the last few months.” I said.

Then I saw the looks on all of their faces and realized what they were thinking. “In real time it was like a couple hours or so. But once the multiverse was destroyed so was time. It took the heroes from the seed universe the equivalent of eight years to put it right again. And most everyone’s memories were wiped so that only a few of us remember what happened during that time.” I said.

“Eight years trapped in between realities?” Laura asked, amazed.

“Yup and that was how I met him. He saved me from that. But all I could think of was that he was the reason why I needed saving in the first place. And it was the fact that I was trapped there is what made him realize how wrong his people were. And that has helped these last few months for us to heal.” I said with a smile and each of them gave me a kiss.

“David?” Bobbi said coming into the room.

“Yeah, what is it?” I asked.

“We have a call...coming for you,” she said with a confused look on her face.

“Okay, talking baby tree or a talking raccoon?” I asked, seeing her face.

“Both actually,” Bobbi said, still not believing what she had seen.

“Oh goody, a chance to see baby Groot. That would cheer me up.” I said jumping up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 11:15:46 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA