Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 33  (Read 5881 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 33
« on: February 06, 2019, 05:39:28 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 33
Date Night “Laura Kinney, Maria Hill & Claire”

“David, we got another call for you,” Bobbi said, finding me alone.

“Is it the Guardians again?” I asked, getting up and following her to the common area.

“No. I really don’t know who he is,” she said as we entered the room.

“DNAnimal? Is that really you?” he said seeing me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“It’s me. Forge,” he said shocked that I didn’t recognize him.

“Okay which Forgey Porgy?” I asked.

“You know more than one of me?” he asked. At this point, we were all getting confused.

“Okay hang on,” I said and I went to the computer and talked to it using Sarah’s power.

“What are you doing?” Bobbi asked me.

“Simple you know what power Sarah has right?” I asked her with a smile. She then realized that I was talking to the computer.

“Oh,” I said, finally understanding what was going on.

“Bobbi, could you do me a favor and go get Laura while I straighten out all of this?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said, going to find her while I started to work this all out with Forge.

“What’s going on?” Laura asked.

“Well I have to go back to our home universe and I know that you have been missing Logan so I figured that you could come with me,” I said.

“That sounds great but how long are we going to be there?” she asked.

“A day at most,” I said to her as I opened a portal to our universe and we walked through. As soon as we were there I teleported the two of us to the Xavier Institute.

“David, they’re here already,” Logan said, seeing me.

“Who’s here?” Laura asked after hugging Logan.

“Virtue and I,” the man known as Forge said. That’s when a girl came up and hugged me.

“Virtue? Forge? Is that really you?” Laura asked as she hugged this Virtue woman.

“Yes. And why the hell would you and Blink keep this from us? We are his best friends since he got here at the Institute.” Virtue said smiling at her.

“Virtue. That is a very ironic code name considering that your mutant power is hypnotic breasts. I have never run into you before, but you, on the other hand, Forgey Porgy I’ve run into several times.” I said.

“What are you talking about? It’s us, your best friends?” Virtue said with a look of concern.

“Virtue, this isn’t our David.” Forge said. And we explained what had happened both to our universe’s timeline and what happened to me in both timelines.

Virtue took it about as well as could be expected; she spent several minutes crying her eyes out. Because she and Forge were this timeline’s version of my best friends since I came to the Institute. I never had either of them as a friend in my timeline though. He had seen me as I came to the Institute with Donnie to get his brainwashing cleared from his head. Which had gotten their hopes up that I was still alive somehow. And it had taken him this long to find a way to contact me and after a few tries, he succeeded.

“A part of me still wants to believe that you are ours.” Virtue said.

“Well if you want a demonstration of what he can do we could spar,” Logan said to me.

“So what the Danger Room isn’t good enough to kick your ass anymore?” I joked as the two of us stood up and started to walk a few feet away from the table that we were at.

“David? Logan will kill you.” Forge said.

“Oh no, he won’t. But don’t go too hard on him.” Laura said with a smile.

“You think that your father will go easy on him?” Virtue asked, amazed.

“Oh, I wasn’t talking to my father,” Laura said smiling at the two of us.

The both of us popped our claws with matching snikt sounds. And with that, the two of us were fighting one another. Clanging could be heard all around the campus. And the three of them watched in awe as Logan and I fought in a true sparring match. Then as soon as it had begun, it was over. I had Logan pinned down with my claws at his throat. “Game set match,” I said, letting him up.

“You’ve definitely gotten better, kid,” Logan said with a smile.

“Or you’re getting old ‘BUB’ .” I joked.

“Now if you’ll excuse us,” Laura said, grabbing my hand.

“Still get horny while watching someone you love spar? I wish that I could say you didn’t get that from me!” Logan yelled after the two of us.

She found a spot where no one would see us and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. Not wanting to waste any time I phased our clothes off. “Good boy.” she moaned into my ear. I loved seeing her like this, naked and begging me to make love to her and she knew it. She grabbed my fully erect penis and guided it to her pussy. As I plunged it into her she moaned. I kissed her as we began to get the rhythm. I wanted her to feel as good as she made me feel every time we made love. We were so lost in our lust for one another that we didn’t notice that someone was watching. When we came she screamed my name.

Later we were saying our goodbyes. “Do you think you’ll remember us?” Forge asked.

“Definitely, I permanently copied your powers,” I said to him.

“Well use them wisely my different timeline best friend.” he joked. Virtue then hugged us as hard as she could like she would never see each other again.

“Hey, don’t forget that Forge knows how to get in contact with us now,” I said to her.

“Speaking of which; you better share that tech with the X-Men or else I’m going to come back and kick your ass,” Laura said to him. He smiled and we left the grounds. We went a short ways away and I opened the portal to our new home. Once on the other side, we teleported back to the Playground.

“Damn it. I didn’t think he could do that.” Virtue said. She had followed us and jumped through the portal before I closed it.

“What do I do now?” she asked with a sigh.

“I can’t believe that we did that,” Skye said with a smile. We were lying in bed naked.

“What’s so unbelievable about what we did?” a female voice asked from the bathroom.

“Well, the Director only wanted us to talk about the fact that I really don’t trust other versions of you. And instead, we made love.” I said to the woman standing in the doorway; the light from the bathroom accentuating her body’s curves.

“Well, I believe that decision was mutual.” Maria Hill said with a smile still naked from what we had just done.

She crawled into bed and kissed both of us. “What I find so interesting is that you’re the one that said that you can’t trust A Maria Hill; but weren’t you the one who kissed me first?” Maria said with a smile while lying down on my arm.

“Well, I CAN’T trust most Maria Hill that I find. But you, on the other hand, aren’t like most. You have a soul and a conscience.” I joked kissing her forehead.

“Don’t make jokes like that,” Maria said, pulling Skye and me closer.

“Listen to me, Maria,” I said to her. “I can’t trust most Maria Hill because they don’t really care about much of anything other than what they think is right and that’s where you and they are different,” I said to her.

“You’re strong and loyal but you would never sacrifice the rights of anyone in the name of quote-unquote ‘safety’. But that’s all that they do.” Skye said kissing the palm of Maria’s hand.

“You see, you have your biggest fan right here. And I had to give you a chance. And she was proven right.” I said kissing her forehead again.

“Then why did Coulson insist that we work through our ‘problems’?” Maria asked.

“Well, he found out that I don’t trust most Maria Hill and he thought that was the reason that I was never there when he debriefed with you. But the truth is even if he needed help on what he should do it should be his decision, not mine. I didn’t want to tell him that. It did work out didn’t it?” I smiled down at her.

“Oh yes, it did. So are you two ready for round two?” Maria asked with a smile.

“Do you have to ask?” Skye said as the two of them kissed. I smiled as my penis became hard again.

“You know I think you ladies have a plot to kill me. But it will be a hell of a way to go.” I joked as the three of us started to make love again.

I couldn’t believe that I was here right now. But Claire wanted me there for her. It all started a few days ago when Claire was so excited about this, I had no idea what it was at the time of course. “David, David, David,” Claire said coming into the room, jumping up and down.

“What is it, baby?” I asked her with a smile.

“When I was out with Stacy and Torrie a guy came up and he wanted me to model for him,” she said.

My mind had gone to where most people’s minds would have gone but it was all on the up and up. I had Skye and Sarah go over everything that they could find about this guy. I even found him and entered his head and found out that he was gay and really did think that Claire could be a model. I knew that Claire was helping out as much as she could but she also wanted more. And seeing the look on her face, I couldn’t say no to her.

She looked so beautiful during the photo shoot. I couldn’t help but fantasize about making love to her. But when she came back in a see-through nighty without any panties I nearly blew my load in my pants. She had told me that she would be posing naked but I didn’t realize how much sex appeal she had until this very moment. Thankfully the photo shoot was over after this outfit. I went to her dressing room and thankfully she was still wearing that last outfit. “Hey baby let me get changed and we can-” she started to say but I kissed her.

I could not speak; my entire brain was focused on making love to this woman. I phased my clothes off. I lifted her leg up so that my painfully erect penis could find its mark. She moaned as we started to make love. She was enjoying this sensation as much as I was, but there was something that she always wanted to try and I knew it. The look in her eyes clearly was begging me to do it now. So I pulled out of her, kissed her, turned her around and bent her over. I spread her ass cheeks revealing her rosebud. I took my penis and started rubbing my pre-cum as if it were lubricant. And then as fast and as hard as I could I rammed my penis into her ass. She screamed with delight. As we found the rhythm we were in heaven. It didn’t take long before both of us came. She looked over her shoulder still recovering from the orgasm she just had. “I think I’m going to go find out if I can buy this,” she said with a smile.

“Please do,” I said and we kissed again.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:25:01 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA