Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 43  (Read 6567 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 43
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 43
Date Night “Patricia Stratus”

“Oh my god. Are you alright?” I asked Virtue as I knelt down next to her.

“David? Is that really you or is my mind playing tricks on me again?” she asked weakly.

“It’s me. When was the last time you ate?” I asked her.

“A week ago I think,” she said as I picked her up. As I did that I was healing her, the best that I could but I still knew she was going to need some food in her NOW .

“Let’s get some food into you right now,” I said and carried her to the nearest diner and ordered a couple of burgers and fries for her. She ate them in silence.

“Virtue,” I said.

“You can call me Patricia. Seeing as that’s my name. Patricia Stratus.” she said with a frown.

“I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” I said to her with a frown that matched hers.

“How are you...wait, you rubbed your scent all over Laura and I so we wouldn’t notice that you were following us didn’t you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, staring down at her now empty plate.

“Why? Why did you follow us?” I asked.

“I can’t lose you. Not again,” she said, tearing up.

“You had a crush on him didn’t you?” I asked.

“I have a crush on YOU !” she said slamming her hand on the table.

“Patricia, I may look like him, talk like him and think like him sometimes but I AM NOT HIM ,” I said to her.

“How did you find me anyway?” she asked in a huff.

“I was out getting some new comic books. I found your scent and followed it. Why were you in that alley? With your powers, you could have convinced anyone you wanted to take you in.” I said.

“Because I promised you... him that I would never use my powers like that,” she said.

“But you could have died. He would have understood. I would’ve.” I said.

Another long silence later. “I’m going to have to take you back to our universe,” I said to her.

“Please,” she said almost crying now.

“Don’t send me back. I nee-” she tried to find the words.

“I have to stay with you. I can’t go back to a world where you’re dead,” she said.

“You don’t even know me,” I said.

“Then let me get to know you!!!” she screamed.

Everyone at the dinner turned to face us. “Can we talk about this someplace else?” I asked.

“Sure why not?” she said sarcastically. I then paid for her meal and we left; as soon as we were out of eyesight I teleported us to a safe house that I had bought.

“Before we continue this discussion you should take a shower. The bathrooms upstairs on the right. I’ll find some fresh clothes for you to wear. Oh, and the towels are in the hall closet right next to the bathroom.” I said to her.

She went upstairs to take a shower only because she needed a minute before we would continue the conversation and so did I. While I was doing my best to find clothes I was coming up with the best strategy to handle the situation. “I left you a change of clothes outside the door. And when you’re ready, come into the living room!” I said through the door.

“Fine,” she said over the shower. I knew it must be tough for her. I wasn’t the man that she had fallen in love with. He was dead, and I was someone that looked just like him. Not only did I look just like him but sometimes I acted just like him. Laura had to constantly remind Clarice that I didn’t have some of the memories that he had. Thankfully Laura had picked it up right away with the two of us being in sync and all.

“Whose clothes are these?” she asked as she walked into the living room. She was wearing some cutoff jeans and a red top.

“One of my girlfriends. Sit.” I said to her. She sat down in the seat opposite me.

“I would like to apologize. I was a bit abrasive at the dinner. It’s just that...this is something I haven’t told many before. The only ones that know are Daisy, Claire, Laura, and Diana. All of my girlfriends know that my mother is a mutant and my father is a Beyonder. But what, only the Big Four know is because of that I am unique. There isn’t any other S-Class or DNAnimal running around. And the only time I found one he died before I could meet him.

“So I keep discrediting the feelings of those who knew him. I did the same thing to Clarice and Laura when I first met them. So I’m sorry.” I said to her.

“I’m sorry too. You aren’t him. It’s just that I,” she said, starting to tear up again.

“I never got the chance to tell him how I felt about him. And, now I never will,” she said tears coming down her face now. I got up and gave her some tissues. She dried her eyes and continued.

“That is why I want to get to know you more. I can’t go through that again,” she said looking sad and depressed.

“Okay. Tomorrow you and I will spend the day together. After that, we’ll decide what we are going to do. Is that alright with you?” I asked her.

“Yes. Thank you. You won’t regret it.” she said smiling for the first time since she found out who I was and where I came from.

I was still a little unsure about this. I knew that she was going to make some of the same mistakes that Clarice had made. I had gotten lucky when I found that Laura was in sync with me. She never forgot that I was not him and she spent several days asking me to tell her about my life before and after the experiment.

“I’m ready,” Patricia said as she came down the stairs. She was wearing some jeans and a small top that she had found tucked away along with a hat. She looked really great. But I was still unsure about the whole thing.

“What did you have planned?” she asked, smiling at me.

“Well first I was thinking about going to the zoo, then dinner and a movie and then a walk in the park,” I said to her.

“That sounds great,” she said as we went out on our day together.

“So does this bring back memories?” she asked after a few hours at the zoo.

“Why would it?” I asked.

“You can’t be that much different from my David. He loved the zoo, in fact, that was where he took Laura on their first date,” she said.

“Well, there was a time that I loved the zoo too. Back when I first got my powers. But then it happened and I really lost my love for them.” I said with a sad smile.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Well, I know this didn’t happen to your version of me. But shortly after I got my powers my neighbors found out about them. And they formed a lynch mob to kill me because I had powers. For a long time, I couldn’t talk to people or go to places like this. That’s why I don’t know if you or Forge went to my timeline’s school.

“I was so closed off to the world. The Professor had to do a lot of work to break my shell. It’s one reason why I became a psychiatrist. I had to know how someone who has known you for most of your life turns on you because of the fact they saw you turn into a deer. And why I went back to that school, to become the schools’ counselor so that I could help those kids who were going through similar things that I did.” I said.

“Then why did you pick the zoo?” she asked.

“Clarice went through this too. So she picked some of the things that we are going to do today. Her exact words were: If she really wants to get to know this version of you this is the only way.” I said.

After that, we went to a movie. It was one of my favorite anime being turned into a live action movie. “You like movies like that?” she asked with a smile.

“What? You didn’t like it?” I asked concerned now. Because the more I learned about her I wanted to do this more and more.

“No. It was good. And action pact. But-” she started.

“It wasn’t something that he would have watched right?” I asked.

“I guess I really have confused the two of you haven’t I?” she said with a sad smile.

“Do you want to just go back to our home universe now?” I asked.

“No. I still have a few hours to go before our day together is over don’t I?” she said determined to see this through. At this point, we came up to where we were going to eat.

“McDonald’s?” she asked.

“What?” I asked with a knowing smile.

“This is exactly where he took Clarice. Did she pick this place too?” she asked.

“Actually no, she let me pick the place to eat. She knows that while there are differences between me and him there are also similarities. And the fact that McDonald’s is my favorite fast food restaurant and the place I would take a woman on a date is the same.” I said with a smile.

“Yup, definitely the same,” she said as we went up to order.

Then after we ate we went for a walk on the boardwalk. “You were right. While there are major differences between the two of you deep down there are similarities too,” she said smirking.

“What, you didn’t like my jokes?” I asked with a grin.

“He was no better,” she said, thinking back to the other me.

“I miss him,” she said with a sigh.

“So does Clarice and Laura. Laura tried for a while to hide it from me. But we can’t hide something like this from one another. ” I said with a smile.

“So what do you want to do? Stay or go home?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. When I woke up today, I knew that I was going to spend the day with the man that I have had a crush on for years. But I ended up spending the day with a man that I have never met before even if he looked like that man that I knew. Now I...don’t know what I want.” she said.

“Well, I’ll give you tonight to think about it. But I want you to know something.” I said and gave her a kiss.

“I had a great day with you,” I said as we headed for the safe house.

Later that night I was in the kitchen of the safe house getting a snack. I thought I should stay there with her in case she needed to talk. But I was more lost in thought until she entered the room. “David can I talk to you?” she asked. I looked at her with a curious look on her face. I still couldn’t believe that I had kissed her. She had to have been going through a lot of emotions and I heaped more on top of her.

“Sure,” I said, thinking that I should apologize to her.

“If it’s about that kiss I’m-” I started but she planted a kiss on me that would melt Antarctica.

I couldn’t help myself and pushed her up against the refrigerator. She moaned as the cool steel hit her back. I phased both of our clothes off and telekinetically threw them aside. I was hard as a rock and when my erect penis hit her thigh she moaned again in anticipation. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I thrust into her. As we started to get the rhythm down I felt my orgasm coming and I didn’t want this to end just yet. So I pulled out of her and she whimpered in protest but I carried her over to the counter. I kissed her as I put her down on the ground then spun her around and bent her over the counter and plunged myself back into her. With every thrust, she was approaching her orgasm now.

She looked over her shoulder and into my eyes as she felt her orgasm growing closer. “I want to stay. Oh god, I want to stay,” she said to me in between moans. This made me cum inside her and the sensation made her cum too. Judging by the look on her face with the best orgasm she had ever had.

“Anything you say, baby,” I said out of breath and kissed her.

“Round two in bed?” I asked.

“Yes please,” she said with a smile. I picked her up and carried her upstairs for a night of passion that she would never forget.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 01:27:21 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA