Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Uncaged Cougar (Salma Hayek)  (Read 187812 times)

Money

Uncaged Cougar (Salma Hayek)
« on: February 28, 2019, 09:02:50 AM »
Title: Uncaged Cougar

Author: Money

Celebs: Salma Hayek

Codes: MF, oral, anal

Summary: Author needs money for college doing summer chores for celeb who tries to undermine his relationship with his girlfriend with sex on the side.

Disclaimer:  The following story is not true and never happened this is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any feedback send to rockcook5@yahoo.com now on with the story.

I was finally out of high school and loving life barely 19 I was among the taller guys in my class 3 guys were taller than me but I still cut a sizeable shadow at 7 ‘4.

I had known Gaby since our freshman year she was such a sweetheart we hit our growth spurts within a few days of each other I went up to 7 ‘4 and she went out to a 38D with the looks of a petite Kate Upton.

“Not exactly what I was hoping for but this could work.” she said

“No complaints here.” I said

We had been talking about getting a nice cheap apartment off campus before school started in the fall my mom considered helping where she could calling a neighbor for a paying gig.

“Good news bad news time.” I said

“Bad news first is always a pain…good news.” she said

“Ok good news I have a paying handyman gig my mom setup with our neighbor Salma so I will have the rent money covered for the school year.” I said

“Bad news is…” she said

“Bad news it cuts into our alone time during the summer before school.” I said

“Noooo….that means you owe me sex during Halloween break…don’t think I’ll make it that long…without ripping you apart.” she said

“Your so adoreable when you get dark like that.” I said

“Yeah thank me after I’m pregnant with really huge tits at the senior prom.” she said

The next day

I had arrived at Salma’s house not knowing what to expect looking around seeing a few of the chores that I might have to do when the door opened my jaw hit the floor.

“Oh good your here the gardners on vacation so start with the flower bed.” she said

“I…I…” I said

Salma Hayek was looking up at me the busty Latina’s dress showing much more from the top than she normally would clearly she wasn’t expecting me to be so tall.

“Pull weeds and I’ll cook you dinner.” she said

“On it.” I said

6 hours later

After all that I was nearly ready to crash but was hungry enough to take Salma up on her dinner offer the food looked amazing but quickly took a backseat to Salma’s curves I really wished I didn’t smell like grass had nicer clothes on and wasn’t covered in sweat.

“I called your mom for your favorite dishes and cherry picked the ones I knew how to make.” she said

“This is quite a spread on the table.” I said

I dug into a great tasting pot roast the seasonings were exactly as I remembered Salma really paid attention the more I ate the better I felt replacing hunger with food getting much needed energy back when my hand started to cramp up on me.

“You poor thing let me help.” she said

“Ripping out weeds hard really did a number on my hands.” I said

Salma massaged my free hand rubbing my fingers with hers barely 3 inches from her very large boobs the pain of pulled weeds left replaced by an almost sensual touch I hadn’t felt recently.

“You worked so hard today you deserve something real special.” she said

“Dinner was great not sure what could top that.” I said

Salma went down on me so hard I can’t even describe the awesomeness of it. I’d swear I was being sucked off by a vaccum cleaner on the table she was quick getting into a 69 her pussy right in my face.

“Start licking.” she said

All I could do was give a thumbs up and get to work the harder I licked the more she tugged on my dick and groaned her big tits were pushing into my abs but I was starting to enjoy the feeling they were pretty soft like pillows.

“Ohhhhh…you sweet bastard….that tongue is magic.” Salma mewled

“Sounds like a contest.” I said

Salma opened her legs wider letting my tongue travel into her more hidden areas the rough section sliding across her clit a few times making her grip my shaft in response.

“Do that again.” she said

“On it.” I said

I started again bringing my left hand down to my abs feeling up her boob getting a reaction in Spanish from Salma I have no idea what she said but it sounded so sexy. I wanted to drain her boobs dry of milk in a fantasy.

“Little to the left hon.” she cooed

I spread her love folds apart stabbing at her clit Salma wasn’t over the edge yet but she was getting there my face covered in pussy juice yet I didn’t care her boobs were still bouncing on my abs while she continued sucking me off.

“You can’t hold out forever.” she said

“Wasn’t planning on it.” I said

Both our orgasms hit I could barely hear anything after Salma’s Spanish language swear laced screams her orgasm arching her back almost pitching her lower body into my chest my monster 18 inch dick throwing near fountains of spunk into the air splattering on Salma or on a wall. The white stuff running off the table pooling in a few cracks that had been made from Salma’s fingernails digging in.

A few days later

I wasn’t about to tell Gaby I had sex with Salma Hayek she would have ripped my head off and stuck it on a pike game of thrones style technically I didn’t cheat because Salma threw herself at me but I wasn’t expecting a phone call so soon before the weekend.

“I need my garage cleaned out.” she said

“That almost sounds like code for something.” I said

“Not today the Christmas decorations are taking over and I need to park my car in there.” she said

“Almost sounds like a last stand by the crafting table.” I said

:Very funny just be ready to work all weekend.” she said

Even with the money being great losing my weekend with Gaby to a dingy garage was beyond cruel she was cool with the extra money flowing in but the time away was starting to put a strain on things.

“Let me guess your not cooking for her and that doesn’t take all weekend so…poolboy?” she said

“Garage.” I said

I could tell Gaby was slightly furious with that look giving me the evil eye she calmed down yet her large chest heaved with a slightly audible whimper indicating defeat.

“Go…we can play later.” she said

“Don’t have to be there till Saturday.” I said

I picked Gaby up in my arms giving her a light squeeze which broke 3 buttons on her shirt showing she wasn’t wearing a bra her boobs nearly overflowing out the opening.

Friday

Gaby could still be a horny little minx when she wanted to be I lost count of the number of times she switched between handjobs, blowjobs, and shower sex she had fallen asleep on top of me pinning my left arm between her boobs and stroking my shaft slowly dreaming away making slight cooing noises in my ear when my phone started ringing.

“Your late for cleaning the garage.” Salma said

“But it’s friday…still have a day.” I said

“Wrong it’s Saturday…how can you miss the whole week unless you were under a rock…or having sex constantly.” she said

“I’m on my way.” I said

I moved so fast in Salma’s garage what should have taken 6  hours I had done in 2 I think focusing on Gaby’s ample chest in my memory helped when Salma came to inspect my progress she jumped in my arms giving me a big hug for my efforts.

“This looks amazing…so clean.” she said

“Hard to believe it was mostly empty boxes causing the mess.” :I said

Salma was happy her outfit was a bit smaller than I remembered rubbing her boobs in my back a little maybe in gratitude I couldn’t tell my attention was turned to the ’68 Shelby Cobra in the vehicle bay on the outer edge of the garage.

“Well something got your attention.” she whispered

“Nice ride.” I said

Salma pushed me onto the hood of the car I was trying to not ruin the paintjob while she fished my cock out dumping me in the backseat of the confining convertables space my pants in a pile on the workstation.

Salma impaled herself on my massive shaft getting half of it in on the first stroke slamming her clit over and over the busty brunette ripped her dress off leaving a pile of scraps on top of the work bench.

“Feel so stuffed.” she moaned

“Maybe this will help.” I said

I started massaging her huge tits with my hands until she grabbed them sucking my fingers a few at a time I almost lost it when she got my thumb in there it was beyond erotic tracing her boobs with my fingers.

“I don’t care if you spray the console I’m going to drain you dry.” she purred

“Well….if you have to.” I said

She wasn’t kidding my head was pushed back into the door just missing the glass with Salma grinding her hips into the seat stuffing my shaft inside her as far as it would go.

“So close.” she said

“Sure feels like it.” I said

Salma was gripping the seat her fingernails clawing at it while riding me her big tits bouncing on every stroke she had already worked herself up into a near frenzy spouting off things in Spanish that were a total jumble of nothing that made any sense at all to me with my mostly limited Spanish vocabulary.

“Home stretch you hung bastard.” she said

“Can’t hold out.” I said

Her earlier statement came back to haunt me as my sperm was let loose inside Salma’s womb my dick was pumping so hard it was shooting in a number of directions after I pulled out the steering wheel was hit hard a thick wad of spunk running down to the seat.

She was jerking me off with both hands my spunk was going everywhere in thick ropes Salma’s olive skin turning white from the volume coming out she didn’t seem to care about the expensive cars interior getting plastered.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed

“Might have drained me.” I said

A few days later

Gaby had been such a trooper living with me getting pulled away so often for those odd jobs for Salma it was a strain having to keep quiet about all the sex being careful about the stories I told to spend more time with Gaby I had my phone integrated with my computer for email access. I was kicking back by the pool lemonade in one hand and Gaby on my lap in a very revealing bikini snuggled next to my dick as my phone started beeping with emails in my inbox.

“Oh good the upgrades worked.” she said

“Hmmm chore orders from Salma for Saturday.” I said

Gaby rolled her eyes inslight disgust hearing I was having to go back again for something the attached picture showed an empty hot tub with the tag line fill it up this was the olive branch I needed.

“I want you to stay around.” she said

“Don’t worry this is an easy gig I keep an eye on the tub it gets filled turn off the water done 2…3 hours tops.” I said

I still had a few days left before I had to go so made the best of it Gaby was happy and calm giving me a deep kiss her bikini getting very loose.

Saturday

Filling up the hottub was taking longer than I had hoped for even using multiple hoses took an hour and not even getting it halfway full Salma was patient but her walking around in a bikini bordered on torture.

“Just tell me when it’s ready I’m going for a dip.” she said

“Ok.” I said

She jumped right in her age defying curves a testament to her hotness the visual burned in my brain of a very wet Salma Hayek breaking the crest of the water drops falling in a cascade effect her long black hair clinging to her shoulders framing her huge boobs in the bikini top straining it.

“If your going to stare may as well jump in.” she said

“May as well this thing is taking forever.” I said

The water was warm on the surface and really cool in the shaded sections of the deep end Salma was doing laps keeping her body in top shape while having a little fun at my expense circleing around my legs.

“Had no idea you could pack that huge thing in something that small.” she said

“I could say the same thing about your boobs.” I said

I sucked Salma’s boobs even harder than before where she was nearly begging for sex her bikini was already in a pile on the walkway as we slipped into the now filled jacuzzi.

“I feel so young and hot.” she purred

“I’d swear you look like jailbait if you want.” I said

Salma impaled her ass on my shaft humping away swearing in English and Spanish in various volumes while gripping her tits my 18 inch monster was destroying her anal ring water splashing everywhere around us.

“Oh fuck I’m being split in half but I don’t care.” she moaned

“I’m not pumping that hard.” I said

The water around us was crashing even harder I could barely see Salma’s hair flying around her Spanish filled whimpers of extacy driving me on.

“Starting to hurt.” she purred

“Almost there.” I grunted

Salma rose out of the jacuzzi bending over the edge her huge tits sitting on the deck bouncing from my dick still pounding her ass from behind.

“Can’t handle much more.” she said

“Sure you can.” I said

I was slamming her ass so hard the vibrations could be seen on her skin in a ripple effect all the way up her spine Salma’s hips kept bucking keeping pace with my monster dick.

“I can feel….my orgasm.” she said

“Mine too.” I grunted

I unloaded a huge amount of spunk up Salma’s ass while her Spanish filled screams carried over most of the block her fingers rubbing her clit nearly raw her brain flooded with whatever sex hormone made you feel good before she collapsed in my arms I pulled out spraying her ass with thick jizz on the outside.

A few days later

I had woke up to Gaby drapped across my chest naked again her long dark hair blurring my vision where I couldn’t see my phone I felt around me trying to find it getting a handful of Gaby’s boob in the process getting a groan out of her.

“Still a little sore…maybe in 20 minutes.” she said

“Ok I’ll hold you to it.” I said

I had gotten an email from Salma giving me a gutter cleaning job at her place the photo attachments showed her in various stages of nudity with some see through lingerie instead of job pics I had planned on seeing the one of Salma stretched out naked on her bed was enough to get my cocks attention poking Gaby’s spine.

“Ok if you must go ahead just keep it out of my hair…I have a meeting today.” she said

“Gutter cleaning job for Friday should be quick where I’ll be free for the rest of it.” I said

Even with her face buried in the pillow I could hear Gaby’s dissapproving grunt easily not happy with me spending more time at Salma’s place with the extra money coming in the strain on our relationship was starting to show more cracks.

Friday

I was early but still tired and sluggish from the 12 hour marathon sex session with Gaby yesterday the lingering smell of sex still clung to me like a second skin giving Salma plenty of ammo to tease me with as I cleaned.

“Maybe I should call Gaby make sure she’s ok after going a number of rounds with that horse cock of yours.” she said

“No need she’s fine.” I said

Salma was holding the ladder as I continued cleaning the heat causing her to open a few buttons on her dress looking down her boobs looked like they would explode out of it she kept taunting me.

“Gaby’s beautiful couldn’t be tough to talk her into a threesome.” she said

“Been barking up that tree for years.” I said

It was dirty pool for Salma to put that inage in my brain I was nearly finished yet couldn’t shake seeing myself sandwiched between her and Gabytheir ample boobs stroking my huge dick between them.

“That looks good come on in and clean up I’ll make some lunch.” she said

“Works for me.” I said

It took me a while to get all that nasty sludge off my hands even with the gloves I used some of the stuff was sticky exiting the bathroom I smelled some wonderful food in the kitchen Salma standing there in a mostly see through nightgown.

“I wasn’t sure how hungry you would be so decided to fix…a little bit of everything.” she purred

“Looks like a feast to me.” I said

Her nightgown was on the floor faster than she could blink I picked Salma up sitting her on the dinner table her legs wrapped around my hips I eased her back moving the plates with my hands I don’t think she would have cared if I threw them on the floor as I mounted her sliding my thick rod back inside her waiting pussy.

“I don’t care if the table breaks don’t stop for anything.” she said

“Wow your horny.” I said

Salma let me pound the daylights out of her pussy her big tits bouncing with a hypnotic rhythm stroke after stroke her own orgasm ramping up fast random Spanish words spilling out mixed with moans.

“Such power from your dick haven’t felt like this in ages.” she said

“Haven’t had anything my size before.” I said

She was feeding my ego my hips thrust even harder now the 18 inch monster assaulting her womb Salma’s spine arching giving me access to her chest.

“Go ahead drain a few gallons.” she said

“On it.” I said

I was pumping Salma hard in both areas the table rocked with the shockwaves from my monster dick her legs were spread wide open to compensate her breast feeding fetish in total control of her brain keeping my head between her mammoth rack.

“Feels so good.” she moaned

“Can’t hold out much longer.” I said

I broke away just long enough to feel my dick explode in her pussy the volume of spunk was a rush for me Salma’s orgasm hit thrusting her chest right in my face her fingers clawing my chest almost drawing blood I pulled out a fresh load plastering her abs in sticky goo.

“Well cleaning the table should be easy.” I said

“Your helping me.” she said

Sunday

I had lost more time with Gaby in the last month than our first 2 years together combined she was still being a real trooper but even the patchwork I did had cracked barely holding together at all to give it extra strength I had worked out a fun day where Gaby just laid in bed as naked as she wanted and I would do anything she asked within reason I even turned my phone and computer off for the day.

“I can’t decide between maple or corn syrup to pour on my boobs…in case you want a short stack.” she said

“Dirty pool.” I said

Tuesday

Gaby was still asleep when I turned my phone back on seeing an email from Salma it said something about cleaning the shower stall that was bad enough the knife in my back was it would take me all day and the smell of bleach alone would give me away to Gaby so keeping this quiet took top priority.

Later

“I’m considering relaxing Saturday with some skinny dipping fun in the pool followed by some anal.”she said

“Normally I have to talk you into anal.” I said

Gaby had daggers in her eyes looking at me after I told her about the shower job. I had to she was going to withhold sex if I didn’t and no sex during a weekend wasn’t in my vocabulary after a 3 hour long debate where I was hanging on by a thread to my sex life with Gaby she finally caved.

“I can’t say no to the extra money your getting just act cool.” she said

“Your the best Gabs.” I said

Before she could agree I had ripped open her shirt feasting on her boobs getting her on the bed and eating her out.

Saturday

The bleach smell wasn’t so bad given it was heavy on the lavender side even though I couldn’t stand the odor I didn’t want to go back home smelling like flowers and having Gaby rip on me so I cleaned Salma’s shower stall naked.

“That’s so sweet you saving me a step.” she said

“I still smell like flowers….AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” I said

Salma was standing there totally naked looking at my handywork then me my cock was already hard as cement taking in her beauty.

“I never get tired of looking at that.” she purred

Salma wrapped her boobs around my shaft the size of them alone was amazing she started pumping my shaft with them her brunette hair was already wet she fed 12 inches in before backing off her mouth not used to my thickness.

“How does Gaby handle this thing?” she asked

“She has serious talent.” I said

Salma went down on me even harder giving my dick a barrage of oral attention wasn’t sure if she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch but she sure was trying hard enough.

“Oh your going to blow so hard if I keep this up.” she purred

“Trying not to now.” I said

It was tough trying to focus on not exploding all over Salma’s face her dark hair bouncing in time with her big tits caressing my shaft her tongue wrapped around my tip.

“I can feel your pulse.” she said

“Pulse this.” I said

I kept fucking Salma’s huge rack I couldn’t keep my hands off them her bra busters had an almost hypnotic quality my dick throbbed needing more attention.

“Shove that monster up my ass.” she said

“Will do.” I said

I picked her up impaling Salma on my shaft I could see a slight bulge in the mirror on the sink and a slight squeal as her abs were pushed out slightly.

“This might hurt more than I think.” she said

“Maybe not best not to dwell on it.” I said

Salma’s screams bounced off the walls as my 18 inch dick nearly wrecked her insides her Spanish swears just made it hotter while her boobs bounced with my thrusting hips her body hanging free propped up by her hands on the tile.

“Thought I could handle this again…could be wrong.” she said

“Let’s find out.” I said

I slammed Salma so hard her screaming orgasm could be heard nearly a block away my own orgasm sprayed buckets of spunk in her ass I pulled out spraying even more spunk on her huge tits all the way up to her chin.

The next week

You would think by now Gaby would be cool with the money rolling in and she was good thing we had just finished having sex before Salma had me come back again now Gaby was pissed freezing me out.

“I can’t even look at you…couch…now.” she said

“Your killing me Gabs.” I said

“Don’t tempt me.” she said

“I’m gonna crash at Salma’s at least there I can save time getting to work.” I said

2 hours later

Salma’s house

“Wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow.” she said

“Had to blow off some steam…Gaby’s acting insane.” I said

Salma didn’t say anything but started giving me a shoulder massage pushing her boobs into my spine I tried controlling my erection but I didn’t care by that point.

“I know your really tired…we’ll have plenty of fun tomorrow.” she purred

“I’m sporting some serious wood and you expect me to sleep…not likely.” I said

I opened her robe going after her boobs I knew she had a breastfeeding fetish so wasn’t going to stop me but stroked my monster cock with both hands in return.

The next day

“I’d almost swear you drained a few gallons out.” she said

“You make that sound like a bad thing.” I said

“I hate knowing you and Gaby are fighting get on the webcam and talk to her.” she said

“I don’t think she’s talking to me anytime soon.” I said

“Hmmmm…if I talk to her first it might help.” she said

“Can’t be any worse than my current situation.” I said

I dialed up the webcam getting Salma to speak with Gaby she still looked pissed but played nice with Salma we just missed catching Gaby in the shower the bathrobe hugged her curves her boobs nearly jumping out the opening.

“Wow your gorgeous…no wonder Dozer took a shine to you.” she said

“He put you up to this Salma…I can smell it.” Gaby said

“No he didn’t I just don’t like the idea of you great kids fighting…think of me as a peacekeeper.” she said

“That could work.” Gaby said

It was taking forever for Salma to chip away at Gaby’s walls I wanted to help but had to stay quiet and out of the room even though I could hear everything.

“Ok Gaby girl to girl your boobs look really big I’m curious about the size.” Salma said

“38D’s” Gaby said

“Wow your as big as me a couple of kids and your bound to rip some shirts.” she said

“I’d already be pregnant if you didn’t keep taking Dozer away for chores I get he needed the money it was the strain of being apart.” Gaby said

“Well I shouldn’t have tried to sabotage your relationship I needed someone around and it got out of control with the sex.” she said

Hearing that I was sure Gaby would snap when she didn’t I wondered what was going through her mind she didn’t even seem pissed her next words floored me.

“Fuck him…but I want to watch.” she said

It was a total fluke that Salma was wearing a white shirt and black skirt along with glasses giving her the look of a stacked schoolgirl on steroids Gaby watched my hands massaging Salma’s chest opening buttons slowly while my dick slid up Salma’s skirt entering her pussy getting her attention.

“Shit Gaby how did you handle this beast it’s so massive.” Salma said

“I can see the bulge in your abs from here.” she said

“Then your going to love this.” I said

Salma moaned as her boobs hit the keyboard over and over from me slamming into her Gaby opened her bathrobe showing Salma her big rack I couldn’t see her hand but it was under the desk rubbing her clit.

“I knew those beauties were big but I wasn’t ready to see them like this.” Salma said

“My brain is screaming threesome watching you guys.” she moaned

“Just get naked you might burst into flames soon.” I said

Gaby was off screen just long enough to throw the bathrobe in the hamper sitting back at the computer naked her legs up on the desk while sucking her tits.

“Wow Gaby those are amazing wish I could touch them.” Salma moaned

“Maybe later I’m enjoying your show now.” Gaby said

“Always considered those works of art.” I said

I kept pounding Salma hard yet watched Gaby with one eye she was into it arching her back in the chair a few more inches and Gaby would fall over.

“Please tell me you guys made some sex tapes I can watch later.” Salma moaned

“Don’t think so…but maybe we can do a threesome one otgether.” Gaby said

“A whole series of them.” I said

Salma gripped her boobs at the news opening her legs wide letting me slam her at will as hard as she could stand her dark hair moving like oil in waves along her back as I sat in the chair impaling her again her abs distorted by my size.

“Oh shit don’t think I can take much more.” Salma said

“Think…I’m…about to…orgasm…so hard.” Gaby moaned

“Me either.” I said

Gaby was nearly fisting herself watching Salma and me going at it she arched her back Gaby’s boobs looked like a busty mountain range both perfectly shaped orbs thrust in the air.

“I want to drain those first chance I get.” Salma said

“I’d so let you.” Gaby moaned

“I’ll help.” I said

Gaby’s orgasm hit so hard she fell out of the chair landing on the floor with a thud the wolf howl orgasm was the first time I had heard it maybe in the future it could be my ringtone for Gaby. Slama’s own orgasm was intense bucking in the chair as her body went rigid for a moment her girl cream flowing everywhere as my baby batter mixed with it I had pulled out a rather large load plastered Salma’s back Gaby watching crawling back into the chair.

A few days later

We had hammered out an agreement where my tuition was paid for by Salma so I could focus on my degree in exchange for weekends with her to have sex sharing those stories with Gaby got her frisky trying to top them.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 02:21:20 AM by Cadeauxxx »

OMEGA15

Re: Ungaged Cougar (Salma Hayek)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 10:25:43 AM »
Dirty pool! Hot fucking damn, you know how to write this cougar MILF on the prowl. Fine work. It's nice to see Salma in full cougar MILF mode.

Starman

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 04:44:18 PM »
interesting story from the perspective of a young man and cougar Salma (A proper nickname). Nice work with this.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 10:55:55 AM »
I remember this story and how much joy it brought me. Probably my all time favorite story you wrote. I truly appreciate it being here.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

boxman

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 10:51:13 PM »
I'd love to spend a summer working for this cougar and letting her use those big tits on me.

Viri

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 09:25:58 AM »
Damn good story. Glad I looked for something to read again today.

SugarMamaLovin

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 09:32:33 PM »
Great story, I love a good time with an older woman. MILFs and especially cougars know how to show a young man the world.

Money

Re: Uncaged Cougar (Salma Hayek)
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2023, 02:23:38 AM »
So glad you guys enjoyed this not sure how I can top it

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

Re: Uncaged Cougar (Salma Hayek)
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2023, 05:21:44 AM »
So glad you guys enjoyed this not sure how I can top it

It's up there with the best.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA