Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 42  (Read 5554 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 42
« on: February 17, 2019, 05:40:53 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 42
A-Force “The Force of Metal”

“Okay, you’re getting it,” I said to Daisy as I was healing her forearms again. We were getting back to work after the crew of the Nuria had gotten settled into their new lives here on Earth. Captain Samantha and her second in command Eva asked all the questions they needed to have answers for from my father and we had talked about what we were going to do next. But I’ll save that story for another day. I knew that Daisy needed to master her powers now. Because of the influx of people from other universes I knew that our universe was going to produce more heroes and threats by the year if not the day.

“Really? It feels it,” she said sarcastically.

“Look you aren’t losing control when you’re excited anymore. You even held it when Matilda punched David.” Diana said with a smile.

“Oh, I wanted to take that doggie out behind the shed with a shotgun,” Daisy said looking at her.

“See you are in control of your powers and when to use them,” I said to her and the others agreed.

“But I’m still breaking my forearms when I try to turn my powers off,” she said sadly as she stood up.

“But you aren’t breaking them as bad as you were when you first got your powers,” Laura said to her.

“Laura’s right. You aren’t.” Claire said to her trying to cheer her up. But then Maria came up to us with an unexpected guest.

“Thor? What brings you here? Besides the Bifrost of course.” I joked with a smile seeing him.

“Simple my friend,” he said smiling at me.

“Heimdall told my father about the Inhumans,” Thor said.

“He didn’t know?” I asked with a smile.

“Heimdall is all-seeing but even some things get past his eyes. Well, Father wants a demonstration of her powers. And I for one want to see how the five of you work as a team after Maria’s recommendation.” Thor said. I thought about something and pulled him away from the earshot of Daisy and the others. We talked for a few moments before rejoining the group.

“What was that about?” Daisy asked knowing that it had to be about her.

“Okay, we are going to go to Asgard. Where we all will have lovely tests of strength with the Asgardians.” I said with mock enthusiasm. Thor gave me a look that clearly said if I didn’t shut up he was going to bring the hammer down on my head.

“Anyway, part of what Thor and I talked about,” I said trying to change the subject while knowing that Daisy would never let go of this.

“Is that you, Daisy, are going to be examined by some of their scientists and doctors. It will be painless and I will be there the whole time.” I said to her. She looked at me like she knew that I was hiding something from her again. And I was.

“When will we go?” Daisy asked.

“In a couple hours,” I said to everyone.

“Okay Daisy we’re finished.” one of the doctors said as she finished their examination. I was over at the screen looking at what they had found and my suspicions were confirmed.

“Is everything all right?” Daisy asked me, seeing me stare at the screen.

“Yes. Everything is fine. But I did have some suspicions about something that these tests have confirmed.” I said to her.

“What does that mean?” Diana asked.

“It means that we have some work to do,” I said to everyone.

“First, Thor, the other thing that we talked about can we do it?” I asked him.

“Yes. I’ve been to talk with the Master Forger. He said he can build them using Uru.” he said to me.

“Well, he’s not just getting Uru. Diana, would you please go to your mother and get some Feminum?” I asked her.

“Sure,” she said, a little surprised.

“Laura, Claire. I’m going to be sending you two into another universe. When you get there find Stark Mansion. Steve and Toni will help you. And take this.” I said handing them a holographic cube that I had made just in case.

“On that cube is everything that I need. Daisy, you go with Thor. Take her to the forgery. I think he will need her.” I said to Thor.

“Yes I imagine he would,” he said with a smile.

“Where are you going to be?” Daisy asked.

“I need to go talk to Wolverine,” I said.

“Why can’t I come with you then?” Laura asked.

“Because it’s not our Wolverine. This one owes me one and he will be able to get his hands on some Adamantium. And the last time I was there, there was no Laura Kinney there yet. And you are more common than some of his other children so I don’t want to ruin that little surprise.” I said to her with a smile and we went to work.

“Who are the two of you?” this guy asked.

“Um, we’re looking for Tony Stark and Steve Rogers,” Claire said.

“What do you want with my husband and me?” a woman came to stand next to the man. That’s when Laura got it.

“Oh my god. Tony Stark’s a woman in this universe. And she’s married to Steve Rogers!” she said shocked.

“We haven’t heard that since...are you friends with S-Class?” the man who opened the door asked.

“Yes in a manner of speaking. He gave us this to give to you.” Laura said, handing them the holographic cube. They activated it.

“Hello, Steve. Toni. And if you two have had kids hello Captain Man and Iron America. I hope the boy took the Captain Man title because it would be weird if a little girl called herself Captain Man.” I joked.

“By now Steve would be giving me one of his patented shut up stares. So I’ll get to the point. These two are two of my fiancés. It’s a long story. And we need some Wakandan Vibranium. And I can’t stress that enough. We need WAKANDAN Vibranium. Please do whatever it is you have to get it. I’ll be coming to get my girls and the Vibranium in a little while. I would be there myself but I have to go talk to another universes’ Wolverine so wish me luck. See ya.” I said as the cube blinked off.

“I’ll call T’Challa,” Steve said, going off to call the Black Panther.

“So what is a male version of me like?” Toni asked the both of them.

“Well, no offense but he’s a bit of a douche,” Laura said.

“Oh thank god,” Toni said with a smile.

“What is it?” Claire asked.

“I thought I was the alone one.” she joked.

“Definitely Tony.” both Laura and Claire said together with a smile.

“Okay here is everything that we are going to need,” I said putting all three different types of metals down in the workshop.

“Were you able to place the enchantments on the Uru?” I asked the Master Forger.

“Yes. And your fiancé was getting on my nerves asking me what I was making for her,” he said grumpily.

“Do not worry, he is always like that,” Thor said.

“Where is Daisy?” I asked, noticing that she wasn’t in the room.

“I asked Lady Sif to show her around Asgard. Lady Sif doesn’t know what you are planning and would never betray you even if she did.” Thor said.

“I know that better than anyone. I just don’t want Daisy to show off while we’re here.” I said as the forger went to work making what I needed right now.

Six hours later. I had already come and got Daisy and it was time for the big reveal and to show off what I had commissioned for Daisy and to explain why she needed them. “Are you guys ready to see what he had them make?” Daisy asked the girls still standing in the changing room.

“Just get your cute butt out here,” Laura said.

“Okay. Here I come ready or not.” Daisy said as she walked in. She was wearing what I had them make: metal gauntlets with matching metal boots.

“Are they heavy?” Laura asked, amazed at the design.

“No. They’re incredibly lightweight.” Daisy said with a smile.

“Don’t let the weight fool you. They are also incredibly tough.” I said to everyone.

“Not that I’m complaining but why did you have them make these?” Daisy said as the girls were admiring them.

“Because you have already mastered your basic powers baby,” I said to her.

“But I’m still breaking my forearms. You said that shouldn’t happen when I mastered my basic powers,” she said confused.

“Well, all other Daisy Johnsons that I have met were conceived after their fathers went through the genetic experiments that your father went through after you were born. This means that while your origins are still the same your powers are not.” I said taking a deep breath.

“Your skeletal density isn’t strong enough to withstand your powers. So the more times you use them in a fight, the more likely that you will shatter your entire skeleton.” I said to her.

“My God,” she said, thinking about everything that has happened to her.

“This brings me to why I had them make these lovely gauntlets and boots,” I said with a smile.

“They will stabilize your powers just enough that regular usage during fights won’t do any harm to you. But like my father taught me never do anything half-assed.” I said smiling at her.

“So I chose four different metals that would be just what you needed. Vibranium, for the perfect defense. These gauntlets and boots will absorb any kinetic energy, fists, kicks, and bullets won’t get through them. Adamantium, for the perfect offense. Using these gauntlets and boots in combination with your powers you can punch or kick a hole through concrete as easily as if it were made from toothpicks. And Feminum. As Diana can tell you the true power of Feminum doesn’t come from itself but when it is used as a bonding agent. It has boosted the strengths of all three other metals that went into these gauntlets and boots and enabled some of the effects of the last metal to apply to the first two.

“Lastly Uru. Uru is the same metal that Thor’s hammer Mjӧlnir is made out of. And it is extremely hard to forge.” I said to everyone.

“How hard?” Daisy asked.

“Well, Mjӧlnir was forged in the heart of a dying star. It almost destroyed the universe in some cases.” I said to her.

“You used a metal that could have destroyed the universe?” Diana asked.

“I checked with Thor to see if we could use it safely here. And it was worth it. Uru can be enchanted just like Mjӧlnir. There are two enchantments on these gauntlets and boots. First, now that you have put them on you don’t have to take them off. All you have to do is think about them and they will appear and disappear as you need them. Second and most importantly is healing. You see as you use your powers these gauntlets and boots are healing the damage that is done as you do it.” I said.

“I don’t know what to say. No one has ever done anything like this for me. Thank you.” Daisy said.

“I love you, and if someone told me that the only way any of you would survive was if I destroyed the moon...that suckers going down,” I said. They smiled at me lovingly.

“That test of strength is tomorrow right?” Claire asked.

“Yeah. Why?” I asked with a smile.

“Because I think the four of us want to show you our gratitude in a very...physical way,” Daisy said with a seductive smile. I smiled and kissed each one before we went on to make love for hours and hours.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:08:02 AM by CaptainNinnin »

OMEGA15

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 42
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:18:24 AM »
Great stuff.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA